Like Tree6Likes
    • 1 Post By kadie
    • 1 Post By V1rus
    • 2 Post By <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>
    • 1 Post By snoop
    • 1 Post By kadie

Thread: Akashic Records

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered
      DJ Entries

Akashic Records

So it just occurred to me that the today's Akashic Records are the records kept by search engines and Govt Agencies. Not mystical at all. But a virtual trove of information kept on human interaction. Could this kind of detailed information be the ground floor of AI matrix?
      snoop likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Hundreds...
      DJ Entries
      I dont think so Kadie

Or did you thought about higher laws and judgement ?

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered
      DJ Entries
      LOL Psionic. Im just referring to the enormous amount of information that is collected on people daily. I was being a little ironic.
      here, theses are documents from Glenn Greenwald's new newspaper, The Intercept.
      Take your pic. They are almost all on data collection.
      https://firstlook.org/theintercept/documents/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/d...ject-overview/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/d...llular-signal/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/d...ancement-team/

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...ck-cellphones/
      Last edited by kadie; 12-16-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Hundreds...
      DJ Entries
      Information is great force... but conspirators have tendency to bloat it out of proportion. They see conspiracy against them everywhere... I'm not sure how much of that document is true and how big percentage is added to it.

Personally I don't care. I tried to argue some conspirators a few times, but seeing their belief in imagination is strongly planted in their head, so strongly that they don't care about irrationality of their arguments, I stopped. It is waste of my time. My interests lies elsewhere.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      According to new studies, Conspiracy theorists are more sane than those that accept the status qua.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2013...heorists-sane/

Also, the links I provided were from the documents leaked by Edward Snowden.

Just google "How much information does google gather" and you will get tons of articles similar to this one.

How Google collects data about you and the Internet

Just curious Psionik, did I piss you off or something? If so, why did you answer this thread? Or did you think I was dising the sanctity of the Akashic Records perhaps? I personally don't see any conspiracy here. Its already fact.

"The mammoth center, which cost some $1.7 billion, will allow the agency to store more and, perhaps more importantly, keep information for much longer. Bamford theorizes the facility will be able to hold a so-called yottabyte of information, the largest measurement computer scientists have. A yottabyte is equal to 500 quintillion pages of text, said Bamford, who believes the Utah center will store those phone records NSA gathered from Verizon Communications.

"Every day you pick up a telephone and call your grandmother or call your sons and daughters and mothers and fathers and whoever, records of those calls will be all kept in there – and may be kept in there forever. Who knows?" Bamford said."
      Taken from this article....
      NSA's Utah Home Is A 1.5 Million Square Foot 'Spy Center'

Now the part about the Akashic Records is just an idea that came to me about the similarities of what people traditionally call the Akashic Records, and what a 1.5 million square foot facility that can house a yottabyte of information. And thats just the NSA compound in Utah. Not to mention the one in Maryland and the center in Hawaii or the Google information trove. Im thinking along the lines of the probability of this kind of data being used to predict human behavior and lend that scale of information to the development of AI.

Its Ok if you dont want to go down this road, as you said, your interests lie elsewhere.
      Last edited by kadie; 12-17-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Hundreds...
      DJ Entries
      I 'm not pissed of course .
      I answered because I was intrigued of what you wrote at start. For some reason I was not thinking about physical world... Then you explained it with links and I was little amused. It has "taste" of conspiracy for me...
      If akashic records are real, they are not sacred. It may be only figment of our imagination.
      I read about AI development and I find it interesting. It would be intetesting if it is possible to create it. Would it be real or only simulated inteligence? Would it have dreams? Would it have "soul"?
      Do we have soul? Or are we only imagining it through all human history?

Such questions are for me important .
      Last edited by Psionik; 12-17-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Banned
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by kadie View Post
      So it just occurred to me that the today's Akashic Records are the records kept by search engines and Govt Agencies. Not mystical at all. But a virtual trove of information kept on human interaction. Could this kind of detailed information be the ground floor of AI matrix?
      That's an interesting view. I see it as the records of all that ever has been, is now, and ever will be, kept everywhere, accessible by the Dream Plane. I perceived it as a great European Library, the size of New York City.
      EbbTide000 likes this.

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Adelaide, South Australia
      DJ Entries

What is the Akashic Records. answere:The Big Being

Psionik

Quote Originally Posted by Psionik View Post

I'm not pissed of course .

I answered because I was intrigued of what you wrote at start.

For some reason I was not thinking about physical world... Then you explained it with links and I was little amused. It has "taste" of conspiracy for me...

If akashic records are real, they are not sacred. It may be only figment of our imagination.

I read about AI (Artificial Intelligence) development and I find it interesting. It would be intetesting if it is possible to create it.

Would it be real or only simulated inteligence? Would it have dreams? Would it have "soul"?
      Do we have soul? Or are we only imagining it through all human history?

Such questions are for me important .
      Here is my take on the Akashic Records.

My belief system is this:*

From the Big Bang to Absolute Zero, living matter had no soul or after life because there was no god, no eternal supernatural being. Life was just biological machinery.*

Then,*

when the entire universe cooled to Absolute Zero there was a massive explosion. At Absolute Zero matter stopped resisting energy and the one true god was born.*

The explosion went backwards in time from Absolute Zero to the Big Bang.*

There was not enough space to contain the blast (within the space-time continuum) so the blast kept rebounding upon itself making multiple dimensions.*

god became instantly merged with all matter, everywhere, and throughout all time, from the Big Bang to Absolute Zero.*This brought into being the very living Akashic Records. They are (like) the Big Beings memory banks.

Time is not linea to the Big Being that was created by the explosion that happened when the universe cooled to Absolute Zero. Time is only one moment to that being. That moment is known as the "now" to us.*

But to explain things clearly I have to put things on the timeline.

After coming into being and merging with all matter, throughout all time, from Absolute Zero to the Big Bang, the Big Being visited the last known civilization closest to Absolute Zero.*

That civilization may have evolved from us (of the 2014) but is unimaginably advanced and different from us. Their life span was almost forever. Their intelligence and number of senses were very high.

When they realized what had happened and who the Big Being was, they understood that with help of the Big Being they could understand all the living beings that had ever lived. Then, lift each living being into a conscious, comfortable, and eternal state.

The last civilization knew nothing of pain, discomfort, disability or anything bad. They intellectually understood the history of life.*

But now

with the help of the Big Being they could get first hand experience of the long lost, ancient peoples. People like you and me.

These of the last civilization became the original Cosmic Jellyfish or Oversouls. Nick Newport talks about them in his last publication. Nick also mentions the two best old books that discuss Oversouls.

I first heard about Oversouls in 1973 from mum, when she read parts of Lobsang Rampa books to me.

More later.

Part 4

So, what is an Oversoul?*

An Oversoul is an ancient being from the deep future.*

This being (with the help of the Big Being) sends down a tendril (like a Cosmic Jellyfish) and merges with a tiny embryo in a mother's womb. It will then stay quietly merged with that human, from the womb to the tomb.*

(even if that embryo divides only once then falls apart, the merged Big Being is gently transported, by an Over Soul's tendrill, to it's place among the dimensions to develope into an angel or fairy)

The Oversoul knows the history of the individual long before it chose to merge with us. Our little life is ancient history to our Oversoul.*

The Oversoul has no intention to change anything of the original life of the life form that it has merged with. It's only desire is to suffer every moment, with the life form, to understand, intimately, what the life form went through, all those eons ago.

The life form (you or me) will not sense the presence of the Oversoul (from the deep future).

But

When we finally die this Oversoul, in conjunction with the Big Being, ensure our comfortable, eternal life.

It is the Big Being that the Over Souls are merging with and rescuing, but, like positive collateral-damage we are preserved intact, for all eternity.

The Big Being and the Oversoul no more judge us, than we judge a mean old dinosaur, that died 64 million years before we were born.
      So

long story, short ...

The Akashic Records is a living being.

Which is why when we talk to "Our Dreaming Mind" before going to sleep,........ "It" replies in dreams.
      Psionik and kadie like this.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Hundreds...
      DJ Entries
      I like concept of your oversoul...

I thought of it as some jellyfish or sea flower... only that tentacles are in my vision the same representation of one. And there are many of sea flowers. I believe that sometimes there can be more than one tentacle bonded into the same time period. Base of sea flower is timeless, above time. I sometime struggle with feeling of something like soulmate... close soul. Would it be other seaflower intertwined to mine, or is it my aspect from the same seaflower?

Universe we are in is depended on time. If our soul is not, then it could be multi universal, eternal.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I should have put this in a different section.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      300+
      Indiana
      The akashic records would remain immaterial because that is their nature, but I think it is an interesting point to bring up. Search engines and the like are the "physical" manifestation of such knowledge, kind of like how bodies are a physical manifestation of the soul or one's essence, if you will. It can never match up to the real thing, but it exists as a shadow of the real thing itself, and it will continue to grow. It will die with the creatures capable of recording such knowledge, should they ever die. I believe it would have a life span, much like our bodies do.
      kadie likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Now that is a really interesting point snoop. What is the lifespan of the internet? Or Computers as we know them. How much will change by the time our grandchildren are in their 30's?
      snoop likes this.