• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Really's Ultimate Lucid Mp3 is Here!

Really's Ultimate Lucid Mp3 is Here!

Yay! I'm excited to post this already. lol

Do you remember that "Maybe I can Aid You" topic? Few members contributed, and I tried and considered most of the ideas posted. My audio file is almost finished! I will upload it very soon.

With some autosuggestion (from an earlier lucid mp3 on a different thread), with brainwaves and musical maths, it's soon done!

Part 1 of listening:

However, I don't want to put people off when I say this, just be aware: The first half of this file, some may find to sound very dramatic and intense - not exactly relaxing. This is, obviously for dramatic effect. It will give you the feeling of a dream-scene almost. For those who meditate and visualise music or scenes in their head, this will be great. It will also be food for creative minds who like to create music videos, as it is almost like a movie score. But more importantly:

Part 1 is generally to sound like the brilliant truth of awareness, but it begins with unsteady basslines, it give may you a feeling of unawareness and uncertainty. Slowly transforming, these beats and melodies will charge your awareness, with climaxes and autosuggestion. This file will help you. Naturally, I want this file to bring confidence to the listener: You'll begin listening with uncertainty, and stop with the certain.

When Part 1 is done, Part 2 will freshly begin, about halfway through.

Part 2 of listening:

Part 2 is much different. This is where relaxation will become stronger for you. There is more ambient noises, smoother basslines and other relaxing sounds. You might find your imagination drifting here, it might put you in trance. Here you must get ready to sleep, with lucidity in mind, and you'll be very relaxed.

Autosuggestion is a female who says/whispers the following, at random intervals:

"You are dreaming"
      "This is a Dream"
      "Do a reality check"

I hope you remember.

Some recommendations:

I don't advise EARphones, as they are small and so will amplify high frequencies much greater, such as whispering or strings, which may become disturbing and irritating for listeners. I advise HEADphones. Good bass response is great for comfort and the brainwaves. If you use loudspeakers, you do not get the benefit of brainwaves. But if you're ok with all that, good luck to you!

This listening induction will be great, accompanied with other techniques such as VILD and/or WBTB.

This is best listened to, don't go to sleep with it playing unless you think it will help you WILD. You definately should meditate or VILD with this file.

I don't want to create too much hype, it's just an mp3, but I do want you to become lucid.

I'll give you a link as soon as possible.

Thanks to all who posted in my old topic, but definately cheers to Gabi who mainly helped discuss the making aswell, even though not everything we had to plan, turned out as we hoped. The main thing is here though.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

UPDATE LINK

Be patient if you have dial-up, it's 16.9 Mb. But it's still worth every second.

If you're not familiar with Rapidshare downloads, please ask.

Get it here: The Truth

Sweet dreams. [/b]

Australia, NSW
      sounds great, I'm looking forward to having a listen to it.

You have got me pumped up. I am looking for anything that will help me lucid at all, although, I don't understand the point of all these different kinds of LD's(Such as WILD, DEILD,VILD, etc.) why not just use DILD? Isn't that supposively the easiest way? or is there an easier way

Lucid Dreams: 1

DILDs-0
      VILDs-0
      MILDs-0
      WILDs-0

I just want to have an LD -.- how depressing hehe

Lucid Traveler CheshireMischief's Avatar
      Denver, CO
      I'm very interested to try this out, I've looked very breifly into audio induction but have never given it a shot.
      http://www.kylejohnson.net/logoBar.jpg

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Shea6892 View Post
      You have got me pumped up. I am looking for anything that will help me lucid at all, although, I don't understand the point of all these different kinds of LD's(Such as WILD, DEILD,VILD, etc.) why not just use DILD? Isn't that supposively the easiest way? or is there an easier way [/b]
      Learning how to DILD properly is (in my opinion) the best way to lucid dream. It's done rather spontaneously, but it's better than the other methods in that you do not have to spend time concentrating before sleep, you do not have to wait 30-90 minutes, you do not have to keep yourself concious until you feel the tingles of SP, you just have to do RCs in waking life often enough to do them in a dream. And eventually, these preliminary DILDs will lead to easier DILDs, as you'll become aware faster due to becoming so used to knowing when something is not right with your surroundings (in a dream).
      Abraxas

Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

Good to hear everyone. Remember let us all know if you have success!

Any comments or suggestions for improvement for the file also greatly appreciated.

It actually gave me a short vivid lucid the other night, when I listened to it, nearing its completion!

Good lucids everyone!

Around the bend
      Sounds intriguing, so do we leave the headphones on when we go to sleep at the end of the mp3?
      Is that what the suggestions are for?
      Tips For Newbies | What to do in an LD

Unless otherwise stated, views expressed in this post are not necessarily representative of the official Dream Views stance. Hell, it's probably not even representative of me.

Post #1 Updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
      Sounds intriguing, so do we leave the headphones on when we go to sleep at the end of the mp3?
      Is that what the suggestions are for?[/b]
      No, don't do that. Listen to before you go to sleep. Then take them off.

I only recommend headphones over earphones because of the sounds quality. Just a recommendation.

Some may find that earphones amplify high frequencies a little too loud, thats all. Headphones are more accurate in terms of sound, and usually amplify all the frequencies better, thus bass-brainwaves can be heard clearer too.

Australia, NSW
      I'll be sure to download it tonight, really looking forward to trying this out. I'll post any results tomorrow morning.

In a pot.
      I'm going to try it tonight. Hope it works.
      Thank you!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shea6892 View Post
      You have got me pumped up. I am looking for anything that will help me lucid at all, although, I don't understand the point of all these different kinds of LD's(Such as WILD, DEILD,VILD, etc.) why not just use DILD? Isn't that supposively the easiest way? or is there an easier way [/b]
      Those are techniques, not different kinds of LDs. The way they work differs from person to person. WILD might be easy for someone but impossible for someone else. Why use DILD, if you can do something that works for you.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

Around the bend
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      No, don't do that. Listen to before you go to sleep. Then take them off.

I only recommend headphones over earphones because of the sounds quality. Just a recommendation.[/b]
      Thanks. I have to use my earphones, but they're expensive ones that go into your ear.
      I've never had much problem with it, I nap polyphasically with it.
      My wife has convinced me to go back to a fully polyphasic sleep schedule, so this mp3 won't quite make sense with it. Besides I get a lot of WILDs when I'm polyphasic anyway, so I don't need it
      Perhaps my wife can try it.
      Tips For Newbies | What to do in an LD

Unless otherwise stated, views expressed in this post are not necessarily representative of the official Dream Views stance. Hell, it's probably not even representative of me.

Oneironaut Warrior DK Assasin Indy's Avatar
      Czech Republic
      It's great, thanks. I had after listening this one WILD-lucid dream yesterday. It was a bit short (the dream), but I am happy, 'cause I were having for some time dry spell and now it's gone. Thanks again.
      <div align="center">Everything is forgettable.</span></div>
      <div align="center">WILD: 14
      MILD: 1
      DILD: 5
      VILD: 1
      HILD: 1</div>
      <div align="left">Favourite RC: To pinch my nose
      Ilusion is enough for me, but if you don't give me ilusion, then I have to destroy reality.
      The one, who admits his own stupidity isn't stupid at all.
      <span style="color:#FF0000">Nullus est liber tam malus, ut non aliqua parte prosit.
      Quidquid discis, tibi discis.

My Deviant Art</div>

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
      It&#39;s great, thanks. I had after listening this one WILD-lucid dream yesterday. It was a bit short (the dream), but I am happy, &#39;cause I were having for some time dry spell and now it&#39;s gone. Thanks again.[/b]
      Great&#33; I&#39;m glad it&#39;s working for you.

How is everyone else going? Any results?

Lurker
      orem, utah
      thanks for the mp3, it helped me get my second lucid. It was really short though, but it worked

Quote Originally Posted by bcampbe4 View Post
      thanks for the mp3, it helped me get my second lucid. It was really short though, but it worked[/b]
      Really? Wow, I&#39;m glad it&#39;s working&#33;

I have no doubt it will have even more chances of working if you keep using it.

Keep &#39;em coming guys.

Lurker
      orem, utah
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      Really? Wow, I&#39;m glad it&#39;s working&#33;

I have no doubt it will have even more chances of working if you keep using it.

Keep &#39;em coming guys. [/b]

word, thanks man. I&#39;ll keep you posted on the results.

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      Thanks for the download... Downloading this very moment&#33; I always appreciate these types of things.

Texas
      I don&#39;t understand, how does it work if you don&#39;t go to sleep with it on? Apologies, I&#39;m a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Violajoker View Post
      I don&#39;t understand, how does it work if you don&#39;t go to sleep with it on? Apologies, I&#39;m a newbie.[/b]
      Unless you WILD with it playing, you won&#39;t hear any of the music while you&#39;re in the early stage of sleep. So it might not be very effective. At least when you listen to it while awake, you are conscious with the autosuggestion etc.

It might work if you fall asleep during a WBTB or something though. Try it out if you want.

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      can u upload it somewhere else? rapidshare is REALLY annoying
      EDIT: dw, I finally got it, although it still may be helpful for some other people if you upload it elsewhere.
      Neway I try it tonight. Post results tomoro hopefully.
      THANX

USA
      ok so would this work?

-get in bed by 10 30
      -listen to this mp3
      -take off headphones and sleep, hope for lucids&#33;

thanks.
      Lucid Dreams: 22
      DILDs: 15
      WBTB/MILD: 6
      WILDs: 1

St. Ittsville, Ontario Country:...... Canaduh, eh!... Planet:...... Specka dirt we call Urf
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by hellopotato View Post
      -take off headphones and sleep, hope for lucids&#33;[/b]
      ..why take &#39;em off? I just leave them in all night & leave it looping, can&#39;t hurt. I&#39;m using binaural beats tracks, one with the girl&#39;s voice and one with the guy&#39;s voice, then I put my watch beep file in between (see my other thread) and I&#39;m using this type of earphone:

and they stay in pretty good at night, first coupla nights my ears were a little sore but not anymore, in fact I look forward to zoning out all night.
      smooches,
      » Phy³
      >.)))°>
      --’‘ ’‘

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      Report:
      Didn&#39;t work although I was mighty tired last night. However, I would just like to say that the music is AMAZING. I could listen to it just for the music&#33; Anyway I&#39;ll try again tonight....

USA
      someone needs to tell me:

-get in bed by 10 30
      -listen to this mp3

thanks.

DOES THAT WORK OR NOT
      Lucid Dreams: 22
      DILDs: 15
      WBTB/MILD: 6
      WILDs: 1

someone needs to tell me:
      -get in bed by 10 30
      -listen to this mp3

thanks.
      DOES THAT WORK OR NOT [/b]
      That should be a good way for it to work. That&#39;s what I try, then I do it with a WBTB, or I just wake up and listen to it after like five hours sleep. WBTB Methods with this work even better though.

However, I would just like to say that the music is AMAZING. I could listen to it just for the music&#33; Anyway I&#39;ll try again tonight....[/b]
      Thanks&#33;

Keep trying. A lucid will click in for you one day.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast