• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      In your nightmares!

Sweet, Buttery Dreams.

December 27 2007
      "FLYING MAN!"

I was on a roll with school dreams (which usually happens when I'm on a break), but this time I was in third grade. I always wished I could go back and be a child again, but with the same mind, so when I realized I was in third grade I said "Finally, I'm younger again!" The teacher came into vision and gave me a quick hiss to be quiet. She began her lesson on something I didn't know or care about. All I could concentrate on was my eight year old body. I started to feel my face working up to my hair. When I got there, I came to a surprising revelation. My hair was longer than I would have liked, so I freaked and blurted out "Oh shit my head!" I quickly clamped my hands over my mouth, but the teacher didn't even hear. As I rubbed my head I began to think logically. Now c'mon. I know I've wanted this, but is it real? is it a dream? I looked up at the clock and when I questioned the dream I guess I started getting lucid. My vision started to distort and tunneled. I became lucid and the other DC's disappeared I stood up on my chair looking towards the corner of the room. I levitated towards the corner trying to go through the wall into another dream scene. I got cold feet about jetting face first into a wall so I stopped. I decided I would spin and enter another dream scene. While still a foot off the ground, I spun with my eyes closed, slowly at first and then working up to a high speed like a tornado I thought and started spinning faster and faster. As I spun I could feel a cool breeze across my face and hear the wind whistling along as if I was on a high cliff. I opened my eyes and stopped spinning. I was above the clouds free falling. The clouds looked like giant clumps of cotton and the wind wasn't as intense as I would've liked it. I tumbled through the barrier of clouds, spiraled out of them and burst forward, at mach speed. Diving towards the earth, I saw a ship in the harbor below with my friend on it. "Im lucid!" I shouted to him. I think this is where I started to lose my lucidity very steadily. I shot back up into the clouds and when I came back down I clung to the wing of what looked like a metal dragon, Dive bombing towards earth. My perspective shifted to third person as I rode down and then shifted back into first person. There were a few other mechanical animals, like a weird dolphin/tortoise thing. It's right around here that I lost lucidity. It drifted off into a mission about getting the third harry potter book for a library. I went to go find someone who I thought should have it and on the way I had to go through the school (looked different though). There was a creepy looking guy who from the back looked like a guy I know named Matt. Leather jacket, funny hat, round shades, but this guy was uglier and creepier.He even had a big purple M on his hat. I've seen him in dreams before...I think he's stalking me. I cant remember now what made me wake up, but I was happy and relieved that my dryspell had ended. I think that I may have been partially lucid throughout because it was very vivid and for once I wasn't a retard...maybe it's all the school dreams. I'll try to put up some art relating to the dream too, but later.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 04-12-2009 at 10:50 PM.

In your nightmares!
      Log 12
      Date: January 3, 2008

I had a dream much like the game "Portal" but I had something that I marked portals with on surfaces with circles. I can remember zipping from location to location, but not much else. Then from last nights dreams. There was a movie theater, my brother and I were there. After finishing our movie I sneaked into a thriller about a half green and half red snake. I didn't follow the plot too well. I realized that my brother is waiting for me so I left. The theater was really fancy looking (oddly enough) and had two gated entrances which we left through. I'll skip the next couple of short dreams and get to the better one. I guess we were at a big, pretty fancy hotel (even though it looked more like a big apartment complex) where we were traveling as a group I guess. It was about ten to fifteen girls and about the same amount of boys. I think I may have known some of the girls, but of the boys I only knew two: My brother and some guy Kyle. In this dream, no one was really themselves, including me! Some blond guy, my brother and I were at this big gate to the pool (which I guess separated our section from the section the girls were staying in). The blond guy made some proposition to the girls, most likely for us all to go somewhere. Apparently we had just left the pool, since we were all wearing bathing suits. The girls quickly left the pool grabbed their towels and started up the stairs. The other two left just as they were getting out but I dragged behind. As they traveled up the stairs I just stared...at what, you should be able to tell. It turns out that Kyle was getting in the way of my brother getting a girl. His intentions were in no way honorable and that was proved by the way he intended to get rid of Kyle. He was trying to hire some of the guys to basically disfigure Kyle since the girl only liked men for their looks. What was awkward is the fact that, in the dream Kyle was ripped...which is weird because Kyle is a nerdy guy... Anyway I was trying to...not really dissuade the guys from doing it but I was just bringing up the point that a girl who only likes guys for their looks isn't really gonna have the strongest moral fiber. Later, I guess we were in a club. I'm pretty sure my brother didn't have any luck getting Kyle out of the picture, I'm also pretty sure that plenty of the group was intoxicated. I don't partake however so I just lounged on one of the couches. My brother came up to me signaling for us to go. This is where I got weird. I replied to my brother by raising a finger and saying "Nah... I got my eye on something..." Like a sleeze, I was staring at one of the drunk girls, through my shades (I don't wear shades). She occupied half of the parallel couch about 15 feet across the room with her legs stretched up into the air, crossing them at the ankles leading up to her black heels. She didn't wear much. Only a thin white tank top and some small, tight, black, spandex shorts. The drink was tilted awkwardly in her hand and her head was tilted back on the arm of the couch. Her skin shone in the red light of the club, tiny beads of sweat, traveling down her chest-- ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!!! I think I might have ended up in the back of the club where there were more women, but I woke up shortly after. I kept trying to get back to sleep hoping to get lucid and see that dragon from my recent LD. I tried again to WILD, but I keep having to breathe funny and then I have to swallow and it's really annoying. Well... The dream was weird but the fun part about it was probably the scenery... lol that sounded pretty funny if you think about it, but I meant it in the serious way. Well, I'm hoping for my next LD to come soon, hopefully I'll get into a good situation where I can LD. I really want to get some earplugs and a blindfold for naps... and an alarm clock so I can try DEILD. Those sound easy enough. And maybe some B6 supplements... but I'm getting ahead of myself...
      Last edited by Pancaka; 05-12-2008 at 04:40 AM.

In your nightmares!

Old Logs

These are from my dream log on my PC. I took out a couple because they were small and insignificant. I'll probably do more editing later, but...yeah. There are some inside jokes and other references you might not get, especially if they are from video games, Caradon . Also there are a lot of names, but I'll try to clear those up if I feel like it. These are some of my favorite dreams too, so I hope you enjoy them like I did.

Dream Log

Log 1
      Date: unknown

It was almost like an assembly. We watched these people who made these things either out of clay or stone or something. Everyone made these Tiki faced stone things some were long others were not but they all looked generally the same. It looked like we were looking down on a convention floor. One man made something really spectacular. It was boxed shape and had a wooden frame. It was clearly clay but then something happened. It fell apart and its walls turned suddenly into wet pulpy paper. A doll fell out of it for some reason. He moaned tragically as if he were about to cry. As it crumbled to the ground others tried to help him clean up the mess. I sat next to the stands in a chair rather than in them and I was not even a single step from the exit. I was right next to the teacher and right across from these really immature guys about my age who were sitting next to Alyssa - who for some reason was all dressed up and giving me a very demeaning look. She was looking at me the whole time, with this smirk making me feel pathetic. Those immature guys were giving me crap and annoying me, but when I looked to see him he vanished. I just brushed it off and squeezed more firmly into my denim jacket. The teacher said something but I can’t remember what. Finally she said something like “There he is,” or “There.” I saw the kid wearing a hat he looked a mix between Jacob and Austin. The remains of the piece of artwork lay on the floor being picked up mournfully by the man and some woman and I could hear the kid say something to the affect of “Oh yes. I’d like to see her tits!” I looked over at him with the thought of killing him when Alyssa starts saying something to me. The words were so resounding, like she was projecting them into my head. She said (for whatever reason) “You’re so fake,” but I just took it as her being a bitch (which is odd). She said some other things, but I can’t quite remember them. I once again shifted angrily in my uncomfortable jacket. I was angry at the teacher, at the idiots across the room and at Alyssa. I left the room hastily, leaving the jacket behind. I stepped out the door to a night scene with some lights hanging overhead in a courtyard and it looked about fall time. On the plateau just outside the exit there were these strange bars that stood about three to four feet off of the ground. As I left Alyssa followed, clutching her over coat holding it tightly over her dress (it was big and fluffy, she probably would’ve needed it since it was cold). She was insisting (or so I think) that I was no fun, but she still looked at me with a smile and approached me. We sat on the odd bars for a while and then for some reason that I can’t quite recall, I started jumping through the bars weaving between them and maneuvering all around the bars. I was doing something that resembled that gymnastic sport (pommel horse). She thought it was entertaining and she was surprised. Others came. Ali, Roberto, Maria (“D-cups”) and what looked to be Maria’s child. As I hopped around things got a bit crazy, my vision was becoming blurred as I drifted in and out of third and first person view. Ali was being funny (as usual) and had a can of whipped cream (coohwep!) and was messing with the baby. He put some whipped cream on it and started blurting out Spanish gibberish and shouted something hilarious that had to do with “mardi- gras.” It was about then that I woke up though. At least I saw Alyssa again, since she moved to Las Vegas.

Log 2
      Date: August 10, 2007
      SHOWDOWN: Cyborg Ninja vs. Vamp!

I guess that my video game play transfers over to some of my dreams. I dreamt I was in a Ninja Raiden Suit that was colored more like the previous cyborg ninja. I fought vamp, and a possessed version of myself in a pool like thing (not very exciting and looked kind of like a hot tub) I was told by some wise being that I was supposed to get help from some fat, stupid, shut-in. He didn’t serve his purpose and so as Vamp forced the knife closer to my throat and I struggled violently against him, calling for help, calling for the idiot in the recliner to take a knife from the conveniently placed cutting block, and stab the now vulnerable vamp in his back, but the imbecile started shouting in frustration “NOT NOW! I’M DYING!” In a video game no less (lesson?)! HE’S DYING? He started to stomp out of the room saying things like “You made me die!” as he left my vision through a hallway (most likely to get more snacks), crushing my hope for survival. Vamp saw that I was off guard and rather than stabbing me pushed and pulled me in all different directions, both of us still holding the knife. He then threw me out of the pool, wrestling the knife from my hands. As I crashed down hard on the tiles below, my blurred vision quickly switched from third to first person. I looked at him as my vision started to fade even more, with that smile on his face. He jumped from the pool and came down on me with the knife through my throat, causing me to start over again (like a video game). My vision faded in and suddenly I was in a hallway, which for some reason had no distinction or preference between being indoors or out. As I wandered down the hall I looked into a room that seemed to be prepped for a photo shoot. I could see lights, a bed and some people, the one that caught my eye just happened to be a gorgeous blonde woman (most likely the model). She leaned against the bed talking to a man with a ponytail, a clipboard a turtleneck and a headset. She looked about 5’9’’, with short hair, wearing white shorts, and a white t-shirt. For some reason I couldn’t look away from her, as I wandered down the hall backwards. She looked at me with an odd expression that was a mix of worry, and intrigue (probably because I was staring at her like a dumbfounded little animal). As I wandered deeper through the hall it started to look a lot more like our house. I can’t remember much else but I think that I faced Vamp once more, but never prevailed.

Log 3
      Date: August 20, 2007
      SHOWDOWN: Me vs. Matt!

Matt, Mom and I were in the car. Matt was talking about something, when at some point I notice his sister is riding shotgun. Matt is angry about something and says something to the affect of “My mom’s family is not stupid!” (which is a bit odd, since he hates his family) so I said something like “Your mom’s family is stupid and the rest of your family is too!” so he started punching me in the face. They were weak and so I told him he couldn’t beat me. Someone told mom to pullover so that we
      could fight and surprisingly she was right on it! We parked the car in a parking lot and we all rushed out of the car. At first Matt and I started pussy fighting. Sure it was lame, but it got better when Matt went into a kung-fu pose (WHAAAAAA!). I could even hear the gong. Then we started throwing some punches, but Matt started running away (bitch tactic!). I chased him but I could hardly move since I was doing that floating slow walk. I ended up chasing him into what looked like a shop with big windows, but it had bookcases and curtains behind the windows and it was very dark. I could only feel Matt’s blows but could see nothing. We continued fighting and somehow made it outside our house but it was way different. I could see Sam and Israel (“Pepper spray”) playing video games inside through a big window. I threw Matt into the window and then went to the opposite wall. Sam and Israel’s responses were not what I was expecting though. The only thing that got out of them was something like “Whoa! …It’s Matt.”
      “Yeah! I know. It’s…wow…we should like…get out or something.”
      “Yeah, I know! Huh?”
      Matt was out cold on the other side of the wall, so I used telekinesis to push and pull him into the wall, bashing his head in. I went around meeting him and I found myself wandering through some broken down tenements. Suddenly, Matt burst through a wall looking like a buff, cyborg Darth Maul (I want to be Darth Maul)! He and I were now wearing something like Mandalorian armor, with cybernetic backpacks with little robot arms and gadgets. He emerged from the dust bloody and angry, with bandages over one eye and his forehead. “Look what you did! That shit was uncalled for!” (Charlie Murphy) We started fighting again now going through the hall. It got really tough for me when he started pulling out all the gadgets. There were these floating laser beam things that when connected unleashed a powerful attack. Everything got slow-motion and I even had a targeting reticule. I was in mid air destroying all of his gadgets, kicking him in the face and then we got to the end of the hall (which for some reason ended the whole tenement thing), where I kicked him into the room. There were explosions, and then he flew in slow-motion into the wall above the bed and then onto the bed causing a humongous crack in the wall. He was on his back almost knocked out. I jumped over his ragged remains and finished him off, as I punched him three times I said, as I held the armor on his chest…

THIS!!! IS!!! SPARTAAAA!!!!
      I killed him (at least I think) and I threw his body from my bed and then Amani and I had some really disgusting pancakes, I had a dream stomach ache and that was the end of it.

Log 4
      Date: August 25, 2007
      Second Lucid: The Good Lounge, the Bad Lounge and the Ugly Lounge!

I was drifting off to sleep trying to think of ways to attain lucidity. I thought, as I grew ever more exhausted what if I thought of rubbing my hands together without actually doing it and then look down (in my imagination) at my hands rubbing together? I tried it out and it worked. I felt as if I was being sucked through some kind of wormhole. I could see a dream scene of a really nice lounge. Everything was spinning and as I rubbed my hands together things were becoming clearer. I tried screaming, but could hardly muster it. All I could hear was a faint shouting that sounded like it was drowned out and in the distance. Things were slow, bright and blurry. I was trying to focus myself and the thing that I think brought me to focus up was that I saw Dad sitting in a nice chair near the bar. He looked really relaxed too. He was “drinking” something, but he actually had some powder stuff in a cup (it did look tasty though) I said something to him along the lines of “Baba? What are you doing here?”
      “Oh, hey Omar. Just relaxing.”
      This was understandable in a nice place like that. I wandered across the room hastily to check the place out. I was looking at a corner that lead to a hall that had a big window to my right letting in beautiful light that shone beautifully on the crystal that balanced mystically on the fountain in the corner. As I stepped forward to continue
      …I woke up (but I am still debating weather or not this was a false awakening). I went back to sleep and I was once again dreaming about lounges, but the lounge I visited next was…not quite as classy. It was a hobo lounge. I was on the rooftop with an old black coat on. I was checking out the scenery (but was no longer lucid) As I bent over the concrete wall to see the city below, the roof started to crumble. The wall leaned against went first causing me to fall. I was hanging for my dream life as the rest of it started to go. Cars tumbled past me crushing deep into the building causing a large crack. As it cracked more I saw an available ledge to grab below me. I planned to drop below to it and as I psyched myself up…The side I was hanging from collapsed. I had one chance, with little time and as I reached for that ledge below, my hand only barely touched it. My vision faded in and out and I was picking myself out of the rubble. I came out looking MORE like a homeless man (I think I was a bit older looking too) I was just barely able to climb to the top of the rubble to reach an open window. As I leapt in the third person reached deep into a seemingly classy restroom. There was a bunch of snooty looking gentlemen going in and out of the stalls with their snooty heads high. I tried to imitate them to fit in. They all looked like the same cartoon butler. They even had a guy who gives you mints by the sinks! I wandered out of the classy bathroom to see that I was in, like I said, a Hobo Lounge. The dream fades from memory from there for the most part but I can remember going lucid once more I believe, but not for very long.

Log 5
      Date: August 26, 2007
      Mission in the Deep (now with more stupid)!

It started out somewhere with a giant snake creature. Something happened where I had to “retry” again, but I can’t remember. What I can remember most is that after I started over, I was underwater and I was wearing some cool armor that looked somewhat like the Zora armor in “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,” but it was purple. I had some gloves on that had these long extensions that looked like really long nails, but I assumed they were for the purpose of swimming faster. There were some others equipped almost the same way floating with me. Apparently we were a team of mystical marines or something. It was pretty cool, the armor, and the team, breathing underwater and communicating telepathically. Our mission was to kill the giant snake to get this wise oracle person out of the underwater temple (silly but fun). We all prepared ourselves and then steadily made our advance towards the temple of the snake. We made it to the temple and changed gear. At this point we were in basically the same armor but without headgear, without the flippers and we even had short swords. We were at the top of a large declining corridor with stairs on either side that when flat ended with a long shallow pool. We took a look around and out of nowhere the snake emerged and then darted along to the pool. We slowly followed it cautiously, but casually. Our job was to distract the snake while the others got the oracle. We slowly walked along side the stealthy snake as its thin, long body slithered through the long pool, its body made visible by light emitted from its eyes and markings on its head and back that shone a brilliant red. As we came to the end of the pool and stopped at a small door, the snake’s head slowly and menacingly emerged from the water. Its expression struck fear in all of our hearts. As soon as one man flinched, the snake’s right eye turned from its bright red to blinding silver. I slowly stepped back realizing that it was set off by fear. I signaled the others to let them know and they too slowly made for the door. The silver of its eye began to fade, when from far to my right one of the men screamed “Forget it! I’m getting out of here!” The moment he turned to run the other eye became silver. In an instant the snake put its head back, gaped its jaws and with one bite, ripped the man in half. I stayed calm still walking to the door, but at the site of the other man’s dead torso, the men scattered in fear, being struck down left and right. As soon as I made it out the door I shut it and held it firm. Then from behind me an older man started shouting at me. It was the leader of the operation (and for some reason he was Snape from the Harry Potter series so that’s what I called him). He was trying to persuade me to give them a chance to survive. “No!” I exclaimed, “They brought it upon themselves. They have no chance to survive.” As I objected the snake had forced through the door as Snape tried to pry it open. Its head tried to squeeze through the door, but Snape and I held it tight, causing it to withdraw. Snape took another worried look at me and insisted that he at least try to help. Hesitantly I let him through the door. He ran into battle bravely with his weapon held high. I never looked back and never hesitated when I turned so that we could escape with the oracle. The oracle was an old hooded woman whose eyes never showed behind her hood. There was small portcullis that blocked our way. A hollow stone lay before it that when certain objects were placed inside, it would activate and effectively open the portcullis. After finding all the pieces scattered around the small room and placing them inside, a man wearing what seemed to be wizards’ robes, started to examine it further. There were small arrows and symbols on it that signified that it should pushed and turned and so on. The man began working at it started to open slowly. After a few seconds of this man working, there was a space big enough for us to all crawl through. On the other side of the portcullis was a field filled with luscious trees and long grass (when here I thought this was an underwater temple). I calmly started stepping out when the wizard and the oracle started cheering “We did it! We did it!” What I saw next was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Close up on their faces, slow-motion, dynamic lighting...and then they started making out. I don’t know if it was the atrocity that I had just witnessed or just my dream recall, but I can’t remember what happened after that. Another dream occurred that night, in which I found myself at school (school starts in just a few days) talking to some of my friends (some of which there were double) and my sister. It was between classes at that point, so I went off into a classroom. I greeted the teacher, sat at a desk and was approached by someone I know. Shortly after there were some crazy things that happened, including some really disgusting Pop-Tarts (I wanted to throw up even after waking) and I can’t remember much after that.

Log 7
      Date: Unknown
      Morpheus wouldn’t do that…

I was dreaming that I was part of a team of what seemed like a weapons based tactics force, but a bit more like assassins or contract killers, but it was all just business (meaning we weren’t psychotic). Our leader was Lawrence Fishburne (a famous actor; he played Morpheus in “The Matrix”). At one point I deducted that he was betraying us and was going to send another, bigger team to come wipe us out. I instantly started rallying the men (I think there were one or two women, but can’t remember for sure) and gathering equipment and weapons. I can distinctly remember (whilst shouting orders) a man standing in the bathroom, who…defecated on himself. It was gross. Drifted off and all I can remember is that there was A BUNCH of action (car chases, cars flipping over, cars blowing up, espionage, shootouts in public and the like). The only thing is I can’t remember most of the action. Another unfortunate thing that happened is that I became lucid…for less than five seconds, but forgot to use any techniques to keep myself immersed in the dream, so I woke up after trying to conjure something up for the first time.

Log 8
      Date: September 22, 2007
      Escape from Bale and School of Combat

(This dream took place before breakfast and there will be another one following it that took place right after it, but they will be in the same entry)

Some girl and I (although I was what I’ll call in DC mode) were running away from a drunken, redneck Christian Bale, with a goatee, and long hair (it was almost to his shoulders). I ran as she dragged me along urgently by the hand. We ended up in a dark old park. We hid in the desolate, destructed lavatory. She quickly moved the busted stall door from its one hinge and curled up inside. I positioned myself in the corner behind the urinal separator wall (I think there was supposed to be a sink where I was) with my back against the slippery tiles on the wall with my hood pulled up to disguise my face. It was dark and he was extremely drunk. It seemed there was a narrator, because I could hear a voice telling me things, for instance, I was told that in his drunkenness, he thought that I was a bearded, homeless man, which helped me to stay more calm as he prodded my shoulder with his shotgun and he also didn’t notice the girl (who I believe is his daughter) in the broken stall. After messing with me for a while in his inebriated southern accent, he stumbled off into the darkness, out of the room. As soon as we knew he was gone, we emerged from the bathroom into a new scene where books lay on tables in a mystical, forest, tree house kind of place. She was telling me about something (I think her father). As she spoke, looking at the books, I looked at her hair. It was a kind of cotton candy pink, that glowed a bit gold in the light we were in. Trees talked (I think) and at some point I saw her father laughing with some fellows at a table. Some chain of events led up to him being dad, then him not being dad, but some other guy, and then we went off happily with real dad and then the dream ended.

(Second dream)

I had some cool dream about transferring to a year-round school…of COMBAT! The first day, I met a cool guy and a beautiful girl. Once again it was like a video game (in many ways). It was like Bioshock, Resident Evil 4, and Dead Rising combined and it was real (kind of). I was going through, killing things, finding and applying upgrades (at a really cool console), dying, switching characters and the like. I got some upgrades, like increased firing speed, better ammo, and extra grenade storage, which helped a lot. I was going through some area like a dark dock with a large mob filled with men and (oddly enough) little girls that looked an awful lot like little sisters (I think at this point I was still playing Bioshock) that threw lots and lots of dynamite. In my current state, (which was basically me, but older, more toned and with Leon’s clothes [and I had a menu with a case]) I kept getting dragged down into the crowd and then killed by the beasts. I changed into one of those little sister people, allowing me to throw the dynamite back and on top of that, I couldn’t get dragged down by the crowd. I made short work of that lot after that. I went to rendezvous with my newfound pals, who had taken care of most of their foes leaving scared, small creatures scattered among various hiding places in the small, enclosed battlefield. I told them the status of the situation (as far as my end) when we decided to disband until the next day of school. Apparently we would be fighting off giant hordes for about the length of a PE unit (about two weeks to a month). I found myself walking around in a Big Daddy-like suit (as well as my friend who will be referred to as Z since I don’t know his name) as we waited for our rides to come (just like outside of Westmont). We started to give our farewells and just before the girl left (and I was out of the Big Daddy suit now) I grabbed her shoulder, turned her around to face me and kissed her. It flew into a conveniently romantic, third person view of us as we kissed. Right as my lips left hers, she said something like “ Wow! That’s another account that likes me,” (screen names basically. It was very much like being in a party in Final Fantasy XI [another video game]),”Six of them start with a Z!” She said it as If nothing happened, without any kind of hesitation or pauses or change in her step. Unfortunately, she was now walking away and even more unfortunately, I could hear Z say, with a very excited, yet bashful tone “One [of the accounts is] me!” I began to hate him, as if I were competing with him and all the rest of the people who liked her. I realized that would be wrong and turned to see her again, but she was already long gone. I got over it and started to like Z again. At one point, we were doing another exercise at the school, in a Japanese looking bamboo yard thing, knocking down trees to make bridges, along them deftly and I think we even ran up walls as we completed the course, but I can’t recall seeing her after that. At some other point, we all went to a strange store. Sam felt down, because he thought that Z and others don’t like him. He moaned and sulked about it on the floor of the car. There were some other cool things that happened, but once again, my dreams escape my memory.

I really want to see that girl again, find out her name, talk with her and see if she feels the same way (even though it’s a dream. Hah!). Maybe she’ll go killing with me again too. I guess I have been focusing more on girls and things in my dreams more than in my real life (aside from gaming). Maybe soon I can do something eventful in real life. Hey! I might even meet her… that’s just silly and unlikely…

Log 9
      Date: September 22, 2007 to October 7, 2007
      Hyper Ninja Wall Run and Raptastical Journey in the Hall of the Dragon

I believe it was this Thursday (so that would be October 4, 2007). I came home weary and relaxed on the floor. Sam tipped the mattress onto me, which I slept under for a few hours. There were many things that went through my head during that nap.

I can mostly remember an instructor (who was much like a magician or psychic) who looked like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (the Iranian President). He was teaching the children some basic self defense first and there was even news coverage for some reason. We were in what looked like a massive, desert, prison yard with immense walls that extended (at estimate) about 100 feet. He was doing some David Blaine-like stuff and before every feat, these two large men would take a whack out of a large tombstone-like pillar, with big words on it (those military looking ones) with a sledge hammer (the men were large and mean looking. Usually one would stand by, arms folded, while the other would smash into the pillar). There was a MASSIVE building that extended into the clouds, not at all shading the boiling yard. The magician seemed to be concentrating on something. As the two men broke into the next pillar, something seemed to go awry. A giant pillar (like the spikes in the game fracture, but a thousand times bigger) rose from the ground, quickly. Shortly after, it skipped to night. The viewpoint was from very far away in third person. I was like a little black speck, as I climbed fearlessly upward (which is weird for me), in my dark clothing. I noticed a bunch of other black specks below me too. Those black specks were actually Ninjas. The would grab the large grooves in the pillar, vault upwards, run for about two to three seconds and then trail of to the side and grab on again. I was climbing fast, but tried their trick for fun; also, it helped me get farther faster, even though I didn’t do it as well. There was a sort of shelf coming off of the building. I jumped awkwardly off of the pillar and onto the shelf next to a girl who seemed familiar, who lay on her stomach, with her chin resting on her folded arms in front of her and her legs were bent up crossed at the ankles. She looked very young and was dressed in a black hoodie, some black short pants and some black sneakers. There was a row of cabinets in the small space, with a ton of writing on it. I read along as she spoke and watched the other ninjas who had yet to make it to us. I kept reading and came to the realization that she was saying some of what I was reading. I was reading about how every time she wanted to run up walls, she needed to “call upon the wind”, and other strange things. The space turned into a fancy bar first and then I think it turned into a Japanese palace (servants, Tatami style kind of stuff, with bamboo all over) and then into a strange house where I was talking with Amani about Lucid dreaming and how shared dreams are still a possibility and that they can be scientifically tested and proven and that ESP can’t be proven (not that it doesn’t exist). There was some “insanely retarded” hypnogogic imagery that went past my eyes somewhere along the line and there was a lot more before the ninjas that I can’t remember.

I believe it was Saturday October 6, 2007, that I had this dream. Well, I’ve been playing the game “Skate” for a few days now and in my dream (also with some interesting hypnogogic imagery) I was basically playing the game and learning moves from the pros and how to use these grind pole things which had all these different attachment things that you could use and hang from to do grinds and get to places you couldn’t before (and there was one pole with a pokeball attached to it). I was in a dark parking lot hangout with these giant gorilla, robot, rapper, skater dudes who were helping me out. I met Dave Chappelle’s character in my dream (who looked like he was wearing “negrodamus’” clothes) and they put me into a machine that was supposed to do something good, but it almost crushed my nuts…and that’s it. There was one part with a giant movie theater where there were a bunch of pompous assholes eating at fine tables or in their fancy red seats, eating disgusting looking slimy shellfish things. Later there was all of us people (me, brothers and sister, etc.) and there were these idol things and fire/plasma stuff breathing statue things, vivid excellently detailed dragons and freaky DBZ looking dudes and a bunch of action and adventure. That’s all I can remember for now though.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 05-12-2008 at 04:42 AM.

In your nightmares!

My First Lucid Dream

I posted all of those other dreams, but I've never written down my first Lucid. I figure it would be best if I were to write it here first.

Log 0
      Date: Unknown
      My First Lucid Dream

It starts out I am the bottom of a staircase that goes to the end of the wall in front of me and then turns right along the adjacent wall, leading up to a door. Everything was a bit of a brownish burgundy color and the light was kind of orange (like those street lights). In the line ahead of me into the door, up the rail lacking stair case, were a group of downtrodden olden day folk. I looked up to the top of the staircase to see Adolf Hitler, arms folded, standing ahead of the door (kinda like a bouncer) with a stern look on his face. He looked straight ahead and did not falter; he could've been a statue. I looked back at the folk in line to realize that they were all Jews from the time of Hitler. I was a bit scared and a bit angry now. They filed in slowly but with a kind of rhythm. I came up to the top of the line looking at the floor trying to avoid eye contact, when Hitler nudges me. Oh God! I thought I'm in trouble now if Hitler is picking me out. Hitler's expression lightens and his body loosens up a bit. He leans in closer and asked, nudging me all the while "Grab me a beer on your way out?" His grin was long and endearing. I laughed nervously, but hid it well. "Sure thing!" I laughed, appreciatively. Apparently, behind the door was a bar and Hitler was the town's NICEST...GUY...EVER! I made my way toward the bar with a bit of a spring in my step and quickly received a bronze drink in a small glass. Apparently I've been there then (seeing how the bartender knew my usual)...and I'm of drinking age... So after Hitler, and having liquor in my hand (which is double wrong, because I'm Muslim), I'm still not lucid. Anyway. After taking a few sips, I heard a shriek from across the room. I see a Lowrider (it's only about 4 feet off of the ground... like I said, LOWrider) screech into the middle of the bar. My viewpoint shifts as another crashes through the wall and skids to a halt, taking people with it. Several long, lanky, cartoony black men stretch out from under the roof of their ridiculous vehicles armed with mac-10s, clad in gold, jewels, and purple, velvet jogging suits. They must've been somewhere in between 15-30 feet tall. They bent low to the grounds, legs spread out across the room waving guns around, shouting profanity (way to support your African American community fellas). "This is a robbery!" one shouted. People darted across the room, people ran in circles screaming. At first notice I jumped, deftly over the bar counter without even touching it with my feet. I yanked the door behind the bar open and practically dove in. I ran a few steps and slipped. A little scared now, I looked around trying to catch my breath. I slowly wiped my face and then started to look around. I realized I was in a sort of warehouse.I'm gonna need to defend myself. I need a weapon. I swiveled my head to see that, apart from the gigantic metal storage units, the room was barren. I somehow had this idea that there was a shotgun nearby. I looked to my left to see a staircase leading up to a small room (maybe the crane controls?) There was a barred window but it was dark so I couldn't see (not that I would be able to see much in there at it's height). I tried to focus my sight, but my view was obstructed by a concentration of black spots in my sight. I tried to look through the hole in the spots to see into the window when I thought Wait... My sight's not usually like this. Am I dreaming? Apparently that void that always appears in my recall was now visible. I couldn't see the missing pieces to the dream, but I could see where they go, if you catch my drift. I quickly sprung from my sore bottom and onto my feet and began vigorously rubbing my hands together. The black haze slowly cleared from in and around my vision. My dream-vision had faded for the first time and I was now lucid. I stared at my hands and then back up to the scene around me. I laughed softly and felt the realism in the environment around me. My heart began to race. Don't get too excited now I thought trying to reassure myself. That thought invoked a horrible reaction. My vision started to fog again. My viewpoint shifted into third person, right in front of me. My face was twisting itself inward and was now a bubbling, deformed, knotted abomination. I tried to scream, but my mangled face wouldn't allow it. The blackness started to swirl in again as my face twitched and pushed inward. I pressed my hands against my face to try to stop it, but to no avail. I quickly started to spin as fast as I could, my feet moving as quickly as they could. I spun with enough centrifugal force to stretch my body out to some degree. My face un-knotted and stretched against the air. I could see the wind being generated around me in that third person view and as I slowed down, my vision unclouded and returned to first person. A nice save I think. I looked up at the window and took one step before my brother came in suddenly from the other side of the warehouse. He called out for me and urged me to come along, in fear that the thugs return. We quickly left through another back door and oddly enough...we appeared in a sun drenched Safeway store. I may have broken concentration and lost lucidity here, but at any rate, we got sweetbread and a sample of this really good popcorn stuff, although the man who served the samples looked a bit crazy (his smile was really big and his eyes were really wide). We left the Safeway in a hurry and as we exited, the blinding sun filled my vision with light. Ironically I opened my eyes to just the same in real life. I didn't accomplish much, and it didn't last long, but I did it and It felt great.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 08:45 PM.

In your nightmares!
      Log 13
      Date: January 18, 2008
      Seventh Lucid: Solomon's Fury

I had a pretty strange dream. It starts out a family of Muslims is killed in some kind of bus that's being basically used as a bridge (the inside being the crossing). The bus gets shot up and I don't expect them to be alive anymore, but it just cut away. Apparently it is the work of a man named Solomon. He looked kind of Russian and had small black eyes, a slender face and short, white hair that stood on end. He looked about 40 or 50 or so and always wore a black suit with a black shirt and a black tie which showed his thin figure. There was a large portion of time my family and I were traveling together I guess. I can remember my Dad always going on about politics and ranting about how Solomon was going to kill us. He always used the Arabic pronunciation of course (Soo-lay-man). He ranted about how Solomon was an arrogant bastard and a murderer and how he was going to kill all the Muslims, including us. This, we knew to be true, but we still traveled on. I can't remember when it was, but I remember being in a house next to a bed that was right outside a gap in the walls between two rooms with a bunch of stuff on it including my sketchbook. I was gonna draw something, but I never really got around to it, which is pretty good, because I probably wouldn't have gotten lucid if I had stayed and drawn, although that probably would've been an interesting experience. So later I was wearing these thick glasses things, that I guess were prescribed to me by the doctor. I guess it was screwed up though because when I took them off, my vision was a little blurred and in one eye the image was a little larger and and fish eyed. There was a bug in them for some reason that flew out at me and freaked me out. I got in the van we had and we later arrived in some weird office thing with only a few short walls around it that was very high up, colorful and had larger walls far, far away. I guess we know Solomon was near or something too, so we were on guard. I guess now I knew it was a dream but I didn't want to become lucid until I came face to face with Solomon, so that I could kill him with more style I guess, reserve all my fury. This would've been really good and you'll see why. I am glad however that instead of my subconscious just going "...yep it's a dream... what's weird about that? What's lucid dreaming?" it actually told me to get lucid...just not right away. So my strategy went to shit when some crazy lookin, old, white lady, with a frizzy white fro was making this crazy face. At first she was just looking forward and making this croaking noise, but then she whipped around and looked at me with these huge eyes! It was so crazy it instantly blew me away and made me lucid. I was fumbling around in slow motion as if I had just gotten punched in the face. As I turned I grabbed my father's shoulder for stability but quickly stumbled again and hit the side of a bookcase or something. As I was about to hit it I heard a deep slow motion voice say "STAAAAAY...CAAAALLLM!"...which was hilarious! Time slowly corrected itself and I was all Gung-Ho, pounding my fist into my palm, once, firmly, looking around for Solomon. As I was looking around I saw a picture of something. I can't quite remember what was in the picture but it was pretty damn big. I was walking towards it as if to walk into the scene. I got pretty hesitant and turned around. I saw another picture, which I also can't remember, but it was better and stuff. I was still debating however whether or not I should fight for a cause (a dream cause... but still a cause), or teleport... The cause was straight out the window and I was imagining eyes closed imagining as vividly as I could being in the picture. I thought, curling up in the weak gravity. I wasn't really falling but I ended up in a slightly curled position where I stood. When I opened my eyes... I discovered that I was awake. I curled into the position I was in my bed, but on my side. I was SOOOOOOPER PISSED!!! But at the same time, I did have a lucid, and it was decently close to my last lucid, so that was cool.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 08:51 PM.

In your nightmares!
      I had a cool dream a few days ago where I had a "Stand" (Extension of my spiritual energy in the form of an invisible being with special abilities [from Anime series "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure." I highly recommend it...anyway). I'll skip to the good part, since nothing else important really happened.

Log 14
      Date: January 25, 2008

I saw a giant golem like creature walking out of where Batou and Motoko (Characters from Anime called "Ghost In The Shell") had just ran into. I decided to pursue it and so I used my stand but its hands (which was all I saw of it) couldn't reach. So I tried something else. I apparently had the ability to control all sorts of earth and stone which was plain AWESOME. The golem changed into a shelled dragon creature, looked somewhat like a giant evil earth tortoise or armadillo. It curled up and rolled at me with great speed and force, its giant spiked shell hurdling towards me. I jumped incredibly high in the air to avoid it and as I landed I brought the earth out from underneath it to create a wall (except all the stone was so fragile it just made a crappy hill). It fell off balance but quickly regained its footing ready for another go. As it came I made another "wall" in front of me, causing the behemoth to jump over me. Again it rolled and this time I made my defense by sending a series of small pillars from under it, almost keeping it in place. I was being really cocky (seeing how I hadn't taken a hit yet) and acting all cool. It prepared again making a loud roar as it spun. I readied myself, making a firm stance with my knees bent (in kind of a martial arts pose). It rolled in place shooting debris from the street everywhere. I concentrated my power in what would be my most devastating blow and THEN...my brother's friend woke me up

Sure it was 2pm, but it was an awesome dream!!!
      Batou (right)

Makoto

Date: January 28, 2008

And now onto this mornings successful...WILD!!!!

I don't know if what I did is going to be my overall method, since the last time I had any sort of WILD it didn't work the next time I tried while using the same method as before. I guess it was more of a WBTB, but that's sort of like a WILD right? Anyways. I sat in my bed, decently tired, and imagined I was typing. I would think of random sentences and sometimes I typed "I will become lucid." I would imagine everything as realistically as I could down to the spacebar and shift keys. I soon started feeling a tingling sensation all over (mostly in my fingertips) and I started to feel vibrations. I couldn't see much and I didn't want to move, in case it was too early. I could see a scene, but still didn't want to move so I just imagined that my hands were moving closer together and rubbing together. It worked smoothly and I became more lucid. I walked around the tenements I appeared in just looking around. I was uncomfortable since I was naked but didn't really bother to put on clothes. I walked around and found that it sort of resembled my place. I walked into my room and saw nothing accept for my brother laying down on the mattress on the floor with his mouth agape and looking at the TV (the only source of light in that room) I imagined the lights on to find that it was just my brother's head. I tried to make it disappear but it didn't work. I just moved on. I went out into the living room and found some balloons laying on the floor, all strung together. I decided to try telekinesis to pop the balloons but all I could manage was to move them slightly. I thought of Caradon immediately and decided I would try to feel it with my mind. It worked better but I don't think I popped any of them, they just popped out of my hand (like a bar of soap).Once again I moved on. I looked outside and it appeared to be light out just by looking out of the sliding door. I was reluctant about going out nude just in case I was just being a bit loopy and I was naked IRL. I looked outside to discover that it was actually nighttime so I just decided I must be dreaming and took a step outside. I saw some Asian woman on the balcony ahead of me and decided to find some interaction with her. She was naked, but I figured it didn't make much difference since I was too. She was talking on the phone and pacing around slowly and as I levitated up there, she went back in the direction of her dwelling, but didn't really seem to notice me. I followed her into her house where there was a bed and a man lay on the bed on his stomach wearing some very short denim shorts (what a freak...wearing clothes. Pshh.) I didn't like him so I decided to wake him. I gave him a slap on the ass to surprise him but he just kinda got up lazily and sat at the side of the bed (which made me feel weird because I touched another dude's ass). I demanded he get out. He started to leave towards the interior of the house, but I stopped him. "No." I said "Go outside." I pointed towards the balcony mischievously. As he came towards the railing I used Telekinesis to push him off the edge . I looked back to see that the woman had hung up the phone and was getting into the bed where the man had just left. As she slipped under the sheets she said something that freaked me out. "I'm ready" she giggled looking at a bottle of lotion on the nightstand and then back at me. I hit the wall behind me in surprise and then "woke up" I had a false awakening where I sat at my desk and tried using the ACTUAL keyboard to WILD again, but that didn't work, of course.

I woke up for real and just sat there with my pillow over my head thinking about how stupid I was .

I almost forgot to add that I was curiously off balance during the whole Lucid. It was really weird but I didn't really pay attention to it too much.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 05-12-2008 at 05:04 AM.

In your nightmares!
      Log 15
      Date: February 2, 2008
      BRAAAINNNNNSS...All over...

Can't remember much but I was lucid...kinda. I lost it and went back to being dream stupid in a flash though.

Notes:
      Two guys/monster/machine/things convincing fusion
      doing dishes (lucid)
      Zombie Massacre/Jaime being a bastard

Those are kinda the main points or themes of my dreams from that night. I was lucid in the dishes part and I guess I got something done because I think I woke up and went back into the dream. Then when I started to wake up again, I imagined that the darkness entering my vision from the top was just a bandanna I was wearing that was slipping off of my head and it worked. So I was able to quickly keep myself in the dream. Also I was able to worry about waking up without doing so, by concentrating. I LOVED the zombie part. I was going around in a suit and I was bald. I had an AK-47 and I was going through a huge, fancy restaurant killing zombies...I actually wasn't killing that many zombies though...I pretty much killed indiscriminately, but zombies were there...It was AWESOME! I was diving through the air in slow motion, flipping over stuff, sliding across the tables and all while simultaneously shooting. I also punched one zombie in the face and there was blood everywhere, some of his teeth flew out and then I kicked the one next to him in the face with my heel, breaking his neck, quickly picking my weapon back up and unloading more rounds into the zombie horde...among other things....

Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:00 PM.

In your nightmares!

Log 13

Log 16
      Date: February 10, 2008

This one somehow bridged from my brother playing Guitar Hero...I don't really know how that worked but anyways. I was sitting in the parking lot of a small convenience store, in a car with my mom and a little black girl, who sat in the passenger seat. It was dark out too. I sat there on the left side of the back seat leaning on my knuckles (now that I think of it, I think it was my Dad's car) . A little boy then gets in on the right side. I look over briefly but don't really think much. He wore an over sized gray hoodie and a black beanie with a white emblem that I can't remember a whole lot. He said something to my mom, but I don't remember that either. We sat for a few seconds as if we were waiting for someone and sure enough someone approached the car. All I could see was his maroon, leather jacket; his face was shadowed out. I imagined as he came over that he looked something more like Pharell, but when his face finally showed he looked more like Jay-Z or Kanye West. I didn't like it so I tried to change it with my mind. It worked a bit too. We pulled out of the parking lot and were exiting a parking garage, the man in the maroon jacket walking beside our car as we crept along (I think he was holding a gun too...we have some weird friends huh?). I think it was about here that I realized I was dreaming and became lucid. I finally realized that in controlling the man's look, I was dreaming. I stepped out of the car without a word of protest from anyone. I started flying around the parking area, coming close to the ceiling, ground, cars and I even had the full sensation of flight (besides the stomach thing, since I wasn't high up) I thought about waking up as I flew and was once again able to keep my concentration and stay in the dream. I came to a stop on the ground, laying on my stomach, with my palms on the ground as if I would push up and get up. I had my eyes closed (I don't know why) and I kept clinging to the sensation of my hands on the ground just in case I would wake up when my eyes opened. I think that when I opened my eyes was the time I appeared at my old house. It was sunset now and the clouds looked pretty good. I decided to fly higher... but I could only get as high as about 20 feet! It made me pretty frustrated. I tried probably six times and I kept getting lower and lower until my feet were barely off the ground (I think I wasn't taking my time and concentrating enough). I went inside the house to find my brother sitting by some pictures in their frames, some big, some small. I took only a few steps before he started asking me to help him clean up because our grandfather's coming over from Minnesota (which is true). I got pretty annoyed. He told me I needed to take one of the bigger pictures and take out the frame and the broken glass and bring back the picture. I went over to the picture and pulled out the sheet of plastic that covered the picture...It didn't even have glass! Now I was really annoyed. I remembered that I wanted to just practice in my next lucid and go to a dark ghost city type place and just blow shit up with my mind . I left through the front door and closed my eyes, trying to warp. My brother followed me and started bugging me about getting it done, and how he would've really appreciated my help. I knew I wouldn't have been able to teleport with his incessent gibbering, so I decided to use him and the front wall of the house as target practice and make a huge hole in them both. I tried to use my mind to just make a hole appear but it didn't work! I tried to make a ball of energy but still nothing! I got REALLY frustrated and kinda frantic. I guess I lost lucidity because of my lack of concentration and ended up going in the house and looking through grocery bags, finding some weird pictures.

I can't remember if I ever used telekinesis in that dream (successfully at least). I do wish I had some more contol though. Gotta work on that. Overall it's a lucid...so I'm happy!
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:02 PM.

In your nightmares!

Dream Fragment

This one's from a nap yesterday. My friend Stacie reminded me that she had scoliosis and showed me how it looked on a piece of paper (somewhat). In my dream I was having back pain and I felt it and it felt weird. The view went into 3rd person and I pulled up the back of my shirt to see (missed a chance I guess ). It stuck out a lot and it looked very grotesque. I put my shirt back in place and turned to Stacie excitedly. "I have the same type of scoliosis as you do!" I said enthusiastically (We have so much in common don't we? )

I think we were in a restaurant at the time and there was an earthquake or a shooting going on or something. I remember Stacie being under the table and dust coming from the ceiling. I don't remember anything else though.

In your nightmares!
      Log 17
      Date: between February 12-14, 2008
      Party Hard...or just sit there...

I'll take a page out of Abra's DJ and try to be as descriptive and eloquent about this next one (I highly recommend reading her DJ. The writing of it is good enough and at the same time the dreams are just awesome)...

My eyes slowly opened, pried open by the washed out music, pounding in my swollen head. The bottle came back up to my lips as I took another sip of warm alcohol (which is strange enough as it is. I don't drink, nor do I ever intend to). The dim red light of the party dulled my already blurred vision. I could see Paul, sitting across the table saying something. I believe he was trying to cheer me up, make me look at the bright side, but I couldn't hear him over the headache, the music and the slushing of my own drink. I lay on my arms on the table in the small booth seat. I could see Stacie coming from the stairs and decided I should straighten my self out...against the back of my seat. So I forcefully pulled the table as close to my body as I could to keep my drunken body upright. Stacie seemed happy to be at the party (which suits her, since she does party IRL). She decided to explain how she spent her time at the party. What stuck out was what she said about bangin' some guy upstairs. I didn't like to hear her talk that way so I pointed her in the other direction, asserting that neither of us wanted to hear about it. She became irritable. "Fine!" she said angrily, as she stepped clear of my vision. I became uncomfortable in my awkward position, fixed to the seat by the table and pushed it, frustrated, somewhat into the center. Paul tried to straighten it up, which angered me for some reason or another. And so, as soon as he finished, I pushed it into him as hard as I could, my harsh eyes fixed on his pitiful expression of surprise. I found myself wandering around the party and as it went on it seemed to become more and more red, as if when the party was over, everything exposed to the light would glow red for another week. Somewhere along the line, I remember wandering by another group of people in large red chairs, playing poker on a red table, with a red deck and red drinks. A rational woman, likely sober, asked some of the other patrons something (something like: "do you have bus fare," or "a phone I could use"). The others became annoyed by her questions and started making vulgar remarks at her. She made a witty retort, leaving them grumbling behind their cards and into their drinks. She moved on to a more courteous group and found what she was looking for right off, flashing a smug grin at the other men. I continued to wander, drink in hand until I once again found Stacie. I seemed to have sobered up a bit in this instance and was able to carry a conversation with her for a few minutes. I noticed something incredibly odd and unsightly about Stacie as we talked. One cheek was gaunt, and the skin seemed stretched and dry, the other its normal self, despite a slight bumpiness. I queried her about this odd thing I had noticed and received an odd answer in return. Apparently it was all because she was deformed at birth and received much re-constructive surgery, in order to look the way she does now, however, even after sixteen years, it had not been completed. She commented on how she liked the look of the thin cheek more than her (mostly) normal one (she thought it looked too fat. typical female mindset ). I was feeling rather sick and quite depressed (not the best combination, huh? . I'm pretty sure this was why I was drinking too. The whole "fuck it all" mentality.) and decided that I would leave. Paul tried to tell some joke to lighten me up, but since he was touching on a delicate subject, it only succeeded in angering me and causing my headache to worsen. I slowly gained towards the back door, with my hand rubbing my eyes as if I had just awoken from a nice nap with some bad after affects and as I opened the door and the bright light from the outside flooded the doorway, my headache seemed to clear.

----------

Fragment: I remember running through the halls of my school like a beast. It was pretty cool. Apparently, it's because I finally got in shape...so somehow I am able to run 30mi/h and I'm not only fit, but extremely buff...alright cool. I started out going really fast, but right when I started thinking "Cool! I can run really fast, like a beast!" My speed decreased and I was caught again in that odd dream run. I just lay down...I thought I was getting tired .

----------

More to come! Including one that was REALLY hilarious (Maniakal knows )
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:03 PM.

In your nightmares!

Omg Lol!

Log 17 continued

This one's from the same night as the one where I was drinking, but it was WAY funnier.

I'll start where it gets interesting. I was in the car with my dad and we were instant messaging each other. (while in such close proximity?...while driving!?) We passed a house that looked very nice and my dad decided that we should buy it but we drove too far and couldn't get the number . So we both took out PSP's and used this little camera function (like forge in Halo 3) to go back and zoom in on the number. It skipped to later and we were turning in an application. We didn't put it in a mailbox, we didn't have some kind of appointment...we rolled it up and put it in the standard mail funnel...and it ran down a tube...where it landed...in a basket . The basket was full up and our application simply bounced off the bunch of springy, rolled papers and down the driveway. I watched it as it rolled slowly down and saw it get picked up by a frustrated looking man who just threw it away. Apparently they were the tenants and it wasn't for sale (go figure). I heard my father greet somebody and looked up to a walkway/balcony thing to see Will Smith...as a preacher. About twenty of his preacher buddies came out too. Apparently my brother and I had already met him, but my dad wasn't supposed to know that (wtf?). Luckily Smith knew that and he greeted us as if we'd never met. He said something about my brother's height and how he's "like Shaq." Now apparently they were both bald...My brother replied to this by saying "Mamase-mamasa-mamakosa" and then they touched heads . Then some of the other preachers started chiming in. The ones who stood out were one who was just a nice, funny guy, and the sweatiest man I had ever seen! It was so funny. The one man said something pretty funny and then the sweaty guy started laughing and shaking his head, wiping it off with a handkerchief. I was now hanging from a bent railing on a parallel balcony to the one Smith was on and as I watched, I noticed something peculiar. The sweat bag started to sweat more an more until it run down his face like someone was pouring it over his face. He shook his head more in delight as they all broke out in song, "PRAISE THE LORD!! PRAISE THE LORD!!" they sang. The mans robe wasn't so absorbent so glistening beads of sweat just ran down that too. They turned into Indians and started singing with a heavy accent now and it became so funny that I couldn't breath because of the laughter. Sweat was slung everywhere and the gibbering man sung loudly and made awkward dancing motions. "GIBBERGRUBBERDUBBERGIBBERYUBBERDUBBER!!!" Now it wasn't even real. I was watching a movie with some friends and family. I couldn't stop laughing and it ended just as I heard myself laugh "I CAN'T BREATHE! HAHAHAHA! OH GOD! I CAN'T BREATHE!"
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:04 PM.

In your nightmares!
      Log 18
      February 20, 2008
      Wanna play KISS?

Well I had a dream just before this that I think I may have re-entered, where I was at school, but it was much better looking. It was more indoor, with skylights and it looked high-tech while also looking like a Mayan temple thingy . Anyways, this one starts out, we're in some strange class, learning about strange things and I had to go to the front of the class at some point to talk about what we'd be learning next class (we were about to go and I'm convinced the teacher was too lazy to teach her own class). I exited into an adjacent room where I waited for the next class to come and was drawing something in a notebook, sitting at this table. Stacie comes out and says she likes what I'm drawing but one part is messed
      up.
      "I know." I said, "It's just that when I draw I don't really see the whole picture. I just do it in bits and pieces and try to get it as close as I can."
      "Bits and pieces?" she replied "Come here. I'll help you." I thought it was very nice that she wanted to help, but then she introduced me to some game. "It's called Kiss." she said. She explained it to me by doing a little practice round on the piece of paper on which the game is played. Basically, It's about finding out a chain of events with some information and getting the right outcome and then you get to mark off part of the paper that is a larger box than the others that is labeled "KISS." So basically...when you get to that point you get a kiss... I don't know either. Anyways, she said it would help me to stop thinking in bits and pieces, while also playing a fun game.
      Naturally, I felt kind of embarrassed about the game, but if it would help me then I was sure to do it. I went on playing the game and solving the puzzles and every so often Kenneth and a smaller version of himself (who I assumed to be his brother, even though I've never seen him)would come to the window and we would pass a baseball through a small window, which had information on it and we would all be doing the puzzle. I remember scorching a name Stacie said into the floor (I guess it was part of the game), but I don't remember what it was exactly. Something like Jacob Corey. We went on with the game and we were having fun and all that and some other people came in too. I remember at one part, the window had accidentally been shut and I was trying to pry it open but Kenneth came running in through another small opening in the adjacent wall. We had solved another portion of the puzzle and marked off a portion of the box. "Okay. Kiss me." Stacie said. I didn't want to kiss Stacie, so I just let her give me a kiss on the cheek, immediately after which she urged me to continue as quickly as I could. After a bit more we had a break and I decided that when we had won I would give her an actual kiss . I walked to one end of the room and decided that I should probably chew some gum first . I asked in unison with an Asian guy and we were both turned down. I saw someone else walking out the door holding six
      sticks of gum with a mean look on their face, as if they didn't want to give any up. I called her on it, but it just made her shove her way through the door quicker. I left to go find some gum while we were on our little break and crossed a small moonlit field and heard someone playing harmonica (but in a very non-traditional way. It was one of the coolest things I've heard played on a wind instrument, if a harmonica can be called that). I found out it was my friend Jalal playing it, sitting on an inert guitar amp with the guitar on the ground next to him. As I neared he abruptly stopped playing, pounded his leg with his fist and gave me a crazy look in
      jest (classic Jalal ). He greeted me warmly and I pulled a few sticks of gum out of my pocket (when the hell did those get there?). I put them all into my mouth and began to chew slowly as I walked around. I started to worry thinking (what if she thinks it's too minty )(LOL). I started walking back and spit out my gum when I heard Kenneth and his brother shouting behind me "You're playing late! You're playing late!" They were trying to tell me that it was an older puzzle and that it's not really valid, I guess. I told them that I knew and we were just doing it for fun and practice. I began to return, feeling very nice and then like always... MY DREAM ENDED!!! How very kind of you, dream!

Well in the end I didn't get a kiss...then again why do I care whether or not I kiss Stacie? Well I guess it would've been nice (not really lol).
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:04 PM.

In your nightmares!

More of Stacie

I had another dream last night that takes place at school (for the most part). I remember hearing Christina talk and having her sound like a deaf person (since she's really quiet I guess ) I also remember Hot Links being sold and Ali saying that his cousin lost a finger trying to get some (because they're so good ) I remember seeing Stacie once in class, and twice on the same sidewalk on the way to school. The first time she was just walking, but the second time, I was on skates and caught up to her and she was on skates . Anyways, I was pretty pissed when I woke up, because I decided before I went to sleep that I would do a reality check next time I saw her . Oh well. I'm sure I'll catch it next time. At least I'm getting better recall lately!

In your nightmares!

Dream Fragment

This is basically where my new DJ starts. All the other posts were from the old one.

I just remembered this thing from a few days ago. It's heavily influenced by a song. It's from Buckethead, so basically it's all guitar, except there are these parts in between with a creepy guy on the phone. "Post Office Buddy"is the song. It's incredibly weird . To really understand it you'd have to listen to the parts where the guy calls.

Spoiler for You should really listen to the parts in the song first.:
      Here's just another song from Buckethead that is really cool. I can imagine a really cool action scene in an LD while hearing this. "Jordan"
      Last edited by Pancaka; 02-22-2008 at 07:47 AM.

In your nightmares!

Woo!!!

The renovations to my DV account are now COMPLETE!!!

Hope you enjoy the new DJ!
      Last edited by Pancaka; 02-22-2008 at 07:48 AM.

In your nightmares!

Elaborating On My Current Goals

- I won't really feel I have accomplished my goal of Telekinesis, until I have done something monumental with it or am able to use it without having to really try. Something like levitating a small lake (into a giant orb of water or something) or toppling an entire skyscraper .

- One of the first things I ever asked when I found out about lucid dreaming, was if I could replicate taste in my dreams, and obviously...I LOVE PANCAKES !

- I don't want to just see Audrey Hepburn, I want it to be accurate and I want to actually MEET her. I want to introduce myself, and talk and all that.

- I saw the coolest dragon in one dream (first post) and I don't have a dream guide . I thought it would be really cool to have a talking dragon as a dream guide, if any, so I want to meet up with that dragon and see if we can't work something out.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      hey man! said I would visit I had to search lol you changed you name and all....which by the way pancakes rule

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaka View Post
      - I won't really feel I have accomplished my goal of Telekinesis, until I have done something monumental with it or am able to use it without having to really try. Something like levitating a small lake (into a giant orb of water or something) or toppling an entire skyscraper .
      what a brilliant idea! that would be spectacular! man I look forward to reading that one!

- One of the first things I ever asked when I found out about lucid dreaming, was if I could replicate taste in my dreams, and obviously...I LOVE PANCAKES !
      he he I dont blame you...to be able to eat anything and for it to be better then real food (from what I have read of dream eating) I really dont blame you

- I don't want to just see Audrey Hepburn, I want it to be accurate and I want to actually MEET her. I want to introduce myself, and talk and all that.
      ah audrey hepburn lol to be fair she was a legend and I also would like to meet her

- I saw the coolest dragon in one dream (first post) and I don't have a dream guide . I thought it would be really cool to have a talking dragon as a dream guide, if any, so I want to meet up with that dragon and see if we can't work something out.
      dragons are cool, I cant wait to read your stories of this
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

In your nightmares!
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      man I look forward to reading that one!

I cant wait to read your stories of this
      No promises man, but I'll try really hard.

Well, last night I didn't have to great of recall last night, but from what I can recall, there was no Stacie . I certainly hope her presence in my dreams hasn't faded right when I got to notice it. She could really help me get lucid. Anyways, there was one eventful thing from my dreams last night. I had a sword and I could make large waves of energy come from it to cut anything. I was in a strange spaceship environment (it's a bit cloudy). Also there was one part (and this has happened a few times) where something popped up that was only discussed briefly, and four hours before my sleep . It makes me feel like incubating something makes it less apparent, or ruins my recall and some things, mostly insignificant, seem to pop up more and clutter my dreams with nonsense. Well I can definitely say that even with all the craziness, I won't get lucid by just seeing something that doesn't make sense. My brain will just make sense of it somehow. Oh well.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 02-24-2008 at 05:28 AM.

addicted to MTB'ing maniakalBycikle's Avatar
      on the trail
      oh sweet (no pun intended...) you were able to get your name changed.

btw, AWESOME sig. portal + pancakes =
      LDs: 5 [ Dream Journal ]
      Goals: summon fire, epic battle, practice insane biking stuff.

In your nightmares!
      Well I had some Tuna and Green Onions...let's see what happens. I had a bad Oniony aftertaste for a while too. I rinsed my mouth out with Listerine to get it out but it was still in my stomach, so it would come up when I burped . Well I just hope for two things: That I have good enough recall, and that Stacie is there (that will hopefully give me the cue to do an RC). Wish me luck (even though I doubt you'll see this post until after I have gone to sleep ). I might even see my dragon...or Audrey Hepburn!

Last edited by Pancaka; 02-23-2008 at 10:33 AM.

England
      lol do you not like that? I love those they make such great sandwiches just add some spinach to mmmmm
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

In your nightmares!
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      lol do you not like that? I love those they make such great sandwiches just add some spinach to mmmmm
      It was good apart from the aftertaste. I think I'll try it in a sandwich with spinach today then .

In your nightmares!
      Log 19
      Date: February 23, 2008
      Cow Cloud Day

This dream was from after I woke up from a night of bad recall and useless fragments. I still wrote some notes afterwards, but, unsatisfied I turned over and went back to sleep. I don't know what time it was, but I slept in until about noon after that.

This dream was rather odd, but I guess it was good. I initially remember it being what someone said was "Cow Cloud Day." That's the day when for no good reason...all the clouds are shaped like cows...and the moon was shaped like a telephone or something, I can't remember what happened to the moon. Well I was walking down a hall that was above the rest of this building. I was with some comedians apparently, a fat man, a couple of women and of course...Barack Obama...who used to be a comedian, but now he's going to quit all that and become president...I thought nothing of it. The hall had some windows in it and Barack quickly turned to one, jumped out of it like a cat, and into the back of a concession stand where movie tickets were sold, among other things. He and another man ordering a ticket found a way, through a series of complicated acrobatic maneuvers, to get free movie tickets. So Barack came out and gave everyone a ticket to just about every movie the theater had. We went to the nice lounge seats in one part of the theater and talked as loud as we want and nobody cared. I didn't notice the movie, because we were sitting round a really nice table with these really nice seats and we were sharing our opinions on Cloverfield. I agreed that it had flaws, but that it was good overall, though everyone else opposed me. I said to what used to be Barack (and was now what seemed to be a 17-24 year old slender white boy) that I was going to get some snacks at the concession stand, but he said that if I did, we would be caught, which makes no sense, so he argued it a bit. He even gave me $15 to spend, but I finally and uncomfortably complied. I saw a vague figure lounging on the seat across from me (back to the screen, legs on the seat, looking to my right, away from the screen). "Stacie?" I asked.
      "Oh. Hey." she replied. I was happy to see her, in a way I wish I didn't at the time. I was happy to see her, because she's my friend, not because I realized I was dreaming, which is how I would have wanted it.
      "Oh. Check it out. I got new shoes!" I said, putting my foot forward to show her (IRL: the day before our break, she came to school with some new shoes, I got some that night). She put her foot forward to excitedly to compare them.
      "Well I'm gonna go, I have some things I want to do later and I want to change first." And with that she left. Seconds later, the movie seemed to have screwed up and the lights came on. 'Oh well,' we all thought and wandered off into the luxurious theater (I have lots of dreams about REALLY nice theaters ). We walked up some stairs and I saw Barack (still white) and some of the others having some fun with something. They were burning a $100 bill ! Frantically, I asked what they were doing, nabbed the bill and put it out. It was ruined, over half of it burnt. I started to shout at them and then to sob . I reached into my pocket to get the $15 dollars and discovered that it was not a $10 and a $5...It was a $100 and four $50's! I got over it and I went over to the concession with one of the others and bought three hot dogs (YUM!), a bottle of water and a small watermelon (I don't even like watermelon ). I trudged out the door carrying the bags awkwardly and once outside, I set them down so I could get a grip on them. As I knelt down, some girl said something strange to me as if she knew me. I thought this was strange, but then realized it was my art teacher (Ms.Matsui).
      "How could you not have noticed?" she inquired "I'm Asian." she annunciated with a smile.
      "You don't look that Asian!" I shouted "You're half white! You probably look more white than Asian." She thought this had some truth in it and gave up her argument. Stacie then came by (and at this point I realized I was at school) wearing some lighter clothing and gave us both a nice hello, holding the straps on her backpack. Matsui then requested that we both come with her on a special trip to help her with some art supplies or something. We both agreed and with that we were off...except I had forgotten my bags, Halfway to Matsui's car. I turned back and picked up the melon and saw that my folder (which used to be in the bag for some reason) was on the floor. "No!" I exclaimed, as if my life was dependent on my uneaten hot dogs. I looked up to see someone looking at me and pointing to another man doing something with a knife and the wall. I saw that he was eating one of the hot dogs. I asked for them back and he kindly gave them back, but he seemed really upset that he didn't have any hot dogs. I offered him some melon, but he was quick to object. I walked back to a truck that I spotted Stacie in and figured It was Matsui's. Stacie was in the front seat fiddling with the fuzzy radio which for a while was playing "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force (almost a hairband, but their solo's are insane. BTW this is basically the only song I've ever heard of theirs lol. Also, I find it hilarious that it was playing). Stacie gets a huge grin on her face and puts the car into gear. I asked what she was doing, and she said she was just going to take it around the block. We sped off and started going through a bunch of apartment parking areas and things like that, crashing into pylons and scraping other cars. I told her it wasn't a good Idea, but she just kept telling me not to worry and went on having more fun. We stopped and Stacie extended a gas pump from the truck and put it into another car (maybe we were stealing their gas?) and stood by it with her fists on her hips, legs about shoulder width, with a smug look on her face (as if she was showing off). She yelled something and I figured it was Ms. Matsui coming for her beaten up car...so I ran, but I didn't get far before a perfectly happy Ms. Matsui called for me to get in the car. I went back and got in the back seat with the door still open. Johnny (I think. I don't appreciate him enough to want to remember his name really) and...some other idiot I recognize, are running towards the car from the parking lot entrance. Apparently, they were students from one of Matsui's other class periods that she chose to join us. I quickly slammed and locked my door so I wouldn't have to sit sandwiched, between the two idiots, and told the nameless one to go around. We started to move, but we were going backwards and Nobody was really driving. We were just going on our way to wherever it was we were headed. I looked back at Stacie, who was putting her hair up in a different way (it looked a bit odd), was much tanner for some reason and was making this face that made her look like an old lady. I looked at some paper and was thinking about sign language (JUST thinking), when Stacie exclaimed "O! Sign Language is sooooo cool." Back to normal, she began to explain the invention of sign language in sign, while also talking so we could understand. From what I could understand it was correct, as for the rest of it I don't know and I'm pretty damn sure that her explanation was way off as well, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I looked down at a palm pilot or a laptop or something that had a bunch of sayings in sign language (except it was all in text and smilies). None of it really made any sense in their context. They would've just been sayings in English, but they weren't even. It was just random crap. Then it said "What did ________ the train bandit do when _______ told him about....Final Fantasy." (I don't remember all of it) "What!" I exclaimed as I woke up.

Overall a good dream, but I was pissed that I didn't do an RC when I saw Stacie. I don't know what I would've been able to do with my lucidity, but it would've been better than that. Cow Cloud Day was only a small part of this dream, but that's the day it took place...I guess. That should be a universal dream holiday or something... Oh well. At least I know Stacie's presence isn't gone from my dreams, so I still have a chance at becoming lucid because of it.

I forgot to add that I almost did a WILD, but not really intentionally. I just sorta noticed and felt vibrations, but they faded and I didn't initiate a WILD.
      Last edited by Pancaka; 03-17-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Wow long dream! And lol, nice journal name change. it's fitting.

reading about you buying hot dogs made me hungry. I'm off to go make some hot dogs before bed.

England
      nice!!

great recall man, unfortunately I stopped when I read cloverfield (I havent seen it yet and I am desperate not to have the plot spoilt or anything lol) if it does not give anything away about it let me know and I will read it
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast