• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

CompulsiveSmilieUser Skydreamer707's Avatar

Adventures of the Skydreamer

So here's my dream journal! :] note:
      Lucid Dream parts will be Green
      NON-Lucid Dream parts will be Blue
      And Commentary will be Pink In my Dream Journal :]
      Date: March 9,2010

well, i couldve sworn this dream came right from a book..it was amazing...if only i could write.

it was entirely NON-lucid though. fml.

First, i was in this dim grungy classroom with all these strangers..there was this guy (DC) who knew my older brother...i kept thinking he was cute and had medium length blonde hair. there was also another guy i liked that had black hair? (They're recurring DC's in my dreams) anyways for some reason the girls had to strip down to their underwear an bra's and run a lap outside to show why we wear proper P.E. clothes?
      wtf. i know. >_> Dont ask me why my dreams are so weird o__o we were showed a video of girls running a lap without P.E. clothes on. D:

The guys had to do it too, strip to their boxers and run a lap. my floral design teacher in real life was there when i got back to the classroom, after running the lap, and i was changing back into clothes. when the black haired guy walked up to blonde haired guy and said "so how was it?"
      and the blond haired guy was like "everyone was nakey" then the black haired guy laughed..( i was thinking wow was he really this stupid?).and then we found out everyone outside had left for lunch like 4 min early and mrs.(insert floral design teacher name here) was pissed and said she was going to punish everyone even though i hadnt nor had the remaining people in the classroom gone to lunch yet...i was pissed and started arguing with her about how it was unfair. the dream scene changed an i remember standing in this narrow area an the ground was a river of mushy mucky mud and it was bordered on both sides with chain link fences (the line for lunch?) and all of sudden this huge group of tattered mud-matted haired people started moaning to let them through and that they were hungry and stuff...

and i was the last person to move out of the way.. and as soon as i did they all RUSHED past me...it turns out they werent from the human race..we had just let Alien invaders disguised as humans through the border (yea students who are taught at the border, makes sense) we had been tricked.once they got inside they
      started up the road racing to somewhere..to this plaza i think...i remember thinking roane (the planet i was on?) got big, very big...like the border
      suddenly expanded.anyways they knocked a kid out of the way breaking his legs and next thing i remember i was watching them, and one saw me, so i ran behind this fence and he threw this mine (has three metal prongs that were bent to the side at the end and had a red sqaure in the middle) at
      me angrily when this awesome centipede/chinese dragon mix of a creature (sorry, i really cant describe it...) sprang out from this lake across the road, jumped, an grabbed hold of the mine in its mouth and i heard it think "im not going to let it get close enough to hurt her" an like 5 seconds after that the mine EXPLODED in its mouth (killing the creature obviously) in this burst of white light backwards (away from me) toward the road and killing some of the aliens.next i remember being in this plaza paved with these HUGE stones with my mom in front of this computer she had. (i didnt look at it though, i just "knew" it was there) the aliens had come for the "game" ( i never found out what the "game" was) to power some ancient unknown machine they had brought with them. heres how our convo went

*standing in the plaza with stone sqaures if you looked to the right you
      saw the muddy road and at its end the aliens*
      Me: "what do they want mom?"
      Le madre: "they want the "game" im supposed to get it for them, A (my sister) downloaded it on her computer and its on(she said it was on something else but i cant rmemeber what) but i dont know how to get it off"
      Me:"but what is the "game" exactly? and if A has it why doesnt she get it off, she has a USB doesnt she?"

Le Madre:"i dont know! but i didnt grow up in this era with computers, i dont know how to do these things" *close to crying*

Me: "its okay mom, ill do it. i can get it on my flash card thingy remember?" (i had to go get my sisters laptop first though)
      then i leaned in and whispered "but why dont they just kill us?" for some reason i was afraid the aliens had super hearing and could hear me from far away. i dont think she answered and i walked away to look at something and i was walking back to my mom when somehow i knew the aliens were with her an i remember telling myself that "im not going to be scared" but when i got there an saw one of the aliens for the first time up close i fell to my knees. the alien had gray skin and a pug like nose. he was wearing these weird goggles and was holding a curved gun.something abotu him screamed dangerous and foreign. we were only kneeling there for about 7 seconds until he fired a shot just missing my shoulder! but it was no ordinary gun, it shot these orange/yellow balls of sparking electricity. an he attendent next to him, said "he says you scared him" which was BS the alien was being a bastard and trying to scare us.(he was toying with us because he knew we were scared of him, he had heard me ask my mom why they didnt just kill us) anyways he fired another shot that circled around my leg and bounced off my moms shoulder...and another that went between us. then he left but he kept his guns sensor *a rod dot that he moved around* on the area we generally were at and i rmemeber thinking that any women that is in the sensors area will be shot at. so i had to crawl past the sensor into he bushes then i got out of them and onto this road where i passed this grand house and i was running to my sister's to get her laptop so i could get the "game" and then i woke up...

I REALLY want to know what exactly the "game" was and what the ancient machine the aliens had did... there was also a cut scene in my dream about some super computer that was treated as a god by the people of Roane until it broke down. it used to tell them what to do. and now that it was gone Roane had lost all direction.
      LONG ass dream >__> all well no ones gonna read this anyways. so yea! my favorite dream of mine so far~
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 03-11-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.
      I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
      ~M. C. Escher

DILDS: 20+ (lost count >>)
      WILDS: 1-2 (cant remember) lol
      Goals: Grow Wings [X] Fly [X] See Bf [] Talk to my Dream Guide [] Talk to random DC [] Breathe underwater [X] Go to the past/future [] shapeshift [] explore universe/space [] go tiny/HUGE [] See farires/dragons [] Turn invisible [] rescue a prince []

My DJ!!!
      Am currently Learning Effective Dream control. yes, i suck that much at it. Suggestions are Welcome...

Important dream that i forgot
      Date: March 10,2010

yup. all i can remember is one dream where i asked a question that was really important to me (why a certain higher power had stopped watching over me) and got an answer that i forgot upon awakening...the answer was about certain types of people or something and how only they deserved to be watched over and loved? it was complicated but somehow i remember thinking it made perfect sense...aint life just a bitch?
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 03-11-2010 at 10:58 PM.

~M. C. Escher

Goals: Grow Wings [X] Fly [X] See Bf [] Talk to my Dream Guide [] Talk to random DC [] Breathe underwater [X] Go to the past/future [] shapeshift [] explore universe/space [] go tiny/HUGE [] See farires/dragons [] Turn invisible [] rescue a prince []

My DJ!!!
      Am currently Learning Effective Dream control. yes, i suck that much at it. Suggestions are Welcome...

Chain Dream
      Date: March 11,2010
      first it started off with this guy who needed to eat compressed blocks of robots to stay alive or something? O-o i dunno... he refused to at them saying it was cruel and next thing i remember is him being in a huge life sized hamster cage with hay as bedding...and i had hidden robot blocks throughout the cage..and since he was so close to dying his animalistic instinct to survive had kicked in and he started finding and eating them like crazy and the last of them were under the hay under me so i got them and was like "here!" *smile* ...an he attacked me for it.. dream scenes switched and i was in a hospital bed, with a gash going down from the bottom of my neck to the side of my breast.. like a huge gaping HOLE in my breast :/ lovely. and every doctor in my dream claimedthey couldnt fix it
      but some random guy i somehow knew in my dream said he could. but i was still was worried and decided to find boy genius luke something (at first couldnt remember his name)
      found wrong guy realized it because he acted too much like a normal kid
      remembered it was luke maxwell *have never heard of/ or know a luke maxwell in real life...*
      found him at his school and was going to ask him to do my surgery for me since i knew he would be able too..but realized he had a ton of problems like kids bullying him for being too smart and making fun of him in letters which i found in his mailbox. so i decided not to ask him, he had his own problems. althouth he kept asking if i was here to take him up on his offer to do a surgery or something... next thing i remember i was playing this dress up game with these kids....then something about mario cart.

i had another dream where a sort of yeti guy was after my bro...it was cold and snowy and about 4 ft of snow was on the ground and he and his daughter (note: my brother doesnt have a daughter yet, in my dream he did though ) were bundled up in winter clothes, my bro ran insde the front door and locked it, leaving his daughter behind, and the yeti coudlnt open the door an was pissed, so he waited outside with his group of yeti comrades plotting. my brother managed to find a time when he somehow "knew" they wouldnt be looking and ran out to grab his daughter.. she was standing silently by herself in the midddle of the yard (creepyy).. but when he pulled on her arm to go a beep went off and he knew theyd put a bomb on her to detect movement... so he found it and threw it toward this random hotdog vendor and went to take her inside the house but she tried to get a hotdog and he had to drag her away and then run like hell to the house before it exploded where he locked the door.
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 03-11-2010 at 10:59 PM.

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

Four kingdoms
      Date: March 12, 2010

All i can remember is something about 4 kingdoms of fire,earth,air and water. the earth kingdom was trying to conquer the air kingdom and had killed the prince's family and he was pissed. The black haired air kingdom prince met the earth kingdoms king on a dirt path connecting the two kingdoms and they were talking but i cant remember what they said, flashes of pictures of silver swords appeared then i woke up :/

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

March 13,2010
      Couldnt remember any dreams :/ got woken up my alarm and jumped out of bed before i tried to recall my dreams... i do remember the feeling that i had a dream though...

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

Zombie attack on the field
      Date: March 14,2010

WOOOO Lucid dream!

so i was walking toward this house on this grassy field with zombie people all over it, when all of a sudden i suddenly became aware of where i was, and then i realized that i must be dreaming! i did an nose pinch RC and it worked! i tried to do a hand RC buti saw the dream scene start fading because i switched too much attention to that, plus it failed.at first i wanted to go flying (one of my lucid dream goals) but somehow i knew in the back of my mind that the lucidity was so low it would just be a waste of a lucid, so i settled for my second lucid dream goal! Finding my Dream guide. so i called out "Come out DG!" it never occurred to me to call out the full name... nothing happened. at this point i was a lil annoyed. so i just started walking around looking for my dream guide. and as i was walking down these stairs i happened upon a MIRROR! probably because i read an old lucid dream task of pulling your reflection out of a mirror and asking it why we dream on Dv...but i didnt want to do that at first, i wanted to walk through it, and as i was pushing my fingers against the glass reminding myself it was a dream and the glass didnt really exist, i woke up also...now that i think of it...i had no reflection O__o
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 03-14-2010 at 10:15 PM.

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

BAH
      Date: March 15,2010
      Didnt fall asleep all fuckin night :/ got too excited for another LD. taking sleeping pills tonight and hopefully REM rebound will make lucid dreaming time longer :]
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 03-15-2010 at 10:49 PM.

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

Was gone 5 days to my bro's house D: i remembered maybe 3 dreams in that time... anyways! I WILL remember them tonight and have something to write tomorrow! :]

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

damn. i got out of updating my DJ AGAIN. anyways i remember some dreams but not what day i had them so... ill just order them however i want :]
      The Goddesses and the Gods Dream
      March 27,2010

At the start, this guy thought he had to go on a long journey because there was this storm/tornado. which was a sign he was to start his quest? but then storm quickly cleared up. so the other guy with him was laughing at him sayign he wasnt really meant to go on a quest when all of a sudden a brown water tornado shaped like a goddess dropped in front of him. the other guy was meant to go on a quest! the goddess was angry of the guy 1 for making fun of the quest guy and her winds flung him away. Then the dream scene switched over to me and a group of people running away from this beast (cant remember what it looked like) while trying to also outrun all these tornado spanned from that storm.While we were runnign for our lives this tornado came up to the side of us and was about to make one of the people in our group fly away so i controlled it! by like commanding it in my head to spin the other way. and it did! finally we reached this HUGE DROP in the land that was had metal plating siding on it? it was the road to some sort of dock! so we all jumped down and i yelled "Float!" so we'd float and not hit the ground and die. the beast jumped and died which was why we jumped so itd follow us to its doom. then the dream scene changed AGAIN and we were on a boat and i was with a different group of people? i remember having this sign in Chinese that i asked the guy who was driving the boat what it said and he said he didnt know.
      Then we were at this marble Stone palace on water that was the home of the Gods. and suddenly i had this cat that i was always carrying around.
      Athena warned me one of the creatures was really dangerous? i cant remember what she said. but i remember trying to convince her my cat wasnt one, and that she/he was a merman that could transform into a cat. we were at this like stone palace on water and there was a short railing thing so i put the cat in the water and she wouldnt swim away from the wall and eventually got to the end of the wall and climbed back in. when i ran down to get her thats when i discovered her shrine.
      shrine for my cat (she was a weird mix of orange,brown,and black) that was a goddess?dont remember when the cat suddenly appeared but he/she did. anyways there was a little shrine place for her and all these little treasures were surrounding it.they were offerings. at first i didnt know what it was and started picking up a buncha of stuff to take then i realized what it was and put it back. then i remember thinking i put most of that stuff there anyways? :/ i dunno. it was weird. some of the treasures were really cool! there was a curvy gold feather,half of a beautiful bracelet,a weird like card shaped stone that had a animeish picture on it. thats when my sister appeared an tried to take stuff from the shrine too and i was trying to stop her! it really pissed me off that she was trying to take it..she wouldnt listen to me so i went to find athena but i couldnt..and i swore if my cat was at least a demi-god id make my sis leave her shrine alone? i dunno. eventually i think alyssa just left it.
      And after that i woke up!

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

Fragment Dream
      March,29,2010
      All i remember is thinking in my dream that it was my birthday! i was so excited and i asked my mom for polymer clay which i had been wanting to make jewelry out of. but then i got disappointed when i remembered we didnt have a kiln. and then my mom was like "i have a kiln!" and preceded to show me it. of course i was like wtf? when did we get this?
      and i remember something about a forest.. :/

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

The Ritual
      April 3,2010

ok so i was staying after school with the german club people at my school who were now a coven. we were in this dark red room, an were doing some sort of ritual for something (cant remember, i think it was to see the
      future) Mrs.z had drawn this HUGE symbol star on the ground in chalk and had drawn intricate blocks inside and letters in a lanuage i didnt understand. it looked like this!

afterwords she was chanting the spell while the rest of us stepped in a pattern across the symbol. certain symbols activated when touched. anyways i was at the north point of the star and wasnt supposed to move just yet
      but i suddenly just "knew" i had to move across the star by stepping on the blocks to the next point. i thought i wouldve messed up the whole spell but i didnt. the next person stepped across the last blocks and nothing happened. (the spell was supposed to be finished) also time was passing quick (it was 9pm)and i remember thinking i hadnt told my mom but then i saw her sitting at the back. while everyone was trying to figure out what to do to make it work. my mom said that the future of made of particles so even if it worked we couldnt see it or something? i dunno. then she was ont he symbol and
      there wa this tiny lopsided square and my mom touched it. when she did the WHOLE thing lit up and tiny bright white dots of light shot up from the floor to float midair. in the middle of them was these circle of papers.the papers looked old and browned. an all of a sudden my sis and bro were there and everyone was excited and i was like "what do they say! what do they say?!"some of them were in a lanuage that looked like anicient egytian
      (Note: i have never seen ancient Egyptian symbols before) and i couldn't understand them. (they were ancient Egyptian though! i found one online that was it!)

I grabbed one of the foreign language ones and these dogs came out of no where and started harrsssing me D: then i spotted one in english!
      HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG
      the news you humans get isnt really news you see? its just a load of crap.
      im am such a propoer ladyn (something
      about how shes a lady cant remember)
      everyone was like "its" making fun of you!
      then i woketh upeth!

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

damn. got out of updating AGAIN. am going to try to keep it going for at LEAST a FULL month this time T_T so yea, ill write my dream tonight for tomorrow :]

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

May 19,2010

All i remember is some dream about me going out with this annoying guy from my 3rd block class. and how i kept thinking how nice he was?

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!

June 8,2010
      The Mysterious Fake DC (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

a guy came into my house? (wasnt really my house) he was a fat man that was in one of the rooms screaming about something or at someone (cant remember) then he looked down at one of my cats and smacked it hard- twice! my parents or anyone else didnt say anything (alyssa was there and a bunch of faceless DC's) so i told him to "get the fuck out you arent allowed to treat my animals like that you little bitch!"(i was pissed) or something. then it was almost as if the dream changed and the fat guy was a hot black haired guy (who i somehow knew could turn into a wolf) i was banishing him from ever coming back (because i thought he was the fat man) and we were in a forest and my house wasnt made of bricks but spider webs. at least the entrance was~! i dont think he was the same dc as the fat man... because he kept asking me if he really had to go.and he was being really sweet. he was going along with me even though i was in the wrong because he knew i was dreaming? and i think i named him 3 reasons why he had to leave. one of them was respecting my animals. then my mom hugged him goodbye and i hugged him too and as i was about to pull away, he said he wanted to show me something.All of the Sudden i went semi lucid and the dream got really vivid, i stopped moving,and kept my hands on his sides and for some reason i just stared in his eyes (they were a really pretty brown color ) and i got this longing feeling because i didnt want to let go...a little shiver ran through me and i let go of him. For some reason he seemed familar, like when i touched him i realized he was someone i love... it only lasted that split second though. as soon as i let go all of the vivivness vanished. and he started doing some nigger dance/routine that he was so excited about.it was what he wanted to show me. Somehow for that split second of lucidness he was more than just a mindless DC, that DC was something different altogether. it was almost like he was a real person.A person that didnt want me lucid... he was playing the part of a dumb DC. and in that instant he wanted me to know,wanted me to be lucid, and he told/made me with just his eyes. i never see eyes on Dc's...that was a first. I feel like that DC was in control of my dream in a way... hmm
      Last edited by Skydreamer707; 06-10-2010 at 05:46 AM.

~M. C. Escher

My DJ!!!