• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: Intro Class Daily Dream Snippets

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I found an animated book on the evolution of the mumins - soo sweet - and it had sound, the book was explaining what you could see. At the end they became enlightened mumins, which started with shining symbols hovering over their heads and then being assimilated into them. To be honest - I stole this book in the dream, and a friend noticed and told me not to do that - I said I only want to make photocopies, but it wasn't so - I wanted it talking...
      How would I love to still know, what it said, or could draw the symbols.

Reading "Why We Get Sick" by Randolph M. Nesse at the moment..

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      My most recent lucid dream: woke up in a bed in the dream and had a false awakening.

Noob Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1!
      DJ Entries
      I was in an unfamiliar place, but I think it was a mall or something of the kind. Anyway, there were advertisements on all the walls, so I decided to do a reality check and tried to read some of them. I don't remember what they said, but I do remember that I could read them without a problem! I went about the rest of the dream completely unaware that I was dreaming! I guess I'll be crossing that reality check off my list XD. Anyway, could this I'm not self aware enough when performing reality checks?
      CanisLucidus likes this.

DJ Entries
      I saw a wooden bench and decided to put my hand inside it. It felt like viscous liquid and made ripples around where my hand was. I pulled a chunk of the liquid wood out, which then solidified into what looked like a piece of bread. I took a bite. Tasted just like bread! My first lucid dream food experience was a bench!

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      9-12-2014 I grabbed a shirt and it pulled me up flying around the room and I thought with a grin, "here we go again."

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      10-4-2014 I am running through a house trying to get a cat off of me. There are two cats; one has only one testicle and I say, "Oh great, he's not neutered".
      Rallan and BrutalNightmare like this.

Fellow Dreamer Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Try to remember
      I am reading 1Q84 from Haruki Murakami at the moment, there, the protagonist sees two moons at the night sky! I was probably thinking more about it than I thought:
      In my dream, I realized that there are TWO MOONS, I was so stunned!!! I showed it to the other people around me and they all reacted like it was nothing special about it. I then took it for granted. Could slap me now for not getting lucid - that would have been THE occasion!! *argh*
      BrutalNightmare likes this.
      There is no spoon.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Proud of myself for remembering a dream after a long time of not remembering. I remember walking up to a truck with a couple of my friends sitting in the back. I remember being in a vehicle with a lady... and i remember seeing a guy with a strange black leather jacket...
      Odonata likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      LD Count
      >20
      DJ Entries
      Some guy walks into my house and tells me he's a werewolf and that when I leave the house he's going after me. I get so scared and I wanted this to be a dream! So I make a RC and feel sooo relieved because it is! I leave the house flying so I can escape the werewolf!
      Odonata likes this.

Reality Breaker Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Incomprehensible
      DJ Entries
      Had a nightmare about being caught on fire. Burned down the backyard of my house. I could actually feel myself getting burned by the fire. I also got scalded by steam. When I woke up I could still feel the burns on by body.

Had a second nightmare about being woken up too early. Was very tired in the dream, but my sisters wouldn't let me sleep.

I bet these nightmares could be attributed to the fact this was the night before the first day of school.

"I'm back for 1 year on Dreamviews!"
      "And you get a balloon. And you get a balloon. And you get a balloon..."

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Did a WBTB last night and remembered this dream...

I am somewhere with my boss... She tells me she loves me...She tells me (I think) that she would clean for me...

What she said should of made me lucid because she wouldn't say that in real life...which I think I was lucid for a little bit. Gotta work on staying lucid longer. In the past some lucids seemed to keep me dreaming for a while/long time. Going to try a WBTB tonight again. I'll report if I remember anything here. Going to try hard to start this class again.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points 1 year registered
      LD Count
      4 since joined
      DJ Entries
      I had decided not to try and WILD as this has been disturbing my sleep patterns.

I lay in bed and was just daydreaming when my daydream changed and became a dream of its own. I knew this as the dream character moved of their own accord and was very much in my face. It was like a wax work had come to life...Whoah, give me some space here.
      Why are dream characters always upclose in my face, it is very disconcerting, don't they know about personal space!

Anyway quite shocked I awoke.

Hmm I have realised :
      (A) that I had been trying really hard to WILD but nothing happened until I stopped consciously trying (completely forgot to try) and it just happened.
      (B) I heard about people waking up when they LD because of excitment. I woke up because my dream character freaked me out. Scary.

DJ Entries
      When I was in the halfway state between waking and dreaming I got this image of the character Muriel from Courage the Cowardly dog snuggling into some couch cushions.. she said something nonsensical like "are they cushiony because they're cushions"...or... something weird.

The other night I had a similar character experience, but my boyfriend was in bed with me and I was conscious of his presence so I said out lout "that Horton like character" when inside my head I was seeing a furry elephant like creature with too many legs sniffing around the kitchen floor for pieces of food that had dropped.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Veteran First Class
      Argentina
      DJ Entries
      I was in a clinic and i don't know how but i was hurt, i needed an operation, so a doctor took me to another clinic which seemed as a train station, and at the end there was no room available for that purposes. So we went to a church and i wanted to question the "father" of that church and they wouldnt let me. While that man was speaking i could check my body and after all it was a false alarm, i was okay. I even got scared, why that dr wanted to take me to operation? Anyways i left there and went to drive a boat since there was a flood in that village in Las Sierras, Cordoba, Argentina.

Oneironoob Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points 1 year registered
      LD Count
      13+
      DJ Entries
      Since I was last here i've had tons of dreams...

Going to Yale, dealing with a friend being really awkward and secretive.

Cherry danishes.

Post-apocalyptic power problems.

Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      My dad was doing some work in the house. he was standing on a stepladder. I looked at him and saw his tongue was sticking out of the front-pocket of his working trousers. I was (a bit) amazed by that and moved to have a closer look at his face, to see if he had another one in his mouth!

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class
      LD Count
      Straya
      DJ Entries
      Normal dream - went on holiday for the weekend to a farm I grew up on, bumped into my high school crush and we were searching for my friend's mother's clothing after she had been at the barn, there was a dark room in the back which I used my sunglasses to light from a ray of sunlight through a hole in the roof. All I found was a melted Twix bar on the floor and my crush was sad that she couldn't eat it, then the floor turned to carpet as I left the barn and there were precious gemstone shavings on the floor I didn't want to cut my bare feet on.

First dream I have remembered in a while, it now sits safely in the first pages of my new Dream Journal in detail.
      DannyCool likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I had a dream that linked two different locations with a very unusual bus. You seemed to sit on the seats outside the bus and the bus would draw them in like on a convare belt. I don't know how I thought of that but it was out in the countryside on a field trip from college. I was preoccupied with college and my college work and wanted to get back to the college to continue with the work. I missed several dream signs during this dream.
      BadAssLongCoat likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class
      LD Count
      Straya
      DJ Entries
      My apartment filled with poop.
      Dream activities:
      Teleport, Fly, Transmogrification, Telekinesis, Conjure, Summon, Create a dream world and return to it regularly.
      Find out what the Girl In The Red Dress' name is finally.
      Find out if she is my dream guide.

UNICORNS ARE REAL!

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by BadAssLongCoat View Post
      My apartment filled with poop.
      that is a good dream sign lol i am not going along with this one type thing it must be lucidity time

Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points

Optional Exercise for Intro Class: "Toolbelt for Dream Replay"

I meet a man (my animus) who has a holster with many tools attached. One is a tool for playing back dreams in reverse.

[Note; this doesn't surprise me since that's usually how my dream recall works. I awaken with a snippet and I allow the dream to unfold in reverse.]

Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal

DJ Entries
      An alien drove me to his planet in a cramped car.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyCool View Post
      that is a good dream sign lol i am not going along with this one type thing it must be lucidity time
      You might want to leave comments on the person's workbook, since the OP encourage discussing them in workbooks and not on here.
      Last edited by Cinder; 10-06-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal

DJ Entries
      I navigated a world in perpetual dusty mist in a space ship, and landed on the mouth of a crumbly, black volcano.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV
      LD Count
      50-75? Maybe
      Sweden
      DJ Entries
      I was lucid for the first time in ages and did alot of stuff maybe too long for this page you can find the full dream here:
      Dream Journals Nightvixen Nightvixens Dream Journal
      Astral gatekeeper

Thinkfirst Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class
      LD Count
      Idaho. SouthEast Idaho
      DJ Entries
      In pondering my dreams this morning I think I got the bottom line for dreams, both the physical and astral projection variety.
      I have not yet had a LD, but learning this to me is the goal of dream yoga.

The content in story and people of both the astral plane and the physical plane are of secondary importance to the question, "Is consciousness awake in this plane?" That is THE quest. That's union with consciousness or divinity. Then I am able to understand the divinity and consciousness in all.

The content of both physical and astral planes are metaphoric, symbolic and archetypal, including my own form, nature and personality. They give insight to what I am playing with in this plane, allow me to have a fun adventure, and give correction if I am going against what is ultimately for my best good. But still all that is less important to being AWAKE in either plane.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast