• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Like Tree134Likes

Thread: DV Wolf Pack

Returned Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      Irrelevant
      Colorado
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by LolaTheLoner View Post
      Need for an Alpha
      Now that we're starting to grow in number, I've been thinking of ways to determine who should be the Alpha in a dream-related way. I think a good and fair way to decide this would be to give the title of Alpha to the first member of the pack who is able to summon one or more pack members within a dream simply by howling. What do you all think?

The main purpose is not shared dreaming, no. But I figure it would be a cool scenario for shared dreaming for any who would like to use it as such.
      Good luck with your shapeshifting!
      *slowly bumps to add me to the member's list*
      *do it now or get stabbed... with me being annoying*
      *acknowledge the fact that I would never stab anyone*
      *sorry*
      LolaTheLoner and LouaiB like this.
      The bird breaks free of the egg.
      The egg is the world.
      Who would to be born must first destroy a world.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      200+
      Klysm
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by SinisterDezz View Post
      *slowly bumps to add me to the member's list*
      *do it now or get stabbed... with me being annoying*
      *acknowledge the fact that I would never stab anyone*
      *sorry*
      I PM'd Sensei because I can no longer edit the first post. Since you're a DG, maybe you can add the new members as well?
      CanisLucidus likes this.

Death's Other Kingdom - My Dream Journal

Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by LolaTheLoner View Post
      I PM'd Sensei because I can no longer edit the first post. Since you're a DG, maybe you can add the new members as well?
      I've added the new members to the pack roster. Let me know if I missed anybody and I'll get them added!

Dreaming Partner: Dreamer

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Woo hoo! Last night i had a lucid and tried the technique of just jumping to the ground and turning into a wolf, and it worked! I was able to run on four legs. As I was running the sun was behind me and I saw 4 wolf shadows, although I never saw the other wolves...I think I was alone otherwise. I couldn't find an animal to hunt, but a young girl was behind a page fence. I tried to jump it but I couldnt. I don't think my heart was into attacking a young girl. Forgot to try baying at the moon...will try that next. Two important comments... I really really planned on doing this...intent really matters as I had the LD within a day. Also, planning actions is important.I had one of my longest LDs.
      Iokheira, LouaiB and CanisLucidus like this.

I'd rather be dreaming Achievements:
      1 year registered Tagger First Class Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
      This sounds really cool. I had one lucid where i tried becoming a wolf and the dc's said I did, but I never got to four legged running which I am looking forward to. I have experienced other modes of LD movement but not 4 legged running. Question: is it better to try slow transformation, or quick? I was thinking of just jumping to the ground and start running but wasn't sure if that was a good way or not. Like the Twilight Series I suppose...
      It really depends on what works for you. If you believe it'll happen just running and doing it, then it will. Personally I always seem to have more success in my lucids when I operate on instinct and don't try to analyse anything. If you've transformed in nonlucids I think that'll give you some clue as to what to shoot for.

EDIT: Hey, I've been meaning to ask you guys - What usually happens to trigger your shifting? What's it like/how does it happen when you do?
      Last edited by Iokheira; 07-18-2014 at 02:03 PM.
      CanisLucidus likes this.
      “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.”

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      While i am not a big believer in shared dreams, I am not an atheist in it either. My next LD i will try to summons other wolves with with a particular howl. Let's see if anyone hears it and can describe it. Please be patient... It may take a couple weeks... but I will post when I am successful.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      In DV +216
      In a Universe
      DJ Entries
      I used to consider myself as a lone wolf since my early 20's when it was told in a dream, I have a wolf heart. I have shape-shifted a couple of times and it felt great! From time to time I use to run four legged because of I find it more comfortable and faster. It would be nice if I get to meet other wolves in a lucid or non-lucid, that would be awesome anyway! I don't care if they're just representations of my mind, the idea sounds nice. As I seem to be a lone rider, apparently I'm looking to build my own pack, but it doesn't prevent me from meeting new friends, specially if it's her Anyway, it gave me a great idea to start working again, since apparently I've forgot to work with this inner nature from some time ago... It's just that I dislike the public figure of wolves used for political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Iokheira View Post
      Hey, I've been meaning to ask you guys - What usually happens to trigger your shifting? What's it like/how does it happen when you do?
      Usually I did when I needed or was facing some stressing situation. I don't remember invoking my inner wolf for fancy purposes.

Edit: I almost forget, I liked to identify myself with the extinct black wolf.
      Last edited by Box77; 07-20-2014 at 06:27 PM.
      CanisLucidus and Rodrodrod like this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      Hm this sounds neat. I dont believe in shared dreaming but I can't turn Down an opportunity for.camaraderie to get me active here again. I have become a werewolf three times while lucid, and its always incredibly easy - as if the werewolf is my natural form and it took energy to remain human. Probably has something to do with my best friend and I being addicted to werewolves during our childhood... I'll add a dream entry if that's required.
      CanisLucidus likes this.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class Created Dream Journal

DJ Entries
      Um..this is so weird. My entire lucid dream story line is based around wolves. I myself am not a wolf, yet have a mysterious wolf companion who is in a pick with at least 5 or 6 wolves. When I saw this I was like "whaaaat".
      CanisLucidus and Box77 like this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      So now what?
      Box77 likes this.

ex-Lucario Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Cobalt Storm</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      1412+
      Equestria
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by RavenOfShadow View Post
      So now what?
      howl.
      Box77 and CanisLucidus like this.
      powder

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      In DV +216
      In a Universe
      DJ Entries

Last edited by Box77; 07-23-2014 at 08:41 AM.
      CanisLucidus and Rodrodrod like this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Here's my thought....when I dream a vivid dream or lucid dream I feel like I actually am there. I assume you all do to. A wolf pack needs a camp, or base, or gathering place. In your dreams all of us try to find a wolf place for us to be base camp.. Not made up, but a true dream site visited that you can then clearly describe for us. If we find more than one, we can vote. If it is unoccupied great. If not, like a bear is there, then we later will try to dream someone of us killing a bear for example. I personally would like a clearing surrounded by boulders or a woods clearing with surrounding trees, or a big cave. But someone has to find a real dream site (you know what I mean) and clearly describe it for those that didn't actually see it with our own dream eyes. We get what we get. No imagination only..you have to dream see it.
      RavenOfShadow, Rodrodrod and Box77 like this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      I like this... Our first pack mission!

So we have to transform, go into the dream wilderness, and find a campsite. How many days do we all have to submit our site for voting?

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Well, let's see what comes in over the next 2 weeks. I am not in any big hurry myself. Whoever finds one, please be really descriptive as far as everything you "see", for the benefit of those of us who have to "see" it through your words. I myself would then like to try to use the description of the one we pick to "find" and hopefully see the same place (in my dream space). Similar to shared dreaming but maybe more realistic and achieveable.
      Box77 and Iokheira like this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      Alright Ill get on it!

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      This is cool. I'd like to be part of the pack!

Hmm...an intro? I'm a 21 year old female university student who is 1/4 native american and my last name actually means wolf . I'm extremely loyal to my friends and would love to have you all as a family. I would prefer to be called Zukin (my username comes from a videogame).

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      Welcome to the pack, Zukin! Great to have such an experienced dreamer! Our first mission is to find a pack campsite. So lucid dream, transform, and then find an ideal place we can possible shared dream/ use as an HQ.

Awoo.
      Queen Zukin likes this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Zukin, have you shape-shifting yet into a wolf, or been in a wolf form in a dream? That would be the first step if you haven't already. Otherwise, help us find a the pack gathering site.

I would love to join the pack! sounds really fun and exciting! My name is Kai and i am 17 years old, although my LD come and go but recently im getting the hang of it and i would like to challenge myself to turn into a wolf, maybe the packs supporting me and feeding my wisdom i can achieve it

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Zukin, have you shape-shifting yet into a wolf, or been in a wolf form in a dream? That would be the first step if you haven't already. Otherwise, help us find a the pack gathering site.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      I'm not sure what our approval process is, Kai, but if it was up to me you'd be in! I don't even know if i've been approved haha...

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Last night I managed to have an LD, so I transformed into a wolf and howled away. It wasn't ideal, I was in some big building like a multi-level office space. I am not yet very good at switching locations in my LDs. But they were pretty good howls I must say. So, anyone hear wolf howls last night? If so, what did you hear? Anyone else wolf shape last night? Ok, now I am focusing on finding a base camp next...
      CanisLucidus likes this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      2/week - 400+
      Matthews, NC
      Last night I managed to have an LD, so I transformed into a wolf and howled away. It wasn't ideal, I was in some big building like a multi-level office space. I am not yet very good at switching locations in my LDs. But they were pretty good howls I must say. So, anyone hear wolf howls last night? If so, what did you hear? Anyone else wolf shape last night? Ok, now I am focusing on finding a base camp next...

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      ~250
      Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      Nah, I'm in the middle of a dry spell at the moment... working late shifts. I'll report back as soon as I hit lucidity again... but nice work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast