• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

View Poll Results: What was the smartest DC you ever met like?

Voters
    7. You may not vote on this poll
    • Smart yet something was still off (/- w-)

1 14.29%
    • Told me things I never knew until I verified it ( O.o)

0 0%
    • Smart as me...Maybe even smarter...> w >

1 14.29%
    • They were smart but not as smart as their leader (O w <)

1 14.29%
    • They were so beautiful/handsome I almost fainted. ( x //w// x)

0 0%
    • They were smart enough to teach me lessons \( ^ w ^ )/

2 28.57%
    • I believe the DC was smart enough to be a sentient being/ spirit guide (• w • ) (

2 28.57%
    • Felt like they were smart enough to be a real person. ( /* w *\ )

0 0%
    • Other

1 14.29%
    • Smart at first but than they got really stupid...(O.o)!?

1 14.29%
    • Haven't met a smart DC yet. ^^"

2 28.57%
    • It was like looking in a mirror XD

0 0%
    • Boriiiiiiinnnggg OTL

0 0%
    • The smartest DC I ever met was crazy looking but oddly smart :3

0 0%
    • U w U The smartest DC I ever met kicked my butt.

0 0%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Like Tree17Likes
    • 2 Post By <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>
    • 2 Post By JadeGreen
    • 2 Post By Higat
    • 1 Post By Dthoughts
    • 2 Post By JadeGreen
    • 1 Post By <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>
    • 2 Post By snoop
    • 1 Post By Dthoughts

Thread: What was the smartest DC you've ever met like?

Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      On A Special Star
      DJ Entries

What was the smartest DC you've ever met like?

This is a thread I'm making because I would like to know how smart a DC can get in a dream without you influencing it much. For example, a DC with unexpected actions but still sounds and acts smart at the same time. I put this on the beyond section for those who like to call them their spirit guides or something else but you can see it as just a DG/ smarter DC as well.
      Last edited by DawnEye11; 10-28-2014 at 11:01 PM.
      Higat and JadeGreen like this.

Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Here and Now
      DJ Entries
      SinisterDezz and DawnEye11 like this.

LD Count
      Meh
      DJ Entries
      I knew that you were the one to create that poll just by looking at the way these options are written XD
      DawnEye11 and JadeGreen like this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      To be honest with you I haven't met or spoken with many DCs. Some Dream Characters seem totally unresponsive to whatever I throw at them. Like flying around and yelling at a bunch of random bikers who seemed to pass by doesn't even seem make them shift an eye.

But beforehand in this dream there where a lot of people who visited me in my home one of them including Oneironaut (is a veteran on dreamviews, btw). Atleast, this guy claimed to be. He didn't look much like him apart from actually being black. Haa. But actually on second thought and re-reading the dream I had it seems more likely that this was more a form of a sentient dreamguide and I simply mistook his coloured appearance for being Oneironaut. He kind of looked more like an older version of Morpheus. But we had a chat and it was a very fluent conversation. I also complained to him about some things I was experiencing and he nodded to me and gave me advice about it. I do not remember much of what he said. At some point I turned away from him and looked at a scene and could still feel an 'energy' or 'presence' coming from his side of the table we where sitting on. There was a slight emotion of anger directed toward me. Which remains unexplained, I thought it was again something about racism.. But it seems like an odd explanation. I really think I projected a lot of things that weren't there.

Another time I tried to summon a higher self unto the scene and shortly after that the door rang and somebody from my appartment came in. She looked like her but slightly more grotesque and seemed malicious in it's intent. She didn't look me in the eye and seemed to be thinking for a moment and responding strategically with blatant lies.

The most peculiar account and I think i've covered them all by now was a conversation I have had with some kind of duck/ostrich bird hybrid. Well at first it was a human but during the conversation it transformed into a duck. It talked in a very weird voice and the conversation had quite a serious nature about it. It talked light-heartedly so as to comfort me it seems but it was clearly dominating the conversation. Unfortunately can not remember this conversation either but I rarely do remember much of conversations in dreams.

I conclude that DCs seem smarter in lucid dreams compared to non-lucid dreams. Although there was one DC in a non-lucid dream who had greater control over the dream than I had. But that is to expect coming from a non-lucid dream. It was very angry but eventually intimidated I believe by my response. But still seemed to show a will of it's own in my non-lucid dream. I think it's a very interesting topic and to be looked over carefully.

Actually, one more DC I remember. Haha. It is slightly embaressing. This one was a beautiful girl with blonde short hair and I tried to kiss her. She then morphed into a big ol' sumo-wrestler and walked out of the tent we where inhabiting. It was fairly lucid this one but on just on the brink of being aware of it as a dream.
      DawnEye11 likes this.

Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Lol That pic. XD

On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Haha Yeah... I think I like using kaomojis/emoticons a bit too much. (〃ノ∇ノ)
      JadeGreen and Higat like this.

Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Here and Now
      DJ Entries
      Nothing wrong with that.
      DawnEye11 and Higat like this.

On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      But beforehand in this dream there where a lot of people who visited me in my home one of them including Oneironaut (is a veteran on dreamviews, btw). Atleast, this guy claimed to be. He didn't look much like him apart from actually being black. Haa. But actually on second thought and re-reading the dream I had it seems more likely that this was more a form of a sentient dreamguide and I simply mistook his coloured appearance for being Oneironaut. He kind of looked more like an older version of Morpheus. But we had a chat and it was a very fluent conversation. I also complained to him about some things I was experiencing and he nodded to me and gave me advice about it. I do not remember much of what he said. At some point I turned away from him and looked at a scene and could still feel an 'energy' or 'presence' coming from his side of the table we where sitting on. There was a slight emotion of anger directed toward me. Which remains unexplained, I thought it was again something about racism.. But it seems like an odd explanation. I really think I projected a lot of things that weren't there.
      Lol I know who your talking about and I can sort of see how you would see the DC as somewhat like oneironaut and Morpheus. It would have been better if you recalled the conversation but its still cool to know he gave you good advice. Racism? Yeah... that feeling could have just been from a random thought. XD

Another time I tried to summon a higher self unto the scene and shortly after that the door rang and somebody from my appartment came in. She looked like her but slightly more grotesque and seemed malicious in it's intent. She didn't look me in the eye and seemed to be thinking for a moment and responding strategically with blatant lies.
      Wow, she must have been a real creeper.

The most peculiar account and I think i've covered them all by now was a conversation I have had with some kind of duck/ostrich bird hybrid. Well at first it was a human but during the conversation it transformed into a duck. It talked in a very weird voice and the conversation had quite a serious nature about it. It talked light-heartedly so as to comfort me it seems but it was clearly dominating the conversation. Unfortunately can not remember this conversation either but I rarely do remember much of conversations in dreams
      I love those kinds of Dcs. It's cute how they change like that.It sounds like a interesting experience. I'm curious to know what the conversation was about but its understandable. I forget easily if I don't write it down too.
      I conclude that DCs seem smarter in lucid dreams compared to non-lucid dreams. Although there was one DC in a non-lucid dream who had greater control over the dream than I had. But that is to expect coming from a non-lucid dream. It was very angry but eventually intimidated I believe by my response. But still seemed to show a will of it's own in my non-lucid dream. I think it's a very interesting topic and to be looked over carefully.

Actually, one more DC I remember. Haha. It is slightly embaressing. This one was a beautiful girl with blonde short hair and I tried to kiss her. She then morphed into a big ol' sumo-wrestler and walked out of the tent we where inhabiting. It was fairly lucid this one but on just on the brink of being aware of it as a dream.
      I agree that they are smarter in lucid dreams but It's probably because we can observe and interact with them according to our own will. XD lol Aww. Beauty became the beast too quickly.
      Higat and Dthoughts like this.

On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Idk why, sometimes I feel like its too much/annoying but I'm glad you guys don't mind it. Thanks.
      Higat likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      300+
      Indiana
      I've yet to meet a dream character smarter than I. I am the epitome of self-realization, God is me and I am subject to his will to do as She and He sees fit. To do otherwise is unbecoming of me. I am a slave no longer, a being of free will. I am the light that shines in the darkness, piercing the hull of the ship that claims never to sink. I am one impressive son of a bitch, I think, therefore I am, I am a will, a spirit, and I exist.
      Dthoughts and DawnEye11 like this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      A few
      DJ Entries
      DawnEye11 likes this.

On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Lol That's deep. ^w^