• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
      BC, Canada
      Yeah, that really does suck, for us and you! Except you're going to meet a gorgeous Russian guy and he's going to whisk you out of your socks.

Big dream last night, but it's been a couple of hours and it's kind of faded. Nothing too bad... it was actually pretty exciting. First time doing anything stronger than weed in a dream!

Dream #128 - Ecstasy
      Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I remember me being in a fictional house somewhere in the forest, and Jack is over. We've supposedly popped a couple of caps and we're waiting for the onset. I remember a bit of the conversation, where I ask him if we're gonna sneak out and go to a party, but he says no. I reaffirm what he says, "Oh, yeah... we don't want to get caught again, we'll just chill at my house," and he nods.

The feeling of doing e was exactly what it was like in real life, which I found incredible. I was very hyperactive in the dream and my throughts were erratic, even though the scene would be normal. My mom even came in at one point and I successfully talked to her without my dilated pupils being noticed.

She leaves and Jack puts some weed on the table and I ask him if we're gonna smoke it. He says 'yeah' and we go off. I don't really remember what happens after.

There's something about my cousin doing E with us and completely freaking out, but the detail has disappeared.

Starry starry night, paint your pallet blue and gray,
      Look out on a summers day,
      with eyes that know the darkness of my soul.

BC, Canada
      I've had some interesting dreams over the past couple days... it's a shame I can't remember any of them.

Tomorrow morning I leave for Edmonton, Alberta. I'll see you guys in a week!

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      Have a good trip! I leave tomorrow morning too. But now I'm confident I'll find a computer somewhere!

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Have a fun trip, CB. Take cool pictures. And have great lucid dreams....

See ya when you get back.

BC, Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Mes
      Have a good trip! I leave tomorrow morning too. But now I'm confident I'll find a computer somewhere!
      Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping the place we're staying has one, just so I can pop in and say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by TS
      Have a fun trip, CB. Take cool pictures. And have great lucid dreams....
      Thanks you, too, TS. And yeah, there's going to be some great shots to be had... we're visiting Alberta, which is the beginning of the Prairies (all flat land). Anyways, you have to go through the Rocky Mountains, and then when you enter Alberta all you see is flat land from the slope. Either way, I'm excited.

Thanks guys.

Aquanina's closet
      Have a good one pal

BC, Canada
      Thanks to you too, Adama!

Anyways, we stopped off at my grandparents before so the drive won't be as long. It's now a mere 12 hours long as opposed to 17. :p Hooray.

Dreams from last night included me killing off a family with knives, hunting them down, and having Ali Lang touch my penis.

Anyways, see you all in a week assuming I don't find a computer!

BC, Canada
      Well, sure enough there's a computer. It's really nice out here... just much flatter than I'm used to. Expect a good load of pictures and videos when I get back home.

Amazing dreams over the last couple days, don't know why but my recall has grown exponentially. Too bad the details fail me at the moment, I'm still recovering from the last Harry Potter book...

See you all soon!

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Hey CB!

Glad you're having a nice vacation. I look forward to your pictures.

That's great that you are having cool dreams.

And you finished Harry Potter. I just loved it too. Amazing..... Notice how every night for over a week I dreamed about HP..... Hope you have had (or will have) some good HP dreams.

Have a fun rest of your vacation.

See ya...

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      Yo from Russia!!!

Omg Harry Potter... dragged the book out into as many days as I could, which ended up to be 4. Finished it last night and feel empty. Emmm... right.

BC, Canada
      Hello back to Russia!

Been a while since I updated with a dream. Here's what I remember from last night.

Dream #129 - Exams (with a Harry Potter Twist!)
      Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Big long dream that I don't remember too much of at the moment. I was back at Heritage, but Heritage was now like Hogwarts, and everyone was supposed to get this magic task done before we went one by one to the main floor to write out tests.

The biggest thing I remember is giving a high five to Mel and kind of flicking my wrist off. She's impressed with my coolness and originality of my high fives. It was a nice feeling because I haven't been that close to Mel for a long time.

Anyways, too bad that a half an hour dream was cut to a paragraph and a half.

BC, Canada
      And who said alcohol doesn't make good recall? Drank a bit last night, passed out at my friends, woke up this morning around 10, had an unintentional WBTB (couldn't fall asleep for an hour cause I was hungover), hangover disappeared, had three consecutive (and successful) WILDS.

!

Here's my notes, I won't forget 'em.

Dream #130 - WILD #1
      August 9th, 2007

So I was laying on my back under the covers, listening to people walk around on the floor above me. I close my eyes and immediately feel this rush, like I'm being sucked into the bed. The voices from upstairs suddenly swell in volume and replicate so that there are a thousand and they seem to be coming from inside my head. I tell myself that it's just that: all in my head. I open my eyes and I'm suddenly in a classroom.

I'm at the back of the class, but I'm facing the wrong direction from where the teachers desk is. There's a bunch of familiar faces in the room with me, including Brent, Nash and Mitch. Beside me is this circular cup seat thing made of wicker, and Nash is sitting inside of it.

Mitch decides to pick him up while he's in the cup seat (Mitch is normally strong), and as he moves to the middle of the classroom I remember I'm dreaming and mentally turn off the gravity. Mitch lets go of the cup seat and it flips upside down and floats to the roof, settling on its legs in a normal position; Nash is upside too.

I remember this part vividly, where Nash stands up on the inverted circle seat - he too is upside down - and strikes a hero pose. I think, this would make a great picture, because everyone's still in their seats, looking in awe at this weightless friend of ours on the roof.

Nash then looks at me, smiles, and propels himself from the roof, flipping his legs around so he becomes right side-up again. His arms shoot out and the force of the jump pushes his hair back as if he were in heavy wind. Even as he nears the ground, he maintains a huge smile.

It's around this time that I realize I'm not under the influence of gravity either, and try spinning myself around in midair. My feet leave the ground and I turn... very, very slowly. I even tried shaking my head from side to side to give me some force, but nothing worked. The last thing I did was glance back towards the classroom and see all my friends rising up from their seats, pulled by invisible hands, and start twirling and spinning with the same looks of shock as they kept before.

I got frustrated that I had no control over my movement, so I...

...tore my eyes open and didn't even realize I had WILDed.

Dream #131 - WILD #2
      August 9th, 2007

The same thing pretty much, closed my eyes, felt a rush of euphoria and ended up somewhere in my mind.

I was in an unknown hotel lobby of some sort, and I saw a girl that caught my eye. I followed her around a column, and then told her to come to me. She just smiled, not saying anything, and then she started to walk away.

It didn't look like I was moving. I stared at my feet and even though my surroundings weren't moving my feet were. I concentrated and tried making them go faster, but I didn't feel physically connected. I tried even harder and felt something (which I now realize were my feet in bed).

It wasn't long before I woke up and my feet were moving, hahaha.

_________

Hmm... I forgot the last WILD. Oh, well, two in one day is good enough for me.
      Last edited by CoLd BlooDed; 08-11-2007 at 03:57 AM.

BC, Canada
      Dream #132 - "I'm nuts. I'm in prison."
      August 10th, 2007

This was a pretty intense Harry Potter dream, where a massive group of captives - including myself - were being contained in old wooden buildings, not allowed off the grounds. We were being detained by Voldemort, who would kill captives at random, take their souls and turn them into Dementors that guarded his prison camp. It was very Nazi-Hitler-esque.

I remember at one point some friends and I stole a car and took a trip to a 7-11. Outside of the 7-11 were some cute girls, one of them looking a lot like that blonde girl from that TV show Heroes (or whatever it's called). We pulled up beside them and I unrolled the window.

The first thing I said was, "Hey, I'm nuts, I'm in prison." They just looked at me, so I said, "How old are you guys?"

The blonde girl said, with a tone of snobbiness, "11."

I didn't know what to do. I looked at my friends who all wore large mocking grins. I rolled my eyes, began to whistle and slowly rolled the window back up.

And then we were off.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      That's awesome CB!

You seem to have a lot of good luck with doing WILDS. I think that's great.

Keep it up!

And welcome back...late.

Are you going to post pictures of where you went?

Mine of Southern CA will be up soon.

BC, Canada
      I will be posting pictures as soon as I get all of them onto this computer. :p

Pretty long dream last night, starred an actor who I think is gorgeous, lucky me. Unfortunately she was only driving me around in a van.

Dream #133 - Old Habits, the Lazy Parachute and Quarters
      Monday, August 13, 2007

This entire dream shifts around chaotically, so I'm going to do my best to organize the events based on what I remember.

It starts off with me walking outside of my dad's new house to see him sitting in his truck, smoking a ciggarette. I go up to him and say, "What the hell? I thought you quit."

He turns to me with a stoic expression and replies, "I started again because your sisters take so goddamn long to get ready."

So I turned back, walked into the house and started yelling at my sisters to get ready faster because they're the reason why our dad was smoking. The oldest sister says, "You know he lies about quitting, he's been smoking ever since he quit."

And then suddenly I'm in my dad's truck, and we're driving down the overpass across the highway near my current house. I forget what we're talking about, but it eventually leads to a fight and I exit the truck and begin walking towards this massive parking lot surrounded by shops.

It's nighttime and all the lights in the parking lot are on, illuminating the remaining number of vehicles in both light and shadow. I discover that I need to quickly traverse the lot and jump high into the air, suddenly donning a miniature parachute. I glide through the air, pulling down on cords on either side of my head to guide myself.

Within minutes I find myself on the opposite side of the parking lot and begin to worry about getting picked up and going home, because it's getting late. I go up to a bunch of young black kids outside of an arcade and ask for a quarter. One of them gives me a quarter, I say thanks man, and immediately spot a payphone only a couple meters from where I'm standing.

I go up to it, put the quarter in, and look at the dials. There's a mini-screen above the buttons that displays the number you call. I punch in the number, but the call doesn't go through.

"Press and hold 7 to make a call," scrolls across the mini-screen. So I press and hold 7, and then it says, "Make your call," but the buttons disappear and the mini-screen turns into a confusing Sudoku puzzle. I start penciling in the right numbers of the telephone number I start to call, but before I finish my mom approaches my from my right and offers me a ride home, saying she was worried.

Thank god for that.

In the next part of the dream I'm in a van with Kaley Cuoco...

and her counterpart of the show 8 Simple Rules, the younger sister. Anyways, we're driving downtown for no apparent reason. There's a lot of talking going on, but I don't really remember what about... unfortunate.

We stop the van outside of these stairs that lead up to seperate condos. Turns out we're just looking for a place to sit, so we all sit down at the top of the steps in front of this sliding glass door.

The last thing I remember is an old man and his wife walking to us and then me telling them that we're just sitting and the condo is all theirs. We scoot to the side and they enter through the sliding glass door.

Hooray for recall!

BC, Canada
      Dream #134 - Whites Versus Reds
      Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Okay, this dream was kinda sketchy because a lot was happening. Apparently there was a war broken out between these two factions, the Whites and the Reds. It's pretty self-explanitory, the Whites were people dressed up in all white clothing while the Reds were in red clothing. I am a White.

The sequence starts off with me being chased through the forest, except we're airborne, once again however I am in a parachute and I'm gliding above treetops. I don't know if the Reds were on the ground or in the air but either way I lost them.

I eventually land, really close to a large, old looking house embedded in the middle of nowhere. I sneak in the door and to my relief I find out it's a White-controlled refuge. The family inside is neutral and houses Whites.

I run up and realize it is an old neighbour who is in charge of the refuge. They tell me the Reds know I'm here and are coming to get me. This part of the dream is very stressful because I know the Reds could come in anytime and bust me.

Even though the house is old, it has four or five big floors. I run to the top floor and start changing. Then downstairs I hear a loud banging and shouting, so I run into the bathroom and open up the window. I remember looking outside and seeing this really steep roof and a massive drop to the ground below. I go back to close the door, but the neighbours young daughter comes in and gives me a hug goodbye. At this moment I realize I'm not wearing any pants and that my tool is flailing for all to see. Fortunately she doesn't seem to care, and gives me a goodbye hug before I risk everything and jump out the window.

I run back to the window just as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

BC, Canada
      I think it's time for those pictures from Alberta. Here's a couple going through the Rocky Mountains, still in BC.

I don't have any socks because the night before my shoes got soaked in a sprinkler. Oh well. They got cleaned.

Then there's Alberta.

I think that'll be good for now. I got videos of me on a trampoline that I'll put up on the next page, just so this one isn't completely clunkered down.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Great pictures...

Those mountains are so huge and wonderful--they make me want to start hiking right now. What a contrast to the flatter areas of Alberta.

Cool, thanks for posting those. I'm not that familiar with that area, so it's fun to see. One day I'll have to visit Canada.

BC, Canada
      Yeah, I was blown away once we moved into Alberta. I knew it was going to be flat, but I didn't know it was going to be that flat. Seriously, you'd go up a little tiny hill, look east and see the roads continue forever. It almost made me paranoid.

I have lots more pictures coming... ones of me kneeboarding and stuff like that. Good stuff.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      It almost made me paranoid.
      You know, I think I would feel that way too. I have always lived places where there have been mountains and canyons.

I have lots more pictures coming... ones of me kneeboarding and stuff like that. Good stuff.
      Cool...can't wait to see them.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Oh and I just noticed your dream. I seem to have missed it when I saw your pictures.

Cool dream...

Parachuting again...did something trigger you having these dreams?

And the part at the end with you having no pants triggered a dream that I had last night which I had forgotten until I read this. I was also without pants in part of the dream. I had on a kind of long T-shirt, but otherwise was bare. And like always I'm trying to pull it down and hoping no one will notice...haha...

BC, Canada
      Yeah, I had a long Tshirt as well at the time, that just barely covered my waist. Weird!

BC, Canada
      I had a really scary dream last night... I almost woke up crying. Yes, it involved my guitar.

Dream #135 - Revenge, uh...
      Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Okay, so this dream was sneaky and made me think it was normal because it included things that had happened right before I fell asleep. In the dream me and Jack were back at my house - like we were this morning - and there was a party. I don't know who's... apparently mine.

Anyways, people are smoking weed, we're all hanging out, there's a bunch of people I don't know but I'm fine with it. I eventually go back to my room, and it's there that everything changes...

I see a dark shape in the corner of my fictional bedroom, so I approach it carefully. It's my guitar! I pick it up in my hands, turning it over, looking at it. There's massive scratches in it, the finish has been peeled back, and the strings are busted. I nearly screamed.

Somehow I discover the girl who destroyed my guitar, and find out that she only destroyed it because she thought it belonged to Jack, who she wanted revenge against. I started screaming at her, telling her she owed me money and that I was going to beat the shit out of her until I got it.

So I smacked her a couple of times. Then I woke up.
      _________

Phew.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Wow...one of those dreams you are really glad to wake up from....

Okay....we are heading toward the end of the month. We've got to try for those tasks.

We can do it!

BC, Canada
      Oh, right, I completely forgot what those were... wake yourself up, right? Good reminder.

notes cause I'm in a rush

in classroom cutting weed
      lindsay lohan walks in and joins our class
      somewhere down the line I'm running through a mall in soaking wet boxers trying to get lindsay to notice me
      adds me on msn, I talk to her and ask if she's the real deal

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast