• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Aquanina's closet
      Couldn't miss you out

DJ Entries
      Had a dream about Blahaha last night.
      He was wearing the kid at my school who reminded me of hims clothes. We were in a ship, and we all got taken hostage. I remember a huge anchor coming in through the ship, and it turning around in circles and flipping in the water. (Like in POTC3!)
      But yeah, he payed for food at this pawn shop on this other ship that we were taken hostage on with a golden credit card he stole from someone. Then we were all locked up seperatly in red box cages...

DDK3-3
      Adopted: Ska
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries

Corporates Gone Bad

Meh, my dreams are annoying me. It seems, after this stupid breakup, I dream alot more about my ex.

In my barn, had my horse and her baby, the barn was covered in vines and my mom was with me. We had been taken hostage. They stole me away and sent me to this office place. I found my ex and followed him around, safe. Then I saw my most recent ex and I followed him b/c I had escaped the corporate evil people, but then I got lost, and couldnt find my way back. So I flew around for awhile, and found my other ex again (who happens to be like my best friend now) and I was ok. I think I escaped, but I dont know for sure. Those people chasing me where really evil.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries

Who my holds my heart

*sighs* odd dreams last night. Put me in fucking Im-going-to-cry mood.

I was in a house, a nice fancy house, in the basement which had pretty white walls and a carpeted floor. There was a boy there, and I spending the night there, hiding from the people upstairs. The boy was the nephew or brother of the person I was going to suprise.
      So it was morning and I went upstairs through the fancy house and into a small hallways, which had weird decorative fencing on the half wall up to the ceiling leading into a bathroom on the right and three bedrooms on the left. I think I was dim to the lady that was walking beside me, b/c I was hiding and she didnt see me, though she did peer through me. She was blonde, about 45 years old, maybe fiftey, i dont know for sure. But she dissapeared into the bathroom. I walked into one of the bedrooms with the T.V on and lying in bed was Sloth. (He had clothes on mind you ) and he looked up at me and straightened up and I said "I bet I was the last person you expected to walk through this door." and i crawled onto his bed and was showing him something in a book and then we were making out blahblahblah the end.
      Woke up at 2:38 AM. Fell asleep. Next dream:
      I was in class, but that was in my basement somehow, and I had all my halloween candy in a bag and was drawing pictures on my ex Justin's arm. We were having fun, laughing and such. and then the bell rang and we went to math class, which had big thick red text books with gold lettering. and i had writing and crosses sketched all over my paper. And he was next to me.

"One more day, one more time, one more sunset baby Id be satisfied, but then again, I know what it would do, it would leave me wishing still, for one more day with you."
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      I've had so much shit going on in my life, I've put Lucid dreaming to the wayside. Bleh. Should probably start focusing on that again..

In a large, old house. Artistically decorated. Apparently someone had died in this house, and you could see her imprint in the bathroom walls. She was about thirty and had wavy brown hair. Very pretty. No one went in there except me. Alot of girls lived in this house, and they were all excited that I was visiting. But my crush Evan was there and he was actually talking to me. I remember he winked at me, and then asked me out. I was so excited. So later I remember getting on Dv chat, and telling hungry and exobyte what happened. .. I think I woke up smiling
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

N00B
      LV, NV
      DJ Entries
      Your dreams rock! Hope you are doing well keep us posted on you fasmatasmic dreams!

DJ Entries

Evan's Revenge

Thank you random guy!

Now, for the past week, I've been having dreams about my new 'crush' . But (this is the annoying part) He reminds me of the person that I really really DO like, which is the only reason I have a crush on him. -_- anyways..
      oh , and my new dream symbols is me running away or being chased(damn, the chicken i am, i WILL turn and fight!)

Running away from something. The horses were in the barn/ woods and my cousin Rachel and I in the garage. People are watching TV movies in there.
      In a parking lot at a picnic table. Sitting with my friend Zak Etela, , Rachel, and my Aunt D. Evan is walking around. I tell Zak that is the kid I like. Zak tells Evan this. Evan comes over and asks if its true? I say yeah and he goes into an explination of dating his girlfriend for two years and is afraid of change and thats where i end
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      In my ex's house, which somehow turned out to be a huge haunted mansion. Do a reality check. (Hes one of my dream symbols, whenever I see him, I do a RC, sadly he appears in my dreams often) I realize I'm dreaming when I succesfully shove my finger through my hand. I passivly watch as a group of people join in a large circle. I make my ex appear next to me, and he rolls over to me and kisses me. Someone is hitting him, telling him about his actual girlfriend, and I make them go away too. Just lost in the bliss. Then randomly a ghost appears, a mean one. It can melt peoples faces off if it hears you, and goes and does that. I watch as peoples faces melt off, and they watch me. I curl up in my ex's arms, trying to be quiet. I force my brother up and a few of his friends to the top of the cliff we're by, they shoot at it with bow and arrows. (Do realize I dont have alot of control over my dreams, which is why I couldnt make it dissapear on its own) And some wolf boy finaly shoots it in the head and it dissapears. At this time, I lose lucidity and go back into a dream, where I'm walking home through the swamp by my house.

My mom decides to choose this time to walk into my room with the dog and practically squish me into waking up by lying on my bed and asking "come to a party with me!" I sadly pull out of my dream then. I have to move to the far end of my bed and eventually get up and go to a party with her. Bleh. stupid rich peoples house with all their fancy foods and boring conversations. Why do we have such friends? WE dont have fancy food! it wasnt even good fancy food!

Digressing here... that was my lucid / dream
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      Meh, Im at school. Leaving myself a note to update my dreamjornal

(POSTWHORE!)

Spanish Class is boring. "You have no work to do" so tells me Rosetta.
      My phone is vibrating.. Joyous.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

I stare Death in the EYE Xoffen's Avatar
      Not from here
      nice dream simple yet crazy alot of things going on and alot of conflicts positive and negatives

DJ Entries
      ah! I forgot to update!

*ahem* i was outside,it was raining. My pony had learned to jump over the fence, and instead of somewhat flat ground on either side of the pasture there were steep hills. She had traversed down one and couldnt get back up. So i had to go down there with her mom (my other pony) and get her back up. Strangley enough, both horses were part human too.. I had to put a lead rope over her face..which turned into a muzzle..

i cant believe i missed that LD.. A horse turning human? how many times a day do you see that?!
      meh, forget the update. theres nothing too interesting there
      Last edited by DeadDollKitty; 02-10-2008 at 01:54 AM.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

I stare Death in the EYE Xoffen's Avatar
      Not from here
      Quote Originally Posted by DeadDollKitty View Post
      ah! I forgot to update!

*ahem* i was outside,it was raining. My pony had learned to jump over the fence, and instead of somewhat flat ground on either side of the pasture there were steep hills. She had traversed down one and couldnt get back up. So i had to go down there with her mom (my other pony) and get her back up. Strangley enough, both horses were part human too.. I had to put a lead rope over her face..which turned into a muzzle..

i cant believe i missed that LD.. A horse turning human? how many times a day do you see that?!
      meh, forget the update. theres nothing too interesting there
      nice very interesting do you have horses?

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Created Dream Journal
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      DDK I LOVE YOU AND IM GLAD THAT I GOT TO TALK TO YOU THE OTHER NIGHT CAUSE I MISSS YOUUUUUUU!!!

DJ Entries
      lol yeah we've got three horses. Theyre all kicking up their heels in the snow right now, its really funny.

And i love you too meggy! *hugs* i miss you!
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      So ive been in Floridia the past five days, sitting in the airport right now.
      Had a couple of dreams, no lucid ones though sadly, too much going on. I was so sleepy.
      I remember one dream, my boyfriend FINALLY didnt run away from me in my dream. Dont recall what we were doing, but he didnt leave me.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      My dreams confuse me. Im not sure if i had this one before or not, but last night, I was convinced I had, eight years ago.

I was watching television in my room, but this time the tv was in the corner by the celieng instead of hung on the wall. It was a non seen episode of the Addams family. The boy, Pugsly, wasnt that fat anymore, and he was a LOT older. I was just thinking 'oh, hes cute!' when I was absorbed into the tv. Suddenly I was part of the family.
      (For this part, I was semi lucid) We were on the run to save someone, or get away from something, and I remembered having this dream before. Remembered swimming through the waterfall, and I knew what I had to do and say. So I dove into the water, dress and all, and saw the dead body underneath the rock cliff. Me being me, afraid of dead people even in my dreams, still spazzed out even though I was aware I was dreaming. I climbed up onto the rock cliff and told the guy with us. He dove in, proceeding to knock me back into the water as well. When he drug the dead guy out, his head and a hand fell off, almost hitting me.
      This is where my fear took me back into a regular dream where I was with a really sexy Japanese guy who took off his disguise and was really a fat ugly gross dude about to rape me...
      Annnnd my boyfriend txted me about there and woke me up from that. I LOVE YOU BABY! haha.

There was a dream before that about candy, dancing, bowling alleys outside and women in suits and top hats. All very fun.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

NJ
      At least you've got some dreams you can remember! I'm still having trouble remembering mine.

For some reason, your dreams have you afraid by account of fear(Well, that's obvious, but fear of what?). Self-Doubt, maybe?

Keep the DJ up and running.
      Providing the muscle for the thoughtful

DJ Entries
      Thanks Jericho. I tend to see it as my dreams are like other peoples' nightmares. Which means my nightmares are absolutley horrible.
      I do face fears alot in my dreams, such as one of the major occuring ones is where my boyfriend either wants nothing to do with me, or hes running away from me.. dont know what to do with those.
      Self doubt? Self doubt of what, though? I know self confidence is slowly being built, but its still rather low. And seeing as I have no fear of object things, such as spiders or heights, I'm pretty okay. I just dont know why I'm always seeing fear in my dreams.

Last night: I was fishing in a creek with a white woven bag. Catching minnows and such.There was a guy next to me, bout thirty years old, he was trying to catch things too. He started talking to me, bout what I was catching. I showed him my bag. He pulled out a few crawfish and set one on the rock i was sitting on. He whipped out a stick and lit the thing on fire.. Roasted crawfish.. mmmm So I dipped my bag into the water again and pulled it out. I looked in and saw a small slimey thing stuck to it. I picked the slimey thing up and saw it was a lamprey! (I couldnt think of the word for leech, but it wasnt a leech, it was like a hammerhead breeding with a lamprey, but miniature.. about an inch long) and I threw it back into my bag and hes like "What?! What is it?!" and im like "Its a lamprey! Dont touch the mud!" and he asked me "What do you mean?" and I said "THe mud! Theyre in the mud! DONT TOUCH THE MUD!" I woke up screaming Dont touch the mud!
      Last edited by DeadDollKitty; 02-29-2008 at 10:52 PM.
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries

extremley strange

as the title says, EXTREMLEY weird. Now, i know your eyes roll back when you go to sleep, but.. let me just say. .this is WEIRD!

So, last night, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. About midnight? I was extremely tired, and we werent really talking, so I kinda drifted (sorry love) and it was strange. I remember being concious and drifting away, b/c i could hear him breathing.. kinda.. on the phone.. but, i had this sensation of going up, and looking back into my head, and I saw a freaking house! like, a farm feild and a house sitting in it. I realized I was dreaming instantly, but sadly I tried to change the scene before it stabalized and was pulled back to waking reality.
      A little bit later I felt the same sensation, feeling like going up, my eyes drifting back.. but I pulled myself back to waking this time and told my bf that i had to go, I was falling asleep.

Has anyone else has this happen? Usually people dont feel their eyes roll back into their heads when sleeping. I tried to get that again when I hung up the phone, but I just immediatly fell unconcious
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      Ive Been Here Exactly Three Years Today! Woo!!
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

Banned
      Oregon
      Awesome, Congrats on 3 years.

DJ Entries
      ...four.months.later...

*sighs* i havent been around much.. negleting my DV pals...

still LDing... having fun upgrading myself and ..upgrading?
      ... making myself better at LDing... getting good at changing the landscape to my will, doing whatever i want to do, bringing people and things into my dreams.. all fun..
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      i just dont seem to dream much during school. all my dreams seem to happen when i sleep in to like noon or when i wake up and then go back to bed an hour or two later... maybe its the stress or my body saying Get a good night sleep cuz you got SCHOOL tomorrow HAHAHA!!!!! oh well... i'm trying...

and to those who have been missing me i'm sorry.. i got two jobs now... and its not fun... i dont get online much but again.. i'm trying!
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      I seem to be sleepwalking alot lately. Not sure why, I used to do it all the time when I was a child, and now I've started to do it again.
      I had a dream that I was holding my raccoon meeko like he was a baby and watching over my horse patches because my uncle was trying to kill her and i kept saying I'm watching you!
      Apparently since I dreamed about my pets, I seek love and attention, according to Curious Dreamer. I just am a bit concerned about the fact that I have started sleepwalking again. I hope I dont fall down the stairs and break my face open
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

DJ Entries
      Had a dream about bees on a school bus. I couldnt get them off my knee and my boyfriend woke me up saying I was dreaming. I guess I was slapping at my knees irl while dreaming lol. No sleepwalking this week.
      Had a some other dreams about my b/f with another girl, a pen that goes against gravity, and home depot. ... yeah...
      DDK3-3
      MyDreamJournal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast