• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Lurker

Precognitive dreams

I had a precognitive dream last night. What I dreamt about had little importance to me. I dreamt I saw the score of Tampa Bay Lightning-Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game which said Pittsburgh won 4-2. Tonight I was flipping through the tv and just happened to come across a hockey game which turned out to be the Tampa-Pittsburgh game. At first I thought it must be a replay of the game because I wax convinced that they played the night before with the 4-2 score. Then I looked online and they hadn't played each other the night before or the previous day. As it turned out the score ended up being 4-2 Pittsburgh tonight. I had dreams like this when I was younger and the Minnesota Timberwolves were in the playoffs. Those dreams wre different because of I dreamt the Wolves won they ended up losing, and if I dreamt they lost they would win in real live. This happened at least a half dozen times over the course of two or there weeks when I was about 13. I don't remember it happening again until last night. Anyway, just wanted to get some input on it.

Banned
      DJ Entries
      time is prescient, we move through it. maybe start gambling?

Self-Proclaimed Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      in-between
      DJ Entries
      I wonder if you could expand on that. Perhaps actively seek a prediction, such as the next day's lottery numbers or another game result, something testable. Make it a goal and then see how the results match up. I feel like if these aren't coincidences, you have a natural ability that you can definitely improve upon, or at least try to learn more about.
      ~click here to view my tumblr~

Los Angeles, CA
      I tend to have these types of experiences, but the dreams usually involve people that I've been close with, and I've realized it's almost as if the events in the dreams mirror real-time events. In other words, the stuff seems to happen at the same time I'm dreaming, rather than in the future. So, I guess they're less precognitive and more... I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm with V1rus and elemental135--take a vacation to Vegas!