• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

Exclamation BloodSand's Dreams

10-26-07 The Impossible Crane Machine:
      I was in some kind of store, I can't remember with who, it may have been my dad. I separated from who ever i was with when i got bored. I was looking around not finding much of anything of interest but I had found some quarters an the ground and in one spot about $1's worth of dimes and pennies just sitting in a pile. At some point i left the store and was now outside of it. I saw different kinds of vending machines and considered them since i had some quarters. I walked to the far end of the outside of the stores and found a crane machine with some odd things in it. The object that caught my eye at first was a stack of one dollar bills, I'd say from how thick it looked about $50's worth. Also within the crane machine at this time was my blanket, the one i have on my bed, it was in there and it wasn't neatly folded or anything. So i put in 2 quarters and went for stack of money. For some reason i became very disoriented and it was pretty much impossible for me to line up the crane arm and the cash. I failed so out 2 more quarters in and when I tried this time the glass/plastic window to look in on the treasures held inside became very dirty/foggy and i again couldn't line them up. I searched through the change i had in my pockets, dimes and pennies... no good for the crane machine. I take out a dollar and put it in for 2 plays. I notice at this point who ever i was with came out of the store. I continued playing. This time I snagged my blanket, but with other items on top of it, it was to heavy for the crane arm to lift to hole to deliver it to me. I had my second play so i looked in for the money but found a this point it was gone. No one else had been playing but it was gone, inside the dream i didn't even notice how odd this was. I also didn't think it was odd when i spotted the half gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream in the machine,well with money nowhere in sight i went for the ice cream. I think it was at this point I woke up, that or i just forget what happened next.

3-3-09 Vampire Dad's Odd Order:
      I was at dads house outside of what used to me and my brothers room. I was facing away from the room towards dad who was clearly a vampire. There was a slight tension just facing him it felt like ether one of us might lunge and fight given provocation, though it seemed like nether of us really wanted to fight that badly though destroying the other might give some fleeting satisfaction. He had ordered me to rape my sister in the dream,(I don't have a sister IRL) I suppose she was about 13. He walked away to his own room, I believe I was slightly aware but not fully conscious that this was a dream, I looked down the steps and saw my dream sister standing there she had heard the order. I motioned for her to come up and I walked into the empty room that used to be shared by me and my brother, I half closed the door and stood behind it where I couldn't be seen right away from anyone entering the room. The sister walked in and pushed the door closed and then pushed her on the bed.
      Spoiler for Incase you may be offended by whats obviously coming or any other reason.:

3-5-09 10:48AM 5th Grader Knows Barny Has No Brain:
      I am a female teacher in grade school teaching a class of what I guess was 5th graders. I have the student going over sentences correcting mistakes. One boy corrects his sentence “Barny the dinosaur does have a brain” to “Barny the dinosaur does not have a brain” I look at it and smile and say “bonus points for Brian” and write down on an index card the word bonus and toss it on his desk. The rest of the students go over there sentences and fail to find anything wrong with there sentences.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-21-2009 at 11:50 PM.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-6-09

Cool Devices In The Elevator:
      I am hiding/running from someone/people in what feels like a school. I run into an elevator,there are three electrical devices on the wall in the elevator. I grab two of them and hide behind a couple of soda machines in the elevator. The devices were about as long as a pen but three times as thick, with two prongs on each. I touch one of them to the floor of the elevator and use one to shock the floor and the elevator door closes. I select a different floor and go there. I come upon a friendly face and I use the device on a soda machine and get a soda without paying and offer to do the same for them. Before they can answer someone else shows up, luckily not someone after me. He seemed to be there to work on the soda machine and he offered us some free sodas. I say “to bad I already paid for mine” pretending as if I did to avoid trouble. He then pointed out something on a rack and I go to it and it has a few winning soda caps so I take two of them and stick them in my pocket.

Work Is Such Pain Even In A Dream:
      I'm working in a grocery store and I'm on break. I'm hungry and search for something to buy and eat. I decide on a lot of oreos and a half a gallon of milk. I get to a checkout line to pay for the stuff before I eat it. A former shift manager from a job I had in real before was there. She starts complaining that I'm eating rather late and I should eat earlier. I curse her out and flip her of and yell with rage and I walk away. I go outside and throw a fit, I throw stuff and throw off my shirt. I calm down and notice a women there and I apologize for the scene she just saw. She was very nice and understanding and I reach into my pocket and pull out a couple of soda caps for a free soda and give her one.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-23-2009 at 12:10 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-9-09

The Horribly Failed Rescue:
      I can't remember beginning of dream... I'm sent off to save a boy in a foreign country. I arrive at the place where I am supposed to do so. I see a man and two boys eating at a wooden table outside surrounded by dead bodies, the bodies were situated as if they were eating with them. The man seemed tough and a bit over weight though I'd sure even though it appears as fat it was mostly muscle. He is laughing a lot and he says something to the boys and neither of them are the slightest bit amused. He finishes laughing and throws a fork at one of the boys and it pierces his head and is dead instantly, the man resumes his historical laughter. I somehow know the surviving boy is the one I am meant to save and that the man had been training him, perhaps to be an assassin. The boy moves towards me and the mans attention turns towards me at this point but he doesn't get up. I really don't want to have to fight this man and am pretty sure I will lose if it comes to that. I hand the boy a nearby fork off the table and gesture with my head towards the man. The boy throws the fork at the mans head and it is dead on for the kill, the man catches the fork with ease. I hand the boy another one, this one isn't thrown nearly as well. I hand him one once more and as he throws it I throw a fork as well, both miss horribly. The man comes towards me and pins me down with no effort at all. I beg him to kill me quickly as I notice his boots hovering over my testicles. He ignores my plea and slowly puts down pressure, my left testicle is crushed and then he kicks to the side and the right one is ripped from the cord attached inside. I fumble on the ground trying to move away and my face is red with blood flushing from my high blood pressure. I see some points within my vision which seemed to go up as damage was done to me and I felt as if I was the victim of some sick reality show. I would be dead soon and I had failed horribly and was about to die horribly.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-15-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-9-09 second dream

Blue Faces & Remote Control Cars:
      I should have typed out this dream earlier I've lost a lot of details. I'm in a school, not mine, I've graduated but I guess I was there to visit a friend. She is very busy doing school laundry. I'm sitting in a hallway as she moves dirty clothes with a shovel. I chew some gum and I blow a bubble and get it all over my face. The blue gum stuck all over my face makes me look as if I was with 3 students in the hall who actually have there faces painted blue. Some guy comes out of a classroom and sings for a annoyingly long time to the 4 of us with blue faces. I get the gum off my face and move down and out of the hallway and am now in a mall. I find myself at the second floor via an elevator. Some guys are shooting remote control cars off to the first floor. I catch one and redirect it to an area where it is less likely to hit anyone. The police show up to catch the guys and now it looks like me and my brother who sometime joined me where with them. We go to the elevator down to the first floor. Its an odd elevator with two podded off areas me and my brother get in a separate pod and go down to the first floor despite the police being down there. We walk past the police as if we had no worry about them and they don't notice us.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-17-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-10-09

Stealing Satan's Santa Hat (not a typo, lol):
      I'm at the top of a cliff looking down at the children camping at the bottom. I look over at the stone wall at the end of the cliff, it lines up to make a right angle where the cliff and the wall meet. I think of what it would look like if that wall fell. As I think this at the corner of the wall and cliff the stone opens in a spiral. It is like a rough staircase and I make my way down. Satan is down there and we talk and attempt to make deals but nothing that satisfies me so there are no deal made. I later see him again wearing a Santa hat. I steal the hat and play with it with a squirrel who wants to steal the hat from me for the bit of power it holds.
      dream fragment:
      I'm arguing with my dad about something.
      I'm driving down a road alone on my way to my mom and step dads house. The car starts to slow down then I find I'm riding a kids plastic toy tricycle. It has gas and headlights then it runs out of gas so I have to walk it the rest of the way. I notice my grandfather behind me in his car and it has also ran out of gas.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-15-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-13-09

Pokemon Pestilence:
      I'm in some building with a lot of people and dangerous little Pokemon-like monsters all over. Many of them reminded me of Raichu. I used some sort of drone to go through areas without of the monsters so I would know where I could get through.
      The Dogs Face Is Not Clock!:
      I'm at my grandparents house in the living rooms and I notice the dogs face had been taken off and he was trying to get it back on. My grandfather and younger brother keep taking it off to check the time (I don't know ether, but in the dream it seemed to make perfect sense to use the dogs face as a cock). I feel bad for the dog and help him several times to get it back on and sometimes he got it himself. He would just line up the parts where they are supposed to go and then they would reattach.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-15-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-15-09

3-14-09
      Grandfather Molests Young Boy:
      I'm in the kitchen with my grandfather and he is telling me of some young boy he was playing with. As he told me I saw it happen. He is talking with a boy about 6 years old. He jokes with the boy and ask if he's carrying a gun and pats the boy down
      Spoiler for ...:
      Last edited by BloodSand; 03-22-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-17-09 4:00am Lightning Comes Down From The Stars

I'm standing at the front door of the house inside looking out. I can hear my TV down stairs. I'm looking at the stars and I find them particularly beautiful. Lightning seems to come down from not just the sky but actually from the stars and I see no clouds. I hear my TV show coming on downstairs and don't want to miss it but then remember I set the DVD recorder to record it. The lightning comes down from a bright star and hits the metal bars on the door and doesn't get past the metal in front of the glass as the metal conducts it leaving me safe. I look at the star the lightning had come down from and I see I small bolt of lighting come halfway this time. I push my finger against the glass and point to the star and the lightning comes down against coming right for my finger but the bars safely conduct it again as I suspected it would. I make sure the door is closed tightly and resume looking at the stars. Some clouds had formed and it started to rain, the lightning still comes down for a bit but then seems to stop as the rain gets heavier. The rain is very uniform with no wind it falls straight down and ever drop seems the exact same size. I stand there and watch and the dream fades away and I wake up some time later.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-19-09

Run Away Or Get Run Down:
      I'm walking down the street, the sun had just gone down. I turn the corner and can see the house from where I'm at. This car comes around the corner and one of the guys in it ask me something about a dare. I ignore him and keep walking home then he speeds up and tries to hit me, I dodge and he misses and goes through a wooden fence. He's backing out and makes for another try to hit me. I run towards the house and my speed is less then it would be in real life. Another car comes by, its silver and looks expensive with a guy about 20 years old in it. I bang on the side of the car and ask for him to let me in. He starts to pull away I grab onto the handle to the drivers side door and lift me legs off the ground so I'm moving with the car. He slows down and opens the window and I tell him you gotta get me out of here those guys are crazy. He says ok and speeds up me still holding onto the side, I let go when I am next to my house, I jump off and run down the hill not bothering to go to the steps. There is a girl down by the neighbors house and she says “Don't tell anybody that your friend helped you to escape or they'll get him to if they get you.” I dodge a spotlight and go inside and quickly close the door and lock it.

High School Hallways:
      I'm in high school again. I find my way to the class I'm supposed to be in. The teacher has us in a circle and ask us questions. He has gone about halfway through the circle and everyone has got there question right so far. I get mine wrong and I get pissed stand up and throw my chair across the room. I ask the teacher to go to the bathroom really just trying to get out of there and he lets me go to cool off. I run through the halls that aren't crowded on all fours as I often do in dreams when I want to get around quickly. I suppose I run like a fox or a rabbit or some kind of animal when I do this. I find myself at a more crowded spot so I stand up and walk normally through the crowd. There is a lot of art work in this area and I suppose it was crowded because people had stopped to look at it. I walk through and continue my running through the hallway on all fours.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-22-09 Animals and Coffee shops

I'm in a room, but I'm not really. I'm just an observer in this dream with no body and no one is aware of me. There is a hippo in a suit sitting in the corner of the room holding a hoagie with no problem despite having no fingers. He is talking with a dog who is walking around on two legs. The hippo had just gotten into a car accident because he was eating while he was driving. The hippo takes a bite out of his hoagie. The dog says “The next time you want to enjoy the pleasures of eating and driving at the same time, drive on a long straight high way” the dog points to such a place on a map. An opening appears in space in the room, a being is standing in that space and is happy with the dog and agrees to teach the dog. The dog is changed somehow and is also now very hyper and bouncing off the walls. He bounces around down a street he goes around touching the tongues of every one and everything that has one or even looks like might have one and doesn't, such as a mannequin in which case a tongue would appear after he touched it. My disembodied-not-really-here-self is out side of a shop and my view is angles at a baby doll. I see she has a little erect tongue, I look to the left down the street, as I look I become somewhat less not there, I look back she has no tongue. The dog does something from behind inside the shop that I do not see but I see a dark energy around the doll and it grows an erect tongue just like I had seen before. I'm now walking down along the buildings on the side walk at a rushed pace trying to get away from the chaos. I'm now walking with a couple friends and the scene seems like I had been walking with them the whole time. We arrive at a small little shop and it says Star Bucks on it. We get inside and it's one small room and a counter with one man working behind it. I wish we hadn't come here because I don't like coffee. I'm afraid I might get kicked out because I don't plan on buying anything. I'm sitting on a couch on the closest side to the counter with two friends to the right of me and a few people in front of me sitting in chairs. Someone is concerned about there laptop. I see it, it's silver-gray and someone moves it. I'm hot so I take off hoody and I take off the long sleeve I'm wearing under it. Now I'm in my T-shirt and attempt to just put the hoody back on. I get messed up and have the arms of my long sleeve shirt in it with the rest of it behind my back. I take it off.
      Last edited by BloodSand; 10-20-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-25-09

Alien Grass and Gorillas:
      I'm at my dads shop, aliens have come down and are trying to take over,for the most part they have taken over and people do there best to hide from them. They come from a much colder planet but it's at the end of winter and it's a bit cold. They have spread this grass from there home planet everywhere. Everywhere the sun hits it or is warmer then in the shade the grass shoots up and grows waste high instantly. I'm walking around back and everywhere I get close to or step the grass sprouts up. I take out an aerosol that I must have gotten earlier in the dream, I spray the ground and it frost over I walk the and grass stops coming up. I meet a bad guy there and I attempt to fight him off with the aerosol in hopes I can freeze him. The aerosol is empty but I have 3 left in my pockets. Another bad guy ..girl.. gorilla... a female gorilla, who I know is my enemy two but she seems hostile towards him to so I back up and hope they fight and then I can fight the weakened survivor. I feel I have no chance against this gorilla who jumps down from the roof as if it were nothing if she isn't weakened from battle with the other bad guy.

Seth MacFarlane Clones (semi-lucid):
      I'm in a house my mom is there too. I walk out onto the back deck. I get out there and it looks like my neighborhood except that all the houses are up high on stilts, it reminds me of beach houses. I meet Seth MacFarlane on the deck. I turn around and coming through the sliding door the deck is another Seth MacFarlane, I say hello Seth #2 I guess I must be dreaming. I'm lucid or maybe only semi lucid, I'm not really detached from the scene and don't feel as if I can do anything special so I don't. The second Seth sees the first and turns around and walks away. I say so Seth #1... or are you Seth #2. He just looks at me. My mom is heading out on the deck now but I shut the door on her and she walks away. Since I don't try to do any dream task I just talk to Seth and this causes the dream to fade away.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-30-09

Bad Lights and Fat Asian Ghost:
      I have false awakening into a dream. I hear my aunt upstairs has come over to visit. My computer was giving me trouble so I try to start up my aunt's computer which for some reason is in the basement. I stick my flash drive, which I vaguely remember hooking to my aunts keys for some reason and have with me now, in and hit the power button. It's taking a long time to start up and its dark. I start turning on all the lights downstairs but the lights take along time to come on and some don't come on at all. I go to the other side of the basement which is my room and I find a fat Asian man sneaking around. I push him in a closet and close the door. The Asian man had a back story that I don't know how I know. He is a ghost in corporeal form, he is hiding from other ghost who are harassing him because they have mistaken him for a certain fat Caucasian man. The rest of the dream is pretty hazy, I vaguely remember another dream character enter in a search on Google on my computer.

You'd think with all of the malfunctioning lights and computers I'd become lucid but the thought that I might be dreaming never even crossed my mind. -_-

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

3-31-09

Angry In The Kitchen:
      I'm in the kitchen with my grandparents and I am very angry. I yell and throw things and mock them. I don't recall any details, there may be none to remember. I've noticed a few dreams where I am very angry and wonder if they are new or if my dream recall is better.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

4-14-09

Spoiler for Recently unedited this dream, don't read if you're offended by anything.:
      I'm still aware I'm dreaming and decide to take things in for once and also actually try a dream task. I tell myself to remember how real and detailed everything is, it's perfectly realistic I went out of my way to note how realistic because other wise I knew I'd forget this detail. So I walk up to a near by wall and try to put my hand through it, I fail several times but keep trying and thinking “its a dream I can do it” and after a couple more try my hand goes right through. Surprised I pull it out quickly but then do it again on another part of the wall. Just like before my hand goes through and the edges at where my fingers are through the wall ripple and look as if the matter that made them might become so unstable that it will breakdown.
      Spoiler for Recently unedited this dream, don't read if you're offended by anything.:
      Last edited by BloodSand; 10-20-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries
      4-27-09 Tearing Up The House
      I'm in a room upstairs with my laptop. This is odd because I am almost always in the basement if I'm on my laptop. I good friend I had been hoping to talk to messages me and want to chat, and on voice chat no less. Last time I talked with this friend her headset was broken. Just as the call gets going my grandmom comes in and demands that I get off the computer and do something else. I do my best to explain the situation and she ignores what I have to say. I become enraged and I start to throw and break things. The house seems to be filled with plenty of glass and ceramic things for me to throw. When she fails to give in I proceed to break windows and I rip up pieces of the floor.
      I haven't wrote down all my dreams for the last few days but it seems me becoming enraged is a theme. Possibly do to my sore body in reality.

4-28-09 Need More Quarters To Steal School tanks
      I'm in high school I know I've graduated but for some reason I am there again. I go up a floor and at a corner there is a window that takes up about the whole wall. I look out over the grounds. Behind me I see a guy from middle school,which is odd because I switched districts when I went to high school. I call him over and ask how high school is going for him and he tell me the pay is lousy and the customers are a pain. I tell him it was the same for me when I was working. I ask if anything else interesting happened lately and he says a couple guys tried to steel some tanks from the school but they ran out of quarters before they could pull it off.
      I should have written this down when I first woke up but instead I went back to sleep and lost a lot of what came next.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries
      4-30-09 Trains 137 and 138
      I am at a train station with a couple of young boys from the neighborhood and a man who may have been my dad. It's a nice train station and it has a food court in it. We stop and get pizza, I eat slice after slice and not really feeling any fuller, dream food isn't very filling. The younger boys give me some money and ask me to get there tickets to them. We are a bot confused in this big crowded place and get separated. I manage to buy a ticket for myself and can't find the others. I know I wont make it in time to get on the train that my ticket was for so I go to return it for a later train but they wouldn't do a return. I run to try to catch the train without the others and hope they manage to get there on there own. I miss the train by a minute. There are a group of teen age boys there waiting for train 138 and the one I just missed was 137, I was going to get on 138 and if I was found out I would play dumb and say I just got confused. I tried to talk to the guys there and hopefully make friends so I would have a group to walk with once I got to where we were going.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Lost count.some
      Eastern USA
      DJ Entries

Exclamation

7-11-09
      I downloaded Hemi-Sync - Lucid Dreaming from http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3743...eam_%5BFLAC%5D it sounded like a cool thing to try when I came across it.
      The headphones had fallen half off and the volume got turned all the way up. I hear what I guess was a cue from the audio file and have a false awakening because I think it's a pop up add on my computer meaning there is some unwanted program on my computer. I think I must have got it when I downloaded the audio files. I want to fix the situation as fast as I can, but I am extremely disoriented, everything is spinning. I trying to focus on the laptop screen. I see a popup ad just like I expected. I inspect it to gather information to find and remove it since the scan I ran right after the download didn't detect it it's self. It has anime so I figure it's gather information from my computer and figured out I like anime. I look for the top of the browser page but it's cut off being to high up past where the screen is but I manage to pull it down and see another one exactly the same and pull it down to and I look at it. I find the URL and this URL seems insulting to me, something like http://fucku.urmind/1298407198471894.../1412341908008. I am so disoriented and try to focus I look at the screen and see the rpg I've been playing with my online friend duckie lately. The view on the game is spinning around and around like I sometimes do when bored and waiting for someone. It's so bad it makes me feel sick to my stomic, I find it hard to think. I think “how do I make the spinning stop!” then I get a message on skype in text and it's duckie “hey are you awake yet, are you there?” I struggle to read it through the spinning and I type “sorta”. I try to reorient myself and free myself of this feeling of being half in sleep state, but in reality it was full dream state. I hear some rustling on the headset I'm still wearing. I think Duckie is on the other end! I pull the mic down and say “duckie?” and I hear a reply “yeah?” “I didn't know we were in a call this whole time!” I felt better knowing I had Duckie on the headset, I may have explained the situation to her. I think again how do I make the spinning stop! I look at the screen seeing the rpg still spinning around and the whole of my reality seemed to be spinning with it. I focus and hit a button to make it stop and exit and the count down starts to leave the game. I'm glad the spinning has stopped from the game, it helped a bit but I still felt the sensation of spinning but not quite as bad. I'm able to think a bit more clearly but not by much. I focus hard trying to shake myself from this altered state of mind, and I wake myself up. There is a little over 5 minute left on the audio file.