• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

I WANT A LUCID DREAM!!!!! Rai Saix's Avatar
      Florida

Organization XIII (RaiSaix's Dream Journal)

Hello all... Or, rather, hello future me!!! How you doing? I hope things are good for you, and I hope your having a great day! If not then:

I wanted to start this online dream journal to furthur enforce lucid dreaming in my everyday life, as I've been having trouble with that. So I thought this would be a great way to get me constantly thinking of reality checking. I have never had a lucid dream as of now, and thats getting me really depressed. I hope this dream journal helps with this, but I really want to find out more about myself as a person through my dreams. I believe that they are mare than just a mash up of daily event residue. (although thats mainly what they are) I think all dreams have the potential to let us leaarn and better ourselves as people, all we have to do is listen.

So! Withgout further adue, I will begin the documentation of tales that are my dreams.

Note: All DC's names have been changed in some way to protect identities.

Also, I have been keeping a dream journal for a while now. I just decided to put it online now.
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 09-10-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Florida
      Entry: One

Mysterious Meetings

Date: Septenber 5-6, 2008

Last night wasn't anything special. I tried to WILD, which, of course, failed. But I did have a great recall.

I went with Tay to a meeting of sorts in an open air market. I think I disagreed with her a lot, as I was angry many times throughout the dream. Before that however, I walked home with her and Kay and Kitty. The street was much different then mine.... somewhere in a mountainous region, and the house was a mini mansion. We walked in and talked about some gibberish, and then we discovered a secret, very enclosed room. it was a cral space room of sorts. It could only have been about 3 feet tall, almost like those crawl things in the restraunts. And it was triangular in shape. Oddly enough we really didn't think anything of it. We gathered our snacks and beverages and headed down there only to continue our conversation. I remember something black hangin from the wall.... a switch of sorts, but I nor anyone else ever touched it. Somewhere I abruptly went from that room to walking down a street with Tay to the meeting, I think it was a riot or anarchy meeting of sorts. But I could be wrong... Could have just been a cosplay convention. Anyway, she was on a table in the middle of the crowd speaking when I woke up and proceeded to write this down.

I think this dream was mainly focused on how I sometimes disagree with my friends, but still can hang out with them. The mansion thing was probably just about that triangle house I see on the school bus everyday, and the mountanous area and my friends were just things I was thinking of today. I think Tay was the one I was disagreeing with because I have been disagreeing with her lately... Thats about it.

Lucid: no
      Mood: Mad
      Time Slept: 11:00 PM to 6:00 PAM and then (apperently) back to sleep until 11:00 AM. This could be where the dream changed.
      Exploration/Meaning: Relationships
      Characters: Tay, Kitty, Kay, and hundreds of random people at the meeting.
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 09-09-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Florida
      Entry Two

No Dreams

Date: September 6-7

Could not remember any dreams I had. I went to bed at... 3:00AM... I think. So maybe I never made it to REM, as I was woken up at 7:00AM. I really need to become lucid soon. Its driving me crazy. And I think the reason my reacall was so bad his morning is because my subconcious (Who I named Rai) is starting to accept that peanut butter for recall is only a placebo! CURSE YOU PEOPLE IN THE CHAT ROOM!!!!!!! Wow! Ignorance is bliss.

Autosuggestion doesn't seem to be working for me... I named my subconcious Rai, and told him that he needed to wake me up after each dream, and allow me to remember each dream and write it down. But, as you can see, that didn't happen. I've been trying autosuggestion forever, but it doesn't seem to be working. Someone please help me with that! I'm beginning to lose faith that I'll ever get a lucid dream... It just seems so far away from where I am now! I just wanna fly!!!!!!!

Lucid: No (I think)
      Mood: Mad/Sad
      Time Slept: 3:00AM to 7:30AM and then back to sleep till 8:00
      Exploration/Meaning: Unknown
      Dream Characters: Unknown
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 09-09-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Florida
      Entry Three

Hell and Back

Date: September 7-8

I was sent to hell, though I don't remember what I did to be sent there, or if that ever occured. I met up with Mike, when we were on our way to what I can only assume was punisment, almost looked like a school. So we ended up lying down on on of the HUGE hammocks layed out accross the "campus" and I start to think of Kitty. I ask about her and wonder alloud if shes here when I here her voice and realize that she was two people over from me. We moved next to each other, and she told me the ins and outs of the place. As she was talking... she seemed so distant, and broken... Like this place had taken all the life out of her. She stood up... all she was wearing was a long, tattered, old white dress, with no shoes or anything. And then I woke up.

Analysis: This dream was obviously mainly about the new things I just learned about Kitty, even though I thought we were close friends. And how I think that because of these she may be sent there. (though I don't believe in hell) This is also about stress that I have been having myself. I think \Kitty being broken was about how I always saw her as a strong woman, but in light of this... I dunno...

Lucid: No
      Mood: Neutral/Sad
      Time slept: 11:00PM to 4:00AM
      Exploration/Meaning: Fiendship, relationships, and personal struggles.
      Dream Characters: Mike, Kitty, and some random people.
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 09-10-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Florida
      Entry Three (Continued)

State of the Crazy Address!

Date: September 7-8

The second dream I had this night! (I love B6!!! I would marry it if I could!)

I drempt that John Mccain was elected president (keeping with the hell theme) and that Mike went up and sprayed the secret service and the president himself with a water gun. And, because of his bravery, became one of the secret service! Then, driving home (yep... should have reality checked) I saw my parents pulling out of McCdonalds and onto traffic all slomo like. The I woke up...

Analysis: This whole dream was mainly a mash up of daily residue regurgitated into this ball of crazy. Though I think the slomo mom and dad thing has signifigance..... maybe about how I'm getting older and were drifting apart...

Lucid: No
      Mood: Neutral
      Time slept: 4:00 AM to 7:00 AM
      Exploration/Meaning: Daily residue and fear of drifting apart.
      Dream Characters: Mom, dad, Mike, secret service, hundreds of people at address, and John Mccain.
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 09-10-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      USA
      DJ Entries

sanctispiritus

You will never have a LD if you continue to go to sleep at 4 am. You need to sleep at least 6-7 hours to achieve your goal.

Florida
      I don't go to sleep at four. I just wake up to record my dreams at four. I don't even try to, it just happens. Really, everyone wakes up after an REM session, they are just in the dream state still, so they have no recollection of it. You just get comf and drift back to sleep in a minute.

Florida
      Entry 4

.............HAWT

Date: September 22-23

Private.

Lawl
      Last edited by Rai Saix; 07-13-2009 at 06:54 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Quote Originally Posted by sanctispiritus View Post
      You will never have a LD if you continue to go to sleep at 4 am. You need to sleep at least 6-7 hours to achieve your goal.
      Well if you take naps during the day you will get a lot more REM at night without the need to sleep long hours. I get Lucid all the time on very little sleep.

But, the chances are obviously greater the more dreaming time you get.

PLus, if you don't get enough sleep there is always the REM rebound, that can be a joy.

Saix It is good to get up for a little bit when you wake. I do the same thing, though I just take a few notes in my journal to make sure I don't forget them. Then I walk around the house questioning my reality for a few minutes before going back to sleep.
      Last edited by Caradon; 10-14-2008 at 07:03 PM.