• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Like Tree702Likes

Thread: Draw Your Dreams

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Originally posted by ataraxis
      hella hard
      lolol

Originally posted by ataraxis

Well... that's totally possible with a wacom tablet... doing that with a mouse in photoshop would be hella hard though
      Kafine:
      By the way, you remind me of adoc.deviantart.com.

I really think you should draw larger and more detailed fantasty pics like this, you are a very good artist . Like have a dream section in your art website (I'm about to check it out right now)

You really should get a deviantart.com to showcase your stuff!
      I have a deviantart I'd never seen Adoc before though, he has some interesting stuffs.

I'd like to do more detailed finished pictures of this nature, and I think that's something I'm moving into, as opposed to my usual characters posing.
      Roddi i mi galon lán

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Very nice pic, Kafine!!!

Alright, I'm stll getting used to the Wacom tablet, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Journal Entry:
      12/06/2005

I remember two dream scenarios from last night, though much of the detail has been lost since I had to hurry up and get here to work. The first dream was the most intense. It took place on some strange, off shore, structure. Like a rig or something. There was a long sequence of exploring this mysterious, seemingly abandoned place, though I don’t remember who was with me.
      Sometime later, we realized we were being hunted through this structure by these things the resembled Yautjas (Predator Aliens) There were a lot of close calls, almost getting caught and killed by these things. After a while, the only way away from them was to sneak to the outside of the rig and jump overboard.
      Diving into the insanely blue waters of the middle of the ocean, no land in sight at All, I just began swimming as fast as I could away from the rig. But, of course, it was out of the frying pan and into the fire. As I was swimming, I’d began to realize that there was something in the water with me. Something Big….Something REAAALLY big.
      Tentacles flew up around me; tentacles so large that they were each about as wide as the thickest of trees, and so long that I could never see the full length of any of them. What made it even worse was that this wasn’t just an octopus or giant squid that was trying to get me, this was a Monster. (Think of the creature in the movie Deep Rising. O.O!) It was attacking me from below, shooting its tentacles up over my head and trying to pull me down. At one point, it succeeded in crossing some of the tentacles over the top of me and pulling me down into the depths.
      While underwater, I could see this beast that was drawing me down further into the darkness, and yeah, he was an ugly sum’bitch. The thing is, I have the distinct feeling that I got away from it, rather than being drawn all the way down and eaten…I just don’t know how.

http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

^^ OMG, that's awesome!!

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Thank ya Burns!!!

Wow, that looks scary!
      Roddi i mi galon lán

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Oakland, California
      mr. naut, that is some cool shit. i vote for more
      gragl

The Netherlands
      I too hop on the 'Orionaut draws better then bush is at saying silly stuff, really good that is!' - train.

You should like draw cartoons, and become famous.
      “What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'” -Hume

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      @ everyone. Heh.

And all in due time, Neuro. I've got a few things I'm working on besides my art. Right now it's just a hobby, but I'm making sure I'm steadily improving.

Atashermi
      Bah.... now that there are real artists here I won't be able to post any of my MS Paint dreams

But seriously, Kafine and Oneironaut, those are awesome! Keep 'em coming.

"If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

Montreal, QC
      Originally posted by Oneironaut

Kudos to you man! A picture everyone can identify with because it represents our worst nightmare: being chased/caught by monster in the middle of a fucking blue-ish/dark ocean... Shit!

Awesome work!

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Thankya, man. Yeah, I've got a lot of freaky underwater shit living in my dreams apparently, haha. At least I'm not alone!

And Ame, you're not fooling anyone! No more modesty from you!
      And don't let me find out any more of you are letting us intimidate you from posting stuff!

Hahah. j/k....kinda.
      And thank you.

1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      awesome drawings guys

kafine and O, you put the rest of us to shame

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Thanks Ophie. But screw shame.
      Imma just have ta stop drawing stuff for this thread if everyone else is gonna drop out of it. :neutral:

But until then, here's another one! lol

11/22/2005
      "Interceptor" - lucid dream

Well, I've been awake for about 14 hours now, so I can hardly remember a thing.

I remember gaining lucidity about 2 or three times during the night. I don't think either of them had RC's, I simply Remembered to realize when I'm dreaming, and I did. At some point, I remember flying. I'd planned to get to the sun so I can complete the advanced lucid task, and I was flying higher than I think I ever have. It was daytime, and there was a lot of huge white clouds set against a bright blue sky. I don't remember too much of the flight, but I remember being intercepted by someone before I was able to reach the atmosphere. I don't know who this guy was, but we started fighting in mid-air for some unknown reason. I remember him either kicking or punching me downward at a 45 degree angle that it sent me down toward the earth like a meteor. I was able to gain a pretty good amount of flight control, which is a good improvement for me, and I was able to skim my back a few inches above the ground and come to a smooth hover, looking up as the guy came down toward me. I don't remember too much of the fight near the ground, but I remember pulling off a move that I did in one of my recent nightmare-turn-lucid dreams. I grabbed him by the throat, jumped into the air with my other hand cocked back and spiked him down toward the ground with my fist like a volleyball. He wasn't able to right himself and slammed into the ground, making a crater in the earth that swallowed him beneath the settling rocks. I think I tried to make my way back up to the sun after that, but I don't remember anything after that particular point.

Montreal, QC
      Oooh! someone decided to kick ASS@@@ :bravo:

DJ Entries
      my favorite funny dream:

I was Danny DeVito and I was hanging out wth my good buddy Arnold Schwartzenegger at his house. Arnold wanted a date with Andy McDowell, but didn't think she'd like his whiskers. "Vy vould sie vant zeez viry viskers all over her??" Then I said, "Awww, come ON...you don't think she'd like this?" Then I started rubbing my whiskers down his face, and chin, then neck...really slowly. He closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure. (Keep in mind that I AM still Danny DeVito at this time and place). But before I could get much lower than his chest, Little Miss Priss McDowell showed up to see Arnold. We panicked, so I grabbed my beer (Shiner Boch ew) and ran into the bathroom with naught but a t-shirt and briefs. I locked door. I could hear them talking in the bedroom, and she said "It was a long cab ride, I need to use the bathroom." Oh shit. There was another door in the bathroom I was in, so I opened it and was relieved that it went out into the hall. Then I made the big error: I was worried about the first door still being locked. So I unlocked it and ran down the hall as fast as my short legs would carry me. I darted left where there was a short hallway with a little bench, and I sat down and waited. Then 'she' appeared around the corner, really pissed, staring at me. She asked me what the fuck I was doing. I simply replied: "I'm just a midget, sitting here in my underwear drinking a beer...."

(I actually had to sit in my underwear with my legs crossed, looking in the mirror to get the right angles and stuff to draw this )

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      ^^^^^^^^ LMFAO!!!! That shit's classic.
      I love the look on His/Your face like "the f'ck you lookin at? I didn't do nuthin!"

Originally posted by OpheliaBlue
      "Vy vould sie vant zeez viry viskers all over her??"
      Hahaha. I can just imagine Arnold (or an impressionist, which would be even funnier) saying that.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Lucid Dreaming Arena:

This 3D project was inspired by a dream that I had, where I was fighting someone inside of this purple/gold arena with a glowing floor. It had a first and second floor but no stairs. (The second level could only be reached by flying/jumping to it, and there was actually a roof in the dream, but I decided to open it up to have more room to fight/summon; all that cool shit.)
      It’s not necessarily “drawn,” (made with Blender3D) but I figured, since it’s a concept from one of my dreams, it belongs here. My purpose for even starting the project was to create the arena so I could incubate it into my dreams and go to it, periodically, as a place to work on some of my lucid abilities. So far I’ve only had one more dream about it since I’ve been trying, (I haven’t been trying That hard ) but it was a pretty damn good fight, the second time too.
      (of course my comp had crashed not too long ago, and I lost the .blend file information, so the arena isn’t even finished. These rendered images, and the ones in my Sketchdeck thread, are the only records I have of my project.

Anyway, here go the pics.

This is supposed to be the perspective of getting there by boat. I was going to add a little more detail to the boat, but...you know the rest. :neutral:

For anyone familiar with the Lucid Crossroads, I had the idea to link one of their underground lucid dojo doors to my arena. This is what it would look like after steppin through the door.

Mikasan527 likes this.

*laughs* that's the funniest dream i've heard yet on here ophie...and with that pic, doubly so

any time i need to laugh i'll just picture you as danny devito making arnie groan with pleasure hehe.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” (or better yet: three...)
      George Bernard Shaw

No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker. - Mikhail Bakunin

Atashermi
      O, I'd much rather go to your Dojo. Wish I had had that dream.

"If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

Iconoclast
      Phoenix improper
      Friendly Flying Duck

Wow, I was so excited to have something cool to paint this morning...but then my artistic ability has not yet arrived. Not exactly Oneironaut material...not yet at least. For the time being his drawings will beat me bad.

So this dream was interesting. It took place in a video game setting, it was like Mario 64 and there were six of the same type of object to collect (i.e. stars). I had a previous dream at least several nights ago where my brother, who was playing the game, was told the location of all the objects and got all but one.

Now there is a giant duck on the green floating island. The idea is to pull it's tail feathers launching him into a short orbit. We need to make him crash down right on the white bullseye he is sitting on. Then you get the last object, and win the level. After that I did some exploring in the dream world.

Aw, it's cute.

It looks like one of those Peeps Easter marshmellow chick-things. Which are gross by the way.

Neat drawing, though!

Helsinki, Finland
      I drew this to see if I had the stuff... http://www.deviantart.com/view/31190345/ (just a random landscape)

I liked the watercolor-style painting and I'll draw a dream as soon as I have one that's worth it

Originally posted by OpheliaBlue
      I actually had to sit in my underwear with my legs crossed, looking in the mirror to get the right angles and stuff to draw this
      That's hot.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Oakland, California
      Originally posted by PhilipJFry
      I drew this to see if I had the stuff... http://www.deviantart.com/view/31190345/ (just a random landscape)

I liked the watercolor-style painting and I'll draw a dream as soon as I have one that's worth it

That's hot.
      hey this is good stuff! what else you got?
      gragl

Helsinki, Finland
      Well, the thing is I don't have anything else yet. That picture was my first attempt at digital painting, and I'm surprised how fun that was. My photoshop somehow crashed so I couldn't finish it. And anyways, I wasn't so serious about it, was just an experiment... The next one will be better

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast