• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 331 of 473 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
    Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 11825
    Like Tree11408Likes

Thread: Share your dream from last night in one sentence

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + outside tossing an aerobie ring to myself and catching it several times then try to throw it through the window into my friend's room (felt like a life memory)

+ ask the stewardess for paperwork on the bleachers she delivers a massive pile, I think I may not need any of it, there's an airport that flies to only a few places, it takes 9.5 hours to fly to my city

+ crazy indoors hockey, 2 on 1 (I'm the one), I have no stick, I fight one opponent and take his stick, my goalie is hopeless, they start piling furniture up as obstacles, I'm holding multiple DVDs they're pucks I eventually manage to shoot one in for a goal

+ some black guys are trying on my pants, green army style, I try them on they flood seriously I'm confused since I don't wear pants like that

+ something about a long missile/bomb in the mud

+ walking a bike down an indoor stairway there's a party (?) going on
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

LD Count
      Missouri
      DJ Entries
      I lucidly Hulk Smashed cars infront of my house.

That Wizard Guy <span class='glow_00868B'>Dark_Merlin</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was tackled on the beach by a large banana man, who was trying to sell me something
      Total Lds - 103
      Spoiler for Goals:

Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was at the shops and I was looking for something that I just couldn't find because I couldn't seem to figure out what I wanted and for some reason I realised I had no shoes on.

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + the judge on the train car is distracted by the girl walking outside, people are paying for things at their places at the cafe

+ getting into a helicopter, thinking about altitude

+ (major face palm, swore out loud at this recall) spend time with a guy working on the aurora iwinks talking about ld count, remee settings, see his circuit boards

+ kids are sliding down a snowy hill decorated with colorful lights

+ college housemate reunion I don't know anyone think about posting my years there a former housemate disagrees with me about when I was there he's only half right I calculate the years
      Dark_Merlin likes this.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I became lucid and thought "oh, Sensei's competition doesn't start until tomorrow," so I just went for a leisurely fly... then I got distracted trying to help a child who was scared of a water slide, and lost lucidity.
      Dark_Merlin likes this.

Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      LD Count
      I dreamt that my mother was watching a Supernatural crackvid.

I think I might have done a reality check, but my number of fingers were normal... Does that happen? I could be remembering wrong.

LD Count
      Last night I licked Norman Reedus and made a big tsunami in a city.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Table drink huge airplane fuel commiserating "I know!" snake up hill choose Pam maze keys get guy he wants me to tiae him to DMV

On stage kids party

Part hors doevres

In underwear outside at night

Frag guy sitting in theater seats feet down

Frag in a work bar looking for ChL?

Meeting friends later at an event green light

Kiss girl she's leading me to a trap in a band room

I'd rather be dreaming Achievements:
      1 year registered Tagger First Class Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      My dad was helping build a revolutionary computer called a "geodesic computer" that changed shape according to the information stored in it and had the ability to grow and refold itself as it worked
      Xanous and CanisLucidus like this.
      “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.”

LD Count
      Missouri
      DJ Entries
      Obama with Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi led a tribunal to interrogate citizens about thier taxes and I didn't believe the DC woman when she said it was a dream because the DCs were so intelligent and life like.
      Last edited by Xanous; 07-28-2014 at 08:01 PM.
      ~Dreamer~ and CanisLucidus like this.

Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I had about 5 pages worth of recall last night, so I'll just share the most embarrassing one, shall I?

Non-lucid: Totally banged Dark_Merlin... and as if it wasn't awkward enough already, someone else was in the room giving us instructions.
      CanisLucidus and Xanous like this.

Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

Australia
      DJ Entries
      I drove around with a friend for hours and hours before realising that the place we were trying to get to was next door to the place were we started!
      CanisLucidus and ~Dreamer~ like this.

Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was playing a game of cricket with a friend and I hit a 6, we then had to go and look for the ball and we somehow ended up walking through a forest where we promptly got lost and didn't remember how to get out again

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + prayer meeting in (my?) living room, some people leave, offended, some people arrive, enthusiastic

+ epic movie dream: ski hill terrorism, narrow path, lightsaber lab, horse jerky, star trek, land on alien planet

+ cheerleader/yearbook club(?) tape running out, bad false teeth disguise & cart, planning NSFW activity with ipad, semi-lucidly decide WTF am I doing I can get a real girl, start searching, lucid wake up feeling

LD Count
      Missouri
      DJ Entries
      After a FA my mom told me I was sleepwalking while lucid.
      anderj101 likes this.
      "Oh, and everything is not what it seems
      This life is but a dream"
      Breakers Roar by Sturgill Simpson

Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was a secret agent, I was agent 093, I had to destroy an evil creature who I had to find because it was in disguise, after searching tirelessly, I found said creature and battle was entered into wherein I slayed the fell beast.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + starting an old car and driving it up a hill

+ going down steep hill secret paths, what's the way to the blueberry fields?

+ pizza parties everywhere

+ selling a small box of my old junk to an aggressive lesbian for over $100, I keep one or two things and ride away driving a horse and cart

Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mount Lebanon
      DJ Entries
      A dream about Mario lol
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

"People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

Lost in a dream Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      The land of cheese
      I was running from the police after having punched a man to death, and, being unable to escape, I jumped off a bridge and committed suicide.

LD Count
      Missouri
      DJ Entries
      The fat people barely won the basketball game against the athletic people.

I tried to kill a Titan with my sharp claws.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.
      "Oh, and everything is not what it seems
      This life is but a dream"
      Breakers Roar by Sturgill Simpson

Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was going to a friends house for a visit and I ended up getting into a confrontation on the way. Somebody tried to be tough and told me to give him all of my stuff and I just said "Listen, keep walking mate, because this isn't going to end very well for anybody." and he listened and walked away.

strange trains of thought Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Swamptown, USA
      Right before I waking I was trying to describe a musical collaboration between an artist I've never heard of (Rock Steady Freddie?) and one who's name I couldn't remember, and just kept thinking "John, blues, something?" but the moment I awoke I realized I meant "Tom Petty!" except the song that was in my head for no reason was "Wild Horses".

(True story and I was completely sober, go figure.)
      http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/soaringbongos/hippieheaven.jpg

"you will not transform this house of prayer into a house of thieves"

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + watching a demonstration of finger nail polishing technique -- disappointed it was solid green, I wanted to see patterns, she applies some sub-nail priming material which makes the real polish "stick"

+(f) in the Z house, see TZ, see pencil drawings on the white floor

+(f) in line to get drinks in a large crowd manage to get to the front

+(f) setting up games for kids

+ sitting besides a bed on the floor CG there big beautiful eyes start making out, she says "you promised me a nice long private time" and I intend to deliver, but a girl appears at the doorway and I think she'll interrupt us, but it looks like she may join us

+ the general is sitting next to me, my wife goes to talk to him he will arrange for our tickets, do they need our passports? Later on, we're going up to the counter to get on, he asked "Where's your 'MIS'?" I'm shocked I don't have it, I thought he was going to get it for me, I may be stuck and can't get on the plane.

Tripping balls. Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <s><span class='glow_008000'>Astaroth</span></s>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Under your bed.
      DJ Entries
      Ugh, I had nice dreams but the bell rang and forgot everything. Also had one in the middle of the night pretty vivid. I was in a house, watching a mother and her daughter celebrate her birthday, everything was so shiny and beautiful. Then the mother turned her head to look at me and she said, ''there's a reason we are here in this very moment''. Lights went down and everything became grey and black, then some sort of man or creature appeared from behind and slowly turned his head to grab my neck with his mouth. Kept feeling it for a few seconds after waking up.
      I like destruction and reality, and one invariably leads to the other.

'Dreams are real while they last. Can we say more of life?'
      'We die to remember what we live to forget'