• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree7Likes
    • 3 Post By Burke
    • 4 Post By nina

Thread: Hacked DV and this -_-

Lurker

Hacked DV and this -_-

Hey,

I just signed up on the other fake one...is that a security risk for me???

And well some things I posted on the hacked forum:
      I'm new and I'm going to try to get a LD, starting today with a dream journal.

But I have some questions:
      -Do you really walk around in a dream? Like in real life? So you have to really move your legs and not just "think" about it? (If this makes any sense xD)

Thanks!

Prone to AWOL Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ~A lot
      Buffalo
      DJ Entries
      Just be sure to change your password and if you use it for anything else (which you shouldn't ) then change those too. You'll be fine.

As for your dream related questions; Yes, you do walk around in a dream if you want to. Some prefer flying, others teleporting, it's a matter of preference. If you choose to walk it is just like waking life though, you just walk. You have to "think" about it the same as you would in waking life which, unless you're a toddler, isn't very hard.
      OldNutter, Linkzelda41 and tommo like this.
      Have a question? Send me a pm.

...We are all connected...

Multiple Induction Technique (MIT) - Consistently have several lucids each night!

2016 TotY: Dragon [ ] Fairy [ ] Unicorn [ ] Gnome [ ] Leprechaun [ ] Phoenix [ ] Chimera [ ]

Lurker
      Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
      Just be sure to change your password and if you use it for anything else (which you shouldn't ) then change those too. You'll be fine.

As for your dream related questions; Yes, you do walk around in a dream if you want to. Some prefer flying, others teleporting, it's a matter of preference. If you choose to walk it is just like waking life though, you just walk. You have to "think" about it the same as you would in waking life which, unless you're a toddler, isn't very hard.
      Aha kk cool.

I'm able to drive in real life, is it possible to "spawn" an amazing car and have the same driving "controls" or can you use your imagination to have a start/stop button xD?

Prone to AWOL Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ~A lot
      Buffalo
      DJ Entries
      Yep, anything is possible. Literally anything, except never waking up, but why would you want that?
      Have a question? Send me a pm.

...We are all connected...

Multiple Induction Technique (MIT) - Consistently have several lucids each night!

2016 TotY: Dragon [ ] Fairy [ ] Unicorn [ ] Gnome [ ] Leprechaun [ ] Phoenix [ ] Chimera [ ]

Lurker
      Epic, well I'm going to sleep then now xD

DJ Entries
      I'm glad the situation hasn't scared you off as a new member. Nothing like this has ever happened before, and I was worried any new members would take off and not come back.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      I will warn you that if you do something like play large amounts of video games, your dreams may start feeling like them. Like using controllers to move... But that is my experience. Anything is possible. Good luck.

Doing a barrel roll Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Two
      San Diego
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by AnimusMessor179 View Post
      I will warn you that if you do something like play large amounts of video games, your dreams may start feeling like them. Like using controllers to move... But that is my experience. Anything is possible. Good luck.
      Feel? When I have multiple dream recall... theres like always one with zombies.... luckily I happen to be insanely agile and acrobatic and never have to stop to even fight them off lol

Lurker
      Hey again,

I wanted to do a dream recall this morning but forgot xD.
      But I came up with a new question:
      What happens if your LD ends? Do you wake up in RL or go back to sleep?

thanks!

gab
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      306 events
      California Republic
      DJ Entries
      People usually wake up briefly after end of each REM/dream cycle. That time is perfect to write down your dream, or at least some keywords, so you don't forget it by the morning. You can tell yourself a mantra (words/sentences you repeat to affirm an intent) as you falling asleep, something like 'I'll wake up after each dream' to help you with that. And also mantra like 'I remember my dreams'.

Upside down Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      ~40
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, a lucid dream is just like real life, minus the limitations. I always get weird looks when trying to explain that.
      When you wake up from a lucid dream you wind up back in your bed, in real life. It's no different from any other dream. And I agree with Gab on mantras, they help me immensely. Good luck getting lucid.