• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 62
    Like Tree66Likes

    Thread: Donald Trump is now a President-elect. How do you Americans deal with this news?

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9

      Question Donald Trump is now a President-elect. How do you Americans deal with this news?

      Since Trump is now going to be 45th President of the United States of America, I wanted to to hear some opinions on this. I am not American citizen so I think you can safely consider me neutral on this matter., at least as far as american politics go.

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points 3 years registered Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal
      dolphin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Gender
      Location
      the Pacific Ocean
      Posts
      1,905
      Likes
      2615
      DJ Entries
      145
      I'm hoping for the best and am prepared for the worst. Either way it is going to be interesting.
      spellbee2 and kadie like this.

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      Aye, that is a good attitude.
      I even won 10 PLN, for I had made a bet with a friend almost year ago. He thought Hillary would win, I bet on Trump. Now he owes me 10 PLN.
      However, I think Trump will make a decent president, and if not...well the news will certainly be very much interesting
      dolphin likes this.

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class
      snoop's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      LD Count
      300+
      Gender
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,576
      Likes
      1042
      I didn't want him to win, but now that he has I'm going to give him a chance and hope he does a good job. I think anybody who is so upset that they actually want him to do a bad job needs to take a step back, and realize that this country is like a ship. We've got a captain we don't really want, but if he does a terrible job and we don't support him, the ship is going to sink. We all live on the ship, so sinking is not in our best interest; allowing damage to come to the ship simply to tarnish the captain's reputation is illogical. So, I really hope people can move past the fact that something as bad as this (imo) has happened, not hate and hurt each other because people disagreed with what we thought (the overwhelmingly negative emotional reactions I think are unbecoming of us and people need to get a hold of themselves, it's time to stop mourning and start focusing on how to make things work), and try our best to get through four years and not have a repeat of what happened with this election. That is to say, so we don't wind up with two of the most unpopular, universally disliked candidates as our only choices for president. God do I wish Bernie Sanders had been the democrat on the ballot.

    5. #5
      Atoms United Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Jackson, Mississippi
      Posts
      12,851
      Likes
      1024
      Donald Trump is absolute sewer scum, and I am extremely disappointed in the people who voted for him. He has made it completely clear that he is a fascist who does not value the Constitution and is a racist fuck face, and I hate his guts. My country is stupider than ever, and that is a really big problem. We might be a fascist nation in a few years, and the Trump boot-licking Kool-Aid gulpers don't care. Idiocracy has become a reality. Things are really fucked up. This is not a good era for the United States of America. I am almost too embarrassed to admit that I live here.
      DeathCell, Mismagius, gab and 2 others like this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    6. #6
      Member sanctispiritus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      LD Count
      120
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      168
      Likes
      30
      DJ Entries
      23
      I am Cuban. May be Trump will be ok because we has been a democrat much of his life. The problem is the other guy, the one who sleep with a Bible under his pillow.
      gab and Azaleaj like this.

    7. #7
      Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,246
      Likes
      828
      I hope he meets enough resistance where at least the most oppressive schemes he wants to put in place are shut down. The best we can hope for is that Trump has been bullshitting the whole time and actually isn't as extreme as he presented himself. I wouldn't bet on that.

      I also hope the American left realizes that the power we've given the office of the Presidency over the past 16 years is not just bad when your opponent is in office. It's bad no matter who is in office. The entire message certain third parties (I'll let you guess which one[s]) have been harping on for the past few decades is that we can't cede too much power to the Presidency. And now we have a possible tyrant in office.

      The other thing the left needs to realize is that even though there are scummy ideas out there, you shouldn't marginalize broad swaths of the electorate for it. It drives them away toward nationalists like Trump. It's not a direction we should go in. And it might make people who are on the fence see the elitist intolerance of intolerance of the left and want nothing to do with it, driving them toward nationalism too.

      I pin SO MUCH of the blame for a Trump presidency on the left for marginalizing middle America. Most of them supported Trump because they're worried about terrorism and job security. A lot of them think he's a total scumbag, but he was the only one with a message specifically tailored toward appealing to their fears and worries. Calling them all racists, sexists, and xenophobes doesn't help bring them to your side, even if some of them are racists, sexists, and xenophobes.

      That said, it's worrying that so many were willing to overlook his vileness. I was told the election was an example of the people expressing their will, and that democracy happened, even if I disagree with the outcome. That's not exactly a glowing endorsement of democracy.
      gab and spellbee2 like this.
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal 1 year registered
      Azaleaj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      LD Count
      91 from 6/26/16
      Gender
      Location
      Oregon, USA
      Posts
      104
      Likes
      89
      DJ Entries
      6
      I'm heartbroken and fearful. I'm worried about our democracy changing, I'm worried we will back out of the climate deal, I'm worried a climate denier may head our environmental protection agency, I'm worried we will loose many rights like abortion, protections for gay people and minoritoes, and that we will loose social services for the elderly and disabled which affects all but the wealthy. It's just really fucking scary and we are taking a huge step backwards.
      Last edited by Azaleaj; 11-14-2016 at 06:50 AM.
      gab likes this.

    9. #9
      Sleeping Dragon juroara's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Gender
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      3,865
      Likes
      1168
      DJ Entries
      144
      How did I deal? It made me think "I wonder what dreamviews, that forum I haven't been to in a million years, is saying"

    10. #10
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,637
      Likes
      6362
      For me, it's meant a real change of perspective.

      For many years I have held and regularly defended (especially during the Bush years) a deep optimism that the collective U.S. voter would ultimately cut through all the B.S. generated by politicians of either party, by social media, by Fox News, and especially by absurd rabble-rousers like Trump, and follow a path toward common sense and a positive direction for the country. That optimism is now gone; only hope remains... hope that Trump somehow, miraculously, senses and respects the gravity of his new job and does what he can to push us all forward, and not irrevocably backward (or, scariest of all, sideways away from democracy and toward fascism). That hope is slim, especially given Trumps recent staffing choices, but I'm clinging to it.

      As long as I'm here: I can't help but wonder what all those protesters are protesting, exactly. Trump won the Electoral College, so he is president-elect, fair and square; do they think some sort of unseen hand installed Trump? I also can't help but wonder how many of those protesters actually voted...

    11. #11
      gab
      USA gab is online now
      Administrator

      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver

      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,421
      Likes
      10142
      DJ Entries
      711
      I'm still waiting to wake up. But stopped counting fingers after 2 days.

      I think people are protesting because otherwise they would burst. They are outraged and disgusted. But with only about 45% of eligible voters actually voted, good chance that at least half of those protesting did not vote.

      I hear people saying "I hope he will turn out to be a good president". I ask, how can a groper, fascist, rude, not-a-diplomat, anti everything except white straight males, and females ranking 10 on his "hot scale", how can he be a "good president"? How is he going to be making objective decisions about anything? Being a good businessman doesn't make someone a good person or even a good president. Bad person can not be a good president.

    12. #12
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,637
      Likes
      6362
      Quote Originally Posted by gab View Post
      I hear people saying "I hope he will turn out to be a good president". I ask, how can a groper, fascist, rude, not-a-diplomat, anti everything except white straight males, and females ranking 10 on his "hot scale", how can he be a "good president"? How is he going to be making objective decisions about anything? Being a good businessman doesn't make someone a good person or even a good president. Bad person can not be a good president.
      Maybe this'll help:

      Though I have no historical evidence on hand to back this, I would bet that many of our presidents were just as bad, personality-wise, as Trump, if not occasionally worse... and I don't have the evidence because I'm too lazy to re-look it up, not because it doesn't exist.

      The difference with Trump is that he wears his disgusting traits on his sleeve, often proudly; the rest of the really bad guys who held the job were a bit more publicly demure. So there is an outside chance that Trump might serve out his term adequately, in spite of his personal shortcomings.

      This in no way absolves the man, or forgives the millions of people who inexplicably voted for him or opted to no vote at all (the latter being the far worse crowd, in my mind), but at least there is a little thread of hope on which to cling... a really little thread...

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 6 months registered
      oneironautics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      LD Count
      8
      Posts
      245
      Likes
      129
      DJ Entries
      8
      I'm swedish, but sweden is very much effected by this vote, sweden is a tiny country in comparison with usa and we have to trust americans. Now with both england and usa closing there doors on immagration, all the millions of migrating syrians and afghans will be going of to the european countries who still have thier doors open, which will probably means, France next year and eventually Sweden will be voting for their countries extremist and racist choices.
      So i have been trying to understand, all of sweden is completely chocked we just thought americans were more educated, to see past a campaign slogan, and look at a realistic plan. but i do see the point maybe americans are tired of fighting wars in other countries and would like to take a bigger step in taking care of themselves.
      What can we hope for,, 4 years will go quickly without nuclear war. The democrats will see the point and seriously up there game in time for next elections. Instead of putting any trust in trump, (which is impossible) i will try not to underestimate the american political system, not very good at it, but there is congress and laws and if trump is goes completly nuts somebody will take him down.
      Last edited by oneironautics; 11-16-2016 at 11:37 AM.
      gab likes this.

    14. #14
      Rebellious scientist Voldmer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      LD Count
      332
      Gender
      Location
      Denmark
      Posts
      535
      Likes
      499
      Okay, so I'm not American and therefore not really invited to this thread, but I'll chip in anyway (and if you think I ought not to, then feel free to let me know; I don't mean to be an offensive gate crasher).

      From my perspective what happened in the US election was not the electorate favouring Trump over Clinton, but the electorate being fed up to beyond their ears by "the system". Clinton, and the democrats, being obviously the representatives of same system, many voters chose Trump, and the republicans, for the simple reason of trying to avoid more actions from "the system" in the immediate years ahead.

      This exact same thing has been happening in Europe over the past 25-30 years in ever increasing manner, and consequences of that over here have been the steady rise of anti-establishment parties in all European countries, and Brexit (which, by the way, almost certainly will be followed by further exodus from the EU).

      As for Trump himself, I don't believe he is going to be anywhere near what the media presented him as. I think he is going to appear rather subdued in reality, compared to the media-generated image of him (an image I believe he welcomed as a way of ensuring more popular support). What he may do, and what would cause a frenzy of hatred in the establishment (if you'll allow me the use of such a poorly defined phrase), is to get rid of lots of the bureaucracy (meaning both the people, and their tasks) which constitues the backbone of the system, that has been in power in the US for so long.

      I think the media will be consistently against him all the way, and I think the people of the US will continue to dissociate themselves from the media in response to this.

      If you feel that a definition of "the system" is in order, I will happily supply my version of it, in order to clarify.
      Last edited by Voldmer; 11-16-2016 at 02:36 PM.
      spellbee2 and kadie like this.
      So ... is this the real universe, or is it just a preliminary study?

    15. #15
      Banned Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      LD Count
      149 in 2016
      Gender
      Location
      Bleep
      Posts
      1,172
      Likes
      996
      DJ Entries
      48
      They move to Canada

      Canada immigration website crashes amid strong Trump lead

      Use Google for more such articles

      I was thinking "I wonder if I'd move to another country if Trump became president in my country" well it turns out I wasn't the only one xD


      About people voting for Trump, Ehhhhhh is this the first time you find out the world contains a massive amounts of idiots? Welcome to humanity LOL

      Maybe we should be puzzled by the fact that modern civilization exists at all, given that the creatures running it are mostly greedy, lazy, selfish, irrational, uncompassionate things.
      Last edited by Ginsan; 11-16-2016 at 08:43 PM.
      Sageous, Azaleaj and oneironautics like this.

    16. #16
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,637
      Likes
      6362
      Quote Originally Posted by Ginsan View Post
      About people voting for Trump, Ehhhhhh is this the first time you find out the world contains a massive amounts of idiots? Welcome to humanity LOL

      Maybe we should be puzzled by the fact that modern civilization exists at all, given that the creatures running it are mostly greedy, lazy, selfish, irrational, uncompassionate things.
      ^^ That; unfortunately.
      Ginsan likes this.

    17. #17
      Atoms United Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Jackson, Mississippi
      Posts
      12,851
      Likes
      1024
      Quote Originally Posted by Descensus View Post
      I hope he meets enough resistance where at least the most oppressive schemes he wants to put in place are shut down. The best we can hope for is that Trump has been bullshitting the whole time and actually isn't as extreme as he presented himself. I wouldn't bet on that.
      I have a lot of hope for that now. Fortunately, he has already backed away from several of his campaign promises. Having seen that, I can say that he probably isn't going to be as crazy in office as he made it sound. It is a huge relief. In recent days, he has seemed more like he will be just another American politician in the way he governs. He is still a scum bag, and I am majorly disappointed in the people who voted for him. It is sad and scary that saying the insane things he said had a lot to do with how he got elected.

      Quote Originally Posted by Descensus View Post
      Calling them all racists, sexists, and xenophobes doesn't help bring them to your side, even if some of them are racists, sexists, and xenophobes.
      That is a real issue. There is a balance we have to achieve. I think Trump voters need to be scolded for now because they just did something extremely dangerous by electing the psycho. His fascist rhetoric should have wrecked his campaign, but it helped instead. His supporters need to understand how insane that is. However, I do agree that we need to soon take a different approach and politely educate people on the historically proven dangers of supporting fascism, why people who have never worked in government are not qualified to be national leaders, and the seriousness of outcries from national security experts (including 50 Republicans who worked at high levels of national security and three former heads of the CIA) about how somebody is too much of a national security risk to be president of the United States. People need to understand all of that. I don't know how to get them to because I couldn't reason with any of them no matter what approach I took, but they need to get the picture. For most of the next four years, we do need to watch out with calling people rednecks, racists, sexists, homophobes, and other insulting labels. A lot of people who voted for Trump are not bad people. They just made a really bad decision because they thought Hillary was a worse choice or they didn't know enough about what was so wrong with Trump. Being called racists and getting snobbed off on a regular basis did fuel much of the anger that helped the Trump campaign. So, after the initial scolding, I think it will be time to work on winning people over to the opposition against the horrible things Donald Trump represented in his campaign.
      gab and Patience108 like this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    18. #18
      Dream Guide - DVA Teacher
      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points
      fogelbise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      LD Count
      731 snc Feb2013
      Gender
      Location
      'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
      Posts
      2,196
      Likes
      2736
      DJ Entries
      179
      https://youtu.be/n7RoUfyMUQo

      The message of the above song, that cuts in while barely into the initial song, has a tremendously beautiful message that goes with this discussion. Interestingly enough it also includes the term "lucid dream" in the first verse (of the new song within the short performance). I don't believe the term is used in this song the way we would use it, but the term seems to be showing up in a lot of music lately.

      Spoiler for lyrics:
      If war is holy and sex is obscene
      We've got it twisted in this lucid dream
      Baptized in boundaries, schooled in sin
      Divided by difference, sexuality and skin

      Oh so we can hate each other and fear each other
      We can build these walls between each other
      Baby, blow by blow and brick by brick
      Keep yourself locked in, yourself locked in
      Yeah we can hate each other and fear each other
      We can build these walls between each other
      Baby, blow by blow and brick by brick
      Keep yourself locked in, yourself locked

      Oh maybe we should love somebody
      Oh maybe we could care a little more
      So maybe we should love somebody
      Instead of polishing the bombs of holy war

      What if sex was holy and war was obscene
      And it wasn't twisted, what a wonderful dream
      Living for love, unafraid of the end
      Forgiveness is the only real revenge

      Oh so we can heal each other and fill each other
      We can break these walls between each other
      Baby, blow by blow and brick by brick
      Keep yourself open, yourself open
      Yeah we can heal each other and fill each other
      We can break these walls between each other
      Baby, blow by blow and brick by brick
      Keep yourself open, you're open

      So maybe we should love somebody
      Maybe we could care a little more
      So maybe we should love somebody
      Instead of polishing the bombs of holy war

      What if love was holy and hate obscene
      We should give life to this beautiful dream
      Cause peace and love ain't so far
      If we nurse our wounds before they scar
      Nurse our wounds before they scar
      Last edited by fogelbise; 11-17-2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: add the lyrics
      oneironautics likes this.

    19. #19
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by snoop View Post
      I didn't want him to win, but now that he has I'm going to give him a chance and hope he does a good job. I think anybody who is so upset that they actually want him to do a bad job needs to take a step back, and realize that this country is like a ship. We've got a captain we don't really want, but if he does a terrible job and we don't support him, the ship is going to sink. We all live on the ship, so sinking is not in our best interest; allowing damage to come to the ship simply to tarnish the captain's reputation is illogical. So, I really hope people can move past the fact that something as bad as this (imo) has happened, not hate and hurt each other because people disagreed with what we thought (the overwhelmingly negative emotional reactions I think are unbecoming of us and people need to get a hold of themselves, it's time to stop mourning and start focusing on how to make things work), and try our best to get through four years and not have a repeat of what happened with this election. That is to say, so we don't wind up with two of the most unpopular, universally disliked candidates as our only choices for president. God do I wish Bernie Sanders had been the democrat on the ballot.
      I'm sorry but none of his policies are racist...
      Illegal immigrants are not a race, muslims are not a race.
      Keeping people out of your country, especially people that come from countries with islamic terrorists is very sound and reasonable thing to do....
      I'm happy my government didnt let any of these immigrants in, otherwise we'd be just like Swedistan.

    20. #20
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      I have nothing against Sweden by the way, in fact I actually started learning swedish a couple of days ago, but I have a friend there and I have some perspective on the issues this country faces.. Sweden has, just as Germany, taken tons of immigrant s and now the statistics of rape-related crimes are flying through the roof. These people dont share european values and are outbreeding the locals by a staggering numbers...

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 6 months registered
      oneironautics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      LD Count
      8
      Posts
      245
      Likes
      129
      DJ Entries
      8
      perhaps sweden and germany perfer taking action and dealing problems, then letting 10000's innocent people die ...
      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...united-nations

      btw Mexicans are a 'race'
      gab, Amedee and Azaleaj like this.

    22. #22
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      Do you really think letting 1 million people into your country ( as Germany did) is the way to go?
      Without real vetting, bringing everyone who wants to go ( because there is no way to be 100 percent sure people who claim to be refugees are actually war refugees, from countries like Syria etc...) There is no way to know, in fact most of them are actually economic immigrants...
      If these people really wanted to get away from war they'd stop at first european country they d arrive in.Has it never occured to you why all of these people head to countries with big welfare systems and hand-outs? Why?
      Instead, they travel all the way through Europe to get to such countries, like Sweden which as you know is rather socialist country, and Germany so they can live off the hard working people.

    23. #23
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 6 months registered
      oneironautics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      LD Count
      8
      Posts
      245
      Likes
      129
      DJ Entries
      8
      you just said your government didn't let any people in too your country and then you are assuming they come further north for social benefits,, please read up on Syrian war b4 commenting on what these refugees really want.
      https://www.mercycorps.org/articles/...t-syria-crisis
      at least a quick google of aleppo might open your eyes

      If taking in 1000000 immigrants saved the lives of 100 women and children good job germany, as for criminality going up ok we need to educate more police, and get a better control of educating, but we still have laws, that need to be followed, netherlands has already made an offer for renting out there prisons.

      As for money I would be happier knowing i saved lives, then buying a new car, hope my children will also learn not to be greedy .
      juroara, DeathCell and Amedee like this.

    24. #24
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      It didn't but even if they did immigrants arent even goin in that direction. We re simply too poor for them, thats why they want to cross the sea and go to UK and other wealthy countries.

    25. #25
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw, Poland
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      9
      Nevermind though, let us not dwell on this subject as it's off-topic.

    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Would Jesus support the Donald Trump campaign?
      By Universal Mind in forum Religion/Spirituality
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-18-2017, 12:11 AM
    2. Donald Trump Makes Fun of Disability of Reporter
      By Universal Mind in forum Extended Discussion
      Replies: 29
      Last Post: 12-07-2016, 01:40 AM
    3. Should Libertarians vote for Donald Trump?
      By Descensus in forum Extended Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 11-14-2016, 02:32 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •