• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dreaming Of Florida

How to deal with the voices?

Well, as you may know i tried WILD the other day and practically shit my pants when i heard voices. How to deal with this? Just not caring is easier said than done, let me tell you that. So how do you deal with it?

DJ Entries
      When I hear the voices, I know it is illusion. Why fear illusion? Keep telling yourself it's a dream, because it is!
      Abraxas

Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

Cool dream bro Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points

Tell them to yourself, "Bring it on."

San Antonio, Tx
      sorry Illousion, but that's really the only solution. just ignore it. you'll eventually get used to it. but it is fuckin trippy.
      Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead...only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      Associate it with something else for ex: Whispers are your friend talking to you through psychic abilities lol.

Screams can be associated with funny laughter or something very inappropriate if you know what I mean haha.

But you know what else? You only think of it as screams because someone told you it happens. It's your own expectation telling you what will happen during sleep paralysis. Most of the stories came from people waking up and not being able to move and thought it was the works of demons but really just your body asleep.

I was only in sleep paralysis once when I was little. I was scared but I thought it was a dream.

I am trying to enter sleep paralysis via WILD technique and see if I can change the scary things to funny/happy things.

( entered it once but my leg messed it up for me and I got scared me first time because I thought something was running across my body so it broke it. Tried again this morning but I couldn't enter.)
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

The voices, of an entire race, the human collective.. or that which is not, the collective of what lies just in the next unknown horizon. Select you frequency, your listening channel. Dont shine your flashlight into a toilet, shine into the night skies instead, or into the Sun. Then listen. Your dreaming backround, rearranges itself, according to where you focus. It is the LAW of attraction and absorbsion, of ionic comminication. Your eyes will then allign to these voices. These voices become not voices, when you listen before them. They are only words after they interpret the carrier signals, first they are energetic and pure thought implulses. if they are too much, remember, that 'they' are gone. Then you will hear, by focus of intent, the silence. of yourself alone. and who are you? Bring it on.. that works too, and the playful ones, and the warring ones, will gladly be attracted. but remember 2pac prophesised his own death, before he died. and as did many. (truthfully all) and so myself, i do not prophesy my death.. anymore. unless, i get so trully tired of this existence once more.

Voices - multi awareness that surround one idea. many branches from one beam of light, a voice of water. and flow. a traffic signal. light hath split itself into everyway, from everyway. and so make your decisions wisely, and strongly. the voices od dual nature and locations, are useful, however a fixation on fear, or any likewise direction, will intensify, that direction. be flexible. when you hear an impulse, look from and into that direction. illusions are still good, and its only illusion if it is past or future, and is very real, when it is there. but yes, it is still an illusion too. a holomatrix.