• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 706 of 818 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast
    Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 20441
    Like Tree43487Likes

Thread: Rant and Rave, Cry and Complain

Shadow Hunter Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class

LD Count
      Cranwell
      DJ Entries
      Relapsing back into my old shit again *sigh* It's gonna be a long night
      tommo, Crashyy and GavinGill like this.
      Goals
      - Think of some more goals[]

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      So Nicole goes to jail a couple months ago, gets out on a technicality (??).
      Then we find out she's been having sex and doing pot since 9th grade.
      And she's been pawning all her stuff and borrowing money from her dad making it sound like she needs it for something, but it's for pot (owes him about $500 now).
      And her 19 year old bf has a 1 year old kid, but no job, but Nicole works to pay for his pot AND food, hence the pawning and borrowing.
      Now her bf is in jail for breaking into a house (probably for stuff to pawn for pot) and here's the kicker:

She's mad at US because we wouldn't fork over the $200 to bail him out.

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Adelaide, South Australia
      DJ Entries
      Sorry to hear that OpheliaBlue

something a bit similar has happened to me at my end. But its an old 60+ year old. I happily parted with $1,000 and he seemed very enthusiastically to host an dream rv gamr for me right here in Adelaide. He lived 3 minutes walk away. But he forgot to put one of 60 calendar photos into a large envelope, and stick it in his second story, veranda window. Then I was going to dream about it or get out-of-body (obe) float or walk to his place, obe levitate up to his verander then wake up and write down what I saw in the dream or obe.

But he is back in rehab.

I sent him a letter forgiving his debt and wishing him well. But he is very very unforgiving and angry at me for not giving him more.

I am giving up on trying to find a dream game host (online and where I live)
      Crashyy likes this.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

Executive Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by EbbTide000 View Post
      Sorry to hear that OpheliaBlue

I am giving up on trying to find a dream game host (online and where I live)
      We are a dream game over here at "Task of the month"... C'mon on over and join the fun and get some of these snazzy wings too
      EbbTide000, gab and Crashyy like this.
      What other people think of you is none of your business

Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Here and Now
      DJ Entries
      Does anyone know how I can find out what the most-liked post on Dreamviews is?
      kadie likes this.

Drowning in Dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_8B0000'>Zhaylin</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      Central West Virginia, USA
      DJ Entries
      Wishful, Ophelia, EbbTide.

Rant: As soon as I step off of my bed, dozens and fleas attack my feet, ankles, shins. Thank goodness for OFF bug spray. I spray some on my legs before I get dressed and that keeps them off of me for the most part.
      Rant: I've been insanely sleepy these last few days. I'll wake up, get my e-cig off the wall where it hangs, take a couple tokes, grab my iPad to check the time and fall right back to sleep with my iPad on my lap. :wth: I'll wake up like that 3-4 times before I can actually get out of bed.

Raves: My son owed my some money and gave me his credit card. I bought Fallout New Vegas and Terraria on Steam and I'm in friggin love with Terraria. Life has ceased to exist outside that game lol
      I also bought myself a vest earlier in the week with my allowance and a new dress yesterday. I love both. The vest, however, is crocheted or knitted and it's already been snagged a couple times :rage:
      Another rave is I dreamed I was a tiny inch/silk worm. It was a 3rd person dream, though, so it wasn't as awesome as it could've been. I transformed into the worm to access a small spot but then a spider was after me. I threw a line of silk to get away but then I also shielded myself.... with my hand holding a napkin

Rant/rave: Wal-mart finally put together some boxes of JUST the shortbread cookies. They usually come in a variety pack but the shortbread are the only ones I really like. I ate an entire box of 20 cookies in about 24 hours.
      I also picked up 2 bags of Lays Do-us-a-flavor. Got Truffle fries and Biscuits and gravy. Neither taste like what they're supposed to. The biscuits and gravy taste more like a cheddar and chives. The truffle taste like a garlic something else. The garlic is very overwhelming so it's hard to make out the other flavor. they're both still very yummy.

**EDIT**
      Picked up another bag of chips last night. I got the Reuben one. Unfortunately, it will probably be the winner. It's the only one that tastes like it's namesake It's not bad, it's just not my favorite. But which one is? The Biscuits and Gravy is very mild while the Truffle one is almost overbearing. I guess it just depends on my mood. I'd probably go with the mild one though if I HAD to pick one.

Hope everyone is well.
      Last edited by Zhaylin; 07-28-2015 at 09:33 AM.
      Crashyy, kadie and Wishfulthinker like this.

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      People here are f'in crazy.... swear to god.

Rant: One of my managers off-handed mentioned her bf. And.... well I kinda have a little crush on her. And by little I mean little.
      She's kinda cute, but sometimes a bitch, other times nice.
      Anyway, so she said that and I just felt really sad and mildly heartbroken. It was just some stupid reaction, luckily I could kinda hide my face due to where we were standing.
      But if I couldn't have it would have been super obvious. Even so I think it was kinda obvious.

But the point is I barely even care. Yet my body language said otherwise. 10 minutes later I was back to normal, happy and laughing with other people.
      It's just like when you go slightly red and then you realise people are going to see you going red and then you get super red because of that and it's self-perpetuating.

That hasn't happened to me for ages but that similar self-perpetuating cycle happened with this today.

Maybe it's coz I've been drinking too much and didn't yesterday.
      Anju, Crashyy, Zhaylin and 1 others like this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I had another doctors appointment today cos my infection still hasn't completely healed yet. And apparently the antibiotics did work, but I just didn't put enough cream on it lmfao. So now I gotta use more and it should be gone in 3 days. But hey now that I'm off these antibiotics, I can finally drink alcohol again.

I can't believe we're almost half way through the summer holidays man. Just the thought of going back in September makes me feel sick . And what's up with the weather?? It's freezing cold outside. It's even hotter in syd australia where it's currently winter, this is actually ridiculous lol.

And one last thing, I got really anxious today whilst driving. Because I had to drive 90 kilometers per hour which is the same as 55.9mph (idk which one you guys use). And it seemed so fast, it felt like I was in a car race or something
      OpheliaBlue and Zhaylin like this.
      DILD: 9 | MILD: - | DEILD: - | WILD: 2
      OBE: 3 | AP: -

I can see you sleep through your bedroom window. You're killing yourself with lucid dreaming.

Professional Nose-Booper Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Crashyy View Post
      I can't believe we're almost half way through the summer holidays man. Just the thought of going back in September makes me feel sick .
      You know, a local fabric store here already has halloween and xmas decorations up and for sale lol. I think they put them up literally the day after July 4th.
      kadie, tommo, woblybil and 1 others like this.

Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      DJ Entries
      Tommo and Crashyy.
      Crashyy, you'd go crazy here. The speed limit on the interstate, in West Virginia, is 70 mph. On the other big roads it's 50-65 depending on the area. I have a lead foot and tend to go 5-10 mph over what ever the limit it.

Ophelia, Gah! That drives me nuts!!
      Then again, if it's a crafty place, they might put it out so early so people have time to make stuff.

My rant is my dog is being a whine-ass. She has food, water and i let her outside. she's gotten love. I hate whining- people, animals, doesn't matter- if it whines for no reason (or none that i can discern) it's gotta go.
      Another rant is that I somehow managed to lose 2 awesome items in the game. Inventory is transferable between worlds. I have 5 worlds but only a few chests for storing. I can't find them anywhere.

A rave is that I'm vaping caffeine I bought it ages ago and didn't care for it. But I figured it might be nice- a little different from the norm. I'm ready to go to sleep mind you, I didn't wake up until almost 6PM
      I had a great but disturbing dream... it was a time loop and I was a man. i was riding with some woman on the back of a giant turtle. we were under water and it was total carnage. some of the giant turtles were trapped beneath rocks, stuck and dying while others were missing parts of their shells or limbs. The woman said she couldn't wait for the day when the turtles could be ridden freely out in the open........ then I was in the future and my head or eyes were in a box. It drove me insane and I screamed in the dream before waking up.

Time to find a snack then get to bed.

**EDIT**
      Oh yeah... I had to take my son out bright and early in the morning. i stopped at sheetz for my soda fill-up when I noticed themost enchanting smell. I followed it to a woman and I asked her what it was.
      It's called Tom Ford. She said her boyfriend's sister bought it for her and it occurred to me then that she might have thought I was hitting on her
      I really, REALLY loved the fragrance though. I'm going to have to find a distributor.
      Last edited by Zhaylin; 07-29-2015 at 06:05 AM.
      kadie likes this.

Fais Ce Que Tu Voudras Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Got diagnosed with insomnia and was given Ambien. I slept for the first time in 3 weeks. I feel like a different person.
      tommo, Anju and Zhaylin like this.

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      Zhaylin, does it actually work vaping caffeine? I assume it would, but who knows.
      Oh and I wish I could ask girls their perfume haha. Some of them smell so damn amazing. I always almost ask people but then I'm like.... nup that's creepy.
      Plus what am I gonna do? Buy it and spray it on my pillow?

Crashy, you'll get used to it lol 90 feels too slow most of the time on the freeways now. I had a mild panic attack once too when I was learning, but only coz I forgot I had a lesson and slept like 2 hours and felt totally disconnected.

Tiresias, just don't stay awake after you take it. That shit is *crazy*. Read some reports on Erowid. People literally drive around while "asleep".
      Read this, hilarious but shows what can happen TIFU by Pampering My Wife : tifu
      Anju and Zhaylin like this.

Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      You know, a local fabric store here already has halloween and xmas decorations up and for sale lol. I think they put them up literally the day after July 4th.
      Yeah'n the Christmas Music that starts Labor Day

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Wahoo! Excited that I am probably getting a BC Rich Warlock black guitar for my birthday. If I do get it I will just have to save up for an amp.
      Zhaylin likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered
      DJ Entries
      Second day on my new job. drive time is only 15 minutes camped to 40 min to 1 1/4 hour before depending on traffic. I miss my old customers though. All in all, I think it's a good move for my and less wear and tear on my car.
      Zhaylin likes this.

LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      DJ Entries
      Tommo, I honestly couldn't say if it works or not. I have a love/hate relationship with caffeine. I take at least one 200 mg pill every day... and then I go through about 30 ounces of coke a day. Not to mention any chocolate I might snack on (which is actually rare though because it gives me such reflux). I can take a caffeine pill then fall right to sleep for several hours. But if I DON'T take it, I wont get out of bed at all
      i really wish I could afford my Provigil. It works SO much better.

Grats Oneiroer and Kadie.

Oh yeah, Tommo... you don't have to spray the perfume on a pillow I like certain mens fragrances. I'll get some in a spray bottle (the squit kind, not dab-on kind) and then I'll spray a couple times on a light bulb.
      You could always make an inquiry less creepy by starting out with something like "My sister (or friend) would love what ever it is you're wearing. What's it called?" Don't say you want it for your mom or Aunt though unless it's an older woman you're asking. Younger females sometimes get oddly insulted- as if you're telling them they smell like an old person

My new rant is that hubby wants me up and ready to leave the house by 10:45-11 AM. Gah! I've been sleeping until 4-5 PM for the last few days. I better take a benadryl or something so I can sleep tonight. It'll be nice to go out to lunch with him though.

Time to get back to Terraria. I REALLY love that game!!
      tommo likes this.

LD Count
      I don't know
      Up-State New York
      DJ Entries
      7/31
      2:00pm I think I'll forget this dream.
      Me and some other DC's were installing outside AC ducts to an apartment and jamming big fat bullfrogs in holes to plug the leaks...

LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      DJ Entries
      Thursday felt like Saturday; Friday felt like thursday :wth: How is it that days "feel" like anything? I don't go to school or work. Every day is pretty much the same as the one before. It's weird. But today feels like Sunday, so it's all good
      I slept ALL day yesterday. From 2PM- 2AM. Then I took one of my Cypro's and fell back to sleep by 6AM, got up at 11 and I just want to crawl back into bed. SO, so sleepy.
      2 caffeine pills later and I can still barely keep my eyes open.

I had a wild dream yesterday though. Dreamed my feet mutated. I had 3 pinky toes on my right foot and the top of my left foot looked like it was covered in warts, but when you looked closely, they were tiny little toes with toenails and everything
      Then I had a genuinely scary dream but I've forgotten most of it. At some point I was lucid but I talked myself out of the lucidity because "I can't be dreaming... everything I touch has a texture" I was flying and could feel the coolness of the clouds and when I ran my hand through water, I could feel the rush of the current.

Hope everyone's having a great day.
      Anju likes this.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      everywhere
      The barber shop did such a terrible job with my hair.

That being said the weather was been really nice the past few weeks and i'm grateful to have the opportunity to really enjoy it.
      Zhaylin likes this.

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      Zhaylin, you spray it on a lightbulb???? lol. What!???

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbreeze View Post
      The barber shop did such a terrible job with my hair.
      That's 90% of the times anyone gets their hair cut Learn to cut it yourself! I just shave my hair now.
      It's so long right now though coz I can't be bothered. Plus it's freezing here and it keeps me warm (probably just an excuse coz I can't be bothered shaving it).

Rant: That manager is leaving. Along with a few others. I really liked seeing her smile.... Ah well....
      I really need to look for a new job soon.

Rave: I got the placement I wanted for uni. At a good hospital where my favourite teacher from uni works.
      Hopefully I'm in a good ward! Can't wait!

LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      DJ Entries
      Tropical. Hopefully, your hair grows quickly.

Weather's been crazy here. Monsoon season or drought- no in between lol *sigh*

Tommo, yeah, the heat from the lightbulb disperses the aroma longer than just spraying the air Glad you got the placement you wanted!

My rant is also a rave. I'm exhausted. I took the kids to the Salvation Army earlier today and browsed. There was an exercise machine for $4. so I bought it. It's just a Leg Magic but egad! feel the burn!!
      I found a YouTuber with a routine using the machine and I couldn't even last a fraction of the time she spent.

A another rave is that the worm in Pumpkins nose finally died so I extracted it earlier. I got a lot of minor scratches for my effort, but it is done. It was ginormous- especially compared to the last one.

Both of the girls may soon have jobs again: Paula at Walmart and Destinee at the Movie theater. But the movie theater is only for a couple hours 3 times a week. It's a start though.

I am SOOOOOO ready to go back to bed... but I have to go to the store in a little while. And then I'll probably get my second wind and be up until 4AM again

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      everywhere
      That's 90% of the times anyone gets their hair cut Learn to cut it yourself!
      For me it happens when i get lazy and just wander into any barber shop instead of my usual place. Its not bad just not my usual style. Learning to cut it myself would save me a shit load of money.
      Zhaylin likes this.

LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      DJ Entries
      Yep... I got my second wind and couldn't sleep. Now it's almost 6am I REALLY hope no one is planning on doing anything today.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      300+
      Indiana
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      So Nicole goes to jail a couple months ago, gets out on a technicality (??).
      Then we find out she's been having sex and doing pot since 9th grade.
      And she's been pawning all her stuff and borrowing money from her dad making it sound like she needs it for something, but it's for pot (owes him about $500 now).
      And her 19 year old bf has a 1 year old kid, but no job, but Nicole works to pay for his pot AND food, hence the pawning and borrowing.
      Now her bf is in jail for breaking into a house (probably for stuff to pawn for pot) and here's the kicker:

She's mad at US because we wouldn't fork over the $200 to bail him out.
      jesus o_O

Finally getting off of seroquel and everything about it is awesome, except for the fact that a major reason I was taking it was because I can't sleep and now I can't sleep again. But, to be fair, either I get 2 hours a sleep a night and suffer excessive day time sleepiness until ~4pm and then I'm wired until 3 am, or I take seroquel and deal with the side effects of excessive day time sleepiness 100% of the day, being a mentally slow, cloudy-headed moron with virtually no short-term memory, and zero motivation to move or do anything at all ever. Also found out I'm Bipolar and jumbling new meds on top of a few old ones (staying on cymbalta, adding lamictal, removing seroquel... now i have no effective sleep aid so pretty much goodbye sleep until i can establish care with this psychiatrist i'm gonna see and discuss medications i used to take with another psychiatrist before joining the military and ceasing all medication). Used to be prescribed adderall for what we didn't know if it was add predominantly inattentive or bipolar, but after my terrible drug habit coming to light and really evolving more into a drug addiction and various experiences leading up to and following being in the military and getting out, it's looking a lot more likely like bipolar and that's how most of my doctors are treating it.

not a fan of pharmaceuticals at all, especially SSRIs and SNRIs and stuff despite being prescribed cymbalta. don't know what i feel about this weird lamictal medication, although it doesn't seem to be hurting and it has more going for it than SSRIs do in terms of treating what it is typically prescribed for. I'm a fair amount of debt as well and can't really even think about going back to school before just working some grind for a while and paying off my bills. Can't even think about getting a vehicle of my own yet so I'm stuck borrowing my disabled father's suv, which is convenient and all, but I am so dependent on other people right now it's honestly just embarrassing as fu.

I did happen to get a girlfriend, but I've never really went out with a girl so I kinda suck at it and even though I don't lack the confidence to be myself and have fun and stuff, I honestly am clueless on what to do about being someone's boyfriend. I feel like even though I'm a pretty principled guy and am good at being respectful and gentlemanly, that I'm not living up to past experiences she's had because i don't know what the hell I'm doing. Being a nice guy and all, I think it's rude and disgusting to treat women as objects so I'm moving pretty slow, but even though she isn't a floozy or anything a girl obviously wants some attention and i lack the experience to just finesse that shit. Lol, I never thought I would over think things so much in this situation but I care about her and the relationship and everything so I wind up second guessing myself a lot, which is something I really don't do and makes me feel like I'm being too nervous. Like, I keep thinking "get a hold of yourself", I didn't even sweat jumping out of airplanes and doing combat maneuvers and stuff this much!

/rant
      Zhaylin, woblybil and tommo like this.

Shadow Hunter Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class

LD Count
      Cranwell
      DJ Entries
      Urgh. That is all. (for now, I'll expand later)
      woblybil likes this.
      Goals
      - Think of some more goals[]