• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Dreams for 24th October 2007-

1.A new slide was being installed in the schoolyard or the park or something.It was enormous-It was about 30 foot high! Me and a load of classmates were watching it being put up,and as soon as it was ready,I wanted to go on it.But my classmates all crowded around it eating their lunch,and they wouldn’t let me in.They didn’t want me to go on it and I was very annoyed. I never got to go on the slide,because the dream ended.

2.Me & my mother and auntie and a classmate called Crystal were organizing a party.(I don’t know why Crystal was there,she is very shy IRL and doesn’t like parties.)My mother and aunt were reading a list of items and checking to make sure they were there(such as cake ingredients,presents,etc).Every time they called out an item,I would pick it up and look at it,and Crystal would wrestle it off me.After this had happened several times,I began to get annoyed,and had a fight with her.Then the dream ended.

3.I was in some sort of depatment store where there were a load of computers,and you were allowed to use them for free.I began to use one to tell others on the internet about God,but the lady beside me kept looking over my soalder. She was being very nosy and it was distracting me.So I left,and then the dream ended.
      Note-All these dreams involve me getting annoyed or bothered in some way.I wonder why.

Dreams for 25th October 2007-

1.I had to share an email address with Anna,and I was a bit annoyed because she kept deleting all my e-mail.But it was her address really,and she had agreed to share it,so I thought that this was reasonably fair.I decided that when it was my turn to use it,I would delete all her junk mail and spam.

2.I was in school, talking to Hayley, and she said that my teeth were black and complained that I hadn’t brushed them.(This was ridiculous,because I always brush my teeth,and Hayley has a mouthful of fillings and hardly ever brushes hers.)Then we heard Anna saying that she wasn’t dressing up for Halloween this year.Then I went out to my locker and realied we had a music lesson next.Note-This dream was one of the most boring ones I ever had.But it was full of dreamsigns,and I do frequent reality checks in school,and I wish I could remember to do them in a dream.

On a journey
      Oh, great, your average recall per night is going up while mine is still at one dream!
      This shall not stand!

Oh, and, keep doing the reality checks and you'll get them into a habit eventually, one that will shift into your dreams. You dream about school all the time, it'll be constant lucidity sooner or later, heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlock View Post
      Oh, great, your average recall per night is going up while mine is still at one dream!
      This shall not stand!

Oh, and, keep doing the reality checks and you'll get them into a habit eventually, one that will shift into your dreams. You dream about school all the time, it'll be constant lucidity sooner or later, heheh.
      Lol

Dreams for 26th October 2007-

1.I was worrying in case my father would find my diary and read it. I decided to put it in a better hiding place. But I wasn’t sure where it was,so I had to look for it. I was in my bedroom,and looked around there,but couldn’t find it.So I went downstairs to see if it was there.I was really hoping it wasn’t,because then he might have already found it.He was downstairs on the computer,and I couldn’t look when he was there,so went back upstairs.Then I found it under the bed,and decided that this was a safe enough hiding place, but put it into a more discreet position.Then the dream ended.

2.I was in the prayer room in school,but it had turned into an enormous cathedral with flying buttresses. It felt very eerie and spooky.

3.I was eating nuts.When all the nuts were gone, I wrote a letter to my penpal telling her that I had mild aspergeres(which is true).I also said I was very sorry if my letters were boring.

Dreams for 27th October 2007-

1.I was in school,and for some reason,Hayley gave me a large wad of tissues. I put them in my bag and the dream ended.

2.I was reading a book of Bible stories,and I read the story of how poor Ishmael was abandoned in the desert when he was 14.( Ishmael did nothing to deserve this, and Abraham and Sarah must have been horrible).I was thinking how unfair it was,and then,quite suddenly and without any intention of going there,I was in a church.I sat down in a pew and wondered how on earth I had got there.It wasn’t my usual church,and didn’t look as if it were Catholic.There was a service going on,but I was too preoccupied to pay any attention.I kept thinking of how odd it was that I had got there so suddenly.Then the dream ended.

3.After these 2 dreams,I had a false awakening,and thought that I couldn’t remember any dreams.I hardly ever have false awakenings.But then I ‘got up’.

It was a schoolday,and father was rushing me to get ready for school.He kept complaining that my schoolbag wasn’t packed,and said I would need several copies of some book which we would have to collect.Because we were in such a hurry,he decided to take me to school on the moterbike,by crashing through the front door instead of opening it.Then I watched a bird fly by and thought ‘That’s a kestral’.Then father said he was in love with my teacher(UGH)and I was so shocked and offended that I really did wake up.

On a journey
      Hah, so now you got a false awakening too. Congrats!
      I've already had a few myself, rare indeed, but at least that's something I'm not behind you on. >.>

And it looks like you should be reality checking in school all day. Especially around teachers. Hold your nose and breath in...then hold the teacher's nose and ask him/her to breath in...just to make sure it's not a dream.

Hah, so now you got a false awakening too. Congrats!
      I've already had a few myself, rare indeed, but at least that's something I'm not behind you on. >.>
      Lol,well done!

And it looks like you should be reality checking in school all day. Especially around teachers. Hold your nose and breath in...then hold the teacher's nose and ask him/her to breath in...just to make sure it's not a dream.
      That is a very good way to get expelled

28th October 2007-

I didn't sleep much and have no dreams.
      Last edited by sunflower; 10-29-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Dreams for 29th October 2007-

1.Me and my father were in the kitchen,and suddenly a small black and white cat jumped in the window.Father was angry with the cat,but I just hoped she wouldn't hurt herself.She ran over the surface of the gas-oven,which had a boiling kettle on it-but luckily she escaped unharmed.I decided her name should be Scorcher.Then the dream ended.Note-This cat may be based on an animal who exists IRL,and who really has jumped in the window.

2.I was on my computer,sending a message to my online friend.I was trying to help someone on the internet who kept commiting a certain crime,against their will and without wanting too.But I was tempted to commit the crime myself,so it was frustrating.Then I went to dreamviews and I began to realize something wasn't quite right.But the dream ended.

-Dreams for 30th October 2007-

1.I was in school and my pet rodents were there in their cage. I took them out and one of the teachers,who was sitting across from me, lightly rebuked me for this and told me to take them home and play with them later.Then the dream ended.This teacher was being very off-character.

2.I was going home from somewhere with my father,and I met some of the 12 year olds from school,and one of them shook hands with me,and I felt honoured to be respected so much.Then me and father went on,and I came across 2 classmates wearing their school uniform,and I wondered why(I thought there was no school).Then we got home and I went on the computer,and suddenly my history teacher came in and said ‘Your not exactly an angel.Why weren’t you in school?’And then I felt confused and the dream ended.

3.I kept taking pears out of the fridge and eating them in one mouthful.I ate several.

4.I was at home,and a load of classmates were there,as well as 2 teachers who don’t exist IRL.We were doing some sort of...draw? but a lot of peoples names were missing.Then one of the teachers decided we would go on a ten mile hike across California,to Sandyago or something.(I’ve never even been to the United States!Could this have been set there?)So everyone got ready for the hike,and I went upstairs to change my shoes,and I found about twenty,but couldn’t find a matching pair.There were shoes which I wore when I was 11 and 12,(which are long since gone IRL)and I wondered that they were still there.I found a pair that looked almost the same and put them on.Then I went into the bathroom and found that the walls had been covered with pictures of dinosaurs,and I liked the dinosaurs but wished they were in a more frequented room.When I got downstairs,all my classmates were misbehaving,and one of the teachers was trying to introduce us to someone.Aparently it was the Queen of the democratic Republic of the Congo.She had come to obserbve us,and she looked very unimpressed.It was almost time for the hike,so we lined up for it and the dream ended.

31st October-2nd November-

Sorry,I was REALLY busy because of Halloween and All Souls Day,and I hardly got any sleep at all.Also,I had several adventures and a lot has happened,and I didn't have time to think about dreams.But now I will keep writing in the dream journal every day.
      Last edited by sunflower; 11-03-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Dreams for 3rd November 2007-

1.Me and my mother were at some sort of restaraunt,and she asked the waitress what time it was,but the waitress didn't know,and I said it was a quarter to five.Then we sat down and ate some sort of meal,and Anna was there too.

2.I was on the train,and it was exactly 6:00 so I said a prayer for all the animals in the world.

Note-I wonder why both these dreams have to do with the time.

Dreams for 4th November 2007-

1.I wanted to go to the cinema,but I hadn't any money,so I decided to sneak in.I had to think up a clever plan,and it took a long time,but I got in eventually.The cinema was completely different then IRL,and the dream ended before I could watch the film.

2.I was looking at the school uniform and saw that the jumper was being changed to green(its red IRL).I thought green was much nicer,but then Hayley came along and we sat down on a bench and argued about it.

Dreams for 5th November 2007-

1.I was in school,and there was blood all over the floor,and the principal came in and ordered us all to evacuate the premesis.Hayley was very frightened and was throwing a tantrum,and I tried to comfort her but couldn't.Iwas worried in case someone had been murdered.Then the classroom turned into a cave and the principal turned into a beetle,and the dream ended.

Dreams for 6th November 2007-

1.My online friend was asking me to send her an e-mail,and I was worried because I didn't know how.

2.I was knocking on my mothers front door,but she was apparently very busy,and she wouldn't let me in and just yelled at me.

3.I was on a train, and there was a kangaroo sitting beside me.She had a joey and was knitting him a hat.We were on the train for a long time,and then she made me a hat. 'Wear it in the winter',she said.Then we had a fascinating conversation about Austrailia.My mother got on the train at some point,but she was very rude to the kangaroo and called her an imbecile.

Dreams for 7th November 2007-

11.A very long,strange,and horrible nightmare.

Dreams for 8th November 2007-

1.I worked for a circus,and I was friends with the ringmasters daughter and with the boy whose job it was to feed the animals.The boy had a very good character,and was so kind and understanding that I fell quite in love with him.He loved me too,and said he would marry me when we grew up.One day,he heard one of the animals groaning,and realized it didn't like the circus anymore.(I think it was an elephant).We decided to set the creature free and bring him back to the wild.We told the ringmasters daughter,but at first she wasn't sure-she was worried in case she got into trouble with her father.But she wanted to help the animal,so she gave us a golden key to open his cage with.Then we went to find the cage,but the dream ended before we could get to it.

2.There was a large inter city train station near my house,and I went to see the trains,and I saw people getting off them and rushing off.I thought about the way they just rushed off,having no idea that I lived there.

On a journey
      Gah, you're getting ahead of me again! I've had little to no recall in the past week.
      Cursed inner demons.

But anyway, sounds like a fun enough circus dream. Especially after a nightmare.
      Sleep well!

Gah, you're getting ahead of me again! I've had little to no recall in the past week.
      Cursed inner demons.
      Persevere with the recall!I hope you remember some dreams for tonight.

But anyway, sounds like a fun enough circus dream. Especially after a nightmare.
      Sleep well!
      Yeah,it was really fun,I just wish it had lasted longer!

Dreams for 9th November 2007-

1. I was a swimming pool with some classmates,and we each had to do a swimming exam.The exam was to jump into the 4'0 part of the pool and swim across it.(strangely enough,we wore our school uniforms for this).I tried my best,but I can't quite swim,and I couldn't do it.But the instructer was kind about it.Then the dream ended.

2.I was in a van with a group of adults,who were having a very serious discussion.I didn't understand what they were talking about,but I sensed that it was some sort of conspiracy.I was frightened.

NOTE-I think I'll give the dreams titles in future.

Dreams for 10th November 2007-

1.French Grammer
      I was in french class in school,and the teacher had a load of words on the board,and one of them was a grammatical error,and whoever noticed it would get a prize.Everyone spent about half an hour trying to get it,and I was doing homework and not paying attention.But then I looked at the board and saw it at once.It was past tense stuff and it said lus,but Lire is avoir so it shouldn't have been plural.Then I told the teacher and she gave me a bar of chocolate.

2.Coloured String
      I was in a large room filled with coloured strings,and I was trying to do the cats cradle trick.

3.Buyig a Sofa
      Mother sent me to buy her a new sofa.(she would be very unlikely to do this IRL)I went on the train to find the sofa shop,and looked at pictures of sofas in a catalougue while I was on the train.But I couldn't find a good one.I didn't want to buy a sofa.I felt annoyed.I gave all mothers money to a beggar,and then I felt better.The dream ended,which was good,because it was boring.
      Last edited by sunflower; 11-10-2007 at 11:26 AM.

On a journey
      Aye, I title my dreams too, it's fun and ties in to the whole idea of titling your dreams getting you more immersed with them.
      And a chocolate bar for pointing out grammatical errors...I wish I had such teachers. o.o

(Oh, and, grammatical, thus grammar. I mean, it was likely a typo but hearing rules like that often has an effect to help remember the correct spelling subconsciously.)

SORRY,but I've got to leave...

DJ Entries
      Hope to see you back again someday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3