• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Thread: Greek gods

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Your Dreams
      Posts
      746
      Likes
      56

      Greek gods

      I heard somewhere that some people still believe in the greek gods. Is this true?

    2. #2
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      29
      Likes
      1
      yes it is as i am one of these people however we do not think of the gods as actual beings, we are just personifying natural forces in the universe

    3. #3
      Member evildoctor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Chicagoland Burbs
      Posts
      245
      Likes
      41
      Yes,

      There is an active Hellenismos movement. They worship the greek deities and attempt to reconstruct the orgional rituals and practices based on acient texts.

      They tend to get thrown in with the blanket "neo-paganism" term. Neo paganism is about 80% wicca/witchcraft but the other 20% is made up of those following old roman, greek, norse, etc religions.

      Here is a forum just like this one but for Hellenismos :

      http://hellenismos.us/f/YaBB.pl
      Every Man and Every Woman is a Star - There is no god but Man.

      The word of sin is restriction - Thou hast no right but to do what thy will.

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Your Dreams
      Posts
      746
      Likes
      56
      Intresting do they believe in demigods to?

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •