Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Secrets of the Dream Plane

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries

Secrets of the Dream Plane

Question:
      If this information is important, why are you only revealing it now?

Answer:
      Because, when I learned of this, there was no one ready to hear it.

Question:

And why are people ready for it now?

Evolution
      We are evolving technologically and an exponential rate. Stephen Hawking said it best, (paraphrased) technological evolution is evolution. Because of this, lucid dreamers can meet in a virtual world, the internet, and practice meeting on the dream plane. The internet is a physical manifestation of the dream plane. It's humans trying to recreate what we once had before the Great Deluge.

Because of technology, we can communicate on a mass scale for a small amount of money. Now millions of people are thinking about shared dreaming because of Avatar and Inception as a result of technology.

We are evolving spiritually. People are beginning to wake up all over the world. 2012 will bring a great shift in the consciousness of humanity.

The Present
      The present is one big single moment. We exist in the past, present, and future. We exist in parallel universes AKA dimensions.

Question: Is shared dreaming real?
      Fuck yes. Next.

Answer: No, but really. You guys are lying... aren't you?
      Yes. All 50 of us. And the hundreds and thousand more that will join us in the coming years on the dream plane. We are all lying.

Question: How do you get all this information?

Answer:
      Research on the dream plane, mainly. Personal observation. Some things I have learned from others. I test their theories with my own observations, and they make sense with what I perceive. A lot of it is already in my dream journal actually, in conversations with entities.

WTF OVER. Entities? So, other sentient spirits exist other than humans?

Answer:
      Yes. Next.

QUestion:
      How can you tell the difference between an entity and another dreamer.

Answer:
      You can't. We are all entities.

Question:
      How are non-dreamers of Earth, let's say, sentient entities different from humans?

Answer:
      They differ vastly. I have encountered, angels, aliens, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, witches, cyborgs, androids, cartoon characters even.

Question:
      That is ridiculous. Cartoon characters are fictitious. Are you serious?

Answer:
      Yes. In a multiverse of infinite possibilities, everything is true. To test this theory, simply do the Ignore Test on a cartoon character next time you see them.

Question:
      Tell me the history of the Dream Plane.

Answer:
      The dream plane stretches into the infinite past. But, as far as recent history goes:

Urth

Urth is the dream plane version of Earth.

There are two gods battling for control of Urth: Gawn AKA The Dream Warrior Master AKA Yoda AKA Pan AKA The Devil AKA Lucifer AKA Pan AKA Noah AKA The Great Progenitor, and Nevergawn AKA the God of This World AKA Baphomet AKA Satan AKA The Enemy.

The History of Gawn
      Gawn, like many Higher Beings appears differently to different people. He looks like The Devil to me, because I was taught that Pan is the Devil. To Raven he appears as Yoda.

Gawn is the Dream Warrior Master. He has a colony where Dream Warriors are initiated, and also receive training.

Gawn was once a genetic experiment of the Annunaki, the aliens who came here in antideluvian times. He was half-goat, half-man. I was one of them myself. Because he had the soul of a god, he was very powerful, and had a cunning intellect. The Annunaki flooded the earth to start over because they regretted their genetic experiments, and everything was going haywire. Because there were so many half-human half-animal people having sex with humans, then animals, humans starting having sex with animals. Humans started eating humans. Lines became blurred. The world went batshit insane.

Gawn built a giant submersible, The Ark, and saved himself, and a few artifacts and as much living things as he could take from the old earth.

The Annunaki were displeased with him, but it was one of their own souls that had deliberately reincarnated into the body of this Earthling. Gawn helped found the New Earth.

The Annunaki were angry that animal genes were now in the humans gene pool, because of Gawn's goat parts.

They hunted Gawn down, and killed him, but they were not very spiritually advanced Gawn. Gawn learned from the ways of the Earthlings. All the humans were connected in a giant telepathic network. They had been preparing for a great war against the gods AKA the Annunaki. The Annunaki learned of this, and so destroyed the humans. They had a few shamans that could invade the minds and dreams of the humans, but they were a very technologically advanced civilization, and dismissed mental telepathy eons ago.

When Gawn died, he became the Dream Warrior Master. He battled all the Annunaki on the dream plane, to cut off their surveillance of the earthlings. The Annunaki attacked Gawn all together on the dream plane, and were successful at dispersing his energy many times. Gawn became angry, and divided his energy in two. One sphere he exploded into millions of particles, and sent them all to Urth to bond with the souls of the humans. The other half he kept for himself. He is still very powerful, and we are his children, or at least some of us are. Gawn has one great adversary.

Nevergawn
      Nevergawn is the brother of Gawn. Nevergawn was a minotaur in his last physical life. He was also a goat god in another life, but he had a goat head, unlike his brother who had a human head. He also had breasts and a penis. He was a mistake. He couldn't get laid, obviously. He hated that his brother with the same he-goat parts could get laid. He hated his body and his life, and he cursed Gawn, and cursed the Annunaki for even creating such a fucked up vessel. He gathered a following, then sacrificed himself, because he realized he'd be even more powerful on the dream plane. He licked the boots of the Annunaki, and became the personal assassin of Gawn. He killed Gawn over and over again, but Gawn just kept respawning and laughing at him. Realizing that souls are immortal, Nevergawn instead decided to take control of Urth for the Annunaki.
      He is an archdemon. He desires to control Urth totally and has proclaimed himself The God of This World. He is the god of war, he is the bloodthirsty Jah, demanding sacrifice, and ordering people to kill men women and children. He loves war, for where there is war, nightmares follow. He who controls Urth controls Earth, for what happens on Urth is much more lasting.
      He recognized the shamanic weakness of the Annunaki, and learned from humans their ways after befriending them, only so he could subjugate them on the dream plane, thus weakening them on the other planes of existence, and stealing their energy.

Nevergawn feeds on suffering. He loves suffering in every sick and demented form. He is worshipped by the Templars as Baphomet. If you want to see a ceremony of these creepy fucks worshipping a form of Baphomet, the Great Owl, watch Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove.

The War of the Wyrms

Wormholes are ways between dream worlds, and ways to warp. Whee! The wormholes are guarded by the Wormhole Wyrms. Nevergawn wanted to take control of the wormholes. He can't kill the wyrms, for they are immortal, so instead, he ripped their dream bodies apart, and sliced them into pieces. Many of the wormholes exiting Urth have a wormhole with a wyrm that needs healing. Piece the dragon back together, and he will cleanse the wormhole, and guard it from astral parasites.

And this is why it's hard to go to the Moon.

People don't often perceive wormholes, just as you do not perceive yourself blinking. Every time you leave one dream world and go to another, you go through a wormhole.

Question:

Who are the Templars?

The Templars are the New World Order AKA Illuminati. They believe they have secret knowledge and are particularly spiritually illuminated. They are eugenicists. They want to purify the human race. At one time they were trying hybridization, but now they are focusing on genetically engineering a superhuman race. Their goal is create a one world government by any means possible, and turn the entire planet into a giant prison.

Question: Who are the RV Templars?

Answer: A branch off the CIA's remote viewing programs. The CIA found that certain people were better on the dream plane than on the astral plane, which is where remote viewing takes place. (Remote viewing is for seeing physical objects.) The Canadian-American-Mexican-Russian government formed a secret Dream Corps of military psychics. They are also excellent remote viewers. The invade dreams of people, and make people have nightmares, or may often just be doing surveillance. Their ultimate goal is to kill people through inducing nightmares. This has always been their goal. It is considered the perfect murder in the Assassin community. One who performs such a feat is a master Assassin, and a perfect tool of the Illuminati.

So you are saying it is actually possible to kill someone in a dream? I have read other posts of yours refuting this.

I was not able to reveal the full truth until now. But, the time is getting critical. The New World Order have their chess pieces in place, and things are going according to their plan. However, though they are strong financially and politically, and they control the media, and a lot of wars and foreign policy, they are extremely weak on the dream plane.
      The only way to kill someone from inside a dream is to induce a heart attack because of a nightmare. So, the target would have to be prone to that in the first place.

Why would you reveal such a horrible truth? Aren't you worried that people will try and kill their enemies this way?

I am revealing it because it is the time. This is the Templars' Great Desire. But, do not be afraid, because such a feat would take great dream skill on the part of the assassin, and great physical weakness in the victim.

Aren't you afraid the Templars will try this now?
      They are already trying it.

Question:
      What is your whole purpose of trying to get people to get into shared dreaming?

Answer:
      To create a global network of Dreamwalkers, so we can still communicate if shit hits the fan.

Question:
      Seriously. You are going to do this?

Answer:
      No. We are.
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 08-31-2010 at 01:00 PM.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

I've Returned Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points
      USA
      W...T...H....

That sounds like a combo of all religions and alien conspiracies.
      sanctum, SaucyHitman, CJC and 2 others like this.

Remember that most religions is based on the same stuff.

I need to become better at LDing at will so I can try dreamsharing.

Might as well attempt this shared dreaming of yours. If there's a bit of truth in every insane story then it wouldn't be a bad thing to try and uncover it, no?
      Besides, I'd be safe from space jewish alien nazi communist lizard templar illuminati freemason demigods. Or something.
      Also I don't exactly see one world government as a bad thing. People would stupid themselves to death without a good government and we don't have many of those around the world right now. Though the dream assassination and nightmare inducing thing to feed a rogue deity sounds, well, bad.
      SaucyHitman likes this.

Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points
      USA
      Why does this remind me of "Revelation" in Christianity...?

Sounds very similar to the story in it...

LD Count
      In the sky
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowboy View Post
      W...T...H....

That sounds like a combo of all religions and alien conspiracies.
      That is also what i thought while reading Nomad's post.
      Formerly known as: the dream Dragon

USA
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucid-Balloon View Post
      That is also what i thought while reading Nomad's post.
      Glad I'm not alone on that issue!

MILDer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Silver Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      ?
      Away
      DJ Entries
      Maybe i'm a huge idiot, but I don't get HOW to share dreams, but I do think it is possible. All that alien stuff i'm not so sure about.

Banned
      LD Count
      Everett,WA
      Hey, i'm open to anything. And if this is true, i'm on your side.
      but if its not..I'd still like you to teach me about shared dreams, and i'm willing to learn.
      Nomad, PM me if you're open to teach me lol.

MILDer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Silver Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      ?
      Away
      DJ Entries
      Lol you can PM me too if you wan2 teach me. I see that a shared dreaming class is coming up, when will we be able to sign up? I'm very interested in shared dreaming

I wouldn't resent a PM or two either.

LD Count
      In the sky
      DJ Entries
      I would love a PM on shared dreaming too.
      Formerly known as: the dream Dragon

B.C, Canada
      I'm sure there are lots of people who would be willing to try shared dreaming, however you are going to alienate a bunch of them by talking at length about the illuminati and alien breeding programs.

I know there is a lot of stuff going on in this world that is way beyond what the average person thinks is possible, but when you put it like that you do sound pretty insane.

I'll look for you in my dreams though.

Wisconsin
      Upon first reading this, I highly doubt a person that has never heard about, or looked into this stuff before would believe it. Afterall, this is a post on a forum on the internet.

I am really interested in shared dreaming though, and would like to try it.

And to comment on Blacklight's post above, one world goverment is in the bible I believe. The head of it is the antichrist himself.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Nothing is true. Everything is possible.
      dreamerJon23 likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Singapore
      I do not know about all the alien and illuminati stuff but i agree with WakingNomad on the Evolution matter. Actually yesterday while smoking a cigarette after lunch i was thinking about the dream plane and internet and how now everyone has cheap internet at home and even on their mobile phones. And that it wont be long before they create connection like 'Ghost in the Shell' and we will be all connected through technology. But i would be happier if we do that on the dream/mind plane or how ever you may call it. Such type of connection would be much better and safer for us.
      I dunno about 2012 and dont care. When it comes we will see. But i hope that it will bring a spiritual shift in the people minds even though for the moment it doesnt seem so. These movies(inception and avatar) are nothing but money collectors and will be forgotten, even though i like avatar.

At WakingNomad:
      Question: What about that? Consider that at any given moment, doesnt matter how small it is, we change the universe with our minds(like thinking,doing,decisions) and create new universes in that way. Then we may choose not to die, just change the universe again and be alive.
      Last edited by kenietz; 09-01-2010 at 03:00 AM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by sheeps View Post
      Hey, i'm open to anything. And if this is true, i'm on your side.
      but if its not..I'd still like you to teach me about shared dreams, and i'm willing to learn.
      Nomad, PM me if you're open to teach me lol.
      Quote Originally Posted by LucidAvenger View Post
      Lol you can PM me too if you wan2 teach me. I see that a shared dreaming class is coming up, when will we be able to sign up? I'm very interested in shared dreaming
      Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
      I wouldn't resent a PM or two either.
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucid-Balloon View Post
      I would love a PM on shared dreaming too.
      Well, my friends, Shared Dream Class is coming up. We are working on solidifying the dates. Please check the DV Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Toad View Post
      I'm sure there are lots of people who would be willing to try shared dreaming, however you are going to alienate a bunch of them by talking at length about the illuminati and alien breeding programs.

I know there is a lot of stuff going on in this world that is way beyond what the average person thinks is possible, but when you put it like that you do sound pretty insane.

I'll look for you in my dreams though.
      I understand how you feel. I felt the same way. When I heard that politicians and other world leaders gather together in the woods in California, and offer a burning human effigy to the Great Owl in a ceremony called the Cremation of Care, I was like, chyeaaaaaaah right. Until I saw a documentary made by Alex Jones where he snuck in and filmed it.

What I am telling you is difficult to understand, and even more difficult to believe. Please, if you have doubt, explore the dream plane and see for yourself. Contact the Dream Warrior Master, and ask him whatever questions you have.

People are going to shared dreaming no matter what I say. We've been doing it for millions of years, and we will be doing it for millions more.

MILDer Achievements:
      LD Count
      ?
      Away
      DJ Entries
      Would it be stupid to join the shared dreaming class, if I still am not that good at lucid dreaming?

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      I do not know about all the alien and illuminati stuff but i agree with WakingNomad on the Evolution matter. Actually yesterday while smoking a cigarette after lunch i was thinking about the dream plane and internet and how now everyone has cheap internet at home and even on their mobile phones. And that it wont be long before they create connection like 'Ghost in the Shell' and we will be all connected through technology. But i would be happier if we do that on the dream/mind plane or how ever you may call it. Such type of connection would be much better and safer for us.
      I dunno about 2012 and dont care. When it comes we will see. But i hope that it will bring a spiritual shift in the people minds even though for the moment it doesnt seem so. These movies(inception and avatar) are nothing but money collectors and will be forgotten, even though i like avatar.

At WakingNomad:
      Question: What about that? Consider that at any given moment, doesnt matter how small it is, we change the universe with our minds(like thinking,doing,decisions) and create new universes in that way. Then we may choose not to die, just change the universe again and be alive.
      Well, we are immortal (our souls are) therefore we never are truly destroyed, but our bodies die. Then, after we "die" we choose what we want to go into next.

Would it be stupid to join the shared dreaming class, if I still am not that good at lucid dreaming?
      No. You should join. You see, we are going to start with the foundations of dreaming skills, and build up from there. Plus, after every lesson, you are going to have two weeks to work on your new skill. The entire class is going to be a total of 14 weeks, so three and a half months almost.

Spontaneously Combusting Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Veteran First Class
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      congradulations waking nomad you have succesfully gotten every conspiracy on earth and shoved them into one, i really didnt think that was possible

but yes i do agree with you that those illiuminati bastards are trying to get the NWO in action, and there doing a pretty good job of it aswell. once its fully in place, i can safely say i will be killed. although im not sure i quite agree that we were alien experiments.... or that there running the gov. we do NOT want the nwo

also wasn't astral projection used during the cold war?

MILDer Achievements:
      LD Count
      ?
      Away
      DJ Entries
      Okay i'm really excited for the shared dreaming class now

Singapore
      At WakingNomad:
      I see, so we can choose two things. Firstly, to die consciously. I mean to enter death like in a dream world. Secondly to choose what to do after we entered again like when you choose what to do when lucid. Then training in being lucid is like preparation for death and 'afterlife'. But as we are immortal there is no afterlife just LIFE. Thats one insane logic but feels correct.
      Cheers for that

Btw: im also interested in the SD class. Only when do we start is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Und3rP4rr View Post
      And to comment on Blacklight's post above, one world goverment is in the bible I believe. The head of it is the antichrist himself.
      Oh. Ooooooh.... so that's why they think the NWO is a bad thing... Don't I feel evil right now or what. Such a shame, the world could use some order. Though not quite the kind led by the antichrist.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by AustralianFire View Post
      congradulations waking nomad you have succesfully gotten every conspiracy on earth and shoved them into one, i really didnt think that was possible

but yes i do agree with you that those illiuminati bastards are trying to get the NWO in action, and there doing a pretty good job of it aswell. once its fully in place, i can safely say i will be killed. although im not sure i quite agree that we were alien experiments.... or that there running the gov. we do NOT want the nwo

also wasn't astral projection used during the cold war?
      Yes. I actually talked to the head of the Stargate program on the phone. The CIA's remote viewing program. (Remote viewing is astral projection, but it focuses on the seeing the physical plane.) He has his home phone number on his website. Pretty down to earth guy. But, he doesn't believe in negative sentient enemies on the dream plane, or at least that's what he said. He told me I should try to hug or absorb the negative entities, which only works if they are DC, not sentient. He seemed to really believe what he's saying. The weird thing is, I know he has shared RV experiences. He must have.

Okay i'm really excited for the shared dreaming class now
      Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      At WakingNomad:
      I see, so we can choose two things. Firstly, to die consciously. I mean to enter death like in a dream world. Secondly to choose what to do after we entered again like when you choose what to do when lucid. Then training in being lucid is like preparation for death and 'afterlife'. But as we are immortal there is no afterlife just LIFE. Thats one insane logic but feels correct.
      Cheers for that

Btw: im also interested in the SD class. Only when do we start is the question
      It's pure Buddhism, man. Funny thing about Buddhism, a lot of people believe in it without even realizing it, because it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
      Oh. Ooooooh.... so that's why they think the NWO is a bad thing... Don't I feel evil right now or what. Such a shame, the world could use some order. Though not quite the kind led by the antichrist.
      Please research the New World Order.

Banned
      LD Count
      Everett,WA
      I believe in most aspects of buddhism actually, my strongest belief is reincarnation and past lives.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast