• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
      Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries

WHY DREAMS DEMONSTRATE TRUE/REAL QUANTUM GRAVITY:

True/real quantum gravity (i.e., the ultimate and complete theoretical and actual demonstration of quantum gravity) requires invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance in conjunction with fundamentally equivalent and balanced attraction and repulsion and fundamentally equivalent and balanced gravity and inertia. Dream experience involves fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism. SEEN AND FELT/TOUCHED, THE BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE OF SPACE IN/AS DREAM EXPERIENCE IS THAT OF THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE IN CONJUNCTION WITH INSTANTANEITY AND BALANCED MIDDLE STRENGTH FORCE/ENERGY FEELING/TOUCH. In dreams, a larger space is made smaller; and a smaller space is made larger (on balance). Dreams span/bridge and balance interior and exterior space/experience. Dreams balance being and experience. Bodily/visual experience of space in/as dream experience involves visible and invisible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance. Accordingly, dreams are a linked center of body experience.
      Last edited by FrankDiMeglio; 02-19-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Administrator Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze
      LD Count
      2500ish
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Author Frank DiMeglio has fundamentally proven inertial and gravitational equivalency: Why we necessarily exist in, and have extension of experience in, the middle distance in/of space. THIS IS HUGE NEWS !!!

Together, on balance, the mind of the VISIBLE head/body of Frank and the adjoining IDEAS there constitute a MIDDLE intrest in/of science stuff. The Awesome wisdom (of the Guy/man) to the BRILLIANT idea at the very top of the visible body/head/ of Frank also constitutes a cool advance in/of science.

Fundamentally and most importantly, invisible and visible space in Author Frank DiMeglio's brain FUNDAMENTAL is/ can be the equilibrium and balance necessarilly consituting a True distance in/of space in Frank's head consistent with BOTH half thought and half idea.

Very importantly, while standing upright in our waking experience, FRANK'S TEACHINGS involves FULL WISDOM in/of space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. Consider the AWESOMENESS of idea/wisdom. (Consider the range of cool/good stuff.)

Now, most importantly, the award for MOST influancal/ground-breaking science involves visible AND invisible space we can only find in Frank's mind. IT is in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance. Accordingly, he SHOULD be awarded the Noble PRIZE in something. Perhaps physics.
      Peace Be With You. Oh, and sure, The Force too, why not.

"Instruction in Dream Yoga"

Why dreams involve bodily/visual experience that is visible and invisible in balance is now explained/proven as follows:.

Dream experience is consistent with the bodily (including visual) experience therein, as dreams balance being and experience. Vision (i.e., it is visible) begins invisibly inside the eye/body. This bodily/visual experience is invisible. This is the beginning of distance in/of space. Notice here that television involves full inertia and full electromagnetism that is experienced by bodily/visual experience that is INVISIBLE (I.E., BY THE INVISIBLE EYE/BODY.) THE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE OF THE TELEVISION IS ELIMINATED/FLATTENED. WE ARE RELATIVELY IMMOBILE WHILE WATCHING TELEVISION. Television is a creation of thought that is fully like thought.

Consider the waking and standing bodily/visual experience. Seen and felt/touched, this VISIBLE experience of space and the VISIBLE Earth/ground constitute full distance in/of space in conjunction with full gravity. This bodily/visual experience is VISIBLE, and it involves full distance in/of space. (Notice that we also have full mobility in conjunction with, and in relation to, full distance in/of space.) Watch someone else touch the top of their visible head with their visible hand; this visible bodily/visual experience then extends all the way to the visible Earth/ground. Magnificent !

BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE IN DREAMS IS INVISIBLE AND VISIBLE IN BALANCE. THIS IS WHY DREAM EXPERIENCE IS THAT OF THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE. SEEN AND FELT/TOUCHED, dreams are a linked center of body experience that involve balanced middle strength force/energy feeling/touch in keeping with the middle distance in/of space and instantaneity. Therefore, dreams involve space that is visible and invisible in fundamental equilibrium and balance consistent with bodily/visual experience that is invisible and visible in balance. Accordingly, dreams involve half inertia and half gravity consistent with fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism.

Dreams are not a creation of thought. Dreams are balanced between television (full electromagnetism, by the invisible eye/body) and our experience of full gravity (the VISIBLE Earth/ground, by the visible body). The relations of full distance, half distance, and no distance are clear. BEAUTIFUL ! DREAMS INVOLVE BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE THAT IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IN BALANCE ! EXCELLENT ! Dream experience (including visual) is more like thought, but dreams are not a creation of thought.

Dreams unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (and are quantum gravity) because there is no outsmarting the genius of dreams, because dreams improve upon memory and understanding, and because dreams involve our being conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance.

There is a ton of additional proofs, truths, explanations, and facts in this thread in support of all of this.

Clearly, there is no getting around all of this.

By Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

WHY TELEVISION IS EXTENDED DREAM VISION

Television is a manifestation or form of extended dream vision as waking vision; since television is the result of combining or attaching the two separate yet fundamentally linked (and fundamentally related) experiences of waking visual experience and dream experience. Accordingly, the experience of television is flattened. GREAT ! (I have more proof of this in this thread as well.)

TELEVISON AND DREAM VISION ARE FUNDAMENTALLY LINKED AND RELATED. The manifestation that is (and that involves) our growth and becoming other than we are is transcendent, as it necessarily involves an OVERALL mastery of physics/physical experience. Television also involves a fundamental mastery of physical experience. Here we have even more proof that in dreams we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. The proof is conclusive.

Last edited by anderj101; 02-20-2015 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Fundamentally merged

THE SHOCKING TRUTH OF WHAT DREAMS REALLY ARE, AND WHY THEY THEORETICALLY AND ACTUALLY UNIFY GRAVITY, INERTIA, AND ELECTROMAGNETISM

The waking and standing experience of the VISIBLE body (the VISIBLE bodily/visual experience) is very different from that of the INVISIBLE body/eye. (VISION begins INVISIBLY inside the eye/BODY.) This is the BEGINNING of distance in/of space. This VISUAL experience is, of necessity, DETACHED in relation to touch/tactile experience. The INVISIBLE bodily/visual experience involves what is the MIDDLE distance in/of space, as invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance IS the middle distance in/of space (logically, clearly, AND fundamentally). Dreams balance being AND experience.

FULL GRAVITY involves the VISIBLE bodily/visual experience with FULL DISTANCE in/of space (seen AND felt/touched). Consider the range of feeling/touch. (Full mobility may take place as well.)

The bodily/visual experience of space in/as dream experience (seen AND felt/touched) is necessarily and logically that of the MIDDLE distance in/of space, as the space is invisible AND visible IN BALANCE; as dreams balance being AND experience. Dream experience involves invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance, and dream experience is consistent with bodily (INCLUDING visual) experience. Accordingly, seen AND felt/touched, dream experience is that of the MIDDLE distance in/of space.

Dream experience is semi-detached in relation to touch/tactile experience. Bodily/visual experience may be visible and not detached in relation to touch/tactile experience; and bodily/visual experience may be invisible and detached in relation to touch/tactile experience. Dream experience (seen AND felt/touched) is that of BALANCED MIDDLE strength force/energy feeling/touch IN CONJUNCTION with INSTANTANEITY and MIDDLE distance in/of space. BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IN BALANCE. Dreams involve fundamentally equivalent and balanced attraction and repulsion and fundamentally equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity. DREAMS INVOLVE HALF STRENGTH INERTIA AND HALF STRENGTH GRAVITY; as dreams involve fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (seen AND felt/touched) in keeping with what is the MIDDLE distance in/of space and a balance of being AND experience.

IN DREAMS, WE ARE CONSCIOUS AND ALIVE WITH THE SEPARATE AND LINKED (BALANCED) EXPERIENCE OF OUR GROWTH AND BECOMING OTHER THAN WE ARE. The physics proves this. This is what dreams have to be. (Dream experience is true/real quantum gravity as well, theoretically AND actually.) IMPORTANTLY, dreams balance being AND experience.

THIS IS GIGANTIC NEWS IN SCIENCE. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. THANK YOU.

Last edited by FrankDiMeglio; 02-24-2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: add info.

Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      You ever get tired of posting the same thing over and over again? You ever consider that maybe this isn't the right place to spread your GROUNDBREAKING FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTAL NOBEL PRIZE-WINNING IDEAS?
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

THE IMPORTANT PHYSICS OF THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE

The concept of invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance is most important. This IS the middle distance in/of space. (It involves a fundamental cancelling/balancing.) This is the beginning of distance in/of space, AND it is a middle distance in/of space. The space above the VISIBLE Earth/ground is invisible and visible in fundamental equilibrium and balance. The invisible eye/body, where vision begins, is also a middle distance in/of space in relation to the VISIBLE body. BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE IN DREAMS IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IN BALANCE. THIS IS THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE.

This provides new, important, helpful, and fundamental insight and clarification in this discussion.

The physics of dreams is fundamentally relevant, essential, and helpful in the proper, complete, and consistent understanding of waking physics/physical experience.

Last edited by FrankDiMeglio; 02-24-2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: add info.

Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      I guess not.
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze
      LD Count
      2500ish
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Hi Frank, I hope you can help me out. I am a little confused. It is my fault of course, as I only have 10 credits of sophmore physics, and it is the lame kind that does not use calculous. So I realize I am probably not educated enough to make sense out of potentialy Noble Prize winning physics. Please forgive me on that account.
      Anyways, how many concepts are you presenting? Is it one concept or a few? It would help me alot if you could start over from the begining and walk me through all of this.
      You must get tired of uneducated people like me, wasting your time, asking you to speak in less high science speak. I suppose I could take it to the local college and have one of the professors explain it to me, but it would be better if you could put it in simple terms and leave out the difficult scientific language. Thanks.

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Adelaide, South Australia
      DJ Entries

You are number one Frank

Frank (!!!)

You Won.

1st Place:* Why dream experience is fundamental and so very important by FrankDiMeglio*

2nd Place *Two way Tie*:*Drop a smile! by VagalTone*and*Shower Thoughts by spellbee2

3rd Place:*Post obscure music that is extremely good by Universal Mind*
      Congratulations Frank

You are now immortalized because this is the very first year of the awards.

http://www.dreamviews.com/lounge/156...ml#post2150015

Congratulations again to the winners, you'll be receiving your signature badge awards in PM shortly*

Remember to watch for members, threads, quotes, DJ entries, etc that you'd like to nominate for next year's DVCA! Also keep an eye out on the forum, there's a fun new community event coming to a forum near you in early March*

Last edited by Mismagius;
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

Electromagnetic space is independent of our natural motion, as it relates to the invisible eye/body. Gravity relates to the visible body.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by FrankDiMeglio View Post
      Electromagnetic space is independent of our natural motion, as it relates to the invisible eye/body. Gravity relates to the visible body.
      This is the most brief and dissociated invisible? acceptance speech I have ever heard...

You're not going to give any of your colleagues and family any credit for your success, FrankDiMeglio?
      Last edited by Occipitalred; 03-01-2015 at 09:49 PM.

SOME OF YOU WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HALF GRAVITY AND HALF INERTIA.

The physics of dreams is fundamentally relevant, essential, and helpful in the proper, complete, and consistent understanding of waking physics/physical experience. Dreams involve invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance as the middle distance in/of space in keeping with half gravity and half inertia.

The concept of invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance is most important. The space above the VISIBLE Earth/ground is invisible and visible in fundamental equilibrium and balance. This is the middle distance in/of space in keeping with half gravity and half inertia.
      This is a major breakthrough in physics, to say the least.

Is the blue sky not half of a sphere ? Does this not relate to the Earth/ground (a full sphere with full gravity) ? Is the blue sky not a balanced gravitational/electromagnetic/inertial boundary or limit ? Is this half of a sphere not the balanced middle distance in/of space in relation to the VISIBLE Earth/ground ?
      What about the orange/red setting Sun ? The sky goes invisible/clear around it. Look down at the relatively narrowed field of vision and the basically flat representation or visual experience of the Earth/ground. Is this not a balanced gravitational/inertial/electromagnetic representation as well ?
      Consider the orange lava that comes from inside the Earth.

Now, on the other side/HALF of the Earth, the space is almost black (as outer space), as this invisible space is NEUTRAL as half gravity and half inertia.

The Earth is supposedly held up by what are fundamentally electrical force(s).

The invisible sky extends to both the inertial frame of outer space and to the gravitational Earth/ground.

I have more about this in my prior posts and in one of my other threads.

Dreams unify physics. This is because in dreams we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. I have explained in this thread why dreams necessarily unify physics.

The manifestation that is (and that involves) our growth and becoming other than we are is real. (This was ongoing/continuous. DREAM EXPERIENCE GROWS/INCREASES.) Accordingly, dreams are fundamentally related and fundamentally linked with/to waking experience, yet they are a separate experience as well. Our growth and becoming other than we are necessarily involves a transcendent AND overall mastery of physics/physical experience. Accordingly, DREAMS BALANCE POSSIBLE/POTENTIAL AND ACTUAL EXPERIENCE. KEEP IT SIMPLE (KISS).

KISSES SWEET PEAS !
      BY AUTHOR FRANK MARTIN DIMEGLIO

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      KISSES SWEET PEAS !
      I can no longer take anything you say seriously. This is my new, cute, image of you:

I'll give you one final, sweet and wet kiss on the forehead, my little sweet Dimeglio pea!

THESE TWO PARAGRAPHS ARE HUGE:

The physics of dreams is fundamentally relevant, essential, and helpful in the proper, complete, and consistent understanding of waking physics/physical experience. Dreams involve invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance as the middle distance in/of space in keeping with half gravity and half inertia.

The concept of invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance is most important. The space above the VISIBLE Earth/ground is invisible and visible in fundamental equilibrium and balance. This is the middle distance in/of space in keeping with half gravity and half inertia.
      This is a major breakthrough in physics, to say the least.

DON'T FORGET THAT IN DREAMS BODILY/VISUAL EXPERIENCE IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IN FUNDAMENTAL BALANCE. DREAMS BALANCE BEING AND EXPERIENCE. DREAM EXPERIENCE IS THAT OF THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE IN KEEPING WITH HALF GRAVITY AND HALF INERTIA. DREAMS IMPROVE UPON MEMORY AND UNDERSTANDING, DON'T THEY ? THINK !

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Greece
      DJ Entries
      ...Is the blue sky not half of a sphere ? ...
      Of course, provided that the earth is flat...

Good news!
      Everyone struggling to understand what Frank wanted to say all this time, finally can!
      Just read his post no 338!
      He finally explained his theory in an (almost) logical way and at least, it makes sense!
      He considers EVERYTHING as a gradient with some middle point (distance) and so he coins the terms half gravity, half inertia etch...
      So, the blue sky is the middle point (half gravity, half inertia) between the black space (inertia) and the white earth (gravity), dreams are the middle point between finite reality and infinite possibilities, etch.
      This theory is so huge that it definitely deserves the NOBEL PRIZE and is summarized below:
      "...what we experience is our model of reality, not reality itself. Perception is dreaming constrained by sensory input. So it’s a constrained dream, whereas dreaming is perception free of constraint. What exactly is the difference experientially between the dream and waking state? And you see, it’s the same stuff. It’s all illusion! "Stephen LaBerge

LD Count
      2500ish
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by SearcherTMR View Post

This theory is so huge that it definitely deserves the NOBEL PRIZE and is summarized below:

Yep! Where can we get him one of those? E-Bay?

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      He has aphasia. God DAMN he has aphasia. Reread everything now, knowing this fact. He is calling for help but the brain makes the wrong words.

Gotta be..

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      the Pacific Ocean
      DJ Entries
      This thread is Franks laughing place!

WHAT DREAMS REALLY ARE, AND WHY THE MODERN (MATHEMATICAL) AGENDA IN/OF PHYSICS IS LOST AND AT A DEAD END

Dream experience improves upon memory and understanding. (This includes the understanding of dreams and of physics and physical experience.)

The ability of thought to describe or reconfigure sensory experience is ultimately dependent upon the extent to which thought is similar to sensory experience (including visual experience). Now, consider that, in dream experience, thought is more like sensory experience (including visual), thereby improving upon memory and understanding. These ideas, taken together, are great.

Dream experience is, fundamentally and ultimately, understood in a super logical and very highly organized/ordered fashion. Indeed, there is no outsmarting the genius of dreams; dreams may be understood as a form or manifestation of super memory and super thought.

The reductionist method in physics is, ultimately and fundamentally, along with it's money making agenda (including, power, authority, and control), a gross failure. Mathematics involves narrow thinking; but, on the contrary, it is a great and fundamental truth/fact that the integrated extensiveness of thought is improved in the truly superior mind. The modern "authorities" on physics (i.e., the establishment in physics) are sorely lacking top down thinkers. Notice that their agenda is not one of fundamental truth, which is found in and with natural experience, but it is one of changing experience from what is natural. That is how money is made. Truth, however, is found in and with the natural and integrated extensiveness of being, thought, and experience. This is the essential/necessary link with reality.

Dreams are fundamentally related and fundamentally linked to/with waking experience. That is a physical, real, and actual fact.
      The modern physics' establishment, including its "peer review" system has nothing to do with top down thinking in physics that fundamentally and really solves problems. More problems and more complications mean more money and more so-called "experts" in physics. Truly great thinkers are very rare.
      The modern physics' establishment is much more concerned about money, control, and power (including changing experience and thought in conformity to/with what they think it should be.) How do you know what truth fundamentally is and should be with so much that is not understood in physics? You don't.

The integrated and natural extensiveness of thought/the understanding and the integrated and natural extensiveness of experience (including physical experience/reality) are inseparable. Ultimate reality and truth are not found in the unnatural and the contrived.

Consider these two statements by these two very reputable (and very highly trained) physicists/scientists:

"Science is to do with reproducible phenomena that can be used to derive laws independent of the human mind." by George F. R. Ellis

"Especially in physics the fact that we can explain nature by simple mathematical laws tells us that here we have met some genuine feature of reality, not something that we have--in any meaning of the word--invented ourselves." From Physics and Philosophy, by Werner Heisenberg.

These two statements are false and unintelligible.

The ultimate understanding in physics combines, balances, and includes opposites. The ultimate understanding and reality of physics necessarily involves the possible/potential and actual in balance. The ultimate understanding of physics balances being and experience.

Words and language (including the supporting concepts, of course) tell us way more about our natural, extensive, and integrated physical experience/reality that mathematics can ever provide. However, the requirement of this is top down thinkers. They are very, very rare.

Dream experience fundamentally, naturally, theoretically, actually, and ultimately unifies physics/physical experience. The physics of dreams, that I have proven/demonstrated, proves this clearly.

Visual experience/reality is not thought, not even in the case of television, which is a creation of thought. THOUGHTS ARE INVISIBLE. Television is fully like thought. Notice here that this is a fundamental and great truth/fact that pertains to both dreams and television: The ability of thought to describe or reconfigure sensory experience is ultimately dependent upon the extent to which thought is similar to sensory experience (including visual experience). See how I successfully approach the problem from the top down in physics. Reductionism, narrow thinking, mathematics, and unnaturally or artificially reconfigured sensory experience do not, cannot, and will not provide the requisite top down thinking and fundamentally extensive unification that is essential in physics. DREAMS FUNDAMENTALLY AND TRULY IMPROVE UPON THE UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS/PHYSICAL REALITY BY BALANCING BEING AND EXPERIENCE AND BY BALANCING THE INVISIBLE WITH THE VISIBLE IN A FASHION THAT TRULY AND FUNADMENTALLY IMPROVES UPON THE UNDERSTANDING IN A BALANCED AND NATURAL FASHION.

We always start with integrated, foundational/extensive, fundamental, extensive, natural, typical, and ordinary experience in establishing fundamental and foundational physical truths.

Dreams are not something that we have "invented ourselves". Dreams naturally balance being and experience. The establishment does not know how dreams are possible, and they have been relatively lazy (as a whole) in their study and thinking about dreams.

Dreams are possible because they involve the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are (as this is balanced with our being conscious and alive in conjunction therewith). Dreams balance being and experience. Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance. THERE IS NO OUTSMARTING THE GENIUS OF DREAMS. Television is at the possible/potential end of experience, comparatively; and waking experience is at the actual end of experience. Dreams are in the middle thereof, as I have proven.

Therefore:

Dreams are quantum gravity (in a theoretical and actual fashion that is both ultimate and fundamental).
      Accordingly and necessarily, dreams involve fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (i.e., half gravity and half inertia of necessity).
      DREAM EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARILY THAT OF THE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE IN KEEPING WITH SPACE THAT IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IN BALANCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH HALF GRAVITY AND HALF INERTIA. ACCORDINGLY, WE LIVE IN THE INVISIBLE MIDDLE DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE (THE INVISIBLE SKY) AS WELL.

THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE. K.I.S.S. MEANS KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Kisses, Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

I have unified physics for all time. Read all of my posts.

gab
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      306 events
      California Republic
      DJ Entries

KISSES SWEET PEAS !
      BY AUTHOR FRANK MARTIN DIMEGLIO
      [U]
      THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE. K.I.S.S. MEANS KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Aaaaah! That's what the KISSES are!

Looks like someone is about to overstay his welcome.

high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      40 + Yrs' Worth
      Here & Now
      ^^ Yay.

Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Like a lot
      Florida
      DJ Entries
      I always thought K.I.S.S. stood for Koalas In Suburban Siberia. Oh well, you learn something new every day.
      "Going through life worrying about the little things is like cooking with motor oil instead of cooking oil. Sure, you can still probably pull it off, but it'll leave a bad taste in your mouth in retrospect." - Me, apparently

2015: 101 LDs, 2016: 114 LDs, 2017: 38 LDs, 2018: 20 LDs, 2019: 8 LDs

DreamViews Discord!

Moderator Prince Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      [U]

Hmm, me thinks you came up with that acronym after the fact to cover up your use of the word "kisses"

I wonder, what does the es in "kisses" stand for though? "Keep It Simple Stupides" doesn't make much sense. "Keep It Somewhat Sane, Exaggerated Science."

Keep Interpreting Some Science~
      Last edited by Mismagius; 03-08-2015 at 04:22 AM.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of man remain the same
      WICKED is good

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      What in/of/about the fundamental unifying nature of/about/pertaining-to gravitational/inertial half-kisses?
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast