• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where's the cheapest galantamine?

I'm looking for some galantamine and the cheapest I could find was 40$ for 60 8mg capsules. Is it normally this expensive, and where do you usually get yours from?

Dreamamins.com has some stuff for 30 some bucks, granted it only has 4mg per capsule. But the one im ordering also has chamomile (thats not spelled right ) in it.

Da Zone
      Quote Originally Posted by Lyikos View Post
      I'm looking for some galantamine and the cheapest I could find was 40$ for 60 8mg capsules. Is it normally this expensive, and where do you usually get yours from?
      Thats a fair price, I've not seen it too much cheaper at that quantity. I prefer products that contain a single substance, with galantamine many of them are combos so look out for that.
      Last edited by lucid4sho; 07-23-2008 at 09:12 AM.
      "If you realize Sunyata (the void), compassion will arise within your hearts; and when you lose all differentiation between yourself and others, then you will be fit to serve others." - Milarepa

Quote Originally Posted by ZmillA View Post
      Dreamamins.com has some stuff for 30 some bucks, granted it only has 4mg per capsule. But the one im ordering also has chamomile (thats not spelled right ) in it.
      Yes and it works. I take 2 before bed (2 capsules = 8mg Galantamine & 400mg Choline) and it sort of keeps your sleep light later in the night, whilst initially making you feel tired.

The Dreamscape product is great too. (has 3mg Melatonin instead of the choline)
      They threw in a bottle free when I ordered. It doesn't keep the light sleep so much, but I had hours long movie type dreams, so more chance to become Lucid.

These need to be used with technique. There are no magic Lucid pills out there. At a minimum they definitely improve length, quality and frequency of dreams for me.

You need a couple nights break between each try, so your body doesn't get used to it too. So a bottle could last 3 months (for $30). And safe, fast delivery. (I don't work for them lol)

Take a look:
      http://www.dreamamins.com/
      Last edited by DreamChaser; 07-23-2008 at 10:50 AM.
      REALITY CHECK

Quote Originally Posted by DreamChaser View Post
      Yes and it works. I take 2 before bed (2 capsules = 8mg Galantamine & 400mg Choline) and it sort of keeps your sleep light later in the night, whilst initially making you feel tired.

The Dreamscape product is great too. (has 3mg Melatonin instead of the choline)
      They threw in a bottle free when I ordered. It doesn't keep the light sleep so much, but I had hours long movie type dreams, so more chance to become Lucid.

These need to be used with technique. There are no magic Lucid pills out there. At a minimum they definitely improve length, quality and frequency of dreams for me.

You need a couple nights break between each try, so your body doesn't get used to it too. So a bottle could last 3 months (for $30). And safe, fast delivery. (I don't work for them lol)

Take a look:
      http://www.dreamamins.com/
      I thought you were supposed to take them before bed but right when you wake up during the night. Do you feel they have helped you get more lucid dreams?

I thought you were supposed to take them before bed but right when you wake up during the night. Do you feel they have helped you get more lucid dreams?
      had no results taking purely at bedtime, but had a Lucid this morning after 4am taking one at bedtime and one with an additional Choline tab at 4am.
      Hard to get back to sleep, but obviously does the job.
      REALITY CHECK

had no results taking purely at bedtime, but had a Lucid this morning after 4am taking one at bedtime and one with an additional Choline tab at 4am.
      Hard to get back to sleep, but obviously does the job.
      so your saying you had no results taking them when you first went to sleep? ok that makes sense

so your saying you had no results taking them when you first went to sleep? ok that makes sense
      Yes, maybe the initial one gave my mind a prep of galantamind, it does make you sleepy about 5 mins after you take it.
      Then i took one at 4am after a brief awakening and an additional choline (650mg). The Lucid Dreamer already has a little Choline in it.
      Hard to get to sleep, but the result was there. Guess I was that lightly sleeping it worked.
      REALITY CHECK

I placed my order at dreamsupplement.com (dreamamins didnt take paypal )

I placed my order at dreamsupplement.com (dreamamins didnt take paypal )
      dreamsupplement.com didn't deliver to Paris.
      Go figure.
      Wanted to try their product, please let us know how it goes?
      REALITY CHECK

dreamsupplement.com didn't deliver to Paris.
      Go figure.
      Wanted to try their product, please let us know how it goes?
      sure, I saw that this one also has some vitamin B5 in it and according to the repository on here its supposed to work with chamomile.

I ended up getting mine from the website I posted. I'll try them tommorow morning and see how it goes.

I noticed the Coline needs to be taken with B5, I could't find any at the moment, but is B12 a good substitute?

EDIT: Opps I never posted a webiste, I could have sworn I did. I got mine from http://www.relentlessimprovement.com/
      Last edited by Lyikos; 07-26-2008 at 03:59 PM.

lol why do I keep calling choline chamomile?

lol why do I keep calling choline chamomile?
      Yes, I am going to try a chamomile (oops I mean choline) tab at 4am.
      To see if it does the same as these galantamine supplements.
      Will save a bit of money and i can get choline around the corner.
      REALITY CHECK

Well I tried it. I had a very vivid dream but I didn't go lucid.

One of the things I observed is this combination of pill is really usefull in WILD, for when I finnaly get the hang of it.

Montana
      I ended up getting mine from the website I posted. I'll try them tommorow morning and see how it goes.

I noticed the Coline needs to be taken with B5, I could't find any at the moment, but is B12 a good substitute?

EDIT: Opps I never posted a webiste, I could have sworn I did. I got mine from http://www.relentlessimprovement.com/

B12 is not a subst for B5 but most people get plenty of B5 in their normal diets.

Follow your heart
      BlessU
      Sam

Willamette Valley
      "Beyond a Century" is my favorite source for supplements. They have "Galanthamine" as an unencapsulated powder: 35g $47.50. That comes out to $1.36 per gram, instead of $83.33 per gram, which is what you paid. BAC also carries various forms of choline, Mucuna, Yohimbine, L-theanine, etc. I have no personal or monetary stake in this. Just passing along the info.

direct link to Galanthamine:
      http://www.easycart.net/BeyondACentu..._Etc.html#4050

NB: "Galanthamine" is the same substance as "Galantamine". It's an alternate spelling which keeps the 'h' from Galanthus, the Snowdrop. I contacted BAC, and they confirm it's identical. For additional corroboration see: http://www.biopsychiatry.com/galantamine.htm

Mine will be coming in the mail today, time to get serious about doing RCs again

I took my first one last night, I kept me up for what seemed like a couple hours (I didnt actually check the time)

Summary of the night:
      -went to sleep at 10:45
      -woke at 1:15 and took one pill (first mistake, at this point I hadnt even begun the REM stages). Then I tried to WILD (second) mistake
      -End result was my imagination running wild and preventing me from falling asleep
      -eventually I did fall asleep (I think it was at the point when I should have taken the pill in the first place, around 3'oclock)
      -My first 3 dreams were pretty bizzare, I can only remember some key scenes and the overall "story" of them
      -woke up at 6 something, recorded dreams and fell back asleep
      -last 2 I can remember fully, and definetly feel that I could have become lucid in them

Summary of summary:
      -took pill after too little sleep, and couldnt make it fully back into the deep sleep stage also trying to WILD was a big mistake. Way too many thoughts to try and concentrate on relaxing
      -I've gotten serious about doing RCs and keeping a dream journal again so I expect much better results in the coming week

Socrates by Day
      California
      Hopefully you guys still read this.

Galantamine should be taken with Choline Bitartrate. these two should be take 4 hours after you initially go to sleep, NOT BEFORE. you only waste it when you take it before. Research what the supplements DO.

if anyone wants RESULTS do THIS.

SLEEP 4 HOURS. WAKE UP. (play around with times a bit too) You may not want to stay up too long, but you don't want to wake up take your pills and go back to bed either.
      Without question though, concentrate ONLY ON DREAMS.
      Then as you go to sleep, try a technique you like.
      These supplements DO WORK THOUGH.
      i was already a frequent lucid dreamer, but when I started taking these I began to have more WILDs than before. And with these, I'm able to stay within the dream for longer periods of time without my BODY WAKING UP. I might lose the visuals in the dream, but I'm able to stay balanced on the mind awake/body asleep state so I can put myself right back into a lucid dream.

Brandon
      Last edited by Dream_Walker_by_Night; 08-03-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream_Walker_by_Night View Post
      Hoefully you guys still read this.

Galantamine should be taken with Choline Bitartrate. these two should be take 4 hours after you initially go to sleep, NOT BEFORE. you only waste it when you take it before. Research what the supplements DO.

if anyone wants RESULTS do THIS.

SLEEP 4 HOURS. WAKE UP. (play around with times a bit too) You may not want to stay up too long, but you don't want to wake up take your pills and go back to bed either.
      Without question though, concentrate ONLY ON DREAMS.
      Then as you go to sleep, try a technique you like.
      These supplements DO WORK THOUGH.
      i was already a frequent lucid dreamer, but when I started taking these I began to have more WILDs than before. And with these, I'm able to stay within the dream for longer periods of time without my BODY WAKING UP. I might lose the visuals in the dream, but I'm able to stay balanced on the mind awake/body asleep state.

Brandon

yeah the supplement I have, "Brilliant dreams" has choline in it. Like I said before, I took the capsule around 2 hours after I first went to sleep and then stayed up for around a hour and a half.

hmm, did you even read this thread before posting in it

Socrates by Day
      California
      yeah the supplement I have, "Brilliant dreams" has choline in it. Like I said before, I took the capsule around 2 hours after I first went to sleep and then stayed up for around a hour and a half.

hmm, did you even read this thread before posting in it
      I did read your posting... thats why I suggested taking it after 4 hours of sleep. not 2. and galantamine pills (8mg) and choline pills (500mg), not Brilliant dreams. You may not be getting the recommended dosage in the ones you have. I'm curious though. I'm sure people have success with them, I just have read that its not the best. I know my way works wonders. I'm just giving you my experience with what I've done. My method produces 2 hours of lucid dreams for me almost every morning. How much mg of Galant. and Chol. is in Brilliant dreams?

Brandon

I did read your posting... thats why I suggested taking it after 4 hours of sleep. not 2. and galantamine pills (8mg) and choline pills (500mg), not Brilliant dreams. You may not be getting the recommended dosage in the ones you have. I'm curious though. I'm sure people have success with them, I just have read that its not the best. I know my way works wonders. I'm just giving you my experience with what I've done. My method produces 2 hours of lucid dreams for me almost every morning. How much mg of Galant. and Chol. is in Brilliant dreams?

Brandon
      mine have 4mg of Galan and 100mg of choline, and they also have Vitamin b5 and a little melatonin in them. They suggest taking 1 or 2 pills, but I just wanted to see the results I could get with 1.

Socrates by Day
      California
      its smart to start off with a lower dosage. find a good mix that works for your tolerance. everyone is different. what is the same, I believe, is the time when its being taken. After the body has rested.
      Also, If you guys haven't checked out the Youtube video, there is a guy who talks about Lucid Dream Supplements. he explains when these supplements begin to take effect after ingestion, its peak times and all that good stuff. Keyword Lucid Dream Supplements. Good Luck!!

brandon

its smart to start off with a lower dosage. find a good mix that works for your tolerance. everyone is different. what is the same, I believe, is the time when its being taken. After the body has rested.
      Also, If you guys haven't checked out the Youtube video, there is a guy who talks about Lucid Dream Supplements. he explains when these supplements begin to take effect after ingestion, its peak times and all that good stuff. Keyword Lucid Dream Supplements. Good Luck!!

brandon
      Thanks for the video tip!

lol that guy looks like he has been awake for days

edit: I finished all the videos and they were GREAT! Im going message ninja9578 and ask him to add the links to the supplement repository. Anyone interested in using supplements should see those videos
      Last edited by ZmillA; 08-04-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast