• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 35
    Like Tree17Likes

    Thread: 90% wild 90% success rate supplement combination

    1. #1
      Member Liquidaque's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1/1/12 on; 300+
      Gender
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      149
      Likes
      85

      Cool 90% wild 90% success rate supplement combination

      So I started taking LD supplements a little while after dreamviews was hacked, and I thought I would post what exactly Iím doing, and the success Iíve had... I just figured out how to get here without the hacking problems.

      The supplement combination is rather fanatical, as I pretty much take everything I was told I could takeóminus conflicting or very expensive supplements. With everything I take, itís about $85.00 a month.

      Before I get to what success Iíve had with the supplements, I should say that prior to taking these supplements I had only had one WBTB, one MILD, and the rest of my LDs were DILD. My LDs varied from 6 seconds to 6 hours long. Some were semi lucid, some were lucid. I have been trying to lucid dream since very early January, and had had 16 LDs in-between then and when I started taking the supplements.

      Most of my LDs were pretty vivid, I had very good control, and on average they were rather longÖ but I had four issues with my LDs. I wasnít always myself, I didnít always remember things from waking life, I didnít remember my LDs all that easily when awake, and I didnít like that I relied on the chance of the dice to have a LD. So I took things into my own hands, and began to take the supplements.

      I couldnít have been more surprised. Almost all of my LDs now are WBTB WILDs. I thought my LDs were vividÖ they werenít in comparison. Long?... not as long as now. Iím now a complete god when it comes to control as well. Iím completely myselfÖ Iím completely aware of waking life, and I remember so so sooo much of the LD when I wake. And the best partÖ semi-lucid is a thing of the past!

      So whatís my secret concoction? Here it is; before I attempt to go to sleep for the night I take 5-HTP, Fish Oil (to prime my brain), Lobelia, Melatonin, and a Multi Vitamin (for the B vitamins). I also drink about 32 ozs of water so that I will wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep to pee. I will also smoke a cigarette (for the Nicotine) before I go to bed.

      After I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I take Arginine, Bupleurum, Choline, Enzymes (to help with acid from all the pills), Galantamine. Ginger (to help with the nausea from the Galantamine), GPC, Green Tea, Hops, Huperzine, Licorice Root, Mucuna, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Skullcap, Valerian, and Yohimbine. I then proceed to smoke a mix of Calea Zacetchichi, Mugwort, and Silene Capensis.

      Itís been about a half hour after I woke up, took the pills, peed, and smoked my bowl of dream herbs by the time Iím back in bed. Within sometimes seconds Iím seeing hypnagogic imagery, and I just follow the yellow brick road into the dream. BAM! Iím completely lucid for AT LEAST an hourÖ one time now over ten hours.

      After I wake up I also make sure to take some Piracetam (to ensure that I donít build a tolerance to all of these supplements).

      Just thought I would post my results, and let people know the power of supplements. I now WILD almost every night, sometimes more than once in a night. Itís amazing! For someone interested in trying any of these supplements, but not interested in taking/spending so much, I can say which of these aids are the most potent: 5-HTP, Lobelia, Melatonin, B Vitamins, Nicotine, Choline, Galantamine, GPC, Huperzine, Mucuna, Yohimbine, Calea Zacetchichi, Mugwort, and Silense Capensis.

      You could take all of these every night for about $50.00 a month, if not less. Well worth the money to be God for sometimes 10 hours a nightÖ Iíve only been taking the supplements for a little while now. Who knowsÖ I could have an even longer LD coming up.

      Peace!
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

      Spoiler for Lucid Goals:
      [X] FLY [X] DREAM CHARACTER MANIPULATION (BODY AND MIND) [X] BODY MANIPULATION [X] TALK TO GOD [X] CREATE/TALK TO DREAM GUIDE [X] SEE FUTURE [X] SEX [X] SHARE LUCID DREAM [X] MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND [X] OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE [X] EXPERIENCE NIRVANA [X] CHANGE PERCEPTION [X] TELEPORT [X] TRAVEL THROUGH TIME [X] TALK TO THE DEAD [X] WALK THROUGH MATTER [X] STAY IN A DREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK [X] HEAL THE DEAD [X] DREAM WITHIN A DREAM ***Update (5/6/14): Had a dream in a dream in a dream; and this wasn't false awakenings*** [ ] FIND A NEW LUCID GOAL

