• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      British Columbia

Suscitatsio's dream journal

I've just recently discovered this site and am very interested in lucid dreaming. I would love any advice anyone can offer me to help me along. I've been keeping a disjointed dream journal for just over a year now but my dreams are scattered all around my house. I'll start this journal off with a piece of writing I did for English 12 at my school were the objective piece is my dream, the first person is what I think of some of its meaning and the limited omniscient is the child's point of view. Any help, advice or feedback is most welcome. Enjoy

Lucid Goals:
      Meet and speak with a DG [ ]
      Meet and speak with one of my ancestors [ ]
      Meet, speak with and befriend a plant spirit [ ]
      Speak with or befriend the FoxWolf [ ]
      Speak with the figures inside my suscitatsio symbol [ ]
      Have a shared dream with Scottyo [ ]

*Edit* I'll list some of the abbreviations I use here:
      IWL - In Waking Life
      DILD - Dream Induced Lucid Dream
      WILD - Wake Induced Lucid Dream
      WBTB - Wake Back To Bed
      DG - Dream Guide
      DC - Dream Character
      DV - DreamViews.com
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 04-10-2010 at 07:02 AM.

British Columbia
      Objective
      A teenager is standing on a wooden raft on a river. As he drifts slowly down the river he starts to look around at his surroundings. He sees a quaint field of grass lining the river bank and a few paces from that, a wall of thick coniferous forest cuts off all else from view. It is a warm, sunny day with clear skies, not a cloud in sight. The teenage boy then sees a young child. When the teenage boy and the much younger boy's eyes meet, the latter breaks into a full-faced grin and giggles. "Want to help me catch bubbles?" the child asks, still grinning ear to ear and beaming with the full embrace of youth. The child then grabs a lacrosse-like stick: a small, blue, metal and plastic stick that has a mesh net on the end, from a pile of like and unlike sticks in the grass. The teen steps off of the raft, over the bank of the river and looks at the pile of sticks. There are two kinds of sticks in the pile: the aforementioned metal ones and wooden ones with course, threadbare white cloth catcher parts. The wooden ones are varied in size (as opposed to the uniform metal ones) and the teen grabs the biggest one.

first person
      The teenager
      Tumbling through worlds and places so foreign and mysterious that they blend together and drift from memory, I feel the pull of currents. I am drifting alone in a world spiritually dead. Pulled to conform by forces I cannot see. I am surrounded by a matrix, so caught up in it as to become a part, working for it, working as it and all the while fighting it in a futile attempt to escape. But there is more to life than this, and so I let my eyes see what there is to be seen. Opening my eyes and gazing about I see joy, happiness, immortality, the highest of high aspirations and knowledge. I see new hopes, growth, desires, and life. I see strength, protection and stability.Taking in this beauteous world I find myself overcome with childlike wonder. Then I see a path that is dedicated towards the improvement of self-development, I see something that I can wholly rely on. My philosophical nature invites me to play with new and wonderful ideas. I am reassured that this is the right path and so I overcome the obstacle that until this moment was impassible and I go into this wonderful new place. I see that I should use a mind that is strong, flexible, healthy, and can control the ideas it captures, using them to their fullest potential. But I choose one that is dead, one that is stubborn, one that uses a 'should be' approach to its ideas. This mind clearly damages the perfect thoughts that it attempts to capture. I know that this is the path I must choose.

limited omniscient
      The child
      Gallivanting around in a lush field of grass, under the warm sun, no cares or worries to be known, a young child sees some lost soul drifting betwixt the grasp of the matrix. The young child and the lost soul's eyes meet and he child smiles, thinking of all the fun that will be had and all the games to be played with this lost young soul. If only the soul could find its path. "Want to help me catch bubbles?" the child inquires, giggling all the while with glee. To his joy, and just as he had hoped, the young soul appears to awaken. Maybe he is not so lost any longer. The young child watches the soul step from his raft and onto the lush, green bank of the river. the child grabs his tool, his friend and partner. 'now I'm ready to catch some bubbles.' thinks the child. The child looks over to see which tool the young soul will choose. he sees this young, childish soul greedily take the worst tool in the whole pile! 'He will learn though,' the child thinks. 'The fun begins!'
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-03-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling...

British Columbia
      Bubble Catcher (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am drifting by a quaint field of grass with forest surrounding it, on something wooden on a river. A boy is in the field of grass and it is sunny out. "want to help me catch bubbles?" the boy asks with a childish smile. He grabs a smaller lacrosse looking stick from a pile. It is blue, made of metal and plastic with a net mesh catcher part. I grab the biggest one but it is wooden instead of metal and plastic and has thick, rough, white cloth for the catcher part. There are more wooden catchers in the pile than blue catchers. An unseen adult presence consents to this activity.

Jumping Spiders (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am sick, quite sick, in fact so sick that I have to go to the hospital. My mother is with me in the hospital. I am told that I will die the next day. I try to deal with accepting dying at such a young age. My brother comes to visit me and I find that my mother hasn't told him that I will die the next day. I then learn that I will not die, I'll live. Apparently I was sick because i didn't drink much water yesterday when I was at one of my good friends' house, but then I had a few mouthfuls of beer. In my dream I find out that if you drink enough beer without water it is lethal. My mom commented on how they actually didn't find much beer in my system (apparently they pumped my stomach) and how strange that was. "Yeah, see? I barely had anything." I say. I head off towards a room where I am to spend the night in but another room with the door ajar catches my eye. I head into this room and start to look through her stuffand in her bag (how polite of me). A certain item interests me. I leave it in its place and go to leave the room. I feel that i have stayed just too long and that as I walk out the door the girl will see me leaving. Sure enough, as i leave the room the girl sees me closing the door behind me. Now I am in the room meant for me. There is some sort of raised bed, maybe a bunk bed. I go to the top. My phone is out of batteries so I grab the other phone that is there. This phone is of worse quality than mine, a downgraded version of it. It is chunkier and dark navy blue with some black on it. This phone has a touch screen. I try to use it but have problems. I am trying to phone my own phone with it. Then I have another phone, it opens to reveal a screen and a keyboard. Some kind of Blackberry style phone. It is very confusing to use and I am not sure how to work it. Now I am outside of my room on a cliff face. The cliff face has a part that juts out from the rest. The rock is gray and textured/rough, most likely granite. I am with someone, my friend, but I cannot tell who exactly she is. I decide to take the memory chip out of my phone and put it into the Blackberry type phone. I take out the memory chip holder from the blackberry phone, it is a kind of cylindrical plastic holder thing, open at the top and the sides, closed on the bottom and with a rim around the top. It is light gray with some blue on the inside of the bottom. I take out my memory card from my phone, but it comes out as two tiny light bulbs, some tiny bits of burnt light bulb wire, and a slightly messed-up spring (high tech). I take all the pieces and put them in my hand. They are hard to keep in my hand and I drop some of the pieces on the ground and then pick them up again. I am not sure if I have all the pieces, some have fallen through the cracks in the ground. The person with me remarks on how far some of the pieces fell away from where I am "oh some fell over here". I decide it is a good idea to put the pieces in a basket. There is a basket but it has a hole in the bottom, a crusty old dead leaf and dirt with holes in it. The dirt is a light earthy colour with golden brown parts, but dark chocolate brown around and in the holes. I take the leaf and stuff it in the hole to clog it, but it does not completely plug it, so I take a handful of earth, thinking to put it in as well. I think it'll sit on top of the leaf, completely plugging the hole, but I feel it will just fall through. The person with me tells me not to touch that pile or dirt. I ask why and let go of the earth. She says it is because there are plant seeds in it (of a kind that I cannot remember) but there are also jumping spiders in it. I ask why the jumping spiders are there and she says it is so they can jump off of the cliff. The jumping spiders start jumping off of the cliff. One somehow gets suspended in mid air. The others now jump onto it and then jump off of it, and subsequently off of the cliff. One jumping spider seems to never be able to do things right. It jumps onto the spider suspended in the air, but hesitates from jumping off the spider. The spider it is on is now somehow human-like, and the spider on it clings to its white t-shirt. The other spiders have to pause and wait for it and so start complaining. It hugs onto the human-like one and attempts several times to jump. Eventually it steps off, but not far enough. It falls a short distance and lands on a ledge, it is not a long enough fall to have killed it. Then the spider jumps from the lip and finally off the cliff just like the rest. I go into one of the spiders who is jumping, becoming it. I jump from the cliff, it is an amazing rush. It is quite fun and I wonder if skydiving in the real world is just like this and if this is like testing out how it would be. As I rush towards the coniferous trees at the bottom I realize that I am dreaming. I am human again, although I do not think I look as I look in real life. I look more like the white T-shirt guy. I stop mid air and stop all the other spider who jumped as well. I try to stop time but see that I have only stopped some things from moving. I fly up to the top of the cliff. As I am flying up I go into clouds, I get confused as to where the top of the cliff is. I want to go to the top and talk to the person there before conducting some tests in the dream. I fight for control of the dream. Before I get to the top, I wake up.

Chug the Tea Jug (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am at a teen camp. I have made orange pekoe tea for everyone. I make myself a mug and drink over half of it. Everyone else pours themselves some tea. The only person I really notice is the leader, he is overweight and has black, medium to short length hair with a slight curl to it and a stubble beard. After everyone has had themselves some tea I grab the big plastic jug of tea, which is still around half full, and start chugging it. I finish the jug of tea and talk to the leader about drinking it. I then wake up. In waking life I still feel as if I have chugged an excessive amount of tea.

Foxwolf (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was at the bottom of a hill below the power lines in my town, by the street where all the houses are there. I was in a little hidden field, around me are prickle bushes (this place exists IWL) and I was doing something, I don't remember what. Someone else was there. Then I see this wolf sized fox. I was like: "oh a fox!!!!" but I thought of it as a wolf as well. So I started to chase the Foxwolf, I wanted to say "hi" and it was super calm the whole time, just leaped away. I am in tall grass now . Then it ran a short distance away and there were prickles between us. I didn't want to loose it so I flew over to it. Then I decided that what I had to do to get it to talk was to tell it that all I wanted to do was to speak to it, so I did. I asked it to speak to me and it said "Suscitatsio". And then, of course, I woke up. Suscitatsio meaning to awaken or to rekindle in Latin.

Suscitatsio (WILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

... One summer somewhere in the breathtakingly beautiful inlets of British Columbia, Canada I found myself sitting on green moss, surrounded by tall trees with Old Man's Beard hanging from ancient branches. I was looking out into the inlet at the ocean and the sharp mountains. The sun was reflecting off of the waters. The beauty was breath-taking. I closed my eyes and quietened my mind. An image came to me, an image of ocean, mountains and sun. A symbol...

School time. I sit in my English class (one of my favorites) and try to stay awake. I haven't really been getting much sleep lately, bad idea I know. There is a symbol that I can't stop thinking about, I keep drawing it everywhere, almost compulsively. I visualize it in my mind and while thinking about it I drift off a little bit and it becomes more and mo
      re real to me. I am in the void, blackness all around. There is a hole in the void right in front of me. Light radiates from this hole so that it shines like a pale sun. I drift through the void and into this hole. I fly over the ocean and come to a place under the mountains. In this place there are tall figures who line a black hall on each side into infinity. The figures are humanoid but do not look human at all. Some figures hold up strange objects. between the two lines of these figures there is a black substance that is the source of light in this place. Even though this substance is the blackest black, it radiates light. This place is like my own version of Plato's Cave. This black stuff is the fire that the figures dance around. I have turned my head. Suscitatsio. The vision ends and I am left a little dazed and back in my English class.

Adventure through construction (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was with my girlfriend K.S. and another girl (maybe G or Izz, can't recall) when we decided to go for an adventure. It was a sunny day. We got on a school bus and sat separately, me with others around my age, K.S. with the other girl and some more random girls. K.S. and the girl got off at the right stop and started walking down the street but I was distracted and stayed on the bus for a while. Then, when I got off, I caught sight of K.S.'s hair way down the road. It was beautiful here: forested but with houses, green foliage all around. But the place we were headed for was all torn up by construction. As I walked after the two girls the left side of the road was green with great trees and bushy vines winding 'round the branches. There is a warm cheery, more-than-real feeling about this place, it is like a small child's fantasy, a truly adventurous and wondrous place. The right side of the road is a more golden colour, having undergone some sort of construction or deforestation sometime in the past but not quite finished yet. There are dusty, splintered and broken trees and great mounds of rolling earth and excavators with the brand name "Cat" printed on the side. So as I started after the girls I realized that they were a good ways away, but I did not wish to run after them, so I took great leaps, more than any human could in waking life, way up through the air and cleared the distance between us in no time at all. Then we, all three, were walking, talking and laughing as it might be on this great adventure we had started upon. And I heard the girl (not K.S.) say that she really would love to go adventuring like this more often. I said that indeed she should, for I do it whenever I get the chance and thoroughly enjoy it. I have a feeling that I have had this dream before, only with a childhood friend in K.S.'s stead. K.S. has the most amazing, long, golden, curly hair, it looks thick and wonderful, and the whole place feels like joy and child-like excitement. So as we go along the road it turns to hard-packed, golden earth. The path then gets swervy, winding around, like paths through the forest are want to be after some construction or deforestation has occurred. and I find that I can take large leaps in order to always stay ahead of the girls with little effort. There is a large mound of hard, golden earth in the path, with a broken, dusty, splintered tree on the top (there are dusty prickles or brambles with dusty, green leaves all around this place and growing on the log too). The girls take a little bit to get over this large mound but I leap over it all in a single bound and land on the opposite side, excited to be navigating through this place with such ease. I then begin to think of the song "Singing In The Rain" and it fills the dream: just that song, nothing else, clear and beautiful. (And somehow I mess up some of the words and verses, it feels as if something is different about it.) I see a book with some of the lyrics of the song in it. I am filled with some of the familiar emotions that come along with hearing this song. Then I wake up.

Cave and crickets (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

We were in a cave. It was dark. There was a shady guy in a robe and armor and even though he might look shady or scary we trusted him. There were a few of us. We are trying to find our way to something. A bunch of spooked grasshoppers or crickets run past us farther into the cave. We come to a crossroads and I think that maybe the left path is the one that we should take, but the shady guy takes the right path The right path is pitch black and has two glowing eyes in the distance. The eyes are just two yellow slits of light. the eyes remind me of the shady guys eyes. We decide to trust him and we follow him in. Now we are running behind all of the crickets, running from passage to passage. It gets brighter. There is a larger cricket that is in the front of all of the small ones, there is a space separating them, it seems like the large cricket is the leader. They lead us outside into the daylight.

Mounts and VideoGames (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

We were on things, some people and I, mounted on some sort of beasts. This dream has a videogame-like feel. We are searching for something. I decide to start killing some beasts because apparently if I kill enough of them I will get something important. We kill them on the way to something, and then on the way back from whatever we did I am in the lead and start killing them first. Then two things go by that are related somehow, they look like twins. Another thing is chasing them, this thing is a part of a list of things we could kill to win something. I am going to go after the one that is apart of the list. Instead of running after it right away, I realize that my game interface thing (apparently there are a bunch of buttons to click on for spells and items and such. similar to WoW) is all messed up. It has changed. So I fumble around with what to do, how to get back on my mount and then get on a different mount. I succeed in switching mounts, this mount is slow but jumps extremely high. It can also jump once more in the air. It is a metal bird thing and strangely resembles the crickets from the last dream. It has a round head, no real neck, a lot of rivets and lips and things, looks like different kinds of metal, bronze and steel and such, and has two skinny bird-like legs & feet. It has wings or something although it never extends them. So, regardless of what my companions are doing, I get on it and pursue the thing that I want to kill, even tough the thing is now long gone. I jump really high. I am now traveling over a place where u need to jump high to go through, I am off of the trail we were on before. Sometimes I have trouble double jumping and don't end up jumping high enough.

Cheap Hotel and X-Mas Pageant (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am in a strange hotel-like place which has some familiarity to it, like I've dreamt of it before. My parents are both in separate rooms. The ceiling is low so I have to crouch and Instead of doors, heavy mats hang down. My room is like a little cubbyhole and there is no bed but rather a bunch of blankets on the floor, and again a very low ceiling. There is some sort of church Christmas pageant being practiced outside and I can see this if I peek through a corner of the mat and look through the window. It is dark in this place but the x-mas pageant is bright. I wonder why there is an x-mas pageant practice because x-mas has passed. When everyone is asleep I sneak outside, involuntarily, my feet just carry me there and I am surprised to be out of the rooms because I am not aloud out here this late. It is dark and and resemblant of where I was jumping with my mount in the last dream. There is a stack of things and I climb up on top of them and then jump over to the roof of a fridge, thinking that there may be alcohol up there. Quite to my dismay, there is no alcohol up there (awe snap!).But there is something else, something plastic and black, the same colour as the fridge. I made a loud noise jumping on this fridge. I jump to another, this one looks somehow more fridge-like and is also black. I then decide that I made to much noise and should just go back to sleep. I head back to the room. There is an object on the ground that I moved before. It is black as well. It is a rounded cap and has a stick attached to the middle of the underside. It is resemblant to an umbrella I suppose. It is black and plastic as well. I move it back to where I think it was before so that no one will notice that I was out of my room.

X-ray gloves (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

There are two, large, disembodied, "floating" gloved hands, fingers out stretched. The gloves look like Mickey mouse gloves but instead of being white they are some weird opposite colour: a shimmery gray/black. The palms are facing away, like they are pressed up against an unseen sheet of glass. The effect of looking at the gloves, the effect of the weird colours, makes it so that it seams that u can see through the whole glove, inside and out, at once. They are empty, there doesn't appear to be any hands inside. It looks like the colours in a X-ray picture. It looks like an X-ray picture of two Mikey Mouse gloves. It looks like someone put the gloves into a photocopier x-ray machine.

Icky WBTB WILD (WBTB)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Ok, so tonight I have decided that it's time to try out the WBTB technique and do a WILD. I will go to sleep at 10:00 P.M. and set my alarm to go off at 4:00 A.M. to start the WILD. Lets see how this WILD attempt turns out...
      My alarm goes off. I get up, still half asleep and wait around 30 minutes before starting some stretches and attempting this thing. Blindfold on, earplugs in, nicely stretched and relaxed I begin counting my heartbeats to calm my mind. The hyp
      nagogic hallucinations start and I see my body on the bed like it's far away, the bed rotates around, my vision turns to underneath my bed, I keep seeing myself rotating around, then it all snaps back and I'm in my body again. Then I start to feel as if my astral body is turning around in place till my head is right where my feet are IWL, then my head comes up out of my feet and my whole astral body rotates until i am in my body but am in it face down, instead of face up like I'm sleeping. "uggghhhh... Get out already!" I think to myself. After thinking this thought my astral body is thrown onto my bedroom floor. I'm half aware of my body still but the rest of my awareness is on my astral body. My parents come into the room and start making a ruckus (I don't think this actually happened IWL) and finally my mom takes my laptop and leaves the room. I follow her out of my room and through the living room, but as I start to go upstairs I see a picture of myself screaming, I realize that I'm almost fully lucid, but then I'm slammed back into my body. After a while I find myself in a mall. I am lying on a bench just like I'm lying on my bed IWL and I am attempting to do a WILD in this dream, not realizing it is a dream... Eventually an old lady comes up to me and holds out her hand. I wonder if anyone finds it odd that I'm like sleeping on a bench in a mall so i sit up. "what do you want?" I ask. She looks at me like I should just know and waits impatiently. "What do you want? I don't understand!" I say. At this point I seem to be rather frustrated. She looks at a pile of stuff on the bench. It seems to me that she thinks I stole her purse and wants me to give it back. "I don't know which of those things is yours. I didn't take anything, I'm just sitting here." I say. Then she looks at a purse and I hand it to her. My dad then comes into the mall to get me. My dad sits beside me. Then I try to get up off of the bench but I end up just sitting up IWL. I try to do a WILD again but my other alarm goes off.... Time to go on with my day. What an odd experience... And I have a strong, unsettling feeling of being like a small plant that was just uprooted with a shovel.

Pee (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I walk into my washroom and start to pee. I pee so much that the bowl gets filled right to the top, then when I flush the toilet, it overflows and there is pee water two feet deep flooding the whole bathroom. I think calmly that this probably won't be too difficult to clean up.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 04-09-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Transferred dreams to the free dream journal format. Revised some mistakes. Added a few more dreams I found.

British Columbia

Silene Capensis

For quite some time now I have been researching Oneirogenic plants. I purchased one Oz. of Silene Capensis roots online. I am quite excited as to what effect this will have on my dreams. After reading up on it I figure that the best method of ingestion is to grind the roots into a flour, stir one tablespoon of this powder into a bowl, whip up the murky yellow/brown liquid so that it foams and eat the foam with a spoon every morning on an empty stomach. Wish me luck?

British Columbia
      Old house with Dave (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This is the first dream I have had upon beginning my experiment with the oneirogen Silene Capensis. I fell asleep around 4:00 P.M. and slept for 8 hours. I had a lot of dreams but forgot all except the last: Walking through the hallways of my old house I decide to go outside and then into my garage. In my garage I find a door with some one's name on it, clearly this door is not meant for me to enter into. So when I ope the door to go inside, I see the white fist from a large, white, padded manikin come from the room and smack into me. I have a moment of fear until I realize that it is just the regular home security. The manikin thing has put me outside somehow. I go back inside and find a room that opens up into a conveyor-belt slide that goes out into the yard. I slide down this slide. A friend of mine, C.K., comes over and I want to show him the new rooms. He goes to the garage first but I want to show him the slide so I bring him there. Upon opening the door to the conveyor-belt slide room, we see that it is blocked by a black office chair with a small blue lighter on the seat. I am happy to have found my lost blue lighter (never had that IWL).We clear the conveyor belt and I walk down it to the bottom. At the bottom it vaguely smells like rats and it is very warm, much warmer than outside. I think to myself that rats probably sleep here at night. I go to the place right between the warmth from inside and the cold from outside and there is a strange wind there. I head back up the belt and tell C.K. to go down. He tries to but the belt is broken and the slide no longer works. Then we go outside where My dad and an acquaintance of his, Dave, are talking (haven't heard of Dave IWL). Dave goes on a walk around the corner by himself and the three of us left walk over to the edge of a cliff in the back yard. As we talk I notice that something about the cliff is unstable or broken. My dad says that this must be due to when Dave fired off his shotgun at it. The cliff looks like it will fall apart into pieces at any moment so I tell C.K. and my dad to get clear of it. As I walk away from the cliff, I can see sunlight through a crack in the ground, solidifying my fear of the cliff being unstable. My dad starts talking about how this is all Dave's fault and how horrible Dave is, that we will need to be careful around him and that he should never have let Dave come here. I forget who Dave is but join the conversation anyways. C.K. exclaims that Dave is back and that we should be quiet. Dave has come back from his walk around the corner and has heard us talking about him. He is angry. He approaches my dad. Me and C.K. run back inside, lock the door and go upstairs to tell my mom. My mom has been vacuuming the plush carpets and has made the house nice and clean.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-23-2010 at 11:03 PM.

British Columbia

Silene Capensis

I've found that the Silene Capensis I've been taking has caused problems in my waking life on being "all there" in social situations and my ability to connect multiple ideas together, making school particularily challenging. I can feel the differences it makes in my dreams but I am having trouble remembering those dreams, making it useless to me. I've decided to discontinue use. Most likely a bad batch or just not for me.

*edit* the substance made my dreams brighter, more chaotic, and oddly, as if they were being guided. But not remembering them means that the cons outweigh the pros
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.

British Columbia
      Girlfriends and German Shepherds (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I drift off to sleep while talking to my girlfriend online. K.S. and I are sitting on a black leather couch in the apartment my mom and I are staying in (doesn't exist IWL). K.S. has just finished showing me around her new house. I fall asleep to K.S. and my mom's riveting conversation. Somehow while I am asleep I see K.S. walking down the street away from my apartment. When I awake, I ask my mom where she went. My mom replied that she had to go but that she didn't want to wake me to say goodbye because I looked too cute while I slept. I start panicking because I want to say goodbye to her and get a hug before I go to sleep. I insist that we have to go out and find her. We head out. When we get to the driveway of her new house, six or so huge German shepherds come running down the street and surround us. They look hostile but I try to envelop them with a calmness so that they won't attack. They don't attack. I think I touch one of their noses or pet a few. Tension is still high because they are pretty scary. A bunch of people in uniform (I think it may have been light-blue police-like t-shirts and navy blue pants with black shoes) who clearly know these dogs (maybe own them, maybe work with) come running in and pick each one of them up. I think to myself that it's strange that these dogs haven't attacked anyone yet and as soon as I think that thought one of the dogs attacks the woman holding it. This dog then turns for us. My mother is in front of me and I am using her as a shield until I realize what I am doing. I realize that I have to protect my mom, not cower behind her, so I step in front and try to calm the dog. Then the door to K.S.'s new house opens and her family is standing in it watching this. My mom and I run into the house, close the door and then ask if it's OK that we're in here. They say it is. I can't see K.S. anywhere so I go looking for her. Remembering the layout of the house from the last time I was here, I quickly navigate through the house, feeling smug at how well I doge through it (it's a little cluttered so it's kind of like an obstacle course) but as soon as I think this smug thought I hit my head on something. I head downstairs and into the computer room where I think K.S. will be. No one is there. I decide to hide in a cluttered closet across from the computer and surprise K.S. when she comes in. While hiding I find it hard to see because my hair is fully over my eyes (happens sometimes IWL). I think to myself that my brown hair makes good camouflage for hiding. Instead of my girlfriend, her little brother comes down to use the computer. He sarcastically says "hmm I wonder where D is...?". He obviously knows I'm here. I show myself, saying how it wasn't really the best hiding spot. I want to go to the washroom before continuing my search for K.S. but the closest one has a guy working in it. I ask K.S.'s little brother where one is. He mentions that I can't use the one thew guy is in but that there is another one over there. He points down the hall. I awake.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-23-2010 at 11:04 PM.

British Columbia
      False-awakening Laundry (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I wake up. Time to start my day. I step off of my bed, over my guitar case, and open my door. I have just put my laundry in the dryer last night, so I open it up and start looking around for what I want to wear today... I wake up. I go to get out of my bed, step over my guitar case, and open my door. I have just put a load of laundry In the washing machine last night. I remember putting it in the dryer too. I open the dryer. It's empty... Pause to think... Then smile and take my damp clothes out of the washing machine.

British Columbia
      Abandoned Weapons (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I fall asleep after playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker... ... I am in the middle of a town in chaos. I am some sort of wanted man, or fugitive, so when people notice me through the fear and chaos permeating the crowds, they will ofttimes attack. The weapons that the monsters from Wind Waker drop after you kill them are lying around in random places throughout the town. I pick up and use these weapons when the need arises. As I make my way through the town I come upon a group of people in a corner, talking in a circle. I approach this group with a picked-up curved sword and slay all of them. I do this again. Eventually I come to a clearing mostly void of people except a childhood friend R.W. and some others I cannot identify. They are unarmed. I use a spear to slash and stab at R.W. but she is hardly affected. She gets in a plane and tries to fly away but I knock her out. She has a knowing smile this whole time, as if I am doing something stupid, dumb and silly or as if she knows more than me and can see how events are falling into place. Eventually she leaves and My mom shows up. I slash at my mom to fend her off but it does nothing, she approaches. I stab her in the stomach and this keeps her back a bit. She just wants a hug because she misses me.

Lvl 1 Oneiromancer
      In my head.
      did you attack richele? why would you do that? I can understand your mom, i could see how she gets on your nerves haha. i wish i had a Zeda related dream.

British Columbia
      Quote Originally Posted by scottyo View Post
      did you attack richele? why would you do that? I can understand your mom, i could see how she gets on your nerves haha. i wish i had a Zeda related dream.
      Hey I was just attacking everyone that got in my way. I was on the run!

British Columbia
      The Army (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream starts off in the first person, which is odd because when I dream I almost always view the dream both in the first person and as an entity watching my body from the outside at the same time. I join the army. We are training at some hot and sandy place. I think to myself how odd it is that I joined the army, considering how strongly opposed I am to it. There are a few other Canadians here but most of our unit is American. To suit up I put on some sort of bullet proof vest that looks more like a mat of those those little coloured beads you make into pictures and melt together with an iron. I then put on a Canadian flag as a cape. This odd outfit turns into a regular army uniform as soon as I walk into the change room. I accidentally pee in the sink and then wonder if my friend L.S., who is a short distance away, has noticed.

My awareness shifts to a female soldier underground. It is a series dusty underground tunnels, the walls hard-packed earth. The girl is taking part in an orgy with some of the other soldiers and a bunch of locals. A short way into it another soldier, female, of a higher rank comes into the room. Everyone freezes. She looks around at everyone in the room with a blank face, then smiles and joins in. Eventually a group of other higher ranking soldiers comes in and they aren't having any of this. They let the soldiers get away without punishment but take all the locals deeper into the tunnels for execution. One female soldier is outraged that they would treat the local people so unjustly, she demands to have a punishment equal to the locals, saying that she did the same deed as them and so deserves the same punishment. My awareness shifts to this woman. She is taken deeper into the tunnels and thrown into a cell carved out of the mud. She is Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
      Cache-Control: max-age=0

ared. My awareness shifts to another stall and then I am me once more.
      I get ready for departure. Jumping off the helicopter and jumping into the desert sands, another soldier and I duck and run for cover lest we are shot down by an enemy helicopter. A we run I spy an apparently abandoned building. I can see through one window that this building is filled with expensive furnishings. I think that this would be a prime place to perhaps take a small rest from this war. I lead my friend into this place, gun leading. Once we get inside we see there are other soldiers in this place already. Most or all of them are American or British troops. I tell them to stand down or something similar and attempt to shoot one. Turns out my gun is just a water-gun. I squirt a few of the troops while laughing a little. One of the troops shares my amusement but another just scowls at me. I grab a real gun and keep the order, telling everyone to stay put. One female Brit suddenly moves towards the door. Fearing mutiny I follow, ready for anything, but once outside I see that she has seen a British helicopter land right near the door. We are saved. A bunch of Brits jump on the heli. Someone tells me to join them but I wait. An American heli comes and the rest of the troops, me included, pile onto it.
      Our unit is lined up and an officer tells us that out here we need to let go of logic and embrace the random. I tell him of my skill at writing nonsensical tales. He is not so convinced.
      We are on the move. We march through a snowy, coniferous forest. I am favored for my success in the last mission, or at least I believe I should be. I am given an assortment of wooden skies (none matching) and odd synthetic fabric, foamy, waterproof ski-shoes. I go through them and take my time picking which two to use. I put one of the ski-shoes over top of my shoes (high top converse). I wonder if I will get a military boot to wear. We all stop and someone says that we are waiting for the fat one. I want to use the wooden skies now but I've taken too long and can no longer find them. A soldier near me tells me that I should have guarded the wooden ones closely like the officer told me I should. I realize that the odd ski-shoes are needed in order to keep the feet dry in all this snow. I notice that my bag of medical supplies has fallen onto the snow (now packed down from marching feet). A lot of its contents have fallen out. I struggle to put all of the things back into the medical bag quickly. There are a lot of sugary treats like: donuts, juice boxes, chocolate and candy in this medical bag. These treats are apparently in case a diabetic gets low blood sugar. The sergeant comments on how someone must not have packed that medic bag very efficiently for all of its contents to fall out so easily. I show my friend Scottyo a jar of honey I earned the last time I had a military dream. I have some of the honey. It tastes good. Extremely sweet. I think that it is too sweet for people highly sensitive to sweet things. I think about how all those bees buzzing around when they made it must give it the buzzing texture it has.

Scraps of Dream (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Someone looks similar to my girlfriend but not her. lips upside down. A lit sparkler is shown to me.

War (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I walk through the city of stone buildings and castles. There are many large, domed buildings. The stones are white and light yellows. I come to a cliff on the outskirts of the city that has a fantastic view of the whole place and beyond. People have told me that such a veiw of the whole of these kingdoms could not exist, yet here I am. The city is build on the side of a large oval-ish lake. There are many kingdoms lining the lake. The kingdom directly across from us is larger than ours but more urban sprawl, magnificent but not quite so compared to ours. The buildings are mostly a dark orange tan colour. Some spires visible across the way look like large spheres stacked one atop the other, very straight, maybe four to six spheres a spire and each sphere intersecting with the top and bottom a bit. The two kingdoms to our right are simple caves in the face of the mountain to our right. In the farthest cave lives giant dragons and their riders. In the closest cave lives heroes, every warrior with his or her own story, adventures and talents. I converse with someone. There is to be a war between all of these nations. We remark on how the hero city are strong but the dragon city is only the third strongest. The heroes rush out to attack us. It seems like the dragon city has formed an alliance with them. We could have taken the heroes on but we will not be able to take on both the heroes and the dragons.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 04-22-2010 at 09:16 AM.

LD Count
      WhoIsJohnGalt?
      Denver, CO Catchphrase: BullCockie!
      DJ Entries
      Good stuff. It took me awhile, but I got through them all. Do you have a list of goals to accomplish in lucid dreams? From what you have here, it looks like you are able to WILD a little better than DILD (although maybe you just haven't written many of your lucids down in here), so I'll probably describe my WILD experiences for you first. I'll do it before the end of the day tomorrow.
      Last edited by Xaqaria; 03-20-2010 at 04:53 AM.

The ability to happily respond to any adversity is the divine.
      Art
      Dream Journal Shaman Apprentice Chronicles

British Columbia
      Quote Originally Posted by Xaqaria View Post
      Good stuff. It took me awhile, but I got through them all. Do you have a list of goals to accomplish in lucid dreams?
      I could see how it would take a while, I've collected a decent amount of dreams in here so far. I've just added my goals to the first post here.

From what you have here, it looks like you are able to WILD a little better than DILD (although maybe you just haven't written many of your lucids down in here), so I'll probably describe my WILD experiences for you first. I'll do it before the end of the day tomorrow.
      The suscitatsio WILD happened naturally, as oddly as that sounds. You're right, I haven't written all of my lucids down here. I have two more DILDs that I can recall, one is written down in a dream journal (with only that entry in it) which I started a year ago. The other is from when I has much younger, maybe 7 or so years ago, which I still remember most of the details from. Those two DILDs are actually decently longer than the short lucids I've written down here, so I may get around to adding them in eventually...
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-20-2010 at 07:14 AM.

British Columbia
      Bar (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I walk into a bar with my friend Ill, Owch!, even though we're both just underage. No one seems to notice we're too young. I walk up to the bar tender. It is a woman in about her 40's with a warm, kind-hearted smile and curly, short, blond hair. She may have had a perm. She asks me what I want to get. I think for a moment, look at the money I have and realize it isn't enough for anything good. I run out of the bar to go get money from my mother so that I can buy booze. My awareness in this dream is fully as a third person entity floating behind myself and watching everything. When I go to get money though, my awareness waits where it is in the bar with Ill. When I get back I buy one of the most expensive drinks here that I can buy with what money I have. I choose it from a selection of pints of beer that all look basically the same: a tall glass with gray, shimmery liquid in it. I choose a dark Guinness type beer (hate that IWL). I immediately regret not buying two drinks of equal price for me and Ill. While I'm considering what to get my friend, my dad walks in. He greats us with a smile. I ask him if he would mind buying something for Ill or giving me some money to do so. That's all I remember of the dream. The bar we are in reminds me of the bar I was in in another dream, that I had weeks ago, where I didn't want to be there but I was there with my brother and we asked the owner of the bar to give us some barrels of whiskey. The barrels were deteriorating in that dream.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-23-2010 at 11:03 PM.

British Columbia
      Water Slides and Sky Scrapers (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am climbing up the outside of a tube water slide. I am very high up in the air. The tube water slides come out of the side of a towering, shining, uniformly rectangular skyscraper. It is one of those sky scrapers where the surface of it that you can see is pretty much just shimmering tinted windows lined with dark steel. My mom tells me I must get down or I'll hurt myself. My ex girlfriend K.S. is at the top of the water slide I am climbing. I manage to squeeze myself into the water slide through some sort of rubber opening. The rubber thing looks like a large version of the one on a garbage disposal.

Just barely lucid (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Through some conversation with a DC I realized that this must be a dream. Then I realized that I could become lucid and I jumped out of a sleeping version of myself. The room that I am in is a mix of both of my bedrooms. It has the wooden flooring of my upstairs bedroom (which is my real one). I decide to do a reality check to more firmly establish my lucidity. I look down at my left forearm and see the suscitatsio symbol that I've drawn there. It looks the same as IWL but darker, it has faded a little now. I try pinching myself and find that I cannot feel the pain and that my skin is stretchier than usual. I look at my hands, they look a little squatter and chubbier than normal, like a dwarf's hands. I try to push them through each other but cannot. I pinch my nose and find that I can still breath out through it. This is clearly a dream. But I still feel my lucidity slipping away. I remember that some people on DV have said that spinning around is a good way to remain lucid. I really want to get firmly lucid so that I can try out all of the goals I've set for myself. I spin around in the spot. I don't notice any changes with the objects in the room as I spin. I focus on my guitar to see if it'll change the next time I see it. It does not change. Sadly, I cannot remember anymore of this lucid. I may have simply fallen out of lucidity.

City by the Inlet (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I have been traveling and I end up in a city and meet up with my mother. We are up on paved white concrete walkways and down below us there is a street that is lined with little stores on either side and eventually leads to an area of docks. This city (or town more likely) is built right on the edge of the ocean. I look out at the narrow inlet that the docks stretch out to. I look at the sun lighting up the trees on the mountains surrounding us and making them gleam as if crafted of gold. I tell my mother that I have been to this city before when I was younger, but she does not believe me. I have been to this city when I was younger, I was there in a dream. We head on down to where the stores are. We walk along the street lined with stores and I look for a shop I remember from before. "see!" I tell my mom "That's the mandala shop that I looked at last time I was here!". Now she believes me. I look at all of the mandalas displayed in the shop window. One in particular strikes me as familiar from the last time I was here. It is large and framed with a circle of gold. It has straight black lines arranged in such a way that they form some sort of geometrical pattern.

*Edit*
      I have been putting it off for a while but am determined to try a WBTB WILD again tonight.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-27-2010 at 06:23 PM.

British Columbia
      40ish year old woman swimmers are annoying (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am at a beach. There is no sand in sight, only small, smooth pebbles. The water is dark and cold. There is a small, wooden dock beside me that would be great to jump off of into the water. There is another person with me, a girl. I swim in the water a bit. There is a red-orange buoy around six arm strokes out in the water. I tell the girl to swim to it. The girl does this three times. Then I tell her how annoying it is when you're swimming and a 40ish year old lady in a one piece swims up and tries to join in. I say that I hope that doesn't happen. She is confused and doesn't understand why that would be annoying. I tell assure her that it is really, really annoying when that happens. In the middle of me saying this I feel like a 40ish year old lady is swimming up along the beach behind me (my left side is facing the water). The girl i am with makes a face that suggests there is one behind me. I turn around to see a plump 40ish year old black lady in a dark navy blue on-piece swim up to us. She lingers. As my friend goes out again to swim to the buoy, the black lady swims to it and grabs on, so my friend can't get to it. The lady has a large, full smile and she lets out a deep laugh that goes like: "hyu-hyu-hyu-hyu!". My friend swims back to me and she agrees that 40ish year old woman in one-pieces are quite annoying. My friend then jumps off the dock. I want to jump off the dock too, I want to do a cannon ball, so I ask them if it's safe, if the water is deep enough at the end of it (because it isn't a very large dock). My friend and the black lady swim over. My friend goes to tell me it's fine but the black lady says that there is something under the water, but it's deep enough down that I won't hit it if I jump.

British Columbia
      Skateboard Shop (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

We are in a cabin that we built in a city (none of this exists INW but the cabin and the house are both reminiscent of the timber frame house we built and I am in right now). There is also a house that we built in this city, we being my family. Both houses are timber frame, the house one is finished up very nice and looks expensive, the cabin one is only partially finished and has lots of spiders and bugs in it. In the cabin only some of the flooring has been laid down and there are doors and flooring and other housing supplies stacked around inside of it. My mother is in the house, she is very attached to it and does not want to leave. My friend Scottyo is with me in the cabin. My older, but not eldest, brother N wants to buy a skateboard. I remember a good skateboard shop that is close by and just passed the skateboard park here that I went to with my eldest brother J in a dream I had a long time ago. I tell J that we are heading to this shop and reaffirm where it is with him. Me, Scottyo and N head over to the shop. While walking there, there is a First-Nations/Mexican looking man in the crowd ahead with dark eyebrows and an expression on his face like he means trouble. He glares at everyone in his path, and at me, but I know that we are just fine, we keep walking. We wait in the lineup to get into the store. To get into this store you have to pay for a few tickets which you then use to buy things in the store. We get our tickets and head to the next room. There are three barber chairs. N sits down in one for a haircut. Me and Scottyo decide not to (in this dream Scottyo has a buzz cut and I just don't want a haircut). I now notice that there are two guys in those two chairs already. A 30ish year old woman with short, dark brown hair and a white apron starts working on N's hair. We move through the store and eventually com upon a place with some cool things to buy. I look through some hats, even though I don't want to buy any, and hope I'll find a good t-shirt to buy. I wonder if N will get here soon to buy his skateboard, I have a feeling there are some in this section. This section of the store is very narrow and pretty small, with a lady behind a till that has heads of things to buy on it. I wake up (this part of the dream is confusing and foggy) and I realize that I never got the chance to buy anything at that store I was just at. I decide to go back. I'll have to buy new tickets though, I hope they'll let me use my old ones too. I wake up. I sit up from the couch I'm sleeping on in my basement IWL . I reach over to my laptop, open up Dreamjournal 2.5, type in the password and begin to write down the dream I just had. I wake up for real. Pulling everything that I can remember from my dreams of this night, including the false awakenings (which I love), I begin to write all of them down. I really do need to try another WBTB WILD soon...
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 03-31-2010 at 03:40 PM.

British Columbia
      Ebony (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I wake up in my basement. I walk upstairs. I see my small dog, my brother's girlfriend's dog and Ebony, my black lab/red healer cross that was just recently put down. I go to Ebony, not yet remembering that she had been put down IWL. I pet her. I tell her she's a good girl. Then, she pushes her face against mine and makes a weird, deep sound. It is now that I realize she is dead IWL. I keep petting her, just happy to sea her again. I feel as if this was a test to see weather or not I was afraid of her, being undead. She rolls over and I see that she has a mini version of the two Frankenstein bolts in her neck. I keep petting her. I notice my dad sitting on the couch, he says: "You know, you used to have a lot of imaginary friends when you were little, but I thought you had grown out of that by now." I realize that no one must be able to see Ebony but me, it must look like I'm putting air. I don't mind. I keep petting her.

LD Count
      WhoIsJohnGalt?
      Denver, CO Catchphrase: BullCockie!
      DJ Entries
      Did you really have a lot of imaginary friends as a kid, or was that just part of the dream?

The ability to happily respond to any adversity is the divine.
      Art
      Dream Journal Shaman Apprentice Chronicles

British Columbia
      Quote Originally Posted by Xaqaria View Post
      Did you really have a lot of imaginary friends as a kid, or was that just part of the dream?
      lol no that was just a part of my dream. I think I pretended to have one one time when my friend said she had one, but I was never into it.

Lvl 1 Oneiromancer
      In my head.
      i had my shaved in your dream? that's cool. 'N' must have been getting a pretty good haircut if he took that long.

British Columbia
      Quote Originally Posted by scottyo View Post
      i had my shaved in your dream? that's cool. 'N' must have been getting a pretty good haircut if he took that long.
      Ya it was buzzed for some reason. Nah, N took the regular amount of time I think. I just got impatient. Figured I may as well look around the store more.

British Columbia
      Pimple Core (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

A man has a few small pimples on his face. A child pops one of them and takes out the pimple's seed wich looks like a skinny gray almond with darker parts at both tips. An adult glancing at this scene tells the kid not to take the core out of pimples because this causes the pimple to dry up and leave a pockmarked scar.

Acid Trip Bear Attack (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am at a school. I talk with some people. I take some acid and grab my dog Winston for comfort. In my dilirium I stumble into a forest. I try not to fall asleep because I know that it will get really cold tonight. The ground feels so nice though. It's scratchy with dead cedar bits and plants like the ground usually is in the forests around where I live but it starts to feel really, really comfortable and soft to me. I loose consciousness. I wake up still in a delirium, if a bit less intense than before. I have bare feet and no blankets, I'm on the forest floor and there are prickles. It's a cold early morning, maybe still dark, maybe just light. I think to myself that I really need to get inside to a warm place to sleep so I don't die of hypothermia. I get up, pick up Winston and stumble through the forest. I hear a loud roar. A huge bear is coming towards me, It's close and very angry. I'm scared. I weekly roar back to it in my still delirious state. I roar myself awake.

Capitalism and Turks (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am commenting on certain style of economy/capitalism. I am in Brazil. There are Turks around. Don't remember if I was talking to the Turks. This conversation on economy and capitalism makes sense because I was watching this the night before.

British Columbia
      Hats (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

My brother N is showing me a bunch of hats he has. He seems proud of them. He wants my opinion of them. He puts each one on. I have seen these hats before, I used to wear one of them (even though I think it was my brother J's). They're normal, stylish baseball caps, good ones although not new. I tell him that they are "radical, gnarly, far out" and I wake up saying these words. It feels like he has shown off these hats before in another dream.

Drugs in Old House (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm in my old house and I have some friends over: ones I know and also strangers. We are in my old room. I find stash of some weed that I had saved: a roach and joint. I find my makeshift third lung (bop bottle, plastic bag and metal piece), one of the strangers' and another smoking device. There is piece missing from the mystery smoking device, I search around for it a bit but can't find it. A person I don't know tells me to smoke the joints I have. I don't want to, but I figure I may as well now that he told me to (not the best at dealing with peer pressure tonight I suppose). I go into my brother N's old room. He has been staying there recently but isn't in today. It smells moldy like it used to. The sleeping bag I'm in right now smells a little odd, it could have triggered the smell of the room in my dream, although it really did used to smell moldy. I see that I can't sleep there or I'll get an allergic reaction: puffy eyes, stuffy nose and sneezes, like I used to. In the room there is a nice imac computer just like one of the ones they have in one of the computer rooms in my high school. It is on the ground, maybe on top of a small thing. For a seat when you use the computer: there is just the ground and a person-chair to lean against. This person-chair has his left arm grasping his left leg and right arm; the right leg. His legs are spread apart and he is wearing an orange shirt. He is inanimate and I never look to see if he has a face. I sit and lean against his chest. I am going to use the computer. L.St's mom comes in. She is a volunteer cop, although dressed in normal clothes right now. She asks me where the others are and then why I'm all by myself. I say that I just came here for a bit, but will be going back to where to others are later. She turns her back for a sec to look at something. I wonder why she hasn't smelled the weed yet, but conclude that the moldy smell must have masked it. I hide the joint, roach and lighter that are in my hand under the leg of the person-chair. I stand up. She somehow notices what I did. She says "aha! I knew you were up to something!" (or something along those lines). She grabs them out of hiding place. I jump on her to wrestle them out of her grasp. I wrap my legs around her torso and wrap my right arm around her neck, squeezing a little so she's held in place. I loosen my arm a bit and tell her to just give them back. I think to myself how odd it is that I have managed to subdue her, she's a cop, she has training, she should have taken me out right away. I ask her to just give back whats mine. She refuses. I tighten again. I loosen. Ask her to give it back. I wake up.

Looking for a Place to Sleep (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I went to the grocery store. I see Ill there. I walk up to him and ask him what's up. He has almost run out of gas and can't get any more from the gas station, for whatever reason. He tells me that he doesn't know where he can spend the night. He asks me if he can crash at my place. He also asks me if there would be enough food to eat there. I tell him that that should be just fine, but that we don't have much food, so he should just buy some here. He says "alright" and nods his head a little while turning around and looking for some food to buy. I find my parents in the store and ask them if Ill can spend the night. My dad is reluctant to agree. I tell him that Ill can't get home because he doesn't have enough gas and that if he isn't aloud to spend the night at our place, he'll have to sleep in his cold car all night. My mom is on my side and eventually my dad agrees.
      Last edited by Suscitatsio; 04-23-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast