• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Raven's Ramblings

I tend to ramble, so bear with me if anyone should choose to read this. I do have my own sort of dream journal on my own board, but opinions are welcome.

Mine are always basically the same thing...love and affection and all that. It's predominately one gorgeous hunk of a man, but a few others tend to pop up in his place. Such was the situation last night. I don't remember as much as I did a few hours ago, but it's been quite a few hours since I got out of bed this morning. There are some dreams that happened many months ago that I still remember in detail, but others slip away in hours. I don't write or type them all down, just the ones I want to remember. It's rare for me not to remember at least one when I wake up in the morning. Every now and then I'll remember 2, but I'm happy with 1. They are usually influenced by a movie or tv show I had seen recently and these past 2 nights have been no exception. I just want to say that I know it's not real, but the only thing to make my dreams better is to have control. I've said it thousands of times how much I wished I could actually do it, but never have I done any research on how until recently. My first real try was last night, but had no success. I didn't expect to be able to the first try, but it was worth a shot.

The night before last it was basically the same situation as in the movie John Tucker Must Die. My reasons weren't for revenge, but for pure lust. In my dream the character of John Tucker was not the one from the movie, but the man I dream about at least 80% of the time and the guy that plays his brother on tv. Then "extras" are usually other characters from the same show or people I went to school with all those years ago. It may be because my 10yr HS reunion is this year, but about half the time, I'm back in HS in my dreams. Another 40% is just being around people and talking. As much as I want it to be, it's only been about sex once. LOL

Last night was kinda different though. I've seen Tokyo Drift one too many times, so the guy that played Han was the man in my dream last night. It wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last, but it's been awhile. We were on the run from a murderer and I was extremely pregnant and in pain, so we went to the hospital where I miscarried. It's not the first time I was chased by a murderer or a psycho, but I don't classify those as nightmares. Having a miscarriage is though. That is one thing I'm afraid of if I ever get pregnant. I've been told my several doctors over the past 11yrs that my chances of conceiving are slim to none. I'll be happy if I can do it once, so that part of my dream makes complete sense.

Usually it's just my significant other and I sitting around with a bunch of friends talking and being affectionate. But it's always either the one from the night before last or his rival on the show. They are both gorgeous in their own ways and I'd give anything to have either one in real life, but I'll settle for my dreams. It's just all those mornings I wake up and look on the other side of the bed in disgust that make me want to sleep forever.

One of these days I hope to recount all the details of my first lucid dream. Until then, I'll keep trying different techniques.
      Click here to visit the #1 AMC website!

LDs since June 22nd: about 20...I stopped counting

My Dream Journal

Before it completely slips away, last night's was a tad weird. Even weirder was remembering nothing from the night before.

I remember nothing before pulling up to a drug store in a car my fiance no longer has. He went into a different store while I ran in to buy a bottle of shampoo. I've been needing it for a few days now, so that part makes sense. So I walk in and for some reason my shirt was flung over my shoulder like it was hot enough outside to have to take it off like almost every guy I've ever known has done in the past. I walk over to the shampoo and see a display for my brand and some other brand I've never heard of. It was 10 bottles for $3. I spent alot of time looking trough the few remaining bottles since the shelf was practically empty with the excpetion of the scents no one else wanted. By the time I got out of the store it was dark and the moment I stepped through the door, all the lights went out inside. I look around to find one suspicious looking man I had never seen before. He said something to me, I don't remember what, but I replied "I don't know which way they went with the boat" as I was looking down both sides of the building. All I saw was the blackness of the night. I got nervous, so I get in the passenger side of the car and lock the door. By now this guy is mad, so he runs to the other side of the car. My sleeve had gotten caught in the lock, so I couldn't reach over and lock the other door. He pulls the door open, climbs inside and I woke up just as he was about to attack me.

Still tryin for an LD here...no success yet, but it'll only be my 4th try tonight.

My Dream Journal

Still no success, but whatever.

A common theme lately has been pregnancy. Last night the man of my dreams....literally...knocked me up. I didn't get the fun part, just the belly. My other dream guy was there too and jealous as all hell. It was actually one of the better dreams I've had lately.

My Dream Journal

Last night was weird, but not because I remember 3 dreams, but each one featured the same guy I have never seen before in my life. Plus I was wearing, (or not wearing) the same clothes in each one. He was tall, blonde and oh so gorgeous with a body that just makes you want to rip his clothes off and ravish him.

In the first one, he was showing me apartments. The one I chose happened to be the one he lived in, so I became his roommate. We shared a bed, but nothing happened more than a little kissing.

The 2nd one was so much different, and a little scary. I was in this house that was full of people and wanted nothing more than to take a shower. Problem was, there was always someone either in the room or in the shower. I finally found an empty shower and locked the door behind me. I'm not sure how or why, but I looked down and saw my dog laying on the rug like he does IRL. Next thing I know, a bunch of guys burst in and the one came up to me and threatened to cut my undies off..at this point it was all I was wearing since I was trying to take a shower. So I look down at the "knife" he's holding and it's a pocket knife that didn't look sharp enough to cut through butter. I got mouthy and the guy kissed me. I woke up after that.

The 3rd one, he was a big rockstar and I wasn't even a fan. The details are a little cloudy even though it was the last one I had. There were a bunch of us in a hot tub just talking and out of the blue, he declares that I'm his and the rest of the dream is spent with him making sure everyone knows it. Right before I woke up, there was a few of us sitting at a picnic table with him talking about how great my boobs are. I was wearing nothing but the pair of undies I went to bed in and wore in all 3 dreams. One of the other guys said they wanted to see since I was covering myself with my arms. So, "my man" says he had to do everything and starts shaking a large bottle of ginger ale to soak me with. I give in and removed my arms for a free show. I woke right up after that.

My Dream Journal

My dry spell is finally over, but I have to work on control.

The first thing I remember was going out with Arthur Weasley so he could teach me how to drive, but something happened and we couldn't go. So I go back into the house and into one of the bedrooms where I find Ron sleeping on one of the beds. The bed is filled with trash and other misc stuff, so I throw the trash away and move the rest of it to the bedside table. I try not to wake him, but it happens anyways and I give him a kiss. He asks me why I wasn't with his dad, so I told him that something came up and we weren't going. We were just going to sit on the side of the road anyhow. (I don't understand it either.) All of a sudden, we're all in my parent's house and as I walk around the living room, I realize I'm dreaming. I look down at my feet and say I want this guy and I get this guy

He starts following me around telling me how much he loves me and how I need to leave Ron for him. I tell him no repeatedly before allow him to speak to me alone. So he leads me into a garage and I position myself so I can be seen through the little window on the door where Ron and Harry are watching. They know what is going on and that I need to take care of it on my own. He keeps making me back up where no one can see while I push him away telling him it's wrong. I finally break free and walk out of the garage with him following me. Then I wake up.

At least my dry spell is over.

My Dream Journal

Last night (or should I say this morning) makes 5 LDs. It was the longest so far along with a false awakening.

It wasn't until pretty far into the dream that I realized it was actually a dream. I was in this house, it was mine, but totally different than my real one or any others I've ever been in. There were 4 bathrooms and I was looking everywhere for a clean bathtub so I could shave my legs. Three of them were strictly showers and the only bathtub was so incredibly disgusting, I refused to even clean it. It's fading fast, so I don't remember exact details about what happened in the house or why I went outside. None of it seemed important even when I was still asleep. That much I do remember. So I go outside and start walking around in the yard with my hubby basically up my ass. I then stop and start talking about something then add, but I'm dreaming and I want Colin. (The this guy I wanted but didn't get from previous post) I look around and he's nowhere until I turn around and see he has replaced my hubby. (I wish it were that simple IRL...esp since in the middle of typing this, hubby and I got into a fight over the phone which ended with me hanging up on him.) So anyways, I look up into his smiling face and everything is just instantly ok. I feel so much love for this man that nothing can hurt me as long as he's there. I immediately start unbuttoning his shirt and slowly sliding it off his chest. We didn't have sex this time, but it's ok. The overall feeling was incredible. He made his first LD appearance.

(Sorry, have to try again later. I'm way too pissed off to finish, but I haven't forgotten.)

So I've forgotten most of it by now. But the point is, this one is my longest and best LD yet. I wasn't even trying for one last night.
      Last edited by Raven12; 09-29-2007 at 04:48 AM.

My Dream Journal

Last night's dream was pretty cool. It was also a first for me...I saved lives.

I woke up rather early, so I put on a movie and ended up watching most of it before I fell back to sleep. The best thing I could find on was the Covenant. Oddly enough, I ended up watching parts of it 3 times today.

But anyways, the main characters were myself, Reid...my bf in the dream, and most of the other characters from the Covenant plus a bunch of others who I've never seen before. We were under attack and everyone was pretty much running around like chickens with their heads cut off not knowing what to do or where to go. After alot of arguing which resulted in a military officer telling everyone to listen to me and that I knew what I was talking about, I took charge and led everyone through what seemed like a maze. In one area, we had to hide behind big rocks and pipes while being shot at. In another, we had to crawl on our bellies as to not be detected by these blue laser lights. At one point, there was an explosion and I saw Reid laying on the ground, so I called to him and ran to his side to make sure he was ok. All the while telling him how much I love him and all that.

The next thing I know, we're all out of danger and sitting around in a trailer or motorhome type of place and I look out the window and see one of the "Sons of Ipswich" standing around. So I hang out the window to talk to him and directly to my left, I see some perv looking down my shirt. I woke up shortly after that.

Last week, I had a similar dream. I didn't save anyone, but it was the movie Covenant again. I was Pogue's twin sister/Reid's gf. It was basically the entire movie with me in it, but I was the most powerful...being the first girl to receive "the power." At the end it was me to defeat Chase, not Caleb. It was like payback for hurting my brother. Towards the end where Sarah disappears at the Fall Festival (or whatever they call the dance), I go after her and save the day.

My Dream Journal