• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 354 of 473 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
    Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 11825
    Like Tree11408Likes

Thread: Share your dream from last night in one sentence

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Present
      There is a house on our street that has a 'people cannon,' where people are blasted high up into the air to perform tricks.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was flying around with Peter Pan and ~Dreamer~ when some DC came out of nowhere and hit Peter so hard that he disappeared.
      Last edited by AnotherDreamer; 12-17-2014 at 04:10 AM.
      Tihiti and ~Dreamer~ like this.

Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I built a Sims-style forest and hung out in a treehouse with AnotherDreamer and SinisterDezz.

Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Lots of dreaming but poorly recalled

+ (south asian) Indian language studies -- there are dozens of languages to learn

+ missile crisis

+ climbing around outside, cause a small collapse of a cave mouth where some guy was still inside.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

LD Count
      40 plus years
      DJ Entries
      Somebody stole my truck, but I found it; however, it was all smashed up, including a missing driver's door, and when I tried to drive it home, the engine had a bad knock in it (I was upset), so I went looking for who dun it (I won't tell the rest, cause it weren't gud).
      Awareness beyond lucidity is an epiphany.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was in an RPG-like dream where I was battling a giant, inter-dimensional skeleton with a group of companions that I had befriended.
      ~Dreamer~ and Tihiti like this.

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      vague fragmented recall, unfortunately:

+(f) picking up camping bedding, noticing tube tent ground cloth material

+ in forest with another guy, trying to find/avoid discovery by girls wearing white, see one high in the distance, they see us, move through 3 of the girls in high places in fake combat, they move fast, give last one a hug, she says I smell, throw a book to DD doing drills down on the ground

+(f) I ask the wine guy to invite me back, maybe in a few years, he suggests next time I bring a bottle about 10 years old

+ drop by a room on a street next to a (McDonald's?) sign, see a helper guy there, there's one in every group who wants to be popular; in a CS lab, they're doing AI homework, PM is helping? how much longer, 4 hours?
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

LD Count
      40 plus years
      DJ Entries
      Standing at a whiteboard studying a spreadsheet, then I closed my eyes to try and understand what the numbers were about, then I shivered and vibrated, and floated downward, and woke in my bed, and I couldn't figure out why it felt like my hands where by my side, but they were really up by my head.
      AnotherDreamer likes this.

Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Like a lot
      Florida
      DJ Entries
      I had a piano recital at the White House in front of several foreign government officials, but I forgot my sheet music, so I had to improvise by making my own song on the spot.

I was with a bunch of people from my high school helping one of our classmates move out, but we got distracted by some of her things, like life-size attack robots.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.
      "Going through life worrying about the little things is like cooking with motor oil instead of cooking oil. Sure, you can still probably pull it off, but it'll leave a bad taste in your mouth in retrospect." - Me, apparently

2015: 101 LDs, 2016: 114 LDs, 2017: 38 LDs, 2018: 20 LDs, 2019: 8 LDs

DreamViews Discord!

Member Achievements:
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was in line to get on an airplane with a piece of paper and my passport in hand, but everything fell out of my backpack and I was worried that I would screw something up and not be able to get on the plane.
      ~Dreamer~ and Tihiti like this.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Yay, a coherent multi-scene nicely recalled dream:

+ czech orchestra & many conductors; Missouri conservatives; football; old dog & young kid, dog enters neighbor's yard, go get him, talk about kids schooling; high school outdoors hot dog lunch
      ~Dreamer~ and AnotherDreamer like this.

LD Count
      40 plus years
      DJ Entries
      I was talking to my two life long friends (both dream signs), and renovating a house (dream sign) with a role model from my youth (another dream sign), while listening one of my life long friends describe a dream she had last night. How many more clues do I need to realize I'm dreaming?
      ~Dreamer~ and AnotherDreamer like this.

LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      ^ Another hotdog dream, FryingMan? At least you didn't have to cook them this time!

Two tidal waves were approaching me from different directions, so I surfed them fearlessly to show a DC that there's no danger in dreams. (somehow not fully lucid )

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      ^ Yeah looks like pizza's been replaced for now. That giant corn dog sure looked good, the cook was slicing it horizontally and then I woke up.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was in a secret, underground film club and we were going to watch East of Eden.
      Last edited by AnotherDreamer; 12-19-2014 at 06:06 PM.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.

LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      In a huge show of trust, Sensei loaned me a large amount of money to purchase something that was very important to me for sentimental reasons.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + pushing/pulling a car up a hill; call for kids who come out of building; a device/fog cloud is to be avoided

+ flirty finger girl; phone call with Howard Stern: we got separated ; setting the digital clock; old vs. young soccer; avoiding the kiss (game?), give in then kiss (chaste) a bunch of DCs in a crowd around me

Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Like a lot
      Florida
      DJ Entries
      I was at college, and I had to get from the top floor to the bottom to get to class, which involved me going down what seemed like thousands of stairs.

I was at a summer Pokemon training camp, which involved a tournament where the losing Pokemon would be cooked and served.
      "Going through life worrying about the little things is like cooking with motor oil instead of cooking oil. Sure, you can still probably pull it off, but it'll leave a bad taste in your mouth in retrospect." - Me, apparently

DreamViews Discord!

Member Achievements:
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was traveling down a highway with a couple of merry hobos, they wore crowns and shabby armor and we were going on a grand adventure!
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.

Existential Hero Achievements:
      25000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      <span class='glow_008000'>Linkzelda</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      210+
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      Dreams for 12/3:

1. An inverted and evil version of the little guy from the game, Little Big Planet, is out to kill me so fast that I can’t even conceptualize how to finish a level without him coming for me.

2. I’m sneaking in a swamp, and I decide to take out an electronic device to figure out the control setup on how to move, shoot, etc.

Little Big Planet Hell, Sneaking in the Swamp - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dreams for 12/4

1. I’m Batman trekking through a blue field of grass, and Catwoman and Mr. Penguin join in together to try and get me injured/killed through booby traps, and random dream characters that want to gang up on me.

Batman, Catwoman, Blue Grass, Penguin, & Booby Traps - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dreams for 12/10

1. Link, though I don’t know if it’s a specific kind, is saving the Gorons, and they pat him on the back while they escape.

Link Saves the Gorons - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dreams for 12/15

1. A gecko in a garage is sticking on my hand, and it’s using black artificial suction cups to do so; I shake it off eventually, and needed to find it again, but couldn’t due to how well it blended into the grass at night.

Gecko in Garage Sticking on Me - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dreams for 12/20

1. I’m exploring an unknown island, and I enjoy looking at the horizon at sunset, and the vast sea.

2. I come out of a restroom, give a girl I seem to trust my ID, and I can’t enter a section in a building without said ID, and I end up trying to contact her only to find myself having to kill ReDeads from Ocarina of time

3. Someone is invading a House with Dynamites.

4. Batman’s Millisecond Reflexes saves the day.

5. I’m Jimmy Neutron, then I shift out of said body of Jimmy Neutron while he flings his penis at some girl with a baby who calls the cops; I get shifted back into his body, contact his parents who ditch me with only a weird textured mattress covering the door to defend myself with.

6. Two Shadows and one Sonic go super form; Sonic is clumsy and falls on the floor before turning into Super Sonic.

7. A vulture uses its beak to have fun with a girl’s private parts; the worst part isn’t that, it’s the fact that the girl rams her parts into the vulture’s beak that’s concerning.

Uknown Island, ID Taken, Invasion, Batman's Reflexes, Sexual Jimmy Neutron, Sonic, Vulturelingus???? - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Will the crappy sleep never end?

+ making shots on a pool table, lining up for strong draw

+ debugging the model train: the lines of colored light are too closely spaced

+ conspiracy to murder my plant: I catch them (3) in the act, while I have a replacement in hand and ready to go

+ famous author book signing: 2 flavors/colors of icee are served

Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mount Lebanon
      DJ Entries
      I made out with a cute anime girl. It was so nice! And with a little bit of tongue.. MY LDING GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!!
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

"People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

LD Count
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was meditating with 2 sloths, and was surprised when my dad (who is not spiritually inclined at all) wanted to join us.
      (Apparently that was less believable than the meditating sloths )

LD Count
      Like a lot
      Florida
      DJ Entries
      I was in the basketball stadium at my college, which was collapsing to the ground, but I was more concerned with the fact that I was running late for work and I forgot to bring my uniform.

DreamViews Discord!

Member Achievements:
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I was flying through outer space at ridiculous speed, but I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, then I started to fall, but I still felt like I wasn't really going anywhere.
      Tihiti and ~Dreamer~ like this.