Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Like Tree830Likes

Thread: Task of the Month for July 2014

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      2x/month
      DJ Entries
      I finally had my first lucid dream since early June, but I only got lucid after eating the junk food. Once I became lucid, I remembered the task but the dream faded too quickly. Guess I'm out of practice…

I'm at my sister's wedding reception. It's being held at a historic mansion. I'm sitting at a table with three other women who I don't really know. They start serving the first few courses, and it's all candy. I help myself to as much chocolate as I can get my hands on, though the waiters seem a little stingy with the portions. And then the food stops coming. All of us at this table are confused -- we expected a little bit more food and festivities from a wedding reception. I do a little bit of mingling and find myself in the mansion's kitchen. Someone is taking a lasagna out of the oven, and I'm excited to see that there is more food coming. But I notice that the lasagna is sitting vertically in the pan. I wonder how it's all staying together in a big block of noodles and tomato sauce when I realize that I must be dreaming. I remember that there's a task that involves food, but everything goes blank. Then I wake up.

LD Count
      Numbers
      Green Mountains
      DJ Entries
      Well, I've been really trying for the elevator task. My real aim is to ride it deep into the depths of my mind like Inception. Instead, I got a non-lucid dream where I rode 4 different elevators in a very convoluted path somewhere. After that, it gets pretty ridiculous and semi-lucid but unrelated to any of the TsOTM. Basically lucid without thinking it's a dream, just that it's not real...

Working at one of my old jobs again, I show one of the guys where I usually park my bicycle so he has a safe place for his as well. I remember my friend who got his bike stolen during his work shift, and we've since found a better spot to park them. I have him follow me up the elevator in A Wing of the building. I get off on the wrong floor, and have to get on another elevator. This time, people are getting off, and some other people want to get on and go down instead of up, so I get back out and board the elevator across the room instead. Reaching the top floor, we cross a big bridge to C Wing, and I realize it would've been easier to just enter C Wing from the outside... Too late now though.

There is a secret elevator that only maintenance workers and janitors have access to with our special keys that takes you to a remote mechanical room in the center of the building - perfectly safe place to lock a bike! I forgot to grab my set of keys, so instead, I go to a balcony that is rather exposed and uncomfortable for potential thieves to do their work. There is an elevator that leads down the the balcony. I wait for it, as my co-worker takes the stairs and then a ramp down to the balcony. I get on the elevator, this one is just a platform, open on all sides, like a lift in a factory or something, and ride it down 6 ft to the balcony where I lock my bike.
      "Above All, Love"
      ~Unknown~

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Soo - I had a lucid elevator dream!
      If I was as serious as fogelbise - I shouldn't bring it on to be counted, because the elevator brought me in the void and I woke up from that.
      But I found one this time and I rode it - so I guess it counts.

It was quite convenient to get lucid in the hall of a hotel - it worked again by noticing that I wore almost nothing, definitively not enough for this rather posh place. The TOTM came to my mind and I just needed to turn around to stand in front of an elevator with mirrored doors, which distracted me a bit. I found I can play with the reflection of me as if I could curve the mirrors - like these varieté ones, where you get fat or slim or twisted. Only the reflection changed - the doors stayed straight. That was nice. I had a proper dress then by the way without putting it on at some point. I still didn't try to blur the surface of things in the dream and paint into them and such things as Sivason had recommended to me a long time back.
      Whatever - so I press a button - the doors open, I go in and already I feel visuals fading, but I get a button pressed and the elevator goes down - and yeah - not sure if a door actually opened or not, but I end up in the void and wake up.
      I really need to work on stability, esp. optics and duration - my motivation is seriously hampered by lack of quality...

Rather funny - in a later dream somebody turns up stark naked and I say to a friend - look at this guy, he is naked in public, he must be a dreamer!
      I even thought about telling him so he can lucid dream, but then something else happened - shame!

By the way - there were several instances where I became lucid by seeing our old house, which doesn't stand any more, but I dreamt of it a lot.
      But now I don't any more - seems my dreaming self found out for good - maybe one day I will always be clothed appropriately not to notice that?
      Tricky bastard of an un-con...

Surely Sensei did this himself in here already - but why not once more: http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lu...read-18-a.html

All you TOTM dreamers - go sign up today for the next competition Sensei is throwing - starts Friday and is sure to be gorgeous fun and fantastic motivation!!

:pillowfight:

Nine Lives in Theory Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DJ Entries
      Bringing this over from Dreamer's DV Challenge -- hoping for some wings!

I am trying to lead meditation for my mom and sister. My mom criticizes me for laying out the cushions incorrectly. I have already had to interrupt my own meditation to help them, so I am not pleased. My sister is taking a very long time to get here! I finally say f*** this and get into my car and drive off.

I am driving through my hometown, and suddenly appear in the city where I live. I am driving through a college campus. I know I need to get to work soon, but realize I did not tell my wife where I was going. I reach for the phone to call her, but realize I have my old phone from college, and that I will not be able to contact her on this. I also realize I've brought my cat along by mistake, and that when I open the car door she will probably get out, and not be able to defend herself. I am starting to get stressed out by current events!

I find myself now walking in a mall that also happens to be a college campus, and it occurs to me that I might be dreaming. I do a nose pinch and can breathe. Lucid. I pause for a moment to just breathe and look around. Everything becomes strikingly vivid. I try to remember my tasks. At first, nothing comes, but then . . . Find Fris! I set off. I am very happy to have remembered the goal! I try to call Fris on my old phone, but this does not work. The phone only has one large green button in the center, and when I press this, I hear a voice come out, but for whatever reason (can't remember now) I am not satisfied with what I hear. I think I toss the phone away.

I begin running around calling out, "Where's Fris? Where's Fris?" A DC stops me and says he's found him. He points to a storefront ad for cigarettes. The add has a silhouette of a cartoon character on the front. I tell the DC that this is not good enough and continue my search. Different DCs stop me, either with rumors or reports, or just false information. As I am making my way down the thoroughfare, I notice an extremely beautiful DC -- maybe the most beautiful woman I've ever seen -- walking past me. I almost lost the objective and run after her, but then wrench my eyes away and continue on. Other male DCs were looking at her as well!

A friend from WL finally stops me as I am ascending some stairs and points me in another direction. "I just saw Fris over there, but watch out, because there is a crowd." I'm like, "Wtf, a crowd?" I run over to this spot and have to shove some DCs out of the way to get to the inner circle. Fris is sitting on a brick bench. He is a rapper, and all of the people are his fans. I ask him if he is really Fris, and he says, "Yeah, yeah." I wonder if I have to do anything else to meet the task. I ask Fris for his autograph (I mean, he is a famous rapper, right?). Fris agrees and is signing my paper when he sees my ring. He asks me if I am a mason. I say yes, I am. We talk about Freemasonry! Fris has all of these interesting skull rings on. He then asks me if he can hold my ring. I say certainly. He tries to work the ring off of my finger, but he is going so slowly. "Just pull it off," I say, "You're being too gentle." He finally gets it off and is examining it. By this time the crowd has dispersed (they walk away as we are talking). He takes out a lock-smithing tool kit and begins fiddling with my ring. I realize that he is trying to resize the ring to his own finger! I get kind of pissed about this, but then remember I am dreaming and that he can't do anything to my ring. I just shrug and watch. He is very meticulous. I then contemplate whether or not I've removed my ring in WL, and seem to feel my WL hand holding my ring. At this point the dream destabilizes and I wake up.

Dream Guide - DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1090+ sncFeb'13
      'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
      DJ Entries
      Flight to an Alien Planet, I will request my wings now:

7/19/14
      On a trip. At mall. Sears. Make my way past miscellaneous stores; overall path is a D shape with the curve being the mall and the straight line is the parking lot and my way back to point A from point B. Big movie theater with areas to sit and a huge ramp-like area to watch from with people laying and/or sleeping on it. Sealed door exit from the theater. But a guy comes in through sealed door. I can go out then and I do. This looks like way back to my car. Somewhere in here I'm thinking that I haven't gotten a hotel yet. I can use my phone to search for hotel deals. Walking in parking lot I see my wife's cousin N with his nice convertible. This has to be a dream to run into you here out of town! Yup! I do some of my I know I'm a lucid challenges basically bragging but it's great for confidence...I say to him, hey can I have sex with ( his wife's name). "It would be like" and I make the motions as if his wife is laid out on the hood of his convertible. I say you could have sex with (insert my wife's name). This was somehow much more fun than it sounds and just acting it out around the hood of his car felt a lot like doing it. I think: Down to goals! I think I want to do the planet one next. I considered doing it with the elevator one but no
      elevator around right now so just decide to fly up into space - way up and it gets dark I can't see anything but I stay calm fly up some more and then decide that I will just freefall until I hit a planet. (Note: It is my dream, I can make that work no matter how improbable IWL, LOL! In the dream I only thought that I can make this work. I didn't even go there with thinking about it being improbable IWL.) I simulate to myself a soft landing and I get it...I basically just find myself on solid ground as if I floated there like a feather. I can see through kind of a window or space into this other room or void (this is probably the dream reforming the environment after the void and free fall) and there are green rocks that have a lot of straight lines kind of like blocks thrown together creating odd shaped rocks, not unlike crystal formations. I cross through and there is big huge rocky formation that looks like it has teeth. I studied for a moment so that I can remember it later. The teeth are jagged kind of like sharks teeth. But the rest of it is not really shaped like creature really more like a big rock. I look around the room or space and there is another set of different shaped items that I come back to later but two of the items are shaped kind of like elongated travel chests. I could
      see something move off in the corner of the room the distance but when I look over there there's nothing. I walked over that way and I say "I come in peace" while holding up my right hand while kind of laughing to myself . I am creating my own cheesy 50's Alien movie here I think to myself. He comes back out. It is very difficult to describe what he looks like but he is a short creature maybe 2 feet tall . As for something you would find on the earth, he is most like an octopus perhaps but the base that he walks around on is a little more rectangular shaped than circular like an octopus. He has a bit of a goofy friendly face and is kind of a grayish bluish color. I try a line from one of my previous lucid dreams and I say "bring me one of your hottest alien women." A doll looking thing comes down from above on a rope. It becomes more and more lifelike, and more human woman like as this plays out. The rope is around her and slipping up and down her body pulling up her white nightgown and revealing her naked body. It is strangely erotic. I will
      leave out the rest of the sexual stuff with her but I may share by PM if requested. This space looks a lot like a big house. I decide to go back to look and kind of draw out all of the items on a sketch pad that I summon to help me remember this dreamscape, to really lock it into my memory. I go back over by the elongated chests but the chests are no longer there but I study the rest of the items but I drop the idea of drawing them. There are two clear glass bowls with a clear liquid in them. One has round multicolor items in it that look like fruits. The other one has some loaf shaped items sticking up out of it. It looks like it was set out for a party. I go off to my left and sure enough it's kind of liked a little party with my son there and some other people. Either I am back on earth now or they came up to visit! I then see my son's friend C and I think about how everyone talks about how promiscuous she has become. Not sure if she is still in college IWL. I think of another test / brag to my lucidity. I told my son I'm going to get it on with his friend C.
      Spoiler for Brief X-rated description:
      She does a very nice job. Wow!!
      After a bit of that
      the dreams fades back to bed but I remember that I to always have to check to see if it's a real awakening...but alas it is this time.

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      ThreeCat: What TOTM did you do? Sorry, I'm still waiting for my caffeine to kick in.
      ThreeCat, woblybil and StephL like this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      The Depths
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      ThreeCat: What TOTM did you do? Sorry, I'm still waiting for my caffeine to kick in.
      Fris is a DV member. Bonus task.

1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
      Fris is a DV member. Bonus task.
      Haha ok thanks. I saw that Fris was a "WL friend" so I thought there was a misunderstanding of the tasks.
      woblybil likes this.

Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      Haha ok thanks. I saw that Fris was a "WL friend" so I thought there was a misunderstanding of the tasks.
      Haha no, ThreeCat and Fris just met on DV the other day!
      He was asking a WL friend in the dream if he knew where Fris was.

I'm so impressed by ThreeCat's willpower to stick with the task rather than chase a beautiful lady!

Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

Nine Lives in Theory Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      Haha no, ThreeCat and Fris just met on DV the other day!
      He was asking a WL friend in the dream if he knew where Fris was.

I'm so impressed by ThreeCat's willpower to stick with the task rather than chase a beautiful lady!
      Hey Dreamer, thanks! That is actually something I am trying to work on -- ignoring "distractors" -- so I appreciate the kind words

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Brilliant, fogelbise, brilliant.

I had a great dreaming night but non lucid. AND ANOTHER NONLUCID ELEVATOR, this month is really kicking my a$$.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

Administrator Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ∞ ÷ 0
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Somehow I didn't end up subscribed this month. Well, a week to go. The elevator is epic as they always misbehave for me. Hope I get a lucky lucid!

Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Right Hand Side of God
      DJ Entries
      Did the planet task last night, and man was there some interesting shit going down on the planet.

Portal to the Blue Planet
      My Dream Journal: INeverWakeUp's Super Dream Journal

Previously Known As: ineverwakeup13(2010-2011) and ineverwakeup97(2011-2014)

~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Shangri-La
      DJ Entries
      I wanna get those wings so bad this month!
      Last edited by lucidmats; 07-23-2014 at 11:08 PM.
      StephL, ThreeCat and woblybil like this.

DJ Entries
      Naked!!

Spoiler for basic task:

Whole dream: Basic totm WILD - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Banned
      (Bonus Task)

I'm at my friend GenericLDer's house, we are sleep deprived in the youth of the day. Some 4am spaciness as we lazily sit on the couch, he is playing a text based MMO and I am listening to rain sounds on repeat. I remember reading the bonus task of the month and think to myself this is the perfect chance to attempt it.

"What do you want to do for the bonus task?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know man... I've always wanted to slay a dragon." he responds, still focused on his game.

I hatch a scheme to make this interesting and smile slyly before putting it into action.

"There is a game, like the one you are playing now it is text based."

He stops typing for a moment and listens intently.

"In it I am a mage capable of controlling reality by casting spells..."

"Nice, nice" he says intrigued.

"We are playing it right now, and I have only to use my magic to teleport us to the mouth of a stone cave hidden in an ancient forest of tall trees. They are so tall that their trunks disappear into the clouds, leaving nothing to hinder the gentle mist-like rain drifting down and over us. Steam Billows from the jaws of the ominous cavern, rushing forth in a deep rumbling growl. From beneath my heavy woolen cloak I ask slowly with a chilling calmness... Are you ready?"

"Uhh I don't know man."

"Just remember that it's a dream, you'll be fine." I turned to look at him, he still looked sleep deprived, slouching in his crumpled t-shirt and sweatpants.

"What?"

I started casting the spell to summon the dragon from the depths of an ancient slumber. From the steaming cave a gargantuan burst of fire billowed forth, it's heat nearly scalding my exposed skin.

"What the hell man?!" GenericLDer shouted as he stumbled back covering his face.

A deafening rumble echoed from the cave and it began to shake, showering the loose stone to the ground. Soon it was just a glowing smoking pile of rubble, but it continued to shake with increasing intensity. The ground around us began to churn in and terrible upheaval of earth and flora, and before us climbed out of it's own deep pit the fearsome and long forgotten slumbering stone dragon. It began to stretch it's wings, shaking loose the soil from the dull grey scales of solid rock, knocking the immense trees over with a thundering crash. It lowered it's head and looked us right in the eye.

"YOU PATHETIC CREATURES DARE WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER?!"

GenericLDer, apparently still annoyed from being breathed on quickly retorts in a sleepy but patronizing tone. "Look at this noob; afk in a pvp zone." he says with a pitying chuckle and a shake of his head.

The dragon reared it's long neck and threw open it's jaws to let loose a towering flame towards the sky. Above the clouds I noticed a orange glow, and realized he had set the forest on fire.

As burning wood and ashes begin to rain down from sky, Generic get's even more angry and runs at the dragon still garbed in his pajamas. He screams a blood curdling battle cry and attempts to punch the dragons giant toe with his bare fist. He pulls back and begins rolling on the ground while holding his fist and yells in agony.

"His def level is too high man, I can't hit!"

That was about when I realized he wasn't lucid at all, and with a swipe of the dragons foot was thrown into the huge chasm from when the beast had come.

"GENERIC! REMEMBER IT'S JUST A DREAM!" I shout toward the pit, despite thinking he's already lost.

The dragon looks at me from miles above and speaks softly in it's rumbling voice. "I am surprised that you fools dare think yourself a challenge to me. I am one without pity, for you are to me as an ant would be to you, and I have no remorse for such mortals."

Suddenly I hear that familiar battle cry echoing from the depths of the rubble. A blinding light began emanating from the ground glowing brighter as the scream became louder. Suddenly I saw GenericLder soar into the sky towards the dragons face. He was wearing beautifully decorated golden armour and dragging a giant shimmering blue sword behind him. He reached the dragons neck and ran vertically up it with a savage speed, growling so angrily that the dragon himself began to panic. Stone arms crashed against their own body with the intensity of someone attempting to swat away a deadly insect. He nearly knocked himself out trying to slap generic off own face. Yet moments before the crazed dreamer had leaped from the jaws of death in a daring but graceful front flip, pulling the sword in front of his head to bring it crashing down over the nape of the beasts neck.

Everything was crashing around me, burning trees, others torn up from the roots by the collapsing headless body of the dragon. Earth and dust and leaves being tossed into the air only to rain down in a chaotic confetti of the surprising victory.

Generic rode the disembodied head of the dragon like a crash-landing airplane, and it hit the ground in an explosive shower of dirty mulchy leaves. But moments earlier he had leaped in an insane somersault, rolling over the ground towards me, jumping up at the last moment to give me a high five.

"Bro I owned that noob!"

"Good job G." I said with a pat on his spotless golden plate armour.

"Thanks for the tip yo, I almost forgot It was a dream." Generic told me whole heartedly, but the moment of peace was short lived. He knelt to the ground, stabbing his sword into the earth and for a brief instant there was not a sound, even the falling debris paused on their way to the ground. I managed to see him stand up before he was already miles away in the sky leaving behind a thunderclap of air rushing in to fill his place.

I swear before I woke up I heard his voice echo from the distance.

"G G!"

Executive Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      Naked!!

Spoiler for basic task:

Whole dream: Basic totm WILD - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
      Midnight Ramens ? I thought I was alone...
      OpheliaBlue, Sensei and NyxCC like this.
      What other people think of you is none of your business

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      The Depths
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by woblybil View Post
      Midnight Ramens ? I thought I was alone...
      Midnight ramens are the best!

Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      Oh, I did the naked task the other night, I almost forgot to post it!
      I'm catching up with my DJ soon, I've just had a crazy week moving house. I have all my notes ready to go.
      I'll post again when the entry is up, I just thought I'd leave this here as a reminder to myself.
      I also attempted the planet task and found signposts to a mirror planet of the blue one in INeverWakeUp's dream - this one was called Red Planet.
      woblybil likes this.

Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
      Midnight ramens are the best!
      Oh-Really ? This is what happened to me this time...

7/26
      6:00am I had eaten salty ramens before bed and then found myself at home ninety miles south of the city and noticed I didn't have any teeth so I hopped on a bus to the dental clinic in the city with a 1:00 o'clock appointment and they told me it would be an hour wait so I went out Flying around eaters row eating pizza, hot-dogs etc then back to the dentist at 2:00 and they were worse off than before so I went back out for abit and came back and the office had moved to a new place and saw the receptionist dragging a girl up there saying "hurry-hurry" and sort of thought I might be dreaming so I flew up to the new place and it was closed at 3:00 and I said WTF, If this is a dream I don't like it so I looked at my hands and they were dream hands and the buildings were crooked and I tried to figure out the best way home, I couldn't fly in the crowded city too well but there was an elevator to the sky so I said oh-yeah,the TOTM;s although I was really more interested in getting out of that horrible place, The elevator was an aluminum platform that went up a clear angular tube on an aluminum track to a metal skyway/flyway above the city and it was small so I tossed away a heavy coat I was carrying and got in the tube and it shot me to the top in a second and as I got out I noticed I was naked to boot and people were pointing so I grabbed a rag from a painter and wrapped it around my waist and tied it then went flying down the metal highway toward an aunts house where I had clothes and then thought why bother "Home" instead and woke up vowing from now on I would find a local dentist....
      Sensei, OpheliaBlue and NyxCC like this.

Dream Guide Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      ^^Congrats on the elevator dream woblybil!

@ multiple ramen mentions 🍲- I can't take it anymore! Need to have one soon...
      OpheliaBlue and woblybil like this.

LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by NyxCC View Post
      ^^Congrats on the elevator dream woblybil!

@ multiple ramen mentions ��- I can't take it anymore! Need to have one soon...
      Yes-Yes, By all means have some more "Ramens"
      7/27
      6:30am... I had some more last night too, Love them ! (But)
      After several failed attempts to sleep I ate the Ramens and got up at five for a few minutes then back to bed working in a woman's car lot putting a car up on a ramp for display, But it was cockeyed and was going to fall over but I had to pee right then and thought it would wait and hid behind a car and started to wiz and the owner woman came around the car and caught me so I stopped and ran behind another car to wiz again and she came around that car and caught me and this continued hide and seek until I was out of cars but a long ways from out of pee and back to the front of the lot to the car on the ramp and she was on one end and I on the other wizzing away when the whole car display tipped over and fell down into a pile of junk with headlights pointing up,steering wheel on top and gas tank over there and me washing it all down until I woke up....

Last edited by woblybil; 07-27-2014 at 03:21 PM.
      OpheliaBlue and NyxCC like this.

dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV 3 years registered
      LD Count
      100 +
      Here, Now
      DJ Entries
      Yes! My first month on DV and I accomplished Advanced Task i: elevator!

Creepy Medical Facility and a Glass Elevator - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Oneironaut Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      the Pacific Ocean
      DJ Entries
      I completed the elevator task during Lucid #2!

Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Recent DJ Posts - Dream Journals

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast