Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My warped reality

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England

My warped reality

Hello everyone

So I have decided to keep my journal on here in an attempt to keep me using it. My reasons for this is because I have every now and then I have forgot to enter dreams into my diary due to some stressful events that occoured latley.

So to give a little bit of info about me. Im 23 live in Newcastle England. I am currently working for a bank which is ok ...pays the bills I guess. I have visited this site alot just have not posted to many things lol.

How this will work.

Normal dreams will be in Black
      Lucid dreams will be in Blue
      Hypnagogic Imagery will be in Magenta
      Commentry will be in Green
      Goals I set myself will be in Red

Please feel free to comment if you wish to..your opinions will be more than welcome and any tips on structure or anything like that will be much appreciated.

thanks
      Last edited by mark; 09-29-2007 at 12:06 PM.
      ARandomViewer likes this.

England
      6th January 2007

My first journal entry and first lucid dream

Im in a old fashioned living room with red and brown flowery patterned wall paper. There is a worn browny colour chair next to the TV simillar to the one out of the matrix. In the centre of the room is a shower basin filled with water. I am washing a small animal its about the size a a king prawn and has the head of a Elephant and the body of a prawn. Its colour swerled between pink and purple.

I thought that this was not right infact this was insane then it hit me and I shouted "Dam im dreaming!!" I looked at my hand and had a extra finger coming out of my little finger. I looked again this time I had 8 fingers. I looked around everything began to fade slowly. (I had read that spining helps clear things up) I span but I did not work and tried again this time it work a treat and everything was very clear.

My first thought was flying! I ran outside and found myself in a industrial estate surrounded by porta cabins. I pushed off the ground about a 5 or 6 inches but my brother grabed mmy arm and said "what are you doing, you cant do that" I pushed him off me and sprang into the air so fast it shocked me. Everything was bluring past blue and white then I landed hard on a beech and made a bit of a crater. The beech was dark and there were lots of little fires around, I could see people at the edge of my vision. I was standing next to a life gaurd hut like the ones from baywatch and behind it was a girl I liked. I tried to kiss her but woke up..

That waqs my first lucid dream I was so excited I never slept for the rest of the night and that week was one of the best weeks of my life
      Last edited by mark; 01-01-2008 at 10:35 PM.

England
      7th January 2007

Brief encounter with my Dad

Im in a Jeep in the front seat and driving is a blond woman who I pressume to be my dads wife. In the back seats are 2 lads and my brother Shaun. We drive into a supermarket car park to pick up my dad. He drops the shopping trolly and spills the contents everywere ...I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 12:56 PM.

England
      08 January 2007

First annoying encounter with false awakening

I woke up in my bed but everything was fuzzy kind of like I could not see right. I had just assumed it was cbecause I was very tired but that was not the case.

I entered 2 lengthy dreams into my diary then went back to sleep only to find that I actually had just dreamed this.
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 12:56 PM.

England
      9th January 2007

Evil doctor

I was someone else imn my dream. I am getting married (or am I? ...I cant remember if its me or if im at someone other persons wedding) The wedding is interupted by an announcement that a evil doctor has a space station filled with poison and he intends to release it and kill every one. I saved the world by flying up to the station in a rocket and blowing it up.

Hasselhoff

I am in my house or something similar. I am in my mums room the walls have a strange pattern on them, like a target you would find omn a Archry range but only about 1 cm across. My mum, step dad and Shaun are laughing because Kurt D (a friend I have not seen in 7 years) and David Hasselhoff have circled all the patters with a green highligter pen then number them.

England
      10 January 2007

Ex Girlfriend

Im in the bath I know donna is comming to Newcastle (its were I live) for a massive wedding she is planning. I was determind not to get her a wedding pressent but I felt really guilty so I decided I would head to town to buy something for her. Im in Newcastle Eldon square (which is a large shopping center) I went into a shop and it was full of people on drugs and one man kept coming up to me asking if I wanted to by some Exctasy for my stomach (I have a condition that has caused me alot of pain latley).

I left that shop and bought some chocolates for her...but only cheap ones because im still angry at her. The shopping mall was being dressed up for the wedding. There was a Old lady walking around who was renting out small Huskie puppies. I rented 8 of them because I thought it would be nice for them to follow Donna down the aisle.

Scart TV ??

Steph gave me a Scart TV box (dont know what this is lol) it has 72 channels of High Def. I got it installed in time for Christmas.

Lucid dream No2

Tongiht I tried to WILD. I was lying there for a while and felt a strange tingling feeling. after a while I seemed to fall my bed this scared me so I sat up in bed. Everything was hazy and had a strange yellow/green tinge to it. I done some reality checks and realised I was dreaming. I picked up my phone and on the screen it had a picture of a forrest. I knew for sure I was dreaming now. I put my head against the screen and fell into the forrest. (I had read on here about someone shouting for weapons to appear) so I shouted for a shot gun and one appeared. I picked it out of the air and proceded to shoot some animals. I then decided I would see if I could find a part of my personality, I got slightly distracted by the view of the mountains in the distance which I thought to be beautiful. I continued looking for my personality. I came across a puddle of water and it formed its self into what I took to be my paranoia. It said something to me but I cant remember what he said. I think I may have asked it "why am I the way I am?" He then turned into Russel Brand and I lost lucidity. I woke up
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 11:51 PM.

England
      11th January 2007

Team Rocket

I think this dream was inspired by a post from someone who said he keeps dreaming of pokemon saying as I have not watched the thing for years.

I was at work sitting at my desk. There are alot of desks together so I can see my friends. I ask "has anyone ever seen that Pokemon Tul'loli'pop" Craig laugh "Dude come on man!!" I say "What lol I think its one of the good guys it killed team rocket"....I woke up

England
      13 January 2007

David Hasselhoff dream 2

Im at my auntie Susans she has bought a new bungalow. My cousin Amanda is pregnant and due soon. She goes out and we watch her leave as she gets into a silver car. Its dark out side my mum goes to get petrol leaving me, Shaun and David Hasselhoff to compare gleam/sparkle in our smiles...The Hoff wins

England
      14th January

Long dream about a Alien

Im Will smith but im white and there is someone else there...im not sure if they are male or female. A alien has invaded Earth, its massive and slimey and has the ability to control snakes. Im standing on a hill with a farmer who is wearing a Flat cap and a tweed jacket he has a shot gun and is pointing it down the hill at a woman with long dark hair who is wearing black PVC. He shoots her but it has no effect her arm turns into a long tenticle and comes racing towards us. He shoots again but I tell him its no use.

I am in a large sky scraper. It has a swimming pool on its roof. There is a press conference being held to announce the alien to the world. Everyone was laughing not taking it seriously. The woman in black is there again but she begins to loose her shape and the starts absorbing everyone in the room. We run as fast as we can onto the roof and into the swimming pool which is empty and because the floor is mad of glass it breaks and we fall through tunnels of brown and red. We choose to go to some place were this girl is filming a movie. I tell her that her friend (who is a woman) really needs to shave. She tells me that she is in love withh someone but this makes me really jealous.

We look for the alien again but it catches us and starts to absorb us. I become elastic and start to chew my way out shouting "hell no!! you aint eating me"...I wake up

England
      20 Feb 2007

World war 2 Lucid

Its been a while since I have entered anything..its been stressful so I have not slept well

im walking along the banks of the tyne admiring the huge floating poppy reeths. There are plans fighting in the sky and one of the crashes I run up to look, its a german plane.

I am in a cinema, a old one you see on TV with red drapes covering the walls. The seats are red too. Im not sure what is on the screen but I am trying to look at the people who are sitting down. I cant because they have no faces. I wonder why this is and realising im dreaming I get very very excited, its been a while! I then procede to run half way up the walls and back flip off them. I wonder if its possible to walk on the ceiling but ofcourse it was and I spent a while watching the people from the ceiling. I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-12-2007 at 12:00 PM.

England
      18 March 2007

Zombie Lucid

Im in a Desert area there are some steel rusted stairs like the ones from Heroes that clair jumps from. I am being chased by some zombies. I am depratley looking for a gun and although there are loads of guns I cant find one that has any ammo. One of the Zombies almost catches me but I find a gun at the last minute and shoot it..but the gun only has 3 bullets im really starting to panic now.

The dream shifts im in a office it has light grey walls and a dark grey or blue floor with light pine tables through out the large room. There are 3 Zombies 1 behing and 2 infront. I know this cant be real so I do a realtiy check and although my hands seem perfectly normal I try the breathing with your nose plugged it works but I had to do it 3 times to be sure. I punch the zombies and watch in amazment as the slowly as if in slow motin fly back through the air doing back flips. I jump up onto a high table, take a running jump and float across all the tables and land gently on the floor. I really want to fly out side and had heard you could walk through walls in dreams so I tried to walk but got caught in the blackness...I wake up

Fluffy bed

I know im dreaming straight away. Im lying in a massive bed and the quilt is like a mountain its massive but its soft and really light. I notice there is a mirror and I had heard they are strange in dreams. I am facinated by the fact that when I touch my nose it looks like im touching everywere but my nose...I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-12-2007 at 12:01 PM.

England
      19 March 2007

Frustration

I am going to work there are a set of dorrs made of glass. I can see there is this girl behind the doors (someone from reall life who I have the biggest crush on) I have to tell her how important she is how beautiful I think she is. I opem the door but find that there is another door in its place. This gos on and on and I tell myself this is so typical. I find I get more and more frustrated and desprate.

Castle

I am looking to buy a house. The firwst house we look at is not good enough its kinda trampy. I end up buying a castle. It has a crypt you have to get to via a pully system. There is a ghost down there and it scares the hell out of me.
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 11:52 PM.

England
      20 March 2007

Work

Im sitting at a group of four desk at work. the cumputers next to me are empty. I have 3 pink T-shirts lined up on my desk just incase I have to change. The Cleaners have locked the main doors but have opened the side doors and because of this a freezing breeze comes blowing through the office.

I look at the pictures on the intranet. There is a picture of a dog, a fat pitbull that is white with a brown patch on its head. It is eating ham off a plate on a kitchen table.

Stu sits next to mein his pink/brown t-shirt. He tells me him and becca broke up, he feels really bad. I feel slightly uncomfortable becuase im not sure what to say to him but I tell him these things are comlicated. He drinks some coke from a plastic cup then pours the rest of it into a can.

Interview

I am young maybe 9 or 10 I am walking down a lane and going back home. Its a cold and bright day. There is frost on the ground

The dream shifts. I am a camera man in a small compact hallway. The stairs are bare and the wood is spattered with white paint. I knock on the door to interview my dads wife about how she is dealing with my dads death and for her to tell his story.
      Last edited by mark; 09-12-2007 at 12:02 PM.

England
      21 March 2007

These dreams are hazy

Evolution

Im talking to some people, maybe work friends, that 1. we are not the top of the evolutionary tree and 2 dinosaurs maybe because they evolved into birds?

Asda job application

I filled in a application for for Asda (a supermarket) We were called into a class room by a old teacherof mine to discuss the results of our application. We are sitting round a desk and she passes a not to Kurt D who does not get the job I think its no suprise really. I get my not that says I have not got the job. I cant believe it then someone else gets the job...im very annoyed at this!
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 11:52 PM.

England
      01 April 2007

I have not entered a dream in a while...I have not been sleeping very well at all.

Caves, Grenades and Love

Im in a cave there are 2 bridges made of stone connecting one side to the other and a bottomless drop on either side. On the stone bridges are rows of desks and people taking exams. I throw a Granade into the people. When it explodes it emmits a bright energy field and the people inside dissapear. I do this twice more.

Im in a room, a large room you might expect in a counrty mansion. There is a open door at on side and I can see into the other rooms. I am watching a high def TV. The girl I have fancied for a while (I will call her A*) comes into the room with a board game that looks like bread. She asks me how to play Wakeing lunch I explain and she shows me how to play everybody wins. We are watching a Horror film maybe the ring? On the TV people are opening draws and water is flowing out of them onto the ceiling. A* looks scared. I sneek up behind her and frighten her. She jumps and laughs we play fight a bit and fall back onto the sofa. She sits across me and kisses me...I am so happy I could love you forever I say to her
      Last edited by mark; 09-13-2007 at 11:02 PM.

England
      05 June 2007

again its been a while because I have started a new job and have found very little time to sleep

Soul

Im lying in my room the light is on. Next to my bed is a wardrobe. Next to this is what looks like a microphone but it glows silver. The top is glowing very very bright. Somehow to me this represents my soul...every though I have every had and its floating away and I cant catch it. this scares the hell out of me I wake up sweating and crying

England
      28 July 2007

Invincible Mouse

There is a mouse in my room. It is living in my wardrobe. Both me and my mum are trying to get rid of the thing but its just to smart. It has set up home in my shoe which has been filled with saw dust. We tried to kill it but it just bounded away and set up home in a show box. We tried to kill it again but it didnt even move we just cant kill it.

England
      30 August 2007

Cemitary Lucid

Im in a cemitary with my brother and my dead Nana. Ironically searching for my Nanas grave. There is a large open field with flat grave stones. A family of Chavs started throwing massive rocks at us We run but the rocks are smashing all around us.We get to the end of the road and run onto the main road. There are no cars and there is a storm at the end of the raod. I yell at him to stop because there is a tornado coming towards us. He runs in the other direction to safety. I start doing back stroke through the air I think this is not possible im dreaming!! I look round at the storm and it has gone. Every thing is beautiful, the sky is blue the trees are the brightest green i have ever seen. I jump into the air feeling so free I wake up

Sea Side town

I am in a small town (I know im dreaming again) The buildings are whit and old. The sky does not have a cloud in it, its just the most perfect blue. I fly slowly over the house the sun is warm on my skin there is a slightly shill breeze that gives me goose bumps there is a bay far below with white sand and lots of people sun bathing. I can see the breaking waves on the beech.

Return to the Sea side town

Im back at in the town I decide not to fly but to try to find a girl. I fly through a small window in the white building. I go through a brown coloured corridor. I think she will be on the otherside of this door. I go through the door into a bath room there is a woman in a white bath tub. The water is filled with bubbles She is wearing a bath hat I say to her "you are not who I am looking for, were is she?" I turn around and wake up

false awakening

I wake up in bed but I cant see correctly. I done a reality check and could see my habd was not right. I tried the nose blocking and I could still breath. I had to be sure because if I really was awake trying to fly out my window would be a BIG mistake. So I tried my breathing thing 4 more times. I was definatley dreaming I get up and walk out of my room noticing how very real everything is. I walk down the stair and a man tells me not to go down there. I say whatever to him but I feel nervous just incase im not dreaming. I walk out the front door. There is a large group of people glaring at me like I should not be there.

Its bright outside and the sun has a unreal feel to it but dam its beautiful I look up the street the trees are dark green but bright at the same time and there are some tress that have red leaves to its so beautiful. I fly over the house in front of me and am astounded by how I can see the whole city. I could almost swear I was crying with how beautiful it was... I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 11:54 PM.

England
      09 September 2007

War

Im at war but we are on shore leave. Im driving in a jeep with my step dad past houses like the ones in Austria. Everyone is wondering why or is that just me?

Accident

Im in Newcastle shopping centre me shaun and Kurt are playing football but we have to leave because the train is coming soon. I am trying to get a ticket but the dam machien keeps dropping my money without giving a ticket. The train pulls in and everyone gets on. Eventaully I get my ticket but just as the train leaves. Im very annoyed at this and say how typical it is.

Suddenly the platform is full again and a reserve train pulls in but something has happened there has been a accident. I man gets off the train with emergency services. He is carrying a suit case which has his mums body in it supported by life support. The doctors have put all her internal organs into her sons body to keep them alive...I think thats disgusting. I ask my auntie gillian what happened she tells me "Security said why cant he help his mum" I accept this random answer then wake up

England
      10 September 2007

I am finding it difficult to read what I have written last night but I will try

Mansions, Witch's and wasps

Im in a big mansion showing someone around. each door leads to a identical rooms. ...

Im in a forrest or a garden im not sure. A young boy starts to cry but in a way I have never heard before he is screaming! so much so I try to keep him quite but cant shut him up. I steel some pappers he has and throw him off a cliff (I swear im not a mentalist ha ha)...

Im walking along a road there are leafs every were I try to flag down a bus but the driver just ignores me i think screw him. I am walking along and trip over. A girl ask if im ok she has dark hair and is quite beautiful. I say im fine but she looks concerned I think she may be flirting for soem reason everyone runs because the witch is coming....

we go looking for the witches and find them in a store room they capture us. one of them attaches 2 hooks to my chest and uses them to lift me to my brother. It does not hurt my chest but my leg and it hurts so much. They make me convince shaun to marry one of the witches. The sun rises and turns them into stone. I get stung of loads of wasp (I have a huge phobia of them) ...I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-11-2007 at 11:55 PM.

England
      11 September 2007

Last night I tried to use Adams new technique. I didnt have any lucid dreams mainly because im terrible at reality checking plus there are certain aspects of his technique I do not have access to. However far from being a failure Ihad the best recall I have ever had and so I will be doing this technique alot more.

Video Store

Im going to the video store with a ex girlfriend of mine. We decided that we would take her car and she would drive rather than taking my motor bike because its rainning outside plus I dont want to look like im showing off.

In the video store there is a offer available. It says that if you get 3 videos you get live voice over commentry on your movies from Robin Williams. We get Never Ending Storey plus 2 others (I cant remember their titles) I try to pay with my debit card but my ex pays. I think when I look at her I will do anything for you..I wake up

Back to work

I have been on holiday (Not sure were) and im back at work. On the office the desks are devided into groups of 2 then partioned off. The carpet is blue and the walls are varying shades of grey. I have a letter on my desk from Swift Housing Group (I think this may be a company I dealt with many a year back at my first job) I thought that I cant deal with these things they are to complicated.

I go round the partition and give Sam (a co worker from about 3 years ago) the letter from Swift he says in his irish accent "arr geess not another one of these" I say hello to Michelle who I lend £4 to so she can buy some crisps...I wake up

Explicit dream

OK first I should warn people this dream is kinda explicit so I wont go into detail, also if anyone is easy offended please do not read this dream

Im in my old primary school yard except its full of sand with sand dunes , its hot and there is a major lake of water. I find I can control the sand and use it to beat down monsters like the ones from the mummy 2 that keep coming at me. I change my tactic and make a river for them the calm down and start worshiping me calling me mosses etc.

I set off along Linskil round next to were I live im carrying a big coat filled with sand and im on a mission to save a crack junkie. Its dark outside and the only light is from street lights, I have been walking for ages and decide to give up and head home.

I am lying in bed surrounded by white sheets im cold and lying with my hands on my stomach. There is a older lady who touchs me but I like it so I dont stop her. She asks if i mind that she toches me I reply no go right ahead. She then proceedes orally but stops. She pulls out a large chart and lectures me on how certain foods and drink change the way urine tastes (I know WTF right??) She gets on top of me we have sex (I wont go into detail on this)...Im in bed with a different girl who is maybe 18. She goes by the name of Jamie. She has brown hair cutting in the style of a bob and she is naked from the waste down she wears a loose white t-shirt on top (maybe its mine?) She is sayng that we should have sex but she is nervous. I preform oral on her and she gets really into it and grinds into my face...I wake up

McDonalds

Im in McDonalds with 2 special needs students. Im treating them to a meal there. The staff keep coming with different things for them and one of them pulls a bin bag out of the bin and uses it as a bib. I kind of disgusted at this

Formal Dinner

Im at a formal dinner party. Im wearing a black suit and a dark blue shirt. Alex Sibley is there (him from big brother) 2 girls are also there one who is called Rachel is someone who I went to school with. She is wearing a purple dress with a see through shoal? the other girl I dont recognise.

Low Tide

I am walking to the coast in Tynemouth by the Fish Quay. I see Rachel in her purple dress and notice she has a very nice arse. I get to the coast and am ammused by how far out the tide has gone. It has exposed numerous shelfs built of stone its quite a sight.
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

England
      12 September 2007

Ok last night was not a good night for sleeping lol. I was on the verge of suceeding with Adams tecnique only to be disturbed by bin men collecting the recycling wihich at 7.00am the sound of smashing bottles is incredibly annoying and by my brothers alarm

Last night as an attempt to have a dream about war I watched a few episodes of band of brothers (if anyone has not seen it I recomend it, its incredible)

War trainning and cakes

Im in a trainning simulation in a large shopping mall. I am so close to graduation and its important I pass this.Its early morning and I know they are planning something. Suddenly a large triffle is flung into the air it smashes on the ground coating my men. I order the main gun to open fire. Its a large cannon mounted on a rail track. it blasts a hole in the floor on the other side of the mall. The enemy comes running down the stairs and I shoot him but as I do I get hit off a strawberry cake and go down.

Everyone stars cheering, im holding a baby outstretched above my arms (I take this to be my daughter even though I dont have one) she is wearing pink and I love her very much.

Harry Potter

I am putting this dream into spoiler tags because it contains some stuff from the later books.
      Spoiler for harry potter dream:

Christmas troubles

Its christmas eve and im planning on going for a sun bed before I go to my aunties for dinner. My bro comes in and asks what I got my girlfriend. I panick Shit I forgot its christmas eve and I have not got anything. I tell my bro I will quickly head into newcastle to get something but its 4.30 and the shops have closed. I run all the way down into the town centre leaping over pub benches as I go. I think to my self "she is gonna dump me for this" im really panicking now.

I find Littlewoods which is a small shop hoping that there is something nice in there. I jump down a muddy hill (which is strange because its not rainning at all) and fall over at the bottom. I go inside the store and find a nice card. Its big and has a red shinny appearance but when I get close it changes to a sicly brown/green colour which is no good. I back away and its back!! (now normally this would be an Ideal dream sign but I missed it) I try to get it again but its gone...

I look round for a pair of ear rings, a braclet or even a DVD but all I can find are black and red baggy cloths the type rappers or gangsters might wear. Im panicking now. I think I will tell her I am gonna take her to one of those really posh restraunts when we get back to London....I dont even have a card for her and im meant to be at my aunties now....dam im screwed...I wake up
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

England
      13 September 2007

OK so last night was another night full of dreams. No lucids though but at the min im concentrating on trying to get more detail out of the dreams im having.

Rock Island

im standing ot the coast maybe on top of a small cliff. Its dark and stormy there is a Island a little way out in the sea. It has black cliffs, is barren with no vegetation on it and there is a ship wreck by it. There is a lady standing next to me she says she is a witch and I laugh alot at this. She makes some kind offer to go and live on the Island. I look again and the waves are crashing high up the sides of the cliff I tell her im scared because it must be difficult living out there.

Barbers

Im in a barber shop. Im cutting someones hair. There are 2 Asian dudes there they are joking around laughing at me because I wont shave my head. Another man comes in and asks for a no1 all over. Adam (someone I once worked with) comes in but does not want me to do his hair because im not as good as some of the other lads at styling. One of the owners is talking about heading to Germany to set up shop. I tell him I can put him in touch with someone out there how can help.

Step dad Lies

My step Dad is talking about going fishing. I offer to go but he says he wants to go by himself. I think he is just lying and wanting to drinking.

I think at some point I had a false awakening because I remember adding dreams to my journal but when I wake up they are not there hmmm So these following 3 fragments are what I could salvage

Promotion Fragment

I am called into the generals office. He says I have done a great job then promotes me to Major then shouts CURAHEE (this is from Band of Brothers, it is the name of a hill they had to run up every day. It became a symbol of Easy company)

TV Documentary Fragments

Im watching documentaries but its like im actually there. Its a American military manover. They throw their helmets down one side of a hill like some kind of distraction thenthey run down the other side. I think this is silly because the soldiers have colouredsmoke coming out of them which when seen from my view point form some kind of warped American flag. I think this will give away their position..there is some kind of smell like candy floss

...Its the end of our galaxy im once again in the scene floating in space, There is a balding scientist telling me about the collision between our galaxy and the nearest galaxy Andromeda. He says our Solar system wont take a direct hit from another star but will come close....(I have always wanted to dream about space its gutting that I cant remember the whole dream)

After wedding Swimming/ Pub living fragments

There has been a wedding im at my primamary school the playground which circles the school is filled with about 4 or 5 ft of water. Hannah is there she really likes me and is trying to get with me. Another girl, a African is crying saying she slept with my step dad meaning he has cheated on mum. 2 people including Hannah tell me they love me I have to choose. I choose Hannah...

..in a pub I live upstairs there has been loads of pineapple pizza delivered that we eat. A bouncer throws me out but I have to beg him to let me in so I can get to my room. Hannah is there we are lying in bed..

Hair do and Bully

I have been to get my hair done. It is ALOT longer then it is in real life and I have gotten some kind of dreads put into it and I may be wearing a bandana (not sure though) Im in a cafe and there is a blonde girl there who im not sure if I know or not. She has tight fitting cloths on with long hair that shines unusually but she is very beautiful. I ask her if she thinks my hair is any good. She rearranges it abit which makes all the difference because everyone keeps telling me it looks really sexy....

im sitting out side the shop. N (a lad from school who bullied me so much) comes along and starts laughing at me he says something but im not to sure what but it hurts alot and I try to laugh it off although im not sure how the laugh came out.

Im in a gym room from my primary school, im concerned because i have just had my hair done and I dont want to run about because it will spoil it. There are a few people sitting at a desk eating from lunch boxes. Im doing some trainning for Cabin Crew (influenced by getting a interview for Emirates airlines) A friend of mine gets a call and starts to cry he runs away I wake up.
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

England
      14 September 2007

Dam Boxes

Im in some kind of supermarket, there are shelves of stuff extending up as far as I can see. Im with my family and I seem to be carrying all the boxes. These boxes I have to carry with my arms stretched out as far as they can go. They are not heavey just really awkward.

Rock star

I seem to remember some kind of gathering maybe a consert or party or something but I just cant piece it together.

Im living in a City appartment. The building looks like its made entirely of concrete. next to were I live is a construction site were a steel fram of a building sits. I have met an American music star shes not a pop star but more like Evanesance but more chilled out and slightly haunting. She is arabic and incredibly beautiful and I have rented out a room to her and her boyfriend.

I go to a shop round the corner. Its a old store that sells books and is lit by what looks like candle light. I have a date with this girl but I enter into her shop and demand royal treatment as if I were some kind of king.

Abandonment Lucid

I am lying in bed with my ex girlfriend (why the hell do I keep having dreams about her damit I dont even think about her anymore lol). She has come back to me. I am asking why she cheated and left but she does not answer just stares straught ahead.

Im in a car with her, she is driving me home from London to Newcastle I cant remember what its about but we have a argument and she pulls over and kicks me out the car and drives away. I know im somewere in the Yorkshire countryside and I decide to look around see if I can find help. I walk down a lane and come across a business park thats empty. Its cold and can see my breath, in the distance I can see some smoke rising from a small house but I just ignore this and head back to were I was.

Im pissed seriously and decide to call the police because she just left me in some random place. but then I notice that in the distance its really stormy and the sky is pitch black and there are 2 tornados heading my way. For a moment I panick but then I remember the last time I saw a tornado it was just a dream so I check my hands but they seem perfectly normal I am standing on a curb and think right if this is a dream i should be able to stay in the air longer then normal. I step off the curb but dont hit the ground I float for a few metres thats it im dreaming!! the black sky has dissapeared, the tornado is still there and I fly towards it intending to save some DC. I fly across a bridge and a small river into a town were the buildings are old and made of stone not brick. I see a road sign attached in the ground maybe signalling a car park or something and telekinetically rip it from the ground and bring it to were i am in the air noticing how it still has a chunk of concrete attached to its base (I intend to use this as a shield from the debry in the tornado) I fly to were the tornado is and a old lady just walks straight through it and it disapears.

I am a little disapointed at that I was looking forward to some fun. But decide that I will try to do some energy blasts like the ones from Dragonball z but I have no results with this just some people looking at me like im strange. For a second I debate on trying to summon a laser blast from the sky (I had read Oneironauts dream journal before bed and had that image from the dream with morgan freeman firmly in my head) but I decided against this as i didnt think it would work (I dont think im that lucid)

So having failed that and having already been flying round I resorted to my back up plan...girls ha ha. I land in a pub garden there is a nice girl using a mobile phone who I like. I go to talk to her and she walks round a corner I follow only to see that she has put a bit of weight on not to much but I think meh screw it so I say to her this is all just a dream its not real wanna have sex? she laughs and says yeah I start kissing her but people are looking and she is nervous so we go some were quite.....(i think I lost lucidity or had a FA for a bit) scene skips we are going at it (I will spare the details lol) I look at my hads again to try to stabalise but I wake up
      Last edited by mark; 09-15-2007 at 11:53 AM.
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Aquanina's closet
      Awesome job on the lucid

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast