• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
    Page 1 of 756 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 18893
    Like Tree41626Likes

    Thread: Rant and Rave, Cry and Complain

    1. #1
      Pp = (C+E+I) x (S+W) <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>GavinGill</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Gender
      Location
      KPU2SFU
      Posts
      2,680
      Likes
      2874
      DJ Entries
      12

      Rant and Rave, Cry and Complain

      Another forum I frequent has a thread set aside for people who need to vent or go on long-winded rants about whatever it is that's on their mind;it's fairly interesting to read so I thought I may as well start a similar thread here.

      Post whatever it is that you need to get off your chest, be it a non-nonsensical rant about your jackass of a coworker or an essay on how amazing your boyfriend/girlfriend is. It can be as simple as "I hate owls" or a wall-of-text devoted to that funky smelling kid in your class. It doesn't have to be negative either, just post what ever it is that's on your mind.
      -----
      People should leave you the fuck alone when you've (politely) made it abundantly clear you'd rather be by yourself for a bit.

    2. #2
      Expert LDer Affirmation! DeeryTheDeer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      1,556
      Likes
      1010
      Actually, I vented to my mom earlier for a while, and now I feel great about life.
      DILDs: A Lot

    3. #3
      Spontaneously Combusting Ametam's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      LD Count
      102
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      617
      Likes
      252
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by GavinGill View Post
      "I hate owls"


      WHO COULD HATE OWLS!?
      I'm just a mere human

    4. #4
      Drowning in Dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      <span class='glow_8B0000'>Zhaylin</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      Gender
      Location
      Central West Virginia, USA
      Posts
      5,392
      Likes
      4406
      DJ Entries
      182
      I hate fatigue.
      "I think duping is fun. I want to dupe butterflies in jars and build a butterfly jar fort."- Exitalis re: Skyrim

    5. #5
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4981
      DJ Entries
      7
      I like the fact that I just told a noob that no one would visit his site dedicated to rants and now I'm posting in this thread.

      It annoys me that people move on from huge disasters as quickly as they do. BP oil spill for example. 4.9 million barrels of oil dumped in to the water, nothing done for ages and then they dump dispersants in to the ocean which do the same or more damage than the oil. No one cares anymore.

    6. #6
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Gender
      Location
      nope
      Posts
      1,807
      Likes
      599
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      I like the fact that I just told a noob that no one would visit his site dedicated to rants and now I'm posting in this thread.

      It annoys me that people move on from huge disasters as quickly as they do. BP oil spill for example. 4.9 million barrels of oil dumped in to the water, nothing done for ages and then they dump dispersants in to the ocean which do the same or more damage than the oil. No one cares anymore.
      I hate people shoving causes down my throat constantly (not you tommo, you were just ranting to no one). There's so much shit happening all the time and all I get is "HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE ABOUT -something-" Gee, maybe it's because there are disasters happening around me all the time, not to mention my family is fucked, my community is falling apart, I have friends with MS, and I just got to watch a shit ton of people from my hometown get laid off from a closed down factory (THANKS ECONOMY!) So yeah, I'm sorry if I don't care about whatever cause you're feeding me today.
      greenhavoc, tommo, Rainman and 3 others like this.

    7. #7
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1188
      DJ Entries
      1
      Haters gonna hate.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    8. #8
      Banned
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,362
      Likes
      613
      i am laughing my ass off right now
      thank you so much op
      GavinGill and NightSpy2 like this.

    9. #9
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      415
      DJ Entries
      61
      gas
      RemoteVicinity likes this.
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    10. #10
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,986
      Likes
      3080
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      I like the fact that I just told a noob that no one would visit his site dedicated to rants and now I'm posting in this thread.

      It annoys me that people move on from huge disasters as quickly as they do. BP oil spill for example. 4.9 million barrels of oil dumped in to the water, nothing done for ages and then they dump dispersants in to the ocean which do the same or more damage than the oil. No one cares anymore.
      It's funny cuz the oil quickly dispersed by itself and fish stocks are now higher than ever.

    11. #11
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4981
      DJ Entries
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
      It's funny cuz the oil quickly dispersed by itself and fish stocks are now higher than ever.
      That's funny because you made that up in your head. Oil doesn't disperse in water, fact.

    12. #12
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Gender
      Location
      nope
      Posts
      1,807
      Likes
      599
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      That's funny because you made that up in your head. Oil doesn't disperse in water, fact.
      it's on.

    13. #13
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1188
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      That's funny because you made that up in your head. Oil doesn't disperse in water, fact.
      Emulsion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    14. #14
      Pp = (C+E+I) x (S+W) <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>GavinGill</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Gender
      Location
      KPU2SFU
      Posts
      2,680
      Likes
      2874
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by AustralianFire View Post
      WHO COULD HATE OWLS!?
      Well, why the fuck do they need to know hoo I'm talking about? Those winged hellspawn are not to be trusted.





      The horns? You do the math.
      Last edited by GavinGill; 04-26-2011 at 09:55 PM.
      Jeff777, Snowboy, ClouD and 6 others like this.

    15. #15
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,986
      Likes
      3080
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      That's funny because you made that up in your head. Oil doesn't disperse in water, fact.
      And hydrocarbons are deadly poisonous to organisms.

      Except maybe the billions of bacteria who thought Christmas had come early. Plus everything else.

      Oil isn't pure sin in liquid form, you know.
      Last edited by Xei; 04-27-2011 at 12:34 AM.

    16. #16
      ヽ(ー`)ノ Tara's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Fangorn
      Posts
      854
      Likes
      812
      DJ Entries
      11
      /me flips a table.
      greenhavoc, ClouD and KingVincent like this.

    17. #17
      Expert LDer Affirmation! DeeryTheDeer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      1,556
      Likes
      1010
      Quote Originally Posted by GavinGill View Post
      Well, why the fuck do they need to know hoo I'm talking about? Those winged hellspawn are not to be trusted.

      That owl is beautiful. Those eyes......

      The creatures are beautifully mysterious....
      OwlDreamz likes this.
      DILDs: A Lot

    18. #18
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      415
      DJ Entries
      61
      That is a pretty cool picture of an owl. Your hate is causing me to like them more. I think I'm about to smoke a joint with an owl in my next LD.
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    19. #19
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Gender
      Location
      nope
      Posts
      1,807
      Likes
      599
      Quote Originally Posted by stonedape View Post
      That is a pretty cool picture of an owl. Your hate is causing me to like them more. I think I'm about to smoke a joint with an owl in my next LD.
      I smoked weed a few times in some LDs before I started smoking weed. Turns out my imagination was way off.
      NowAwake likes this.

    20. #20
      Spontaneously Combusting Ametam's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      LD Count
      102
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      617
      Likes
      252
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by GavinGill View Post
      Well, why the fuck do they need to know hoo I'm talking about? Those winged hellspawn are not to be trusted.





      The horns? You do the math.
      They arn't horns! they are ears, you do the maths!

      And here is a picture of a owl that probebly won't show up:


      I mean how the fuck could you say no to that!?
      OwlDreamz, Ibis, Crashyy and 2 others like this.
      I'm just a mere human

    21. #21
      Expert LDer Affirmation! DeeryTheDeer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      1,556
      Likes
      1010
      Quote Originally Posted by Artelis View Post
      I smoked weed a few times in some LDs before I started smoking weed. Turns out my imagination was way off.
      How so? Details!
      DILDs: A Lot

    22. #22
      Pp = (C+E+I) x (S+W) <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>GavinGill</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Gender
      Location
      KPU2SFU
      Posts
      2,680
      Likes
      2874
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by AustralianFire View Post
      They arn't horns! they are ears, you do the maths!
      Ears disguised as horns?! These deceitful motherfuckers must burn.

      Quote Originally Posted by AustralianFire View Post
      http://www.birddigiscoper.com/blogsnowybz.jpg

      I mean how the fuck could you say no to that!?
      I can hardly see it's beak, just the soulless pits of despair you heathens will claim are just it's "eyes."

      Back in elementary school, this woman from a wildlife shelter brought in one of these lecherous beasts (among other critters) for us kids to gawk it. Oh we gawked all right. Gawked as it flew from it's handler and viciously mauled a small child before my very eyes. "Relax Gavin, it didn't even touch Dennis' head; it was the flapping of its wings that ruffled his hair," Ms. Hartwick said. But I knew better, I knew the truth; I saw it the moment I met the abomination's cold, heartless gaze...

      Go on, live your lives of blissful ignorance while these feathered freaks corrupt the minds of our youth with their uplifting Christmas specials devoted to their wretched ringleader, Hooty The Owl. When they attack, I'll be ready.
      Last edited by GavinGill; 04-27-2011 at 08:35 AM.

    23. #23
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4981
      DJ Entries
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvo View Post
      Yes. That explains how surfactants break the surface tension of water so the oil will mix with it.
      This is common knowledge, I don't know why people are arguing about this. Just go put some fucking vegetable oil in a bowl of water.

      I hate how people argue with common knowledge.
      Crashyy likes this.

    24. #24
       Solarflare's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Colony 9
      Posts
      4,452
      Likes
      1649
      DJ Entries
      67
      I have to do 16 billboards of hmwk

    25. #25
      Banned
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,362
      Likes
      613
      I hate all of you, except that one dude in here that's looks like a chick. That guy is seriously beautiful.
      Also, that chick who bitched about her undies picture on google images is sorta cool.
      Matt123 and Wishfulthinker like this.

    Page 1 of 756 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Rave/Techno/House Music
      By wasup in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:27 AM
    2. Rave
      By Lord Bennington in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 04-07-2009, 02:54 AM
    3. The Bestest Game Effer. Complain Abut Shizle
      By Neruo in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
    4. You know how people complain of english in movies?
      By Crucible in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:35 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •