• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    1. #1
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      151
      Likes
      0

      Lucid Dream Inducing Food

      What types of common food or drink help cause lucid dreams? Would they still work if I hate the, about 2 or 3 hours before falling asleep? (I can never fall asleep quickly)

    2. #2
      Member Halocuber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Seriously .... I DON'T KNOW!!!
      Posts
      294
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      What types of common food or drink help cause lucid dreams? Would they still work if I hate the, about 2 or 3 hours before falling asleep? (I can never fall asleep quickly)

      Energy drinks all the way!!!! Every time I drink one before I fall asleep I get the best dreams ever. Also Orange Juice gives me fairly good dreams sometimes.

      By yea , try to a drink a energy drink before you do a WBTB . But you cant be sensitive to caffeine though.
      Quote Originally Posted by Seismosaur View Post

      Black people kidnapped black people and then sold them to white people, who soold them to white people who did what the did with them.

    3. #3
      Member Halocuber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Seriously .... I DON'T KNOW!!!
      Posts
      294
      Likes
      0
      Whoops you said common foods or drinks.
      Quote Originally Posted by Seismosaur View Post

      Black people kidnapped black people and then sold them to white people, who soold them to white people who did what the did with them.

    4. #4
      Banned
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      El Paso
      Posts
      282
      Likes
      7
      Do supplements count as food?

      5-htp (preferably) or melatonin right before bed,

      ...and then galantamine (4-8mg) and choline bitrate (400mg)with a tiny, tiny piece broken off of a yohimbe pill at about 4am...

      The htp will put you to sleep and suppress your rem sleep. Then it will wear off at around 4 am.

      The galantamine and choline bitrate will supress your deep sleep and give you alot of REM sleep, from which you'll already be on the rebound for.
      , since you surpressed it earlier.

      The yohimbe will slightly wake up your conscious brain to trigger a lucid. Don't take to much. You could also substitute the yohimbe for a cigarette which should work.

      Do this about 2 times a week only...

    5. #5
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      151
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by RunflaCruiser View Post
      Do supplements count as food?

      5-htp (preferably) or melatonin right before bed,

      ...and then galantamine (4-8mg) and choline bitrate (400mg)with a tiny, tiny piece broken off of a yohimbe pill at about 4am...

      The htp will put you to sleep and suppress your rem sleep. Then it will wear off at around 4 am.

      The galantamine and choline bitrate will supress your deep sleep and give you alot of REM sleep, from which you'll already be on the rebound for.
      , since you surpressed it earlier.

      The yohimbe will slightly wake up your conscious brain to trigger a lucid. Don't take to much. You could also substitute the yohimbe for a cigarette which should work.

      Do this about 2 times a week only...
      I'd prefer just regular food, but thanks anyways

    6. #6
      Member apfire26's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      FL
      Posts
      126
      Likes
      0
      I've read that peanut butter will help your dreams to be more vivid. Also apple juice. I don't think they help you become lucid though, just increase the vividness.
      Not positive though, just what I've read.

    7. #7
      Member H Savvy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Gender
      Location
      A state of constant discovery
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      0
      Cheese.
      Yeah.

    8. #8
      Banned
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      El Paso
      Posts
      282
      Likes
      7
      I really don't think theres any food with a high enough concentration of anything that will make any difference whatsoever. The supplements above are actually high concentrations derived from foods and they really do work...for sure 100%!

    9. #9
      ray
      Currently Offline
      oh quam sancta... ray's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      perched in the shadows
      Posts
      706
      Likes
      4
      chocolate,bananas,orange juice,garlic,turkey,and nutmeg are all supposed to increase vividness. beware the chocolate though if you eat strong chocolate ,such as dark, right before falling asleep it can cause nightmares.
      adopted: illidan
      Wer-wolf alert
      The beatles r mine 4evers!!!
      broken link removed---click peez!
      "you fuzzy little man peach!"-Old Greg a.k.a. scaly little man fish

    10. #10
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      2,119
      Likes
      1
      Nightmares can be a good way to induce lucid dreams in their own right, because they provoke reality checks and they often wake you up, making it real easy to WILD. But I would definately have to recommend bananas, from personal experience.

    11. #11
      NoX~LuPuS WolfeDreamer531's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      GA
      Posts
      503
      Likes
      2
      yeah bananas definitely help b/c they have small amounts of melatonin in them. but i just prefer to actually take the melatonin supplement... or both

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •