• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Post your dream where you found your Dream Guide

DJ Entries
      I love how the Don DG for Darko only spoke once, in that sarcastic manner! lol Intense dream though!!!

I think I might have met my DG before, but I am not 100% sure. I had a dream earlier this year where I was sitting in a chair across from Sam Winchester (he's in a TV show called Supernatural I watch). The table and chairs were set up outside on this hill, that had a golden brick road running along one side of it. Sam leaned over to me with a very serious look in his eyes. He said "I'm going to teach you how to control your dreams and the powers that come with that." I immediately agreed. We both stood up and he lead the way to the golden brick walkway. Then I noticed this little boy tagging along,it was then I realized I was dreaming and became lucid. I turned to the little boy and grabbed his face and yelled "I'm dreaming and I know it haha!" Then I ran after Sam. I noticed his hair looked longer and tried to imagine it shorter to change it back. This did not work and I got angry. I tried to focus again to control the dream and then Sam was gone, in place of him was an older man.

Then all of the sudden, I was still lucid, but it was almost as if Sam took control of the dream for me again. Because I was sitting in a gothic looking house at the same table that had been on the hill before. Now Sam was dressed in a goofy magician's outfit. I cringed when I saw him, because I knew it was my lack of control over my dream that caused him to be dressed like that. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes at me. I got the feeling he wanted me to be progressing faster with this, and also he did not enjoy the suit he was in. Then I woke up!

--So, could this be my DG? I never asked him if he was since at the time I did not know about DGs. I'm hoping in my next lucid dream I will remember to ask to see my DG, hopefully Sam will show up.

Member Achievements:
      Veteran First Class
      I've just started to meet my dream guide or guides knowing of them as such. haven't really decided if it's many different ones or the same on taking different forms.

Well either way I've just identified this one character to be my dream guide just last week.

The morning of the 15th August 2010 I learned of her to be my dream guide for sure. I have had previous encounters but I didn't really place her as a DG, I suspected such but wasn't sure until this dream. She had the form of a young girl. Maybe a little different looks from one dream to another. But I recognized her as the same person.
      She's quite the careful character I've noted.

15th August dreams, dream journal entry

I called out to summon my dream guide this morning as well. but she was quite quick and hasty to leave. Maybe she was busy with something and I was interrupting?
      Either way she appeared as a adult this time. A young Asian beauty though.
      Sadly I didn't write a proper journal entry this time, quick notes only.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler View Post
      I love how the Don DG for Darko only spoke once, in that sarcastic manner! lol Intense dream though!!!

I think I might have met my DG before, but I am not 100% sure. I had a dream earlier this year where I was sitting in a chair across from Sam Winchester (he's in a TV show called Supernatural I watch). The table and chairs were set up outside on this hill, that had a golden brick road running along one side of it. Sam leaned over to me with a very serious look in his eyes. He said "I'm going to teach you how to control your dreams and the powers that come with that." I immediately agreed. We both stood up and he lead the way to the golden brick walkway. Then I noticed this little boy tagging along,it was then I realized I was dreaming and became lucid. I turned to the little boy and grabbed his face and yelled "I'm dreaming and I know it haha!" Then I ran after Sam. I noticed his hair looked longer and tried to imagine it shorter to change it back. This did not work and I got angry. I tried to focus again to control the dream and then Sam was gone, in place of him was an older man.

Then all of the sudden, I was still lucid, but it was almost as if Sam took control of the dream for me again. Because I was sitting in a gothic looking house at the same table that had been on the hill before. Now Sam was dressed in a goofy magician's outfit. I cringed when I saw him, because I knew it was my lack of control over my dream that caused him to be dressed like that. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes at me. I got the feeling he wanted me to be progressing faster with this, and also he did not enjoy the suit he was in. Then I woke up!

--So, could this be my DG? I never asked him if he was since at the time I did not know about DGs. I'm hoping in my next lucid dream I will remember to ask to see my DG, hopefully Sam will show up.
      Anyone that says "I am going to show you how to control your dreams" is most likely a DG!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      My DG is so beautiful. She is everything I am not, but everything I wish to be. I don't have the dream written up because it was long before I joined DV, but in the dream I was in the gymnasium. I turned around and there was a lady behind me. She had short blonde hair and I could feel a loving aura surrounding her. There were a few DCs talking to her. She came up to me and told me that she was my dream guide. She told me not to waste time talking to her, that I should be exploring the dream land with the greatest curiosity as I am still new to lucid dreaming. She said that we would be able to talk more later. She told one of the DCs next to her to fly me around the beautiful landscapes that were in the dreamscapes. I love my DG so much, and I can feel that she loves me unconditionally.
      WakingNomad likes this.

DJ Entries
      Any thoughts about my situation would be appreciated:

Know I've never seen or spoken with my dream guide. It always seems to be just around the corner if you know what I mean.

I first asked a young girl on a porch where to find my dream guide. She told me my dream guide is everything I hate. I never did find the guide in that dream but a catatonic women. I'll post that entry here after I work through tech difficulties.

In another dream (Elusive Dream Guide and Wings), I again asked a DC for the dream guide location. We walked down a ramp to a landing pad where a flying saucer just took off for outer space. "There goes your dream guide." the DC said. "But the mathematicians will help you" he continued and another space ship lands. I ask for help shapeshfiting and a voice booms from the ship. "First you must stabilize!" it said. I try and rub my hands together. A storm quickly approaches and I try to fly but fail and the dream ends.

Next (Aliens Outside the Hospital), I encounter 3 aliens that morph into one. They are humanoid but mostly bland and featureless. They do have large eyes and a tiny mouth is all. I lost vision but re-enter the dream with my technique. I again lose vision 3 or 4 more times and continue to re-enter the dream. Each time I only take a few steps before losing vision. Maybe this is related to stabilizing.

In Yellow Eyes Grey Statue I find an ancient alien statue in my neighbor's house (important place). It bursts into flames. I was working on Pyrokinesis at the time so maybe its related to dream control.

On August 24 and 27 a turn of events, aliens were after my eternal soul and I was placed in alien, biological, and slimey handcuffs respectively.
      Last edited by Requiem; 08-28-2010 at 09:27 AM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      My DG is so beautiful. She is everything I am not, but everything I wish to be. I don't have the dream written up because it was long before I joined DV, but in the dream I was in the gymnasium. I turned around and there was a lady behind me. She had short blonde hair and I could feel a loving aura surrounding her. There were a few DCs talking to her. She came up to me and told me that she was my dream guide. She told me not to waste time talking to her, that I should be exploring the dream land with the greatest curiosity as I am still new to lucid dreaming. She said that we would be able to talk more later. She told one of the DCs next to her to fly me around the beautiful landscapes that were in the dreamscapes. I love my DG so much, and I can feel that she loves me unconditionally.
      That's really beautiful. What is her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
      Any thoughts about my situation would be appreciated:

Know I've never seen or spoken with my dream guide. It always seems to be just around the corner if you know what I mean.

I first asked a young girl on a porch where to find my dream guide. She told me my dream guide is everything I hate. I never did find the guide in that dream but a catatonic women. I'll post that entry here after I work through tech difficulties.

In another dream (Elusive Dream Guide and Wings), I again asked a DC for the dream guide location. We walked down a ramp to a landing pad where a flying saucer just took off for outer space. "There goes your dream guide." the DC said. "But the mathematicians will help you" he continued and another space ship lands. I ask for help shapeshfiting and a voice booms from the ship. "First you must stabilize!" it said. I try and rub my hands together. A storm quickly approaches and I try to fly but fail and the dream ends.

Next (Aliens Outside the Hospital), I encounter 3 aliens that morph into one. They are humanoid but mostly bland and featureless. They do have large eyes and a tiny mouth is all. I lost vision but re-enter the dream with my technique. I again lose vision 3 or 4 more times and continue to re-enter the dream. Each time I only take a few steps before losing vision. Maybe this is related to stabilizing.

In Yellow Eyes Grey Statue I find an ancient alien statue in my neighbor's house (important place). It bursts into flames. I was working on Pyrokinesis at the time so maybe its related to dream control.

On August 24 and 27 a turn of events, aliens were after my eternal soul and I was placed in alien, biological, and slimey handcuffs respectively.
      You're just insane! Just kidding. This requires further exploration!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Agreed with Robo about not being rude to your dream guide, don't believe I've met mine yet though.

LD Count
      Bogeymans closet
      DJ Entries
      I maybe met him last night. (Although it was me helping him.)
      "If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?"

Join the International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project!

DJ Entries
      I guess he's always been in my dreams, but in the backround y'know. Once I "found" him (well, he showed himself to me) I thought over past dreams, and realised he's been in almost all of them. Just "that guy behind the door" or "the one I sailed across the sea with". The one with no name you kind of dismiss as a DC. Until I realised he looked almost the same every time and was way smarter than most DC's.

He appeared and saved my life in the dream. He died in the process, but said he'd be back, which he has been. He gave me a dagger in that dream (which I named the Angel's Dagger, since I thought he was an Angel and it was white and gold.) I've tried summoning him in lucids, almost every one, but it's like he only comes along when I need help with something. I've never actually had a fully clear, lucid chance to ask him questions and be like "Who the hell are you, 'cause dude, you're pretty awesome."

But now that I'm getting more regular lucid dreams, and clearer ones, hopefully I'll be able to talk to him properly in the future I look forward to it.
      WakingNomad likes this.

DJ Entries
      I actually have a lot of lucid dreams, But i just recently found out what they are called.
      Then I had a really vivid one, and I can remember a lot of it. but some of it is strange.

I was in a car, but it was a boat on a trailer not attached to a car. I stopped at a parking lot, and the parking lot shrank down to one space. I went into the building and stood in the hallway. I wasn't really sure why I was standing there, but in the dream I knew I was supposed to.
      A small orange and black creature came into the door. It started taking, and it's voice sounded like mine. "I'm going to help you, but first you have to save me."
      A few people in black jackets came in, and took the creature. I just teleported into another building, locked in a room. There was a table, a tripod, and a foam panel on the ceiling. I stepped on the tripod and went into another smaller room above the foam panel. In that room, there was another panel on it's ceiling that led to a small room too. Then on that one, there was a hole in the floor of a room like the one I was first trapped in.
      My brother was in that room, then the orange creature walked in through a wall, and said something again. "Good job. Stand back and I'll show you something."
      The orange creature turned into an orange tank, and said "I have to go. I will see you again soon. Goodnight."

Then i woke up. That happened last night, hopefully tonight the creature will be back =)
      Also, escaping from some kind of building I'm locked in seems to be my dreamsign.
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Alpha502 View Post
      I actually have a lot of lucid dreams, But i just recently found out what they are called.
      Then I had a really vivid one, and I can remember a lot of it. but some of it is strange.

I was in a car, but it was a boat on a trailer not attached to a car. I stopped at a parking lot, and the parking lot shrank down to one space. I went into the building and stood in the hallway. I wasn't really sure why I was standing there, but in the dream I knew I was supposed to.
      A small orange and black creature came into the door. It started taking, and it's voice sounded like mine. "I'm going to help you, but first you have to save me."
      A few people in black jackets came in, and took the creature. I just teleported into another building, locked in a room. There was a table, a tripod, and a foam panel on the ceiling. I stepped on the tripod and went into another smaller room above the foam panel. In that room, there was another panel on it's ceiling that led to a small room too. Then on that one, there was a hole in the floor of a room like the one I was first trapped in.
      My brother was in that room, then the orange creature walked in through a wall, and said something again. "Good job. Stand back and I'll show you something."
      The orange creature turned into an orange tank, and said "I have to go. I will see you again soon. Goodnight."

Then i woke up. That happened last night, hopefully tonight the creature will be back =)
      Also, escaping from some kind of building I'm locked in seems to be my dreamsign.
      Cool! Put this entry in your online DJ.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      yes
      DJ Entries
      ive learnt alot from various characters in dreams, but the only time i would say i have met someone who appeared to be a friendly guide was when this bloke looked at me really intensely and said "so what do you want to know"? i kind of got a little overwhelmed by the possibilities, but it was alot better than the fear i have felt before in similar scenes
      WakingNomad likes this.

Hyu
      Close your eyes <span class='glow_006400'>Hyu</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      200+
      Luxembourg
      DJ Entries
      Very interesting thread!
      I loved reading through these posts.

This is when I learned about my Dream Guide, it wasn't the first time I encountered her though:
      The Dream Plane and Dream Guides. - Dream Journals - Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource

I have learned many things from other DC's, but she is the only one who identified herself as a Dream Guide.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      Dreams are simple.
      It's the painfully simple things the human mind cannot comprehend.
      After all your mind is trained to understand the complexity of the waking world,
      not the simplicity of the dream world.

- Yuya

LD Count
      Bogeymans closet
      DJ Entries
      Well, that previous guy wasnīt my DG, (Actually, no-one has said he isnīt, I just havenīt seen him afterwards.) but I did encounter my spirit guide. Although he doesnīt really do anything helpful. Maybe thatīs what my DG is for. Oh, and whatīs the difference between a SG and a DG?
      "If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?"

Join the International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project!

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by MrIrony View Post
      Well, that previous guy wasnīt my DG, (Actually, no-one has said he isnīt, I just havenīt seen him afterwards.) but I did encounter my spirit guide. Although he doesnīt really do anything helpful. Maybe thatīs what my DG is for. Oh, and whatīs the difference between a SG and a DG?
      From my experience, a dream guide is one type of spirit guide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2