• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 195 of 818 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
    Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 20441
    Like Tree43487Likes

Thread: Rant and Rave, Cry and Complain

Existential Hero Achievements:
      25000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      <span class='glow_008000'>Linkzelda</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      210+
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      I hope you get better Dave1701. It's good that it's just the first day of your new semester of school tomorrow because you won't have to worry about any kind of workload to catch up on (hopefully).

And I hate when I have to blow out my nose, the stuff doesn't come out right, then suddenly a new shipment of it needs to be transported to the sink again. >.< I would have to stand near the bathroom sink and keep blowing, then when I think I'm okay and can breathe properly through my nose...NOPE more comes.

It's moments like these that I'm glad I sweat, I rarely get colds now. Sucks to have a red nose, but I guess you should just blow it gently.
      Last edited by Linkzelda41; 01-29-2012 at 04:15 PM.
      dave1701, Zhaylin and tommo like this.

LD Count
      Dunno
      Michigan
      Thanks. At least I haven't had to miss any school yet. This could have started on a Monday...
      Linkzelda41 likes this.

"You Can't, You Won't And You Don't Stop"
      Lucid Goals: [Ask a DC: "Am I dreaming?"] [Ask a DC: "What are you?"]

LD Count
      Dunno
      Michigan
      I hate to double post but an am getting so infuriated lately! My idiot brother just watch our dog chew up note cards in to tiny pieces, while he watched TV on his I-pad and stuffed his face with food. I yelled at him as cleaned it up, and he said "I didn't see her". I came out of the bathroom 5 minutes later and there she was chewing up more stuff. I almost lost it.

"You Can't, You Won't And You Don't Stop"
      Lucid Goals: [Ask a DC: "Am I dreaming?"] [Ask a DC: "What are you?"]

~Fantasizer~ <s><span class='glow_FF1493'>Alyzarin</span></s>'s Avatar
      Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      These mimosas are gonna come back to haunt me... but I can't not drink today. D:
      sinoblak and Zhaylin like this.

Drowning in Dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_8B0000'>Zhaylin</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      Central West Virginia, USA
      DJ Entries
      Mimosa? Those are my FAVORITE... flowers. Oh, but you're suffering from a drink
      Feel better soon. You too Dave!

Dave. Siblings often suck. My kids used to do that all the time to each other (and me!)

I just woke up. Took a Minipress and I slept fairly well. My only complaint is a bug bite on my neck that I've had since some time yesterday.
      Linkzelda41 and Alyzarin like this.

Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      Mimoasa are beautfil I wish I could roll around in some right now
      Dianeva, Zhaylin and tommo like this.

NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      DJ Entries
      School starts in 2 hours and I only got ~4 hours sleep. Never able to sleep on the night before :c

Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Work's gonna be even funner than usual with this hangover.
      Alyzarin and Zhaylin like this.

another place another tim labyrint's Avatar
      LD Count
      what's recalled
      all around you
      DJ Entries
      It's hard to be hysterical and don't-give-a-damn-what-others-think in some workdays without hangover
      Spoiler for superlongsig:

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      Indeed. I thought signatures were limited to 7 lines anyway. How the fuck....
      Spoiler for dreamdealer:

Bad karma on icing threads, please continue conversation and ignore me if this happens "WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE"

khh
      Remember Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Norway
      Quote Originally Posted by Dianeva View Post
      Work's gonna be even funner than usual with this hangover.
      I feel for you. I remember having a mandatory lab the day after a drinking spree. I had to take breaks routinely to go puke. Wasn't the best lab I've done.
      April Ryan is my friend,
      Every sorrow she can mend.
      When i visit her dark realm,
      Does it simply overwhelm.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>DeletePlease</span></s>'s Avatar
      DJ Entries
      My cousin and I were watching a movie and our grandma was in the room when a sex scene came up. We were too high to reach for the remote so we just sat there in awkward silence for about 10 minutes.

Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by GavinGill View Post
      My cousin and I were watching a movie and our grandma was in the room when a sex scene came up. We were too high to reach for the remote so we just sat there in awkward silence for about 10 minutes.
      That sounds terrible. XD
      Zhaylin likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      For her maybe, I thought it was hilarious. Her back was acting up so she couldn't really get up and leave.
      Alyzarin likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Tagger First Class Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      4 ish a week
      No computer/Internet for a week ;-; it's been sort of relivieving though. but on the bright side i am getting my laptop back sometime next week ^_^ I ended up getting what I needed from it so that's good.
      Last Tuesday I got spacers in my teeth which were sore for 2 days, but are okay now. This upcoming Tuesday I get top braces and a bite plate. Yippee ;-;
      Anyway I've missed you guys but I shall be back soon~
      From my rotting body,
      flowers shall grow
      and I am in them
      and that is eternity.
      -Edvard Munch

Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      Rant: My friend is on methoxetamine for the first time. He had the chance to take 2C-I as well and he gave it away without a second thought.

MXE + 2C-I. Psychosis never sounded so fun.

*still thinks about drugs too often*

Complaint: Why did I drink all that alcohol. I'm fine now, but I'll regret it later. :T Oh well. On the plus side....

happy or cheerful post
      Last edited by Alyzarin; 01-30-2012 at 03:19 AM.
      Linkzelda41 likes this.

Upside down Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      ~40
      DJ Entries
      The "post if you're happy or cheerful" thread only has 30-something pages. This thread is closing in on the 200 mark.

Oneironaut Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      At least we have a healthy place to let out some of our frustrations; writing in a journal doesn't "do" it for me... here there are people who will read it, which makes you feel like someone cares! Sympathy makes things better.
      Alyzarin, OpheliaBlue and Zhaylin like this.

Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      He did it! I talked my friend into getting more 2C-I and snorting it while he's peaking on the methoxetamine! He's going to go insaneeee

Oneironaut Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Quote Originally Posted by Alyzarin View Post
      He did it! I talked my friend into getting more 2C-I and snorting it while he's peaking on the methoxetamine! He's going to go insaneeee

I loved those so much I stole one as my new avatar

I found that staring into them for too long makes my eyes lose focus.

EDIT: And that face explains perfectly how I feel right now. I will NOT be able to sleep tonight.
      Last edited by ThePreserver; 01-30-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Out of Body
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ThePreserver View Post

I found that staring into them for too long makes my eyes lose focus.
      Aren't they great? Staring into anything too long makes my eyes lose focus. ...And then start following a triangular rotation pattern, and then things start to digitalize, and then my body starts shaking and I feel the third-eye pressure point start forming. I try not to stare at things anymore lol.
      ThePreserver and tommo like this.

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      It's confusing, living one's life being truly crazy.

However my nails look astonishingly gorgeous.
      Alyzarin, tommo, Zhaylin and 1 others like this.

The Awakened Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      A Random Letter
      New York
      DJ Entries

*sad face*

im a sad lonely panda
      Anthonyyy0 and Alyzarin like this.
      [Insert cool picture/quote about dreams/dream goals here]

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Alyzarin View Post
      You sure that was a good idea? .-.
      Alyzarin and tommo like this.

NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ThePreserver View Post
      About time you got a (new) avatar!
      When it was 6pm, I was already knackered by the first day of school followed by the beach. Now I'm up doing homework (currently 9:21pm). On the first day back, I've got three sets of homework already.. *raises his wine glass* TO A GREAT 2012 filled with homework, stress, assignments and exams ! .__.
      Anthonyyy0 and Alyzarin like this.

Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

another place another tim labyrint's Avatar
      LD Count
      what's recalled
      all around you
      DJ Entries
      Well, I'm going to start ranting now for you people are too cheery... First I'll start with this morning.. ok not well, let's go from beginging that be yesterday

so I spent my time in my all too familiar containtment or chryosleep. whichever you prefer. Meaning that there wasn't good change to real face-2-face contacts with ppl if not for couple times during looo-ong dreamwork day. (in another room there where ppl helping and dreaming but gap seems to be tioo vide for if not nothing more than short moments that matter in their genuinity).. so when I finally got into bed i felt like i was wlaking in some wasteland that reflected all the perils faults, bullings, blames nad ridicule you can imagine.. It can be good experince if you're connected to the roots of your hearth,, nut when you very tired and can't say to your demons other than yes yes,, I'm guilty,, hit more if you will. Then it's not so nice. At the same time i felt like I've managed to cross over some very impossible swamp and plant seeds for future dreams and life.

I woke up couple of times but continued the shut-eye phasing for I really felt I could keep my recall eyesclosed-eyesopen. Journey continued with the rest I was needing,, I travelled in themes of part of my reseachs. Visited places I've not yet recalled to dream of. Once when I woke up and looked the fabric hang at the doorway, sun was shining through window, fabric and small L-shaped tear in the fabric. I hadn't seen sun for days, but took that as a good shine to go back to shuteye. Once again I was awake and looked through same fabric,, the large circle in the middle of fabric turned into 3d tunnel for a while but escaped quite fast. So I slep still little more, till woke at the same time as guy next room. We changed some conspiracylike glimbses for somehow we had connected through previous day and that night. He hit the road and I opened the web to get some news and maybe write something here.

The amount of this mirror dream "they aren't even really criticizing you anymore, they're criticizing a fabrication or construction of you that they have built in their minds, and it's typically not very accurate to how you feel about yourself." and this dream "i was wlaking in some wasteland that reflected all the perils faults, bullings, blames nad ridicule you can imagine.." that hit me in facebook was tremedous. The gap between some kind connection was huge. Even though my life is filled with love, faith and deep trust on everything,, mockers can get me down. I didn't want to share my heart on that matter if FBverse for i didn't want to bring anyone down in the moment I couldn't really belief in possible shared base. Feed was mostly positive and supporting, but couldn't get past of those messages that acted against holding positive things true. I didn't feel myself connected to those ppl i hold most close and some ppl I've been connected in recent days were sick and depressed. Or this is how my emotions deceived me. So i thought to cry around here,, slowly wake in this day and find my way to some experience, memory or something I could find more shared dream upon. And make it stable.

I'm so far gone. My hometown calls me back and simultaniosly wants me to disappear chacing my dreams. I still hold every phonecall and connetion attemp as worth of RC for they don't come by old laws. I live multiple lifes and dreams during 24h ours and got so far I'm hard to reach.. This can't be easy for everyone, but on the same time I have only one body I wake to every morning so I can't be fysically everywhere at once.

I really hope someone, somebody or some few people could cut trough this illusionary mist im in and remind my why and when I'm valauble, and for what. I'm in a state where I seem not to be allowed to dream of anyone in particular for this deceiver shows me how some other got left out.
      Alyzarin likes this.
      Spoiler for superlongsig:

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      Indeed. I thought signatures were limited to 7 lines anyway. How the fuck....
      Spoiler for dreamdealer:

Bad karma on icing threads, please continue conversation and ignore me if this happens "WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE"