Like Tree3Likes
    • 2 Post By mahi8321
    • 1 Post By mahi8321

Thread: Some Research based Lucid Dreaming Induction recommendations

Lurker Achievements:
      1 year registered

Some Research based Lucid Dreaming Induction recommendations

Hello fellow LD aspirants!

I'm a research person researching lucid dreaming from the past three months.
      All my research so far has led to the uncovering of many fascinating interrelated facts. Of the many observations I have encountered so far, the following is worth mentioning and will perhaps be helpful in inducing a Lucid Dream successfully:

*Gamma brainwaves are perhaps the key to Lucid Dreaming. When Gamma brainwaves along with Theta form a majority of your brainwaves, it surely means you are lucid dreaming right now.*
      So, if you successfully enter this state, congrats, you have induced a lucid dream! This state is entered every time someone lucid dreams, meaning, lucid dreaming triggers this state and vice versa.
      Now, the question is, HOW do we enter thus state? There are a number of ways I found out:

1.Meditate on BlissCoded Sound- Awake in Theta - mp3 for meditation, available for 19$: seems a promising path to follow, lucid dreaming is right round the corner as this perfectly matches the requirement as per my research. It has worked in many cases, but I do not guarantee as the seller does not guarantee it.
      The link to buy Awake in Theta Blisscoded Sound mp3:
      Awake in Theta —

2. Meditation : many swear on meditation as the absolutely absolute path to achieve perfect lucid dreams - the reason being that you generate gamma waves when you meditate. Tibetians and easterners follow meditation and dream yoga to achieve lucid dreams and have found long lasting bliss and a lot of success in lucid dreaming. Maybe you could read 'Dreaming Yourself Awake' by Mr.Allan Wallace for further insight. You could also tweak this method to suit your requirement - such as making meditation as a part of your lucid dreaming routine or meditation with WBTB at REM time. Seems very promising, but it will take time if we have never tried meditation, after all, all of us aren't yogis right?

3. G-Breath - Behold! The super easy way to generate gamma waves and channel it's energy to achieve lucid dreams. I would recommend WBTB plus gamma breathing (5 g-breaths + 5 g-wave breaths, or whatever combination you wish) and going back to sleep trying to hold that lightheaded feeling for some time allowing it to gently drift you off to sleep. You could feel the lightheaded sensation (something like how you perform the cycles in SSILD, but here you're feeling the light-headed sensation) and think happy thoughts of lucid dreaming while going back to sleep. The links to tutorials on g-breath and g-wave breath are:
      G breath:-
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEuVCiIEilw
      G-wave breath:-
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QilGhE8VK34
      The complete science and tutorial on g-breath can be found in the site Life Mastery | One place for all the training, techniques and technology you need to master your life. You can register (free) and take the course Breath Mastery (the one with 4 lessons) (free). A very enlightening experience!

Footnotes:
      1.Forgive me for this super long post, but I couldn't contain myself
      2. Do try this out and comment!
      3.Queries? Comment!
      4.Disclaimer- These recommendations are based only on my research, and I am not advertising any method/product here.
      5. I shall be starting (this time, with seriousness) with the third recommendation (the g breath thing) from tonight. Shall post results after doing it continuously for 21 days (yeah, nights!). Wish me luck, or join me, let's try out together!
      6. All the best! Have fun!
      midnightfire and VagalTone like this.

Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      France
      Hi

I have played the two videos about the G-Breath and G-wave Breath.
      My question is: is it scientifically proved that those kind of breathing meditations are producing Gamma brain waves?

If yes, have you got some links to those evidences?
      If not, what gamma waves are we talking about? Energy, shakra and those kind of never proved imaginary stuffs? (yeah I know, nothing proves that those are only imagined stuffs, blabla).
      I say that cause it (the videos about sacred geometry) really sounds like some new age stuffs to me, and I arrived to a point where I only trust actual (scientifically proved) stuffs, like the studies about the link between LD and gamma brain waves which are based on checked data.

Lurker Achievements:
      1 year registered

*The last link (the Life mastery thing) has got some science and explanation behind this g-breath and it's working. You need to register and take the course (watch videos i.e) on 'Breath Mastery'. All that is told there is from a whole different point of view and may be difficult to relate to; but the end point is that they're talking about generating brainwaves using breathing techniques, mainly gamma that will be 'converted' to other brainwaves.
      *Another thing that I might add is that I did this g-breath thing, and felt some really feel-good kind of sensations in my head (the light headed feeling that they call), and gamma is supposed to produce such kind of effect with increased alertness, so perhaps, this does indeed produce gamma waves.
      *About Chakras, I have read that Chakra meditation strengthens the dream body thus make it easy for us to achieve lucid dreams. Aso, I have read that Chakra meditation generates theta-gamma waves. I am currently researching about this and shall update here if I find out anything concrete.
      Treatise on Lucid Dreaming
      sleephoax likes this.