Winning at Poker
I have a brief memory of winning a pot. I won something like $50 or $100. Everyone gets up from the table and leaves. I get seated at a table with a total of 6 players. Me being the sixth, I pull out my cash and I have 250. I consider buying in for only 200 which will give me 100 big blinds at a game of 1/2. Two more people show up and we all decide to sit at a bigger table that seats 10 players. A dealer comes in and leads us to an outside table. It is nice out and we seem to be in a big city.
Note: I wake up for reals at 130 AM. Take my dog for a short walk, then have a sip of coffee. I then remembered reading a thread on DV about using peanut butter as a lucid or vividness aid. I try it out with a big spoonful. Back to sleep.
I'm in a classroom in school. The teacher looks like she just stepped out of an anime/video game cosplay convention - she's wearing some sort of Assassins Creed costume. She's older than me and kind of grumpy. She's arguing with an Asian female student but she agrees with the student eventually. Can't remember all of the conversation but they both turn and look at me. They are now trying to convince me that I'm dreaming right now. I'm uncomfortable with two people almost cornering me and I get stubborn. They ask me to do some tests to see if it is a dream. I humor them so that they will leave me alone. I half hardheartedly do a test not paying attention to the result. The Asian girl goes up to me and has something like a cracked egg. She tells me to count the sharp points of the egg crack and it will make the dream stable. She spins it around as I start pretending to count them not really paying attention to the egg thing. I count upwards and the dream begins to roll up like a scroll until all I see is black.
note: I'm pretty sure it was Raven Knight and Asuka trying to make me lucid!
Super Mario Maker
I was 3rd person viewing myself on some mountain. I was on a train track thingy for a while going down a slope. I ate a mushroom thingy that turned me into a wolf. I noticed a mario level flag like in the super mario game hiding beneath a peak on one of the mountain. I see my character reach it.
FA, I'm really dizzy. I stumble into the bathroom because I have to pee. I won't mention what happened because it was disturbing.
FA, and it's daytime out and I run to the bathroom to pee again. Something even more disturbing happens which I won't mention, a knock on the door interrupts me and some old lady wants to use the washroom. "Just a minute ." I say and I am frantically trying to figure out how to hide my dilemma and walk out normally.
Kill Everyone Class
I'm in another classroom. Some weird spanish guy walk in and says. "I'm going to play a game with you all. you all have guns and bullets under your desks. You have 5 minutes to figure out how to load your guns and then you must kill each other until there is only one student left. If you don't comply I will be forced to kill all of you." He leaves through a door on the right. Everyone quietly pulls their guns out and starts fiddling with them. I open the chamber and see it's empty. I find a box in the desk with bullets inside. One of the bullets grows large and breaks in two as I try to put it in the revolver's chamber I try to fit the two pieces back together. I manage to load all 6 chambers in the gun with real looking bullets. I try look for a a device which will load more bullets into the revolver part as I shoot, I find an attachment for the gun designed to do just that. But I can't figure out how to load it. I reach in the box and some of the bullets are actually nails. The whole ordeal seems unfair.
The Five minutes seem to be up. Can't remember if I take the gun with me or not but I run through a hallway left of the classroom. I hear other people start to get up. I pass another hallway adjacent to my hallway and see an exit with a window and a door. The door opens and a cartoon Asian girl runs through the door wearing a pink shirt and blue overcoat, and there's someone else behind her and I don't know who it is. I am too startled so I run into the other hallway which is just in front of the class room. as i run I hear someone calling my name. I hear, "Radma or Ranma." I think that's my old username who calls me that? I remember Walms or Hukif use to call me that, this gets me even more scared and run to another door which leads outside. When I go outside I get woken up by my alarm.
Updated Today at 02:34 AM by 6012
I was in a long dream (which I couldn't recall) then slipped into a FA. I woke-up and opened my dream journal to write down the dream I had. I wrote a whole page of the dream (I was experiencing every second of writing it) then went back to sleep and woke-up for real only to find that the page on my dream journal is empty, I was confused for a while until I realized that I have experienced FA.
Updated Yesterday at 08:18 PM by 90819
A few thoughts before I tell this crazy dream.
I had a lot of dreaming going on and so I found this forum, love it! Then I stopped remembering my dreams, I read about makrame and I did that before I feel asleep I said "I will remember my dreams" it worked and I remembered but then I forgot in the same night so before sleeping I said "I will remember my dreams when I wake up" and so I had 2 dreams in one sleep I remembered.
The thing that sucked is this ant dream I had to sort out and make it mentally in my head and by the time I remeberd everything in the right order I couldn't go back to sleep Caz I woke up enough to not drifT off.
Heres my dream:
I was at my elementary school in the appropriate age of being in elementary school. I was 10 years old or younger. My brother was there too and he looked young as well.
Everybody in the school was outside in the front. It seemed as if something was wrong which is why we were all outside.
Me and my brother decided to walk home since we weren't going back to class.
All of a sudden my step dad, Mike, came up to the side of the school and parked
He is a doctor, he was driving the current white sports car he has now. He mentioned to us that he needed to be there but didn't give a reason.
For some reason I had some cleaning products with me- I decided to put them in Mike's car. Windex and something else. My brother and I continued to walk home.
As we got on our street we saw in the driveway 3 cars- a cop looking small suv- white, not 100% sure it was a cop car. Then in the middle my mom's white van she had when we were little, to the other side another small white suv- car but this one was a cop car, it had the lights on top and that's how I knew.
I remember thinking it was odd to see all the big cars in the driveway and it kind of freaked me out Caz I again felt like something was wrong but Now at my child hood house.
We got inside. My mom was talking to the cop in the kitchen but he wasn't wearing a cop uniform he was wearing a grey suit. And my mom told us she needed us to start cleaning. I told her I put my cleaning supplies in Mike's car. She got kind of annoyed.
I thought to myself I can just clean the counter tops with water instead. I wanted to get to it to be helpful.
My brother went to his room to clean.
At about that time another guy came from out the hallway and he was a repair man so now I knew who the other car was from.
He had a ladder and said something to me about being there. I didn't know what he was repairing however.
I think he said hello and that he was repaiR a few things.
Anyways Got a white hand towel , got it wet under the sink water. And cleaned the counter. I saw that it wasn't getting clean with water so as I went back to the sink and the hand towel turned into a paper towel,
I wadded it and threw it in the sink that now had water in it. I looked at the hand towel unravel in the water.
I went and got another white hand towel and this time I got it wet and put orange dish soap on it. I went to the table that had a dark green table cloth on it- a small square one so some of the table was visible. I cleaned the parts of the table that was visible. My mom got kind of annoyed again and came and took off the table cloth. She told me the table cloth can come off so I can clean the whole table.
So I was washing the table and there was a lot of soap on the table and I kept scrubbing to try o get the soap to go away but it only created more soap on the table.
I was going to go get a dry hand towel (all these hand towels are kitchen towels btw).
And as I was leaving the table I saw a huge ant about the size of 2 manly fists. It body was dark read and swollen, it's head brown. I freaked out. It was so big I was afraid to kill it.
I swapped it with the towel and found out it was a sticky ant Caz as the towel came off the body , the body slowly parted from the towel and his body stretched a little.
I started yelling for someone to help me get rid of it.
It started to follow me, my voice was raised a bit more and I screamed a little, I ran to the middle of the family room.
The people that were there (the cop and I guess there was a few more people in the house now) started laughing and I was upset Caz no one helped and now the ant was chasing me.
I remember I was afraid it would get on me, and then all of a sudden it was on my back.
The people laughed more, my mom was mad and told me to be quite Caz I was screaming and really freaking out.
She might have said someone needs to help.
The ant was on my back and made its way to my sholder, people were still laughing and I was still freaking out.
Then after a while the repair man came and took the ant off me. I remember as he helped me he felt familar- his energy- like I knew him from somewhere, one of my friends. But in the dream he wasn't. Around that time my brother came back in the room and watched everything.
The repair man took the ant and didn't kill it or put it outside.
Instead he went back in the kitchen and put it down where I found it.
I was kind of upset he did that Caz I thought he should kill it or get rid of it. I didn't ask why he did that.
Then I went back to the table and looked at the soapy table. I went by the ant that was now just staying in the one spot.
I was going to step on him to kill him, as I got ready to kill him I realized he was too big and my foot would just make the guts come out or something, I didn't want that so I decided not to kill it.
I then asked my mom when Mike would be back and she said she didn't know. I told her I wanted to get the cleaning supplies and I didn't want to wait around for him.
So I decided to leave back for the school to his car.
As I was a few houses down. Looked back at my house and thought about how weird it was to see the 3 cars- in the driveway and remembering I still didn't know what was going on.
I turned back around and woke up.
Sometime in the night before this dream I had a dream I was falling asleep and my body felt heavy and I I did a RC - plugged my nose and breathed in. It worked (my arm had a hard time getting to my nose though). I was excited and decided to leave my body, I got up and from where I was laying I saw my spirit. I then woke up- either in my dream or for real I can't remember. I then wanted to do that again so I relaxed and felt the heaviness and proceeded to get up and I woke up. Once again-a second time- I either woke up in my dream or in real life, I can't remember. Then I just went to sleep.
It was weird, I know it had to have been a dream though, not really happening.
I've AP once so I know what it feels like kind of, plus, seeing my spirit from my bodies eyes- it was a dream. I read a lot on this website the day before so that might have been why I had a dream like that.
And now I've been on my DJ for like 2 hours (darn typing, but it's better than hand writing Caz I get bad writers cramp and have to stop to rest lol)
All for now!
I'm walking around in a big Hotel or something. I'm trying to get away from someone (walms/Hukif)? I turn many corners and go down many corridoors. I am deliberately taking routes that are a maze so he doesn't find me. I wind up in a place as big as the entrance to the Chinook center movie theater in Calgary. There's the large escalator, My weight is super light and notice I am dreaming. I am trying to remember goals but none comes to mind, I bounce a little on my feet. Then wake up.
Note: I sleep a lot with youtube on playing in the background. Lately listening to a Christian guy name Chuck missler.
I am walking into a french harbor from the water. There are Tv screens flying past me welcoming me to a historic WW2 harbor in France. I reach a paved area at night time. Chuck Missler is just standing there giving a speech like a projectionalised hologram. People are gathered around him, I go to the crowd and talk to some of the people but they slowly vanish. I look a chuck again and he's just talking to no one and doesn't seem to notice. I start walking into the city and no recall after that.
Another dream influenced by what I was listening to. A librovox reading (where one person reads a chapter then another person for the next chapter) of bible commentary.
In the dream I am sitting at a table of people reading from a book. they read a few paragraphs and pass it along to the next person. I eagerly await to do my Frank Muller impression. But something else happens and I can't Remember.
Bjork and Escape.
I am in some game. I am supposed to escape some building structure before a timer ends activating these big steel platforms that come from everywhere and crush you. I start in some basement area with some construction equipment, the place is circular and there are various stairwells leading up. I think I've been at it for a while. The whole Idea reminds me of an awesome Dr. Who episode where he escapes a time dimensional prison built by Gallefreiyans, but it takes him 3 billion years to do so. Basically at the end of the day he dies and re-materializes with no memory and starts over. This place is like that.
I get up one stairwell and go past some people and enter a door which leads me into a large room. There's another door at the end of the room but before I do and alarm goes off and the steel platforms come at me and I re spawn in the basement. At this point I wait it out a couple minutes before i hear the alarm again and see the steel platforms just a few feet above me, so the spawning place i found out is safe. I go up the same stairs and pass the people again and yell at them to get to the bottom of the basement or they will be crushed.
I enter the large room and i can't remember if I spawn an orange box or if it's just there. I get into and look out the seeing hole. I see the platforms go past me and I don't respawn. They retract and I get out of the box. My Boss? walks in and said I cheated but I just shrug and say i made it.
In the other door in the room is a bar. People are sitting there drinking. I notice the Music Artist Bjork nursing a drink by herself. I go to ask for an autograph or something but she shoos me away angrily. I feel a bit hurt but the other customers start giving her shit for being mean. I shrug and say it's okay, she's pretty famous and probably doesn't wanna be bothered all the time by fans. I go to leave the bar and wake up.
I'm getting on a bus in downtown Chilliwack (a town I used to live in when I was younger). We down the main road towards little mountain, forget the name. and Now I'm in a car with Chilliwack /friends. We are going to visit someone. We drive past a set of townhouses I remember but they look totally different. We get by the gas station where little mountain is and I lose the dream.
Long lucid of doing nothing
I was in a different town at a different Gas station with a group of supposed friends. We are all planning on going to someones house. They all pile in cars but there is no room for me. I somehow get on a greyhound bus and the light shifts from day to night. We drive a block and I notice my dog is chasing the bus. I guess I was walking him earlier and forgot he was there. I yell at the bus driver to stop.
The bus stops and I feel light in gravity. I'm lucid but just decide to walk my dog for now. I have him by the collar and later it becomes a leash. I know I'm in a town like didsbury so I know if I turn right on the next block I will be walking towards downtown. The goal is to get something to eat and stay at a motel. I AM still lucid, just going along with the dream for now. At the corner I wonder if I can grow myself large. I halfheartedly try but don't feel myself grow tall or my view of height doesn't change. I just shrug and enjoy the walk
I turn the corner noticing how real everything seems and how stable the dream is. I spend a few minutes walking when i notice some buildings with lights on my left. At the corner I turn right again and find the Bar/motel place I was looking for. I walk in and there are people eating drinking, and some are on gambling machines. I enter a shared room. Where some people are sleeping and sitting on a couch with a TV in the corner.
I leave my dog in there and go outside for a smoke. While there I try to dilate time as dictated by Walms, but I'm sure I do it wrong. I forgot to have my hand on the ground and close one eye. I put my hand on the glass of the window and count the spaces in between my fingers trying to imagine them as units of time. I count 4 like normal and start from left to right again and notice i have more fingers. Instead of counting up from four i start at one again and so on, which is probably wrong as well. I count eleven spaces this time. My fingers have small hands on the end of them so my vision zooms in and I start counting the spaces in between thos fingers and it keeps zooming into more hands. This is exactly like the scene from Doctor strange. I then notice I was counting wrong, I pull myself out of this vision and I am still outside the bar. Things are a little blurry now. So I go back to the room where my dog is and go to sleep.
Family Meal Gone Wrong
I go directly from the other dream into this one fully lucid. I am a bit foggy like waking up from the other dream. I am sitting at a table. Some good looking woman is talking to a younger girl who looks well into her teens maybe 16-18 I can't tell if it's Michelle Or Shawna, The woman kisses her forehead as if she is her mother and begins to leave the room. I notice a strange old lady with a butch haircut sitting at the end part of the table who has dark energy seeping out of her as she is a shade of purple. I seem to be affected as well. I am getting violent urges so I pick up a piece of food and throw it at the girl. She starts crying and the older woman who I am expecting to scold me instead gets up and starts taunting the girl. the girl has brown hair that is shorter now, I'm thinking her appearance changes based on what mood she is in. The old woman goes to grab the girl by the hair and at the same time creates a clone of herself to sit in another chair which is also laughing at the girl. I am just watching the scene when my alarm goes off
So after a lot of reading up on the subject I've decided to get into the wonderful world of lucid dreams.
I'm beyond excited
Just a little background... I have had a number of Lucid Dreams in the past, but I never really understood them. After doing some reading and lurking on the forums, I've decided to take it to the next level(I don't know why anyone wouldn't )
With that being said welcome to my first dream journal. I plan to update daily for anyone who's interested in a first timers experience.
With that said, peace and love to all of you... and happy dreams.
I am new to this forum, I have had a couple series of dreams for the past few months now and I am struggling to fall asleep.
Ok let me first give you background of myself.
I am currently 23 years old living in South Africa, I work for a transportation company and I have recently moved from JHB to Durban with the company, I am living with my girlfriend (19).
These dreams repeat themselves.
Ok letís start.
1. I have a dream where I am walking home from a shop and I see people casing after me, as soon as I want to start running itís like my body doesn't want to move and I am stuck in slow motion, it feels like this goes on for approx. 10mins, eventually I will be caught up to and they would pull a gun on me, i would be screaming but nothing would come out, once the bullet hits my head I can feel a sharp pain and everything goes fuzzy and I wake up crying.
2. I have a dream where I stand on the twin towers (No idea why that building), I stand at the edge and I keep looking down I hear a voice calling me and I jump off the building, this dream has two versions, I either hit the ground and then I wake up in bed short of breath, or I Hit the ground and Iím kind of paralyzed but I can scream, I lay there screaming in pain and people walk past like they don't see me, eventually I can feel the pain becoming too much and I wake up.
3. I have a dream where I dive into a pool, as I dive in everything is ok, as soon as I open my eyes in the water I canít seem to find the top or bottom of the pool and itís like Iím in the middle of the ocean with just water around me, I keep on struggling and I can feel Iím struggling to breath, my head starts paining, just before I drown completely I wake up
4. I have a dream where I am in my bedroom sleeping, I wake up in my dream and it is dead quite, the walls all turn into like clay and they start caving in on me from all four sides, I try to run through the house to escape but the one door doesn't want to open, all the walls start slowly pushing up against me and I wake up.
5. I have a dream (This one is very weird and seems to happen a lot), I wake up as normal in my dream and go about, I am surprisingly very happy, I get undressed to get into the shower but I notice I have boobs... itís like itís weird for me to know I am another gender but in my dream I go on as if I was born a female, I shower and get ready, I wear jeans, a nice pair of boots, a long sleeve jersey and I do my makeup and hair, I go out and I meet up with friends ( I have never met them in real life) basically the day goes by and I go to bed and sleep, when I go to sleep is when I will wake up in real life.
6. I have a dream where I am walking and I get called to a side by a man and lady, they welcome me into their home and they then tie me up, the come out with jars of various body parts, They then inject me with something and I canít feel anything, they start cutting me up and sewing new ears and lips an changing my hair and basically turning me into someone else, at the end I heal up very fast but before I can see what I look like I wake up, Another version they have changed my gender, I am released and no one knows me but at the end I feel happy and start a new life.
7. This one I am at a part on a double story building, kind of falls in place with the twin towers, I stand on a balcony and I get pushed over, I fall down and I canít move in pain, people would laugh and keep on moving stepping on me as they walk.
8. I have a dream where I am meeting up with my girlfriend at a festival, I see her in the distance with another guy, when I get closer she wonít talk to me and leaves with the guy and continues like Iím crazy and sheís not doing anything wrong, she kisses him in front of me and Iím left heartbroken.
9. I dream I am sleeping but my spirit is hovering over my body, I start walking around as a Ghost, I end up in a girlís room, she is also hovering over her body, she sees me and we start talking when she has the Idea that we change bodies for a day, I let her follow me to my body and she falls in, when I get to her body I try to fall in and take over but it doesnít want to work, another version I get it right and as soon as I hit in her body I wake up.
These are all repeating dreams over and over, some I have had for a few years and some a few months, these are the only dreams I know of.
I know itís very weird but I need someone to try tell me what these mean.
Thanks in advance
Updated 03-10-2017 at 01:48 PM by 92804
I am going around in a large city built by the side of a bending river interviewing at various locations for jobs. The first place I go to interview at is a very large skyscraper, upwards of a hundred stories tall. The building is very interesting in that the original shape of the building was a sort of cone that got gradually steeper as it went up. But apparently after the building was built a new company bought it and built a frame around it in the shape of a hexagon. So there was like an outer tower and an inner tower when you went inside and the two were connected by interior catwalks and the lobby of the tower ran all the way up the inner wall to the hundredth floor.
I go to the interview and it seems like this company would like to hire me, but I'm not entirely sure I want to be hired by this company. Simply by observing the social interactions I can tell that this company has some problems with income distribution and that at this company the CEO and higher workers get paid a lot while the people on the bottom who are actually doing most of the work are getting paid peanuts. I don't think the company is deserving of my skills but want to think things over. I decide to explore another job opportunity.
In the industrial sector of the city is a woman who owns an abandoned warehouse and some of the surrounding area. I meet with her and begin talking about her business. What her business does is not entirely clear, but it seems to be a cross of a design and sculpture firm and a recycling and scrapping business. She has a friend who works in a scrapyard and breaks down automobiles and other scrap into usable materials, as well as another friend. (A gigantic cyborg rat) who takes apart computers and electronics, and remakes some of the components into art projects, while selling some valuable things like gold.
I have a sort of informal interview with her, telling her that I will return with a resume and such at a later time but just want to get a grasp on what her company exactly does. She avoids the question and instead brings me hot chocolate. "I'd love to work here, and she seems to really want to win me over, but I doubt she can afford to pay me well, if at all." Our interview is interrupted by an official looking person from the city coming in and saying that the business defaulted on a loan and will be closed down in a week if they cant make up the money.
I very vaguely remember the woman embarking on a new conceptual art project. Her cousin is Benedict Cumberbatch and she wants him to pose naked in a public place with a picture of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe over his crotch. But she wants me to draw the picture that will be used, if I can, she will hire me and her business will get back on its feet so she can pay me.
We are testing the piece in a vacant office. I draw several pictures in different styles and mediums until I get one that the woman seems to think will work. The last thing I remember was we were playing Fallout 4 and talking about the game.
I was with my dad in the front of my house. It was a clear summer day in the late afternoon. I looked up in the sky and saw that the moon had rings like Saturn. I recognized the dream sign and became lucid. I thought about how my dream dad usually doesn't like it when I get lucid so I decided to try and educate him about lucid dreaming.
"Hey, do you notice anything different about the moon?"
"No, the moon has always been like that, ever since the [vauge astronomical event] changed the solar system."
"No, the moon has never been like that." (More planets began to emerge from behind the moon, and the ringed moon begins to get larger.) "Because this is a dream; my dream. Everything I say and do is a product of my mind, even you."
He goes on to say that he doesn't believe me and insists that this is real.
"Look, anything is possible. In a dream you can go anywhere, and do anything. You see that planet up there? If I want to, I can fly to that planet." (Gesturing to one of the small planets that had emerged from behind the saturn planet.)
"You can do that in No Man's Sky."
I decide to just leave him and show myself. I leap off expecting to fly there, but I begin to float back down and land on the roof of my house. I leap off again and try to engage my fire jets. I look over my shoulder and see them blowing out clouds of smoke and sparks. (I think they were even making sounds like a gasoline engine that wouldn't start.)
"You can't do it, see?" He yells.
"You're not in control of what I can and cannot do." I turn and focus on my destination. My fire jets properly activate with a loud crack and I shoot off out of the atmosphere and into space. The ringed moon is becoming a gas planet. As I got closer I tried to focus on the color. I wanted to see if I could control its color and make it be green, as there were no green gas planets in the solar system and wanted to see what my mind's interpretation of a green gas giant would be like. It turned into a green planet with some bluish bands and storms, and I thought "Close enough" without realizing that I was heading right at it. I tried to pull 'up' and fly over the planet's pole. I ended up glancing through the upper atmosphere for but a second flying through storms of swirling turquoise clouds before emerging on the other side and coming to a stop.
I looked around at the moon system of the gas planet. It had five major moons. I didn't take the time to look at all of them in detail; my eyes went straight to an earthlike moon (I think it was in the third or fourth orbit out) and flew straight at it. I was trying to focus on having spaceflight be steadier and not rocket me towards destinations so fast, but of course focusing on the negative schema only caused me to rocket forward once more, giving me only a second to slow down as I fell through the clouds and collide with the ocean of the planet.
After my crash I lost a great deal of lucidity and became semi lucid and stopped paying as much attention to the dream's plot. Somebody on the planet had found me and brought me to the planet's leader. The planet was populated by small, pale skinned, dwarf-like humans and their king/leader gave me a dinner of fried fish and potato planks, then sent me on a quest.
Marcus was there and he told me we needed a mode of transportation for the quest. He took me to a train yard and started pressing buttons on these steam engines and mechanical faces came out of the front of the boilers making them look like Thomas the tank engine characters. He got a silver steam engine and started driving it through these security gates while I held out a lance on the front of the train to break through them. The silver steam engine turned into a robotic velociraptor and started going the wrong way so we had to get off.
The dream somehow gave way to us venturing through a dangerous mountain pass. The area we were in looked like one of those east-asian landscape paintings with the very exaggerated mountains. It was during a clear and starry night, but the light from the massive gas planet in the sky made it as bright as twilight. I was venturing with Marcus, a huge stone golem monster, and one of the Thomas the Tank engine engines. (Okay... once again... very interesting choice of characters.) I wonder what it is with dreams making trios of utterly random characters.
Regardless navigating these mountains was difficult. There was a floating cobblestone path but some of the stones would give way and fall to the ground if you put too much weight on them and I was trying to help the rock monster get across. At one point he fell and I grabbed him with one arm, and I wondered how I was strong enough to hold him up.
We managed to get to the next mountain where we encountered another animated stone figure, this one even larger. It attacked us, punching Marcus with the force to break the stone temple floor below us, then ran out of power and returned to being a static statue. I tried to pull Marcus away but his arm came off. When I looked at where it had been, I just saw very high tech looking mechanical parts and somehow knew that it was some kind of automated drone and the real Marcus was somewhere else.
The sky turned red and all the stars and planets disappeared along with the other dream characters. The sky was full of thousands of jet black shooting stars. A giant six-armed woman appeared and claimed to be the hindu goddess Kali. She showed me a purple blanket with gold embroidery of leaves and flowers going around the outside. It was made of some kind of indestructible silk. She then wrapped it around my head and face, leaving only my eyes exposed, tied it so it would stay on, then walked into the haze and disappeared.
I was now back in my house, standing at the top of the stairs. I undid the knot in the blanket and examined it. I thought I had woken up and was just hallucinating that the purple blanket still existed. I lost the dream for real into another short false awakening that I don't recall.
I'm in a room with lots of DCs. Some of them are leaving for an event. There are different kinds of chocolate boxes at a nearby counter. The DCs go to get chocolate, leaving a bit of a mess. I take couple of chocolates as well and consume them slowly. There's a particular idleness in my mind. I recall I was trying to fall asleep. Something tells me I can already act as if in the dream. I look around - indeed it's a dream. In still somewhat clouded awareness I recall about totm.
This is now incorporated in the dream - there's a room where people do the current totm. It then changes to totm suggestions written on the door. Spellbee has suggested that we do programming def functions which appear on the door.
My awareness increases and I now have greater clarity. I decide to leave this place and look for a window or door. I opt for the nearest door though a bit afraid I may end up in a labyrinth inside a building rather than outdoors. There's an unappealing old corridor with worn out walls. Luckily, after I reach its end is another door leading outside.
I'm now walking near a wall, wondering what will be on the other side once I glance at it. A couple of blocks like those in my hometown appear. I stop to contemplate briefly on this entire process. How and why did these blocks appear, from all the possible items and images that could have been assembled. Did I think them up? Why precisely these objects and not something else. I stare in the distance ahead, thinking that I am not seeing images. What I am seeing are endless possibilities of what could be there.
After the feeling of amazement has subsided a bit, I decide to get back to the totms. I am now on top of the wall and think about summoning the book of secrets from the basic task. To do so, I cover the top of the surface with my palm, moving it slowly to reveal the book behind. A red leather book promptly appears underneath with to my suprise the title Book of Secrets. It has relatively few pages and they are all leather. On the first browse there's a list of words with positive qualities or goals. One of the words is "innocent". I try to memorize two more words but forget them after wake. The entire book has a rather medieval appearance. The rest of the pages contain portraits of figures of importance like cardinals or archdukes. I browse one last time to find pictures of weird experiments that were done at the time. Some sort of medieval type of scientific research.
Memory gap. There were several moments of the dream thinning out and me back to bed and back to dream, ruining coherent recall.
The next scene I remember, I am still lucid and inside a room talking to a DC. I want to continue with totms and the task I recall next is the advanced one to change the weather. I confidently ask the DC for help - "There's something you can help me with. I know you can do this!" We are near a window and I can see the outside ground. It's not too evident which season it is - just bare ground, but I need it to be definitely winter.
I turn my back so that I don't see the outside world but face the DC. She is looking outside and waves her hands around as if she is painting the snow. I then turn around and look again - now everything is covered with snow! Alright, now we need for spring or summer to come. I turn myself around and let the DC do her magic again. I look back and the snow-covered ground is now green grass. There's a weird bird resembling a toucan but much larger walking on the grass. Its beak is very unusual - a shiny green color. A closer look reveals that its beak is actually a purely reflective mirror-like surface and the green is just the grass being mirrored. Now there are several of these birds with shiny green beaks, black feathers with strangely warped structures. I am amazed at the kinds of stuff dreams can come up with.
I take one last look at the weather transformation - despite the season change, it's still a bit dark and cloudy. To let the sunshine in, decide to get rid of the clouds. First, I stretch my arm and literally pick a few clouds from the sky as if they were nearby objects. Moreover, I get the sudden desire to try to blow the rest of the clouds away. I do it and it actually works! Now the scene is much brighter.
The dream soon thins out and I feel my body once again. I fall asleep almost immediately and end up in another room. I feel this dream idleness which makes me realize I am still dreaming. I come up with a funny song and start dancing around while DCs stare at me. Pretty fast this time, the dream disappears, I feel my body once again and wake up.
Updated 02-27-2017 at 09:20 PM by 61764
If I had any dreams prior, I wouldn't remember them. I woke up in the middle of the night, felt rested and figured I should get up and check the time and stay up if it was 5am or somewhere around that time. I must've fallen asleep, because after getting up and checking the time, I noticeed that my room was fitted with an air conditioning unit. I tried to remember whether or not I had an air conditioner, when I woke up again in bed. I tried to get up again, this time in my normal bedroom. I turned on the light and looked at my fingers, and saw that there were four, which made me realize that I was dreaming. I woke up again, and when I got up the air conditioner was back, I struggled a little again to remember whether my room had an air conditioner before figuring out that it ddid not. I decided to get outside my room and stabilize my dream before I woke up again, but then I woke up for good.
I've mostly had self awakenings more than lucidity in a dream .they always seem like series of dreams .like its as if It was one dream AFTER another and not me waking up multiple times in a dream like people usual feel about false awakening and I also realized that they were in series
But yesterday night wasn't one of them . see false awakening take two to three into the required dreams hours .but this dream . it took me exactly one dream.hour .
And I was lucid . in the false awakening
Let's say the first and the second level.
In false awakenings the second level come before the first . as like you have to wake up from one dream level to go to the another .and they seem seem like dream levels but they're not . they're series . I actually remember waking up for a second or to unconsciously .maybe just eyes open ajar but it definitely feels like series well not this dream .
I was in the first level . arguing . to tell everyone to get out of my room . I'm really possessive about my things especially my art stuff ( they cost so much man) and found Lil cousin sis ( okay I don't hate kids but they are monsters and look cute only from the distance) and she was using my costly ass paints on the wall I painted . so I started screaming and told everyone to get out . I knew that now my parents would come in, scolding because screamed at my sis . but they didn't . weird ..
I went back and I slept .
I woke up in the showers , because I love water and that's what I was thinking of in the first level of dream .
I was having fun and singing ..it was night and I was singing aloud . weird .no sound here . only me and the water pouring from the showers . I went to see my reflection and I was like wait this is a dream .and I then I said a lucid dream . started floating in the air and went through the mirror to a.parallel world , didn't go all the way . I also made it dawn instead if night . but for some reasome reason I was only limited to the room . and then I woke up back to the first layer of dreaming and it continued to where It had left off .no time had passed there ..and I WAS NOT lucid in that level . and then I woke up after sometime.
Updated 02-26-2017 at 08:31 AM by 92715
COMMENTARY NON-LUCID DREAM LUCID DREAM
WBTB: 4:04, 5:00, 7:30
Techs: WBTB + MILD and SSILD
NLDs: 1 + a fragment
1. Fragment - Woke up with the image of drinks in champagne glasses
2. I had insomnia after last awakening. I did MILD and then SSILD to help me fall asleep. I'm not sure if this is an FA because I didn't realize I ever fell asleep till after. T said I was keeping her awake. At one point, I started typing loudly on a computer? She got mad and grabbed her pillow and said she was going to sleep in the guest room. She said, "I can't afford to not get sleep before work". After she left, I got out of bed to use the restroom and I brought my phone with me for light. The screen was very dim. I tried to adjust the brightness but it still wouldn't get much brighter. Then, I heard male voices coming from above me. But we live in a single-story house so I knew there couldn't be anyone else near-by. As I was leaving the bathroom, I thought both these things were weird so I did a nose-plug RC but I was still fully convinced I was awake. When I could still breathe, I rationalized it by saying that maybe I didn't hold my nose fully closed. I tried again. It still worked. I became lucid! Suddenly, the whole dream started to vibrate or shake. I tried to stay calm but I woke up and used the restroom.
3. (FA) Again, I had insomnia. Eventually I must have fallen asleep. I'm laying in my normal bed. Now, the bedroom door is open which is weird. I got up to check and "it felt like a dream". As I walked out of the room, I did a nose-plug RC and became lucid. I tried to remain calm. I walked a few steps in the hall, then remembered to try looking at the ground. The floor was our fake-wood. I then looked at the wall and saw a light switch. I got up close to it and it was very detailed and impressive. After a few more steps down the hall, I started to wake up. As the imagery faded, I tried to spin. I remained in a black void for a few seconds after which I woke up.
4. I'm watching a sci-fi movie that I've apparently seen before at an unknown house. There are cats roaming around. At one point, I let a cat in from outside and it starts hissing. I think to myself that maybe it is rabid. I let in another cat and it seems friendly but has long claws. It is playing with me, but comes close to scratching my arms several times. I remember one of my co-workers was present in the house. I then walk into a main area and see my mom, except she is black. (we're both white). Somehow I rationalize this as real LOL. And when I hug her I see she has a "new" tattoo on her back, in addition to one already there. It is for her mother (who is still alive). My mom would never get a tattoo!)
Notes - Today was a great night. Two lucids and the 2nd one was the longest I've had so far. I feel so confident and excited. I did experience some insomnia which is frustrating and caused me to lose out on some sleep. Also I find it funny how I missed my mom changing races and getting a tattoo.
Updated 02-20-2017 at 04:22 PM by 92619
I experience 2 lucid dreams and 1 false awakening
COMMENTARY NON-LUCID DREAM LUCID DREAM
WBTB: 3:30, 5:30, 7:30
Techs: WBTB + MILD (and a little SSILD to help fall asleep during WBTB)
1. (FA) I "woke up" and looked at the time on my phone. I then decided to move my alarm one hour later for WBTB because of how late it was already. Then I woke up for real.
2. I am in a room with my dad and one of my parent's family friends, Jackie. It is night-time, during a WBTB. I am reading a night-time WBTB recording on (dreamviews?) which has notes from everyone's WBTB from that night.
3. During this dream, two people were present who I genuinely thought were friend's of T. I thought we had seen a movie with them. I even have memories of being at the movie theater with them. Upon waking, I know we've never met these people. T's two friends, who I apparently remembered us going to the movies with, came over to our house early in the morning. They dress 'uniquely', kinda metrosexual or hipster. (Trying not be offensive, I just seriously don't know anything about fashion lol) They laid down in our bed with us and we all tried to get some sleep. Then they're other friends came over as well. There were three of them, but I remember this one big guy. He came over and shook my hand while I was lying in bed. Then he leaned down and gave T an awkward hug where they were patting each other's backs for a socially awkward amount of time.
4. (FA) I "woke up" in my normal bed. I laid down for a second and then remembered that I should write that previous dream down. I turned over and grabbed my penlight, but couldn't find my tag notebook. I wasn't thinking clearly because I thought, "I wonder if that big guy knocked it down." I looked on the nightstand and the floor. Then I thought, that's weird my tag notebook really should be here. Maybe I'm dreaming. I did a nose-plug RC and before I even finished, I just knew I was dreaming. The nose-plug RC worked and I could breathe. But then, I felt total sleep paralysis lying on my side in bed. I couldn't move. My normal reaction SP took over and I tried to move my head/neck. I woke up.
Notes - I did a little autosuggestion before bed but that's it. I woke up a couple times during the night, once to use restroom and once to my alarm. I didn't do any induction technique during these awakenings. Then, T came home and got in bed at 7:30am which caused me to wake up. She also let the cats in. I laid there for a while and did MILD. Then I eventually got up to kick the cats out. I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to try SSILD as a cure for insomnia. It worked. I fell asleep after a little while and had these two dreams, during the last of which I became lucid!
These are some rough notes I threw together. I may try to clean it up later and add some pictures.
Finish 30 minute WBTB and BTB around 430am *Several times I think I woke but didn't look at phone/time in order to give me best chance to keep going back in. Finally do look at phone at 637am and am dumbfounded at amount of lucidity and scenes and time lucid! Some waning of lucidity but often quickly recovered and seems like at least 90% of the time and experiences that I remember were lucid.
Letter tags: HMS HM_? House mall stars hands 2nd m? 6th letter tag? May be one of the scenes below.
Seems not more than 10 minutes of SSILD and I start with, what I told myself during one of the FA's, must have been an NREM lucid. It was short maybe 1 minute and very basic mostly dark but interacting with a woman. It leads to multiple FA's each one different. Several were in a busy house with lots of kids and a few adults. Hands clasp from IWL in bed become hands in bind by girl trying to free my hands. House party like. Outdoor patio girl, wife voice, both can have me! Later indoor house gathering (one of several house scenes) with an older lady still beautiful and I tell her I'll make her young again and morph massage her face and it works in the end with odd results along the way. When I finish I see a female, her niece it seems, with her back to us. She has long curly black hair and I gently take her and lead them both to a bedroom. Mall ladies sex and after a while of that I say I need to do the TOTY, car one sounds good. I try to form a car inside the mall main way but it never becomes solid enough so I look toward an exit and see a whole street of cars parked parallel, not the typical big parking lot you'd see outside of a surburban mall. I see a maybe late 80's Honda that has seen better days but it was the first car I really focused on. I open hood just from front of car but do reach my finger in for the typical final release lever under hood and open hood, it stays open and I reach in and grab the whole engine block and all and rip it out easily like picking up an empty cardboard box. I think about breaking the window with my elbow but I am able to just open the door. I decide keys will be under the visor and yes one key on small key chain tab. I stick the key into the on position and start driving like a maniac. Very quickly transitions from asphalt to dirt trail on a hillside area that brings back memories of bmx trails. I get to a top look out point and see 8-10 guys in bathing trunks just below me maybe 20 feet. Maybe they're heading to a hidden beach below. At first I guess a couple of them near the back of group look gay but as they gather it doesn't seem like anything sexual, just a bunch of guys who may even want a lone guy to beat up on. No worries though, this is my dream. I call down to them to look up at me and shoot off into the sky quickly. It becomes night and I float in the sky and marvelling at the stars. They look fairly normal but a beautiful experience none the less. Visuals fade after a minute or so and I spin in the air, still a black void, so spin few more and a FA. / some busy outdoor area at night sexual with several girls. Also at Mall and at house scenes. Unbelievable! I just keep going from scene fade to scene fade after early part where it was from FA to FA. Also Vegas casino hotel with wife she found which hotel, nice but great deal, lucidity fading, maybe gone for this final scene before waking. I am forgetting so many details. I was setting reminders in the new scenes and I have whispy memories of what those reminders were but still trying to grab them fully - I'm sure I haven't caught them all. Lots of solid, vivid dreamlets including snow falling on a couple in dark brown or black winter long coats.
Updated 02-14-2017 at 02:34 AM by 61674
COMMENTARY NON-LUCID DREAM LUCID DREAM
WBTB: 5:30, 6:30, 7:47 (maybe a few more times)
Tech: WBTB + MILD, WBTB + SSILD
1. I am playing soccer in my friend's apartment. Everything has been cleared out of his main living area and office area. There is no furniture or anything. The floor is still the same fake wood. I'm not sure what we were using as nets but they seemed smaller than regulation. Teams were 3v3 although I don't remember who else was there. I remember scoring one goal where I got the pass up near the net, I paused, and then lightly tapped the ball in off the post. Andrewa said "I bet you could have been really good at hockey if you kept playing". I said "thanks".
2. This next dream is written in my tag notebook but I don't recall it now. The tags are "uber, dog shelter, library, rich movie star brought us food then I ubered. I'll update this if I recall it.
3. (FA) Woke up and checked the time. My phone said 6:29. Then I laid back down and did SSILD. I then woke up for real and realized my alarm (set for 6:30) had already gone off so it couldn't have been 6:29. The real time was 7:47.
4. I worked at an office or something. I decided to attend this weird cult building because they served free lunch. In order not to seem suspicious of just wanting free lunch, I would pretend to study their beliefs during the time there. When I was leaving on the 2nd or 3rd day of doing that, the cult leader followed me. I thought he was going to accuse me of just wanting free lunch, so I explained how much I've been studying. He said he knows, he's been watching me. But then he takes out a gun from a concealed holster and I again become afraid. At this point we're walking through a public parking log, but there aren't any people around. Suddenly I look back at him and he now has 3 guns, one of which is a machine gun? I again accuse him of getting ready to shoot me and he says no. (Memory Blank) Now there is a dog with a collar running through the same parking lot. The cult leader shoots it with a bow. I freak out. Then he gets in a car and attaches the dog's leash to the back of the car. As he starts to sadistically drag the dog behind the car, I run and leap on the dog to hold the pressure off it's neck. I also eventually am able to get the leash unhooked from the dogs collar, so it runs of frightened. (Memory Blank) Now the cult leader, several cult members, one of my co-workers, and I are standing in an abandoned parking garage-type structure. We are kicking this marble around, and it seems that if the marble gets passed you, you die. I purposely quick it slowly and easily to someone near me and he somehow misses. I'm worried, shouting for him not be killed. I freak out at this point and decide to try to escape. I let my co-worker know but he says he thinks we'll be caught if we try. Then I start running and I make a huge jump which somehow doesn't hurt me as I land softly. I run out of the parking garage to an area that is enclosed by a fence. As I approach it, signs say it is electric. I try one part of it and it shocks me (the feeling was really cool). So I run the other way and eventually find an area with a lot of people around and I feel safe. Then I wake up.
Notes: I still have a cold and I was exhausted yesterday, so I think I slept very deeply. I still did MILD and SSILD and my recall was good. I know it's only a matter of time till a lucid comes.
Updated 02-13-2017 at 02:46 PM by 92619