Grocery Store
      [Location Unknown]

Tan tile floors
      Huge floorplan
      Unable to see beginning or end of supermarket from area I stood at
      Dim lighting
      Owner: Shipper?

Somewhat upscale mixed with old fashioned supermarket design

Some teenagers played pranks on me near Brach's Candy Kiosk placing their empty drink cups in my empty paper bag

The pranks were in good fun

A young African American male smiled at me broadly when I found his cup in my bag. I patted him on the shoulder and he walked off with a giggle.

Lurker Sounds so Creepy DreamagentK's Avatar
      United States
      The Working Hospital
      [Location Unknown]

Basic Hospital lighting - depending on space - mostly Brutalist style architecture
      Huge floorplan
      Unable to see beginning or end of hospital from area I stood at but almost always seem to be in a large room with various exits
      Dim lighting in the carpeted areas - somewhat brighter lighting in tile floored areas and the walls are stained

Owner: The Corporation?

I work at a hospital in Darwinian Space

The Working Hospital seems to combine aspects of all the hospitals I have ever worked in along with a touch of the ubiquitous Shin Megami Tensei hospital

The Working Hospital is quite large in every aspect and sort of seems to have no end, in many dreams I simply continue walking through corridor upon corridor with no stop.

It seems to be inhabited by people and patients I have met in the past. I rarely see anybody new in the Working Hospital [unless they are composites]
      Last edited by DreamagentK; 09-18-2007 at 05:43 AM.

United States
      Home 001

Owner: Myself

The first home is quite large and is located on a heavily urbanized street. It extends quite far into the back and has many floors and half-floors. Outside there is a swimming pool on an elevated bit of land surrounded by broken cement. Down some old stairs, closed off by a rusty chain, is a sidewalk that goes along a somewhat less-heavily urbanized street.

... Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Who counts?
      Invisible Society
      Interesting. Are you planning on creating an actualy map of your dream world? I would assume this would require several dimensions or layers of some sort. Can you explain how you're going to do this? Or do I have it all wrong, lol.

Cool, you joined the same day I did.
      Last edited by Michael; 09-25-2007 at 08:18 AM.

United States
      Originally I was going to try and map it out like graphically but then I realized the insanity of that idea so I thought I would write down the locations that I tend to remember and try to figure out if there is some sort of logical placement that may be self-evident.

So for now, at least, this is going to be a text-based procedure though I hope to someday do something graphically.

You joined the same day I did and you have like 360 more posts than I do!

You're a tiger!