1. After I am mugged , me, a family friend, my mother, and a guy I do not know wake up. Each of us is in a different location. I am near the man, who is on the floor naked for some reason. Each of us cannot remember much, and we slowly find each other. We begin ranting about May 15. We discover that all of us are talking about the same thing. We go back to my house, and we find a nest of bees. The man does a search and identifies them as bees with hallucinogenic stingers. We conclude that after I was mugged, we went to an event involving May 15. There, we were stung by the bees, tripped out, and forgot everything. It is night, and we are in my house avoiding the bees. I actually go to them and aggravate three of them into stinging me. I do this to have more hallucinations. We sit there and wait until morning and until the high wears off. Then, we call animal control and they confirm this hive of hallucinogenic bees as the last on Earth. They drive away with the intention of safely mating the bees and re-introducing them to the wild. After it is all over and the others leave, I consider doing a reality check because of the situations bizarreness. I do, but it isn't working. I complain to my mother about it.
"It's okay; I'm sure you'll be able to figure out this is a dream all by yourself," she said. Satisfied by not allowing my lucidity, she bears a sinister grin. I force my eyes open to wake up.
1. I am on a tennis court. Odd things happen, and it turns into a competition. An adversary wants to trap me on one side. I walk horizontally out into the city area. I become certain that I am dreaming. I go into a restaurant. The faint image of a man running into down an apartment hall appears.
2. I have a false awakening, and I lose my lucidity.
3. I am in a city street. I am lucid again. I am awed, and I decide not to do anything while I am lucid because I am unprepared. I decide to just view the dreamscape. I want to go to the Woodland away from the city. I begin to fly towards it. An enemy comes up to me in the field. I fly up into the air to avoid him. He taunts me and says that I will have to come down some time. He says that he will cause many nightmarish false awakenings. I say that he is just a dream character. and I wake up.
4. I am still dreaming, and I awaken to a figure slicing skin off of me in my sleep. I realize he has a face similar to that of the man of before. I still am not lucid. He is rambling and psychotic.
I call the police, but instead just mumble into the phone, "Something's wrong," before dropping it with newfound lucidity. I awaken.
5. It is another FA. I go the man from the dream that is in my house, but I am illogically non-lucid. I yell at him. I am shocked. He winks at me when I complain about the FAs. At that, I become lucid, but I wake up for real.
1. I am at school. An announcement is made that the water is going to be shut off for a few days. People grumble. I go home, and my grandmother is convinced that she needs a new bathroom door. I become angry with her, and she locks herself in her car. She stays the night, but I inform her I never wanted her to do that.
2. I am fearful of writing SATAN in a grimoire I find because of an angel or demon character from the dream.
3. I am at the Marsh or Woodland, looking out into the distance. Lately it has transformed from a swamp into a hill-scape. I am sitting on the hill.
4. I am in school. They state that nuclear radiation exceeding normal levels has encompassed the building, and that we must evacuate immediately. We all become happy because we get to leave school. Our homeroom teacher brings us up to the ongoing history class to retrieve the rest of her students. We evacuate the building, and go to a camp. Someone hurt a bunch of kids the annoy me and other DCs. We are astonished by his psychopathic behavior, and I bring him into a cabin. I stab him to death with a pair of scissors.
5. An Irish kid I know gets mad at me, and I go to my house. I then sneak out at night. I begin to fly although I am not lucid. I go over hills and end in the Woodland again, although it is no longer swampy. It is dawn, and I am over the hills with many trees. It is perfectly misty and peaceful. Some areas have snow. I accidentally go too far in the mountain scenery and fly into the tundra. I am lost.
6. I am taking a shower, but frogs and slugs peel out from my skin. I am absolutely horrified. I get dressed and am too afraid to even look under my shirt to find out what happened.
1. I am on a low ski-lift with no snow. I can control my cart, and I accidentally ram it into the one parallel to me. I knock her off, and I see her body below.
2. I get a job at a deli store. I sit in the back and package sandwiches according to orders. I mess up, and I walk out without receiving pay because of my embarrassment.
1. I sign up for a summer camp. I have a lot of fun there. At the first night, at the dining hall, some old-time members and counselors contemplate 'telling us...'
I have no idea what this means. Then they talk about a curse or something to do with a dragon. Everybody leaves on the last day. The next year, I decide to return because I had a lot of fun. Students begin to die this time. It becomes a huge drama in the camp. One night, I sneak into another hall. There were no cabins, just one building that we would only leave twice at the camp. Outside, there was a basement underneath the grass, and a couple more buildings were on the property. I go back inside, but see something in one of the rooms. A student is murdered. I become panicked and scared; I don't even have time to mourn them. A blonde girl instructs the killing, but an old man (a camp counselor) seems to oversee it. I hide as they begin to talk.
"We have to stop doing this," the camper says. There are about five people there.
"You understand why we are, you know," the man says in response. I cannot guess why they are killing the students. I suspect that they killed all the others too, unlike what they stated. I go to bed, but I cannot sleep. My terror produces sweat on my sheets, and I get up. I sit on the floor and think, but I cannot settle my thoughts. This was only the beginning. The days go by, and more campers disappear. I shudder at where they might keep the bodies. I tell one student, but on the night before the last day, everybody knew of the crazy killer cult rumor. I attempt to get sleep, but chaos ensues. I sneak out the back, but I soon have to escape a stalker. Many people are killed, and students run out of the building frantically. Many campers kill each other; they were also a part of it. I run to the wooden theater, and there are children lying on the ground. A man is light matches and throwing gasoline. I scream, but the children don't realize what's happening. They open their eyes and realize their attacker. The campers get up and run to the exit, but the far left portion has been enflamed along with some of the burning kids. The fire spreads by each still live body, causing only a few to escape to safety by the doorway I am standing at. The wind pierces my back; I am outside. There are acres of isolation, I think, how will we ever get out of here? I go to the gate where a girl is.
"Is that smoke I smell?" she says playfully. I ignore her.
"Do you remember last year? They are insane. Call 911!" I say.
"What? This is a nice camp, they aren't crazy..."
"They are part of this cult- You don't understand because you didn't go this year- Just listen. Your brother is dying. Follow me!" I say to her. Her face explodes with worry. I take her to the burning theater and call her brother's name. He does not respond, indicating his death. The property is chaotic; the fire is spreading and death is a harbinger to everybody. The blonde girl tries to stab the girl I am leading to her brother. My friend runs far, and I lose her. I have no choice but to run in the opposite direction to avoid the killers. I am out of breath and am in the forest. I can hear screams, and there is blood on some of the trees. An hour later, I come back to the camp. I step behind a building and see my friend's body. I am struck by an angry, tragic sadness. I run from the killer girl. I find the hatch that leads to the basement in the forest while running through the darkness. I descend the steps but hear her quickly behind me. I find a closet and enter it. I hide behind it. The basement suddenly turns into the garage of my house, but I do not become lucid. In the closet of my garage, there is a door leading outside to the sidewalk that I can escape from. I hear the girl coming. She flings open the door and frantically swings her knife around. I kick the sealed door open and run into the streets, free into the morning dawn with the scene of the camp long gone.