• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Bed time anyone?

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered
      DJ Entries

Bed time anyone?

Just wondering if anyone is going to sleep in the next 30 minutes or so. I'm open to share a dream if anyone cares to try. I'm the black horse.
      Also, anyone can use this thread to find other dreamers willing to give it a go. Just ask and reply.
      Mismagius and LCS like this.

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Adelaide, South Australia
      DJ Entries
      Yes
      4:24pm Fri 11-Aprill. Now having a nap. Will think of black pony while feeling my heart pulsate. I' post here what happens.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered
      DJ Entries
      Cool. I'm off to bed then. Hope we meet up havago!

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I just raced to the kitchen and made a nice Twinings herbal infusions: Camomile and Spearmint tea.

This impromptu dream game is exciting for me. I'm so glad I hit my Dreamviews bookmark when I did and found your brand new thread "Bedtime anyone" on the forums front page.

Sync, sync, sync
      AstralMango, AlexaMtz and kadie like this.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      So here goes.......
      I had a lot of pre sleep imagery, not hypnogogia. First thing when I closed my eyes, I had an image of leopard skin clothing. Just saw a gimps of maybe a pant leg or a sleeve.
      Next I was trying to get into my black horse character and I could see from the horses point of view, but also as someone watching the horse. NO! Wait a minute...that horse looks like a mule! LOL, I saw my own character as a mule. a very pretty mule with really long eye lashes, but a mule for sure and not a horse.
      The next image I saw was a woman zipping up a plastic storage baggie. The one with 2 colors at the top so you can tell if its closed properly. I think there was pills or some kind of medicine in it, because she put it by her bedside table.
      Next I was just about to transition into a dream when I sensed a small boulder fall very close to me. The scene opened up to an enormous canyon of which I was on a small plateau slightly below the rim of the canyon. Someone had purposely pushed a large rock (larger than a bowling ball) off the rim and very near me. I looked over the edge of the canyon below my little plateau and saw that the drop was hundreds of feet.

Through the night, I had bits and pieces of dreams float into my consciousness but not much I can remember, actually, cant remember any except for being in a big city following a young blond man somewhere.
      I'll have to work on being lucid next time I play this game.
      EbbTide000 likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I never heard back from you havago. I hope you are feeling ok.
      well its that time again. Ima stay up for another hour and watch the eclipse, then its off to bed. Anyone care to try DS or what not, please post before 11:15 pm west coast USA time.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      The eclipse is looking pretty cool.

Goodnight fellow dreamers.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      LD Count
      Quite a few.
      Minnesota
      DJ Entries
      Doh! I saw the first time you did this and thought it was so kewl... And now there was a 2nd chance and I missed that too.. lol.. And I thought the lunar eclipse was on the 22nd for some reason and I was planning on watching it, guess I missed that too. Did you take any pics?
      kadie likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      No I didnt take pics. I only stayed awake to see it about 3/4 dark. I was just too tired. Im trying to start my own little resale business and have been working so hard for the last 6 weeks or so. I hardly get on here during that time, but I realized I need to take my mind off work from time to time, so I came back.
      Thanks for the shout out. I hope others will use it to try to connect. It would be interesting anyway and maybe help people to gain a little rapport in this section. IDK
      Im California time, so If you ever want to give it a go, check California time in the 10-11:30 pm range. That's usually when I check the internet before dropping off for the night. Hope to see you around.
      gab likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      Hope to get some sleep in the next few hours or so. It is 4 AM here and am kind of restless. Doing everything that I can to stay motivated and try to enjoy things. Which is going quite okay, actually. But i really just wish to lucid dream again which doesn't seem to come naturally for me at all.
      kadie likes this.

Semi normal Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      not counted
      Timișoara
      DJ Entries
      5:40 AM, I have insomnia, again.
      Dthoughts likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Darn Dthoughts. I saw this too late. Its just 10:45 here now. Its prolly sunrise where you are. Oh well, I hope you got some sleep.

A little shout out to the sleepless white wolf!
      Dthoughts likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      I eventually did a little reading in my dream journal and a nice hot shower before falling asleep ventually. Not going insomniac again.. I hope. (means less caffeine/cigs for me)

Hm.. Kadie. I do not understand that if you live in Cali.
      How the boob is it possible that your timeline is 3 hours later than mine? 10.45 was posted at 7:45 for me :S

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Hmmmmm Dthoughts......from my screen your post said 2:04 am and my post was about 3 hours later. Ummmmmm.
      Last edited by kadie; 04-20-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      What time is it now, for you? Lets see if we can sync up a little bit.
      kadie likes this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Quite a few.
      Minnesota
      DJ Entries
      I would actually LOVE to try this as well with both of you! Any ideas how it would work? And maybe we can get a time to try? This would be kewl knowing someone else is doing the exact same thing in a different location Would we focus on something at the same time? Sounds like so much fun
      kadie likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Hey guys, sorry for posting and running. Its been a heluva long day. I might have a little more time to catch up tomorrow. I didn't forget you pm Enigmatic. Ill pm you tomorrow.
      Good night dreamviewers.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      i am not trying to share dreams so much. I have some other things i want to do when lucid. Personal things take priority here, but.. there is a good chance that i will forget this and focus on shared dreaming anyway. just whatever my memory reminds me of whenever i am in a lucid dream will have to do.

A method that should/could work and plan on engaging in myself is imagining an energy ball that is my core consciousness and linking it to core energy ball of the person i want to dream-share with. It works best for people you know a little it is much easier to assess their energy. You know you have a connection when there is communication. Good luck!

(I gotta run as well. Heh. And i don't have internet at home so i'm going to have a hard time responding if i dont' fix it)
      kadie likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I was telling someone they should read WakingNomads Shared Dream Etiquette before we go any farther. Maybe We should take this thread to deep dreaming instead? It seems there are frequently new crops of members that want to try this but I do think there should be a world clock that everyone could sinc their time with as the time stamps on our posts are way off.
      I'm guessing it would be good to add ones time and time zone when offering to share or agreeing to share? I already have it know that my time is California time.

Also, I like WakingNomads green moon meet up place. If anyone wants a neutral place to meet up it could be there or some other mutually agreed upon place. I wish Nomad was around........

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Quite a few.
      Minnesota
      DJ Entries
      Well I'm 2 hours ahead of Kadie, I'm central time. I'll read that etiquette bit. I was really wondering if there is anywhere mutually that the people who join up in on this have actually been to. Like, I know this is a long shot, but that would be one of a kind place. <----- This probably won't work but who knows.. lol. In my mind I might go to the wrong green moon or something. I know on another web site there is a made up island that they have and a subforum specifically on it, I don't really know how much success they have had. But what if it were like a place lets say like the Grand Canyon. I'm sure some of us have been there before. The bridge plank that goes about 100 feet out and over the canyon. But then again Dthoughts is from the Netherlands so this probably won't work. Shit, for that matter maybe we could post a pic of a place with a map and everything. Or like on a peak of a certain mountain. Or stonehedge! Hehe. Then again the green moon sounds good too. I'm so new to this maybe I should keep quiet and go with your guys suggestions.. lol. I'm just worried maybe I'll go to the WRONG green moon. Lol Either way, glad Kadie started this thread
      SkywalkFromOutsideLedge.jpgstonehenge_2540465b.jpg

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Sky Walk is out for me! Lol ! cant do heights like that!
      I'm o.k. with stone henge though. I dont think you would go to the wrong green moon. That would be pretty comical though. Several of us have a interesting time on the green moon and you post back "hey guys, where were you? I was at the green moon." Rofl just thinking about it.
      Dthoughts likes this.

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries

kadie, Enigmatik, Dthoughts and GabiAlex.

Wow!

I just heard on morning TV that the the Queen is 88 today. My mum was born on the Queens Birthday. Mum would have been 78 today (21st April 2014)

I am sick and (literally always) tired. Just a cyst in an ovary. No shadows in organs around enlarged ovary. So if the ovary has a cancer it has not spread to pancreas, liver or kidneys. Hospital wants to take ovary out. I am post menopausal (55 in October this year) so no infertility sorrows.

"So What!" you say...

Well, h umm ... I thought when the late Robert Van de Castle (who died on 29 January 2014, aged 86) would have turned 88, there would be an upsurge in dynamic Share-Dreaming for me.

That would have been a relaxing 2 years away.

Giving me 2 years to get over the loss of my dear dream-friend, Robert Van de Castle (rvdc). And 2 years to get over this health issue.

But we got Royals here in Australia and today the Queen is 88.

And you guys (right on cue) are planning dynamic shared dreaming.

I wish I had a two year holiday from all this hard but "historically important" shared dreaming stuff. But count me in, ... just don't expect much from me.

Love you all

... ...
      kadie likes this.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      Wish you luck, Havago. Sounds like your healing progress is optimistic and hopefully you feel very good, soon.

I Just woke up and I think Kadie is asleep. I hope to force some lucidity soon. Going to try dream herbs; African Dream root is very easy to digest and makes me feel all warm inside. Very healing too. I heared Kirkii Cactus root is "THE BEST" dreaming enhancer.

If not, I'm going to try out Amino Acid blend; L-Glutamine (4000mg), L-Theanine (200mg) it's in white tea, L-Aspartic-acid (2000mg). Or just read here.

And it turns out i awake aproxximately at this time when I have a late night. Kadie is probably sleeping by now so we might sync up around this time. To be honest though, we might not need time at all and we can just share dreams/information anyway. I woulden't mind stone henge or the moon. The moon is actually still a major goal for me but for some reason I do not have enough Motivation to do any magic and go there. For some reason it feels like I need a push to really set my intention in a strong enough way to travel there in dreams. This might just be it.
      EbbTide000 and kadie like this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Yes. Good luck havago. Good news that it has not spread. Glad you are gonna give it a go with us.
      "And it turns out i awake aproxximately at this time when I have a late night. Kadie is probably sleeping by now so we might sync up around this time."

I might have had something. I was sleeping and had a bunch of snippets of dreams. Actually they may have been longer than snippets, but thats all I can remember. I had to wake up to write them all down.
      So I went to bed thnking about Nomads Moon Bus. I started to fall into sleep with my new usual LD method. Seeded. As I realize I'm LDing, these are some of the main Themes in the dream.
      First I was waiting for the moon bus, looking alternately at the sky and the street. a strange red bus comes zipping by and I wave frantically to get their attention. I was semi lucid at this point....aware but not able to control the dream. Suddenly I had on a hot pink Mardi Gras outfit with a tall headdress. I get on the bus very clumsily, kind of bumping into everything, (must have been the headdress) The bus was wild! There were so many people in there and it was like a huge wild party going on. I look around for Dthoughts or Enigmatick or havago. Even looked for WN. Hoping I would recognize any of you here. I clearly see two young men, prolly in collage, throwing around a baseball while on the bus. They had old time 1930's or 40's uniforms on though.

I forget how I got off the bus, or how things transitioned. Next some of the people from the bus were on a merry-go-round. Not the kind with carousel horses. Just the kind at kids parks that you sit on and someone spins you. It was going pretty fast, and I really wanted to ride on it too. Somehow I jump on and get kind of banged up on the bars, then I get flung off of it. Land flat on my but like an episode of I love Lucy and......I still have on the Mardi Gras costume. My headdress falls down over my face and being so heavy, it kind of slumps my head forward.

Next bit changed and I'm not exactly sure of the order, but this is what I can remember.
      Still semi lucid. A person appears before me wearing a black space age motorcycle helmet. It's all glossy and reflective. I say, who are you? thinking it could be another dreamer. The visor swoops back to reveal black space. I cannot see who it is. I'm skeptical, so I kind of dismiss this person. Then there is a woman riding by on a Harley and I want a ride to get to the green moon. I notice my attire is more along the lines of a biker chick, and then I see just a hand reach out from the blur of the Harley going by. I grasp the hand and then realize it's the black helmet person and the Harley turned into a 3 wheel motorcycle. A very cool jet black moto trike.

At this point, I realize that the scenery going by is in animation. awesome animation like a video game. I have never had dreams in animation before. I cant remember much detail about this but it was really neat to kind of be IN animation.

There was a brief moment where I saw a black dog kind of lunge at me from afar. As it got closer, it turned into a black wolf and the eyes were glowing. This too was in animation. I was not afraid and thought that perhaps a DC was trying to scare me. The wolf stopped short of tearing my face off. I stared at it and the snarling fangs just inches from my face. Then I pulled a trick that I remembered WN suggesting. I kind of swirled my arms in backward circles and the scene with the wolf tore in two like a huge sheet of a movie screen being torn in half. The wolf was gone, but so was the animated feel of the dream.

The last little glimpse I had was following someone through a maze of stacked boxes in a dark warehouse. There was very little light, and the person leading me was going too fast.

Thats all for today folks. Any syncs?
      Enigmatik and DawnEye11 like this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Quite a few.
      Minnesota
      DJ Entries
      In my DJ I'm almost wondering if the convertible that I felt like I escaped on was maybe one of those "3 wheel motorcycle" you described. And as I have talked to you already, the whole being attacked by a dog scenario is VERY interesting being we both had something on these same lines happen to us both. And we both were both semi conscious. I just remember that this dream was probably around 6 to 7ish am central time. Other funny thing is that I sensed in the dream that I was back in earlier times. Like before people had pristine teeth etc. Lol

My DJ log........

"Maybe around 7:00ish am. This followed a oob I had.

Okay, there is a dog and 2 people trying to kill me. I have nothing to defend myself. There are rocks nearby gold ball size. I pick these up and start launching them. I hit the dog and now I fear he is going to maul me. I jump up on a planter with some shrubs growing from it. Instantly I look for more rocks. At one point I think I recognize one of the attackers as Son, my friend who I haven't seen in ages. The fear of the dog is overwhelming and now I jump into what seems to be a car, a convertible of some type but small. I zip away. Now I'm rolling through this area. There is a lot of dirt trails and I'm going past a front end loader and I tell my passenger to hurry, or it might turn on us and smash us. We make it by the loader then we are approaching a excavator. It is doing some digging and I'm scared it's going to rotate and attack us. We zip by it. Now we are going up a hill. After getting to the top we stop. I look around on this forested top. And down below I can see an assortment of houses. At this point I just don't know where to go, but I do feel much safer. I stash the vehicle whatever it may be into the bushes about 10 feet off of the dirt trail. I lean it against a tree. Instantly I notice a woman running out of her house and she begins to flags us down as if she wants to hide us so we are safe. We both run down the wooded slope and appear on the clearing at the bottom where her house is. She motions us in. When we get inside we are greeted by her husband. I feel safe now. The fear is gone. This woman though somehow seems interested. She smiles and her teeth seem semi decayed. I really focus on her teeth. The more I think about this makes me feel like I'm back in time. Before dentists, etc. This house almost seems like a older style, like a large cottage. She shoos her husband away and is really focusing on us. She seems dirty, like her clothing is dirty. Maybe before washing machines. I decide to go outside and see a kid on the property adjacent. Now it almost seems like there are more houses down here than I thought. This is around the time the dream fades. "

So in other words,
      1. we are both attacked by a canine
      2. we both defend ourselves
      3. we both throw something
      4. we both sense we are early 1900's
      5. we both are with someone we can't distinguish
      6. we both travel on what seems to be maybe the same motorcycle
      7. we were both LD/OOB
      8. and we both had a instance where we were with someone and they were traveling really fast through as you say warehouse and I say dirt area with trails and heavy equipment working or whatnot.
      1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = awesomeness! lol

Now I'm not claiming a shared dream, but none the less I definarely find this quite interesting.
      Last edited by Enigmatik; 04-21-2014 at 05:14 PM.
      kadie, DawnEye11 and Dthoughts like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast