• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Apple Cider Vinegar for dreams?

I've been taking 2 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar 3x a day for the past 8 days, and one of the things I've noticed is I've had deep sleep and long vivid dreams every single night. Prior to this I haven't been keeping a dream journal and I remembered almost none of my dreams. I still don't keep a journal because I've fallen out of LD'ing, but I'm still remembering these long dreams when I wake up every single morning.

I wasn't even taking it for anything dream related, but this is a really nice side effect, it makes me want to get back into this.

This seems like it could be a good aid for Lucid Dreaming.

ex-member
      Hmm, interesting. I think I've got some lying around, I could give this a shot.

If you are interested in LDing again, you really should keep a DJ. The vinegar's effects may wear off. As if gaining a resistance.

Are you less stressed/sleeping differently? That could cause the change.
      Bollocks.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but this is relevant to my interests. I have a bottle of apple cider vinegar that I mix with water and gargle with to stave off colds. An old wives' tale and I'm not sure if it really works, but it does clear up my sore throat for a few hours, at least. Has anyone had any luck using it for dreams? I'll drink some tonight and see what happens.

☮ ♡ ♪ Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Milky Planet
      DJ Entries
      Hmm, never heard of it for dreaming. I got some a while back just because it was supposedly really good for you, but it was too gross even to have with water lol. Maybe I'll try it again to see if it does anything.

bleh. Two days taking the stuff, and there is no difference as far as I can tell. Same with apple juice incidentally. But I may not have tried long enough for it to take effect.

That Wizard Guy <span class='glow_00868B'>Dark_Merlin</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      It's always been renowned that apple juice has a great effect on dream recall - but I've never heard of people trying to use apple cider

I'd recommend just using tried and tested apple juice - tastes better anyway
      Total Lds - 103
      Spoiler for Goals: