• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Seeing people you've never met before in dreams?

Lurker

how can it be?

how can it be that you dream of someone you have never met. for the last few days i have been have this dream about a guy that i know nothing about. the big thing is that he's american and i'm english. how can u dream accents and figures. that person must be real but there is something blocking a connection. i've tried different ways to contact him but nothing works. all i can remeber is that his initials ar DW and then it blanks . all i think is that i am going crazy. please i need advice or someone to help me make sense of it all. i don't know any american so how can i make things up. please someone help me

thank you

Lurker
      im pretty new i made an account just for this reason i had a dream last night of the most beautiful girl i have ever seen but never seen in person im hoping i do see her in person like i don't know if my mind made it up or am i actually seeing into my future

Lurker
      know one can tell u for sure i think i'm going mad. do u get details or know anything or does it seem like a blur.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by longlostdreamin View Post
      how can it be that you dream of someone you have never met. for the last few days i have been have this dream about a guy that i know nothing about. the big thing is that he's american and i'm english. how can u dream accents and figures. that person must be real but there is something blocking a connection. i've tried different ways to contact him but nothing works. all i can remeber is that his initials ar DW and then it blanks . all i think is that i am going crazy. please i need advice or someone to help me make sense of it all. i don't know any american so how can i make things up. please someone help me

thank you
      Well, if you ignore him, and he disappears, he's a DC. If he is still there, then he is real.

Quote Originally Posted by polarbearpk View Post
      im pretty new i made an account just for this reason i had a dream last night of the most beautiful girl i have ever seen but never seen in person im hoping i do see her in person like i don't know if my mind made it up or am i actually seeing into my future
      It's hard to tell. Try to talk to her in the next dream.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Lurker

Weird Dreams That Are Memoable .

Quote Originally Posted by ashtrayogdc View Post
      Thats trippy. I remember when I was a kid I did the same thing. Had a dream, we were all in the back of this truck and there was this girl I had never seen before.

Anyway, few days later I met her. It was kind of messed up, I never told anyone about it. I almost didn't want to believe it myself, kind of scary.
      OMG This Happen To Me Last Night I Was So Deep In The Dream When I Woke Up And Remembered ThIs Girl I Really Liked For SomeReason But DidnT Or Havent Met Her In My Whole Life . And My Cousins Were In It Followed By mY Friends And IDunno If This Is Crazy But When I Was Going To Apply For A Job Application At Taget In My Dream This Worker Who Already Had Been Working There Was Taking Us Somewere But I Didnt Know Where He Was Taking Us And We Crossed Something Called " Emotional River " . But These Rivers Were The Strongest Rivers. And So The Water Makes The Truck Slide On To The Ledge Because This Street Was Narrow As A Small Pickup Truck We Were In Some Kinda Black Truck But Anyways The Car Fell On To The Steep Hill And He Stomps On The Pedal And We Get Up To The Road When SomeHow I Fell Out On The The Hill And Was Trying To Keep My Self Up . But Then I Realize This Was Like Rubber So I Took Off My Socks And Climbed Back Up . But Then I Guess There Was 1 After Another Dream . I Dreamed That My Best Friend Johnny Was With his Dad Taking Me To This Like Say Swimming Pool Type And At The End Of The Pool Was Like A Door But Had No Door So We Could Just Swim By But Where The Door Was It Was A Small Wave Then A Huge Wave And Most Of Us Where Scared But We Managed To Get Through To See What Was Behind It Turns Out It Was A Swimming Pool .And So Me And My Friend And His Dad Were On The Side Of The Pool And I Remmembered I Asked " So Where Are You Going Next ? They Said We Might Go To A Public Park " And I Said Ohh " His Dad Said " You Can Come With Us . But From The First Dream I Had Up There^^ That Girl I Cant Stop Thinking About Her I Didnt Really Get To See Her Face That Clear But She Was Asian And Had Long Hair And She Claimed She New Me. And She Wasnt That Tall Maybe 56" And Im 13 . Is This Related To 2010 ? Email Me At [email protected] .

Over there somewhere
      Sometimes if you glance at somebody, you think nothing of it. However, your subconscious old remember that person and you may wind up seeing them in dreams. Trippy, I know.

OR, you could not have ever seen this person and dream about them.. Weird but it happens :S.

Welcome to the site, btw

Lurker

Thanks

ThanKs, This Kinda Helped ( :

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by EkNinja View Post
      OMG This Happen To Me Last Night I Was So Deep In The Dream When I Woke Up And Remembered ThIs Girl I Really Liked For SomeReason But DidnT Or Havent Met Her In My Whole Life . And My Cousins Were In It Followed By mY Friends And IDunno If This Is Crazy But When I Was Going To Apply For A Job Application At Taget In My Dream This Worker Who Already Had Been Working There Was Taking Us Somewere But I Didnt Know Where He Was Taking Us And We Crossed Something Called " Emotional River " . But These Rivers Were The Strongest Rivers. And So The Water Makes The Truck Slide On To The Ledge Because This Street Was Narrow As A Small Pickup Truck We Were In Some Kinda Black Truck But Anyways The Car Fell On To The Steep Hill And He Stomps On The Pedal And We Get Up To The Road When SomeHow I Fell Out On The The Hill And Was Trying To Keep My Self Up . But Then I Realize This Was Like Rubber So I Took Off My Socks And Climbed Back Up . But Then I Guess There Was 1 After Another Dream . I Dreamed That My Best Friend Johnny Was With his Dad Taking Me To This Like Say Swimming Pool Type And At The End Of The Pool Was Like A Door But Had No Door So We Could Just Swim By But Where The Door Was It Was A Small Wave Then A Huge Wave And Most Of Us Where Scared But We Managed To Get Through To See What Was Behind It Turns Out It Was A Swimming Pool .And So Me And My Friend And His Dad Were On The Side Of The Pool And I Remmembered I Asked " So Where Are You Going Next ? They Said We Might Go To A Public Park " And I Said Ohh " His Dad Said " You Can Come With Us . But From The First Dream I Had Up There^^ That Girl I Cant Stop Thinking About Her I Didnt Really Get To See Her Face That Clear But She Was Asian And Had Long Hair And She Claimed She New Me. And She Wasnt That Tall Maybe 56" And Im 13 . Is This Related To 2010 ? Email Me At [email protected] .
      I would like to read this, but it's giving me eyestrain.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Tempe, Arizona
      DJ Entries

A dream, a chance meeting, a documented dream and a chance parting.

What do you call it when you have met someone you have dreamt of and that person has dreamt of you as well???

Okay, so it's 1991, I'm eighteen years old, I have this dream I'm visiting with this woman I know very well at her apartment with a couple of friends of mine. The dream was very memorable and when I woke up I had the sense that I knew this woman/girl, well. But, I didn't know her at all, not in the waking world.

So I go to work that night, at the Four Seasons restaurant, Granite City IL, I was a food server and I was working a banquiet party, I was to work this huge banquiet party and I was told a new waitress would be starting that night and she would be working with me, and I was to show here the ropes. When I met her, I was blown away, this was the same girl I had dreamed about the night before. The girl was between 22 and 25, blond hair, pretty, about 5'5.

As blown away as I am by this, it gets better, and worse. We worked well together, and she was extremely cordial. Very nice manners, and a good hard worker. At no time did I tell her or anyone about my dream, let's face it, no one would have believed me anyway. And we were working all night, so that's that. So it's the end of the night, she hands me this note and tells me not to read it until she leaves. So i do, and I can't believe what it says when I read it. It goes on to say that she knows she just met me, and that she knows it sounds incredible but that she had a dream about me the day before she met me and not to tell anyone! And as short as that is, it was a full page note. I'm dumbfounded, I mean I'm floored, I was just slack jawed. Here I am eighteen years old meeting some one out of one of my dreams, and she is telling me I am out of one of her dreams. This stuff is trully twilight zone esque and I couldn't have been more shocked if a Koala bear had walked into the restaurant and told me I was it's long lost cub.

Anyway, about twenty five minutes later she comes running back into the restaurant and asks if I had read the note. I told her yes, and that I knew it sounded crazy but that I had had the same thing happen and I had dreamt about her the day before. (Probably not my best move. But I was eighteen and hindsight is 20/20).

She was doing this fluttering waving thing with her hands and she was obviously high strung about the whole thing. I guess we had our own ways of dealing with the whole thing, I think at this point her way was to decide to pretend it never happened. She asked for the note back. I gave it to her. She told me not to tell anyone. I told her I wouldn't and she didn't have anything to worry about. She wasn't really listening to me, she was rambling to herself, she was beratting herself for having given the note to me. After she secured the note, and my promise I wasn't going to tell anybody, she left. The next day I find out she had been hired as my replacement, the boss (Charlie Hestor, the restaurant was also called Charlies) thought I was too young for the job and that was the last night I worked there, I never saw nor heard from the girl again.

I gotta say, in retrospect I could have done a few things differently so I could have atleast had a few more communications with the girl. But, hind sight is 20/20, and I was only eighteen at the time, the whole thing felt so kismet, and the town we lived in so small, I thought for sure I would see her again. It turns out I soon moved to St.louis and then Phoenix and that was not meant to be. Was fate toying with me? Should I have taken the bulls by the horn? I don't like to admit it, but I regret not knowing this girl.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkoMarco View Post
      What do you call it when you have met someone you have dreamt of and that person has dreamt of you as well???

Okay, so it's 1991, I'm eighteen years old, I have this dream I'm visiting with this woman I know very well at her apartment with a couple of friends of mine. The dream was very memorable and when I woke up I had the sense that I knew this woman/girl, well. But, I didn't know her at all, not in the waking world.

So I go to work that night, at the Four Seasons restaurant, Granite City IL, I was a food server and I was working a banquiet party, I was to work this huge banquiet party and I was told a new waitress would be starting that night and she would be working with me, and I was to show here the ropes. When I met her, I was blown away, this was the same girl I had dreamed about the night before. The girl was between 22 and 25, blond hair, pretty, about 5'5.

As blown away as I am by this, it gets better, and worse. We worked well together, and she was extremely cordial. Very nice manners, and a good hard worker. At no time did I tell her or anyone about my dream, let's face it, no one would have believed me anyway. And we were working all night, so that's that. So it's the end of the night, she hands me this note and tells me not to read it until she leaves. So i do, and I can't believe what it says when I read it. It goes on to say that she knows she just met me, and that she knows it sounds incredible but that she had a dream about me the day before she met me and not to tell anyone! And as short as that is, it was a full page note. I'm dumbfounded, I mean I'm floored, I was just slack jawed. Here I am eighteen years old meeting some one out of one of my dreams, and she is telling me I am out of one of her dreams. This stuff is trully twilight zone esque and I couldn't have been more shocked if a Koala bear had walked into the restaurant and told me I was it's long lost cub.

Anyway, about twenty five minutes later she comes running back into the restaurant and asks if I had read the note. I told her yes, and that I knew it sounded crazy but that I had had the same thing happen and I had dreamt about her the day before. (Probably not my best move. But I was eighteen and hindsight is 20/20).

She was doing this fluttering waving thing with her hands and she was obviously high strung about the whole thing. I guess we had our own ways of dealing with the whole thing, I think at this point her way was to decide to pretend it never happened. She asked for the note back. I gave it to her. She told me not to tell anyone. I told her I wouldn't and she didn't have anything to worry about. She wasn't really listening to me, she was rambling to herself, she was beratting herself for having given the note to me. After she secured the note, and my promise I wasn't going to tell anybody, she left. The next day I find out she had been hired as my replacement, the boss (Charlie Hestor, the restaurant was also called Charlies) thought I was too young for the job and that was the last night I worked there, I never saw nor heard from the girl again.

I gotta say, in retrospect I could have done a few things differently so I could have atleast had a few more communications with the girl. But, hind sight is 20/20, and I was only eighteen at the time, the whole thing felt so kismet, and the town we lived in so small, I thought for sure I would see her again. It turns out I soon moved to St.louis and then Phoenix and that was not meant to be. Was fate toying with me? Should I have taken the bulls by the horn? I don't like to admit it, but I regret not knowing this girl.
      wow... let me tell you my story...

when I was livin in Massachusetts, a few years ago... I met this pretty blond lady... fit, a runner, big brown eyes, long nose, big smile, long straight hair. Her name is R. Pine.

We fell in love. It was a weird relationship... we never did anything, not even kiss...

But, we used to tell each other all the time telepathically, "I love you."

We would stare at each other for five straight minutes and not speak vocally.

After one of these conversations, she said out loud, "So, you think you're telepathic? What am I thinking?"

"What am I thinking? What am I thinking? Hey, you're pretty good." I said out loud.

"You're pretty good." she said out loud. "I have something to show you."

She then showed she was telekinetic.

I asked her if I could go into her dream (my psychic power).

She said yes.

When I told her the dream the next day, she freaked out.

I decided I would never share a dream with anyone again...

until I met Raven Knight.

She taught me that sharing dreams is real.

Time goes by...

My dream guide, Xaphor tells me I must aid R. in dreams, even though I will have no confirmation it's working. I must do it for love and out of the goodness of my heart. I help her defeat a nightstalker...

I started having dreams of my dream-wife, Selene, the moon goddess... wearing a teardrop shaped moonstone on her neck.

When I first met my current girlfriend, I found out she has the same first name as R. Pine, is a runner, is from Mass., is also Italian-Irish... same build same facial features... it was crazy...

and she wears a teardrop shaped moonstone around her neck....

on her stomach is the tattoo: goddess.

Life is mystical and magical. You are a natural dreamwalker. Only don Juan knows where your journey will take you... maybe to that woman again? Maybe another version of her. Thanks for sharing.
      DarkoMarco likes this.

Tempe, Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Thank you Waking Nomad, and thank you for sharing as well.

Lurker
      That place over there near the other place
      I'm quite new to the site, but this interested me and reminded me of a dream I had recently. What really freaked me out was how specific it was.

I was in the woods, I believe it was the local nature reserve, with his boy. I was wearing a black shirt, with an orange scarf, and jeans. And the boy, he had redish brown hair and he was wearing a red shirt and some jeans (could not see his face). It was the autumn too, for some reason it felt like it was October, and it was in the afternoon. I believe we were in a relationship because we were holding hands and gazing at each other in a loving manner.

It's odd because I'm not in a relationship with anyone, and I've never seen this boy before.

Yes, just last night, I had a dream in which an aunty that I dont know in real life, she was a mental patient, and I was scared she might hurt me, I never seen her face though, through the whole dream I seen up to her neck, but never seen her face, But she was talking to my mam like a sane person which confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by EkNinja View Post
      Why I Talk Like This What Does This Mean?????????

Goals: Have a LD [] Fly [] more to come
      Most dream remembered in 1 night: 7

LD Count
      9 DILD 5 WILD
      OC, California
      Quote Originally Posted by Moodyangel View Post
      I experience the opposite. I dream pretty much about people that I know; especially people from high school. I rarely dream about family members which I find weird.

Anyways, long story short, I haven't had this happen for me.
      That pretty much the same with me. Lots of people from high school show up even though I haven't talked to most in years, and it is incredibly rare my family member pop up in dreams. My best friend is in nearly 90% of my dreams as well.

There was a 3 week period though, where I kept having dreams about this blonde girl. She showed up around 3-4 times a week. She never said much but I sure did get incredible feelings around her. Haven't had a dream with her in it for a few months however.
      lucidmirage likes this.

x_0 Credits: Puffin ^^

Lucid Goals
      [ ] Experience Feeling Tone
      [ ] Visit the Planets
      [ ] Make Music

Lurker

Random Chick I Keep Seeing In My Dreams

I am 13 and i keep seeing this chick in my dreams and as the dream plays out it feels so reel and it feels like i've know this girl my whole life although i have never met her outside of my dreams. It was creeping me out so i went to the place where in my dreams me and this girl alway hung out. while i was there i noticed that the cubby house that me and her had built in the dream was there in real life. it was really freaky and in the corner of my eye i saw her but as i turned around to get a better look she vanished. I was scared because i have never been there before that day. That night as i dreamt of her i asked her what her name was but before i could get a reply i awoke to my alarm. Could someone please help me out?

Banned
      Hi guys....I like this site....I was able to describe her physical appearance somewhat accurately based on the way she looked in my dream and also correctly guessed her name after hearing it in my dream. I haven't yet met her in real life and also didn't know that her name was Michelle..........

thanks with regards......

kumkum

Yeah, you can imagine new people in your dreams.

LD Count
      NZ
      Sure I've dreamt of people I haven't met before like people at primary/highschool/Uni/general public and celebs etc.
      As far as people I've dreamt of before meeting though, more like a feeling of deja vu or the feeling you've met even though you never have. Couldn't recall the dreams that well tho, so may have been more of a face in the crowd situation.

Have also dreamt of friends or relatives I've never met though, funny feeling waking up and realising they don't exist, almost like having someone you do know fading into the background of your memory.
      Last edited by Hades; 05-03-2011 at 01:33 PM.
      lucidmirage likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      SC
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Hades View Post
      Have also dreamt of friends or relatives I've never met though, funny feeling waking up and realising they don't exist, almost like having someone you do know fading into the background of your memory.
      You hit the nail on the head with that. It happened to me the other night, I was watching a video on Facebook of someone I had known since elementary school. Even as I was waking up I knew this person, but her name was escaping me although it was on the tip of my tongue. Then when I got my wits about me I realized I had no clue who this person was at all and had never seen her before.

Dreamer
      LD Count
      Muscat
      DJ Entries
      wow awesome
      Mirage

Banned
      LD Count
      Boston
      DJ Entries
      For me, almost every single person in my dreams is someone I know in real life. Occasionally there'll be a character who I don't know in real life, and those dreams are always more special because I feel more emotional and vivid. Some of those people I'd just love to get a chance to speak to and know more about, and it would be fantastic if I ever got a chance to meet them in real life, if they actually exist.

Some of the stories in this thread are amazing. If you ever meet someone in real life after you first met them in a dream...wow. I'd love to do something like that sometime, and that's even more reason to keep a dream journal, so that if something like that ever happens, you can go back and have the description written down. Some of this stuff is just crazy, but it's fascinating.

Dreamer
      LD Count
      Muscat
      DJ Entries
      sounds possible
      Mirage

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      EDIT: Ahh, this thread is from June.
      EDIT 2: 2010!
      EDIT 3: Oh that was the 2nd page, OP was February 2010!

Yeah, our minds make people up. One of my dreams last night involved someone whose face I saw really clearly. He was a unique person I have no memory of seeing in real life. Often my dreams involve people who are sort of half people I know, but different too. They'll contain qualities of someone but they're not exactly that person. It's hard to explain.
      Last edited by Dianeva; 09-15-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Lurker

Dreaming about people you have never met

I keep having this dream about this guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and I can see his face so vividly and we talk and to sum it up, I feel so incredibly connected to him as he does me. The reoccurring dream is plaguing me when I wake up. I never want to wake up. I never met this person in real life but in the dream I feel like I know him so well. It's so bizarre. I feel so at ease and I feel like I'm crazy bc it's just a dream. But why do I keep dreaming it? Is it possible he really does exist? I'm at the point where I want to find out who he is somehow. Anyone else go through this about dreaming up people you have never seen or met in your lives?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast