• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree3Likes
    • 2 Post By Sageous
    • 1 Post By JadeGreen

Thread: Can you see aura's of dream characters?

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      10+
      TEXAS
      DJ Entries

Post Can you see aura's of dream characters?

I just started thinking about this topic today. Is it possible to focus and see someone's aura in a dream? Especially if you have never met the person you are dreaming of. I'm curious.

I can view Auras of people when I am awake and can see energy in the air. I know that last part sounded kind of weird, but I see energy that is all around us.

Thanks
      Attached Images

high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      40 + Yrs' Worth
      Here & Now
      If you desire or expect to see auras around DC's, then you might just see them; that's how dreams work. But you won't be seeing actual auras, as you do in waking-life.

Since DC's are creations of your imagination that appear in dreams that only exist in your mind, and are not separate, independent beings, they do not possess the facility to generate a true aura. They don't possess anything at all, really, because they don't exist in any tangible way. This I believe would be true even if you were, say, successfully shared-dreaming with actual people, because even then what you see would not be the people themselves, but avatars of them.

But this is not necessarily a bad thing. Despite the fact that you would be creating the auras in your imagination, they may still hold some meaning for you. Just as any other image in a dream can carry meaning or contribute to the overall content of your dream, so could DC auras -- especially if you are able to judge the quality of people's auras in waking-life. So go ahead, look for auras in your LD's, maybe you'll get something out of the experience anyway!
      Spock and Verre like this.

A man's shadow Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV 3 years registered
      LD Count
      who knows
      Czech Republic
      Never experienced that in dreams but I am a bit curious about the real life. Can you explain how did you get this ability, since when, do you see it only when focusing, how does it look?
      If you feel like it, please take a look at my YouTube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof...niLAS_pFoRkqfw
      If you don't, hm well have a nice day anyway ^_^

Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Here and Now
      DJ Entries
      See Aura? Nah. Feel Aura, yes.

In my countless encounters with my dream guide, I've noticed she emits an energy. The closest I can describe it the feeling of the warm sun hitting me (though it isn't exactly like that) from whatever direction she is, intensity of the sensation describing distance to a degree. Coming into contact lends itself to a burning sensation that was mildly painful the first couple times, but I've, in a strange way, become accustomed to it, and find it more pleasant than I used to.

All evil dream characters emit an aura too. It's harder to sense, but it's there. It feels sort of rancid and slimy. Though generally I know when a DC is evil when they hulk out into a big black demon with glowing red eyes.
      DarkSyntax likes this.

Stay lucid Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze Made Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      527+
      DJ Entries
      I believe auras change by what emotions we're experiencing. The auras ( glowing, circles etc ) aren't visible, but they can be seen through the people themselves. Because dream characters are able to show emotions, dream characters in sense have auras in my opinion, but they do not posses the energy themselves, they reflect the energy within you to yourself.

We all have auras

LD Count
      6 in 2016
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      would not be the people themselves, but avatars of them.
      Avatars of the avatars! ok...ok...this is beyond dreaming thing...
      "There is only one knowledge, the remaining is only a patch: Earth is below you, sky is above you, and the ladder is in you."
      (Weöres Sándor)

high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      40 + Yrs' Worth
      Here & Now
      ^^ Well, no. There would be just one avatar per dreamer in shared dreaming.

What I meant was that if you were in a shared dream, you would not be seeing the actual physical person with whom you are sharing the dream, but their own DC avatar...so no aura. I did use the "beyond dreaming" concept of shared dreaming to make my point, though; maybe I shouldn't have gone there.
      Last edited by Sageous; 08-20-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      You can, but it may be better to explore this for yourself and test out what is and isn't possible. Try not to expect too much.
      It's possible for the aura to be the only thing you see too. Dreaming is weird yo. Try it out and let us know how it goes!