Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Mzzkc's Mind Games

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      So.. wait, did you die, or?

The i's are invisible. Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Haha, no one dies in HvZ. They just "die" when they get tagged. Also, zombies in HvZ are simply humans with headbands. Bloody, bloody, headbands.

I highly suggest you learn more, and if you can, start up a game at your school.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      OH!
      I see. I feel foolish...

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Nah, don't worry about it. Most people haven't even heard of HvZ.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      I watched the video (documentary) and I thought it was awesome...
      I'm in the mood for a zombie dream now.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Alrighty. I remember a ton of fragments from last night, but no full dreams, and nothing very interesting. Loaf was in a couple. Also, all of them involved LDing in some way. No idea why I didn't get lucid.

BONUS ENTRY OF DOOM!

??.??.????
      Crash Course in Control (WILD)
      ★★★★★
      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I felt the transition.

I'm dreaming. I get out of bed and climb over my couch, toward my window. The sun pelted through my blinds as the green leaves of the trees outside swayed gently back and forth. I pressed myself against the window, ignoring the blinds, they mean nothing. As expected, the glass starts to give way to my pressure, conforming to the shape of my skin, like a cool sleek putty.

In a mere moment I'm outside, hovering above my backyard. I glide over the trees, simply enjoying my surroundings. There's a large clearing below me. Just like before they put all those town-houses in. In it, are people having a Nerf War. I drop down to join them, but I don't have a blaster. I inquire to a nearby DC, "Where's my Recon?"

he looks at me like I'm an idiot as he replies, "What are you talking about? It's right there." Sure, enough, on the grassy hill lay my Recon. I grab it from its resting place and join in the fray. A time lapse finishes things up rather quickly, but I'm content with the amount of action I got.

Heading toward a nearby house now, I decide to track down my DG. It's been awhile since we've met. I walk in the back and am greeted by a few random DCs and a good friend I know IRL. I approach him, and ask, "Hey, M, where's my Dream Guide?"

"She's downstairs with your parents."

"Thanks dude."

"No problem, man."

Trusting my friend, I locate the stairs. The house I'm in is more of a building than anything else. I make my way to where I believe she should be, but a guy with a nice shirt and slacks is blocking my way. I tell him, "Bring out my Dream Guide for me."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Bull shit. Bring her out, now." He leaves for a second, a look of worry on his face. When he returns he has a random female DC in tow who is obviously not my DG. I'm getting pissed now. "I'm gonna say it one more time before I bring this entire building crashing down on your head. Bring. Me. My. Dream. Guide."

He scampers off, sensing my intent to follow through with the threat. Sure enough, he comes back with none other than my DG right behind him. She looks annoyed for some reason. She steps up to me and looks me in the eyes with her penetrating gaze. She demands of me only one thing: "What do you want?"

What happened next I simply cannot accurately explain. I began to speak: "I want to be strong. I want power. Unlimited power. I want the ability ro destroy universes upon a whim. The power of a god. . ." I couldn't stop myself from talking. Worse, I couldn't even control what I was saying. I poured all of my willpower into stopping my mouth from spurting out these words, but, again, I had no control. This went on for a good minute, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was, in a word, powerless.

I eventually finished talking. The gravity of what had just happened hadn't quite hit me yet, and it wouldn't for a long time afterwards. My DG had just taught me a lesson about how little power I actually had in the grand scheme of things, and had shown me how meaningless my previous quest for power and glory had been. At the time, though, I was still in shock. My DG, noticing I still didn't get it, gave me a look, shook her head,

And the dream ended.
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 12-29-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mzzkc View Post
      Loaf was in a couple
      What did I look like? I want those fragments now!

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
      What did I look like?
      You looked like you, in your pictures, but with facial features.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
      I want those fragments now!
      No you don't.

Anywho, I had a lucid last night where I flew around a bit, and made a DC of a friend of mine lucid for teh lulz. Not that great, really.
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 12-26-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      No you don't.
      Lies.

So I read your dream and I want to meet my DG even more.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      A Typical Night (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The following summary of my night, which is fairly typical, shows you why I don't normally update on non-lucid nights.

Dream: Funny Faces

★★★☆☆
      A friend of mine broke into a construction site, and a cameraman caught it all on camera. It was a rather funny scene actually. The next day they were looking to arrest him, but he had already gotten himself hired as the site manager.

Dream: All hail the mighty Eye!
      ★★★☆☆
      There was this weird circle with a dot on it in this parking garage. It was posted all over the place with a warning message several yards away: "Warning: Symbol Becomes All Seeing Eye When No One is Paying Attention." Sure enough, it became an eye that followed my movements every time I looked away.

What followed this revelation were shenanigans that involved me fusing with the eye and letting it see and interpret information for me. Kinda trippy.

Dream: Computers is a Neato Major!
      ★★☆☆☆
      A college dream that had me hanging out with a bunch of friends. The normal drama ensued. Also, pretty much everyone I knew was having trouble with two programming projects I hadn't even started yet. One of them was writing a large program entirely in assembly. I reminded them it was much easier to write it all out in C first and then convert it over.

Then, when I was working on the assembly one in class. The President of the school comes in with a small girl who is apparently touring various universities. She starts talking about how cool a major in computers would be, but the Pres reminds her there are 3 distinct area of studies to consider, not just one.

Dream: I'll teach you life skills.
      ★★★☆☆
      I was a substitute teacher for a Kindergarten class. I had to pass back papers, but I didn't know any of the kids names, so I had the assistant do that while I prepared a video. After the movie, I showed them all how to mod nerf guns. Power tools are fun kids!

Fragment: Not again. . .
      ★☆☆☆☆
      Another fragment about discussing lucidity, but not actually getting lucid off of it. I'm pretty sure I even used powers in this one, too. . .

Dreams: Personal dreams are personal.
      ★★★★☆
      *insert 2 personal dreams here*

Yeah. My recall is ballin'.
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 12-29-2009 at 09:17 PM.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      The Atrium (DILD)
      ★★★★☆
      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Around me was a gathering of students of all trades and disciplines. Okay, most of them were Comp Sci, students, but that's not the point. The point is, the group seemed diverse. All of us were inside of this huge atrium. The Balcony above us, surrounding the area, the tunnels that branched off, and the general architecture had the look and feel of Hogwarts.

However, there was no magic going on in these walls. Instead we had all been assigned a winter break project that was due tonight at midnight. It was already 10:54 PM and all of us had to write a two page paper on the functionality of the memory allocator we wrote before break. I questioned a STB about it, wondering if we had already done something similar. He rebuked me, and stated he had already finished his paper and had given it some fancy name. A guy who was supposed to be our professor laughed from across the room and commended STB.

After that we started to toss a Frisbee around. One side of the atrium, vs. the other. I kept missing my opportunity to get the Frisbee, and everyone on my team was sucking something awful, so I started to cheat. I used TK to do some fancy throws that weren't even possible. I also used my powers to direct the Frisbee into my hands whenever they threw it. However, after a long time, it seemed as if my TK was waning.

Wait, this is dream, how can I be getting tired from overuse of my TK? I can't even properly lift that balloon over there. This is pathetic. I lift off into the sky and float over to the second floor balcony that wrapped around the middle of the atrium. I decide to test how much energy I really have left.

"Chidori!"

Blue sparks fly from my right arm, a massive charge builds up in my palm, and all the while an all encompassing screeching fills the room. I slash my arm into a nearby stone wall to test it out, and sure enough, it cuts into it with ease, but not as deep as I would have liked.

I decide to have a bit of fun, completely forgetting any and all goals. I jump down into the middle of the crowd, and shout, "Alright! This is how it's gonna go down! All of you, against me!" Everyone looked at me funny, a few people to my left start to come at me. I whip out a bo-staff and begin to twirl it around, charging at them. I knock a few to the side, before drawing them into a small foyer that leads to another hallway into the the atrium. Several of the people from the room attack me, grinning wildly, but a few good knocks to the head and chest take them out quite handily.

Suddenly, a girl walks through the archway. She is dressed much more ornately than these previous louts, and carries a huge staff like sword. Several sweeping halberd-esque blades protruded from the long, thin staff at the blade's core. They shone brightly and were framed from behind with beautiful red and gold waves. Well, that's cool.

She swings it at me, but I parry it to the side, stepping in and hitting her shoulder with my simple black staff. She tries for another swipe, but I block, and return a strike of my own, this time across her head. We go back and forth like this for awhile, before her frustration builds to a peak. A downward strike from her blade is met with a swift kick from my boot.

Hilariously enough, her blade gets lodged into the thick leather bottoms of my boot. She tries to pull out her blade, but can't, a look of surprise on her face. I twist my foot and disarm her, taking her blade for myself. I ditch my staff, and test out my new bounty. A quick slash cuts away at her poofy clothes, but does not draw blood. I thrust the blade into her. "Oh, fuck." She says, looking down at the gaping wound in her chest. I can see the life drain out of her as she goes limp. I pull out my blade and head back into the atrium.

Everyone inside is playing some silly game in groups around the room. "What the hell is this?! I thought I told you all to fight me." I take a large arcing slash at the people in the group before me, cutting into the necks of everyone there, spilling their blood onto the floor. They just turned in shock and stared at me, in a semi-circle. I took to the air as people started screaming around me. Soon enough, the room was completely empty except for a few people scattered around the room who just stood there calmly.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked them.

"All the stupid ones left." One of the remaining people said.

I wanted to investigate further, but the dream started to slip and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Well, I guess I could have tried to stay in a little bit longer. >.>
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 12-31-2009 at 02:50 AM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Awesome!

"All the stupid ones left." One of the remaining people said.
      OH MY GOSH THEY WERE ENTITIES.
      Nah just kidding. Funny how you used TK before lucidity.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Cool man. The first dream where I battled Raven Knight, I chose that same double bladed staff for us to fight with.

It sounds like you had a shared dream with Loaf. Awesome.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      It sounds like you had a shared dream with Loaf. Awesome.
      Wait what?

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Crappy MS Paint picture of the sword she had. Since I am in no way an artist and am really bad at descriptive language:

Also, what do mean Loaf and I had a shared dream? When did this happen?

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      I think he is referring to the time you saw me, above.
      Lol@photo.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Haha, and I didn't even mention the fragment where I saw you transform into that demon thing. ^.^

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Rawr Demon Loaf

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Go Ninjas (Non-lucid)
      ★★★☆☆
      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Had this non-lucid a few nights ago. I'm gonna try a different style, for teh lulz.

Wheeeee! Oh, joy, this giant airborne trampoline sure is a blast. Water far below us, a big 'ol blue sky with puffy clouds above, and no netting to keep us in! I sure do hope I sustain no injury from this venture. Whoops, I slipped and fell! Good thing I fell in the middle of the trampoline. Crap, now everyone is jumping on me! Ow! Ow!! Ow!!!

I think they broke something. . .

Being disabled and unable to properly move sucks something awful. Luckily, I'm just gonna ignore this plot point until later and go about my absolutely ordinary life. What's that Dad? There's an interactive Fallout demo you just found out about? Oh, well I've known about this one for awhile, but go ahead and start it up, I'll be watching the city from this little ledge over here.

Wowzers, this fallout sure is realistic. Look at how marvelous the deadly blast from a nearby nuclear explosion is. Oh my, I think I died. It sure is a good thing everyone gets insta rezzed during these demos, and my HUD even keeps track of how many times I died! Look at that number climb!

I'm going to drift into random thought now. . . .

. . .

. . .

Holy shit! A lion is attacking me! I must toggle on Fly and escape! Aaaagh! It's following me! Quickly, Ninjas: Attack my Target! What a sight my own personal Ninja army (of 6!) is as it swiftly cuts down that mean nasty lion.

That was a close one, indeed it was. You can go now, my good friends, I'm just going to fly over to that building over there. Oh, look, some officers from our evil authoritarian government. I hope they don't spot me hovering about 10 feet above them. Gorrammit! They saw me. . .

Go Ninjas go Ninjas go! Yes! Wipe them all out. Wait, not those two. They are going to die of a terminal illness soon anyways. Aww, look at that one run off and cry. It's like he actually believed me or something. Oh, hi LJS! Didn't expect to see you here. You can leave now before they start the actual nukings. No? Kay, suit yourself, buddy, I was only kidding about your terminal illness, you know. I'm gonna go and board that plane over there now.

Since I'm disabled, I have to sit in the back because it's easier that way, apparently. Plus there are no other seats open. Everyone back here sure is awful noisy. I'm quite uncomfortable with this arrangement, but I guess I have no choice in the matter. . .
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 12-31-2009 at 09:38 PM.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Last night I had a dream where a CTB from an alternate dimension had a squeaky little voice and a Canadian accent. It was the funniest thing ever. XD

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Lololol
      Its 8:16AM 1st of January 2010 for me right now.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      6 long lucids, semi-goal completion, epic battles spanning over several dreams, and even more confusion from my DG. I'll write them out if I get the chance/feel like writing for several hours.

Also, 2 were DEILDs.
      Last edited by Mzzkc; 01-03-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      6 long lucids, semi-goal completion, epic battles spanning over several dreams, and even more confusion from my DG. I'll write them out if I get the chance/feel like writing for several hours.
      Fuck you

Seattle
      accidentally unsubscribed lol. sorry about the random reply.
      Goals:

Visit family ( )
      Visit Control Room (X)
      Play guitar ( )
      Solve a math problem ( )

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      DG stiffed me last night in one of my two lucids. I may write them down if I feel the need to later. Neither were particularly exciting.

All I have to say is, jumping out of a window to perform a RC after my other RCs failed may not have been the best idea, for obvious reasons. >.>

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast