Fragment of Dreams
I'm at work. But the grills are poker tables. Lots of people are working but leave when I show up. Spend the dreaming cooking lots of eggs on each Table/grill as the order keep piling up on screen. I spend hours doing that and suddenly there are no customers. It's like they never waited for their orders. I shrug and just leave.
I'm at work but it's all different. I'm in the staff lounge but it's all dark and dingy. Scott show up and we talk since I haven't seen him in a while. I ask him what he's doing here and he says there's some construction to do. Then he hands me a big stash of weed. Like a pound... and he says "hold this for me." I hide it under some clothes.
Somehow I wind up at my house. It's ALL wrecked like a huge bomb went off and it's filled with entities. Some are cleaning up and others are just standing around doing drugs or whatever. Something happens and I have to go back to work.
Sometime later I have to show managers from work where I live, they have to drop something off or pick something up. They follow me for a few blocks but ignore the instruction i give them. They wind up going through a different door in my house that i showed them. I enter through a side door or garage door again. I watched them come in and my memory fades.
A brief dream of being in a kitchen with a guy I work with who likes to be called xereniak online. We are talking about dreaming. I made some sort of joke like "In soviet Russia, Asuka's gardens destroys YOU!" He laughs as he grabs something from the fridge and places it on the island in the middle of the kitchen. We continue talking but the memory fades.
Note: this is a shared dream. Xereniak told me about looking in a fridge and having a conversation with me about dreaming.
I'm in my basement at the start. I'm reading a book of Raven's dream logs. In one entry she is saying we a are dreamviewing some dream i had that had a probel to do with??? I don't remember. The next entry has a very perplexing title, but it's kind of gross. I get interrupted by an angry woman. She wants me to clean the mess up outside. I go in the backyard and, like the rest of the house... it is completely destroyed. I find a ground tiller? something to work the soil to restore it to a garden. A dog is attached and starts pulling it fast. I am tilling the lawn really fast until my alarm wakes me up.
I had another dream last night that I remembered..!
It wasn't a nice dream at all though, it was set in olden times.. I was a detective (I was myself yet again..!), who was trying to find evidence towards the convicts who were due to be executed.
Unfortunately I was unsuccessful, and had to watch them all on their way to the guillotine.
Despite having failed them, none of them had a bad word to say to me. They were all grateful that I had tried to save them..!
I was dreaming. I looked at my hands and suddenly realized I was dreaming. I did a few cool things, such as sticking my body through a window, and using telekinesis on one object. Interestingly, it felt like I could feel pain in the lucid. The dream ended.
Yay for my first lucid!
1. I am climbing a tree which is growing upside down. Either that, or this is a world where reverse-gravity is in effect and I am grasping the limbs for dear life. If I let go, gravity will pull me up and I will "fall" into the sky and into deep space ad infinitum. I am with two other people. They are also holding on to the branches for dear life.
2. I am driving a vintage old car, like a 1920's Ford. It has a crank-shaft. The cabin only has room for one; it resembles a dragster. Some hot Spanish girls pull up beside me in a modern car. The driver gets out and walks over to a bunch of gang-members. She tells them in Spanish I've been "giving her attention". A gang member grabs a pipe and starts walking over to me. I run back to my vintage car and also pick up a pipe from the front seat and turn to face him. Recall fades.
Updated 03-20-2017 at 03:13 PM by 92342
I remember parts of my dream last night!
I was actually myself, and I was at this strange fair with an old acquaintance. We went on this ride, that was like a rocket, we were to be enclosed and shot off into the sky. It felt like a game of space invaders, with a slight difference, you had to shoot the bad aliens, and leave the goo aliens alone..!
That's what I remember of that one, and then;
I had a dream of talking to a few people from my old work, about how I'm doing with finding a new job. (At the moment I'm unemployed.) Can't really remember much about what was being said though..!
Those are the dreams I remember from last night..!
I was in a salon either doing hair or hanging out- pretty sure I was doing hair.
There was a small group of women. I was talking to one about the Chiefs. For some reason The Chiefs and college football was both playing on Saturday. The woman started talking about college football and how she lives in Kansas so people assume she's for their team they have there but really she likes Missouri's she said to me "people will see me and say: how about the KU... But they don't know I'm a MU fan, I need to move back in Missouri"
Later in the dream my son was there and he was older but I can't remember anything about the dream after that.
I had a dream last night..!
It was set in a school, and I was a student (A boy student). There was a lot of unfairness going on in that school, and I didn't like it. I remember doing my best to take care of the students who were victimised. They were victimised by student bullies, and teachers alike.
One time, everyone was in an assembly, and I was skirting the edges to check on some people. It was then that I was caught however by one of the student bullies. They first tied me up with a harness, and then put a horse bridle in my mouth. Then I had to sit down on wooden horse torture device..!
I had to sit there for an hour, and then the teacher came over, to ask me questions. Saying my time would be extended if I didn't answer so many right.. And that's what I remember!
I am flying somewhere over the United States in an F-16 fighter jet. I am not the one actually flying the jet; it is being flown by a guy with dark sunglasses who looks like Swedish heavy-metal guitarist Yngwie J. Malmsteen. We are flying at night. I am very glad I am not the pilot, as I have no idea how to operate an F-16. I do have a job, however: my job is to control our altitude. I do this by shifting an M-16 assault rifle which is sticking up between us like a gear shaft. Leaning it down makes us go down; pulling it back makes the F-16 go up higher. The position of the barrel determines the direction of our altitude. I look out the window and see the terrain spread out beneath us like tiny twinkling Christmas lights. We are cruising at super-sonic speed, and Yngwie is very cool and relaxed behind his dark shades.
I point the barrel of the M-16 down and we start to descend. We suddenly hit some turbulence and the jet begins to rock and bounce around in the clouds. This frightens me. Suddenly I am not so sure what I am doing with my M-16 assault rifle altimeter. Should I go back up? Continue on course? I think to myself, one slip up and I'll kill us both! To my great relief, Yngwie grabs the barrel and lifts the entire gun out of its boot and puts it on his side. The jet stabilizes. We are safe. When we eventually land, I notice it I am in a vaguely familiar place - I recall the neighborhood from some prior dream fragment. Dreamt 2/7/2017
Updated 03-15-2017 at 03:56 PM by 92342
So after a lot of reading up on the subject I've decided to get into the wonderful world of lucid dreams.
I'm beyond excited
Just a little background... I have had a number of Lucid Dreams in the past, but I never really understood them. After doing some reading and lurking on the forums, I've decided to take it to the next level(I don't know why anyone wouldn't )
With that being said welcome to my first dream journal. I plan to update daily for anyone who's interested in a first timers experience.
With that said, peace and love to all of you... and happy dreams.
I am at my old childhood home in Hollywood, Florida and notice all the houses in the neighborhood have nice, manicured lawns. But the lawn in front of my old house is all overgrown with weeds. The weeds are huge, towering. They look like gigantic sheaves of wheat or grain and they put out a golden glow against the blue sky.
Surgical Ward Transvestite
I am in a hospital surgical ward, dressed like a drag queen. I look at myself in a mirror and think, "I make a pretty damn-good looking woman!". A pregnant Russian lady who speaks English very well is on the floor, and she is with a male friend. She sees me and starts questioning her own looks. I think she is beautiful; she, however, doesn't think she is. She continues to seek confirmation of her beauty from me. I do everything I can to boost her self-confidence. Meanwhile, I am looking for the bathroom, but can't find it. I decide to lift my skirt and urinate in the surgical waste bucket in the corner of the hallway. A surgeon sees me pissing in the bucket but says nothing, giving me a contemptuous look instead. Embarrassed, I halt my piss mid-flow and decide to keep looking for a proper bathroom. Another surgeon comes out of the surgical station, clutching his groin and asking where the bathroom is. I tell him it's just around the corner (not true - I'm still looking for it myself), but the first surgeon walks over and points to a door right in front of us that says, "Lavatory" on it. Then he gives me another contemptuous look.
Updated 03-15-2017 at 02:20 PM by 92342
The House at the Bottom of the Hill
I am with a short woman and we are visiting another woman who lives at the bottom of the a hill in a rural town. The area we are in reminds me of Pembroke Pines or Miramar in South Florida when I was a kid. We've both been to this house before, in another dream fragment, but now we are back. It is not clear why. And we don't quite remember how to get to the house; all I remember is it is at the bottom of a hill. I recall walking with this woman, side by side, down a road as we approach the top of a hill. I find it strange there are hills in this area, as South Florida is known to be flat. We get along well and laugh as we walk down the hill. I notice she is wearing tight, faded blue jeans.
Sumo Marriage Counselling
I am in an underground men's locker room with my wife. I am trying to explain to her why we, as guys, get upset when we feel women are trying to "push our buttons". The conversation with her gets heated, and we begin airing our dirty laundry for all the other men in the locker room to hear. There is a very heavy, muscular black guy in the corner with a towel strategically wrapped around his lower torso and groin area. He looks like a Sumo wrestler. He is staring at me and listening to us go back and forth. The way he is looking at me, I begin to fear that he will take my wife's side of the argument. Instead, he closes his locker and says a few words of comfort and walks off. My wife and I stop fighting and feel at peace.
Updated 03-08-2017 at 05:50 PM by 92342
I am in a huge underwater amphitheater with my father. The amphitheater is a glass dome under several hundred feet of water. Along with me and my dad there are several groups of people sitting in the bleachers. We are all waiting for a show to begin. Mozart begins to play as prehistoric-looking sea creatures in mid-evolutionary stages begin to walk out from a side door. The Mozart music is original hypnogogic permutations from my subconscious of his German marches from the Opera "Die Entführung aus dem Serail"
The creatures march to this music in the underwater amphitheater, and pause so we can pet them. Some of them look like gigantic mollusks. Others look like horseshoe crabs the size of dogs and huge, mutated crocodiles. They lumber across the aisles in perfect synch with the music. Among them is a big sawfish with legs. These are all prehistoric creatures. Sitting next to me with her arm around me is a sexy blonde woman. I have no idea who she is. She leans in very close and I can feel her breath against my ear. I am wondering who her boyfriend is, and also worried that my wife might see us. Meanwhile, the prehistoric creatures are crawling all around in front of us. I have to lift my legs to let them pass by. In the dream, I remember this as a strenuous exercise. My father is sleeping next to me. He is sprawled out across two chairs. He is wearing a shirt with back lettering, but the words keep shifting as I try to read what they spell. As I reach out to try to stop the letters from moving, he drowsily awakens and tells me to stop touching him. He actually says, "If you keep touching me, I'm gonna lay you out like I am." After he says this, three men in shorts come over to where we are sitting and try to wake him. They say, "Hello" to him at the same time, intentionally loud and obnoxious. He jolts awake. As they laugh, I assure my dad I had nothing to do with this prank. The Mozart, meanwhile, has gotten more pronounced and my attention is directed toward the gorgeous music. In a brief glimpse of lucidity, I realize this music is not real Mozart, but a figment of my imagination. I marvel at how beautiful and realistic my subconscious rendition of his operatic marches are.
Miscellaneous fragments from the same night:
1. I am explaining to my son how vitamin C works in boosting the immune system. I explain that the vitamin builds a wall through which the microbes are unable to pass. In my dream mind, I see a bubble wall collapse on a bunch of marauding bacteria.
2. I am on vacation in Russia, returning to the bungalow I rented. I am somewhere down by the Black Sea I think, in a coastal resort area. As I enter the door to my place, I notice some people on the road watching me. The walkway from the road to my door is a short wooden bridge, resembling a boardwalk. When I get inside my bungalow I look at myself in a mirror. I look like a pathetic tourist: red hat, white American tennis shoes, preppy shorts and a Hawaiian-themed shirt. No wonder people are looking at me! I am suddenly very conscious I may soon be robbed. Dreamt 1/27/2017
Updated 03-01-2017 at 06:50 PM by 92342
I am investigating an area on earth where there has been recent alien activity reported. There is a huge Chinese or Korean space satellite floating above me in the sky. I am in a quiet village that has become a ghost town, going from home to home and looking in the windows. It is night and the homes are all dark and empty. There are stickers on the outside window panes of the houses that warn of recent alien abductions in the area. I come across one sticker that has a photo of a famous actor who has recently disappeared. It is assumed this actor was abducted by aliens. As I go from home to home reading the stickers, I look out over a field (the village park) and see a luminescent, glowing butterfly which flutters to the ground and slowly transforms into a human figure. The human figure stands up in the distance, glowing with neon radiance. As it walks through the dark park, I can see through its body transparently: the creature's muscular and skeletal systems are fully visible with incandescent lime-green bones and electric orange-neon muscle. It is a beautiful, surreal sight to withhold. I transfix on it as it strides through the park. I am not afraid. While watching it, I suddenly become lucid, check my hands, and discover I am dreaming. But the intensity of the dream is such, that I am totally paralyzed by the awesomeness of the sight and cannot move. My recall fades shortly thereafter. Dreamt 1/27/2017
COMMENTARY NON-LUCID DREAM LUCID DREAM
WBTB: 3:55, 6:30
Techs: Autosuggestion, WBTB + MILD
Lucids: 1 (maybe, read description)
1. I'm sitting in a college lit class. The office manager from the restaurant I work at is there. We are all taking a test. It requires you to draw and/or write your responses and is very challenging. Everyone is cheating as we are seated in a weird arrangement where we are across from other students. I have other tags written down. "salad", "musical note", "sequence of characters". But this dream happened before 3:55 and I don't remember these additional details anymore.
2. This dream is fragmented. In one scene, I remember my friend M meeting with president Obama. In another scene, I remember watching a documentary about my dad being in jail. He had a ponytail. None of that is true lol. I was working on getting his name cleared.
3. I need help classifying this experience. Read on, I'll provide commentary. I woke up around 6:35 (after my 6:30 alarm which I apparently didn't hear). I turned that alarm off and laid back down. I did MILD then turned over to go to sleep. I 'came to' still lying in bed. I didn't move as I felt like something was weird. I might have already been sleeping at this point. Quickly, I felt the same pulsating/vibrating feeling from last night. Suddenly, fractal patterns of light appeared behind my eyelids. I felt the sensation of moving/falling forward through a tunnel. I "knew" I was going to appear in a dreamscape. I thought of water but then I realized I didn't want to appear in the open ocean. So I very quickly visualized a pool. Suddenly, I found myself in a busy, suburban pool. I do a nose-plug RC and can of course breathe. I look around and the pool area is full of adults and children. I walk up to the first woman and we do sexual things together (except after a minute or two, I thought to myself I don't want to waste a whole lucid doing just this). Then I get out of the pool and walk through a grassy area. I decide to look at my hands. My hands look completely normal except that there are purple marker lines on one hand. I think to myself, that makes sense that they are represented like this since I was at work last night and sometimes my hands get marker on them. I decided to jump up and test gravity. I came right back to the ground like normal. I then walked over to a swing set. I tried to jump to the top but didn't make it. Then I decided to try again and willed myself up as I jumped. I reached the railing. I came back down and jumped again, this time with renewed confidence. I managed to jump all the way up to the top of the swingset. Then, the DC parents came around and asked me where I'm from. I said I'm from another place and I come here to have fun. They asked me to leave. That's all I remember. A few minutes later I woke up in bed feeling somewhat distant from this experience.
Notes - I had work last night so was stressed out until I got home and went to sleep at 11:50. I was also tired so I didn't do any induction techniques until around 6:35. I'm still happy with this experience last night whatever it was.
COMMENTARY NON-LUCID DREAM LUCID DREAM
WBTB: 4:04, 5:00, 7:30
Techs: WBTB + MILD and SSILD
NLDs: 1 + a fragment
1. Fragment - Woke up with the image of drinks in champagne glasses
2. I had insomnia after last awakening. I did MILD and then SSILD to help me fall asleep. I'm not sure if this is an FA because I didn't realize I ever fell asleep till after. T said I was keeping her awake. At one point, I started typing loudly on a computer? She got mad and grabbed her pillow and said she was going to sleep in the guest room. She said, "I can't afford to not get sleep before work". After she left, I got out of bed to use the restroom and I brought my phone with me for light. The screen was very dim. I tried to adjust the brightness but it still wouldn't get much brighter. Then, I heard male voices coming from above me. But we live in a single-story house so I knew there couldn't be anyone else near-by. As I was leaving the bathroom, I thought both these things were weird so I did a nose-plug RC but I was still fully convinced I was awake. When I could still breathe, I rationalized it by saying that maybe I didn't hold my nose fully closed. I tried again. It still worked. I became lucid! Suddenly, the whole dream started to vibrate or shake. I tried to stay calm but I woke up and used the restroom.
3. (FA) Again, I had insomnia. Eventually I must have fallen asleep. I'm laying in my normal bed. Now, the bedroom door is open which is weird. I got up to check and "it felt like a dream". As I walked out of the room, I did a nose-plug RC and became lucid. I tried to remain calm. I walked a few steps in the hall, then remembered to try looking at the ground. The floor was our fake-wood. I then looked at the wall and saw a light switch. I got up close to it and it was very detailed and impressive. After a few more steps down the hall, I started to wake up. As the imagery faded, I tried to spin. I remained in a black void for a few seconds after which I woke up.
4. I'm watching a sci-fi movie that I've apparently seen before at an unknown house. There are cats roaming around. At one point, I let a cat in from outside and it starts hissing. I think to myself that maybe it is rabid. I let in another cat and it seems friendly but has long claws. It is playing with me, but comes close to scratching my arms several times. I remember one of my co-workers was present in the house. I then walk into a main area and see my mom, except she is black. (we're both white). Somehow I rationalize this as real LOL. And when I hug her I see she has a "new" tattoo on her back, in addition to one already there. It is for her mother (who is still alive). My mom would never get a tattoo!)
Notes - Today was a great night. Two lucids and the 2nd one was the longest I've had so far. I feel so confident and excited. I did experience some insomnia which is frustrating and caused me to lose out on some sleep. Also I find it funny how I missed my mom changing races and getting a tattoo.
Updated 02-20-2017 at 04:22 PM by 92619