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      MadMonkey's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      LD Count
      221
      Gender
      Location
      California
      Posts
      1,598
      Likes
      763
      DJ Entries
      55
      Thats a ton of different pills your taking. Did you google every single known supplement that has an effect on dreams and buy all of them? lol I was thinking about trying supplements over the summer but I think I will try and figure out what works best like you did and simplify to as few pills as possible.
      Previous Goal: Go to the moon X
      Current Goal: basic i ToTM and Advanced i ToTM [/CENTER]

    3. #3
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,790
      Likes
      2580
      DJ Entries
      17
      This is the equivalent of using a hand grenade to kill a roach. It might work but, it's also going to fuck up your house....and all you really need is a shoe. I would not recommend anyone to follow this approach. Galantamine/choline is the best supplement for lucid dreaming, start there and see how it works out.

    4. #4
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      How do you know it's not just one or two of the supplements doing all the work? I would try isolating different combinations and see if you still get the same effect.
      tommo and Abra like this.

    5. #5
      Member Liquidaque's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1/1/12 on; 300+
      Gender
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      149
      Likes
      85
      I plan on it... The plan is to take ones out, and mix and match, and find the smallest effective combination... I only bought small supplies of each.
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

      Spoiler for Lucid Goals:
      [X] FLY [X] DREAM CHARACTER MANIPULATION (BODY AND MIND) [X] BODY MANIPULATION [X] TALK TO GOD [X] CREATE/TALK TO DREAM GUIDE [X] SEE FUTURE [X] SEX [X] SHARE LUCID DREAM [X] MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND [X] OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE [X] EXPERIENCE NIRVANA [X] CHANGE PERCEPTION [X] TELEPORT [X] TRAVEL THROUGH TIME [X] TALK TO THE DEAD [X] WALK THROUGH MATTER [X] STAY IN A DREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK [X] HEAL THE DEAD [X] DREAM WITHIN A DREAM ***Update (5/6/14): Had a dream in a dream in a dream; and this wasn't false awakenings*** [ ] FIND A NEW LUCID GOAL

    6. #6
      See, for yourself ShadowOfSelf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      Posts
      803
      Likes
      294
      Jeeeez that's one hell of a combination

      This is the equivalent of using a hand grenade to kill a roach. It might work but, it's also going to fuck up your house....and all you really need is a shoe. I would not recommend anyone to follow this approach. Galantamine/choline is the best supplement for lucid dreaming, start there and see how it works out.
      This. 5-htp before bed for the rem suppress, galantamine + choline in a wbtb with some l-theanine to help sleep - works wonders for me.
      The dreams obviously aren't gonna be as fucked up crazy as yours but shit, I thought I was taking one too many tabs with my combination, then I read yours
      Liquidaque likes this.

    7. #7
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      339
      Likes
      140
      DJ Entries
      107
      Haha I was going to write "Who needs pills when you got skills?" no offense just joking

      But then I realised "Who needs skills when you got magic pills.." I hope you find the best combination of supplements
      hermine_hesse and sivason like this.

    8. #8
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4979
      DJ Entries
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      This is the equivalent of using a hand grenade to kill a roach. It might work but, it's also going to fuck up your house....and all you really need is a shoe. I would not recommend anyone to follow this approach. Galantamine/choline is the best supplement for lucid dreaming, start there and see how it works out.
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      How do you know it's not just one or two of the supplements doing all the work? I would try isolating different combinations and see if you still get the same effect.
      These.

      I was going to say.... you could cut out almost all of those and get the same effects. Stick with galantamine/choline. Or piracetam/choline.

    9. #9
      I am become fish pear Abra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Doncha Know, Murka
      Posts
      3,816
      Likes
      540
      DJ Entries
      17
      D:

      >mfw most of it's an expensive placebo cocktail.
      Abraxas

      Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

    10. #10
      Member Liquidaque's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1/1/12 on; 300+
      Gender
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      149
      Likes
      85
      Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
      D:

      >mfw most of it's an expensive placebo cocktail.
      Everyone here knows placebo is half the battle XD
      tommo likes this.
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

      Spoiler for Lucid Goals:
      [X] FLY [X] DREAM CHARACTER MANIPULATION (BODY AND MIND) [X] BODY MANIPULATION [X] TALK TO GOD [X] CREATE/TALK TO DREAM GUIDE [X] SEE FUTURE [X] SEX [X] SHARE LUCID DREAM [X] MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND [X] OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE [X] EXPERIENCE NIRVANA [X] CHANGE PERCEPTION [X] TELEPORT [X] TRAVEL THROUGH TIME [X] TALK TO THE DEAD [X] WALK THROUGH MATTER [X] STAY IN A DREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK [X] HEAL THE DEAD [X] DREAM WITHIN A DREAM ***Update (5/6/14): Had a dream in a dream in a dream; and this wasn't false awakenings*** [ ] FIND A NEW LUCID GOAL

    11. #11
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator
      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,497
      Likes
      10322
      DJ Entries
      734
      I'm worried about you, that's a heck of a lot of stuff. If I were you, I would take the 'backwards' approach. Start with the ones that are most likely to work and finetune the combo. I recommend 'The power of supplement' by Yuschak. He conveniently did all the research for you.

      I use Galantamined + Choline at WBTB. Since I figured out how and when it's best for me to take it, I've had 100% success. I don't take REM suppressants or aids for sleeping. Only Piracetam after.

      Good luck to you.

    12. #12
      Member RationalMystic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      6
      Gender
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      128
      Likes
      67
      I've heard that triptomines promote REM sleep so if I ever get access, I would love to try a very low dose of LSD in the future. It also acts as a nootropic at that dosage, so much so that its use is extremely common amoung the underground extreme sports community. That plus it lasts for at least 8 hours. The bad side is it also acts as a mild stimulant and its a pain in the ass measuring out a precise dosage due to impurities and the doses being measured in micrograms.

      Imo, someone should first achieve a very high level of proficiency with lucid dreaming before trying supliments to avoid developing dependency. Since I'm a major noob and have only recently achieved two lucids in a row (have yet to update those here btw), I'm staying away from stuff like that and I would recommend others in my situation to do the same.
      Last edited by RationalMystic; 03-07-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spell edit

    13. #13
      Member RationalMystic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      6
      Gender
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      128
      Likes
      67

      Question

      Quote Originally Posted by Liquidaque View Post
      So I started taking LD supplements a little while after dreamviews was hacked, and I thought I would post what exactly Iím doing, and the success Iíve had... I just figured out how to get here without the hacking problems.

      The supplement combination is rather fanatical, as I pretty much take everything I was told I could takeóminus conflicting or very expensive supplements. With everything I take, itís about $85.00 a month.

      Before I get to what success Iíve had with the supplements, I should say that prior to taking these supplements I had only had one WBTB, one MILD, and the rest of my LDs were DILD. My LDs varied from 6 seconds to 6 hours long. Some were semi lucid, some were lucid. I have been trying to lucid dream since very early January, and had had 16 LDs in-between then and when I started taking the supplements.

      Most of my LDs were pretty vivid, I had very good control, and on average they were rather longÖ but I had four issues with my LDs. I wasnít always myself, I didnít always remember things from waking life, I didnít remember my LDs all that easily when awake, and I didnít like that I relied on the chance of the dice to have a LD. So I took things into my own hands, and began to take the supplements.

      I couldnít have been more surprised. Almost all of my LDs now are WBTB WILDs. I thought my LDs were vividÖ they werenít in comparison. Long?... not as long as now. Iím now a complete god when it comes to control as well. Iím completely myselfÖ Iím completely aware of waking life, and I remember so so sooo much of the LD when I wake. And the best partÖ semi-lucid is a thing of the past!

      So whatís my secret concoction? Here it is; before I attempt to go to sleep for the night I take 5-HTP, Fish Oil (to prime my brain), Lobelia, Melatonin, and a Multi Vitamin (for the B vitamins). I also drink about 32 ozs of water so that I will wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep to pee. I will also smoke a cigarette (for the Nicotine) before I go to bed.

      After I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I take Arginine, Bupleurum, Choline, Enzymes (to help with acid from all the pills), Galantamine. Ginger (to help with the nausea from the Galantamine), GPC, Green Tea, Hops, Huperzine, Licorice Root, Mucuna, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Skullcap, Valerian, and Yohimbine. I then proceed to smoke a mix of Calea Zacetchichi, Mugwort, and Silene Capensis.

      Itís been about a half hour after I woke up, took the pills, peed, and smoked my bowl of dream herbs by the time Iím back in bed. Within sometimes seconds Iím seeing hypnagogic imagery, and I just follow the yellow brick road into the dream. BAM! Iím completely lucid for AT LEAST an hourÖ one time now over ten hours.

      After I wake up I also make sure to take some Piracetam (to ensure that I donít build a tolerance to all of these supplements).

      Just thought I would post my results, and let people know the power of supplements. I now WILD almost every night, sometimes more than once in a night. Itís amazing! For someone interested in trying any of these supplements, but not interested in taking/spending so much, I can say which of these aids are the most potent: 5-HTP, Lobelia, Melatonin, B Vitamins, Nicotine, Choline, Galantamine, GPC, Huperzine, Mucuna, Yohimbine, Calea Zacetchichi, Mugwort, and Silense Capensis.

      You could take all of these every night for about $50.00 a month, if not less. Well worth the money to be God for sometimes 10 hours a nightÖ Iíve only been taking the supplements for a little while now. Who knowsÖ I could have an even longer LD coming up.

      Peace!
      I have to ask, when you say that you can have dreams of up to 10 hours after the supplements and 6 hours before, what do you mean? Subjective time? Objective? Either way thats pretty incredible!

    14. #14
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      Quote Originally Posted by RationalMystic View Post
      I would love to try a very low dose of LSD in the future. It also acts as a nootropic at that dosage, so much so that its use is extremely common amoung the underground extreme sports community. That plus it lasts for at least 8 hours. The bad side is it also acts as a mild stimulant and its a pain in the ass measuring out a precise dosage due to impurities and the doses being measured in micrograms.
      Yeah, I don't know if LSD is any good for lucid dreaming. First of all, getting an very low dose is pretty hard to achieve. Even if you just take half a hit -depending on your setting, mindset, and personal chemistry - that half a hit could have you tripping pretty hard. If you do end up tripping, good luck going to sleep any time before those 8 hours are up. And any time I have managed fallen asleep on LSD (usually at the end of the trip), I didn't even dream, I just had these weird sensations of flying through space with crazy colors and images swirling around me while still being aware of my sleeping body.

      Don't get me wrong, I am not saying not to try LSD -it's definitely a good time, just that it probably won't work for dreaming. Plus, if you are looking for hallucinogens as a mind-altering conscious-expanding experience, I would recommend psilocybin instead.
      sivason likes this.

    15. #15
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      For those of you that use Galantamined + Choline, where is the best place to purchase it?

    16. #16
      Member Liquidaque's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1/1/12 on; 300+
      Gender
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      149
      Likes
      85
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      For those of you that use Galantamined + Choline, where is the best place to purchase it?
      Google Shopping
      hermine_hesse likes this.
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

      Spoiler for Lucid Goals:
      [X] FLY [X] DREAM CHARACTER MANIPULATION (BODY AND MIND) [X] BODY MANIPULATION [X] TALK TO GOD [X] CREATE/TALK TO DREAM GUIDE [X] SEE FUTURE [X] SEX [X] SHARE LUCID DREAM [X] MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND [X] OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE [X] EXPERIENCE NIRVANA [X] CHANGE PERCEPTION [X] TELEPORT [X] TRAVEL THROUGH TIME [X] TALK TO THE DEAD [X] WALK THROUGH MATTER [X] STAY IN A DREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK [X] HEAL THE DEAD [X] DREAM WITHIN A DREAM ***Update (5/6/14): Had a dream in a dream in a dream; and this wasn't false awakenings*** [ ] FIND A NEW LUCID GOAL

    17. #17
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4979
      DJ Entries
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Liquidaque View Post
      Google Shopping
      novadreamer is the only place that comes up on google shopping.

    18. #18
      See, for yourself ShadowOfSelf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      Posts
      803
      Likes
      294
      google dreamamins, took less than a week to arrive in UK
      hermine_hesse likes this.

    19. #19
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4979
      DJ Entries
      7
      Are they reliable? Safe?
      I'm always hesitant, bordering on paranoiac ordering things online that I'm going to ingest.

    20. #20
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator
      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,497
      Likes
      10322
      DJ Entries
      734
      I purchased my GalantaMind and Piracetam on Amazon. Choline in local 'Sprouts' health food market.

    21. #21
      Member insideout's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      LD Count
      230+ since 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      514
      Likes
      208
      DJ Entries
      107
      I also purchased GalantaMind from Amazon. That alone has given me great results.

      Liquidaque: Have you read Advanced Lucid Dreaming - The Power of Supplements? It is a good and informative book about many lucid dream supplements, and how to get the best results from them.
      It's all in your head.

      My Dream school experiences

    22. #22
      Moderator Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      sivason's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      LD Count
      2,500ish
      Gender
      Location
      Idaho
      Posts
      3,950
      Likes
      4611
      DJ Entries
      339
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      Yeah, I don't know if LSD is any good for lucid dreaming. First of all, getting an very low dose is pretty hard to achieve. Even if you just take half a hit -depending on your setting, mindset, and personal chemistry - that half a hit could have you tripping pretty hard. If you do end up tripping, good luck going to sleep any time before those 8 hours are up. And any time I have managed fallen asleep on LSD (usually at the end of the trip), I didn't even dream, I just had these weird sensations of flying through space with crazy colors and images swirling around me while still being aware of my sleeping body.

      Don't get me wrong, I am not saying not to try LSD -it's definitely a good time, just that it probably won't work for dreaming. Plus, if you are looking for hallucinogens as a mind-altering conscious-expanding experience, I would recommend psilocybin instead.
      I would have said all that, but you covered what I was thinking 100%. LSD would be a terrible lucid aid.
      Peace Be With You. Oh, and sure, The Force too, why not.



      "Instruction in Dream Yoga"

    23. #23
      Moderator Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      sivason's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      LD Count
      2,500ish
      Gender
      Location
      Idaho
      Posts
      3,950
      Likes
      4611
      DJ Entries
      339
      It is hard to picture what this guy means by 6 or 10 hour dreams! I have had LDs that warped time so that many hours seemed to go buy, but the actual time was maybe an hour. I have had very few dreams in 20+ years that were over 2 hours. Maybe 10 or so. I have never heard of anyone having dreams longer than that. If it is true, and this guy has been at this for less than 3 months, that is very weird and amazing.
      Peace Be With You. Oh, and sure, The Force too, why not.



      "Instruction in Dream Yoga"

    24. #24
      Member Liquidaque's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1/1/12 on; 300+
      Gender
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      149
      Likes
      85
      Quote Originally Posted by sivason View Post
      It is hard to picture what this guy means by 6 or 10 hour dreams! I have had LDs that warped time so that many hours seemed to go buy, but the actual time was maybe an hour. I have had very few dreams in 20+ years that were over 2 hours. Maybe 10 or so. I have never heard of anyone having dreams longer than that. If it is true, and this guy has been at this for less than 3 months, that is very weird and amazing.
      It's very true... if I have one skill, its my bionic clock... I'm well aware of the dreams ability to make things seem like they are longer, by making new days start, etc... The times I speak of aren't real time, so it is only an estimate. But based on how much stuff I remember doing, I make these estimates... they are very real. The 10 hour LD was AMAZING. I just woke up from a 30 minute one though
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

      Spoiler for Lucid Goals:
      [X] FLY [X] DREAM CHARACTER MANIPULATION (BODY AND MIND) [X] BODY MANIPULATION [X] TALK TO GOD [X] CREATE/TALK TO DREAM GUIDE [X] SEE FUTURE [X] SEX [X] SHARE LUCID DREAM [X] MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND [X] OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE [X] EXPERIENCE NIRVANA [X] CHANGE PERCEPTION [X] TELEPORT [X] TRAVEL THROUGH TIME [X] TALK TO THE DEAD [X] WALK THROUGH MATTER [X] STAY IN A DREAM FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK [X] HEAL THE DEAD [X] DREAM WITHIN A DREAM ***Update (5/6/14): Had a dream in a dream in a dream; and this wasn't false awakenings*** [ ] FIND A NEW LUCID GOAL

    25. #25
      Moderator Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      sivason's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      LD Count
      2,500ish
      Gender
      Location
      Idaho
      Posts
      3,950
      Likes
      4611
      DJ Entries
      339
      Quote Originally Posted by Liquidaque View Post
      I just woke up from a 30 minute one though
      30 minutes is still cool. I hate it when they only last 2-10 minutes! But any thing over twenty minutes really is something worth being pleased with. My LDs tend to average about 30-40 minutes, and I am very content with that. Congrats, on finding this stuff so quickly.
      Peace Be With You. Oh, and sure, The Force too, why not.



      "Instruction in Dream Yoga"

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Success Rate
      By Faeryliquid in forum Attaining Lucidity
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:52 PM
    2. Supplement Success Stories?
      By Other in forum Lucid Aids
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:28 AM
    3. CAT success rate
      By Reverie Phantom in forum Induction Techniques
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 08-04-2010, 02:27 AM
    4. MILD success rate...
      By james-25:22pm in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 09-28-2007, 06:07 AM
    5. WIPDJLSHTIEIDLKILD 100% success rate
      By wendylove in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 58
      Last Post: 08-21-2007, 06:14 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •