• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Shared Dreams: See you on the Moon!

Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      wow. I remember chatting with someone from DV in a non-lucid, and then I was saying to myself, is this a dream? It must not be. I don't chat in dreams. I never did a reality check!
      haha, darn

It's funny because I kept getting lost in the tabs of the browser window, I found the chat window about twice, but I lost it both times. I think I only got to read one thing you said, then that voice chat thing came up, and I figured it was you

I also think that universe thing might have been one of raven's portals because the chimes that came before it where really cool sounding, like music.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      Raven and nomad and COD4, oh my (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I fell asleep thinking about call of duty 4 and drempt I was in the game. I was fighting a bunch of people with red headbands, I distinctly remember that one of them had a rocket launcher. I must've gotten shot or something because the next thing I know is that I was laying down in a bed. I could feel raven's presense right next to me, as if she where laying down It wasn't akward at the time, but I feel a bit akward now. after a bit, A computer moniter appeared in front of me, nomad was communicateing with me via a chat program in the computer. after some chatting, a strange loading bar appeared on the screen, I assumed it had something to do with voice chat. when I clicked on it, I went to an "installing" page, I then went to the help menu and started poking around. Eventually, some cool chimeing noises played as what looked like a top down view of the universe appeared on the top half of the screen, then I woke up.

from what I gather from this, I am now a patient in the sick bay...
      Quote Originally Posted by Raven Knight View Post
      I fell asleep with my light/sound machine on and focusing on getting to the moon. I knew the plan was to meet Nomad and then try to find that person or creature that has been bothering Morrigan. My focus on the moon led me into a WILD taking place on the moon…

I was in the tower. I was in the sick bay. I had no idea why I was there. I walked across the room. Q was there. He said one of our friends had tried to make it to the moon but had run into a bit of trouble along the way. A not so friendly spirit had hit him with some bad energy. I looked at the person on the bed. I didn't recognize him. He looked sick. I used Voices from the Macross Plus soundtrack. The music played and golden energy flowed through him. I felt there was nothing more I could do. I needed to find Nomad. Maybe he was in the biodome… I teleported.

A stranger in the Biodome (WILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I flew out of a portal on to the moon in the Bidome. A ghost flew out of the portal after me, and landed. I got pissed at myself for letting this creature into our sanctuary. I looked at the ghost, and placed my hand on the hilt of my sword.
      Selene, said, "No."
      The ghost became corporeal. He looked at me, blinking. I pushed him. "Gah! He's real! What the hell? Who are you?"
      The person didn't seem to hear me. He just stood there and looked around. I stared into his face, and I saw someone that looked completely unfamiliar. Selene gently pushed me aside, and handed the person a note. I thought that was strange. He looked down at the note, then folded it, and put it in his pocket.
      "How did you get here? Who are you?" I asked. He still didn't hear me for some reason. He looked up and to the side as if he was trying to remember something. He pulled the note out again, and looked at it. His mouth slowly moved as if he was reading it to himself. He looked up at me, then winked out of sight.
      Raven walked over to us. "What was that about?" she said.
      "I don't know. I'm confused, I thought he was a dream demon or something following me in here. It was a person, someone I don't recognize. A lot of people are showing up here. I guess we don't have to get permission from each other to share dreams."
      "Well, people share dreams all the time, and don't realize it. They don't get permission."
      "True, but what if someone comes here that is malignant?"
      "I don't think anyone could come here if they had harmful intentions. We have too many security protocols in place. The Tower defenses wouldn't allow it. And, look, none of the dogs were barking or anything."
      "True. I guess I shouldn't worry about it. It's not like we actually own this place. I mean, we kind of set it up as a beacon, anyway, so we should expect other dreamers to come here unannounced."
      "True," Raven mused.
      "I was just startled. I thought he was a-"
      "Oh, stop worrying so much!" said Selene, ruffling my hair.
      "Okay!" I smiled, and grabbed her around the waist. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Majinaki View Post
      hey...im a little stunned about this..anyhow

yesterday i was reading around on this site(aswell as many others) about sharing an LD with people..

lastnight i had my first LD, and what did i do? i went to the moon.. and whaddya know, i saw a two DC's stading next to eachother in a slightly flerty but completly professional stance as if they had been standing there waiting for days, the male was stading there and was about 3.5" taller than the female, he was wearing a full suit of black armor( looked like some kind of beasts hide formed into gothic plate mail like something from diablo2 and oblivion) with green trimmings and lining. the female stood there in some kind of almost angelic but more purgatoric looking thin plated steel/mirror armour that refelcted the surroundings in such a gentle form that i wanted to just stare at her in ashtonisment, when i appeard on the moon, the male looked at me and the female looked away, the male go slightly closer and kicked me in the chest, i then realised who i was (i noticed i was my mental image of myself) rather than being some bodyless observer.

The man said "oh look, he stayed" and then the woman walked over to me, without motion or effort of anykind and held out a peice of paper that on it was written something that looked kinda like DReMiNeMEnGrsVeiaWs in a black ink that was bleeding all over the paper making the words almost illegibal, the woman than whisper'd (but it came out normally) "work on being here, not telling yourself your here". and then the 3 of us appeard in some meadow infront of a cave, i saw the man and woman rush into the cave as soon as a "breath" of air flowed out of it, shortly after came a huge WWWRRRYYYish scream followed by scilence, the two walked out with minor blood stains and said goodbye, where i FA'd in my house, where i then lost lucidity and stumbled through a dream until i awoke...

so here i am this morning, wondering if they had actually done anything, or if i had just used my memory to create the DC's of them, then i rember'd the paper, so i google'd it, and i "corrected" the spelling in google, and the first site was this one, so i register'd and began posting when i ran into Slash###
      (soz forgot your numbers) and he told me to post my experiance here in this thread, he told me that Nomad would be thirlled to hear about this.
      I was now in the biodome. I looked around. I spotted three people not too far away from me. I headed in their direction to see who they were. As I approached one of them disappeared. I wondered if I had somehow chased them away. I hoped I hadn't. The other two people were Nomad and Selene. I asked them who their friend had been. They didn't seem to know. Nomad said something about it being a dream demon. Selene said it couldn't have been a dream demon. The tower defense system wouldn't let a dream demon in. I was thinking I didn't have the same faith in the tower defense systems that she seems to. She said it was surely just another dreamer trying to make their way to the moon. She said Nomad shouldn't worry so much. They kissed and then they seemed to acknowledge me for the first time. I told Nomad we were going to find that thing that had been tormenting Morrigan. He said yes. Go ahead and open the portal since I knew where I was going. I figured the best first step would be to find R.

Note: Morrigan posted on the forums that she didn't care to remain anonymous, but R has not said that so I am going to maintain his privacy.

I focused on using Through the Never to open a portal to find R. A portal opened. Nomad and I went through the portal. On the other side we were in a neighborhood. We were just outside a house. There was a man there. He went over to Nomad. He told Nomad that there was something he needed to show him. I wondered if that was R and he was already lucid. Nomad and I both followed R into the house. He went over to his computer, which was doing something strange. R turned towards me now and looked a bit surprised.

"Raven?" he asked, "I thought you were Mark."

"Who?" I asked. Had he thought Nomad was someone named Mark? Apparently he recognized me, though.

"Can I see your face?" R asked. I realized I was dressed as an Assassin from Assassin's Creed. I pulled my hood away from my face so he could see it more clearly. He stared at me for a bit. I asked him what he saw. I wondered if he saw me the way I picture myself or if he had a different image. He stared a bit more and then disappeared. I pulled a Homer "D'Oh!" at the fact he had disappeared. I turned towards Nomad. He was also gone. I pulled a double Homer. ("D'Oh, D'Oh!") Now I felt like I was about to wake up. I barely got off my triple Homer ("D'Oh, D'Oh, D'Oh!") before I woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post
      Dream 4: I was playing a Sonic the Hedgehog video game. And i discovered a glitch. I thought it was cool so i ran out of the house and found Mark75 to tell him about it.

for some reason I got mark to follow me to show him the glitch. But when we arrived Raven Knight had taken his place. She followed me into my house and we were talking a little bit. Her face was hidden behind some sort of white hood. she stopped me and said that i should look at her. She pulled the hood away and revealed her face. I was staring at a child like face that seemed young. but all her hair was white or grey. It was kind of strange. She asked what i had thought... I just said it was nice to finally get to see her.
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 10-18-2009 at 10:58 PM.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Dream Warrior Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

Where the furry things rule
      DJ Entries
      For my part of that long mutilpe-share dream, I am now able to reveal that R in that dream referrs to Man of Shred. That should clear up part of the comparisons!
      "Anything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso.
      "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." - Henry David Thoreau

Tasks of the Year Completed: China (Asia)

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie_Ezz View Post
      My first shared dream (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

So a week ago I had my first lucid moment and that made me join DV. At the time I didn´t know that my very first lucid moment was also my very first shared moment with mrdeano from DV. I know it sounds very strange, two random people sharing a dream, but I believe it happened.

I was sitting in a train and I was going home. When I´m in trains I tend to let my mind slip and I think about lots of things. In this train I became Lucid for the first time, just by thinking of it.
      I thought to myself, I can stop whenever I want because it´s a dream. This made the dream more vivid and that startled me for a second. Then I thought why not go out of the train now. So I pushed the button and I was waiting for the doors to open. Then I realized that I didnt know what was going to happen next and it freaked me out because in non lucid dreams you don´t think about what´s going to happen next. I think I lost my lucidity here
      I was outside after that in broad daylight. I was walking with someone and when I looked next to me it was a guy with dark brown hair. I couldnt really see his face because of the sun, but he smiled at me and we were walking up something. All I remember was feeling safe and being guided somewhere.

I found out that this was a shared dream throw DV chat because mrdeano told me he also had a train dream. I asked, as a joke, if he had held a girls hand by any chance and he said yes. I asked what he remembered from his dream and it matched my dream. He had done this to maintain his lucidity. I hope to have more shared dreams in the future
      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeano View Post
      Train Girl

So this dream was awhile back and I hardly remember it. So I apologize now for the lack of content.

The first thing I remember was looking at the morning sky. The sun had just risen and the sky was filled with a beautiful yellowish colour.
      I had never seen a sky like this in my dreams before, I was truly taken back by it.

I was stood in a garden and running down the side of it was some train tracks. As soon as I noticed them, I heard the sound of a train approaching. I moved to the edge of the tracks as the train come over the horizon. Smoke bellowed from the top of it, leaving a thick white cloud trailing behind it.
      I held my hand out for the train to stop and it did. The train doors automatically opened and I stepped inside.

Not sure what happens here, I am pretty sure I did something for a few moments and then the dream began to fade.
      As soon as it did, I grabbed onto a girls hand to anchor myself back into the dream. I can't remember much about the girl since my vision wasn't perfect, but I defiantly grabbed hold onto her hand firmly.
      I then left the train while still holding her hand, I think I let go once I was outside but I am not too sure.

The next thing I remember was being back at my house, so I assume the train stopped right outside my house. I then woke up.
      Note: this dream did not have Raven Knight and I in it, obviously, but we by no means have a patent on shared dreams!!!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Victoria BC
      woah.............................................. ......................................

i think the reason why i couldnt interact with you, Nomad, was because i was semi lucid..... im kinda still tryina figure all this out.....

i dont think i'll beable to meet you again but i'll try considering that you guys both apparently saw me
      Just call me Scott, it's much easier
      Radeon HD4850 2GB
      AMD PhenomIIx4 3.6ghz
      DILD[1]:::FA[1]:::MILD[1]:::WILD[1]
      Cod4 best round: 60kills 10deaths, 24player,FFA,10min,Crossfire

Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Wow this is one mega dream share.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

DJ Entries

3-way Shared Dream

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorTiger View Post
      NOTE: To insure I don’t upset anyone, I went to bed agitated last night; looking for a fight with someone I’ll call Mr. Annoying so that they are protected.

I concentrated on the Moon. I wanted to meet my friends there. I have having a hard time just getting there on my own, so I focused first on being in a forest, looking up at the Moon. I fell fast asleep a short while later, slipping into a dream that shouldn’t be there.

I was sitting at a bar. The long old wood of it felt good under my hands. I looked to the drink sitting in front of me. I hadn’t ordered it, but didn’t care. I took the shot at once. It didn’t burn as it went down, which I thought was nice. I looked up at a man I perceived as Nomad. This was strange. Why was he bartending? How come he didn’t recognize me? My head swam with possibilities but none of them made sense. This didn’t make sense. I wasn’t supposed to be here, I was supposed to be somewhere else. Why can’t I remember where?

I took the shot that was sitting in front of me. I was looking for someone. Wait, I didn’t order another shot. What the hell is going on here? I looked up. The patrons of the bar didn’t seem to notice that I was becoming agitated. I saw Raven. I was looking for her, or was I? I stood up. My head swam.

Why was I wearing a cloak? Who was I? I looked back to Raven. No, I wasn’t looking for her; I was looking for Mr. Annoying. I wanted to hit him. I wanted to show him that he was wrong. My head blurred and I fell onto a sitting bar patron. She shoved me off. Nomad and Raven looked up at this. I watched them closely. Wait, I was supposed to be going to the Moon. Why was I going to go to the Moon? How did I get here? This isn’t real. I’m dreaming…

I looked around the bar. Mr. Annoying hadn’t shown up yet. I was getting antsy. I was angry at him. I turned to say something to Nomad, but I couldn’t find him. I put my hands to my head. I don’t feel right. Pool, that looks like fun. Wait, I had a thought just a second ago, where did it go? Why can’t I do anything since I know it’s a dream? “Where are you, jackass!” I yelled, but it sounded far away.

I wanted out. I wanted out of this dream. This wasn’t mine. Where did I run and slip off to? Why couldn’t I leave? A guard looked at me strangely. I thought I was going to be sick. The world spun around me. I was falling to the floor. I hit it and people rushed around me….I jerked awake.

NOTE: This was a very surreal experience. I don’t know what was going on; I just know that it didn’t feel right. I woke up even thinking that and had a hard time getting back to sleep. I am still shaken by the experience. And man, what was in those shots I had?
      Mass Bar (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was bartending at a crowded bar in Massachusetts. It looked like the Roobar on Cape Cod. There were a lot of aliens mingling with humans. No one seemed to notice that the aliens were aliens, or they didn't care. I remember a big pink fat alien with a conical head, and tentacles coming from his crown. He had a large mouth, and his body was covered in spots. His eyes were half closed. There was a skinny green alien, with a face like a spider's.

I was making all kinds of drinks. I spun the bottles around, and slid beer steins to people without pouring the beer, but the beer would just be there. No one was ordering or paying for drinks. I knew what they wanted telepathically. I didn't care that they were not paying, because I was having so much fun. I was wearing jeans, and a dark purple shiny shirt with faint vertical pink stripes with the sleeves rolled up to my shoulders. Why the hell did I look like a big white guy with a big jaw and nose? Whatever.

A woman aggressively pushed her way through the crowd, and plunked down on a barstool. She was wearing blue jeans, boots, and a retro heavy meatal T-Shirt from the 80's with lots of skulls and barbed wire on it, and the collar and sleeves cut out. That looked like it was actually from the '80's. She flipped her dark hair out of her face, and pointed at me growling, "Hey, you! Gimme some strong shit! I need a drink. A good one."
      "What do you want?" I smiled, spinning a bottle.
      "Shit, I don't know! Whatever you think is good."
      I poured her a shot of colorful liquids that swirled in the glass, but didn't mix. I poured her another one of Wild Turkey, dark rum, whiskey and vodka. She dumped both the shots into her mouth, slammed the glasses on the bar, then swallowed both shots at once.
      She wiped her mouth undaintily with the back of her hand, and nodded at me in thanks.
      She stood up. "Okay! Whose ass am I going to kick tonight, huh? I know you're out there, ya little bitch."
      "Whoah, easy, there killah," I said in a Masshole accent. "We're just here to have a good time."
      People backed away from her. "RAAA!" she screamed and pounded her fist on the bar. The glasses jumped, and a beer stein tipped over, spilling beer all over the bar and on to the floor.
      "Dammit, now I have to clean this shit up. Jimmie, grab a mop," I yelled.
      "Hey, missy," I said. "What's buggin' you? Why don't you sit down at the bar and tell me about it?"
      She turned and pointed at me. "Hey!" she hiccuped, "fuck you mannnshlllbb..." Her eyes rolled back into her head, she fell over. A woman in a white dress stepped out from the crowd and caught her. She patted the other woman's face. "Hey sweetie, wake up, wake up!" The angry woman opened her eyes. "Huh, what? Where is that fucker? Oh my head." She passed out again.
      The woman in the white dress looked at me scowling.
      "What did you give her?" she scolded.
      "Hey, I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders. "She said she wanted something strong, and she didn't care what it was. I just dumped a bunch of random hard liquors into two shot glasses. You should've seen this rainbow one I made, it had-"
      "Oh, just shut up, you!" she scolded again.
      I shrugged my shoulders and began mixing drinks again. The woman in white put the other ladies arm around her, and half-carried her out. "You okay dear? Let me give you a ride home."
      "I was supposed to abbu doobah blll..." said the woman in the t-shirt.
      The woman in white scowled at me one more time, and I stuck my tongue out at her. She grumbled something about poor service, and stepped out the door.
      "Next!" I yelled above the clamor.
      I continued walking down the street. I heard a commotion in a saloon. I decided to go inside and see what was going on. I went into the bar. It was a bit dark inside but my eyes quickly adjusted. I saw two people I recognized. I saw Nomad behind the bar and Allison in the room. Allison looked drunk or sick. She was about to pass out. I went over and caught her as she was about to fall down. Nomad was watching and laughing. What the f*@k did he think was so funny? I asked him what he had done to her. He said nothing. She had wanted a hard drink so he had given her one… or two. I asked him a drink of what. He said some random crap he had lying around. Allison cursed at him in a drunken manner. Nomad was bragging about a colorful drink he had made. I told him to shut up, and he should count himself lucky I didn't have a free hand to come punch him in the face. I told Allison I could help her with this. We left the bar.

This is sooooo cool!
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 10-18-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added Nomad's Portion

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      wow wow wow wow wow

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Dom Helder Camara:

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.

Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      dang, so many people, how am I going to keep track of them all?

Wololo Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Spiral out, keep going.
      DJ Entries

This is sooooo cool!
      Wow, nice one guys! I never thought about the possibility of me having a non-lucid shared dream with one of you guys, guess I'd better start making the time to write my dreams down in the morning. My recall sure could use the boost anyway

America
      this is so amazing. everytime i try n WILD ima picture the moon from now on lol.

Victoria BC

nice!

great idea megan! the moon is the usual meeting place for sharing dreams, as far as picturing it everytime? whynot? come meet some fun people
      Radeon HD4850 2GB
      AMD PhenomIIx4 3.6ghz

stellar flotsam <span class='glow_808080'>cygnus</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      lots
      CA
      here's an idea: share a dream with an animal! they dream too, right?
      stabilization guides:
      foundations -=- DCs & coherence

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      note: I forgot this dream, but then beachgirl and I were talking about it in chat, and she started saying something like a poem, and the whole thing came flooding back to me.

Kanaloa (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was under the sea in the depths, a merman, wielding a trident. I was wearing a circlet of coral on my head. It was night, or I was very very deep. A mermaid swam to me. I placed my trident on my back. She stopped and we held hands facing each other. She had ash blond hair floating about her, and he face was serene like the surface of the see on a windless day. Her eyes were dark and intense. She had a four pointed purple star on her forehead. We spoke to each other telepathically, as if one voice, or we were both reciting an ancient poem:
      We know why we are here.
      We know why we have met.
      We are following the path,
      the invisible secret path in the sea
      down down to the depths

Then, we let go of one hand, and swam down following a faintly glowing blue line, with little glowing balls in it.

we will see the king
      we swim down into darkness
      we breathe deeply the water we see
      swim...
      down...
      breathe...
      down...
      down where we can't see
      further...
      down...
      to Ancestor

Everything around me was total darkness, except for the faintly glowing blue line. Everything was quiet, except for my breathing, and the breathing of my mermaid friend. I could hear our hearts beating. The water grew very cold.
      I could only feel her hand and the water, and see almost nothing.
      We followed the line into an underwater cave. A faint light emanated from the rear, and we followed it into a great cavern. We parted hands being able to see each other.
      The source of the light, was Kanaloa, the Hawaiian god of sea, glowing blue-white, a giant squid. Along the floor and ceiling of the cavern was all manner of corals growing, some glowing all alive, from the mana emanating from Ancestor.
      We stopped swimming and floated in front of him. He reached out and grabbed us with his two long tentacles. We surrendurred to his grasp.
      I was on his right, and she was on his left. He brought us close to his giant eyes. I looked into his eye, and colors spun around his pupil. He spoke to us telepathically:
      Ah.... Atlanteans, surface dwellers, you have returned. You seek a blessing, do you not? You know you are my children. You find what you seek, but you must seek still. All will be revealed when you are ready. Now, breathe.
      He squirted a cloud of ink, and it moved toward us, as if sentient. We closed our eyes and inhaled it. I felt strong. I opened my eyes, and they were glowing gold. My mermaid friend's eyes were glowing violet.
      Return to the sea for healing. Return to the sea for power, my children. Return to the sea to return to me. I am watching over you, on land, sea, and sky.
      I started to speak.
      Sh. I know your thoughts. This is a dream, yes, and yet, not a dream. You are going to forget. Now is not the time for you to be too amazed. You will recall my love for you, at the proper time. You know. You already understand that I am your ancestor. Now, breathe again.
      Again, ink came out of him, and we inhaled it. I felt a different kind of power. Our bodies began to faintly glow as if light was coming out of our pores.
      You are ambassadors of the sea. You love the sea as I do, as I love you, and you love me. You have a mission, yet your task is to not do, but be. Be love, my children. Be love, and be free.
      He let us go, and we bowed to him, then swam out of the cavern. We held hands again, and followed the glowing blue line up near the surface until we could see each other.
      "Is this a dream?" I asked her telepathically.
      "I don't know. I think so, and yet, it feels more like... something else. We've been here before haven't we?"
      "Yes, it's all so... familiar. But, somehow, I feel like I am going to forget you, forget everything. I don't want to."
      I took her other hand, brought her hands up to my lips, kissing them. She pressed her forehead into my hands, closing her eyes.
      She leaned back and looked into my eyes. She placed her right hand on my chest.
      "Here."
      She lifted her hand, and a small glowing lavender four pointed star was left where her hand was.
      "Everything is fading," I said sadly.
      "It's okay," she said, and we embraced.. and the dream faded away.
      excerpted:
      Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl View Post
      10/12/09 Non Lucid Dream

10/13/09

WILD Meeting Kanaloa Underwater

6:34 AM: I decided I wanted to meet Kanaloa, and went into a WILD. I was on the shores of a beach in Hawaii, so I dove into the ocean and swam into the sea, where I found him. He was a pink-purple-orange colored octopus, very stately, floating in the water. I talked to him, I kept looking at him and his beautiful one eye, that was this incredible geometric pattern. And he kept reaching out and scooping me up with his tentacle or arm. At one point he scooped up Waking Nomad as well and told me that it would be good for me to have an ally. So there we were, both floating in free-space underwater each in one of Kanaloa's arms. I asked him for a healing drink and he gave me some of his ink or some secretion- but he said “it only works if you follow the path”, and I said, “what path”? And he said “you know what I mean”. It was so much fun swimming there under the water to see him, and breathing underwater was really fun too!

I wound up on land a few times but just use my intention to get back there to talk to him again. At one point on the land I ran into a bunch of hooligans in a car. These guys… maybe three or four of them…They had big muscles, and one of them had strange tattoos on his arms. They were hassling me but I told them off.

Anyway, I kept coming back to Kanaloa. I kept looking into his eye and at one point he beamed this really intense energy into my eye. I could literally see this electric white light going from him into me. Or between us. I was enthralled by the pattern in his eye. A few more times he scooped me up into his arms, and it was really fun just laying there in his arms. He said, “right now you need to be held and rocked. This is really good for you.”

Comment: I decided to set higher goals for myself in my lucid dreaming. I set the intention the night before to meet Kanaloa in my dreams the next morning. I stayed firm in my resolve. I found it was not hard at all.

DJ Entries

10/17/09 The Dark Stranger

I was in the biodome. I didn't realize where I was. I thought it was just a beautiful park. I was walking down a path through the trees. Animals were all around me. I was thinking they seemed surprisingly unafraid of me. I wished I had a camera on me. I wanted to take photos of them. Since I didn't have a camera I decided I would try to pet a particularly brave looking bunny. I got down on my knees and crawled slowly towards the bunny. I was trying not to scare it. I was surprised when the bunny hopped in my direction. It was not only unafraid, it wanted attention! The bunny rubbed its face on my knee like a cat would. I started petting the bunny. It was so soft and furry. I scratched it behind the ears. It was a very affectionate bunny. I saw movement behind me and I turned around.

"Raven," a man there said. I noticed he was dressed like an Assassin but it wasn't Altaïr. He told me I was dreaming. I got up and looked at him closer. I finally recognized him. It was Nomad. He asked if I was still looking to track that man down. The one who was bothering Morrigan. He said I might want to start with a reality check. I flew into the sky. I was dreaming. I landed in front of Nomad.

The freak that was bothering Morrigan. I thought for a bit and then I remembered. I told him I would try to open a portal. I focused on using Through the Never. I focused on finding that creepy man. A portal opened. Nomad and I both went through it.

On the other side we were in a dark place. I told Nomad this looked like the place. I looked around to see if there was anyone else there. We were alone. Nomad yelled out, "Come out, you PUSSY!" He was very loud. I looked around to see if anyone was going to respond. For just an instant there was a strange man in front of me. It was just a flash and then he was gone. Nomad saw that and looked around to see where the man had gone. The man popped in and out a few other places right around us. He was laughing menacingly the whole time. That was getting really annoying. One of Nomad's dragons appeared. It was the golden one that uses fire and lightning. The next time the man appeared it wrapped around him and held on tightly. I used Battery and hit him with a bolt of lightning. Nomad ran a sword through his gut. The man turned into a vapor and reformed not far away. He looked pissed. He also looked like he was in pain. He vanished.

"That hurt him!" I said, "Do it again! Do it again!"

The man went back to teleporting. He was now trying to get in a few attacks. Black bolts of some kind. They bounced off a force field around Nomad and his dragon. They bounced off of my Witchblade armor. During an opening the dragon latched onto the man again. I hit him with another Battery and Nomad attacked him with his sword again. This time Nomad's sword was on fire. The man screamed in rage and pain and turned to mist. I had the idea one more time would do it. The man reformed a bit farther off. I went over to look at him. He looked exhausted. He was on all fours breathing hard. I wondered if there was any spark of good left in him. I looked in his eyes. He glared back. I thought I saw something. I focused on the song Touch My Heart from the Devil Hunter Yohko anime series soundtrack. The song was playing. The man tried to attack me while the song was playing. Nomad distracted him by attacking with his sword. He wasn't being serious about his attacks. I figured he knew I was doing a healing spell. Finally the man seemed to go into a trance. The song completed and golden energy flowed into the man. He looked at Nomad and then at me. He seemed disoriented. He said he didn't know where he was. He had to go. He disappeared in a flash of light. I wondered if he had been taken care of. At least for now he had. Everything faded to black as I woke.
      The Dream Leech (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I stepped out of the portal on to the Moon. Raven was talking to Altair. "You ready?"
      "Geared up, good to go."
      She nodded solemnly. She created a portal, and the three of us stepped through.
      We were in the bedroom of Morrigan. She was sleeping with a pained expression on her face, almost angry. There was a strange creature, almost like a man at the foot of her bed. He was wearing a black coat with long tails, black dress pants, black shoes. He had somewhat of a hunchback. He had long pale fingers with disgustingly long nails, hands sickly white and veiny. All his skin was a pale white color, with a disgusting purple undertone. He had sparse stringy white hair which came down past his ears. He spoke in a soft hissing gurgly voice.
      "Ah, yes, little one, begin to dream, and give it to me. Your dreams are so exquisitely delicious. Yes. Mm-GGK!"
      Altair had enough, and stabbed him in the back with his dagger. The wraith creature turned around. He had no eyes, no nose, no mouth even, just holes, five horrible holes, two for his eyes, two for nostrils, and two for his mouth. The wraith thing tried to speak. Altair grabbed on to his dagger with both hands, and ripped the creature all the way up to its neck. It began to convulse, and green worms like maggots spilled out on the ground. Raven and I summoned fire, and burned the little bastards up. The four of us were all covered in slimy ectoplasm.
      Raven summoned violet fire, burning it all off.
      Raven bent over Morrigan. "Poor girl needs healing," she said.
      "Yes," I said.
      I played my didjeridoo, pointing the end under Morrigan. Music came out of Raven's body. Little black astral ticks became agitated and ran off of Morrigan's dream body. "Keep playing," Raven said, and she summoned fire and burned up all the little parasites.
      Music came out of Raven again, and I saw red energy flow out of her center, and move into the little wounds that the ticks left. The music was saying, "healing, healing, healing," almost like when people make guitars sing. I felt like Basara was there with us.
      I closed my eyes, and spread my arms out. I chanted a mantra that the Dalai Lama taught to me by way of Cacaphony, "Om Muni Muni Mah Muni Sahkya Muni Soha." (translation: Hail to the thunderbolt in the dark void.) An angel slowly vibrated out of me forward.
      I stopped chanting. The angel had a white robe, a winged helmet, and a silver sword. He was wearing a breastplate of the same dark silvery metal as our helmets. He also had armor on his forearms. "Hello, Michael," I smiled.
      He put his finger to his lips, "Sh!" he said. Three angels came out of Michael, and stood at all sides of Morrigan's bed facing outward.
      My winged helmet began to hum and vibrate at a high frequency.
      A dream demon about two and a half stories high landed on the ground with a BOOM. He had red skin, legs like a bull, a long tail flicking back and forth, an ugly man's face with a big round jaw, yellow teeth, black eyes, and the horns of a bull. He was wielding a scimitar in his right hand, and a round shield in his left. He cracked his neck loudly.
      "Oh you again?" I taunted. He seemed confused for a second. I guess it was not the same one from before, just one that looked similar. He brought his scimitar down at me with a loud crash, and I rolled out of the way. He sword got stuck in the ground for a second. Altair ran up the dream demon's left leg, and up to his shoulder. He stabbed it in its upper back with his dagger, then held on to his dagger with both hands, and hung from his blade, slicing the demon down its back. The dream demon roared in anger. He stomped on the ground with his left hoof, sending shockwaves at us through the ground, but we leapt up, and let the shockwaves flow under us harmlessly.
      Raven summoned lightning, and it hit the demon's horns electrocuting him. I shot fire out of my hands at his chest. His hair caught on fire, and he looked at me and went, "Pfft!" He brought his sword up again to attack me. Blasts of moonlight hit him in the eyes. He roared in pain, blinded. He brought his sword down again, but I easily rolled out of the way. I looked up and saw Selene hovering in the air, her white cape blowing in the wind. She looked down and grinned at me. "I thought I'd come along this time," she told me telepathically.

The dream demon threw back its head, and a strange guttural cry emanated from his throat. More dream demons, about six or seven, dropped out of the sky. He was calling for help. Dammit. How the hell are we going to defeat all these bastards?
      I summoned a conch and blew it. I used the song from Dragon Spirit. The blast from the shell filled the sky. The dream demons grabbed at their ears, and growled angrily. Bolts of white light shot down from the sky, and landed on the ground around us. Dream warriors matched size for size against the dream demons landed on the ground, and immediately attacked with savage fury. One of the dream warriors tackled a dream demon, then stabbed it in the face with a dagger. Another one had on spiked gloves glowing white. He punched all the way into a dream demon, and lifted it into the air, then slammed it on the ground. The dream demon grabbed the dream warrior's arm that was in his body. The dream warrior punched the dream demon in the face, crushing its skull.

Raven summoned lightning, charging our blades. The Moonsword in my hand vibrated and hummed like my winged helmet. I placed my sword parellel to the ground, and ran in a circle screaming a war cry, slicing our enemies' legs. Selene was flying and teleporting, blasting them in the face with moonlight from her staff, blinding them. Then, she changed to a bladed staff, and leapt from the ground, stabbing the dream demons in the chest.
      Altair was a white blur, running up the demons' bodies, landing on their shoulders, then impossibly running parallel to the ground across their chests, slicing their throats. BOOM BOOM BOOM! I heard thunderclaps as Raven summoned lightning relentlessly on to the heads of the dream demons.
      Selene jumped from one demon head to another, landing on their foreheads, then plunging a sword into their eyes. One of them grabbed her. White light shone out from the demon's fist, and his hand popped open, as he yelled in pain. Selene had her arms and legs pointed out like a star. The dream demon had a black third degree burn on the inside of his hand in the shape of Selene.
      The dream demons fell to the ground, and the great dream warriors leapt upon them, stabbing them in the chest. Their bodies changed into little green maggots. One of the large dream warriors made heat emanate from the palms of his hands, burning the worms. Raven and I summoned fire. Skyfire, the golden dragon appeared, and she exhaled fire upon them like a flamethrower. Raven summoned violet flame and burned the ectoplasm off us. The great dream warriors looked at us, nodded, then pointing their weapons skyward, took off and flew up into the night.

We were all breathing heavily. We dusted ourselves off. "Is she okay?" asked Raven.
      "Let's go check on her," I said.
      I looked down at Morrigan, she seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I felt a familial affection toward her, as if she was my little sister. I kissed her forehead. "Sleep well, _____ ." I said a word that I can't remember. I asked Michael to send angels into the room of the child, but he said they were already there.

Suddenly Morrigan and I were walking down a sidewalk. It was a cool day. Leaves were just beginning to turn. She was carrying a small black purse. Her heels went clop clop clop on the pavement. She was looking at the ground, trying to focus on her thoughts, gesturing excitedly as she spoke, just like my sister R does. "I don't get it. I don't understand what is happening. All this... stuff... really upsets me. My dreams are not supposed to be like this. No one really teaches us how, ya know?" She looked at me concerned. She had a hard time putting into words what she was trying to express.
      "I know."
      "I mean, there's no way to complete classify, categorize, put into little boxes ... all this stuff, we don't understand it completely. No religion explains it adequately. We're all looking at the same elephant from different perspectives through the lenses of the bullshit belief system we were raised with. I mean, I am not saying religion is bullshit, not at all, but, it becomes like a filter, and it skews the image of the reality we are trying so hard to perceive. It makes things so confusing."
      " I know what you mean," I said. "I am trying so hard to grasp, to wrap my mind around the essence of reality, and then, something happens which blows my mind and changes everything."
      I stopped walking. She stopped and looked at me. "Morrigan," I told her, "they really like you. They are attracted to your energy. You are more powerful than all of us. I don't know why, but, there is something about you, that is very ancient and ... strong. That's not even the right word for it, but I think you know what I mean." I looked into her eyes, and tried to convey the essence of what I was saying telepathically.
      "You are always called a witch, in every lifetime. People sense your energy, and it frightens them. These creatures come to you, to feed off your dreams. You have... something... I can't even put into words."
      Her eyes began to tear up, and she nodded solemnly. We continued walking. She sighed in frustration.
      "It's just that... oh... dammit. This shit started happening ever since-"
      "Stop," I said, "you don't need to tell me. I have to go."
      She nodded.
      "Be safe," I told her.
      She tried to force a smile.
      I woke up.

From Raven Knight's Dreams
      I was in a beautiful place. I looked around. It seemed somehow familiar. I was thinking how lucky I was to have found a place so beautiful. I walked around and looked at the surroundings. It was lush and green. There was a stream flowing through the area. But wait… I live in a desert… how could that stream be flowing? And some of these were tropical plants. Q appeared with Altaïr.

"Here," Q said, "Wherever you're going, take this with you."

"Take 'this' with me?" I questioned.

"Take Altaïr," Q said, "I don't like the way he's looking at that Templar that you brought back with you."

Note: All this strangeness made me semi-lucid.

"But isn't that Templar already dead?" I asked.

"Not any more," Q said, "The demon was trying to take his soul. That is a lot harder to do when the soul is anchored firmly in a body. So I made a new body and put him in it." I saw Altaïr give Q a dirty look but he said nothing. "And I don't like the way Altaïr is looking at him. I know the Assassins and Templars have a bit of a love-hate thing going on… they love to hate each other. And while you're at it maybe you should play a nice song for Altaïr. He doesn't have to like Templars, but he seems to be quite obsessed with them! Even though the one we have here is not a threat!" Q disappeared.

"So where are you going?" Altaïr asked.

"Uh…" I started. I couldn't think where. I wasn't lucid enough for that. I even thought that was my excuse! I wasn't lucid enough! But full lucidity still eluded me.

Nomad came over before Altaïr could expect an answer. He asked if I was ready to go help Morrigan. I hesitated. Hadn't we already done that? Why did I have the feeling of deja-vu? I wrote the feeling off. If we had already done it Nomad wouldn't be saying we still had to do it. I focused on Through the Never and on getting to Morrigan. We all went through.

On the other side we were in a room. There was a man at the foot of the bed with a woman sleeping in it. He was tall and dressed entirely in black with a black top hat on. He looked sooooo familiar. He was hissing at the woman in the bed. "You will eternally…" Altaïr moved in close behind the man. I knew he was bad news. There was no questioning that. "… belong to GLURK!" Altaïr had given him a hidden blade to the back. The man turned his head 180 degrees around to look at Altaïr. He had a skull for a head! It hissed, spitting gross stuff on Altaïr. He grabbed his left hand with his right and pulled the imbedded hidden blade upward, practically slicing the man in two from his waist to his neck. The man turned to mist. Nomad summoned fire and I used Damage Inc. to vaporize the mist before it could re-solidify into the man again. Now I knew who he was.

"I thought I had healed him!" I said, "That shit must've been faking!"

I looked at Altaïr. There was some dark energy around him. I used a shortened form of Full Moonlight from the Devil Hunter Yohko soundtrack to vaporize the dark energy off of all of us. It was clear that Morrigan needed healing. I focused on Voices while Nomad played his didgeridoo. Golden energy washed a lot of filth out of her. Nomad seemed to be focusing on something. An angel appeared. I figured it was his guardian. The angel multiplied. Three angels surrounded Morrigan and seemed to be healing her.

Suddenly I heard a huge CRASH from outside. I went through the wall to see outside. There was a really big and ugly thing out there. It looked somewhere around 30 feet tall! It looked like a minotaur crossed with Freddy Krueger; in other words it looked like the minotaur had been badly burned all over its disgusting body. He had a huge sword and shield.

"You again?" Nomad asked. Had he seen this monster before? The monster, I was thinking it was a dream demon, attacked Nomad with his sword. Nomad rolled out of the way. Altaïr was off and climbed up a house across the street… up to the porch roof, onto a narrow window ledge of a second floor window, then onto the roof. I stood there looking at him a bit. "He can really do that?" I asked more to myself than to anyone. The dream demon seemed focused on Nomad. Altaïr wasn't going to be ignored. He jumped off of the house and landed on the demon's back sword first. He held onto the blade and let gravity pull him downward. Of course the sword cut through the demon's back as Altaïr went down. The demon was pissed. It turned to find Altaïr. I used Battery to hit it with a bolt of lightning. His horns served as excellent lightning rods! I added a Damage, Inc. and he was also set on fire. Nomad added to the flames.

The demon was still obsessed with Nomad. It attacked him again. Selene was somehow there. Where had she come from? It didn't matter. She was hitting the demon in the face with light beams. He got more pissed and roared loudly. More dream demons materialized. He was multiplying! Nomad took out some kind of horn that looked kind of like a giant shell and blew into it. It made a deafening sound. The dream demons seemed to have more problems with the deafening noise than we did, however. They covered their ears and exploded. The demon was still pissed. He made a motion and an army of zombies rose out of the ground. So many of them. I attacked them with my Witchblade sword. I quickly used Battery to energize my and everyone else's swords. I thought I saw light around us. And I sensed we had gained allies… but I didn't stop to look. I was cutting through zombies. I removed the head of a zombie to find myself face to face with Altaïr. We stood back to back and killed any zombie dumb enough to get close… and zombies are really stupid! The zombies fell easily and I turned to see someone attacking the demon itself. I didn't recognize that person. The demon turned into disgusting worms. Everyone was burning the worms so I added Damage, Inc. to throw some more fire at them.

Now we were surrounded by warriors. I didn't recognize them. They all took to the sky in a blast of light and went through a portal up there. I saw some dark auras around Nomad. I used Full Moonlight to cleanse it away. Everything faded to black as I woke.
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 10-19-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added information

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Note: mrdeano and took a nap at the same time, and decided we were going to try to meet on the moon. I am not taking out deletions because we both dreamt of each other even though we don't remember it. Also, there is the obvious synchronicity of the battle in space while I was on my way to meet him. I also want people to see what it's first like when people begin to intentionally share dreams. This is how it was for Raven and I in the beginning, and became progressively more and more synchronous.

Also, if you look at Raven and my personal DJ, you will see a lot of dreams about each other that we forget, but they obviously happened because of all our logged shared dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeano View Post
      I had three dreams last night that involved Wakingnomad. However, I am not sure that they was actual shared dreams. For one, I wasn't lucid and they didn't seem different from other dreams.
      I think I got myself so wind up about meeting nomad that I ended up dreaming about him.

Wakingnomad the Mexican

This is the earliest dream and the one I remember the least about...
      All I can remember is being stood next to a DC that I thought was Nomad. The ground underneath us was wooded. Maybe it was a dock?
      Well the next thing I remember is that DC starting to sing a Mexican song while dancing. XD

I definitely act like this sometimes. I have a vague recollection of a dock in Hawaii wearing a sombrero, and we were jumping off the dock. Something about donkeys, too.

MMORPG Wakingnomad

I found myself trapped in a 3d game looking from a bird eyes view. It looked just like a MMORPG game

It looked just like that ^^ with lots of different characters running around doing their own thing. Each character had their user name floating above their head so we could identify each other.
      This is when I noticed Wakingnamad stood by a group of people. I ran up to him and said 'Look! we did it, we've met' but he didn't respond and he trailed off with his friends somewhere else.

I followed him, he lead us to this dark cave which had random weapons scattered all over the place. I kept dropping my weapon on the floor and swapping it with another. I couldn't make my mind up which I wanted.

Can't really remember much after that

That cave is the cave of the Frost Giant. You are learning to be a Dream Warrior. It's time to choose weapons.

Wakingnomad and the escape to freedom

I found myself stood in a loading bay on a huge ship with Nomad. For some reason, we have both been enslaved by the ship owner and been made to work. The crates and boxes wasn't stacked correctly and it was our job to organise them.
      One of his henchmen was close behind with a gun, every time we slacked off a little he would point it at us and threaten to shoot.

While moving around the crates we noticed little children hiding in them. They must of been homeless and looking for a free ride out of the country.
      'If they get caught, they will end up raped or murdered' I whispered to Nomad.
      Unfortunately, at that moment the henchmen found one of the children. a young boy. Instead of killing him, the henchmen made him work. He told the young boy to stack all the chairs in order (No idea why chairs was there) and he told Nomad to help.

Around here I had a dream memory. Previous to this, me and Nomad spoke to the people who work on the ship and told them our plans to escape. They all agreed to turn a blind eye and allow us to run

Nomad picked up a couple of chairs and walked over to the henchmen. He then threw the chairs into his chest and ran the opposite direction. I ran after him. We both ran into another room, locking the door behind us. There was a group of workers sat around a table. They all just smiled at us as we ran past. We then moved onto the next room which was full of computers and gadgets. The guy inside wished us luck as we headed for the exit.

Outside there was a small dock and a jet boat waiting. We both jumped in

I then woke

I love badass adventure dreams like this.

For some reason, it feels like I missed something tonight. Like another dream about Nomad, but I can't seemed to remember it.
      mr deano? (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Thou Infernal Bastards
      As I lied down in bed, I felt the presence of a dream demon hovering above me. Really? I am not in the mood today, you bastard. I prayed to my angel Michael, and I felt him take the same space as me. We leapt forward at the demon flying through my bedroom wall into the living room at the same time, two daggers went into the demon, one its chest, one in its surprised face. I summoned fire and burned up the green maggots squirming around our feet. Then, i summoned violet flame to burn the ectoplasm off of us. Michael sang a short tune, and healed our little scrapes.
      "How do I keep these bastards from coming here all the time?" I asked.
      "You need to set up a barrier," said Michael simply.
      "Ah, that makes so much sense." He nodded and smiled. "Care to accompany to the Moon?"
      "I was about to suggest that."
      Michael and I were flying through space, occupying the same space, he was hidden in me, or I was hidden in him, both our swords were drawn, pointing toward the Moon.
      An archdemon appeared before us wearing a large cape, wielding a whip and a shield. He was breathing heavily in anticipation. I pressed the button on my energy belt, forming a force field around us, right before the whip cracked and smacked on the force field. Michael instinctively held up his shield. It was blue with a silver cross on it. He spoke to me telepathically: Teleport.
      I teleported behind the demon. Michael was still in the force field. The demon was confused for a second. He cracked his whip at the force field again, but it just bounced off. Michael flew through the force field sword first, stabbing the archdemon in the gut. The archdemon grabbed Michael with one hand and threw him, tumbling through space. Michael unfurled his wings, and stopped.
      Michael spoke to me again: the conch.
      I summoned the Conch of Pan, and blew it. The archdemon covered his ears, roaring in anger and turned toward me. Blood poured from the wound on his belly. He threw back his head, and a guttural howl emenated from deep within his throat. I was encircled by demons instantly.
      Michael again spoke: Now mist.
      I turned into green mist as they launched varying distance attacks at me, which just went through me. The demons almost charged me, and I turned my force field back on, but they were instantly stopped. Each demon was killed by an invisible angel behind it, stabbed in the back with a sword, or its throat slit with a dagger.
      I blew the conch again, and beings of white light appeared with us: dream warrirors. One dream warrior launched a grappling hook with a rope glowing golden into the archdemon's face, and flew around him, binding him. Another shot light into his eyes, blinding him. Another dream warrior stabbed him in the navel, and ran up to his chest with a primal scream. Another dream warrior landed on his throat and stabbed him in the face. Before his green magots got a chance to escape out of the wound, the rope put out a bunch of little claws that stuck in the dream demon's flesh, holding the wound shut, and two dream warriors shot fire out of their hands like flamethrowers burning the corpse.
      One of the dream warriors summoned violet flame, burning off the ectoplasm and astral ticks. One of the angels flew among us swooping and singing, and our wounds healed.
      "Thank you, my brothers," I said to the angels and dream warriors. The angels nodded, and forming a v, flew back to earth. The dream warriors became white light, and flew off in all directions.
      "Shall we?" said Michael.
      I exhaled with a Phew! and we merged again. I turned on my force field. He said to me quietly, "softer." I tuned it down to make it barely visible. I had not known the button had a dial. I focused on making myself as non-corporeal as possible, and we became barely visible. I created a red mirror portal in front of us, and we landed on the Moon.

Mrdeano?
      I stood in front of the Biodome and looked around.
      "Mr. deano?" I called. "Deeeeano?" "Deeeeano? Are you there?"
      "Aw shucks," I said quietly, kicking up moon dust. "I'll go find him."
      I created a red mirror portal, and stepped through. I was in mrdeano's bedroom... or living room? I think he was sleeping on a couch. I shook his dream body.
      "Deano, deano, deano, he deano!" I whispered hoarsely. He stretched and yawned. He opened his eyes halfway. "Huh? What?"
      "Dude, get up! You're lucid- doh! I mean, you're dreaming!"
      "Am I?" He sat up and looked at his hands. "I don't know if I am... my hands look pretty normal."
      "Oh, that doesn't matter. Come on." I grabbed his arm, and pulled him through the portal that was still open, and we went through.

We were on the Moon, in front of the Biodome. Deano's energy looked like red crystal. "Hey..." he said softly. He slowly stepped forward then increased his pace, then he ran into the Biodome.
      "I remember this place! That's the Tower! The staircase! It's still there!"
      "I think you did that!" I smiled.
      "Really? But, how?"
      "Your mind, your wish, your will."
      "Really? And there's the sign!"
      He pointed to glowing yellow graffiti on the bottom of the Tower that said, "Welcome to The Moon!"
      "But, hey, I didn't notice all this stuff before! Plants and animals on the Moon?"
      He laughed like a little kid, and ran around exploring the Biodome. He smelled a flower, then he picked up a rabbit. "Hey there, little guy. Aren't you scared? No." The rabbit blinked and munched on some grass in its mouth. He set the rabbit down and it scampered away.
      A couple blue and black butterflies flitted near him. He put out his hand and they landed on his finger. There wasn't enough room, so another flew up to his face and landed on his nose. He looked around and forgot about the butterfly on his face. "Wow," he said softly. I burst out laughing. "Huh? What?" He went cross-eyed, and saw the butterfly. "Oh!" Pff! He blew the butterfly off of his nose and laughed.
      "This place is beautiful," he said. "And we can all add to the dreamscape, can't we?"
      "Yes!" I said, "and it stays here."
      "Wow. This place... it's a good place for us to meet, us dreamers."
      "Yeah, I meant it to be a beacon of sorts. I just didn't realize so many people were going to be able to come here so soon. I'm excited. We are going to have a dream concert here," I laughed.
      "This place... " he looked at me, and smiled a most genuine smile, like a child's, "is magical," he whispered softly.
      I felt overwhelmed by emotion. My eyes welled up with tears. "I know." I smiled back.

AWESOME, MAN!!! Next time, join in the battle!!! That's awesome that the picture shows minotaurs fighting magic using humans! That's exactly what it was, except the minotaurs had faces of men, but the demons all had the legs of a bull, and the horns of a bull. It's crazy that you found that picture. That battle was so epic, wasn't it?
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 10-19-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Motion Personified Alpha Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      United Kingdom
      DJ Entries
      Mrdeano?
      I stood in front of the Biodome and looked around.
      "Mr. deano?" I called. "Deeeeano?" "Deeeeano? Are you there?"
      "Aw shucks," I said quietly, kicking up moon dust. "I'll go find him."
      I created a red mirror portal, and stepped through. I was in mrdeano's bedroom... or living room? I think he was sleeping on a couch. I shook his dream body.
      "Deano, deano, deano, he deano!" I whispered hoarsely. He stretched and yawned. He opened his eyes halfway. "Huh? What?"
      "Dude, get up! You're lucid- doh! I mean, you're dreaming!"
      "Am I?" He sat up and looked at his hands. "I don't know if I am... my hands look pretty normal."
      "Oh, that doesn't matter. Come on." I grabbed his arm, and pulled him through the portal that was still open, and we went through.

We were on the Moon, in front of the Biodome. Deano's energy looked like red crystal. "Hey..." he said softly. He slowly stepped forward then increased his pace, then he ran into the Biodome.
      "I remember this place! That's the Tower! The staircase! It's still there!"
      "I think you did that!" I smiled.
      "Really? But, how?"
      "Your mind, your wish, your will."
      "Really? And there's the sign!"
      He pointed to glowing yellow graffiti on the bottom of the Tower that said, "Welcome to The Moon!"
      "But, hey, I didn't notice all this stuff before! Plants and animals on the Moon?"
      He laughed like a little kid, and ran around exploring the Biodome. He smelled a flower, then he picked up a rabbit. "Hey there, little guy. Aren't you scared? No." The rabbit blinked and munched on some grass in its mouth. He set the rabbit down and it scampered away.
      A couple blue and black butterflies flitted near him. He put out his hand and they landed on his finger. There wasn't enough room, so another flew up to his face and landed on his nose. He looked around and forgot about the butterfly on his face. "Wow," he said softly. I burst out laughing. "Huh? What?" He went cross-eyed, and saw the butterfly. "Oh!" Pff! He blew the butterfly off of his nose and laughed.
      "This place is beautiful," he said. "And we can all add to the dreamscape, can't we?"
      "Yes!" I said, "and it stays here."
      "Wow. This place... it's a good place for us to meet, us dreamers."
      "Yeah, I meant it to be a beacon of sorts. I just didn't realize so many people were going to be able to come here so soon. I'm excited. We are going to have a dream concert here," I laughed.
      "This place... " he looked at me, and smiled a most genuine smile, like a child's, "is magical," he whispered softly.
      I felt overwhelmed by emotion. My eyes welled up with tears. "I know." I smiled back.[/COLOR][/INDENT]

AWESOME, MAN!!! Next time, join in the battle!!! That's awesome that the picture shows minotaurs fighting magic using humans! That's exactly what it was, except the minotaurs had faces of men, but the demons all had the legs of a bull, and the horns of a bull. It's crazy that you found that picture. That battle was so epic, wasn't it?
      That is awesome! aaha
      I remember you guys having weapons, and it reminded me of a MMORPG because it look like you guys was preparing for a battle or something.
      I wish I didn't wake up =/ otherwise I would of followed you to where you was going.

I would also like to mention that in between my first and second dream, I had a false awakening. The only thing I can remember is someone waking me up, I originally thought it was my dad.

Hopefully our dreams will align more as time progresses thank you for letting me into your shared dreams!

Victoria BC

fuck

Deano you luckyyyy xD,
      Nomad i think the tower deliberatly stopped me from coming this time...

as i was lying in bed i almost falling asleep i saw the surface on the moon from farrr away, i saw a large pale blue/VERY faint tinge of green and the surface of it looked kinda ghostly, as i tryed to get closer to the moon a large flash of beige engulfed me and i wokeup the next morning
      Last edited by Majinaki; 10-19-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: misspelled name
      Radeon HD4850 2GB
      AMD PhenomIIx4 3.6ghz

Campinas - São Paulo - Brazil
      Hahaha funny dreams

Shared dreams really works?

In my next LD i will try to find someone. Maybe Yoshi, probally it will not work, but well, ah
      Last edited by Swordz; 10-19-2009 at 08:20 PM.
      LDs since joining: DILD: 45
      Last LD: 08/24/10

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Majinaki View Post
      Deano you luckyyyy xD,
      Nomad i think the tower deliberatly stopped me from coming this time...

as i was lying in bed i almost falling asleep i saw the surface on the moon from farrr away, i saw a large pale blue/VERY faint tinge of green and the surface of it looked kinda ghostly, as i tryed to get closer to the moon a large flash of beige engulfed me and i wokeup the next morning
      No, the Tower defenses would not attack you. I don't know what that was, but it was no that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
      Hahaha funny dreams

Shared dreams really works?

In my next LD i will try to find someone. Maybe Yoshi, probally it will not work, but well, ah
      No, shared dreams are not real. Just kidding. Yoshi is an excellent person to try it with.

Campinas - São Paulo - Brazil
      No, the Tower defenses would not attack you. I don't know what that was, but it was no that.

No, shared dreams are not real. Just kidding. Yoshi is an excellent person to try it with.
      You killed me for a second.
      LDs since joining: DILD: 45
      Last LD: 08/24/10

DJ Entries
      Don't do that! For a brief instant I thought you'd been possessed by a certain jerk we both know!

Marin County, CA
      Way cool dream!!! I am blown away -
      (i finally found it)

Remember and forget, Real and not-real, dream and non-dream ... how cool is THAT?

bg~~~

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Can we get back on track with this thread? There was some good discussion going here before the fighting broke out.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast