• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries

Baphomet and the Templars

So, my sister carved a picture of Baphomet today, not even realizing she had drawn him. I said, Holy Shit! You drew Baphomet!

Picture 1.jpg

Click to enlarge.

She was stunned when I showed her the picture, and said, "I was going to draw a star on his head."

Then, I realized this morning I had been watching this video:

YouTube - Mtvs hidden symbolism in its Christmas commercial

So....

I go to this site to read to her about Baphomet, and The Templars actually have a website.... Look to how they talk out of both sides of their mouths on the topic of the Crusades:

"On July 15, 1099, Godfrey took Jerusalem, and while the shrieks of the dying were heard and the rivers of blood still gurgled and eddied, he founded his Norman kingdom of Jerusalem. The traders, the princes, the Emperor and the Pope devoutly thanked God for the successful termination of so glorious a cause. But the Crusades for the purpose of conquering the world for Christianity, and extirpating the Infidel, was a complete failure. However, good came out of them–incalculable good. They helped to dissolve feudalism, to develop trade, to build up cities and to increase knowledge. It would be foolish to say that they were the cause of all this, but they certainly contributed toward it."

Templarhistory.com » Blog Archive » The Causes of the Crusades

And here they are promoting Freemasonry :

Templarhistory.com » Blog Archive » The York Rite Of Freemasonry
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I forgot to add I had a dream of this clown last month:

Deathgawn vs Baphomet - Dream Journals - Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource

MoSh had this dream around the same time, if not the same night:

Baphomet

My and Waking Nomad are our Shadows selves. We are riding Wolf motorbikes. We are dressed like Bikers and whipping chains around. We are Attacking a large red Devil guy and he has the name Baphomet above his head.

low recall but interesting - Dream Journals - Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource

I forgot to add these two above dreams!

Also, one more experience:

This was with Remote Viewing. I was awake. (This year of my life I practiced many austerities in order to improve my skills at Remote Viewing and Astral Projection. I was like an RV/AP monk. It was very weird.)

I was on the phone with my friend Seneca. This was around 1999. I was in Hawaii, he was in Virginia.

This is how the conversation went. I will put what I said in italics.

Hey, mind if I try and remote view you, your place?

Sure man, go for it.

Ok. I am on the street. Suburban... kind of old neighborhood... out in front of the house is your car. It's very, uh... colorful. Weird. Orange...? hmm... there is something odd about it.

Well, I replaced a door with one from the junk yard because it was dented. The car is orange, but the door is green. Haha.

Cool. Okay, your yard... the grass is pretty long... Not weedy, just needs to be mown.

True. I am a lazy bastard. Haha.

Nice. Okay, now it's a one story house, but you have four or five steps going up to the front door.

It's three, but good job.

Cool. Okay I go in the front door... Oh, the screen door, something weird about it.... It's broken?

Well, my cat climbs up the screen. He kind of fucks it up.

Oh weird. And I go into your bedroom... There, ok, weird. Everything is floating by the ceiling? No... Everything is hanging. You have a comic book hanging from the ceiling, and other stuff.

I don't have a comic book, but I do have a huge Superman "S" hanging from the ceiling with fishing line, so it looks like it's floating. Plus, my bed is hanging from the ceiling by a bunch of chains, man!

Holy shit! Really? You never told me that! Weird!

Hell yeah. It was a lot of work, but it looks pretty bad ass! But, you skipped the living room.

Yeah, I didn't like something in that room, man.

Really? Go back in there.

Okay... Um, the living room, pretty sparse... just a couch and a... Hey the tv is on... There is something disturbing on the TV... something really creepy and disturbing.

Well, the TV is not on, but in the dust on the TV screen, I drew a two breasted demon god with horns.

That is disturbing, you weirdo!

Haha. So, there is something disturbing on the TV screen... literally!

Yeah.

Wow.

It's like that creepy demon dude you drew in my yearbook.

Oh, yeah I forgot about that!

Neither of us at the time realized that he drew Baphomet.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Lurker
      Wow this is very cool, but theres one thing that catches my eye: Remote Viewing. What can it do and how is it done?

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Boin View Post
      Wow this is very cool, but theres one thing that catches my eye: Remote Viewing. What can it do and how is it done?
      There are many books and websites with good information on this. Basically, it's a form of astral projection at a "low" level. In other words, it's not a full blown OBE. They train you to keep your eyes open, so you won't go into the dream plane.

Tempe, Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Baphomats horns are supposed to symbolic for a gateway. The horns on your avatar are similiar to this as well.
      <font size=3>To dream is to leave your body. Sleep is exercise for the soul as much as it is rest for the body.</font>

To dream is to leave your body. Sleep is exercise for the soul as much as it is rest for your physicality.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkoMarco View Post
      Baphomats horns are supposed to symbolic for a gateway. The horns on your avatar are similiar to this as well.
      That's fuckin badass. I did not know that. Well, I already have one on my chest. But, what the hell, I will have one straight to hell on between my horns, and the one on my chest can be to Outer Darkness.

Tempe, Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      That's fuckin badass. I did not know that. Well, I already have one on my chest. But, what the hell, I will have one straight to hell on between my horns, and the one on my chest can be to Outer Darkness.
      That's awesome, I was so close to getting the baphomat tatooed on mysefl,,but I chickened out, I had the tarot card set aside forever to take to the tattoo artist.
      <font size=3>To dream is to leave your body. Sleep is exercise for the soul as much as it is rest for the body.</font>

To dream is to leave your body. Sleep is exercise for the soul as much as it is rest for your physicality.

I've Returned Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points
      USA
      Who the hell is "Baphomet"???

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Baphomet is an archdemon worshipped by secret societies.