• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      The Observer Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      UK

Post Sanqius' Dream Journal

My Online (Re-witten) Journal

I write my journal on paper before this is written (copied).
      __________________________________________________ ___________
      Goals for Lucid Dreaming

Achieve "God" Lucid Dream
      (Where I am in complete control but can let certain things have freewill) [ ]

Re-create "The Matrix" (+ become Neo ) [ ]

Fly with wings [X] - Completed in my first DILD. (Not in journal because I had it before I started one!)
      -Sub Goal : Fly without wings [X] - Completed Night of August 13

Phone call *Myself* - [ ]

Have a chat with Dr.Who [ ]

Have a chat / arguement with a Deity (God). [ ]

Perform / See "Caramell Dansen" within a dream for no perticular reason whatsoever [ ]
      __________________________________________________ ____________

Night of July 31 - Mild Recall techniques used before sleep - "I will remember every dream when I wake up...ect."

[1] "The Hole" - Strong Feelings within this dream - "Fear" "Serene calm"

I was outside my current house with my 2 old freinds and saw myself as I ran down the path onto the grass, the *camera* is hovering over a perticular spot and joins with *me* to become, typically my vision. It is then me and my friends from primary school notice a very strange hole which sticks out from the gorup like that of a mole however it is extroidinarily large.
      Me and one of the freinds go over and peer into the hole I can see that it is deep but not much detail besides that, however I am quickly overcome by a sence of danger and the hole disintergrates. The 3rd freind calmly grabs my other freinds hand and my hand and pulls us up equally calm. (I can't remember looking back at the hole) The 2nd freind (one lifted from the hole) says "<3rd persons name> you always save us".
      No other dreams remembered. The dream I did remember goes from a strong fear to being really calm very quickly for no perticular reason.
      Last edited by Sanquis; 08-15-2007 at 05:47 PM.

UK

Night of August 01

Night of August 01

[2]
      Very bad recall of this dream, possibly because I made a (failed) attempt at WBTB + WILD? I think I was just too tired. Anyway the dream consists of the person who pulled me out of the hole yesterday (same person in 2 dreams...hmmmm) whereby he is at my house but I cant remember much only that I was drinking hot-chocolate and we wanted to go for something but we couldn't. *Sigh* I would call this night an overall failure, and im still tired! XD

Happy Nightmares... Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Good luck on achieving those goals! I need to make a list as well...
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic10998_6.gif
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

UK

Exclamation

Thanks XD

Night of August 02

[3] The School - First Journal Lucid!!
      Note : I listened to the Mp4 subliminal lucid for 18 minutes before having this dream. I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 8pm. Then I went to sleep again and had this dream.

It was the 1st day back at an unfamiliar looking school, however people from my Primary and Secondary school were here. We were told some general things by our tutor but all I can remember is walking out the classroom for a "break".
      During this time I did a few things I cant recall but I can remember one perticular thing. I was outside next to the very tall wooden fence, a freind from secondary school was standing next to an odd little structure on the floor.
      It looked like two abandoned bowling alleys but they had no pins aswell as small concrete boundries, as if they were some sort of garden feature and I cannot remember what you had to do. However there were 2 sides. Blue and gold. I threw my 2 balls and they stopped in the middle. This was *good*. My freind picked up a golden ball and threw it over the fence and said "Oops, I think I was a little excited". At this point the bell rang and we hurried back into the main building.
      There were a few elevators to take but I got into one with a secondary teacher in. I then noticed in shock that the elevator was slightly tilted and looked very unsafe. I expressed my feelings and said to the teacher,
      "Im scared" she laughed and replied
      "The only thing to be scared of is if they start mass-producing these"

It is here when I gain ludicity!! I realised, hey! This is dream! Aww SWEET! Suddenly remembering my current situation I said to myself, hey... Im still a little scared of this rubbish elevator...I don't want to be here. The dream started fading... I was afraid of losing the dream I had been waiting for so I concentrated on the elevator buttons...no success. I rubbed my hands and span around in circles as fast as I could thinking I could teleport to somewhere more...safe. Then I woke up.

I've noticed all 3 dreams so far have my school-freinds in...maybe its because I am in my school holidays...at least i've finally had a decent length dream!

UK
      Night of August 03

[4] Eye of the Storm - 2nd Noted Lucid

I was YET AGAIN with one of my freinds from Primary School like in "The hole" but this time I was more aware of my surroundings we were running along a path with a storm above our heads, the clouds moved in odd formations quickly and sharply, either side of us were factories or such like buildings and pipelines. This was all situated on a hill, our *safe place* or the place we were running to was on the other side. When I reached the top of the hill, I suddenly performed a REALITY CHECK.

I realised I was having an LD. It was here I decided I would try and perform a task...I tried to teleport myself to the place with the blue bridge... I failed and woke up.

2 consecutive LD's ... im doing OK!

UK
      Night of August 04 -
      [5] Blown Away

My mom, my sister and I were at a party at some sort of resort at night ontop of an excessively large hill. I remember happily partying till I heard something outside. I had to take a chair back outside (don't remember why) There was a large storm outside and people were trying not to get blown away. The chair blew out of my hands but I was not affected by the strong winds and I tried to help people get out of the pool (weird that the water wasn't shifting) when my sister and mom blew away. 1 person left and I was helping him/her get out when I felt myself being lifted, and I woke up.

Night of August 05
      [6]

The city life...

I was out in the city where there was a crowd talking about dueling (the online-gaming kind...) and my "view" shifted to a strategic view from the air downwards of a people when the people said that if you haven't dueled (for so many months) a number would show how many months you adn't dueled for, quickly realising I was represented by the number 10 (months) I did something that made it 0. There was also an old man there who balanced you on his head and he balanced me and it was very fun untill he let me down and one of the "people" said that he was not as good as he used to be.

The Skaters...

I was ontop of a shop on an emergency staircase where 3 "skaters stood" and I said "Hey skaters!" in a happy voice (don't know why) untill they had done something to me so I was handing from a pole high up swinging from left to right and one fo the skaters said "HEY HES GOING PURPLE!". <end>

UK
      Night of August 06 -
      [7] (1 Week at DV)

Dream fragments - Talking to freinds (AGAIN). On highest seats in a stadium with a "pitch" filled deep with water. Freinds sitting either side of me.

aka MoT, MoTster, Shadow Dallian's Avatar
      Under the bed (with the monsters)
      Sounds cool, Sanquis. Good luck with your goals!!
      Bats are nocturnal.

Adopted: Ceril ....Adopted by: NeAvO
      Ooh, I finally have a dream journal.

Banned
      Glad to see that my MP4 seems to have worked for you. All of your dreams seem to have a lot of people in them, that will be fun once you start having longer LDs.

UK
      Thankyou ninja, please make more! XD
      Funny you should mention the MP4's I used them last night (see below) and had an LD after a long dream.

Night of August 07 -
      [8] - Dream fragments : I was wondering around the city because I had nothing better to do, it was an odd city with lots of orange lights...I lived in like an apartment with lots of other people like me. [Some sort of collage thing?] I can also recall my freinds from the past dreams (again...I think they offically qualify as a dream sign now). And I can also remember gaining lucidity towards the end, this is the most vivid bit because it was after I sold my apartment I went outside the flats and did a RC. I realised I was dreaming and calmly tried to continue with the dream. AND I WOKE UP X_x
      This continues to be the problem for me... d'oh. Nevermind. 8th day on DV .

UK
      ::Nights Before Holiday:: *Sleep depravation*
      [9] Night of August 08 - No Recall
      [10] Night of August 09 - No Recall
      [11] Night of August 10 - No Recall - Late Night

:: During Holiday ::
      [12] Night of August 11

Absolution - I was talking to my freinds telling them about LD's and how they were going to offically be my dreamsigns, but then I realised I was dreaming. All I can remember is them chasing me, angry that they have been de-valued to dreamsigns as I lucidly transformed from me, to a nimble fox, to a bird that flew into the sky, over the clouds of a massive city.

Night at the Museum ? - I was a lara-craft kind of person, (except male) dungeon delver extraordinare! With 4 people who were also in a little team. And we happened to be exploring parts of an ancient Aztec museum which had exhibits for the future (!).
      All I can recall is that after we started to fight mummies, annoyed by our precence, an un-killable mummy came after me which I fought (with a sword, of course) I killed a few others around him but our blades kept clashing untill he had his sword against my neck.
      I told him "Hey, thats not fair! I need a sword, it's only fair after you cheated!" and I spent a long time making up rules for swordplay untill my other freinds came up behind me and watched me use my voice to lull the mummy into confusion. He told me "Well in that case, YOUR FREIND CHEATED TOO!" so I told him to go get him. With that he disappeared, he was refering to a human when he said my "freind". We pressed on untill we reached a hole in the wall which decended into a large room that lead off into exhibits. Like crossroads. I was just about to crawl through the hole and jump down into the room when my freinds said that it was a bad idea and we should just turn back.
      I told them that if they didn't come I would proceed without them and began to count to 5. They caved and followed me into an exhibit named "2000 Inventions".
      Inside was a chest, the chest from Pirates of the Carribean, supposed to be filled with "Aztec Gold" right? No mass of gold. Just 3 pieces on the floor. One of my freinds picked a piece up and another of my freinds snapped, "YOU DON'T PICK THEM UP!". My heart was racing I anticipated the sudden appearance of Davey Jones or such.
      Instead I woke up to the sound of my dad making a scary sound like: "BWAHAHAHAHAH!" this, of course, made me jolt back to life. 8:00am. He IS evil.

[13] Night of August 12 - No Recall

[14] (2 weeks at DV) Night of August 13 - I was in a supermarket when I suddenly realised I was dreaming (no reason at all). I shouted "RAISE AWARENESS" and "LUCIDITY ON" (seemed quite clever at the time). When I realised I could fly (like swimming, but into the air) and started playing above the isles when I saw a sky-light and tried to fly through it. When I got close to it, I woke up.
      ::Back at home::

[15] Night of August 14 - Fragments(?)

I was playing in a pool and my cat (that has a fatal diesiese at the moment) was swimming in the pool with, most of my family.

I was then in space shooting 2 types of enemy, one that fired back. Or one that made smaller ships that fought back.

I was then playing an FPS. Killing people quickly and effectively, lots of people too. They usually didn't fight. They were asleep or dazed in some way. I seemed to be very pleased. Someone complimented me on my skills and I said "Yea, i've got better". Then I sky-dived from the top of a skyscraper into an ocean. The ocean was actually protected from this by a plastic *layer* if you will, but I had luckily dived through a hole in this defence. When I swam through the hole. I woke up.
      Last edited by Sanquis; 08-15-2007 at 07:29 PM.

UK
      [16] Night of August 15 -
      No real recall. I get fragments of that FPS game dream I had yesterday. I think I revisited. Its all very blurry. I went to bed late.

UK
      [Im going to stop counting the days at DV as its only purpose was to remind me when I was able to become adopted, instead this is now a counted of Dreams, like everyone else...]
      ::::::::::::
      Night of 16 August

During sleep :
      [15] Basically this was a really weird dream were you had to run around collecting goins in mario-style gameplay and depending on how many you got...you had a better wedding... weird huh?

Dreams after I Went BTB in the morning :
      [16] Basically a chav had captured my sister with his freind chav. Who had me and my mom tied up has he ate fish and chips (talk about an English dream) so I asked him for some fish. He said no so I said "No problem" and scuttled over and stole his fish and ate it. Thats all I remember

[17] I was at home hanging clothes outside (at night) and my dad was shoutnig at me for not putting my "puppet" in the wash. So i made the puppet have to fingers up and everone laughed, even him. And then I woke up.

UK
      [18] Land of ... Jawria?
      Night 17 Aug

Ok I was a dwarf (1st person though) and basically where we were had flooded, the water was rising and Jaws was in it (dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun). I had a dwarfy freind and we tried lots of things to get the water down and we even had a war with another race somewhere...it wasn't a very vivid dream... I WILL TO GO TO BED EARLIER.

Haha wow, a war to get rid of Jaws?

UK
      ...yup, basically. Anyway exciting news...read on...

~Listened to Lucid and Recall subliminal MP4's.

[19] Dream fragments : I was declining my freindship with someone, my dad was like say hello to your freind and I was like...what? Who?

I woke up at 6:25. Went back to bed straight away doing a WILD technique

[20] My first WILD (?) -

I was placed onto a rocky terrain with a thunderous sky above me. I summoned something I had been trying to create in my dreams. Instead in front of me were floating rocks in a perfect 10x10 square layout. They were interconnected by some strange force.
      It played odd music. It became light and I woke (?)

[21] False Awakening!

I suddely woke up, so I did an RC. I could breathe through my nose. I thought nothing of it and went to sleep (NOOOOO!).

I kicked myself in the morning. I think the storm frightened me.
      Last edited by Sanquis; 02-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.

You got a WILD done? Awesome.

UK
      Night of August 19th -

Dream fragments...I remember my school freinds telling jokes which I haven't heard for a long time. I was woken by a DOG from nearby, which made me jump and I couldn't slip back to sleep because of my sister typing on her computer. So yea... they were both close to the morning where I usually wake up and go to sleep and have my LD's.

UK
      Night of Augsust 20th [22] - I had a dream about being in this big mansion eating lots of mararhita pizza. And when my freinds butler was walking upstairs we were going to make him fall down again.

[23] I had a dream where I killed my sister. No reason at all. Weird.

UK
      I KNOw I had 3 dreams last night... I jsut can't remeber them...

Dream fragments : I was talking to my freinds who I wanted to talk to but I cant.

UK
      Night of August 22:
      Pretty sure I had 2+ dreams, only remember 1.

I was on a boat (cruise liner). I couldn't feel the wind or spray of the sea or rock of a boat though. Basically there were these items that you could touch. And all you had to do is have a shower after touching an item and you would turn into a creature.
      Weird huh? =P

UK
      Night of August 23:

[25] Basically I was at this holiday resort and there was a check-in just for the beach...but the elevator from the check-in goes to the hotel. Anyways I was just playing around by the pool. My family was at the chairs past some little scorpions or dead ones or shedded skins of scorpions, which I usually jumped over. Meh. I did some normal stuff. And then I woke up.

I did a DEILD...'cept I wasn't lucid.
      [26] I was back at the place. You could tell it was different. It was later in the day and when I went to my family the scorpoins were big and ALIVE. Because this was the only way to my family I decided to go back to the hotel room. I took my freinds with meh (2) and we got in the elevator to go down (?) to the hotel. It went up. Really quickly. Then down again. And like, fell to floors but the doors didn't open then...finally. The elevator just "fell" the numbers went up and up and up. Untill I got a 3rd person view of our landing.
      I stepped outside. Looking up the sky was a rocky outcrop. There were buildings everywhere, like a city. But they randomly disintergrated in flames. I knew this place, from tales and religion alike. This was hell.
      Obviously I became lucid at this point and my freinds disappeared. But my "dream-self" was very frightened and this passed over to me even when I was lucid. I couldn't control my fear and I woke up.
      I also recall a 3rd dream where I became lucid (somewhere) and started shouting things to help lucidity. They didn't really work.

It seems I have an inside-fear of elevators which have, so far, stopped 2 lucids from prospering. I blame elevators X_x.

UK
      Night of August 24:

I had a weird dream that had charactors from the series "Prison break" basically everyone was pointing guns at each other untill I got captured when 1 of my freinds turned on me. I also remember in the dream when they were holding me in a room i said "I do yoga too, it helps with my Lucid Dreaming".

*Wakes up hitting self*

UK
      Night of August 25

[27] I had a dream where I was living somewhere in France in this wierd apartment where lots of people stay but the apartment is "ajustable" via a control center. Was kinda funny cause girls came into my room a few times getting dressed and I was like "Ow! sorry" and shut the door.

[28] Some weird space-like-game which annoyed me cause all my freinds got to the end but i died X_x

[29] I was at my first school with cool powers which I had obtained from the dream or becoming lucid then forgetting I was lucid. Can't remember which. Anyway I could fly and walk through walls (my substitute for short-range teleportation) and transform into slimmer versions of animals. Except the people at school knew that the animal was me and when I started flying for a little while they noticed and I had an FA where someone was in my room and said "We know it is you" and I woke up.

UK
      Night of August 26 - Hot weather = LD Dry Spell

[30] A weird dream where I was back at primary school but my mom had come for some reason. I messed about a lot. It was fun. I got to eat chocolate too! Yumm.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast