• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 126
    1. #51
      stop with all the anime metcalfracing's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Failsworth, United Kingdom
      Posts
      740
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      1

      Cool

      Quote Originally Posted by SKA View Post
      I'll start right here. I'll post a link too to provide the Info about the herb that is important.
      And just some loose interresting Oneiric Experiences with combined herbs & Supplements: on Coleus Blumei + Silene Capensis
      Melatonin + Valerian Root + Vitamin B6
      Calea Zacatechichi + Tryptophan (5-HTP)
      Damiana Tea and Joints
      [/b]
      ... over my head, lol. You sure are one scholarly druggie. hehe. jk.

    2. #52
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Hi Ska,
      This topic got me interested in this African dream root. I ordered it this week (also from azarius, irritating to chop it up, I used my swiss army knife). Just chewed up a full teaspoon and smoked 0,5 gram of Calea Zacatechichi 10x extract. Tomorrow morning I'll drink the tea. I'll post the results.
      Your marihuana topic sounds interesting too, although I smoke very rarely. But I'll check the results anyway.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    3. #53
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      I did have good dream recall and a LD last night, but the nature of my dreams was unchanged. I can't say the herbs had any effect, but I'm drinking a cup of African dream root tea right now, and I'll probably use some more Calea Z tonight.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    4. #54
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by yoast View Post
      I did have good dream recall and a LD last night, but the nature of my dreams was unchanged. I can't say the herbs had any effect, but I'm drinking a cup of African dream root tea right now, and I'll probably use some more Calea Z tonight.[/b]
      Interresting. Let me know the Results when you're done. Also let me know how much Miligrams/Teaspoons of ground Calea & DreamRoot you used. 1, non-heaped, teaspoon is roughly 200 miligrams. You can use a mortar and pestle to get Silene Capensis very fine and powdery.

      Soon I'm going to try African DreamRoot again. But I'm not gunna smoke Marijuana for about a week before I attempt it. Azarius sais that when taking Silene Capensis it is best not to have any other alkaloids, like THC, in your system for it to work optimally.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    5. #55
      Rotaredom Howie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Gender
      Location
      Undisclosed location
      Posts
      10,272
      Likes
      24
      The Placebo Herb.

      Honestly. The placebo effect is often not given due credit for it's profound effects.
      If you are in the position to tell your wife, girlfriend, friend, etc. that you are giving that person a very distinguished herb, tea, pill again ..etc. But in reality you are giving them a vitamin C.

      Maybe they will have a lucid and wars off that flew bug too.

    6. #56
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      I chopped a quarter of the 10 gram bag of African dream root in tiny pieces (so 2,5 grams), yesterday i chewed up the big parts (roughly about 0,5 grams), this morning I had the tea (again roughly 0,5 grams), tomorrowmorning I'll make tea from the remaining 1,5 grams.
      I made a joint of 0,5 grams of Calea zachatechichi, but smoked less then half (it was disgusting in my taste), so about 0,2 grams of Calea inhaled. Tonight I'll make tea from about 0,5 to 1,0 grams and drink it.
      I'll post the results here.
      Placebo effect is indeed very powerfull, so I'll have to notice something extreme going on in my dreamlife to conclude that it's got an effect. (besides the placebo effect, and all the added attention off course).
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    7. #57
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      I know the Placebo effect is as Effective as anything else that actually DOES have a Physiological/Psychological effect.

      However when I first tried the Silene Capensis it worked without me having any Pre-expectations since I know how many ''dreamherbs'' don't really work at all. And when it DID work it seemingly DIDN'T work the 3 times I've tried it again. You'd say that a placebo effect would be strongest after the 1st time it has been succesfull and ''confirmed'' to work. I'm sure this isn't a placebo herb.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    8. #58
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Good point about placebo. It should work better after having such an effect the first time. But I read your post about it, you said the effect was most potent three days after drinking the tea.
      So either this substance has a very strange biochemical behaviour in your body, or it was just a coincidence. Maybe the strong effect was caused by something else (fever? other drugs? sleep deprivation? anything else?).

      Anyway, I hope it was the dream root after all, because in that case, I'm in for a very interesting night, since I've ingested 2,5 grams of African dream root over the past three days.
      I didn't notice anything last night though, just a normal night, dream recall actually a bit worse than usual.

      I tried drinking the Calea Zachatechichi 10x tea (one gram), but it was just impossible.
      I remember feeling feeling sorry for myself having to eat various bugs in Cambodja. During a hill tribe wedding in Southern China I ate water buffalo skin, stomach and bloodcloths with some bamboo worms for desert (these were actually quite good). So I've tortured my taste buds before, but this was nothing compared to the absolute horror of this brew.
      Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imaging anything tasting this bad, I'll never try this again.

      But, I boiled it down to a teaspoon of green sticky stuff, tonight I'll cover it in peanutbutter and will attempt swallowing it in one go (I'll keep a bucket next to me just in case).
      I thought smoking it was bad, but that is actually the preferred method.

      The story continues, tomorrow.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    9. #59
      Member Jess's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      798
      Likes
      1
      I thought you might find this interesting:


    10. #60
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      The Alkaloids of the African DreamRoot travel very slowly through your bloodstream. It's not supposed to work immediately. It sais so on azarius. It usually takes full effect on the 3d night of ingestion according to most other experience reports from people who've tried it.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    11. #61
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Okay, here I am, sitting behind my computer with a teaspoon full of dark green sticky stuff, the residu of 1 gram of Calea Zachatechichi 10x tea. The most taste bud terrorizing substance in the universe known to man.
      I'm gonna cover it with peanutbutter and try to swallow it in one go, I've got a bucket within reach just in case.

      If this goes wrong I'll start a new topic 'Dreamherb-Induced-Vomiting technique, 100% succes'.

      ...Wow, it worked.

      This combined with the 2,5 grams of African dreamroot I've ingested over the past three days should do miracles. I didn't use any marihuana or any other drug for a few weeks, so no interference from that.

      Can't wait to fall asleep and see what happens.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    12. #62
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      After my last post I went to bed, listened to my home made autosuggestion, tried some WILD and fell asleep.
      I did feel kinda mildly high after the Calea, but maybe it was just the excitement of anticipation.
      My dreamrecall was again a bit worse than average, only remembered one dream.

      I was in a Caribean culture in Indonesia and everybody I met was either playing a Hammond organ, talking about it or repairing it. I suddenly realised that this cultures musical evolution had come to a halt and that they'd be doing the same thing till judgement day.

      Just an ordinary dream.

      So I regret to inform everybody that both the Calea Zachatechichi and the Silene Capensis are not very powerfull dreamherbs, they had no noticeable effect on me anyway.
      I've still got some leftovers though, so if I see a good new idea with it, I'll probably try it.
      Should I have some fantastic dreaming experiences during the coming week, I'll post it here as a 'possible' effect of dreamherbs.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    13. #63
      Member laconix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      0
      Hmm, weird. Maybe they're just placebo, really good placebo! Yay! Placebo for all!

    14. #64
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by yoast View Post
      After my last post I went to bed, listened to my home made autosuggestion, tried some WILD and fell asleep.
      I did feel kinda mildly high after the Calea, but maybe it was just the excitement of anticipation.
      My dreamrecall was again a bit worse than average, only remembered one dream.

      I was in a Caribean culture in Indonesia and everybody I met was either playing a Hammond organ, talking about it or repairing it. I suddenly realised that this cultures musical evolution had come to a halt and that they'd be doing the same thing till judgement day.

      Just an ordinary dream.

      So I regret to inform everybody that both the Calea Zachatechichi and the Silene Capensis are not very powerfull dreamherbs, they had no noticeable effect on me anyway.[/b]
      Don't worry. I believe the fun is yet to come in the 5 nights to come. Just don't do any drugs, that means no alcohol too. Alcohol terribly interferes with any other substance. Go to bed at reasonable times, sleep well and long enough yet not too long either and just keep an eye out for what happenes in your Dreams the comming nights.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    15. #65
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Wow, last night I had some interesting dreams, maybe I was too quick to judge the herbs, or maybe it's a coincidence. But this is what I experienced.

      I woke at 01:30 from a dream, I could recall the dream very detailed, it was very much like real life. I was at my parents farm helping my dad fix the fence. I noticed a lot of chickens, peacocks, feasants etc (like in real life) but also a lot of similar birds who don't even exist in real life. At the end of my dream I was helping a baby chicken find it's mother. Lot's of details, no shifting of DC's or dreamenvironment and it was in an existing environment (all these things are very uncommon in my dreams).

      But now it get's even more interesting.

      I woke at 06:30 from a dream, again I could recall the dream very detailed, again a very stable dream, again helping my dad fix the fence, and again a lot of birds. The dream ended when I was attacked by a female peacock (this specimen exists in real life, it's a psychotic b_tch), I startled and woke up.

      So this really surprised me, because there's just so much that is different from my other dreams and because of the consistency. Usually my dreams take place in non-existing landscapes and the DC's change during a dream, especially if I can remember long stretches of dream like in these two cases.

      I'm still not 100% convinced that this is caused by the dreamherbs (I'm very sceptical by nature), but it is strange. Guess I'll have to try some more to make sure.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    16. #66
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by yoast View Post
      Wow, last night I had some interesting dreams, maybe I was too quick to judge the herbs, or maybe it's a coincidence. But this is what I experienced.

      I woke at 01:30 from a dream, I could recall the dream very detailed, it was very much like real life. I was at my parents farm helping my dad fix the fence. I noticed a lot of chickens, peacocks, feasants etc (like in real life) but also a lot of similar birds who don't even exist in real life. At the end of my dream I was helping a baby chicken find it's mother. Lot's of details, no shifting of DC's or dreamenvironment and it was in an existing environment (all these things are very uncommon in my dreams).

      But now it get's even more interesting.

      I woke at 06:30 from a dream, again I could recall the dream very detailed, again a very stable dream, again helping my dad fix the fence, and again a lot of birds. The dream ended when I was attacked by a female peacock (this specimen exists in real life, it's a psychotic b_tch), I startled and woke up.

      So this really surprised me, because there's just so much that is different from my other dreams and because of the consistency. Usually my dreams take place in non-existing landscapes and the DC's change during a dream, especially if I can remember long stretches of dream like in these two cases.

      I'm still not 100% convinced that this is caused by the dreamherbs (I'm very sceptical by nature), but it is strange. Guess I'll have to try some more to make sure.[/b]

      See? And I think this is the 1st of about 5 nights that you'll have these amazingly clear dreams. Maybe even more since you took African DreamRoot and Calea Dreamherb.

      Have you read my DreamExperience with African DreamRoot? It's somewhere back in this topic. The similairity in it's effects are that both our Dreams were incredibly realistic, had a sense-making continuous storyline throughout all the dreams of that night and was experienced in an extremely clear state of mind; seing and remembering every detail of the Dream uppon awakening. I believe all Dreams are as detailed and complete as these ones only we do not experience them with a mind Clear and Conscious enough to remember them most of the time.


      Something different completely: I have just ordered Yopo seeds from Azarius. 20 Grams; about 80 to a 100 seeds. These seeds contain 3 variaties of DMT: The main active substance in Ayahuasca brews. There's NN,DMT, 5Meo-DMT and 5HO-DMT in the seeds. The last 2 variaties of DMT are active in much lower doses than NN,DMT is (2 to 3 Miligrams instead of 30 to 60 Miligrams)
      They should be here tomorrow. I'll try them the same night. I'll roast about 3 seeds till they pop like popcorn and then stuff and smoke them in my pipe. I'll try not to let the flame come too close to the Yopo-flakes so it wont burn and destroy material. I'll keep the flame of my lighter just slightly above the Yopo Material as I inhale.

      I'll do this right before sleep. It induces a very powerfull imaginative, immersive psychedelic experience that takes full effect some 30 seconds after inhalation, lasts for 10 minutes to about 1 hour and you're completely back to baseline within the next hour. Later I will try to make the Yopo Snuff as is most siuggested for Yopo-ingestion.

      If I do this right before going to sleep I wonder if it could possibly enhance my Dreams. Maybe on a later Occasion I can do another experiment: Drink Tea with African DreamRoot in the morning on an empty stomach and then the 3d night, as it's effects peak, smoke some DMT containing Yopo Seeds before bedtime and see what happens in the wonderland of my Dreams when I smoke and fall asleep still high from it.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    17. #67
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Last night again very detailed dream recall, from various long stretches of dreams, but this time the dreams didn't make much sense at all (no stability, lots of unlogical elements).

      I was on a holiday (like in most of my dreams), some unknown country, I didn't speak the language, I ordered a drink and paid in Chinese Yuan and Brazilian Reals, both not the local currency. I got change in some purple, glittery, powdery, magnetic ore, but there was a market changing it about 10 meters outside the bar. I just accepted it, since there was no use in arguing with the bartender since we didn't speak the same language. But I knew I was gonna get a lousy deal changing it.

      I got my drink, it was a see-through plastic container with multiple chambers inside with fluid levels, attached to a glass. I had to squeeze it gently while pouring some juice over it, I did it wrong, but it really didn't bother me.

      I then went to a swing-couch which could turn 360 degrees in slow motion, defying gravity, I thought it was weird, but didn't ask myself if I was dreaming. There was a British 40 year old rocker, drunk, bitching about the French (finally a part that made sense), I was holding his head for him, because he was to drunk to do so himself. I looked around the bar and thought i was probably the only sane person in there, but I experience that a lot in real life too.

      I could go on describing my non-sense dreams of last night, but you get the idea. A lot of random crazy stuff you couldn't even make up if you tried. But the recall was very detailed. It was really like being there, experiencing it, having thoughts and feelings about the situation.
      So I'm looking forward to the coming nights.

      Now something totally different:
      I read your ideas in the 'arousal of the brain'-topic, about feeling good before going to bed and about more vivid dreams while in love. This reminded me of the 'being in love is biochemically identical to eating chocolat'-myth, I looked it up on google and a lot of research suggests that it's true.
      So how about eating a big bar of pure dark posh chocolat before going to bed? (obviously, a mars bar won't do) It's also an easy experiment for lot's of people to try. Doesn't involve dodgy substances.

      And again something completely different. In your ska list in some thread I missed 'the Slackers', they're great in my opinion. So did you forget about em? Don't you know em? Or do you just not like em?
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    18. #68
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Just ignore the chocolat idea, it's already on the site, it's called chocolat induced lucid dream, had a lot of good results apparently, so I'm gonna try it tomorrow.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    19. #69
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by yoast View Post
      And again something completely different. In your ska list in some thread I missed 'the Slackers', they're great in my opinion. So did you forget about em? Don't you know em? Or do you just not like em?[/b]
      Yeah I know the Slackers. They're great. I just didn't wanna put down the entire list of Ska bands I like since that would be a rather long list. I just mentioned some.

      Okay I've tried the Yopo seeds I've ordered from Azarius and had a very strong and highly spiritual psychedelic experience that gave me amazing visions that lasted about 15 minutes at it's peak and the rest of the hour to come down in a pleasant afterrush. Quite intense. I wrote my full experience report about it in the Trip Reports topic in the Extended Discussion board.

      Now My next plan is to Snort about 3 roast & ground up Yopo seeds right before going to bed. Since it contains Bufotenin, which is slightly toxic, this will most certainly mean I'll be visitting the bathroom first: puking is inavoidable when snorting Yopo I have learned.
      As the Nausae subsides I will immediately lie down in bed, while still having these intense open and closed eye visions, and try and fall asleep with that state of mind. I'm interrested what effects this might have on my Dreams.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    20. #70
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      92
      Likes
      0
      Hmm, sounds interesting, except I hate nausea. The way you describe it is sort of like a good salvia trip, was it like that? Or am I misinterpreting it? But if the effect is so short it will be kind of hard to use it for dreaming (except with WBTB). I was thinking about oredering the Utopian Bliss Balls, with the lsa containing HBWR seeds.
      I read your report about em, but it was unrelated to dreaming.

      Back in the day I used to experiment a lot with shrooms (up to 90 grams a trip), very trippy, like being in a totally different world, hard to describe really, all senses merge together, like riding a big wave of energy, only thing keeping you sane is feeling love (so tried mixing with MDMA, incredible trip, but just too intense, never did it since).
      In lower doses it is a lot like being in a dream, very clear thoughts, very much in the moment (no past or future on your mind). So I feel like using small amounts (not enough to make you trip) before going to bed. Any experience with that maybe?

      Oh, and about the dreamherbs, last two nights again very detailed dreamrecall, but 'normal' dreams. I also ate 100 grams of very dark chocolat last night, made me feel good, but no effect on dreaming really.
      Only the narrowminded keep order, the genius keeps oversight in chaos.

    21. #71
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by yoast View Post
      Hmm, sounds interesting, except I hate nausea. The way you describe it is sort of like a good salvia trip, was it like that? Or am I misinterpreting it? But if the effect is so short it will be kind of hard to use it for dreaming (except with WBTB). I was thinking about oredering the Utopian Bliss Balls, with the lsa containing HBWR seeds.
      I read your report about em, but it was unrelated to dreaming.

      Back in the day I used to experiment a lot with shrooms (up to 90 grams a trip), very trippy, like being in a totally different world, hard to describe really, all senses merge together, like riding a big wave of energy, only thing keeping you sane is feeling love (so tried mixing with MDMA, incredible trip, but just too intense, never did it since).
      In lower doses it is a lot like being in a dream, very clear thoughts, very much in the moment (no past or future on your mind). So I feel like using small amounts (not enough to make you trip) before going to bed. Any experience with that maybe?

      Oh, and about the dreamherbs, last two nights again very detailed dreamrecall, but 'normal' dreams. I also ate 100 grams of very dark chocolat last night, made me feel good, but no effect on dreaming really.[/b]
      I have smoked Salvia extract (X10 & X5) 3 times andit had no effects whatsoever so I cannot compair it.

      What I can say about Yopo is that it was a very amazing experience, with lots of very striking and convincingly realistic visuals unlike anything I've ever seen before. Mushrooms visuals are much more ''imaginative''. However the great + I would have to give Yopo is that, unlike mushrooms which can be quite emotionally intense and stressing, it emotionally pretty much leaves you indifferent: your Mind is very much your own. These seeds will kick your ass but I can't imagine that you could go bad on this since it doesn't hurl around your emotions the way Mushrooms sometimes do.

      If you hate feeling sick and puking you probably shouldn't do this. No one likes being sick, but to me and a couple of friends who've tried this, this wasn't at all a big concern. I'd say that it is about as "bad" as having drunk more alcohol than you should have + the Physical feeling of this ''Sickness" is very spiritual and very "Strange" I even found that interresting. But everyone has their own preferences. So based on this information I think you should be well able to make a decision about this on wether or not this is something for you.


      NEWSFLASH:
      I, and a friend have drank 1 cup of African DreamRoot Tea again this morning on an empty stomach. I also added half a capsule of Ephedra to each of our cups for another, obvious, purpose; Energy. With that Tea I also took 1 capsule of Ginkgo Biloba (Memory enhancing) and 1 tablet of DL-Phenilalanine ( Concentration enhancing).Any other Psychoactives that I've taken: I've had 2 energy drinks today and I have smoked about 4 Joints last night. Now I'm about to sleep so I'll report the results starting tomorrow. In addition I'm going to drink a cup of Tea to clear my mind a little since the intense sleep is making me foggy and off-guard.


      I still have some psychoactives left for future experiments:
      -plenty of Yopo seeds
      -about 5 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds
      -about 6 Ephedra capsules

      But this I will try later. I've tried Yopo 2ce now and I wish to do it again later but then right before going to sleep.
      All I can do now is await the DreamRoot's effects. I'll keep you updated.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    22. #72
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Update:
      1st night under African Dreamroot's effects I allready noticed increased vividness of my Dreams. I awoke not remembering them very well, but the feelings and emotions of the Dream carried right over into waking life. I felt very nice.

      2nd night:
      Last night before sleep I smoked about 4 Joints and drank a cup of refreshing mint tea.I just awoke from it and my dreams have yet again increased in vividness and also somewhat in Clearity and Recall.
      I remember being at a large festival, like lowlands, with lots of people around. I remember certain actions and situations very well while the other remain blurry memories. I expect the clearity and recall to peak at and from the 3d night.

      I'll keep you updated.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    23. #73
      Mostly Absent
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Posts
      374
      Likes
      2
      Combo Breaker!

      I've got negative reports in on several dream herbs, most notably exceedingly disappointing results from Silene Capensis.

      1. Mugwort

      I've recalled my several experiences with Mugwort on the mugwort topic in these forums. To briefly recap, it might have done something, but if anything, made them frenzied, chaotic, washed-out, and harder to remember. This is consistent across three different experiements with the drug. Each time I consumed a toasty hot 16 oz. mug of Mugwort Tea with 1-2 tablespoons of plant matter being steeped, drunk right before bed on an empty stomache.

      2. Calea Zacatechichi

      Nothing. I've tried Calea Z twice now with absolutely no effects on my experience or recall at all. I don't smoke and I've heard nightmare stories about the tea, and I don't even have gelcaps to cap the stuff with and swallow easy-like, so I had to resort to taking pinches of the powdered foliage and just washing them down with water... I got stems stuck in my throat several times. Both times occurred right before bed on an empty stomache; I'd say I consumed about 1 gram the first time and closer to 3 the second time. Highly disappointing.

      3. Silene Capensis

      Nothing, and I'm pissed off. I steeped a teaspoon (~.250g) of the ground root (did it myself with patience, a plastic bag, and a hammer) in steamy hot water, then drank it in the morning on an empty stomache, both root and water. My dreams were absolutely unchanged for the next week. This sounded like the most promising herb, but I was super-let down.

      I think I'm going to try Silene again tomorrow. I'm cut off from food on 2:00 PM Sundays, so I may just skip eating entirely tomorrow to give the alkaloids preferential treatment in getting sucked into my system. I may up the dosage to 1/2 a gram, too, or drink the infusion several mornings in a row.

      Good research, people!
      Adopted by Richter

    24. #74
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,465
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by Spamtek View Post
      Combo Breaker!

      I've got negative reports in on several dream herbs, most notably exceedingly disappointing results from Silene Capensis.

      1. Mugwort

      I've recalled my several experiences with Mugwort on the mugwort topic in these forums. To briefly recap, it might have done something, but if anything, made them frenzied, chaotic, washed-out, and harder to remember. This is consistent across three different experiements with the drug. Each time I consumed a toasty hot 16 oz. mug of Mugwort Tea with 1-2 tablespoons of plant matter being steeped, drunk right before bed on an empty stomache.

      2. Calea Zacatechichi

      Nothing. I've tried Calea Z twice now with absolutely no effects on my experience or recall at all. I don't smoke and I've heard nightmare stories about the tea, and I don't even have gelcaps to cap the stuff with and swallow easy-like, so I had to resort to taking pinches of the powdered foliage and just washing them down with water... I got stems stuck in my throat several times. Both times occurred right before bed on an empty stomache; I'd say I consumed about 1 gram the first time and closer to 3 the second time. Highly disappointing.

      3. Silene Capensis

      Nothing, and I'm pissed off. I steeped a teaspoon (~.250g) of the ground root (did it myself with patience, a plastic bag, and a hammer) in steamy hot water, then drank it in the morning on an empty stomache, both root and water. My dreams were absolutely unchanged for the next week. This sounded like the most promising herb, but I was super-let down.

      I think I'm going to try Silene again tomorrow. I'm cut off from food on 2:00 PM Sundays, so I may just skip eating entirely tomorrow to give the alkaloids preferential treatment in getting sucked into my system. I may up the dosage to 1/2 a gram, too, or drink the infusion several mornings in a row.

      Good research, people![/b]

      I recommend not doing any other drugs. No Marijuana, no Coffee, no energy drinks or any sleeping medications. Silene Capensis works best when there are no other alkaloids in your system. And remember: Silene Capensis tends to work very slowly and gradually as the alkaloids travel very slowly through your system: on the 3d night the Dreams get most intense and clear and it will last the 5 nights after that 3d night.

      Actually I am just about to lie down and close my eyes on the 3d night after I ingested the Silene Capensis Tea. I DID drink a large glass of cola just a minute ago; This works clearifying and mentally sharpening so I hope this will manifest itself in my Dreams tonight too.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    25. #75
      Mostly Absent
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Posts
      374
      Likes
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by SKA View Post
      I recommend not doing any other drugs. No Marijuana, no Coffee, no energy drinks or any sleeping medications. Silene Capensis works best when there are no other alkaloids in your system. And remember: Silene Capensis tends to work very slowly and gradually as the alkaloids travel very slowly through your system: on the 3d night the Dreams get most intense and clear and it will last the 5 nights after that 3d night.

      Actually I am just about to lie down and close my eyes on the 3d night after I ingested the Silene Capensis Tea. I DID drink a large glass of cola just a minute ago; This works clearifying and mentally sharpening so I hope this will manifest itself in my Dreams tonight too.[/b]
      I know it works slowly, but in this case patience didn't pay off.

      I had just finished a weekend where I hadn't eaten very much due to being sick with something, but although sick I didn't take any sort of medication that might have funked me over. Aside from these plants I do no drugs, although I am experimenting with a couple of supplements at the moment - grapeseed/japanese knotwood extract (resveratrol), lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine, arginine, fish oil, and a typical multi. Everything in there except the res-v is an assortment of things you typically get on a normal diet anyways, so I can't see how they might have screwed wth my system.

      Maybe I'll drop the pillz for this next test and see if it makes any difference.
      Adopted by Richter

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •