Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By JoannaB
    • 1 Post By Amedee

Thread: Just a prayer

Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class

DJ Entries

Just a prayer

Few things that I think u should know,since the start of the war in Libya I became a recluse I'm to afraid to go out and see guns ,violence,chaos,and my nerves are a mess closing doors and windows,and not socializing anymore exept for the people that I trust and they are a fiew,and they have to come to my house because I don't go out at all.so before any member of my family leave the house I run my hand over their body and say a prayer that says May God guard you from all evil and may God blind them so they do not see you.and now back to my dream. I felt a shove or a push on my side and I fell on the ground and with surprise the grass all around me is black and I was in a sitting position and I heard the barking of a dog I turned my head to my right and a huge black dog that was so big and huge that for a split second he looked like a lion he was attached but that did not stop him I was waiting for the impact and the chain kept a fiew inches of my face he looked so fierce and I could see that he wanted to harm me or kill me his eyes were red his teeth out ,I don't know how but I brandished my hand started reciting the prayer and I was so afraid that I forgot a fiew words and someone that I could not see started correcting the prayer for me so the dog not barking anymore and I could see complete surprise on his ugly face and I woke up .

Dreamer Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      2017:1, pre:13+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      I think the voice that is correcting the prayer is also a part of you, a part that is not scared, a part that knows what to do and can stand up and stay confident and have faith in the power of prayer. You may be able to switch your self identity to this more confident part that believes not only in God but also in yourself.

I think the dog may represent danger or fear or evil, and it is surprised to hear this voice, surprised to hear that your weak self is not alone and not undefended.
      Amedee likes this.
      You may say I'm a dreamer.
      But I'm not the only one
      - John Lennon

Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class

DJ Entries
      Hi Joanna,I love ur interpretation and I swear that's exactly the way I saw it .im going to tell u something strange,this prayer I started saying it for myself and I stopped passing out for the smallest noise,for a week now I feel better but still to soon for me to go out I won't push my luck ,and my family are happy .maybe it's a sign from God that he's watching over me and I'm faraway from being a conceited person but all I want is peace around me and for everybody else.thanks again for ur time.
      JoannaB likes this.