• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Like Tree34Likes

Thread: KingYoshi's Dream journal......

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries

KingYoshi's Dream journal......

Normal Dream State
      Lucid Dream State
      Comments
      Dream Accomplishment (Task, Dream Sign Recognized, RC Success, etc)
      *Content Warning*
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Normal Dreams, Lucid Dreams, and Nightmares will be individually numbered.

Lucid Tasks Log:
      Basic Tasks of the Month
      -Go Diving (April '09)
      -Give a Flower to a Dream Character (May '09)
      -Ask You Father a Question About Yourself (June '09)
      -Scare a Dream Character (October '09)
      -Go into sunlight and see if you have a shadow (February '10)

Advanced Tasks of the Month
      -Walk on a Rainbow (March '09)
      -Ride a Cloud (April '09)
      -Turn Into a Mythical Creature (May '09)
      -Fight a Sith (June '09)
      -Explode (July '09)
      -Make a Tornado (August '09)
      -Make the Leaves Fall, Then Go Back (September '09)
      -Get Married on the Maid of the Mist (February '10)
      -Fly Through a Forest of Truffula Trees (March '10)

Lucid Task of the Year 2009 (Complete)
      -Visit the Colossus of Rhodes (May)
      -Visit the Pyramid of Giza (May)
      -Visit Hanging Gardens of Babylon (June)
      -Visit Statue of Zeus at Olympia (June)
      -Visit the Lighthouse of Alexandria (August)
      -Visit the Temple of Artemis (October)
      -Visit the Mausoleum of Mausolus (November)

Lucid Task of the Year 2010 (In progress...)
      -Take Part in or Witness a Gladiator Fight (February)
      -Witness the End of the World (February)

Dream Stats:
      Number of "recorded" Lucid Dreams: 174
      Number of "recorded" Normal Dreams: 115
      Number of "recorded" Nightmares: 5
      Total Number of "recorded" Dreams: 291
      Most "counted" Dreams in one night: 5 (March 25, 2009, April 14, 2009, May 13, 2009)
      Most "counted" Lucid Dreams in one night: 5 (May 13, 2009)
      Most "counted" Lucid Dreams in a week (7 day period): 10 (May 10-16, 2009)
      Most "counted" Lucid Dreams in one month: 22 (May 2009)
      DILD's: 88
      WILD's: 60
      DEILD's: 25
      EILD's: 1

Lucids by the Month:
      November '08 - 10
      December '08 - 0*
      January '09 - 0*
      February '09 - 2**
      March '09 - 10
      April '09 - 20
      May '09 - 22
      June '09 - 9
      July '09 - 9
      August '09 - 11
      September '09 - 14
      October '09 - 22
      November '09 - 7**
      December '09 - 0*
      January '10 - 9
      February '10 - 11
      March '10 - 15
      April '10 - January '11 3**

*didn't record my lucid dreams at this time
      **Had many more, but failed to record them

Lucids by the Year:
      2008 - 10
      2009 - 126
      2010 - 38

Dream Categories:
      Boss Battle - The dream is based around a boss, nemesis, or enemy. Usually ends with a confrontation or "Boss Battle."
      Gaming - This dream is based on playing or being a part of a video game.
      Sports - The dream is based on or involves sports.
      Musical - The dream is based on or contains mostly singing.
      Substance - The dream is based on or involves heavy use of drugs or alcohol.
      WTF - The dream is either weird or so crazy that it makes you say, "WTF!"
      Tragedy- The dream is sad and ends with or contains a tragic event.
      Romance - The dream is based upon or heavily involves love, sex, or lust.
      Action - The dream involves car chases, gunfights, war or any action based activities that would be found in an action movie.
      Adventure - The dream involves a series of events that embark characters on a quest or journey, usually to an unknown place.
      Horror - Usually a nightmare, this dream contains beasts, monsters or the like.
      Random - This dream contains are large mixture of categories. It generally switches scenes quite frequently.
      Party - The dream involves or takes place at a party.
      Exploration - The dream doesn't contain much direction. A "go with the flow" type of exploration of the dream world/mind.
      Shared - A dream that I believe was shared with another fellow dreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I found the site by complete accident yestarday November 2, 2008. My mind was absoluetly blown away by what I found. I have had Lucid dreams in my past, but never thought I could purposely have them. I was even more amazed whenever I read what a WILD was. I have felt the process of a WILD many, many times but never knew what it was. Quite honestly, WILD's freaked me out. I often heard intense, almost demonic conversation and loud banging and clanging noises. I always woke myself up before I fell into the dream due to fear. Won't be doing that anymore, lol. Anyway after browsing through this site last night I become tired and placed a notebook and pen on my bed stand. I was prepared to become a Lucid dreamer. I thought it would be rather easy for me as I have had many Lucid dreams in the past, unintentionally of course. However, I never thought I would have one my first night trying. Now granted it wasn't the most clear dream I've ever had and it wasn't as bright and vibrant and on a high level of reality as I expect to reach one day, but it was nice and refreshing nonetheless. Ok here it goes...
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 3, 2008
      Lucid Dream 1: The Master of Dreams
      around 3:00am
      DILD

Category - Exploration

For some reason I was having false awakenings all night. With each false awakening I forgot the previous dream, but then it finally happened. The first part of the dream I remember is that I was a video game designer and I was creating a role playing game (RPG). After a few short moments the scene changed and I was in a Hotel at the beach with a couple of friends.

I noticed the hotel was the one from my game and I knew I could alter the elements around me (I'm not Lucid yet, but close) I pulled out a palm pilot and began placing monster in the hotel. I set up 2 poisonous plants in the lobby, but I didn't tell my friends what I was doing I just told them to run as the plants grew out of the floor. As we were running I used a palm pilot to create Skeletons with pirate swords chasing after us. We ran outside and down to the beach, where I stopped and said to myself, "I wonder if I can control them and make them play a game of touch football with us." (I'm still not Lucid. I didn't think I was dreaming I just thought the palm pilot controlled the skeletons). So we began all playing touch football.

I can't remember many details of the game, but I know my team won and we were celebrating, when it happened! I jumped in the air to celebrate and performed a back flip. After landing I thought, "Wait a minute. I can't do a backflip!" So I tried it again, but with no success. I then attempted to fly. I tried to hover but it didn't work. I even tried the invisible ladder technique, but it didn't work either. I was about to lose hope when I remembered I had just played a game of football with skeletons.

I was Lucid. I wasn't sure what to do so I ran at superhuman speed up the road. I badly wanted to run up a mountain and jump off like I had read about on this site, but for some reason I couldn't get enough speed to do it. Instead I decided to run into a nearby house. It was like 4:00am dreamtime and everyone in the house was asleep. I thought about waking them up and scaring them, but I decided not to. I paused and tried to think of what to do when I came up with an awsome idea. I wanted to fly to Japan and compete in ninja warrior. I had to get out of that house first though. I was looking for a way out when I started to feel like I was about to wake up, so I started spinning in circles and to my astonishment IT WORKED!!! I just sat there for a while in amazement that I could remember things from the real world here in the dream world. After running through the house for a bit, I saw that every window was a stained glass with paintings of angels on them. I must have lost some Lucidty as I started to worry if I could even get out of the house, then I remembered I was dreaming so I just jumped into them and they popped out completely intact. It made a loud noise and it woke up the residents. I hid on the roof and watched as they walked outside. I saw a large shadow come up behind them and then out of the shadow came a large three headed dog and a man who resembled Merlin. The great beast walked toward the three people. Each head devoured a person and Merlin raised his staff and summoned me towards him. I couldn't control my body it just floated toward him. After landing I attempted to fight him, but as i swung my fist, he punched my fist with his fist and caused me to collapse. I thought he was gonna kill me but instead he told me to follow him. While following him, he explained the world of Lucid dreams and told me I would soon use dreams as my playground. I came to the realization that this guy is the most powerful Lucid Dreamer alive, He was the master of dreams. (Anyone else have a character in their dreams who is all powerful? I found this to be weird in my dream. I suppose I just lost some Lucidity)

He took me to a cook-out of all places. It was a cookout for Lucid Dreamers in a clearing, with a pond, surrounded by woods. I saw a guy hovering around and I asked him why I couldn't fly. He said "You can't fly yet? You must be new." We talked for a while, but I can't remember what we said. He then told me to focus on a branch that was hanging over the water and pull myself to it with my mind. It worked the first time. So I kept doing it. My accuracy wasn't very good though I kept missing the branches and falling into the pond lol. I had trouble with long distances as well. I came to the conclusion that flying is hard, so I decided to ask Merlin to teach me. When I began to wake up. I tried to hold on, but I was so excited to write this in a journal that I kind of just let myself wake up.
      I'm so excited this worked and even though I couldn't fly yet I plan on mastering that tonight or whenever I have my next Lucid dream.

Dream Sign Recognized: Backflip
      Last edited by KingYoshi; 02-03-2011 at 07:38 AM.
      Karlitaki likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 4, 2008
      Dream Fragments
      around 4:00am

Well, not a very good night for me. Had at least two dreams, but can't remember hardly anything.

1st Dream - Me and my roomate Cliff were trying to figure out a way to get the money to buy a PS3. Both of us were going around the apartment collecting change, lol. Unfortunately that is all I remember at the moment.

2nd Dream - All I can remember from this is me and my cousin Ian were dumping a gallon of spoiled milk down the sink and it smelled terrible.

There really isn't much here. I can't even count these as a normal dreams.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 4, 2008
      Lucid Dream 2: Search for Importance
      around 1:00pm
      DILD

Category - Random/Exploration

Well last night was a bit of a disapointment. Didn't get much sleep, no Lucid Dreams, and couldn't remember my normal dreams. So I decided to take a sleeping pill and have a nap. Here is what happened...

The first part of the dream that I can remember I was in my old Elementary School classroom.There was an exotic looking girl sitting in front of me. She turned around and lifted up her shirt. I used my mouth for something and then picked her up and handed her to my buddy JT behind me. I paused for a second and looked around the room. I notice how odd everything was and I immediately became Lucid. Because I knew I couldn't get into trouble, I stood up whipped around toward the teachers desk and shouted a profanity. I noticed there were three black teachers gathered around it. They looked up at me in shock. I grabbed the nearest object to me, which was a stapler, and hurled it across the room. I busted out one of the bar lights that was hanging from the ceiling. Crazy there were bar lights, plus the room looked like a run down classroom in the hood. Before anyone could react I jumped out of my seat and ran out the door. Afraid that maybe I wasn't dreaming I did a quick RC with my fingers on nose and I could breathe. I ran down the hall and at the very end was a window which I dove headfirst out of it. I immediately began the swimming motion and to my surprise it worked fairly well. Slow, but it was cool to be flying a little. I touched down and tried to take off again, but with no success. I started to feel myself waking up so I immediately began spinning in place.

Next thing I know I woke up in my bed. I could feel my hair sticking straight up and I felt real strange. I did a RC and grabbed my nose. I could breathe! It was awesome! I passed the FA test! I got up and it was amazing how everything looked so real around me. It was my apartment to a tee. I took off down the street and ended up inside a department store, could've been Target, but I'm not sure. I saw an employee and chased her down. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a really hot chick so I completely forgot what I was doing and walked over toward her and began kissing her and "stuff". After a few moments I walked back over toward the DC employee worker and asked her if she had anything important to tell me. She said "No we don't have anything like that here." I hadn't a clue what she was talking about.

The next thing I remember I was in a car with my friends. I told them I could make it fly. So I tried it and it worked, but then we crashed into a tree. My friends climbed outside of it trying to get me out. I was wearing shoulder pads and a blue and maroon jersey. Knowing I was dreaming I kept wondering why in the world I had pads on. I also got the impression that these DC friends were really pissed at me. Once I got outside the car there was an entire crowd that cheered my name. Not sure what was going on I threw my hands in the air and let out a "Yeeeeaaahh!!!" My DC teammates invited me to a party, but I didn't want to waste my Lucid Dream on drinking alcohol for no reason. though I kind of wish I had because there probably would have been alot of chicks there. I took off down the road which was covered in snow.

I was trying to think of something to do so i attempted flying. I took off, but I hit a tree limb and fell back down. I gave up flying once again and turned the corner of the road and saw the most amazing site. It was like a scene straight out of the Discovery Channel. A white blanket of snow covered the landscape. Large peaked mountains and pine trees littered the horizon. A herd of Elk were crossing in the distance. I decided I would go hunting.
      I never hunt in real life. Only went twice and became real bored with it and fell asleep in the woods. I have always wanted to hunt Elk though. I ran into the closest building which happened to be my garage...lol. Not my house, just my garage, out in the middle of nowhere. I looked for a gun, but couldn't find one. I finally stumbled across a half broken crossbow. I figured this would have to do, so I gave a whistle and my horse came running toward me. I don't own a horse in real life, but somehow I knew I had one in this dream. The horse seemed timid at first, but I called it by name. " Come here Zero, its ok." It was a gorgeous white horse with just a few black spots on its hindquarters. I hopped up on Zero and took off. The minute Zero took off I completely forgot about hunting and enjoyed the riding experience.

I remember the wind whiping across my face. After a while riding I passed a house with a large fence surrounding it. DC's were having a cookout. I told Zero to jump the fence and head down there. He cleared the fence just fine, but we landed right on top of the shed below and it collapsed. I hopped off of Zero and headed around to the back deck. There was a girl in a skirt sitting on the deck rail. She smilied at me as I walked up to her. I said "Someone very important and powerful told me you had something very important to tell me." She said, "Really, and who was that?" She had the sexiest voice and winked after she said this to me. She then uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly. She happened to not be wearing anything under her skirt. I didn't want to waste my dream on too many sexual things, but this girl was gorgeous and I couldn't resist. My mouth only got a slight workout before I began to wake up. My vision went black and then suddenly I saw still snapshots of wolves, followed by coyotes and more wolves. I then woke up.

Sorry for the sexual stuff, I tried to be discrete. I most definately want to cut down on the sexual activities during these Lucid Dreams. Seems like such a waste of time when I could be doing things I can't do in real life.

Dream Sign Recognized: Sexual Activity in Public
      Successful Reality Check: Held Nose RC
      False Awakening Conquered

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 5, 2008
      Normal Dream 1: Beach, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll
      around 1:00am

Category - Substance

After I finished typing up my 2nd Lucid in three days I immediately fell back asleep. This dream may have never became Lucid but it was still pretty crazy. It seemed so real

Part 1
      I was at my friend Brandon's house. We were playing Sonic for the Dreamcast. He told me he had quit his job and all of our friends should head to the beach for Senior Beach week. I'm pretty sure we had graduated High School already, but I agreed nonetheless. I can't remember much of this first dream. We eneded up going to the beach and created a scheme to make lots of money by lieing about selling drugs. I wish I could remember the whole plan, I swear it was genius. Anyway I wake up for about 15 minutes and then immediately fell back to sleep.

Part2
      Me and my friends are all loaded with money at the start of this dream so we decide to take a vacation to the beach again. This time we were just going to have an awsome time and stay away from the drug trade.The dream then skipped ahead to the beach.

My friends were with me, Cliff, Brandon, Lil Brian, and Jon. We were climbing the stairs to our hotel room whenever we heard gun shots. I looked down a flight of stairs and there were alot of people crying over top of the dead body of a young teenager. Then Jon Lovitz in a ganster hat and coat approached me It didn't even occur to me that this was odd, lol. He was fairly frightening in ganster attire.. He told me he wanted to work out a deal between the two of us so we could control the entire Beach. I said "Man, Im not into that anymore. I'm just here to have a good time." One of his henchman, a 6'8'' mass of black muscle stepped foreward and said "No one ever gets completely out of the game." In fear of my life I didn't argue this point. Lovitz said goodbye for now, but he left his henchman, Toby, in order to keep an eye on me.The whole time I knew somehow that Lovitz was going to kill me, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it at the moment. I kept an eye on his henchman though. As I walked up the steps I heard the squalling of vehicle brakes. I turned around and a large black truck with black rims drove by and opened fire on us. Me and the henchman Toby were both shot in the left arm. We ran into our room and immediately applied neosporin which healed the wounds instantly Whenever I realized I was shot I kept freaking out thinking about losing my arm and never being able to play video games again, lol.

The first night everyone was asleep and I opened the closet beside where Toby was sleeping. Inside were hundreds of needles, acid strips, and powder. The man woke up in anger. In defense I tried to talk him down, I said "Hey Toby whatever you do in your own time is your buisness and its fine with me. I don't even care." Then Toby grabbed a needle and said "Its your buisness now." He stuck me in the arm with an extremely potent dose of Heroin. The instant I was injected Heavy Metal music started playing in the background like it would in the movies. By this time everyone was awake in the room and Toby passed out needles to everyone and made us shoot ourselves up twice. I refused to take a second needle and Toby grabbed me and after a short struggle he stuck me with a needle himself. The colors in the room became tye-dye like with shades of vibrant greens, yellow, and pinks. Time seemed to slow down and I felt like I was on morphine. I've been injected with Morphine in the E.R. before for real life. Side Note: Never done any drugs in real life, other than Ganj.. Toby mellows out as he sticks himself a third time. I look over at my friend Cliff as he jams a third needle into his own knee cap. I thought maybe I should take another hit but I was in fear of addiction so I decided against it. Toby suggests I go pick up a pack of cigarettes and he'll split the price with me. So I agree and stumble out the door.

I climb down the steps in an unnecessarily difficult manner. I climb on the outside of the railings down the steps almost falling with every step. Of course every time i slip and about fall to my death, I crack up laughing and completely forget what I'm doing. I eventually made it to the bottom and walked out to the side walk. I look around, My vision is distorted and slightly blurred, my hearing is altered as well. Everything is much more quiet than it should be. Kind of like I have earmuffs on. Reggae music was playing quietly in the background as I stumbled across the street realizing just how messed up I was. There were multiple Jamaicans walking around with boom boxes, smoking weed, and laughing at me as I stumbled around like the town drunk. There was a Huge Sheetz, but it was set up food court style with an open market and everything was set up in sections. I finally found the lighter section and grabbed the one that looked like a gun, I had completely forgot why I came down here in the first place so I just stumbled around the Sheetz Market. I ended up buying the lighter plus a knife, a book of weaponology, a Full Throttle energy drink and I decided not to buy the bible that had a cut out in the middle of the pages to conceal a gun. (Its weird I even considered buying this in the first place. Actually kind of disturbing). I was on my way back to the hotel when I woke up.

The craziest thing about this dream was with the exception of Neosporin healing a bullet wound instantly, there really wasn't anything "out of this world" enough for me to catch and become Lucid. Plus it was crazy how messed up I was in my dream. It seemed so real. I guess it could have had something to do with the sleeping pill I took earlier.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 5, 2008
      Normal Dream 2 : The Behemoth Ray
      about 8:00am

Category - Boss Battle

Me and my friend Cliff and a couple of females whom I can't remember much were at the Beach. We were in a private beach house right on the shoreline. We were jumping off the back deck into the ocean and having a good time. We swam for a while and got out of the water. Then the scene changed.

We were all on the deck of the house I grew up in. It's located on the side of a mountain, but sea water had somehow flooded my neighborhood. We were getting ready to jump in for another go when we noticed a large group of stinrays swimming our way. We watched them for a bit and was going to wait until they passed before diving in again. After watching for a while I noticed an enormous dark shadow pass up under my deck. Then I saw it, a stingray barb (tail) that was around 16 feet long stuck out of the water and splashed a huge wave on the deck knocking us all down. We scrambled to our feet and peaked over the deck. There was a stingray about 40 feet long. It jumped out of the water and swung its massive tail at us. We all ducked under it and I told everyone to get inside the house and I jumped off the side of the deck onto the shoreline. I waited for the massive stingray to charge at me it lunged out of the water and I dove out of the way at the last second. The stingray was helplessly stuck out of water atop a hill to the side of my house. We watched it for a while as it struggled. It appeared to have died.

My dad was outside on the side of the house cleaning his boat and acted like he didn't even notice this ginormous stingray. I walk outside and say "Dad don't you see that?" He casually said, "Yea I saw it." Bewildered, I walked back inside and looked at the stingray once more out the window. The stingray suddenly turned to face me and it lunged toward the window. As it closed in on the window it grew smaller and smaller untill it fit through the window and crashed into my kitchen. I took off running down my hallway and looked back as the stingray was turning into a very tall old lady. I ran and tried to lock the door to my room but I couldn't get it to lock. The old Lady busted into my room and swung her barbed tail at me. I grabbed a pair of scissors and jammed them into her neck. She knocked me away and approached me with demon-like eyes. I jumped up as quick as I could and grabbed the handle of the scissors sticking out of her neck and ripped across her neck. There was a few moments where the creature kept saying , "How, how did this happen, how did I die." The dream soon faded and I woke up.

Dream Fragment
      So the second dream of the night was a short quick one. I actually gained Lucidity for a short period, but I can't really count this dream as a normal or a Lucid one. I was with a girl I graduated high school with named Brittany. We were out on a date and she wanted to do some shopping. So we were about to enter a Hollister whenever I became Lucid for no apparent reason. I stopped her and said, "Your 21 right?" She told me she of course was and I knew I wasn't Im only twenty for the record. Anyway I suggested we go to a bar. She said, "Well your not 21 are you?" I said, "Yea I just turned" I then quickly transformed my I.D. to where it said I was 21 and flipped it sideways with my mind. She was rather excited about. It was pretty cool but unfortunately I either woke up shortly after or just forgot the rest of the dream.

November 5, 2008
      Normal Dream 3: Hidden In the Abyss
      around 12:30pm

Category - Adventure

First thing I remember was being in a large room about the size of a gymnasium that was filled with 3-5 feet of water. There was a long row of bleachers protruding along the near side wall. The room resembled my Elementary School Gymnasium, but it wasn't. If that makes any sense...lol I was practicing swimming around the room, before I embarked on an unknown journey into the "Abyss". The far side wall was lined with showerheads and had two evenly spaced indentions with an underwater passageway that led to the other side of the wall which was much darker and resembled a flooded temple. I was part of some sort of school oriented team, maybe a swimming team, or diving team, or possibly an underwater exploration team. My coach was female and looked like what you would think a female swim coach would look like.

I had decided it was time to embark on my journey. First, I had to awaken one of the many gremlin-like statues that rested on shelves located on the side walls. Apparently it would tell me what I had to do next. I told one of the statues, "I am ready" and it sprang to life. It looked kind of like "pain" the round, pink henchman from Disney's Hercules. It told me that the guardians are very critical and they will test me before I'm allowed into the Chamber. At this point in the dream I knew exactly what he was talking about. It was like a hidden underwater "rpg dungeon" at an extreme depth located behind the far wall. Apparently there was some sort of treasure, historic discovery, or valuable information at the end of this dungeon that my team wanted. The gremlin then told me that I must take a warm shower using only the sacred shower heads located on the back wall. Somehow I immediately knew which one he was talking about. Me and the gremlin both swam over to the showerhead. As I turned on the faucet a bell rang and students began filling the bleachers. I told the gremlin I wasn't going to get naked with all these people watching and I just left my clothes on and began washing my hair.

One of my female team members swam over to me and began talking in a worried tone. She asked me what I was about to do and she hugged me with a tear in her eye after I had told her about the dungeon and my intentions. I'm thinking this was my dream girlfriend, but I'm not sure. After I had finished my shower I was prepared to dive to the other side of the wall when an extremely large man (probably around 10'8" and well over 450 pounds) burst into the room. Somehow I knew this man was bad and was trying to stop me from getting into the dungeon. He couldn't swim, but he didn't need to. The water only came to his kneecaps, and some areas of the room the water was over my head. I was an avid swimmer and jetted across the room while he lumbered behind me. I could cut through the water at great speeds, like a fish. I also could jump out of the water like a dolphin would. It was like a game of cat and mouse and I was just toying with him. I would wait until he got close and then dive off the bleachers and already be at the other side of the room as he grabbed the air where I used to be. The bleachers full of students would cheer and laugh as I made this beast of a man look plain silly.

Finally, I had enough and was ready to complete my journey, so I lured him behind the walls and toward the extremely deep area. He paused before the large dropoff and looked at me and my instructor who was waiting at the entrance to the Abyss and said, "Give up now, it's no use. I've already killed ____. He said the name of another guy on my team, but I can't remember what it was. Apparently the guy was also an Avid swimmer and was going to join me on the journey. My instructor looked shocked, but she replied, "It doesn't matter ____ wasn't even my best diver." The huge man said, "WHAT!!!" My instructor said with confidence, "Zack (which is me) has the record for longest time holding his breathe and for the deepest dive. He dove ____ leagues!" (I can't remember how many leagues she said, but it was an unbelievable amount.) The large man stepped toward me and let out a bellow of anger. Unfortunately for him he had stepped right off of the dropoff and sank toward the Abyss. I was just about to dive down into the darkness, but fear set in and I woke up. (I have a fear of deep water, lol)

To be a non-lucid dream this one was so awesome and i hated seeing it end.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 6, 2008

Well, Im dissapointed to say that I had at least two dreams last night that I absolutely can't remember. Even worse one of them was Lucid. I remember becoming Lucid, but I can't remember any other part of the dream. The worst part is I woke up in the night, but was so tired I decided to write them down in the morning. This most certainly didn't work as I completely forgot everything. Feeling rather dissapointed with myself I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up 'Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming' by Stephen LaBerge & Howard Rheingold. I'm not much of a reader, but I'm really fascinated by this book. Most of the info in this book can be found on this site, but its like a quick reference guide plus its reassuring hearing it from actual scientists in this field of study.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 7, 2008
      Normal Dream 4: UK Pleasure
      around 6:00am

Category - WTF

*sexual content*

So I decided I was going to attempt a MILD today. I set my alarm for a couple of hours after I planned on falling asleep. I hypnotized myself to sleep and the first dream I had was this...

My buddy Mike, who is in the Army and is stationed in Alaska had come in early. We were all excited and wanted to do something. Problem was none of us had any money. The dream skipped ahead and apparently we had decided to work for a UK porn site to make some extra cash.

It was me, Mike, JT and his girlfriend Elizabeth. In order to work for the company, females were required to do solo live web cam performances. It was Elizabeth's first live feed so she was nervous and we told her we would watch and encourage her as she performed. You could send messages to her as she was performing just like any other webcam sites. For the record, Elizabeth wasn't in the same location we were. It felt weird even in the dream, but Mike assured us that "It's only weird if her mates were becoming aroused while watching." This made sense so we jumped on her live show. The show went extremely well and we all were real proud of her when she finished (orgasm). This dream was indeed weird, but it really didn't have a sexual feel to it. We were just proud she overcame her nerves and performed well.

Once she had finished a message popped up and said the show had ended. Immediately after a message poped up that said the website was returning to "Old Danish Style" whatever that meant. A message from the producer of the site popped up and said "This is really my favorite style." I remember being really pissed off that they changed the site around for no apparent reason This is actually a pet peeve of mine. When websites change their layout or style for no reason. It always makes it hard to get used to once you got familiar with the old style.. There were British flags and other nonsense flags lining the bottom of the page. The price of everything on the site was also converted to Euros, lol. I kept wondering if we would be paid with euros as well. Moments later my alarm clock woke me up. I'm getting ready to head back to sleep and attempt my MILD....hoping for the best!

Bad news and good news, Bad news is I failed my MILD, but the dream I tried to jump back into wasn't gonna be an easy one to do. The last thing I remembered from it was just a first person view of the computer screen. The good news is I had three more dreams and became Lucid in two of them. First one is the normal dream and it went something like this....

November 7, 2008
      Normal Dream 5: Old School Ballin'
      around 9:00am

Category - Sports

The dream started out in my old elementary schools recreational center or as we called it, The Annex. I was on a the high school basketball team. It was my junior year. It was our first practice of the year Apparently the coach wasn't holding a tryout, because I wouldn't have made it. I was never a basketball player. I've always been a football and baseball guy. We were all grouped together and talking before practice started. Chastin who is like 6'5" and was our star player in high school was going to legally change his name just for basketball season. He had planned on changing his name from Chastin Akers to Matt Chingo. He thought that name would give him more attention from college recruits and pro scouts. Our coach was a women I used to work with named, Reva. In the dream she also had a small buisness of selling stepping stones and decorative stones for gardens and yard decoration. She had a tall shelf full of them in the corner of the gym.

Somehow me and my friends got on the subject of juggling. Juggling is one of my useless skills in real life, lol So I grabbed a couple bottle shaped stones and began juggling them. Other people were wanting to try so I was trying to teach people to juggle. We were goofing off and one guy, a little guy, was trying to toss a stone hookshot style to me. He overthrew it badly and hit my friend Ryano. Ryano is like 6'5" 300lbs Ryano got pissed off and started chasing him around the gym. After a few moments everyone had calmed down and we could hear our coaches keys rattling as she walked toward the gym. We hurried to put the stepping stones back on the shelf. The small frail looking kid tried to hurl his stone to the top shelf, but he didn't make it and the stone fell back down barely missing my friend Ryano and hit the gym floor and cracked it. Our teacher was livid and asked who touched her stones. I told her I was just juggling some and didn't break the one on the floor. She seemed a little angry, but she said she loved juggling, but didn't know how and I should teach her sometime.

The next thing I remember I was outside in the parking lot with Ryano and Jon looking at the 2008 yearbook. I noticed I was pictured quite a bit. Soon after I awoke to my alarm clock. Not a very exciting dream, but I at least remembered it so I was satisfied.

November 7, 2008
      Lucid Dream 3: Foster Breakout
      around 11:00am
      DILD

Category - Adventure

I was a foster kid living in a foster home with my brother and two younger girls who were sisters. Not my sister, they were probably 6 and 10 years old. Our foster mom was a psycho and the foster dad knew she was wrong, but he was too big of a pansy to do anything about it.

The dream started out with me in her room looking through her things. In her purse I found a bag of awesome weed with blue crystals on it. I quickly took it and hid it in my room. Soon after, our foster mom was goin around looking for something. She kept saying she was looking for her Newport Lights, but I knew she was looking for her bag of ganj. She came in my room and started tearing it apart while she frantically searched for the weed. I tried to slowly put it back in my upper right pocket, but it was in one of those plastic bags that crunch real loud and she heard the sound and asked what was in my pocket. Luckily I had a pack of camel crush cigarettes in my pocket as well, so I pulled them out. She believed it and continued her search. She left my room and my brother walked in.

He smelled the weed and was real excited, I told him to put it back in the back and hide it. I left the room and returned shortly after only to find my foster mom had found the weed because my brother didn't put it back in the bag. She turned to me and said "What the (beep) is this?" I turned and ran out of the room. I was mad so I tackled my brother and hit him, but immediately helped him up and said quick we gotta get outta here.

We ran out to my car and saw the youngest girl standing there with blood dripping out of her nose and a black eye. She was crying and said that our foster mom had beat her and she was inside right now beating her sister. The front door flung open and our foster dad ran out. I immediately said, "What are you doing she is in there beating up a little girl and your just going to run out!" He said "I'm sorry I can't do it I gotta get out of here." He then jumped in my car. I said "Wait thats my car what are you doing." He said quick go get your sister (foster) and I'll wait on you. I opened the doors to the car so we could just jump in when we got back. I ran in and got my foster sister and ran out followed by our enraged mother, only to find out our foster father had abandoned us. For some reason I instantly became Lucid. I knew I was dreaming, but I still felt like I had to help everyone around me. I told everyone to grab each others hand and we formed a circle. I closed my eyes and began spinning all of us violently.

I felt wind hitting my face and I opened my eyes and we were all flying on brooms high up in the sky. Everyone was smiling because they knew they were getting away. My brother looked at me and said, "Thanks for helping us even though this is a dream." It made me feel real good about myself. We were diving and swerving in the cool night air flying faster and faster when all the sudden I heard a police siren behind us and I looked back. There were three cops behind us on broomstick. They talked through a mega phone and said "You are not authorized to fly here. Touch down!" I had the solution, I telepathically told the police what had happen and they smiled and said "Follow Us." So we continued to fly. I got one of the happiest feelings I've ever had when I looked at the smiles on all the DC's faces. I woke up soon after, probably due to all of the emotion.

November 7, 2008
      Lucid Dream 4: Winter Ganj
      DILD

Category - Substance

I was in what appeared to be an abandoned mountain town. Snow along with a light fog dominated the environment. I thought I was alone and wasn't sure how I got there. I suddenly heard a radio station in the background. The guy on the radio said "If your in the area just stop by the station and blaze up with us." I thought, um Yeah! So I was looking for this station when I noticed that this place looked almost exactly like the Socom 2 map Requiem. Socom 2 is a third person shooter for the Playstation 2.. About that time people started showing up at the town. I then noticed I had a half ounce of weed in my pocket. In fact it was the same bag from my previous dream. For some reason I gave half my bag to some women who I apparently knew, but couldn't remember. I turned to see where everyone was going when I noticed I was wearing a T-Shirt and shorts and wasn't even cold. I immediately became Lucid.

I turned to look around and see what to do next. There was a large canopy in the middle and everyone was congregating under it. I figured I would check it out. As I walked down I decided I would smoke some out of my bag, but I didn't have any cigars so I asked one of the guys under the canapy if he had a blunt. He said, "Nah, I haven't rolled one up yet." This guy was like 60 and looked alot like a guy I used to work with when I worked at wal-mart. It was him he was the bike assembler. I said "No I mean do you have any blunt papers?" He said "Sure here you go." As he handed me a blunt paper I rolled the entire quarter into a blunt and me and the older guy stood there and passed a blunt. He took a hit and said, "Wow this is Winter Ganj! This is the best weed in the entire Dream World."

A couple more people joined us creating a circle each with their own blunts. We were passing four blunts among the four of us. One guy said he had some really good stuff. He said it tasted bad, but it was guaranteed to mess you up. I was so high my feet began to hover off the ground. It was the most f'd up I have ever been in my life.
      If you guys haven't done it yet, I highly recommend smoking some good weed in your dreams. You should try Winter Ganj. Unbelievable. I looked around and notice why I was so High. There were like 40 people under the canapy all blazing up. The smoke was getting really thick under the canapy. Everyone kept talking about socom and how there were tons of Beta stuff and special socom gear and downloads you could get in this town. Plus weed was legal here and sold all over. They said once the convention actually gets started there will be sample booths and Socom tournaments. Wow! Socom/weed convention. Can't get much better than that. I was just about to fire up another blunt to add to the circle when I woke up!

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 8, 2008

I smoked before bed last night and I'm thinking it repressed my REM sleep because I set my alarm for a couple hours after sleeping like usual and when I awoke I was almost certain I didn't dream. Either that or I just couldn't remember anything at all. Not even a single fragment. Trying not to get discouraged, but its definately a dissapointment.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 9, 2008
      Normal Dream 6: Gaming with Pops

Category - Gaming

This was a relatively short dream. It all started in the living room of my old Richcreek house. Me and my Dad were playing NBA Live '98 I consider this game a classic. One of my favorite sports games for the PS1. I was playing as the Charlotte Hornets and Dad was playing as the Chicago Bulls. The graphics of the game in my dream were very close in comparison to the game for real life, except during the cutscenes (non user controlled replays or events between game action for those who don't know). During the cutscenes the graphics were phenomenal, like I was watching it on T.V.

Anyway, Dell Curry, who played for the Hornets at this time, was having a great game. I think he ended up with 84 points. Well toward the end of the game my dad had his team lined up like a football field goal formation. I said "What is this?" He said simply "I'm just going for a field goal." I quickly asked "They have field goals in basketball?" He replied, "Yea, but teams usually just don't do it anymore." Dumbstruck I said "Is it still three points?" He replied calmly "Yea, its just three points." Sure enough his guy kicked the basketball over the backboard and he was awarded 3 points. I attempted a field goal on my next possession, but I hit the upper part of the backboard and it bounced back. I thought "Yea those are hard with a basketball, no wonder teams don't do it anymore." Really? I can't believe this didn't make me Lucid. Unbelievable!

There was a crowd of people in the living room watching us play. The tone of the room was happy and relaxed, me and dad were just playing for fun. I was basically teaching him how to play and though I blew him out it was still all in good fun. After the game I remember my brother saying he rented a game for the PS2. I told him he couldn't play it because I had broke my PS2 while trying to repair it which I actually did recently in real life Shortly after I awoke to my alarm clock.

November 9, 2008
      Dream Fragment
      I attempted another MILD, but was unsuccessful. All I remember is walking outside of my Rich Creek house along with my two roommates Cliff and Zach G. Zach G. was the last one out of the house and he left the front door wide open. I told him to go shut it, but he refused. This really pissed me off so I told him I would whip his (beep) if he didn't go back and shut the door. He laughed and said No. I took off after him, but his lower body transformed into a hot wheels car and he sped away from me. I called him a name offensive to women and turned to look at the house. Through the window I saw a girl I graduated with named Candice. I motioned her to go shut the door and she did. I woke up shortly after. Lower half of someones body became a hot wheels car and I didn't become Lucid. What is going on?

November 9, 2008
      Normal Dream 7: Bad Ink
      around 9:00am

Category - WTF

I was in the bathroom of my parents house and was brushing my teeth when I noticed I had a tattoo on my right hand. It was like a heart coming out of a hollow tree stump.Then I noticed there was a chain wrapped around the stump that twisted and turned down my right forearm. I said to myself, "WTF, when did I get this? I can't remember it at all. Instead of noticing that I was dreaming, I thought that I had gotten drunk and gotten this without remembering it. Yep another missed opportunity, lol. It was about that time that I lifted my arm up and noticed about 10 tattoos on my tricep. There was one of a bull biting a guy in the rear, Toad from Mario surrounded by vibrant neon-colored shrooms which was really the only one I thought was kind of cool looking, and the others i can't remember. I immediately started freaking out.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but never could decide what I wanted because I didn't want to be stuck with something stupid for the rest of my life, go figure...lol I ran into the kitchen where my mom was sitting and I said, "What's this? and this? and this?" She pointed out they were tattoos and had a look of concern on her face. I told her I can't remember ever getting a tattoo and I don't know how these got here. She told me to be honest, and I said, "I swear I didn't, someone must have knocked me out and gave me these abominations!" She said, "but you have always wanted a tattoo." I replied, "Yea, but I wanted it be something I could live with." I started freaking out again. I was cursing and throwing things across the room. I got to the point I was so mad I began to cry. I just collapsed on the floor and cried my eyes out for a while Shoosh! Pretend I didn't tell you that, lol.

After I collected myself I ran into the bathroom got soap and a washclothe and began scrubbing them. To my surprise they all washed off. I thought maybe someone drew them on me while I was sleeping, but they were drawn so well that I came to the conclusion that they were the temporary tattoos you can buy in stores. I was so relieved and happy that I woke up immediately after.

November 9, 2008
      Normal Dream 8: England's Secret

Category - Action

Apparently I was a treasure hunter kind of like Nicolas Cage in National Treasure. I was in a group with two other women and we were about to uncover England's darkest secret. Can't remember what that was, but we were gonna get rich off of it. One of the women had distracted the guards somehow who were watching over England's famous treasure box, (lol, don't ask) the box was being displayed for the public in some sort of outdoor museum. One woman was being our lookout while me and the other lady were hacking into the box.

There were three large drawers on the front and with each successful hack, one drawer would open for only about five seconds and then close. We had to be quick on grabbing the loot. The woman was hacking and I was scraping the loot, which was mostly red and blue coins, and scrolls. The hacker lady hacked the last drawer, but i wasn't paying attention because I was looking around in fear of being caught. I only managed to secure half the loot in the drawer before it closed. I remember being afraid of the hacking woman. She was like the boss and the brains of the operation. I knew she was ruthless and probably wouldn't hesitate to kill me. Reluctantly I told her I didn't get all the treasure. She was highly agitated and said, "Are you serious! All you had to do was scrape it into the bag! Idiot, just push the button on the back of the box and the drawers will open." I pushed the button on the back and all three drawers opened and remained open why we didn't just do this in the first place I'll never know...lol.

Once I had secured all the loot I heard a guard say, "Hey you don't have me permission to be snooping around in the royal box!" The lady said, "Oh (beep)!" and grabbed the loot bag from me and took off. I ran out from under the canapy where the treasure box was located and took off toward an outlying chain fence that surrounded the perimeter. I noticed a camera on a telephone pole just outside the fence, but I didn't care, I had to get out of there. I climbed the fence and sort of rolled over the top of it and landed on the other side. The two women with me landed on the other side shortly after I did. We all three took off running when I suddenly hear a shotgun blast. I immediately stopped and looked over at the women beside me. The lookout, (the one not carrying the bag of loot) had been blown in half. I looked back up at the camera and this time I noticed a rather large gun barrel protruding from the bottom of the camera. Me and the hacker immediately turned around and ran. The camera fired off a few more shots, but luckily they missed us. We climbed back over the fence as fast as possible. The guards were closing in fast, so I ran downhill and the hacker ran uphill.

As I made my way down the hill I looked back and saw the hacker lady had been shot and killed by the guards with a musket. I ran down the grassy hill and stopped at a railing. I peered over the railing and saw there was a huge dropoff that led to a pond. I couldn't jump into the water because there was virtually no way to get out of the pond. I noticed a transport device that looked like a tram, but operated like a ski lift carrying people across this pond. i waited until it had reached the top where I was standing and I jumped the railing and grabbed the bottom of the lift with one hand. I held on until the lift had almost reached the bottom. I then jumped of the lift and grabbed the outside of the railing. I looked down and there was about a 40 foot drop to the pond. I scaled my way away from the lift ninja warrior, cliff hanger style and toward the station, which apparently operated the lift.

I remember thinking, "I hope too many people didn't see me. The large festival/outdoor museum was packed with people. I then climbed up over the railing to the other side and ran into the station. One of the workers looked at me and asked if I was the new physics engineer for the Ski Tram. I said, "Umm...sure, Yeah thats me." He pointed me toward the manager I needed to talk to when suddenly another worker burst out of the back room and said, "No, I'm the new physics engineer this guy is a fraud!" I immediately covered up by saying, "Oh, I'm sorry. I must of misunderstood the question, I'm just here for an application. Are you guys hiring by any chance?" The guy said, "Yea we are always hiring. We do all our applications online. There is a computer in the back if you want to use it." I told the man "thank you" as I ran into the back room. I opened the rooms only window and climbed out. I was running toward the woods when I realized I was going to get away. I was so overcome with relief and happiness that I woke up shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 10, 2008
      Normal Dream 9: Charity Card
      around 2:30am

Category - Sports

It was a fairly long dream, but I'll sum up the details. I was at the Rec Center shooting some basketball when Michael Jordan suddenly walks into the gym. Apparently he was about to have some kind of benefit game for charity at the rec center. Well since I was the only one there he asked me to help him warm up. Shortly after a large crowd of people showed up and volunteers came out on the floor to play in the game. We split up teams and I was on Michael Jordans team. After a while playing Jordan stole the ball and had a breakaway opportunity. He did a 360 and broke the backboard. He pucked the rim up off the ground and tried to put it back, but it fell again. He said "Oh well it'll be ok." and he put some cash where the rim should be and fired up a cigar which he began to smoke. After the game he made a speech then he thanked everyone for coming and he gave me a Credit Card for helping him warm up. He said "You can make some purchases every now and then, but don't spend anymore than 1,500$ dollars on it." I remember how excited I was and I was going straight to buy a PS3 with. I also remember my Grandma telling me that I should save the money.

November 10, 2008
      Normal Dream 10: Sideline Confrontation
      around 5:00am

Category - Sports

The dream started out during a college football game. I was on UVA's football team, and I was a freshman. I remember knowing I didn't start, but I played quite a lot on defense. I think I was a free safety. We were playing East Carolina and they were number 2 in the nation. Our record was 5-6 and ECU was 9-1, we needed to win in order to become bowl eligable.

It was just before half time and the coach came up to me and said "We could use your speed right here. Can you play any reciever?" I said, "Yea I can play offense. I just dont know the playbook." The assistant coach looked at me and said, "Just run a deep post. You can do that right?" I replied "Oh yea. Let go do it." So I went out on the field and the QB gave me a nod. He called the cadence and the center snapped the ball. I ran a deep post and was wide open. The QB threw the ball and it soared over my head and was intercepted by the defense. The defender returned the interception all the way back for a touchdown.

When I got to the sideline the assistant coach was yelling at me he said, "I thought you said you knew how to run a mother(beep) post! What the (beep) was that! You dont break off your route unless I (beep) tell you too!" I was quick to jump back at him I said, "I ran a (beep) post and your mother(beep) quarterback threw the worst past I've seen since elementary school." The coach jumped back, "That was a (beep) flag you piece of (beep)!" I then threw my helmet at him and yelled, "Your a (beep) college football coach and you can't tell the difference between a flag and a post, you are a (beep) waste of life. Piss poor excuse for a (beep) assistant coach!" The head coach came over and broke it up before it got physical and he said that I ran the right route and that the QB threw an unacceptable pass. He told his assistant to stand the (beep) down. I know we went on to win the game 31-20, but I can't remember much else.

November 10, 2008
      Normal Dream 11: Virtual Soldiers
      around 8:00am

Category - Gaming

So my friend calls me and tells me to come over he bought the new Call of Duty game. So I leave my house and head for his. For some reason, he lived down this long trashy alley in the shadiest looking house I had ever saw. Once I walked inside, it looked like I was in a 5 Star Hotel Lobby. It had pearl white carpet and just as clean as it could be. I was so amazed of how the inside looked compared to the outside that I accidentally bumped into their christmas tree and an ornament fell off and shattered. His dad was pissed, but I apologized and he reluctantly forgave me.

The scene changed and me and my friend shaun were in a canoe going down a river. Apparently we were kind of inside the video game playing it. We came to a fork in the muddy wetland we were canoeing through. We were decked out in military gear with M16's and an AT4 Heat Rocket Launcher. Shaun was manning the rocket launcher while I steered us. I knew there was a reason ahead that we had to have the launcher ready to fire, but I wasn't sure exactly what it was. At the fork a giant mass began rising out of the bushes which seperated the two paths. It was a huge crocodile and Shaun fired off the rocket, but missed. The gator opened its mouth and my vision went black. Then suddenly we were canoeing up to the fork again. My buddy said, "I messed up and had to reset us." This time we blew the gator out of the water and continued down through the swamp. I remember Shaun trying to row us to a secret area whenever I woke up.

November 10, 2008
      Normal Dream 12: The Penguin Pusher

Category - WTF

Me and my roomate Cliff were riding to Princeton, WV. Cliff was driving and we were coming up on a farm to our right. A guy in overalls and a large red beard and bandana was outside beside a tractor. Cliff thought it'd be funny to take out his fence. Whenever the truck hit the fence it jarred me out of the window. The redneck farmer ran down there and Cliff drove off. The guy hadn't seen me he was just chasing the truck down the street cursing and throwing beer bottles at it.

I acted like I had just been walking by and I had saw the whole thing. I started talking to the guy and talking about how crazy young drivers are these days. The redneck looked at me and said, "Well it ain't too bad I don't guess. I'll have the money to pay for it, soon as I sell off this shipment I got from the governor. Shhh, don't tell anyone, I just got in a shipment of penguins from the governor. Believe me everybody wants a pet penguin!" I said goodbye to the crazy old man and walked all the way back to my house.

Once I got there I noticed my car had smoke in it. I walked over toward the car whenever one of my other friends, Nicole, pulls into the driveway and rear ends my car. The door opened and my dad got out of my car with a blunt in his hand. I quickly trotted over there and took a few hits. My mom heard the commotion and walked outside. She immediately became pissed and said, "Your dads smoking isn't he. Thats it I'm leaving." I was trying to calm mom down when my dad finally said something. I can't remember what it was, but he talked like, and had the mentality of Bernie Mac. I woke up shortly after.

November 10, 2008
      Dream Fragments
      One dream I only remember having Mosquito bites all down my left arm.
      The second one I just remember being really hungry and all I had was a raisin creme pie and some noodles. I looked over at my roomate Cliff and he had two steaks and mashed potatoes, green beans, and bacon wrapped scallops.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 11, 2008
      Normal Dream 13: Impending Doom

Category - Horror

The dream started out on a cruise ship. All these people were mysteriously dieing on the ship. The innercom would announce every few minutes that another body had been found or another person was missing. So I thought maybe there was something I could do.

I asked the captain of the ship if he had any leads and he said, "No, but every victim so far had told someone they thought they were about to die before they actually did die. They also all saw a lady's reflection in the mirror." After a lot of walking around and pretty much not figuring anything out, I suddenly felt like my doom was coming. I quickly ran to the closest mirror and saw the reflection of a lady. Another girl had glanced at the mirror and she saw the reflection of a lady as well. This was a really hot asian girl and I told her I wouldn't let us die. I was about to run off to prepare, but I saw the lady in the mirror wink. I turned to her and said, "Lady in the mirror, How do I stop it?" She said, "The monster will disguise itself, you must show no fear. Only then will you be able to defeat it." I said, "Yea, but how...how do I defeat it?" She said,"All in good time." and then she began to laugh frantically. I said "F" her and decided I would just whip its ass. Whatever it was.

I was walking down one of the dark hallways whenever I noticed a man following me. I knew that this must be the monster so I turned around and punched him right between the eyes. The man fell to the ground and let out a roar. He then transformed into a huge muscular werewolf. I began fighting the werewolf in a boxing pose. I kept jabbing him in the face. I threw a huge uppercut and knocked the werewolf down. He then scrambled to his feet and told me in a extremely deep gruff voice, "My brother is on his way. He is even stronger than I." I thought this was definately not good, I was holding my own against this beast, but there was no way I could fight two. I immediately took off to find my friend to help me.

I found him passed out drunk in one of the rooms. I shook him and said, "Wake up Paul Bunyan! You gotta help me fight!" Paul Bunyan woke up and looked around in a stupor, he said "What in tarnation!" The werewolf ran into the room and another one dropped through the ceiling. Paul grabbed one of them and tossed it through the window and into the sea. The last one I punched in the face and Paul Bunyan grabbed it from behind and ran its face down a bar smashing glass and alcohol all over his face. We were beating the werewolf to a pulp whenever I woke up. Paul Bunyan? Lol, I didn't count this dream as a nightmare because at no point was I truly afraid of anything.

November 11, 2008
      Normal Dream 14: Dream Girl
      around 5:00am

Category - Romance

It was a fairly lengthy dream, but I'm going to sum it up rather quickly. I can't remember too much. My wife was Kate Beckinsale. She wasn't rich or famous or anything she was just a normal person. We had an RV and were vacationing in Maine. Apparently we had two kids. We told them to go outside and play and give us some alone time. I shut the door and walked over to my wife and began kissing her neck and stroking her thigh. About that time the kids ran back into the R.V. along with some of my friends. They had brought us ice cream and KFC. I was highly pissed and just wanted to get it on with my hot wife. I finally forced the kids and my friends outside and locked the door. We made love for a while, then I awoke.

November 12, 2008
      Dream Fragments
      around 2:30am

Can't remember much. I remember being in a tent in one of the dreams, but not sure what was going on.
      In the second dream, I was running around a track, but unfortunately thats all I remember.

November 13, 2008
      Normal Dream 15: Unexpected Ability
      around 3:30am

Category - Sports

I was with my roomate Cliff and his cousin Mikey. We were playing basketball on Virginia Tech's campus. We were in War Memorial building playing a quick game of pick-up. I had the ball at the top of the key.

I took a quick jab step and then crossed over the defender in front of me. I penetrated the lane and went up for a lay up. Their center crossed the lane and went up for the block. In order to avoid being blocked I altered my shot and just hung in the air for like 6 or 7 seconds. The center came back down to the ground and then I shot and made the lay-up. I went down to play defense and Mikey said, "Wow, I've never seen anyone hang in the air that long!" I said, "Yea I know, I didn't think I could do that." On defense I blocked three shots in a row and grabbed the ball and through it down court to Mikey who was wide open for a lay-up. I attempted to hang in the air again as I shot, but I dropped the ball while attempting it. I did hang in the air for a good while though.

We played through the game and won by a huge margin. I woke up shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 14, 2008
      Lucid Dream 5: Ninja Training
      around 11:00pm
      WILD

Category - Random

Well I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't remember any part of my dream. I immediately attempted to go back to sleep and I could feel my body going into sleep paralysis. I knew it was my chance to try and WILD. I laid there focusing on the hypnagogic imagery. It was like a cluster of stars that began to swirl and swirl. It sounded like someone was tearing metal with their teeth right beside me. I kept my cool and focused on the imagery. Finally the stars stopped spinning and I was Lucid in my dream staring at the sky.

I was excited that I was finally Lucid again. I took off running at lightning speed around my neighborhood. I ran down to my neighbor's yard and it was full of random things. There were multiple birdbaths in the yard along with a bear, some deer, a two-headed dog, birds, a statue of a panther and pirahna plants (super mario style). I was being chased by the two-headed dog, so I jumped really high into the air and landed back in my own yard. In my yard there were two DC's I didn't know and they began to approach me with their arms out. I saw they had lit lighters and were now trying to burn me. I didn't feel like putting up with this stupid stuff, so I took off down the street at lightning speed.

Once I got to the bottom of my hill I remembered my task. So I closed my dream eyes and started concentrating on Mt. Midoriyama and the Ninja Warrior Course. When I opened my eyes I was in the same place, but Makoto Nagano and the rest of the Ninja Warrior Allstars were standing in front of me. I immediately began speaking Japanese (which I can't do in real life). I said, "I was trying to compete in Ninja Warrior, how come I can't teleport there?" Nagano told me, "You must train first. That is why we are here."
      All of this conversation was in Japanese, but somehow I knew what everyone was saying. We then took off through the neighborhood climbing on roofs and training for Ninja Warrior. I woke up shortly after.

November 14, 2008
      Normal Dream 16: The Gloat Fish
      around 2:00am

Category - ???

Me and my dad were wading and fishing in New River. When dad caught a fish that he called a "Gloat". It looked like a miniture tarpon with a solid black back. My dad began telling me a story about the gloat fish. He said they were what made the Black Sea black and they had gotten into the Black Sea during the great flood (Noah's Flood). He told me that if the great flood would never have happened then the Gloat would have killed out many species of fish all over the world....I then awoke for a few short moments and fell back asleep....

I was in my old elementary school classroom. The teacher was talking about floods and flood damage whenever the lunch bell rang. I went down to the lunch room and got a tray. They were serving nachos, but the chips were just crunched up taco shells. The line was way backed up and everybody was getting aggrivated. Finally I got through the line and went to sit down with Jon and Weiz. Brandon, Kara, Cliff, and Shroomy were there as well. I don't remember much else.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 15, 2008
      Normal Dream 17: Fiesta!

Category - Party

I was in my apartment and was watching a movie with two females. One was hot and the other one, not so much. I was starting to make my move on the hot one whenever my roomate JT busts into the room with like 30 people. He had brought a party. I was mad at first, but then there were alot of females in his party so I just let loose. Once I walked out of the room I noticed how huge my apartment was. It was like a mansion with a pool and an awsome deck at the back door. There were alot of girls I didn't know along with Cody, Hunter, Zach, Mike B, Cliff, Heath, Drew, Dale, Courtney and Caley. There were a few shady looking characters and I watched them so they didn't steal anything. I've had things stolen from one of my parties before.

I walked out on my back porch and an elderly black man was there. He was holding onto a walker and was hooked up to an oxygen machine. I said, "I got a job for ya." He said, "Well I can't do much on this oxygen." I replied, "Yea I guess so." He was apparently my neighbor. Well if you see any suspicious behavior or someone stealing something you'll let me know right." He said, "Yea, if I see anyone I'll just skate over here and tell ya." I looked down and the old man had roller blades on.

I was looking for someone to help me keep an eye out whenever I saw the 3 shady characters all under my pool table. I said, "What the hell are ya'll doing?" They said they weren't doing anything and seemed scared of me. I asked what they had in their hands and one of them held up a bowl. I knew why they were afraid and I said, "Oh, its ok you guys can smoke here. I'll even join ya." After smoking I knew I had to get dressed, so I went and put on my helmet and shoulder pads. I walked outside and the party was playing a full pads game of football. I took off running and jumped on top of Heath's head. who was fully dressed out on the sidelines He fell forward and I planted his head in the dirt with my cleats. He laughed as he got off the ground and kept yelling, "Ha ha Zack got a sack!" I went into the game and I woke up.

November 16, 2008
      Lucid Dream 6: Kate and I
      DILD

Category - Romance

Me and my family was at the mall and I was looking around in Sears for some reason. I ran into my sister and she asked me if I would ever wear a Harry Potter T-Shirt. I was thinking, "Umm, Absolutely not." I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I said, "Umm, whats it look like." So went and looked at them and they were really awful. We all were apparently christmas shopping. We went through a few more stores whenever I caught up with my mom. Me and her got into an argument over something and I started freaking out. I started yelling and throwing things. She was yelling to whenever I realized something. We were making this huge scene in public, but none of the people in the mall were even paying attention. I thought, "Hey I must be dreaming!"

I immediately ran outside and jumped to the top of the building. I then hung off the side of the building, ninja warrior cliff hanger style. I dropped off the building and ran up the side of it and performed a back flip. After doing some crazy ninja stuff for a while I walked back inside and over to my Dream Family and said, "I'm lucid dreaming and I'm going to teleport us all to Mt. Midoriyama in Japan, so you all can watch me compete in Ninja Warrior. I closed my dream eyes and pictured the ninja warrior course. I began to spin, trying to teleport myself, but I was unsuccessful. The DC's started laughing at me and told me I had to spin the other way. So I tried it again, but was unsuccessful. My Grandma walked up and said, "Be careful honey, don't hurt yourself." I told her, "I'm lucid dreaming don't worry." Frustrated, I took off running and dove head first through a window I love to do this while lucid.

I tried to fly to Japan, but all i managed to do was jump really high and fall back down with a loud crash. I looked up ahead of me and I saw quite a few powerlines. I jumped up and grabbed one of the lines and began swinging. I let go and performed a back flip and then grabbed another powerline. I began doing all sorts of gymnast tricks. After a good while swinging, I touched down and I decided I would like to sleep with Kate Beckinsale again. I started looking for her. I was running through the woods calling out her name when suddenly I ran upon a desk with Kate Beckinsale books on it. I kept running and slowly the woods morphed into a department store.

At the back of the store Kate was apparently having a book signing. I walked up to her and said, "Kate, Hey." She asked, "What are you doing here. You know my boyfriend is right over there." I replied, "Ah it'll be alright. He doesn't know about us does he?" She said, "No, but I'd like to keep it that way. Your my dream guy, I can't lose you." I then proceeded to tell her how turned on I was and how stunning she looked. I motioned her to follow me into the dressing room and she did. We began foreplay when I saw her boyfriend through the crack of the door. He was walking toward the dressing room. I quickly hid in the closet. Not sure why I hid. I guess I lost some Lucidity at this point He kicked open the door and told her to get her ass back out there and sign books. He said they were on a tight schedule and he wasn't putting up with any of her bull(beep). He asked her what she was doing in here anyway. She told him she was just taking a break and he stormed out of the room.

I opened the closet door and walked toward Kate, who had started to cry. I hugged her and held her head against my chest. I told her softly, "You know, you deserve better, much better, just listen to your heart. Mine is beating for you right now, and it always will. We may be completely different people in real life, but in dreams we can be together. Any time you need me, just dream. Lol...I think I must have lost some sense of reality or Lucidity at this moment, because in that dressing room I was certain that Kate Beckinsale was also Lucid Dreaming and was in love with me. After we finished hugging, I kissed her and she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We walked right up to her boyfriend and began having sex in front of him. He seemed aggravated, but not really mad. I woke up shortly after.

November 17, 2008
      Lucid Dream 7: Quest to Become Ninja
      DILD

Category - Random/Adventure

I can't remember much before I became Lucid. I was outside playing fetch with a dog when I suddenly became Lucid for no apparent reason.

I immediately took off running to my back porch. I jumped off the end highest above the ground and attempted to fly. I soared for a few moments and then cashed heavily down to the ground. I jumped in the air and kicked my feet in unison like a flipper. Finally, I flew, i flew well. It was so easy if i kicked real hard my altitude would also increase. I flew around my house and into the woods where I came upon a large creek. I flew just a few inches above the creek and let my fingertips skim the top of the water. Flying is an amazing feeling while Lucid. I decided I would save my flying adventure for another dream.

I landed and immediately started free running/parkour training for my attempt to teleport to Ninja Warrior. After a little parkour warm-up I closed my dream eyes and attempted to transport myself to Mt. Midoriyama, Japan. Yet again I failed to teleport to the correct place, once I opened my eyes I found myself in a Hospital. Most of the workers were asian, but I don't think I was in Japan. I tried to teleport again, but failed. I tried once more with no success. I looked around and there was a nurse approaching me. She was pushing a bed occupied by a rather hairy man. He seemed to be dieing or at least he kept saying he was. I asked the nurse where I could find my dream guide. She looked at me with disgust and looked away. I figured if I could find a dream guide he may be able to show me how to get to Mt. Midoriyama. I walked outside of the hospital and I was in a rather busy marketplace. Again most everyone I saw was asian, but for some reason I knew I wasn't in Japan.

The next person I came across was an asian girl. She wasn't particularly attractive, just an average girl. I asked her if she knew where I could find a dream guide. She said, "I don't know what you are talking about." I rolled my eyes and began to walk away when I heard her mutter something under her breathe. It was a quote or some kind of statement I had previously read on dreamviews.com, but I can't remember exactly what she said. I turned around and said, "What did you just say...(she remained silent).....Where did you hear that?" I approached her and she looked a bit frightened and said, "I-I heard it once before on-on a website. Dream-DreamViews.com" I asked her in excitement if she was lucid dreaming right now and she said yes. I then asked, "Wow, are there others here too?" She told me there were and I should follow her. I followed her to a row of benches outside of what looked like a mini-mall. There were three guys sitting on the bench. They all had stickers on their pollo shirts that said DreamViews.com. They looked rather nerdy and unsociable, but I approached them with excitement anyway.

I asked them if they were from the website. The guy in the middle replied, "Umm...no." as he tried to cover up the sticker on his chest. I told them that I was on DreamViews and I was a new guy, KingYoshi. They all began greeting me with a chuckle. "Ah this guy! Hey hows it going?" The second guy looked at the third and said, "I told you." So I greeted each of them with a smile and told them how I've been trying to go to Ninja Warrior for a long time and I couldn't teleport there for some reason. One guy said, "Yea your too new to know how to teleport. It takes time." I asked him how to do it, but he ignored me and was asking me how long I had been in this dream. I replied a little aggravated, "If I were to try and teleport how would I go about doing it?" The guy looked a little taken aback and said, "Well if you really want to teleport you have to hide three passports to Japan in your subconscious and once you find all three, you'll be ready to teleport." I asked, "Well, what do you mean hide them. I don't even have any." He said, "You've already hidden them, as soon as I told you to. Now you just have to find them. They could be anywhere, like in some ladies purse." One of the other guys chimed in with a rather annoying voice and said, "Yea just reach in her purse and she'll be like Aaah! Get the cops." He then laughed rather loudly at his own joke. I was walking away whenever I woke up.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 19, 2008
      Lucid Dream 8: Boxing Duel
      WILD

Category - Sports

I was laying down and heard the usuall shredding metal noise and brief HI as I slipped into my WILD. I was on the steps of a large museum in New York City. I heard an epic voice (like the commentator on Super Smash Bros.) say, "You...Are...Dreaming!" I began to heard loud thunder rumbling noises, so I took off into the air. I flew above the ocean through the clouds. I was flying through a hurricane over the sea whenever I caught site of an island within the eye of the hurricane. I flew closer and saw a boxing ring with a guy standing in the corner waiting for something. I flew down and landed into the ring. The guy walked up to me and touched his gloves against my fist and began ducking and dodgeing. I said, "hell yea!" I made gloves appear on my hands and I stepped up and began boxing. Shortly after I woke up.

November 19, 2008
      Normal Dream 18: Haitian Violence

Category - Action

I was in a brown pick-up truck with two other people. We were going to deliver some large boxes we had in the truck. I never knew what was in the packages, but I thought it was drugs or guns or something else illegal. Well we got a little lost and one of the women with me told me to just ask for directions at a gas station. I pulled in to the gas station and asked for directions. Apparently I had just missed the turn and it was one redlight back. So I got back into the vehicle and went to pull out. At the end of the street in front of me I saw a green lowrider sitting still. It suddenly hit its gas and came squalling toward me. I knew it was a drive-by. I dove out of the truck and duckked in behind it. Both women I was with were killed. They drove by once more guns blazing. I caught a glimpse of them and realized it was the Haitians. I hot wired the closest car and took off down the street toward the beach. I drove out onto the sand and down a hidden trail at the end of the beach. The trail led to a beach house. I walked in and A girl I know, her boyfriend, and her mom was all in the kitchen. We talked for a while and Her mom asked if I was going to "do" her daughter in the car. I told her , "No I planned on doing her in the bed." I woke up shortly after.

November 19, 2008
      Lucid Dream 9: Demon Girlfriend
      DILD

Category - WTF

I was sitting at my old Rich Creek house. I was in the bathroom sitting on the side of the bath tub. My ex girlfriend was sitting beside me. She was telling me she really wanted me and her to give it another shot. I was skeptical and asked her questions about the past. After a little while she finally convinced me and I said, "I guess we'll give it just one more shot." I leaned back and took a deep breathe. I couldn't believe that just happened. I grabbed my nose and did a quick reality and check and...I could breath! I must admit I was a little sad and actually really surprised I was dreaming. Everything had seemed so real. I turned to my Ex and told her we were dreaming. She got really pissed and turned into a demon. I casually grabbed her by the shoulders, held her above my head, and ripped her body in half. I walked outside and my dad handed me an armful of towels. He instructed me to fold them. I said, "Dad I'm not doing work while I'm Lucid Dreaming! I'll be back." I ran at the door and unfortunately I slowly woke up.

Successful Reality Check: Held Nose RC

November 20, 2008
      Normal Dream 19: Grand Larceny

Category - Action

Me and two other hot chicks were running away together. We stopped at an old country gas station. I had an arm around each girl as we walked in. We got a drink and proceeded to pay for the gas whenever two older men walked up to us. They were staring at me as if I were the luckiest man in the world. I talked to them for a while and they suggested we stay in their motel free of charge. I told him thanks for the offer, but I like to do my sleeping under the stars and the bed of my truck does just fine. As we walked away each girl took a turn kissing me. We parked off the road behind some trees so we werent visible from the road. Apparently we were on the run from the law. I can't remember why, but I know I wasn't very worried about them. One of the old men walked up to us and said our truck bed was visible from the road, so I pulled the truck up a bit. The three of us messed around a bit and then the girls went to sleep while I watched the truck. I remember telling the girls that I never sleep.

The dream then skipped ahead to the next day. Some woman had parked her car right behind my truck. It was an older spanish lady. We argued for a little while and she finally moved her car and we took off. We drove for a while and finally arrived at a secluded place and picked up a guy who was apparently like a brother to me. He had been on a task to build up some money for us, but instead we now have less cash and more enemies. We were trying to think of a way to get cash fast and my brother-like friend said he'd had enough and he was breaking into one of the twin government buildings. We were in a british city. I tried to talk him out of it, but he grabbed an M16 out of the truck and took off toward the building. I muttered an explicative and grabbed a gun and took off after him.

I entered the building and to my surprise it was dark and vacant. I heard my friend running up the stairs so I chased after him. I climbed the stairs and saw him halfway down the hallway in front of me. Something didn't feel right saw I looked toward the end of the hallway through my scope. About that time three special forces officers jumped out and I gunned them down. It seemed like a FPS video game whenever I looked through the scope. Waves upon waves of special forces guys ran around the corner and me and my friend were in an intense gun fight. In all the chaos me and my friend got separated. I grabbed one of the special forces men I had shot and took his uniform. Disguised as an agent I walked downstairs to the crowd of people who were all frightened.

Many of them had picked up guns from the dead bodies. I instructed them to get outside quick. A couple of uniformed officers had came into the room with me. I moved to a good vantage point where I could pop all the officials without hitting any innocent people. I went to fire, but my gun jammed so I took off down the hall looking for my friend. I heard a gunfight breakout upstairs. I took off to the second floor, but halfway up I heard the agents shouting, "He's down! We got him!" I immediately turned around and took off toward the main lobby. One of the other agents stopped me and called me Sgt. Jones. I looked down and saw "Sgt. Jones" embroidered on the uniform I had stolen. I went with these agents and I attempted to gun them down whenever we were alone, but my gun jammed again. They all looked at me in confusion. I played it off like I was messing with them as the gun was on safety. They all laughed. One of them told me she had designed that gun and said she knew how to fix it. I tried to get her to fix it real quick, but she said she'll do it later. I then began panicking about how I was going to get out of there alive, when I woke up. Just for the record, the majority of the dream was like a FPS (First Person Shooter) video game, so it wasn't like I was killing actual people.

November 21, 2008
      Normal Dream 20: Crazed Neighbor

Category - WTF

Well, I was in high school playing a little basketball before the bell rang for school to let out. I was playing 1-on-1 just messing around, not playing serious. The bell rang and I walked outside. I placed a cigarette in my mouth and walked out to my car. My sister and her friend Sarah pulled up in a Rolls Royce Convertible. They both were smoking a cigarette so I bummed a light. I talked to them for a minute and they drove off. I turned around and the scene had changed to my driveway. My brother drove past the house accidentally and started to turn around in my neighbor's driveway. My neighbor ran out onto the balcony and yelled, "Don't turn around in my DRIVEWAY!!!" He was an older man who was balding and looked clinically insane. He then grabbed a bucket full of eggs and tossed them one at a time at my brothers car, while singing The Game's "One Blood." I began singing along as my other neighbor, Mr. Puckett walked up to me and said, "Oh boy, your brother has always had a temper." I woke up shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      November 22, 2008
      Normal Deam 21: When Ants Attack

Category - WTF

I was getting ready to go fishing whenever my mom arrived at the house. Me and another girl were in my living room. She was on the computer trying to hack into some kind of government secret file. The half bar that was in the living room began moving toward the girl on the computer. I knew it was trying to smash into her and stop her, so I jumped in front of the bar and tried to hold it back. I told her to hurry that I couldn't hold it back much longer. Finally I decided to flip over the bar. Underneath it was five ants. A queen, a king (lol king ant?), and three worker ants. I stomped the king, smashed the queen with a mallet I found on the table, and pinched the workers with my fingers. I woke up shortly after. This was a weird dream...lol

November 22, 2008
      Normal Dream 22: Luxury Baseball

Category - Sports

I was playing in the L.B.L. (Luxury Baseball League). I was the star catcher and the "face" of the league. It was a new type of baseball league that had expensive catered food for the players. Apparently it was only for filthy rich people Which makes me wonder why I was there...lol. It was played indoors in a mansion like room. There were diamonds and jewels embedded into the bases, gloves, bats, and uniforms. Our uniforms were black with real gold embroidered letters. We played in tennis shoes on a shiny marble floor. There were chandeliers for lighting and the league was men and women. The team we were playing had a female pitcher who was apparently the best in the league. Her fastball had been known to reach 104 mph.

In pre-game warm ups I broke a cleat and there was a 10 minute delay of the game so I could get a cleat replaced. During the delay a woman attempted to hospitalize me by beating me with her purse. She had bet on the other team to win. She knocked me into a door, knocked me out and dented my bat. When I regained consciousness I walked back into the field of play. I was the clean-up hitter (batted 4th in the line-up). We went three up three down our first at bat. The second inning we were tied 0-0 and I led off the inning. My bat broke as I walked up to the plate, so I borrowed my friend Rhyno's bat. She ended up walking me on four straight pitches anyway. I stole second base on the first pitch. I then stole third on the next and the catcher overthrew the third baseman, so I ran home easily scoring the first run of the game. I was cheering with my teammates as I awoke from the dream.

November 23, 2008
      Lucid Dream 10: First Free Fall
      WILD

Category - Exploration

It was a short brief WILD, but it was awesome nonetheless. I had drifted off for an afternoon nap. I slipped into sleep paralysis and eventually a WILD. Me and my roomate Zach were standing on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. I told him we were Lucid Dreaming and we should jump off this cliff. We both jumped off and into the ocean. I jumped out and flew up in the air as high as I could. I then let go and free falled down to the water. Free falling is the funnest thing I've done in a Lucid Dream so far. The wind feels awesome, plus I even got that "roller coaster stomache" feeling as I fell. I told Zebbie, my roomate to come try it too and he said "Yea!", but he stayed in the water. I said, "Are you coming?" I began to wake up. As I woke up I heard him say , "Yea!" in real life. Apparently he had been watching the football game on t.v., lol

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Ok, I've been slacking big time. Going to try to start my dream journal back up!

February 17, 2009
      Lucid Dream 11: Call Me Hancock
      WILD

Category - Action

It didn't last long, but here it goes...I slipped into a WILD while taking a nap in the living room. During the transition-to-dream process my body was floating and bouncing around the living room. I kept thinking that i had to just stay still so I didn't wake up, but I just kept floating and bouncing around the living room. Finally I decided to stand up, I stood still for a moment to stabilize the dream and then I proceeded to walk out on my deck.

I did my usually head first dive off of the deck and entered flight. I flew to the bottom of my hill where I saw two guys hijack a police car and throw the cops out onto the street. I immediately lept into the air about 150 feet and then pulled a "Hancock" and slammed down onto the hood of the car flipping it into the air (like flipping a fork into the air with your hand except it was a cop car...lol) I then jumped up and caught the car and slammed it into the ground as if I were spiking a football. The criminals rolled out of the car and the twqo policeman handcuffed them and then looked at me and said, "For christ sake Hancock! You could have just pulled them out of the car, look what you did to our vehicle! I pulled a blunt out of my pocket, lit it, and then took off flying again. I thought, "Pretending I'm Hancock is AWESOME!"

I flew to my grandma's house and I saw a priest leading a little boy into the church right beside her house. I realized it was Tuesday not Sunday. I had just watched the movie "Doubt", probably where this came from, lol I lept high into the air and slammed through the roof of the church. The priest was trying to give the boy alter wine whenever I dropped in. I grabbed the carpet under me and pulled, ripping it up and knocking the priest on his back. I then grabbed the priest and took off into the air. I flew above the police station and then drop kicked him through the precinct roof. I was flying toward a fire whenever I woke up. I tried to fall back asleep and continue, but had no luck.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February, 18 2009
      Normal Dream 23: 1950's Love Story

Category - Romance

The dream was set in a city in what appeared to be the 1940's and 1950's. The dream opened up at a school. My sister was the teacher and I was one of her students. I was about 8 years old at the start of this dream. We were outside having recess in the school yard. Apparently only people who had money attended school at this time. A poor young boy (about 5 years old) who did not attend school, but lived within viewing distance, was playing around the outskirts of the fenced-in school yard. There was apparently an old mine shaft just outside of the fence. The boy had gotten too close and slipped and fell into the shaft. Me and my sister both witnessed this and hurried toward the shaft. He was hanging on by a thick plant root protruding from the side of the shaft about 10 feet down. He was crying and screaming for help. My sister scaled down the side of the mine shaft, nearly slipping and falling a few times herself. She made her way to the young boy and he climbed on her back and she climbed back out of the shaft and rescued him. The boy's father and his twin sister had, by this time, heard his screams and made their way down to the mine shaft. The boy's father was crying and thanked my sister about a hundred times. The little girl was real shy and stayed behind her father the whole time.

The dream skipped ahead. It was the next day and me and my sister decide to go over to where they were staying which was an apartment above a closed down pawn shop. We brought food and had dinner with them. Meatloaf mashed potatoes and i can't remember what else. The father told us that their mother was beautiful, but died during child birth and to make things worse his wife's father was rich and took the house and all of her possessions leaving him with nothing, but the children.

The dream skipped ahead. It was the next day and we were out in the school yard again when the little girl came up to the fence. Me and my sister walked over to her. She told us her name was Cody (we already knew this as her father had told us at dinner.) Anyway, Cody had brought us each a cup of tea with honey in it. As I drank from my cup I noticed a beautiful woman women walk from outside of the old pawn shop. She looked so familiar, but I couldn't seem to place her.

The dream skipped ahead. I was my normal age now ,20. My sister had become the principal and owner of the school. I was an actor and was starring in "The Notebook", but unlike the real movie my character was blind. My sister had taken in a mentally challenged man who had now lived with us for a few years. I was dating and in love with Cody who was 17 now. Apparently me and my sister had went over and had dinner with her and her family every week since the mine shaft incident and me and her had fallen in love. We had also at some point helped her father financially and he had re-opened the pawn shop. I was at Cody's house and me and her were laying on her bed talking about the future. (She was absolutely beautiful, long brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin.) She was talking about becoming a nurse and us having beautiful kids and a huge house. I was just listening and smiling and kissing her hand and cheek every now and then. She pulled out an old photo album of her mother and fathers wedding and was showing me pictures. I was shocked to see the same beautiful woman whom I thought I recognized that had walked out of the pawn shop many years ago. It was Cody's mother. I began freaking out because I realized I had saw a ghost all those years ago. I told Cody and she seemed sad and told me not to be scared. She said she wished she could have seen her. I eventually left because I had to go shoot a scene of the movie. I can't remember much about the filming session, except me practicing acting blind right before the shoot.

On my walk home a strange old lady in a black hooded cloak approached me. She told me that a demon had entered the city and it looked to destroy everyones happiness. I blew her off as I thought she was crazy. I got home and it was night time. I suddenly got a strange feeling in my stomache. I walked into the kitchen and my sister was sitting at the table. She told me that Allen (the mentally handicapped man who lived with us) had been acting strangely all evening. I then heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw Allen crawling on all fours with his head twisted violently upside down. (It reminded me of the preview for the movie "The Unborn"). He crawled all the way up to me and just staired. I was freaked out and so was my sister. He turned his head back to normal and stood up. We walked him into his room and he went to sleep. Now completely paranoid I went and got my coat, but before I had reached it my sister said we better go check on Cody and her brother and dad. She said she had a bad feeling. I began to panic because I had the same feeling.

We ran to the pawn shop and there was a crowd of people around it. Smoke was pouring out of the building and firefighters were standing around. I ran down and saw Cody's brother standing there in tears. I began to panic I run up to him, and asked where Cody was, but then I saw Cody and her Dad walk out of the bottom of the pawn shop. A huge weight was lifted and I ran up to her and hugged her. There was a look of absolute horror on her and her fathers face. I told Cody that this had made me realize that I wanted to spend my whole life with her and I asked her to marry me. She burst into tears, but they were tears of sadness. I didn't understand. She then muttered through sobs of tears a sentence that struck me with absolute horror, "Honey, how....how can you see me?" I backed up and looked around. The entire crowd was staring at me as if I were crazy. My sister came up to me in tears and said, "We should go." Cody and her father had both died in the fire, but I could see their ghost. I broke down in tears and laid on the ground. Cody laid beside me and held me close. Through tears she told me she would always be with me and that she would have absolutely said yes. I later gave her one last goodbye kiss. She floated up toward the sky with her dad.

I just decided to walk. I walked and walked and walked, not going anywhere, I just wanted to be alone. Just when I thought everything was lost I felt a warm sensation in my right hand. I glanced over through my tears and saw cody walking beside me holding my hand. She rested her head on my shoulder as we walked. I blinked and she had dissapeared, but the warm sensation in my hand remained. I knew she was with me. I then woke up with tears pouring down my face. This was the most intense and saddest dream I have ever had. It was an unbelievable experience. It played out just like a movie and I thought every second of it was real.

February 18, 2009 (later that night)
      Normal Dream 24: The Crazed Rebound Dream

Category - WTF

I call this "The Crazed Rebound Dream" because after I just had that intense love story dream, I finally fall back asleep and end up with this mess. The craziest thing is that this is a recurring dream from my childhood. Weird. PS: If you can't follow this dream I'm not surprised. Ok the first thing I remember is me and my dad were out in the backyard of my old house playing baseball.

He is pitching to me and I'm using a lime green wooden baseball bat. The bat is so heavy I can barely even hold it up. I keep swinging real late on every pitch and my dad just keeps throwing pitches over and over. He is throwing so many pitches so quickly that with each swing he has already thrown three pitches. After a while of this I'm getting frustrated so I cock back to swing as hard as I can, but he beans me with the ball (Hit me with the pitch, aka: beanball). Well needless to say he knocks me down onto the ground. He walks above me and says, "Come on son. I didn't hit you that hard!" So I try to get up, but when I sit up a sticky gel is connected to me and the ground. I keep sitting up and keep getting slammed back to the ground by the sticky gel. My dad says, "For pete's sake son have one of these!" He then hands me a Bar-B-Q Frito chip. The sticky gel disintegrates after I eat the chip and I'm able to stand. My mom then yells for me and dad to hurry up we are going to be late. I look back where I was stuck to the ground and there is an indented outline of my body and in the middle of it is a family of opossums! Right here I thought, "Wait this has happened before!" My mom however yells at me and dad to hurry up once more and I get distracted and miss a chance to become lucid.

We take off running at full speed for no apparent reason and each dive headfirst into the van. We drive downtown and I notice that the river has flooded and the water level is even with all the roads. I figure this would be a good time to go fishing so I grab a fishing pole out of the back and cast out the window while we are driving. We are coming across the bridge whenever I get a huge bite on my line. I try to stay inside the van, but it pulls me right out of the window. I yell for my mom to stop and pick me up, but instead she speeds up and hits the Nitrous button on the van and blast off out of town. (Nitrous on a mini van, jesus what kind of dream is this...lol)

I turn and reel my line in and find that I have the 70 foot Eel from Super Mario 64 on the end of my line. Not sure what to do with it, I cast the Eel back out and use it as bait. What I thought I was going to catch using 70 foot bait I'll never know, lol. Suddenly I see one of my buddies jogging up towards me, I try to tell him I caught the mario Eel, but he ignores me and just plows right over me knocking me into the water. He just keeps jogging. Well now I'm freaking out because I think that Eel is going to kill me. I look toward my friend for help, but he is running over the mountains in the background. His body is staying the same height in the sky, but his legs are stretching and shrinking as he runs over the mountains and valleys. I feel something brush against my leg underwater and I then wake up!

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February 19, 2009
      Normal Dream 25: Return to Ninja Warrior?

Category - Action

At the beginning of the dream I was in a Pagoda and was wondering how I got there. Then Kazuhiko Akiyama (a ninja warrior all-star) came into the room and said, "You've had amnesia for the past 2 years." in japanese, but it was subtitled...lol I tried to remember, but the last thing I remembered was laying in my bed. Most def should have became lucid, but Akiyama threw me off with the amnesia comment. I believed him so me and him walked outside and I noticed we were in a Japanese village. We began building a ninja warrior training course. It didn't take us very long and we had a full fledged course. We took turns going through the obstacles (which were nothing like the real ones, by the way). Once we were done we went and entered the real Ninja Warrior competition.

The course wasn't anything like the real one either. I can't remember much here except me and Akiyama went out on the first stage. We were walking back to train some more on our homemade course whenever I had a flash of memory play in my head like a movie. It showed me and Akiyama at a Laundry Mat. We climbed through an out of order dryer which was the secret passage to the headquarters for the Triads. Apparently we were both Triads. I then had a flash of Akiyama shooting at me with an Uzi and I was running down an Alley. I then, unfortunately, woke up.

February 20, 2009
      Normal Dream 26: Bank Job

Category - Action

Me and a friend Scooter from high school were trying to figure out a way to get a lot of cash. He comes up with this clever plan to rob the local bank...lol. Well we wait until night time and we use a laser to cut a hole in the glass and unlock the door. We then go inside and he does something to the money machine (yep it didn't say ATM it said MoneyMachine, lol) and it starts to spit out tons of cash. We fill two bags with stacks of money. We walk outside and it is suddenly daylight. We are walking down the street away from the bank whenever ambulances, fire trucks, police cars, and swat vehicles pass us and head towards the bank.

I start freaking out and tell him not to tell anyone what we just did. He said, "Why not?" I said, "Man thats how people get caught. Someone finds out who shouldn't have and BAM we are in jail!" He tells me to relax that we can't get caught. I then asked him how he got the cash out of the machine and he says, "Oh I just used my debit card." I said, "WHAT! They are definately going to know we stole it. Your name is on that account you idiot!" I then freak out and try and think of a way to get out of it. I tell him, "Ok, but if one of us get caught we can't rat out the other ok?" Knowing he was definately going to get caught I convinced him not to rat me out, if he got caught..lol. I took my money back to my apartment where my roomates where having a party and Lil' Wayne was there performing "A Millie". I woke up shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February 21, 2009
      Nightmare 1: Surprise in the Basement

Category - Horror

I'm going to count this as a nightmare because I was scared throughout the dream and it seemed very real. Even though it, clearly, would not have really happened.

Me, my brother, and my friend Mike D. were apparently attending school at my old elementary school. The bell had rang and we were walking toward the exit. We were getting ready to head outside and get on the bus whenever, I noticed a hidden stairway on my right that wasn't supposed to be there. It was a regular stairway, but apparently not everyone could see it.

We walked down the stairway which lead to an unfinished basement. Gravel and busted concrete blocks littered the floor. The walls were concrete and it was rather cold and musty. There was a short ladder that led to the bottom level of the basement. We climbed down it. We were just walking around whenever I noticed a large black figure in the corner. I froze up and asked, "What the hell is that?" The figure stepped out from the corner and I noticed it was a massive grizzly. It didn't seem to notice us. I thought, "If that bear sees us it will definately attack. It's got to be hungry from being trapped in here." As soon as I thought it, the bear let out a roar and barreled toward us. We took off running for the ladder. I got there first, climbed up, and then helped my brother up. Mike jumped to the top about 7 feet, lol. Instead of just us 3, there were now 4 of us down here. The fourth person was Seth Rogan. Lol, I had watched pineapple express that night. He jumped to grab the ladder, but the grizzly grabbed him by the foot, luckily Seth shook him off and climbed the ladder.

We all were standing in a circle-ish looking at each other and catching our breathe. Seth said, "Wow that was close. That grizzly was just mean, don't you think?" About that time the grizzly jumped up to our level. We took off toward the staircase and all of us made it except Seth Rogan who was being pulled back down to the bottom level. I took off and jumped down to the lower level. The bear was trying to eat him and I could see some blood flying. I kicked the bear in the face and knocked it off Seth. He stood up and limped toward me. I pulled him up the small ladder, but the grizzly dove and grabbed his leg and dragged him off once more. I knew he would be dead in seconds so I ran and jumped on the grizzly's back. The grizzly just kept tearing into and biting Seth. I saw Seth's HP Bar was getting extremely low. HP Bar: Is a character's health bar in a video game, lol. I barely managed to pull Seth to safety right before his health bar was completely depleted. At this time another one of my friends, J-Dub, was with us. He bent down and healed Seth. I awoke shortly after.

February 22, 2009
      Normal Dream 27: Cleaning the Cat?

Category - WTF

I was in the laundry room with my brother. We were both looking for sweatshirts. For some reason my broter was holding a bottle of drain cleaner. Well my cat walks in and begins to meow and whine, like she usually does when she is hungry. I tell my brother, to feed and water her. Well I go back to looking for my sweatshirt and I hear a squeal. I turn around and my cat is laying on its back twitching and squealing. I look in the bowl and there is a thick vibrant blue liquid in it. I yelled at my brother, "Did you just give her drain cleaner!" He said, "I thought it would be ok." I picked him up and threw him across the room and then picked up my cat. I ran into the kitchen yelling, "You idiot! That will kill her!" I quickly grabbed some Ipecac and fed it to my cat. Probably not a good idea for real life, lol. She began puking up blue shimmery liquid and tons of bubbles. It actually looked really cool. She ended up being ok, but my brother started running his mouth so I speared him and popped him in the nose just before I awoke.

February 22, 2009
      Lucid Dream 12: Firehouse Ablaze
      DILD

Category - Action

Me and my roomate Cliff had come up with a scheme to make alot of money off of the Volunteer Fire Department. Unfortunately, I can't remember the plan. I seem to always forget plans/schemes from my dreams.

The next part of the dream that I remember, we were inside of the volunteer fire dept. which looked like it was built by a millionaire. It was shiny clean with marble floors and beautiful stained glass windows. Anyway, we were walking around analyzing the building and talking to a few buddies from high school who are volunteer firefighters. I noticed someone watching us intently in the background. I asked who he was and everyone referred to him as "Father Fire." He apparently could see fires before they start. I laughed and shook it off as nothing. The next part of the dream I remember we were back at the fire station on the day we were to make our money. I'm not sure if we had planned on stealing or what. My friend Jon who was a fireman warned me and Cliff that the FBI was coming to arrest us. We told him to leave the station because things might get ugly. Me and cliff took off running outside just as we saw the FBI vehicles pull in. The head agent was the actor "Tim Meadows".

We ran down the street looking for an old vehicle to steal. We saw a rusted out old truck and we thought it would be perfect. I popped the hood and there was no engine in the truck. I then opened the door and the keys were in the ignition. I turned over the key and the truck started anyway. I became Lucid. I was excited and couldn't think of anything to do so I decided to just play along with the story. I turned to Cliff and asked him what was next. He said to go to the gas station. I drove to gas station and me and Cliff got out and we began coating the truck with gas. Cliff then opened the door and began pumping gas into the back seat. He tossed me some buckets and I filled those up. We then drove off as the gas station manager (who was a little old lady) came out screaming, "Why would you just waste the gas. You better pay for that!" I then drove back to the fire dept.

Once we got close to the Fire Dept. I saw Cliff take off his seat belt and grab the door handle. I knew what we were going to do. I placed a brick on the gas pedal and we dove out of the truck. It crashed into the station and blew up the station and all the FBI vehicles around it. It was the most amazing explosion of fire I have ever witnessed.
      I woke up shortly after and thought it was kind of fun playing the bad guy for once.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February 23, 2009
      Nightmare 2: Bioshocked

Category - Gaming/Horror

At the start of my dream, me and my friend P were running through a warehouse. We ran to the end and out of the back door. The door led to a series of catwalks that were raised about 5 inches above a body of water. The water seemed to be in a large man-made container Like a large concrete pool I guess. There were also many "burnt-orange" colored pipes winding in and out of the water, running into buildings located on the outlying area. We were running along the catwalks whenever I noticed a small girl walking ahead of me.

I noticed she had blood stains all over her and her eyes glowed. She jerked her head in my direction (which scared me) so I knocked her over the rail. Before I could blink I felt a massive wall slam into my side and knock me halfway across the area and I landed on another catwalk. I collected myself and stood up. I saw a huge mass of metal barreling its way toward me. It was a Big Daddy from Bioshock The large metal machine/guy in the pic. My friend P was now nowhere to be found, but the BigDaddy had fresh blood dripping from its drill arm so I assumed the worst. I ran through the area and quickly opened the door to a nearby building.

I was now in my current house. It was dark so I turned on the kitchen light. I thought I had been dreaming and I was now awake. I walked over to the sink and turned the handle. With great fright I noticed the water was really blood. I turned around and saw another little sister (the little girl I saw earlier) walk past the doorway. I heard a loud clank of metal coming from the dark hallway in front of me. I immediately took off running outside, closing the door on my way. I glanced inside the kitchen window and I saw a BigDaddy running around the house, searching for me. I was thinking of how I could get rid of the BigDaddy whenever I heard the back door slam open.

I turned, but I couldn't see a thing. I crouched down and tried to be quite, but I felt something pull my shirt sleeve. In a matter of seconds I was tossed clear acroos the yard and then pounced on by a BigDaddy. I got hit a couple times before I managed to slip out of it grasp. I then ran around the yard and looked back as I saw the BigDaddy gaining some ground on me. I ran back into the house and grabbed a gun. The BigDaddy walked inside and put its hands into the air and said, "Don't Shoot!" I was puzzled, the creature reached up and took off it's helmet and it was P in a suit. Another BigDaddy walked in and took its helmet off and it was my other friend Ryano. We were talking about starting another "game" and I was getting into the BigDaddy suit whenever I woke up.

February 24, 2009
      Normal Dream 28: Apartment Eviction

Category - WTF

Me, my roomates Cliff & JT & Zach, Brandon, and J-Dub were all at the apartment. We were just hanging out and reminiscing with stories from high school whenever we get a knock at the door. It was two cops. I answered the door and they informed me that we had to be completely moved out of the apartment in 24 hours. I immediately cut him off mid sentence and said, "Umm, no actually, we have 10 days to get our stuff out!" The cops seemed annoyed. The walked into the apartment and walked up to opposite wall. One of the cops pulled out his nightstick and said, "I believe what I said was, 24 HOURS!" He then slammed the nightstick into the wall repeatedly creating three large holes. They then walked outside and left.

I told everyone, "Well, we need to call the office and tell them what happened." J-dub called the office and told them what happened. The front office workers came down and evaluated the holes. They then took a look at all of our knuckles and came to the conclusion that none of us had created the holes. One of the employees called his boss on his cell phone and the other looked down at his clipboard and said, "Ok, well now it is time to sort all of you onto teams. Zack & J-Dub you are on the Cleveland Browns." We began sarcastically cheering, "Yea, thats three times in a row!" I understand if you are confused, I have no idea what is going on, lol. The guy then says, "Brandon and Zach G. are on the Vikings, Cliff you are on San Francisco and JT you still can't participate because you are left-handed!"

The employees left as we were laughing at JT for being left-handed. Cliff had a laptop in front of him and he was typing something. He told me he had decided to take John Jelha as his pick on ESPN's Streak for Cash. I said, "What! He sucks!" He told me he had picked him to lose. I awoke shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February 25, 2009
      Normal Dream 29: Showdown! Giles vs. Narrows

Category - Sports

The first thing I remember is being on the football field. We were playing Giles. our rivals who just about always beat us Our team was made up of my senior class and a bunch of younger kids I didn't know.

The 4th quarter had just started and we were losing 17-3. Giles was inside the 10 yard line about to score again. The ran off-tackle and I hit the RB hard and ripped out the ball. Brandon, a linebacker, picked up the ball and took off running. He gained 40+ yards on the return, but it was called back for a holding penalty. It was on me and was complete BS, so we had the ball inside our own 10. We didn't move the ball and ended up punting out of our own endzone. They drove down a bit and we stopped em on 3rd and short. They elected to kick a field goal, but missed.

We now had the ball back fairly deep in our own territory with like 4:00 minutes left. We ended up driving all the way down and scoring on a run by Brandon (he is also the FB). Giles got the ball back and had a 3rd & 6 with twenty seconds left. They threw a screen and my brother tackled the back one yard short. We called a timeout with ten seconds left on the clock. The decided to go ahead and punt. It then began to pour rain.

Our punt returner was a little fast kid. He caught the punt and made a few moves and took it about 30 yards before he pitched it back to Brandon. Brandon caught the pitch and reversed field for about 15 more yards then he pitched it, and the guy who caught it immediately pitched it again, to a girl who was on our team. She was slow as molasses, but managed to take it the remaining 15 yards and dramatically dove across the goal line while being tackled! The ref signaled touchdown and the crowd & sideline went crazy. There was, however, a flag on the field. One of the refs said that the third pitch was a forward lateral. The other two refs said they saw it clearly and it was perfectly parallel. They ended up waving off the flag and the touchdown was good.

So, time has expired and we go out onto the field to kick the extra point and send it into overtime. I am the long snapper and our QB, Mike B is the holder and our kicker is my other friend Mike D. Once we break the huddle I see Mike B. whispering to JT. I ask, "What is going on Mike?" He told me it was nothing. So I snap the ball and JT releases off of the line and curls around behind the defense. He is wide open because Giles' entire team is trying to block the kick. Instead of Mike B. catching the ball and throwing it, he decides it'll be quicker to slap the ball toward JT. This obviously doesn't work and the ball is knocked into the line and whistled dead. We lose 17-16.

Coach is livid as am I! I yell at Mike and he just giggles and says, "Damn almost had it!" I begin freaking out and toss my helmet across the field. The stadium is stunned and coach throws his headset and is yelling at Mike as Mike trots off the field with an unconcerned smile on his face. I just go stand at midfield with my head up into the air and let the rain hit me in the face. The stadium clears and our players get on the bus with their heads down.

Coach walks out on the field and tells me its time to go. I tell him I just got to pick up my helmet first and he says, "Yea, I dropped mine over there too. Could you grab it for me?" I pick up my helmet and reach down to pick up his and notice it is one of those plastic/styrofoam cheap bicycle helmets. I walk back to the bus (which is one of the short white buses...lol) I get on and Ryano is pissed off and says, "Zack guess what Mike is doing right now! He is throwing a (beep)ing party at the GreenWave Cafe! Coach asks me what he should do about Mike. I told him to just kick his ass off the team.

A little further down the road a kid with long hair (who never played) tells coach, "Yeah, I tried to fight Mike, but he just smiled and punched me in the stomache. I fell down and rebroke my thumb!" Coach said, "Rebroke it?" The kid said, "Yeah, I broke it before, when I was trying to get out of handcuffs." Coach replies, "Why in the world were you in handcuffs?" "I burned down a kids house for stealing my oatmeal pie!" said the kid. "Isn't that a felony?" asked Coach. "Yeah it was." he said. Then coach says, "You do know if you have a felony you aren't allowed to play on the team!" "Well, I don't play anyhow." said the kid. Coach was about to reply whenever I awoke.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      February 26, 2009
      Lucid Dream Fragment

There were cliffs protruding from each side of a river. I was walking the narrow bank just beneath the cliff. I was trying desperately to reach the end of the river. I suddenly became lucid for no apparent reason. I began swimming against the current with dolphin like speed. Unfortunately thats all I remember.

February 27, 2009
      Lucid Dream Fragment

Very dissapointed with myself. I missed two Lucids in two days. I was with my ex-girlfriend when I realized I was dreaming. I decided to have sex with her friend who was with us, but I don't remember much after that.

February 28, 2009
      Normal Dream 30: Hostage Conspiracy

Category - Action

Me and three other guys were tied up and being held hostage in what appeared to be a plane hangar. We were in a small office located within the hangar being interrogated by a guy who resembled "Rude" of the Turks (a character from the video game "Final Fantasy 7").

Once the man left the room, I began asking the other hostages what was the last thing they remembered. The first one said, "I was just out whale fishing and was knocked out." I thought this was very strange, but before I could say something another said, "I was just hanging out at the top of a skyscraper and I was kidnapped." Another strange place. The last guy blurts out, "I was on a rocket about to go to the moon, whenever a guy grabbed me." I thought, "Oh, come on! What terrible lies." I knew they were lieing, but I wasn't sure why yet.

A group of four people in sunglasses entered the room and untied us all. I thought about making my move, but a baton connected with the back of my head and floored me. I glanced up and saw one of the sunglass wearers whisper to one of the other hostages. I knew now that they weren't hostages at all. They were with this organization who had kidnapped me. The people in sunglasses left the room shortly after. One of the other hostages was clearly trying to beat around the bush by asking me if I had been doing anything secretive before I was captured. I blew him off and I asked him if he had a cell phone and he said, yes. I used it and called 911. The operator answered and I told him I was being held hostage in a plane hangar somewhere around Fort Lauderdale, FL. The guy laughed and told me I wasn't important enough for ransom. I asked one of the hostages what the building was called and he said, "Nai N. Ninnington Hangar". The operator got a kick out of this and began making jokes and rude comments. The operator was a real asshole. I eventually got frustrated and hung up on him.

I waited until an agent (person in sunglasses) came in to check on us, then I floored him and stole his gun. One of the fake hostages said, "Man, I think we should just wait for help." I quickly replied, "Dude, do you really think your acting was THAT impressive? Your with these guys! Did you think the creater of the GXP5 was an idiot? I now have no idea what I was talking about, lol. The guy jumped up and reached for a pistol in his jacket, but I quickly shot him before he could. The others put up their hands. I walked outside of the office and then heard a strange, high pitched, but raspy voice behind me. I turned around and saw a person in a Black Elmo costume. He was singing and trying to get me to drop my weapon. I gave him a "are you kidding me" look and then popped off a couple of shots in his stuffed body.

A bunch of agents appeared around the corner, so I took off running, firing shots as I went. I soon ran out of ammo and tossed the gun aside. I headed outside, hopped a fence, and ran toward what looked like the ruins of the Parthenon. About that time a small object pegged me in the back of the leg. The surprise caused me to stumble. The agents had began teeing off, hitting golf balls in my direction. I decided I couldn't make it all the way to the woods, so I hid in the ruins. A female agent came after me and as I was jumping her from behind, I awoke from the dream.

March 1, 2009
      Normal Dream 31: Cat Noises and Cardboard Boxes

Category - WTF

This was very long dream, but I can't remember many of the details. I was in a courtroom sitting beside my friend Cliff. There were several other people I knew sitting in on the trial. My friend JT was suing his Ex-Girlfriend. Me and Cliff were bored and started goofing off. We kept throwing tiny balls of paper and hitting this overly serious buisnessman in the back of the head. He kept getting mad, but he wouldn't say anything because he didn't want to disrupt the trial. Finally, he got mad and turned around and told us to stop. The judge then ordered the man to leave the courtroom for causing a disturbance. We laughed and he tried to hurdle the seats and attack us, but the guards stopped him and drug him into contempt. After this, Cliff began meowing like a cat when the judge wasn't looking. Finally, the judge caught him and made him leave. JT finally won the lawsuit for 1,000 cardboard boxes. We were loading his car with them whenever I awoke.

March 2, 2009
      Normal Dream 32: Gaming

Category - Gaming

The dream started out with me playing a very hard version of Super Mario World called "SXMB." The level I was playing was an underground level. The level had a continuous side-scroll screen effect that was about as fast as the airship in World 8 on SMB3. There were dry bones enemies that tossed massive fire balls and flying rocky wrench enemies. I remember reaching the end of the level then saving and turning it off. I then put in Left 4 Dead. I immediately became "inside" the game. I was running down the alley in "No Mercy" along with my brother and a couple of my friends I turned the corner and sprinted for the safe room. The horde and some hunters were chasing after the four of us. Me and my two friends made it into the safe room, but my brother was lagging behind. I tossed a pipe bomb to help him out. As the zombies surrounded the pipe bomb my brother started pissing on all the zombies. I yelled at him and told him to hurry up and get in here before I shut the door on him and let him die. I awoke shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      March 3, 2009
      Normal Dream 33: World Slums

Category - Action

The dream took place in a sort of alternate universe. The entire world was a like a huge slum. There were drug addicts, drug dealers, murderers, and trash and destruction everywhere. The sun was blocked out by pollution so it was always dark outside. It was rare for a person to live to 30 years of age and the streets were very dangerous. I just tried not to piss anyone off.

I was walking to the store to pick up some groceries. I saw many people that I graduated with selling drugs on the street. I saw two people get into an argument and one man ended up shot. I just kept walking and attempted not to make eye contact with the shooter. Just outside of the store a women was sittin against the wall. She shot up some drugs and then she asked me to buy some from her. I said, "Definately not." She got pissed and said, "Do you think your better than me, huh? What's wrong my shit not good enough for you?" I ignored her and walked into the store. She shouted after me, "You better watch your back mother(beep)." My heart jumped at this remark. I had pissed someone off, this was how everyone died now days.

I exit the supermarket and walked quickly toward my apartment building. As I turned the corner of the street a man purposely bumped into me and wiped a sticky red powder all down my arm. I started freaking out, because I didn't know what it was. I said, "What did you do to me? What is this?" He just smiled and laughed as he turned and ran off. I turned to run toward the building, but I ran into a crack head. He grabbed my arm and licked it. I asked him, "What is it?" He replied, "Crack!" I immediately thought he would kill me for my arm, so I told him to just lick the rest off. I looked over his shoulder and saw about 4 more crackheads running toward me. I jerked my arm away took off running. I tried to wipe off the crack, but I couldn't get it off. I ran into the nearby alley where I had hid a desert eagle.

I pulled it out and blew a hole the size of a basketball in the first crackhead. The others stopped running and just stared at my arm. Suddenly a crackhead jumped from the fire escape above me and landed on me. He had a knife, but I rolled him over and blew a basketball sized hole in him as well. I couldn't risk it anymore, so I began busting the other crackheads as I woke up.

March 4, 2009
      Normal Dream 34: Escapees

Category - Action

Me and my friend Cliff were POW's and had just escaped from a german imprisonment camp. There was a huge search party out looking for us. We were beside an abandoned soldier barracks in the middle of a huge field. We were trying to make our way to the woods whenever about 30 flashlights were closing in on our position.

We turned and ran into the barracks. I was running down the hallway looking for places to hide. Cliff hid in a closet and I decided to hide under the bed. Lol, a terrible spot. I could see a radar in the upper left corner of my vision. The germans were displayed as red dots. I could see about 30 red dots all around the bed I was under. I heard them open the closet and beat the crap out of Cliff. They were about to give up looking for me whenever a burst of wind slammed opened the nearby window and blew the bedsheet off the bed. The germans turned and could see me hiding under. I was pulled out from under my bed by Jessica Biel who was apparently the head of the german search party. I awoke shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      March 5, 2009
      Normal Dream 35: Revolutionary

Category - Action

It was back in the times of the Revolutionary War. The british had us trapped against the coast. I was the general and the enemy was only a days journey away from us, so I came up with a plan to turn the tide. My troop dug trenches on the coastline and aimed toward the field that led to the forest where the british camp was. There was a large abandoned house in the middle of the field. The house was about 200 yards from the coast and 100 yards from the forest on the other side. I worked my way by myself up to the house before the enemy saw me. I hid in the attic and waited until the british had passed the house and were marching toward my troops.

I then stealthed my way through the house killing the british who had posted up in there with my knife. I blocked the entry ways into the house and then placed a musket in each window. There were 6 in total, 3 upstairs and 3 downstairs. I signaled my troops with a mirror (reflect sunlight) and they opened fire on the british. Meanwhile, I picked them off from behind. They thought they were sandwiched because I would shoot out of the three bottom windows and then run upstairs and shoot out of the three top windows, creating the illusion that there were multiple people in the house. My muskets had been equiped with primative scopes that looked like telescopes. The scopes were almost as big as the guns, lol.

We killed off all of them and I remember falling asleep on the couch in the house. I heard what sounded like footsteps come from the floor below me. I got up with my gun in hand to investigate whenever I woke up.

March 6, 2009
      Lucid Dream 13: The Horse With 8 Limbs
      DILD

Category - Action

Me and my brother were on top of a very tall cliff. I was carrying a sniper rifle and my brother was my spotter. We crawled to the edge of the Cliff and looked down. There was an enemy camp below me and I decided to take out the two leaders and then pick off as many as possible. My brother called people out using degree margins. "45 degrees, 100 yards." Then I popped their leader. This went on for a little while then I became lucid for no apparent reason.

I dove off the cliif and swooped down to the enemy encampment. The enemy was all scrambling around grabbing AK's and shouting things out in Spanish. I flew in zig zag patterns around the enemy as they wasted round after round of AK shells. I then flew high and went into a nose dive. As I plummeted toward the ground I picked out my target. I pulled up just before hitting the ground and grabbed one of the terrorists. I then whistled with my free hand and summoned a flying eight legged horse. The horse was a mix between the legendary Sleipner and a Quagga ( a brown horse with some black and white stripes like a Zebra.) It had 6 normal horse legs and the horse also had two smaller horse legs that could have been arms. It could also communicate with telepathy.

I mounted this beast still holding the terrorist in my other hand and we flew to ground level. All the other terrorist were scared to death and stared at us. I then ripped the terrorist jaw from his skull and tossed his body high into the air. The monster horse (on my command) flew up into the air and swallowed the terrorist body whole. We flew back down to ground level and all the terrorist began shooting at us. I allowed the bullets to hit us because I knew they would bounce off and they did. In fact they ricocheted off of me and killed many of them. Me and the horse then flew off. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bag of Pineapple Express that I hoped would be there. I was just about to fire up a bowl when I awoke.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      March 7, 2009
      Normal Dream 36: First Person Chaos

Category - Gaming

I was playing an online first person shooter Like many of my other video game dreams, I was "inside" the game. I was playing with my old clan from Socom. The map was an old farming town from the 1800's. I was using an automatic shotgun and I had blasted two people already. I was hiding in a single story building and looking out the window for enemies. An enemy ran by the window so I climbed out of it and chased after him. I decided to pull out my knife and stab him from behind. I couldn't quite get close enough, but I just kept following him. Finally, he changed direction and I quickly swiped and dropped him to the ground. Since I got three kills in a row a roulette wheel started in the upper left corner of my vision. It landed on "3x's Pegs". I ran to the tallest building which had a large concrete fence/wall behind it. I tossed the three pegs into the concrete wall and then used them to swing up to the roof of the building.

My teammates were talking to me through headsets. They told me the pistol was awesome on this game, so I pulled mine out. I crawl up to the edge and attempted to shoot the enemies from the roof with my pistol. I couldn't even get the pistol to work half the time and it kept jamming up on me. A message then crossed the screen that said, "BEAVE has achieved 3 kills in a row." Beave then told me he got something to help me. Suddenly a hang glider with a mounted turret apeared in front of me. I jumped in the hang glider and took off. I was blasting the turret all over the place and killed two more people.

The roulette started again because I now had five kills in a row. This time it landed on this wierd looking fan contraption. I had got a new weapon. I pulled it out and it was a large fan blade that was operated by a blow-straw. I started using it and cut a few enemy heads off. I also remember using a chainsaw at some point. I awoke shortly after.

March 8, 2009
      Normal Dream 37: Game Informer

Category - Gaming

Don't remember too much from this dream. I was flipping through my new Game Informer issue and I came across an article about an old school game controller. It looked like a shoe sizer from a shoes store. It had a central joystick that also slid up and down the device/controller. They had a very hot female in the article talking about using it when she was younger. She was the voice of the female character on the SNES title, "Ghoul Patrol". She had also modeled for artists working on character concepts and was the voice of multiple video game female characters. She looked like a playboy model in many of the pictures. I woke shortly after reading the article.

March 8, 2009
      Lucid Dream 14: The Night Air
      WILD

Category - Exploration

After writing down the previous dream I laid back down and began to slip into a WILD. I could see the hypnagogic imagery flashing before me. There were stars swirling around, and planets would fade into view and then fade out. I felt the usual "body sliding" sensation as my body began sliding around my house.

I decided it time to stand up so I stood and walked out of my house. It was night time outside, but it wasn't very dark because of the full moon. I figured I'd stretch my legs, so I took a grand leap into the air and landed softly on my roof. I decided I would see how high I could elevate. I lept into the air and then kicked my legs and rose higher and higher. The cool night air rushed against my face and felt super relaxing. I had already risen well above the clouds whenever my surroundings began to grow fuzzy. I immediately dropped into free-fall. A long free fall is an awesome feeling. I landed softly on the ground and walked around to my backyard.

I could hear some enjoyable music playing in the background. It reminded me of the festive music played during Bilbo Baggins' party at the beginning of LOTR. I noticed many small camp fires were scattered throughout the horizon. I decided I would try to manipulate the fire with my mind. I held out my hand and tried to summon it, but no luck. I concentrated hard and tried it once more, but my surroundings began to fade and I woke up.

March 9, 2009
      Normal Dream 38: Rampage on Rampage

Category - Party

Me and the UFC fighter Rampage Jackson were riding around town. We decided to throw a big party at my house to celebrate my new UFC contract. We had about fifty cases of beer and thirty bottles of liquor. Tons of people showed up and me and another guy Brett got into a fight. I threw him across the room and broke his nose. We stopped fighting and I was declared the winner.

Everyone was telling me how good a fighter I was and Rampage got pissed. He started talking smack saying I couldn't last three minutes against him. Everyone gathered around and me and rampage started fighting. I managed to land a good punch and he fell to the ground. He managed to lock in a full guard so I grabbed him at the waist, picked him up and power bombed him. I then picked him up and power bombed him two more times and finally knocked him out. Everyone was cheering and then I woke up.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast