Thread: Altruist's (un)epic adventures

Creepy Robot Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries

Altruist's (un)epic adventures

DISCLAIMER (2017 edit):

What's up, this journal is like 7 years old and I was just a fugly teen back then so don't take anything you read here too seriously. Also, I couldn't communicate using the english language properly back then so just give up on the first 10 pages or so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Welcome to my dream journal,it contains wall texts and bad grammar.

I'll write in this color for the titles,red for parts where I am lucid and dream parts will be written in the default black color.

Dreamsigns:

-Excursions with people from school.
      -Party.
      -Night.
      -School.
      -Nostalgia.
      -Embarassing situations

Please excuse the poor vocabulary and syntax of my older dream records.Skip to the recent ones if you can't take it
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 01-23-2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: update

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Travelling and pissing fragment.

In this dream I was travelling with some friends, i can't remember where, I remember pissing on some chairs and stuff.The dream was quite complex but I can't remember much.

Deus Ex and anime creatures.

I was trying to invade a little terrorist house from the game Deus Ex.I died quite a lot of times.The enemies weren't like in the game, but they were similar.After hiding some and shocking them making them go unconscious, a bunch of them came together and i found a shotgun.I killed some, but then it went to third person and i almost shot some other guy who appeared in front of me(supposed to be me i think)
      We then entered the house and it all went completely third person, I dont know who I was but I could see two little creatures that resembled anime characters.There were too pictures on the wall, one was of a whale-like creature and the other was of a lion-like.The creature who was near the whale said that he didn't really want to be the whale, the other asked why and listed a lot of benefits, like talking to fish and swimming.The one that didn't want to be the whale said that he would prefer to be the lion because it was the cutest thing and that he would be able to fly around happily.The lion looked more like what you would see in Pokemon, it flied and had a little tail with a fluffy thing on the end.It kind of resembled Mew:

Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-27-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Typing errors

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Anime game and discussion

I was playing some playstation 2 game which contained anime characters.I was using naruto naruto, the game was in third person and 3D.

In another scene i'm talking to my friend, in my house, his dad is there too.We were talking about a One Piece character, Crocodile.His dad mentioned Crocodile had a hook, and I was talking about his moves,I mentioned Desert la espada.

Then I twisted my friend's arm around and imobilized him
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-27-2009 at 10:35 PM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      "Driving" grandpa's pick up

I was on a road with what I believe was my grandpa's pick up, I was on the bed rather than on the cabin,I made up some crazy explanation for why was it still accelerating,but when I thought about it, it stopped.I was going to my grandpa's farm with it, but I wasn't getting anywhere,I was on an endless road.I remember feeling kind of desperate for being alone at night,lost on some road when i didn't even had the age to drive.I realised I was going the wrong way and came back to the city.

There, I found my family and lots of other people that were going to my grandpa's farm,they told me the correct way.The city was much different from the real one where my grandpa lives,there were actually lots of large buildings and it was well illuminated, it kind of resembled Tokyo,not some little city countryside.

Robbery at my house

I was looking at my house's garden, my mom and dad where near me.We saw a bus enter it, probably breaking the wall.Some guy got out of it and my dad asked in a loud voice who he was, he and some other guys who just got out of the bus pointed guns at our heads and declared that they were going to rob our house.They weren't poor looking guys,they were the type that you would imagine to be robbing a bank,and they were wearing suits.

One of them told me to give everything to them, even my necklace.I begged if I could keep the chains I wear on my neck.At first I think he didn't care and took my them too,only later he told me that I could keep it.I felt very very happy and thanked him, he said something like "now stop looking at me with that dumb smile,rich boy".

When I woke up,I was quite relieved that we weren't robbed,mainly because i had choosed to keep the cheapest necklace.

Fragment: walking around with some friends

I remember I was walking around with some friends, I only knew two of them.We entered some house and sat down.There were some girls too I think.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 01-02-2010 at 06:54 PM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Since I didn't have the time to post yesterday, I'll post yesterday's and todays dreams in this post.

Yesterday's dreams:
      Watching Saw at church and hotel

I was going with some friends watch Saw.When we got here, the movie room looked more like a church: the roof was quite tall and its architeture resembled the one of a church.We were sitting on wooden chairs.I remember talking to a friend I hadn't seen in a long time.

After we watched the movie we went to an hotel,there were lots of girls there and they seemed to like me,since they smiled to me a lot(I think they liked me because I expected them to).The girls seemed to be on the same room as me and my friends an many seemed to be wearing only towels.My friend acidentally set a light switch on fire and some obese woman who I assumed to be the hotel's owner started screaming at me, thinking it was me who did that.She got me pissed,and I yelled at her, trying to say that it wasn't me.She wouldn't listen.When she got out of the room, some girl looked at me laughing and I laughed back.

Notes: I know that that "I think they liked me because I expected them to" part seemed quite arrogant, but i'm not that kind of person

Classroom debate

I was in my classroom and it was dark,sugesting that we were watching something with the projector.There was kind of a competition going on, to see who would get the answers to the answers to the questions presented by the teacher right.At the last question,it was between me and two girls I know.When the winner was going to be announced, a voice out of nowhere,like a narrator, said "and the winner is..." and then some music played.The music was supposed to be the answer I think, at first everyone was silent after the "answer",probably because I didn't understand who won.I thought that the music must have some relation to the answer or to the competitors and since I couldn't make any link between me or my answer to the music, I assumed the girls won.After I made that assumption the silence broke and they were celebrating,the class turned into a noisy room.The teacher explained to me why they were right, something about some words having more weight than others,pretty complicated stuff.

Jimmy five and some medieval people

Before waking up I had a small little dream were I saw some witches and and fairytale like characters walking around some place with many trees.The comic book character, Cebolinha(called Jimmy five on the english version) appeared on a tree branch.He seemed to have been teleported to the past or something.The tree's branch broke and he fell from the tree, meeting the fairytale characters.
      __________________________________________________ _____________
      Today's dreams:

Epic nazi school club,party and lots of friends

I can't remember how it all started,but I was in a club(a real one that I have already been to, but in my dream it was epicly different) and all my friends were there.We didn't have beds to sleep so we slept while sitting on flush toilets().

There seemed to be exams everyday, as if it was a school,I remember talking to some girls i don't know about how I didn't need any more grade points to pass and they asked why I would continue to do the exams.I was kind of embaressed and I answered something like"yeah,you're right".While talking to them, I recall seeing my old school's principal, but she didn't say anything.

We had lots of dinners were everyone ate together,the feeling was awesome and i saw a lot of people i hadn't seen in years.During one of those dinners, I met a guy who was guarding the slaves cell.I can't remember what we talked about but I ended up becoming his friend and I think I was against the enslaving of those people.The guard told me something like"you can't change that"(I think) and then I asked:"but don't you want to be free too?".He told me that he was not a slave, he was hired(he seemed to be against the slavery too, but he didn'1t want any trouble).I somehow got hold of the key to the cell and opened it,but as soon as I did it, one of the guys who were pro slavery appeared.I tried to hide the fact that i ahdopened the cell by closing it and locking it again, but he knew what I had done.He told me somthing like "Don't try anything like this again and stay out of trouble".I remember that when I unlocked the cell, the lock kind of started glowing with a dark blue light,the guard seemed to have this glowing on him too,giving him kind of an eletric feel,he also did not look human, he seemed to have the posture of a monkey and I couldn't see his face,making him look monster-like.after he went away I tried to open the door again, but he saw me and gave me an eletrical shock,he also said that next time I tried that he would not be so merciful,he would expel me from the club or something like that.

Somehow, the cell guard's wife died,I don't know why.She was murdered I think.I was then at a big room full of people.In the dream,I recalled having a dream where at that same room, a lightning bolt came from the sky at a certain spot.I thought that since i had dreamt about it, it was going to happen.Then some stuff happened.

In the end, the cell guard's wife was revived(don't ask me how) and I assumed it was all a test.My friends and I got out celebrating,I think a party happened next.Something strange happened to our eyes, making us lose part of our vision while also giving a crazy feeling,we didn't act desperate though,we thought about it with curiosity and enthusiasm.

Note:I know it doesn't sound like the world's most epic dream when you read it,but thats because i can't write properly.Also,reading isn't the same as being there because it was one of those dreams where there are jumps in time,like,those few scenes that I wrote were weeks in the dream,when I woke up I was disoriented.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-27-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: typo

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Lighting the fireplace on christmas eve

I was in some house i've never been to.I remember what seemed to be a birthday cake with a lit candle.For most of the dream I was trying to light a fireplace and put the logs in place.The place seemed to be cold but had a great cosy feeling to it.

Unnamed dream fragment

I got beaten up for some stuff I did at school then I talked to a girl I hadn't seen in a long time and asked if she waas from my old school.She said that she was.I had some problems with the van that takes me home, almost entering the wrong one
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-27-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Your are dreams are nice to read. People often imagine that they need to have some massive, action packed, epic dream that completely overwhelms every other dream on the forum. Thats not the case in my opinion. I like to view dreams like genres. You have action, drama, fantasy, romance, horror, comedy. You get me. Its not all about explosions and sex.

I think people should have pride with their dream journals. Despite the fact its a place for you to remember dreams and inspire your fellow lucid dreamers, it also says a lot about you. You are sharing the world in your mind. You are sharing who you are as a person, maybe not directly but your personality can be read between the lines.
      I stuck a lot of effort into my dream journal. Formatting, layout, a table of contents (that took forever). Its hard work and a little boring to write, edit, and post my dream in its appropriate layout. But when I get good comments... thats what makes me excel in lucid dreaming. And when I have a breakthrough, I can't wait to post about it.

Keep up the posting!
      Last edited by Loaf; 12-25-2009 at 11:55 PM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Thanks a lot Loaf.Knowing that someone reads this and likes it is a great incentive to continue recording my dreams.I ought to organize my dream journal kind of like yours some day, inserting pictures and putting links to my favourite dreams on the first post.

Despite recording my dreams more actively, my recall seems to be getting shittier.Maybe it has to do with what I do before sleeping.I'll try meditating and doing that auto suggestion stuff.

New school and friends

I'm changing to a new school this new year,and dreamt about it.In the dream I met a lot of new people and they quickly became my friends.I can't remember the plot,conversations or specific scenes.I only remember a wooden house with snow around it I think.

Some girl, some ship and some jungle

I met a girl my age that was into One Piece.She watched episodes with english subs and translated them into portuguese.I scene where I could see subtitles,the scenario was a dense jungle with tall trees and there seemed to be a fight going on.Then we were in a jail,I could see the sea through the window and I saw a ship.I told my friend something like: "look, a ship like the ones in One Piece".I then cited some of the ships characteristics.The ship had a dragon-like green monster's head on front of it.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-27-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Adding some minor details to that last dream and formatting

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Epic Altruist View Post
      Thanks a lot Loaf.Knowing that someone reads this and likes it is a great incentive to continue recording my dreams.
      Which is exactly why I like to go about and read many DJs, particularly new ones or inactive ones.

Despite recording my dreams more actively, my recall seems to be getting shittier.Maybe it has to do with what I do before sleeping.I'll try meditating and doing that auto suggestion stuff.
      I seem to get phases where I just can't recall anything. I also get times where my lucidity gets really weak. Its common. The cure? I dunno, I often just wait until I get my recall or lucidity back but I wonder if there is a way to manually fix it, like meditating as you mentioned.

I met a girl my age that was into One Piece.She watched episodes with english subs and translated them into portuguese.I saw a jungle scene where I could see subtitles,there seemed to be a fight going on.Then we were in a jail,I could see the sea through the window and I saw a ship.I told my friend something like: "look, a ship like the ones in One Piece".I then cited some of the ships characteristics.
      Some interesting things appeared to have happened there. Hopefully when you get your recall back you can provide some more detail, unless you like writing short entries.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
      Some interesting things appeared to have happened there. Hopefully when you get your recall back you can provide some more detail, unless you like writing short entries.
      I normally dislike writing short entries,but that was really all I could recall in that dream you quoted.I like writing long dreams, but they say that its better for your recall if you write everything you remember down.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      I see.
      My recall has been really bad recently. Only remember a tiny fragment last night.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      I could only recall one dream from the night, the other two where those dreams you have in the morning after waking up and falling back asleep for a short while.

Getting shot by ninjas

I was in a van with my friends going on an excursion(that seems to be reocurring).We were going through some city and there were lots of guys standing on the buildings with machine guns and bows and arrows.They seemed to be wearing black so I'll assume they were ninjas.They started shooting at our van and I got all excited and started laughing hysterically.The shooting did nothing for a while ut then the van's glass broke and I was hit by an arrow.The pain was quite realistic and I almost couldn't stand up.They hit me on the left side of my belly.

The scene jumped and I was at the doctor.I looked at the injury and it looked kind of like a big nipple but without its tip.I even thought for a while that I had lost my left nipple's tip.The doctor wrote some stuff up on a paper and then passed part of the paper on my injury, staining part of it with my blood.That was similar to what Altair does after he kills he target,using a paper to get the blood.

Notes:Was the doctor allied with the ninjas to get my blood?Will their creed use my blood to one day clone me when the technology is available?Am I the chosen one?We shall never know.

Prison and pirate party

I was at some prison,I don't know for what reason.I was going to be released and me and some guy who seemed to be Sora from Kingdom Hearts were getting our clothes back.I was Donald Duck and interestingly,I complained about my pants,even though Donald Duck doesn't have any.Sora seemed to have lost his loose shorts with chains on it,and was describing it to the guard to see if she could find it.The guard said something like"loose like this?" and then she screwed up my shoelaces.

The prison was on my school's 2nd or 3rd floor and when I got released, everyone else was released too.We went down the stairs partying on a line while singing a pretty cool and catchy pirate song.The song seemed to be invented by my dream and I forgot the lyrics,melody and everything a few seconds after waking up.I think it kind of resembled the fmaous "You are a pirate" song form LazyTown,but it was much more original and addicting.

When we got downstairs, we entered the bathroom.There, friends I IRL appeared and I was being attacked by some huge guy.Altough the way he was holding me would be efficient to suffocate or imobilize me,he didn't seem very aggressive,it was more like a hug.I was ignoring him,so after we bounced around some more he went away.I looked in the mirror and I wasn't Duck Donald,I was me and I seeme dtgo be wearing my bum jacket.I could see my two friends in the mirror and they looked identical,but what is scarier is that their hair was spiked,kind of resembling mine.Then my friend's hair turned into a shit coloured volumous combed hair.I woke up due to movement.

Final exam and the need to piss

I was going to school with my mom,I saw my friend on the street.I think I was getting late.When I got to the school I felt the need to go to the bathroom,but I couldn't find it.I woke up due to moving myself.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 02-01-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      The pain was quite realistic and I almost couldn't stand up.They hit me on the left side of my belly.
      Ouch. My dream pain isn't realistic, but its VERY uncomfortable. I hate things involving my stomach. In a dream I once crashed a bus into a swamp and a sharp reed impaled me through my stomach.

.I was Donald Duck and interestingly,I complained about my pants,even though Donald Duck doesn't have any.
      Ha ha thats hilarious.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      In a dream I once crashed a bus into a swamp and a sharp reed impaled me through my stomach.
      Wow your pain must have been horrible.Mine wasn't THAT bad because the arrow didn't say in my belly after hitting me, it kind of just vanished.Actually,I only assumed it was an arrow because of how big and deep the hole in my belly looked,or else I would have tought it was a bullet because I didn't really see it when I got hit.
      __________________________________________________ ___________
      Today's entries:

Wow, this night's recall was horrible.I kept waking up because I was cold.After each waking up, I remembered dreams but I was too sleepy to think about remembering them in the morning.When I woke up int the morning I think I remembered a full dream but I didn't write it down and ended up forgetting all of it during the day(lazy day).The only thing I remember is a fragment,I think i had a dream about Monty Python.That is all

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Just felt weird... didn't really hurt.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      I tried a technique that Kromoh suggested that might increase the chance of lucidity and I got 2 long vivid dreams which I can fully recall

School "nighmare" and the dancing scimitar pirates

On history class we had to watch a movie related to slavery and write 4 arguments with our opinion about things presented in the movie.I remember writing one that was like "In my opinion,the slaves should be released because slavery is a cruel and primitive practice".The movie had a girl.I only managed to write 2 out of four thingies, and now I was desperately trying to think up other two.The teacher was friendly to me and tried helping me.I remember seeing a playstation 2,I think my friends had finished doing the thingies about the movie and were now playing.I got out of the class to think better, I see little kids getting out of the class(the kind of little kid that wasn't supposed to be on my class).I went to some place where I saw a painting with pirates that had scimitar swords.The painting had a bluish tone to it, it started moving and I think I either was immersed into it or I ust walked off to another room.In this room,I was sitting on a table and there was a little girl with a strange head sitting next to me, along with a woman.The little girl was talking but I don't remember anything of what she said, probably because I was worried about my history class work.I tried thinking up something to write and thought about writing it on a little saucer on the table that I think was supposed to be a plate.There was also a little fork on the table.

I woke up feelking relieved because I didn't have to do no history class work because school is out.

Sneaky party, therapist and formal party

I entered a party without being invited.The party was from a girl I don't know who is friend of my friend(lets call her Tina).The house the party was in seemed to be made of wood and it had lots of floors, 3 at least.I saw a boy get his present snobed by the girl who threw the party,the present seemed to be a white arrow with a circle under it.The boy tried to get it on some table for it to float but he was kinda nervous and ended up putting it on the wrong table and it didn't work.The girl said something like"Oh, cool" and walked off,Tina looked at me with a strange face that I can't describe,but I know it wasn't unfriendly.

Only the popular people could hang on the top floor, but I managed to have a peek of it form the stairs,it had an arcade gaming machine and a pool table.My friend(lets call him Jimmy) was talking to me about robbing stuff from the party, but I didn't give him much attention.I disliked the idea of being on a party I wasn't invited to so I went down the stairs and got out of the house.I think I saw a motocycle,Jimmy was still talking about that robbing the house shit.I called my mom to have her pick me up.

When my mom arrived,we and my father went to the mall to have a talk with the therapist().We talked something about the time I took to do exams,she said an exam with 4 subjects would take four hours.I said something like "are you dumb, I can do one of those in 1 and a half hour!".She noticed I was unpolite and told me about it.We talked a lot but I can't remember it all, I think I remember kind of being scolded, but I was laughing and looking down.

Now there was a Runescape scene,still on the therapist part.I could see the stats screen, some skills were missing, I assumed it was because that was a non member account.

I was now in a car with some people.I believe the car was a limousine.Everyone was kind of singing while listening to a rap song,I see a combine harvester and assume its related to an aciddent the author of the rap had with it,losing a limb or something.People where using Ipods to play the song.The limousine stopped and I got out,I looked around and saw some popular girls from my school and some old friends I haven't seen in some time.I feel important because the party we are going to is from someone of my family.I say hi to my old friends and one of them(lets call her Sarah) is greeting everyone coldly,almost not looking at them or saying anything.When I greet her,she hugs me strongly and holds me for a moment.She then sniffs my chest and says I smell good().At this moment I think something like"but i'm not wearing any perfume".I'm shy and I react kind of awkwardly,not knowing what to do.After a moment she just smiles and says something like"nevermind".I notice my suit is unbuttoned and I try to close it without sucess(dreamsign).There are also more than 3 buttons on it.I go back to the limousine,and there is a boy who resembles Chris from Everybody hates Chris eating chocolate and another boy next to him.My vision starts getting dizzy, resembling the effect you get when seeing a ghost on Bioshock.I say something like"ooh, shiny,dizzy" people are looking at me with a "stop pretending you're on something".

I wake up.I hear my mom's voice calling and I am disoriented, was all of that a dream?wow.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-30-2009 at 05:11 AM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      I tried yesterday's tecnique again and altough the results weren't as amazing, I got some amusing dreams.

Family school

I was in a school where only people with my last name could study there.I can't remember much specific events, just standing in the halls watching people and seeing friends who didn't have my last name there too.

Rick Astley gone bad

In this dream Rick Astley was raping woman.I remember a scene where he said "I want to play the videogame" to a woman next to him.Now they were sitting with controllers on their hands, and he asked for sex before they even turned the game on.Not all of the scenes contained rape though, some woman gave their consent.

Fragment(s):

-I came back from the beach and stayed in an abandoned house.
      -On another dream I discovered that the house wasn't abandoned, but the owners had just left for some time, they were poor.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Rick Astley gone bad

In this dream Rick Astley was raping woman.I remember a scene where he said "I want to play the videogame" to a woman next to him.Now they were sitting with controllers on their hands, and he asked for sex before they even turned the game on.Not all of the scenes contained rape though, some woman gave their consent.
      Wow, disturbing yet amusing.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      I had decent recall but I forgot it seconds after waking up because of a distracting semi wet dream,which is all I can remember now

Spoiler for Maybe kind of explicit,dunno,depends on your judgement:

The year I discovered lucid dreaming's last dream...a short uninteresting wet dream.I hope this closes this year for me as the bad year for dreaming and opens 2010 as the epic year.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 12-31-2009 at 06:16 PM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Yay, I have started the year well: I had one of those nights where most of the dreams you recall are in the morning and you wake up often,after each dream.Altough I think I had at least 5 dreams in the morning, but I can only remember 3 from the whole night now.

Barbecue at the club

I was entering a place with a pool that I have never been to.I see two girls I know from school on a table and they notice I was here,they look excited about it.I acted shy and pretended I did not see them,I then swam for a while in the pool.I was now going to eat barbecue, and I was discussing with my sister about what meat to choose or something, i'm not sure.

Graduation party and bizarre drawing

The general theme of the dream was that my graduation party was going to happen soon I think.The only specific scene I remember was when a old friend of mine wanted to get a table and a chair from my old class.He entered a building through a broken window, we were in my old school I think.A table flied out of the building through the window, I examined it.It had the drawing of a scary woman on it,and I said that it was my style of drawing,that was my table!From the time when we were 3rd graders.On another part of the table there was the same drawing, but much more detailed,I assumed it was my friend that had drawed it, since he is good at it.My other friend, that is from my "new" school asked something about it.

Note: The drawing in the table was really similar to the faces I drawed when I was a kid,that made the dream have a more nostalgic aspect to it,with old friends and places and memories.

One piece fight

We were on an island from the East Blue,where in the dream was the house of Gecko Moria.I was in a room surrounded by archer kids.One of the kids fired at me and it did not hit me, but I could see that the steel tipped arrow had penetrated a little on the stone floor.I then ran away from them, following Ruffy, who was holding a broken umbrella.I noticed my right arm was bleeding and assumed it was because of the arrow.I passed my finger through the injury to clean some of the blood and walked ot a tap to wash it, I was excited about it.

Fragment(s):

-I remember a theme from a dream in the night, it was another one of those reocurring excursion to the club with people from the club dreams,which are one of my dreamsigns.

-I remember seeing the DJ forum on a dream and when I looked at my DJ thread, it had around 25 replies.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 01-01-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Your recall actaully doesn't seem too bad. Are all 3 of the dreams in one night?

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      Your recall actaully doesn't seem too bad. Are all 3 of the dreams in one night?
      Yeah they're from one night only.Its kind of good that you said that, because now I noticed that my recall is kind off on and off,one day I have lots of dreams and the other only short dreams.Theres kind of a pattern starting on 24 december.That day I had a big dream, then the other day small dreams and it continues like that to this day.

Now all I gotta do is recognise my dreamsigns when i'm dreaming(i'm having these nostalgic, school, party and excursion dreams almost everyday) and get lucid everyday.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 01-02-2010 at 02:51 AM.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      This was a night like yesterday,most dreams I could recall were from the morning sleep and I waked up after each of them.I can only recall one dream now but its long and kind of mixed so it could count as more, I dont know.

Yet another party,sports and hogwarts chase

I was going to a party were I had to wear semi-formal wear,I went using jeans and a T-shirt.The party was going to be on a classroom on the my school's top floor.There was a girl I know at the door greeting everyone who entered,people were congratulating her so I assumed the party was hers,probably a Débutante(or 15 year old party).I brought a present and I was in line to greet the girl and enter the party.She told me that the upper part of my wear was wrong but I could use the jeans.I apologised and went to the bathroom to change.The bathroom was on the left side of the hallway and on the middle of it instead of being at the end and on the right side like in reality.

I entered the bathroom and put on my semi-formal black shirt, I was also wearing my chains underneath it.Some kid with kind of long hair entered the bathroom.I took a piss and went to the party.My gift has vanished at this point,probably because I did not gave it any importance.The girl wasn't at the door anymore, I entered and started looking for my friends,it was dark and people were divided in groups.I found one friend and he greeted me, I didn't see him again.When I looked at the place's roof,it had stars on it,it looked tall/deep and resembled the universe quite realistically, it kind of blew me away.I found my other friends, but they did not give me much importance,they were probably DC shells, they were cold and ran away from me.We started going down a street and there were lots of newspapers covering it.The newspapers said something about me but I can't remember what.

We were now going to play some sports.While I played a guy I know was being a jerk to me, insulting me and also getting some animal carcasses and throwing them at me.I let him throw a bird/bat like carcass thing at me with confidence.I panicked and started thinking I got a disease or something.

I now went home and the newspapers ont he street said something else, about politics I think.There were now politics figures from my country running around the streets, it was kind of comical.

I'm confused at this point, I believe the scene changed to hogwarts and the political firgures continued to run around,there was some girl doing magics around the place.The girl is now running from something on a bridge.
      Last edited by Epic Altruist; 01-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      My gift has vanished at this point,probably because I did not gave it any importance.
      Yeah, probably. If I was you, I'd probably devote the rest of my dream to finding my gift.
      Lol.

We started going down a street and there were lots of newspapers covering it.The newspapers said something about me but I can't remember what.
      They were talking? Thats funny.

We were now going to play some sports.While I played a guy I know was being a jerk to me, insulting me and also getting some animal carcasses and throwing them at me.I let him throw a bird/bat like carcass thing at me with confidence.I panicked and started thinking I got a disease or something.
      Ew. Thats pretty horrible.

I now went home and the newspapers ont he street said something else, about politics I think.There were now politics figures from my country running around the streets, it was kind of comical.
      Ha ha, thats pretty funny.

LD Count
      11(+)
      DJ Entries
      They were talking? Thats funny.
      Noo,its was like,printed on them

Okay, here are yesterday's dreams,I recalled at least two of them but ended up forgetting one.

Exam points and my intelligence

I went to some building to see how many points I got on a test I took.I got 18 points out of 50(it was 50 in the dream,in reality it was 36) and the a woman told me to divide my points by my age to know my intelligence points or something like that.My sister mocked me about how dumb I was for only getting 18 points.

I also have a fragment dream about a snake/snake stattuete.

Fragment:

It had something to do with a beheaded guy and One Piece characters.I remember seeing some quite violent scenes.The place seemed to be a modern suburban neighbourhood.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast